Method of correcting biological age of organism as prevention of premature ageing
SUBSTANCE: method includes carrying out complex treatment at the background of diet therapy. Intake of antihelmintic of vegetable origin and immunomodulator is carried out daily with washing down each of them with 200 ml of radon water. Intestinal lavage is performed every second day. On days of performing intestinal lavage, patient takes bath with radon water in the morning before lavage, with performing underwater hydrodynamic massage (UHM) on other days. On days, when intestinal lavage is not performed, sessions of sound therapy are carried out after UHM.
EFFECT: method provides correction of biological age of organism as prevention of premature ageing.
3 cl, 4 tbl, 2 ex
The invention relates to medicine and can be used in the practice of General practitioners, gerontologists, professionals involved in therapeutic activities, the prevention or rehabilitation in the field of balneology.
Ensure an adequate level of life quality of the elderly person on the background of increasing life expectancy is one of the important tasks facing modern society(25, 28, 32, 34, 35). The state program "Development of health" (2012) prevention of diseases and promotion of healthy lifestyles related to critical priorities. Among the health problems and the extension of the active labour force (1, 14, 15), the need "to provide conditions for active longevity" (Putin, 2012). At the same time, insufficient attention is given to adverse effects of environmental influences on population health (3, 25, 39). The environmental component of the global anthropogenic disturbance of ecosystems and pollution-intensive of all components of the human environment play a pronounced modifying and reinforcing role in the circumstances of the occurrence, course, and major chronic diseases (25, 34, 39). This applies to diseases of the respiratory system, digestive system, skin, allergic reactions and immunodefence�tion States, diseases of the liver, the blood and blood-forming organs, cancer of the processes of pregnancy complications, spontaneous abortion, congenital and genetic pathology (12, 20, 25). Under the prevailing conditions of life, the human body, exposed to prolonged exposure to harmful environmental factors, has to use its compensatory-adaptive mechanisms, the reserves of which are limited and with time running out. The impact of exogenous and endogenous adverse factors is accompanied by stress and impaired adaptive mechanisms of the body that predisposes to the development of premorbid and chronicity of basic pathological processes, dystrophic and degenerative diseases (Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, dementia in General), which are increasingly acquire features of environmental conditionality and contribute significantly to premature aging and reduced life expectancy(25, 29, 42).
Ageing is a complex biological process, reflecting the development of the organism in time, combining both regressive and progressive (the acquisition of new adaptive mechanisms) trends in genetic, molecular, cellular, organ and systemic levels, which is increasingly becoming the object of many medico-social research 12, 26, 37, 40). Assessment of the degree of aging or vitality of the body and its members is one of the most urgent tasks of preventive medicine, in particular of gerontology. Becoming more common now receives assessment of aging using the indicator of biological age (BA), objectively reflect the situation of the condition and overall health of the body, necessary for the development and increase of efficiency of measures for slowing down aging and prolong active ageing(2, 13, 16, 17).
The problem of biological age is key to study the effect of time on changes of the organism at all stages of individual development from birth to death. BV is also called the age of development, the processes of which are limited or are activated under the influence of a wide range of exogenous environmental factors and held within the boundaries of the norms of endogenous regulatory mechanisms. Worsen indicator BV increased body weight, reduced physical activity index, Smoking, alcohol abuse (3, 24, 27). Causes of premature aging are immune disorders (26, 42, 44). Found inhibition of nonspecific protection, immunity and pronounced humoral and cellular autoimmune shifts. The accelerated pace of aging correlated with neurotic and somatic about�the performances, the combined effect in the professional activities of radiation and non-radiation factors of nature - a significant psychological and physical stress(3, 13, 14, 43). So, it is established that the average biological age of Kuzbass miners must exceed the biological age of 6 years (with an average work experience of 14.2 years) and more than 10 years greater than their chronological age (43). That is, the aging of the miners expressed to a greater extent compared to population standard of aging and should be resolved in the priority treatment and preventive measures to improve vitality and overall health of the body of miners, to increase their career longevity (43).
Among the many competing theories of aging, each of which provides only part of the picture, deserve attention, especially from the viewpoint of a possible correction mechanisms of cell aging, which are determined by the impossibility of dividing, decrease the "health" of the cells with age or a limited number of divisions (26, 37, 42). In the body, thus there is accumulation of intracellular debris, biological debris interferes with the normal functioning of cells. One of the main factors that cause molecular damage in living cells, contributing to "pollution" of the body b�ideological garbage is free radicals. The immune theory of aging reveals the relationship of physiological apoptosis (programmed cell death) with adequate immune response, the role of special subpopulations of T lymphocytes in the maintenance of the level of cell growth in the body and reduce the value of its functions for the aging (26). The aggressive effects of the environment (anthropogenic factors, the pressure of uncontrollable growth of viral and parasitic diseases) are able to run the pathological apoptosis and premature aging of the body, creating a vicious circle of morphological, functional and metabolic changes.
Thus, aging is a complex process of adjustment and adaptation of organism to time-varying conditions of its existence, so it's adjustable and manage(1, 12, 26, 40).
Summarizing the mechanisms and stages of development of environmentally caused progeria (accelerated aging): "environmental pollution is the contamination of the internal environment - environment-related increase in the incidence of a syndrome of accelerated aging is the reduction of life expectancy" (25) as integral solutions in order to increase the length of active life, rejuvenation of the body based on the correction of the biological age of an individual can be profound physiological cleansing from endoecological obstructions, "environmental dirt�" (V. P. Treasurers) with the use of unique natural factors and innovative technology (29, 30).
Known methods of reducing biological age (rejuvenation), prevention of aging, according to which: 1. To reduce the biological age (rejuvenation) is used immunotropic drug "transfer factor", derived from cow colostrum and restoring a number of indicators of immune system, reduced as a result of various reasons (Dontsov V. I., Krutko V. N., Chizhov, A. J. EN 2404784 C2; 27.11.2010). The drug used in foreign practice for medicinal purposes in various diseases with immune deficiency that are not directly connected with the aging process. The possibility of his influence on aging is associated with developing theory of growth regulation of somatic tissue specific subpopulations of T-lymphocytes (V. I. Dontsov, V. N. Krutko, A. A. Podkolzin. Fundamental mechanisms of geroprotective. M.: Bioinformatics. 2002. 414 S.) and with the notion that this mechanism is Central to the aging of the whole organism and in many tissues (26).
2. Method of prevention of aging, namely that on the body exposed to the electromagnetic field with a variable magnetic flux density depending on the mass of selectable targets responsible for the aging process, in the range from 106 to 1020 TOS within a specified time�Yeni, followed by a repetition effects to achieve the result manifested in observable changes in the organism (application No. 96124379/14, 25.05.1995).
3. Slow down premature aging is achieved (Abdrashitov A. T., Belokamenka I. A., Frenkel, M. V., RU 2465905 C2; 10.11.2012) that prescribe crestor - cholesterol-lowering drug that lowers LDL cholesterol, also significantly increases the level of HDL cholesterol and slows the progression of the atherosclerotic process, the main causes of cardiovascular diseases. Possessing immunotropic effect, it suppresses the increased activity of the physiological activators of apoptosis - inflammatory cytokines. Consequently blocked the launch of the inductor of apoptosis - the p53 protein and reduced activity of apoptosis, which plays a leading role in the development process of premature aging of the organism (1).
4. Known complex method of reducing pathologically increased biological age (patent RU 2332207, 27.08.2008 - prototype), which is that for a long period of time is prescribed individually selected low-calorie diet, rationally dosed static and dynamic physical loads, administered Metformin at a dose of 500 mg 2 times a day after meals, Essentiale Forte 2 capsules 3 times a day, tocopherol acetate 0.1 g 2 times a day and activated carbon 1 tablet on 10 kg of weight overnight. This to�mplex, according to the developers, allows you to align biological and chronological age in two months due to the normalization of DNA repair and breakage of chromosomes.
Analyzing the known methods of reducing the biological age and the prevention of premature aging, it should be noted their electoral narrow focus on any one of the aging mechanisms (apoptosis, immune response, electromagnetic effects on the target organs of aging) without taking into account the variety of complex biological aging process and factors affecting the performance of the "biological age" - the true extent of aging. The treatment of the electromagnetic field and has a number of contraindications for its use.
The object of the present invention is to provide a method of correction of the biological age of the organism as the prevention of premature aging on the resort stage on the basis of a comprehensive approach to elimination of violations, developing during the life of the organism, to improve individual health, rejuvenation, improving the quality of life, longevity. The originality of the innovation complex is prolongirovannomu and vzaimoponimanii of the action of each component on the basis of a balanced combination of the Zapata�towanych techniques (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11), that allows to reduce time of restoration of homeostasis.
The proposed method achieves the following technical result: the correction of the biological age of the organism as the prevention of premature aging on the resort stage: the excretion of toxins, allergens, free from worms, lower cholesterol and glucose, uric acid, recovery of immune status. In addition, the use of the developed complex provides a normalization of hemodynamics of blood flow, the functional activity of the cerebral cortex, as well as the activity of higher autonomic centers, improves the elasticity of the vascular wall, normalizes muscle tone.
The effects of multiple endogenous or exogenous factors underlying the development of pathologies have a common basis - violation information interrelations, processes at the cellular level.
Opening and exploring the amazing effects of restoration, regeneration and normalization of the functions not only of the affected organs from certain diseases, but also the General condition of the resort Belokurikha V. P. Kaznacheev wrote: "we are Talking about universal common biological action of the base effect of water resort on the regulatory information system, cellular, intercellular structure�s. Treatment normalizes system homeostasis and restores the vital cycle, disneyprincess person so that those defects, which we characterize as a separate disease, disappear, restored and have a positive long-term prognosis. In Belokurikha new perspectives in the future to take advantage of holiday factors for treatment of these common and serious diseases, such as atherosclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, multiple sclerosis, dystrophic changes of neurons (Alzheimer's disease), some forms of Parkinson's disease and other so-called diseases of civilization. Probably a number of mild hereditary defects, which under normal conditions are restored enough in terms of the resort Belokurikha, by activating bioinformatic system, can have positive prospects for therapy" (29, 30).
The method is as follows.
Conducted comprehensive treatment, including the use of the following techniques:
1. Detoxification of the body, correction of parameters of homeostasis, functional disorders and intestinal procedure "colonic lavage".
We need a complete cleansing of all body systems technology provides intestinal lavage, developed at the research Institute of the joint venture. N. In. Sklifosovsky (36). Non-invasive method�m the toxins are removed, allergens, stagnant bile, purify the blood, lymph, intestine, reduced levels of cholesterol and glucose (development of a group of scientists and authors: PhD, Mitkevich V. A., D. M. Mashkov O. A., D. E. Leonov B. I.). In the process of intestinal lavage improves the function of the biliary excretion system, intestines, his state of microbiocenosis. Includes the processes of restoration of protective functions, normalized all kinds of exchanges: carbohydrate, fat, protein, mineral, stop the development and eliminated the threat of chronic diseases. Effectiveness of detoxification leads to a combination of intestinal lavage with highly innovative technology underwater hydrodynamic massage (PGM), for the first time in natural water. This improves the curative effects of water, ensure that protective barriers of skin, all its components, especially its natural healing factors. This technology (PGM) increases the yield of toxic products, powerfully stimulates the function of all internal organs, increases the circulation of body fluids - blood, lymph and interstitial fluid, strengthens blood vessels, restores their elasticity. Improves peripheral circulation, accelerated blood flow, normalizes muscle tone, decrease scarring tissues and vosstanavlivayutsa� function of the musculoskeletal system diseases of the back and joints. Increases the skin's resistance to negative environmental influences, vosstanovlivaetsya its hydro-lipid balance, activates production of collagen, are provided in a single procedure, the effects of peeling, peeling, lifting and paraphrase, stimulating the renewal process, reducing excess weight from obscenities effect to refreshing effect on the entire body.
2. Therapy (procedure program resonant acoustic oscillations (PRAK), restorative zvukorezhissera therapy with the use of resonators (Sakha music instrument, made in the form of a bowl and called singing bowls), ensuring the normalization of the functional state of the organism.
One of the types of sound PRACTICE program resonant acoustic oscillations (PRAK) is a method of bio-resonance effects on the organs and systems that provide directional remote (non-contact) and drug-free restorative effect on the body of the patient according to his diseases. The technique of PRACTICE is approved by the Ministry of health and social development of the Russian Federation (Resolution of the Commission on new medical technology of the MOH of the Russian Federation of 9 October 2002, Protocol No. 3; registration certificate N229/03031002/4633-02 of 26 December 2002).
Program resonance-aku�Arctic oscillation (PRAK) are selected by forming audioradio of music for music therapy (4), restore the biological potential of an organism, introduced it in the mode of self-regulation that relieves stress, fear, motivated imparts a feeling of emotional well-being, instills confidence in the success of the treatment, restores the harmony of its internal environment and with the environment, promotes spirituality, rejuvenation and active longevity.
Another method of sound used in the complex, is the acoustic resonance therapy with the use of resonators (singing bowls). The basis of therapeutic effects of complex realized the principle by which the body of the patient are interacting components of the acoustic field produced by a multilayer acoustic resonator. As a result of such exposure increases overall body tone, eliminates destructive emotions, habits, programs and settings. This harmonious practice allows you to quickly relax and get rid of blocks and from the bustle and chaos of thoughts, promotes equilibrium state of operation of the right and left hemispheres. On an emotional level there is relaxation, there comes the peace, harmonization, it is an excellent anti-stress agent. Therapy as a tuning fork that allows the "right" to set up every body to restore its harmonious functioning, is a necessary "Adjuster", p�exceeds their efficiency each performed procedure (23).
3. Balneotherapy: the natural water environment of Altai with unique phenomena: potentiation of three different mechanism of action component in water: radon, nitrogen and silicic acid; rejuvenate at the change of individual ratios of isotopes12C and13With in human tissues in the direction of13With characterizing the state of the young organism, and immune recovery (29). At the Institute of theoretical and experimental Biophysics (Balakin V. E., 2000) experimentally proved that the memory of the primary radiation, a kind of "inoculation" against radiation, remains practically my whole life. In this aspect, exposure to radon may speak of the "inoculation" against radiation, and on the basis of cross-adaptive response to increase the resistance of cells to chemical mutagens, which are extremely important for prevention and rehabilitation - the effect of d-radiation (29) in a production environment the radiation environment (Rhodotorula, processing plants, coal mining, chemical plants, rentgenologiia, etc.).
The use of radon water (ingestion, bathtubs, whirlpool) in the proposed method due to the fact that under the influence of radon and its decay products normalize the functional activity of the cerebral cortex, the Supreme veg�Advisory centres: patients recovering fast sleep reduced irritability, headaches, dizziness, noise in the head, improves mood. Normalized coronary hemodynamics and cerebral blood flow, lipid metabolism (cholesterol, lipoproteins, etc.), capillary permeability, nitrogen and nucleic metabolism, hormonal balance, increased anticoagulant activity of blood, the activity of fibrinolysis, increased immunological reactivity of the organism, is its rejuvenation (29, 30).
Rudenessaj water, ingested, provides a significant ingress of radon into the blood (29), has a beneficial effect on the course of a number of physiological processes: increases the secretory and motor function of stomach, improves lipid metabolism, modified carbohydrate liver function, etc. This water is a supplier of silicon in a biologically accessible form, filling the current gap in this main element of life, the lack of which in humans upset the balance of metabolism (29, 41).
Effectiveness of therapeutic effects radhastami mineral thermal waters Belokurihinskogo Deposit facilitates the introduction (sanatorium "Altai castle) innovative technology underwater hydrodynamic massage (PGM), for the first time in natural aquatic environments, providing the intake �e natural healing components. Acting (atraumatic) on the entire surface of the body, including the head, skin, accelerates cell metabolism, increase skin resistance to negative environmental influences, restoring its hydro-lipid balance, strengthening the first line of immune defense.
It should be noted that a definite effect on the achieved result has a specific radon mineral water. Optimal from the point of view of entry into the body of radon and its decay products is water with a natural temperature of about 38°C. it is Known that the warming of the radon escapes from the water. At the same time it is from warm water in the body receives more radon than from cool. In this connection we used during the procedures, not the warmed-up radon water, natural water temperature of about 38°C.
Water with this characteristic it is possible to obtain, in particular, in Belokurikha, in the sanatorium "Altai Castle". The water in the treatment rooms of the resort comes from well No. 4E Belokurihinskogo Deposit. The water temperature in the borehole +42°C at an air temperature of +15°C. the Concentration of radon is at 5.5-6.0 NCI/DM3. It is known that the concentration of radon undergoes dramatic changes during its transportation from the source to procedural �of abinet. So, for example, passing through a pipeline, the loss of radon can be 65% or more. In this connection, to maintain the concentration of radon and therefore maximum efficiency of the procedures, it is advisable to adopt the procedures of radon at a minimum distance from wells, from which the fence radon water. At this distance the sanatorium "Altai Castle".
4. Deworming is among the many reasons that affect the condition of modern man, the 4th place is occupied by diseases caused by parasitic worms - helminths. In humans refuge to about 300 species of parasitic worms. One of the components of the claimed method is patented (10) highly complex anti-parasitic program that provides for the release of the body (deworming) from all kinds of parasites (helminths). High-tech deworming involves the application of a universal natural anthelmintic (33) and rehabilitation complex, also directed at the restoration of full-fledged immune response.
Comprehensive deworming reflects a unique balance of the proposed method, using therapeutic components belokurihinskaya water, primarily silicon. In the body silicon sozdayotsya patterns, working like a magnet for the complex "antigen-antibody" and various pathogens (microorganisms and parasites). Thus, the typical inhabitants of the intestine, such as E. coli, lactic acid bacteria, have the ability to "stick" with colloidal silicon systems and remain in the intestine (41). Selectivity of colloidal forms of silica (silicic acid) to attach themselves to viruses, other pathogens, and in fact, to neutralize, destroy them, puts him in the category of extremely important and necessary component to maintaining the health and youth of man. This silicon is transported by water from the depths of the Altai in biologically available form, acts as a scavenger of organs and systems and is an important constituent component of a patented innovative antiparasitic programs and technologies for deep cleansing of the body.
Rehabilitation complex after deworming includes natural immune product, the effects of which became the basis for the invention "Method of reducing biological age (rejuvenation)" (EN 2404784 C2, 27.11.2010) and compensates for the impact on the immune mechanisms of aging from the standpoint immunorehabilitation.
5. Immunorehabilitation-based immunomodulator of natural origin (8, 22).
6. Diet, �ustroennaya on the separate elements of nutrition, with regard to the blood groups of patients and physiologically reasonable drinking (the drinking of water at the rate of 30 ml / kg/weight / day).
The method is as follows.
On the background diet conduct comprehensive treatment consisting of reception:
shared bath with radon water and underwater hydrodynamic massage (PGM) performed with radon water (and in the days when the procedures of an intestinal lavage, performed only by the procedure of baths taken in the morning before lavage, in other days - morning - FGM, in the second half - baths),
- in a day of sound-therapy sessions (these sessions are conducted on days when not involved in the process of intestinal lavage, and sessions are held after PGM),
- through the day of treatment intestinal lavage,
- daily anthelmintic plant origin and immunomodulator, each of which is washed down by a glass of radon water.
Since the essence of aging is the reduction of overall viability, i.e. resistance to various external influences, the meaning of the definition of biological age (BA) is to determine the degree of decrease in General vitality. Domestic and foreign researchers proposed different methods for determining the BV, which include multiple group tests of various degrees of complexity, reflected�that are contributing to age-related physiology, age chronic pathology, the limits of adaptation and functional reserves of physical and mental health, tests for the most important characteristics of the systems, their self-esteem health, etc.(2, 17, 18, 31, 33, 38).
The determination of indicators of BV we carried out a comparative evaluation of the effectiveness of the claimed method of correction of the biological age of the organism as the prevention of premature aging on the resort stage (main group) and the known method (prototype) impact (comparison group). The definition of BV was conducted on "Kiev" the method of D. F. Chebotarev (1, 14, 40). It is known that aging is considered to be premature if the pace of ageing is the difference between biological (BV) and proper biological age (DBV)>0, the physiological in BV-FAD=0. Potential longevity BV-DBV<0. Essential value for definition of BV is a group of tests that characterize changes in the regulation during aging. To them, in particular, is characteristic mental (SD) and physical performance (FR) (PL.1, 2).
|Evaluation of the influence of the studied methods on the degree of aging of the Central nervous system|
|Methods of correction||BV SW, CONV. Years, shift indicator after correction|
|I - the proposed method (n=27)||- 2,848±0,329***|
|II - prototype (n=25)||- 1,938±0,416*|
|Note: * - p<0,05; ** - p<0.01; *** - p<0,001 - reliability shift of the indicator relative to the initial level.|
Analysis of the state mental productivity before and after therapy evidenced a statistically significant shift indicator BV in individuals receiving complex of the proposed method in comparison with the baseline and results in the comparison group. At the same time, in patients who received placebo, significant changes in this indicator is not revealed.
|Evaluation of the influence of the studied methods on the degree of aging of the cardiovascular system|
|Methods of correction||BV FR, CONV. years, shift indicator after correction|
|I - the proposed method (n=27)||- 1,999±0,112**|
|II - prototype (n=25)||- 1,217±0,077*|
|Note: * - p<0,05; ** - p<0.01 - reliability shift of the indicator relative to the initial level.|
The results proved statistically significant influence of the studied methods on the performance of BV. Significantly the most pronounced effect was achieved in the main group.
The SF-36 is one of the most currently used questionnaires to assess quality of life (21). Presents the results of a comparative assessment of indicators of each scale (table.3) also allow to draw a conclusion about the most efficient use of the inventive method for the correction of BV on the Spa stage.
|The quality of life in patients of the main group and the comparison group after treatment according to the SF-36 questionnaire|
|Scale SF-36||Healthy (n=45)||Main group (n=27)||The comparison group (n=25)|
|RE||to 54.24±4,18||voted 49.12±3,16||43,13±1,54^|
|VT||69,31±1,94||of 63.35±2,61^||worth 46.28±2,07^|
|Note: ^ (p<0,05), ^^ (p<0,001) - the validity in patients of the main group, the comparison group with a control group of healthy individuals.|
Draws the attention of a statistically significant difference between the level of vitality (VT) in compared groups. In the main group dormancy�indicators testify to the sense of cheerfulness and full strength for the respondents, in the comparison group (prototype) - about some reduction in vitality.
In addition, we investigated the effect of the developed complex of indicators of microcirculation (table.4). As you know, the basic point in the aging process of any organ is impaired microcirculation.
|Dynamics of indicators of microcirculation in the thigh before and after the course of jets according to LDF (M±m)|
|Indicator, Norma||The use of complex prototype||The use of the developed complex|
|TM max.||19.51±1.35||at 19.27±1.29|
|Note: numerator - indicators to the massage course, in the denominator - after the massage course; one (*) or two (**) asterisks denote significance of differences by paired t-test for repeated measurements (p<0.05 and p<0.001, respectively.|
|Abbreviations: TM max - the maximum level of perfusion at thermoprobe, ALAC - backup capillary blood flow, Kv - coefficient of variation|
According to the data obtained (table 4), individuals treated our complex had a significantly better dynamics of indicators of microcirculation than individuals receiving treatment according to the prototype.
Thus, these versatile data indicate a significantly higher effects of the treatment of the claimed method (study group) compared with the results of the comparison group (prototype).
Clinical example 1.
Patient N., 1960 Diagnosis: Metabolic syndrome. Obesity article II of Allergic dermatitis. Asthenic syndrome.
Complaints: napisati the appearance of nodular rash on the upper third of the chest and back, increase in blood pressure, a feeling of heaviness in the right hypochondrium, nausea in the morning, a tendency to constipation, poor sleep, irritability.
Medical history: considers himself ill for 5 years. He was treated by a gastroenterologist, cardiologist, endocrinologist without a stable effect. At the insistence of the wife in the sanatorium "Altai castle" was treated by the inventive method. Pharmacotherapy in the treatment not been applied.
In the course of examination revealed eggs Op. felineus.
Biological age (BA) to 64.6 years, have biological age (FAD) of 51.3 years, the rate of aging (BV-DBV) is 13.3 years.
A course of treatment, according to the developed methodology (course was 15 days).
After the course, the patient's condition improved significantly: stabilized BP, decreased weight (10%), cholesterol (from 7.2 to 5.6 mmol/l) and glucose (from 6.3 to 5.2 mmol/l). The test results (SF-36) showed improved quality of life. Disappeared weakness, the patient became more active, emotionally balanced. After the 10th day completely disappeared discomfort in the right hypochondrium, improved skin condition.
Upon completion of the course the recovery of the patient are given tips on diet, prevention of re-infection, a healthy lifestyle.
Biological age (BA) of 60.2 years, have biological age (FAD) of 51.3 years, the pace start�I (BV-DBV) is 8.9 years.
Control examination after 3 months revealed no Op. felineus. Biological age (BA) of 59.8 years, the rate of aging (BV-DBV) is 8.5 years.
Clinical example 2.
Patient S., born in 1962 the Diagnosis of Primary gout. Hypertension 2 tbsp. Progressive alimentary-constitutional obesity 1 article on abdominal type.
Complaints: episodes of a sharp pain in the metatarsophalangeal joint of the big toe of the left foot with swelling and redness of the skin, decreased physical activity, poor sleep, increased blood pressure, shortness of breath, irritability.
Medical history: considers himself ill for 7 years. Seeing a rheumatologist, cardiologist, endocrinologist without a stable effect.
Biochemical blood test: glucose of 6.7 mmol/l, ACT 14 U/l, ALT 24 U/l, creatinine of 0.09 mmol/l, urea 5.1 mmol/l, cholesterol at 6.92 mmol/l, uric acid 578,80 mm/L.
Biological age (BA) 59,86 years, have biological age (FAD) at 50.01 years, the rate of aging (BV-DBV) is 9,85 years.
Was treated by the inventive method, the rate was 18 days.
After the course the patient's condition improved significantly: stabilized BP, decreased weight (10%), cholesterol (from 6.92 to - 4.95 mmol/l), glucose (from 6.7 to 5.0 mmol/l), uric acid (578,80 to 398, 75 mm/l). Disappeared shortness of breath, the patient became more active, emotionally balanced�th, normalized sleep. The test results (SF-36) showed improved quality of life.
Biological age (BA) 55,86 years, have biological age (FAD) at 50.01 years, the rate of aging (BV-DBV) is of 5.85 years.
Observation in the next period (re improvement of the claimed method in 8 months - a appointment course developed treatment for 15 days) showed preservation of quality of life, stable remission of gouty arthritis.
Biological age (BA) of 53.7 years, have biological age (FAD) at 50.01 years, the rate of aging (BV-DBV) is of 3.69 years.
The list of references
1. Abdrashitov A. T. Method of slowing down premature aging in workers of gas companies. EN 2465905 C2, 10.11.2012.
2. Abramovich, S., and others. a Method of determining the biological age of a person. Siberian medical journal. 2008. No. 1. P. 46-48.
3. Elhotova N. And. etc the Analysis of biological age and causes accelerated aging of participants of liquidation of consequences of accident on Chernobyl NPP. Medical radiology and radiation safety. 2007. Vol. 52, No. 5. P. 26-35.
4. Anisimov B. N. Method of forming audioradio of music for music therapy. EN 2408397, 10.01.2011.
5. Anisimov B. N. Method of complex treatment of patients with obesity I-II degree on the Spa stage. EN 2458671, 20.08.2012.
6. Anisimov B. N. SPO�about restorative treatment of women with inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs on the Spa stage. EN 2458670, 20.08.2012.
7. Anisimov B. N. Method of complex treatment of dysbiosis on the Spa stage. EN 2460508, 10.09.2012.
8. Anisimov B. N. The method of complex immunorehabilitation for the restoration and preservation of health. EN 2462223, 27.09.2012.
9. Anisimov B. N. Method of complex treatment of patients with chronic gout on the Spa stage. EN 2465884, 10.11.2012.
10. Anisimov B. N. Method of complex treatment of patients with parasitic diseases. EN 2491936, 10.09.2013.
11. Anisimov B. N. A method of preventing the development and progression of Alzheimer's disease on the Spa stage. EN 2496465, 27.10.2013.
12. Akhaladze N. G. etc. the Relationship of some forms of chronic pathology and biological age. Problems of aging and longevity. 2009. Vol. 18, No. 2. Pp. 187-199.
13.Albert A. A. and others Questions accelerated General and cerebral aging veterans of contemporary armed conflicts. Clinical gerontology. 2009. Vol. 15, No. 8-9, P. 115.
14. Bashkiria A. S. the Influence of biological age on a professional performance. Message II. Biological age and physical performance. Human physiology. 2002. Vol 28, No. 5. Pp. 92-102.
15. Bashkiria S. A. Demographic and occupational risks of depopulation of the working population in Russia. The successes of gerontology. 2010. Vol. 23, No. 1. P. 30-39.
16. Belozerova L. M., and others. a Method of determining biological age by spirography. �clinical gerontology. 2006. Vol. 12, No. 3. P. 53-56.
17. Belozerova L. M. a Method for determining the psychological age of the test kettelle. Gerontology and geriatrics. 2005. Vol.4. Pp. 96-98.
18. Belozerova L. M. Determination of biological age by a blood test. Clinical gerontology. 2006. Vol. 12, No. 3. P. 50-52.
19. Belozerova L. M. Determination of biological age by echocardiography. The successes of gerontology. 2006. Vol.19. P. 90-92.
20. Bershtein L. L. et advanced age as a risk factor for development of heart failure after acute myocardial infarction. The successes of gerontology. 2008. Vol 21, No. 2. P. 265-269.
21.Brimelow N. N. etc. the Use of the SF-36 questionnaire for quality of life assessment. Central Asian medical journal, 1998. No. 4-5. P. 236-241.
22. Vorob'ev A. A. and others Immunorehabilitation in infectious-inflammatory and somatic diseases with the use of transfer factors. Methodological letter of the Ministry of health and social development of the Russian Federation. Moscow. 2004. 32 p.
23. Khalfin R. A., Leonov B. I., Mashkov O. A., Rybkin E. A. reconstruction of the psychosomatic state of the person by the impact of the programmes resonant acoustic oscillations (PRAK). Guide for doctors, Ministry of health and social development of the Russian Federation. Moscow. 2004. 9 S.
24. Guzov V. A. Quality of life and indicators of biological age of the elderly with syndrome� alcohol dependence: medical and social aspects: author. dis. Cand. honey. Sciences. SPb., 2010. 23 C.
25. Gichev Yu. p. Biological aspects of environmental conditionality of premature aging (population progeria) and reduce life expectancy of the Russian population. Human ecology. 2004. No. 6. P. 29-33.
26. Dontsov V. I., a Method for reducing biological age (rejuvenation). EN 2404784 C2, 27.11.2010.
27. Dubtsova E. A. Honey, its composition, properties and effects on biological age.Clinical gerontology. 2008. No. 1. P. 38-41.
28. Zabolotny I. I., disability elderly patients with arterial hypertension. The successes of gerontology. 2009. Vol. 22, No. 3. S. 496-498.
29. Kaznacheev V. P., Chernyavskaya E. F. Belokurikha. Novosibirsk: Publishing house of SB RAS, 2011. 204 S.
30. Kaznacheev V. P., B. A. Efendiev common Problems of balneology and its prospects in the twenty-first century (results, prospects, projections of Belokurikha). Belokurikha, 2000. 24 p.
31. Karnaukhova E. V., Karnaukhov V. A. determination of the biological age of a person based on the parameters of the rhythmic activity of the heart. Human physiology. 2004. Vol. 30, No. 4. P. 81-90.
32. Kiskun A. A. Biological age and aging: possible definitions and ways of correction: a hands-on for physicians. M., 2008. 976 C.
33. Krasnov E. A., etc Capital - new antiparasitic drug. Actual problems of Infectology and Parasitology: Mat. Per�th International anniversary conference. Tomsk, 2001. P. 93.
34. Makowski, R. D. public Health and the natural environment of the region. Human ecology. 2006. No. 12. P. 9-11.
35. Medvedev N. In., Korshunova N. To. Significance of determination of biological age in the assessment of adaptive reserves of the organism during aging. The successes of modern science. 2007. No. 12. P. 148-149.
36. Khalfin R. A., Leonov B. I., Mashkov O. A., Mitkevich V. A., E. A. Rybkin Method of detoxification and correction of parameters of homeostasis, functional disorders and intestinal with intestinal lavage in conjunction with the programs of resonant acoustic oscillations (PRAK). Guide for doctors, Ministry of health and social development of the Russian Federation. Moscow. 2005. 16 C.
37. Paltsev M. A., etc. Neuroimmunoendocrine mechanisms of aging. The successes of gerontology. 2009. Vol. 22, No. 1. Pp. 24-36.
38. G. V. Papayan, Petrishchev N. N. Method of assessing the biological age of the skin using multispectral fluorescence videodermatoscopy. Optical journal. 2010. Vol. 77, No. 2. P. 60-67.
39. Plaques A. N. and other Biological age of young people living in the European North. Human ecology. 2006. No. 11. P. 17-20.
40. Ryabchikova T. V., passport and Mapping of biological age. Clinical gerontology. 2009. Vol. 15, No. 12. P. 19-22.
41. Semenova N. And. etc Silicon - an element of life. Ecology and medicine. SPb.: "Publications�Elista "DIL", 2008. 448 p.
42. Khavinson V. Kh., Anisimov V. N. 35 years of experience in study of peptide regulation of aging. The successes of gerontology. 2009. No. 1. Pp. 11-23.
43. Shpagina L. N. . Assessment of biological age and aging rate as an indicator of the health status of the Kuzbass miners. FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH. 2013. No. 7. S. 666-669.
44. Anis L., Claudio F., Dawn M. Aging of the immune system as a prognostic factor for human longevity. Physiology. 2008. Vol.23, N2. P. 64.
1. The method of correcting the biological age of the organism, including comprehensive treatment carried out on the background diet consisting of daily intake of anthelmintic plant origin and immunomodulator, each of which is washed down with 200 ml of radon water; water treatment in radon water - communal baths and underwater hydrodynamic massage (PGM); intestinal lavage carried out every other day; sound-therapy sessions, which are conducted after PGM and in the days without intestinal lavage; and in the days when treatments intestinal lavage, in the morning before lavage taking a bath with radon water, other days in the morning - PGM, and in the second half - bath with radon water.
2. A method according to claim 1, whereby the sound-therapy sessions are the application procedures for the program resonant acoustic oscillations (PRAK).
3. A method according to claim 1, whereby the sound-therapy sessions consist in the application of music of the Sakha tool, designed�built in the form of a bowl, referred to as the "singing bowl".
SUBSTANCE: before Mantoux test with 2 TE PDD-L, Ergoferon preparation is used in the infants infected with tuberculosis mycobacteria with the suspected early period of primary tuberculosis infection and active tuberculosis infection, in a dose of 1 tablet 20-30 minutes before or after a meal, once a day for 45 days.
EFFECT: invention provides the complex preparation of frequently and chronically ill children with an allergic pathology, for Mantoux test with 2 TE PDD-L.
3 tbl, 2 ex
SUBSTANCE: before Mantoux test with 2 TE PPD-L, general advice for phthisiologist-controlled preparation of the infants are given. That is added with prescribing the immunomodulatory preparation Anaferon for children aged 1 year and older 1 tablet 20-30 minutes before and after meals once a day for 30 days.
EFFECT: invention provides the complex preparation of frequently and chronically ill children for Mantoux test with 2 TE PDD-L.
3 tbl, 2 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to biotechnology, specifically to immunostimulating compounds and may be used in medicine. An immunostimulating peptide of an amino acid sequence XLYDKGYTSKEQKDCVGI, where N-terminal X is N-acetylalanine, and may be covalently linked to fatty acids, selected from C2-C25, to form PDAG (peptidyl-2,3-diacylglycerides). The resulted compound may be included in pharmaceutical formulations for stimulating an immune response.
EFFECT: invention provides efficient stimulation of an immune response in subjects and may enhance the immunogenicity of the antigenic peptide when administered with PDAG.
29 cl, 10 dwg, 9 ex
SUBSTANCE: first stage involves a cervical uterine repair by staged dissection on the 5-7th menstruation day in a combination with laser destruction of exophytic condylomas. Laser light power is 6-9 Wt, spot diameter is 1.5 mm, and exophytic condylomas penetration is 1-1.5mm. The second stage involves the immunomodulatory therapy.
EFFECT: method enables increasing the clinical effectiveness by recovering the immunological homeostasis of the uterine cervix by potentiating two effects: recovering archtechtonics of the cervical canal and immunomodulatory therapy.
4 tbl, 2 ex
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to new 2-amino-2-[2-(4-C2-20alkylphenyl)ethyl]propan-1,3-diol salts specified in tartrate, lactate benzoate, succinate, malonate, acetate and propionate in the crystalline form. Each of the above salts is characterised by powder X-ray pattern data. Compounds in the therapeutically effective amount can be used in treating autoimmune diseases.
EFFECT: crystalline salts of the present invention possess higher stability, better solubility, more convenient to store and handle.
11 cl, 7 dwg, 1 tbl, 10 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention mainly relates to a food composition, including punicalagins.
EFFECT: improved action in respect to health improvement.
8 cl, 1 tbl, 1 ex
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to field of organic chemistry, namely to heterocyclic compound of general formula (I) or to its pharmaceutically acceptable salt, acid salt or stereoisomer, where Y: NRa and N+R1R2X-; Z: bond, -(CH2)p, -CHOH, -CH=CH-, -C≡C-, -CONH- and -CO-; Rb: C1-C8 alkyl, C2-C8 alkenyl, C6-C10 aryl, -NR5R6,: , and ; with each alkyl, alkenyl and aryl, representing Rb, possibly, contains 1-3 substituents, selected from C1-C4 alkyl, C2-C4 alkenyl, C3-C6 cycloalkyl, C1-C4 alkoxy, C6-C10 aryl, 5-, 6- and 7-membered heterocyclyl, containing 1-3 heteroatoms, selected from nitrogen, oxygen and sulphur, halogen, -OH, -NH2, -CN and -NO2; Rc: halogen, C1-C6 alkyl, C2-C6 alkenyl, C2-C6 alkinyl, C3-C10 cycloalkyl, C3-C8 cycloalkenyl, C1-C4 alkoxy, C6-C10 aryl, 5-, 6-, 7- and 8-membered monocyclic heterocyclyl, containing 1-3 heteroatoms, selected from nitrogen, oxygen and sulphur, 9- and 10-membered bicyclic heterocyclyl, containing 1-3 heteroatoms, selected from nitrogen, oxygen and sulphur; with C1-C6 alkyl, C2-C6 alkenyl C2-C6 alkinyl, C3-C10 cycloalkyl, C3-C8 cycloalkenyl, C6-C10aryl, 5-, 6-, 7-, 8-membered monocyclic heterocyclyl and 9- and 10-membered bicyclic heterocyclyl, representing Rc, possibly contain 1-5 substituents, selected from the group, consisting of C1-C4 alkyl, C1-C4 alkoxy, C1-C4 haloalkyl, C1-C4 haloalkoxy, C3-C6 cycloalkyl, C4-C8 cycloalkenyla, halogen, -OH, -NH2, C6-C10 (A)(A')(A")(A'")aryl, (A)(A')(A")(A'")heterocyclyl, containing 1-3 heteroatom, selected from nitrogen, oxygen and sulphur, NR14R15, (CH2)pNR14R15, -CN, -NO2, oxo, -COOR14, SOR14, SO2R14, SO2NR14R15, NR15SO2R16, COR14, CONR14R15 and NR15COR16; with each (A), (A'), (A") and (A'")independently absent or representing C1-C4 alkyl, and each heterocyclyl (A)(A')(A")(A'")heterocyclyl is independently selected from the group, consisting of 5-, 6-, 7- and 8-membered monocyclic heterocyclyl, containing 1-3 heteroatoms, selected from nitrogen, oxygen and sulphur, and 9- and 10-membered bicyclico heterocyclyl, containing 1-3 heteroatoms, selected from nitrogen, oxygen and sulphur; the remaining radicals have values given in i.1;and on condition that, if Rc represents heterocyclyl, said heterocyclyl is bound directly through carbon atom of heterocyclyl ring. Invention also relates to particular compounds and to pharmaceutical composition based on formula (I) compound.
EFFECT: obtained are novel imidazopyrazine and imidazodiazepine derivatives, useful for prevention or treatment of disease or condition, severity of which is reduced by receptors to cannabinoids.
21 cl, 5 dwg, 4 tbl, 71 ex
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: present invention refers to isoxazoline FAAH inhibitors of formula (I) or their pharmaceutically acceptable forms, wherein each of G, Ra, Rb, Rc and Rd has a value described in the present application, to pharmaceutical compositions, and methods of treating a FAAH-mediated condition.
EFFECT: developing the method of treating the FAAH-mediated condition.
32 cl, 22 tbl, 351 ex
SUBSTANCE: immunocorrective agent for the therapy of atherosclerotic diseases containing hawthorn blossom, common St. John's wort herb, as well as calcium stearate and silicone oxide taken in certain proportions.
EFFECT: agent is effective for the therapy of atherosclerotic diseases.
SUBSTANCE: invention is a composition having antibacterial, immunostimulating, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory action, containing bacterial waste products useful for human body, in the form of exometabolites and fermentolysis products, characterised in that it is a culture medium of lactic acid bacteria, containing laxarane in an amount of 5-10 g/ml, caseicyne, isracydine or their mixture and lectins in an amount of 0.05-2.5 mol/l, histamine in an amount of 0.8-2.0 mmol/l and monocarboxylic fatty acid with an unbranched chain, namely, acetic acid, propionic acid, butyric acid and valeric acid - in an amount of 10-20 mg/ml.
EFFECT: expanding the range of agents having complementary antibacterial, immunomodulating, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory action.
4 cl, 5 ex
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to medicine, and represents a sustained release solid therapeutic agent containing a combination of praziquantel with emodepside, polyvinylpyrrolidone and/or a polyvinylpyrrolidone derivative in an amount of 10 to 50 wt %, polyvinylpyrrolidone and/or the polyvinylpyrrolidone derivative is a mixture of one short-chain polyvinylpyrrolidone and one polyvinylpyrrolidone or the polyvinylpyrrolidone derivative with longer chains, and at least one excipient in an amount of 5 to 80 wt %.
EFFECT: sustained release of active substances and no lump formation in the gastrointestinal tract if two or more tablets taken.
4 cl, 7 ex, 4 dwg
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to an albendazole-based composition. The claimed composition consists of a substance of albendazole and arabinogalactane polysaccharide from Siberian larch or Gmelin with weight ratios of the components albendazole : arabinogalactane 1:5-20.
EFFECT: invention possesses the higher anti-opisthorchosis pharmaceutical activity than albendazole, and does not cause the toxic injury of hepatocytes.
3 cl, 7 dwg, 2 tbl, 4 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to an amide of 2-(3-methyl-6-methoxy-7-ethoxy-3,4-dihydroisoquinolyl-1)-ethanoic acid hydrochloride of formula 1
EFFECT: obtaining a novel isoquinoline derivative, having anthelmintic activity.
SUBSTANCE: what is described is a gel containing structured nanovesicles - niosomes prepared from silicone compounds with enclosed albendazole, anthelmintic preparation.
EFFECT: invention enables extending the range of application of the anthelmintic preparations by reducing dyspeptic reactions that makes them applicable in both adults, and children suffering gastrointestinal diseases.
SUBSTANCE: method of production of anthelmintic for group treatment of sheep with monieziasis is as follows: first, in the chemical reactor with anchor stirrer in polyethyleneglycol warmed to boiling the niclosamide is dissolved in the ratio of 4:1. Then, the resulting solution is added with beet molasses, lecithin, and sodium chloride in a ratio of 25:3:1:1 and mixed thoroughly. After that the mixture is added to oat flour - filler - in a ratio of 30:70 and mixed thoroughly until complete impregnation of the filler. The resulting mixture is subjected to granulation, the granule diameter is 3 mm. 1 kg of the agent contains 4% of active ingredient.
EFFECT: invention provides saving of the substance to prepare the agent, 5 times reduction of the therapeutic dose, decreased toxicity of the agent, increased bioavailability and improved eating of the agent, elimination of possible loss of active ingredient in dehelmintisation of animals.
SUBSTANCE: declared invention refers to veterinary science and aims at treating the diseases caused by giardia. The declared drug as an active substance contains Nifurtimox.
EFFECT: using the declared drug is high effective in treating the diseases caused by giardia.
3 cl, 2 tbl, 2 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to medicine, namely to endocrinology, and deals with treatment of diabetes mellitus, complicated by accompanying diseases, in particular, by parasite invasions. For this purpose electro-activated water solutions of inorganic salts are introduced at the background of antihyperglycemic medications. On first 5 days solution of anolyte (EWS-A) with redox potential (RP) from +700 to +800 mV and with pH from 6.0 to 4.5, after which for 5 days introduced is catholyte solution (EWS-C) with RP from -400 to -600 mV and pH from 9.5 to 10.5; then for 10 days introduced are heated to +36°C - +37°C EWS-C and EWS-A are introduced with their alternation for 24 hours. In case of accompanying parasite invasion, EWS-A in combination with anti-parasitic vegetable medications in form of rectal microclysters for first 5 days of treatment is additionally introduced for first 5 days of treatment. EWS-C in combination with rectal microclysters with probiotic additives is introduced for the following 10 days. In case of detection of Opisthorchida, biltricide is introduced on the 15-th day in dose 75 mg/kg, and duodenal probing with anti-parasitic medication is carried out on the 16-th day. Starting with the 6-th day and to the completion of treatment (21-st day) fermented milk product "Narine" is administered in dose 1 tablespoon 3 times per day 30-40 minutes before meal.
EFFECT: mode of introducing electro-activated water solutions in complex with probiotics and anti-parasitic preparations provides efficient treatment of parasite invasions in combination with gradual normalisation of carbohydrate and lipid exchange in patients with diabetes mellitus.
2 cl, 2 ex, 4 tbl
SUBSTANCE: declared group of inventions refers to veterinary science and aims at controlling blood-sucking parasites and consuming parasites. The composition contains an antiparasitic effective subtoxic amount of imidacloprid in a single dose making 0.25 mg/kg to 30 mg/kg for oral delivery. Imidacloprid is the only antiparasitic being an ingredient of the composition. What is declared is using the above composition. The subtoxic amount of imidacloprid in a single dose makes 0.25 mg/kg to 30 mg/kg. The infestation is eliminated within 1-72 hours after administration of the single dose.
EFFECT: declared group of inventions provides effective elimination of blood sucking parasites and blood consuming parasites.
24 cl, 6 tbl, 2 ex
SUBSTANCE: method for preparing a dry extract possessing an anti-opisthorchiasis action involving three extractions of the milled elevated portion of Centaurea plants of the family Asteraceae in ethanol; the extracts are combined and de-ethanolised; condensed residues are evaporated to dryness under certain conditions. Using the dry extract as the agent having the anti-opisthorchiasis action.
EFFECT: agent possesses the manifested anti-opisthorchiasis action.
2 cl, 7 tbl, 23 ex
FIELD: veterinary medicine.
SUBSTANCE: nocodazole is administered subcutaneously in an amount which does not cause formation of a connective tissue capsule around the medicinal product, 10 injections per day in a daily dose of 11-200 mg/kg with an interval of 3-4 days, in the points located on the dorsal and ventral surfaces of the animal body.
EFFECT: method is highly effective for treatment of cystic and alveolar larval echinococcosis and other tissue parasitic diseases of laboratory animals.
1 ex, 3 tbl
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to medicine, namely to balneology. Method includes taking baths with mineral water of thermal radon springs with water temperature about 38°C. Baths are taken two days running with a day break after them. The first procedure lasts 3 minutes, the second procedure lasts 5 minutes. The following procedures last 8 minutes. Treatment is carried out at the background No 8 diet. Patient drinks 100 ml of radon water in the first part of the day, two hours after breakfast. Swimming in a swimming pool is performed for 40 minutes. After that detensor-therapy is carries out. In the second half of the day patient drinks 100 ml of radon water two hours after dinner, then takes a bath with radon water. After that, procedure by programme of resonance-acoustic fluctuations (PRAF) is carried out, followed by swimming in a swimming pool for 40 minutes. On days when there are no baths intestinal lavage is performed in the first half of the day, with 40-minute long swimming in a swimming pool in the second half.
EFFECT: method increases treatment efficiency due to complex impact on organism, providing improvement of tissue trophism, microcirculation, metabolism in affected extremities, increasing tone in lymphatic vessels, improving lymph outflow.
3 cl, 2 tbl