Method of increasing accuracy in measurement of coordinates of myocardium signals and device for its realisation
SUBSTANCE: group of inventions relates to medical equipment. In the method realisation ECG graphs and graphs of tracks of coordinates of the heart electric activity source are built in the system of coordinates, connected to electrodes on the patient's body. After that, the time "zone of beginning" of a P/Q impulse is identified. In the "zone of beginning" a time ECG track is approximated and an intersection of an approximated curve with an isoline is found to determine the time moment of the point of P/Q "beginning". The determined time moments of the "beginning" points are transferred onto an initial track of impulses. The origin of the myocardium coordinate system is transferred into the determined point P of the track. Coordinates of the sinus node of the myocardium SU are tied to the track origin for the complex P, and those of the interventricular septum IVS - to the track origin for the impulse Q. The device for the method realisation contains an electrocardiograph, a unit for the identification of the time area of the "beginning" of the impulse P/Q, a unit of fixation of the "beginning" point on the graph of the tracks and a unit of transfer of the primary system of coordinates into the myocardium coordinate system.
EFFECT: group of inventions makes it possible to increase the efficiency of electrocardiographic examination due to an increased accuracy in the measurement of coordinates of the heart electric activity source.
2 cl, 5 dwg
The invention relates to medical technology, and is intended to improve the diagnostic efficiency of electrocardiography by increasing the precision of measurement of coordinates of the source of electrical activity of the heart. Measuring coordinates of sources of electrical activity reaches the method of reconstruction parameters disclosed in Patent No. 2448643 "ECG machine with measurement of the coordinates of the sources of electrical activity of the heart. According to the device (Patent No. 2448643) measurement takes place in the conditional coordinates of the center of the body. Start 000 this coordinate system is placed in the conventional center of the body in the chest, its X-axis is directed to the left side of the patient, Y, down, Z - to-back. The center of the body is selected on the axis of symmetry, the coordinates of electrodes on the patient's body are measured in this system of coordinates. However, the actual heart has individual bias for each patient relative to the conditional center of the body. In the proposed method, after the initial geolocating sources of electrical activity of the heart (in the coordinate system of the conventional center of the body) allocated to the received coordinates of the point of the interventricular septum (annuals, anatomically associated with the momentum Q and the sinus node (the start pulse P) is subtracted from all the measured coordinates of the electrical activity of the heart. The primary Osh the BCI, arisen in the coordinate system of the conventional center of the body, are subtracted because they are constant in each particular screening procedure.
Well as calculated values of the angle of the electric vector of the heart. From these data, install the new coordinate system the actual heart from the beginning in SU (coordinates 000) and the rotated angle of the electric vector of the heart relative to the primary system. The new coordinate system is the coordinate system of the actual heart. It is shifted relative to the coordinate system of the conventional center of the body and rotated in accordance with the measured value of the electrical angle of the heart. The formation of a coordinate system of the heart is required to represent the doctors measured data in the picture of the heart.
The higher accuracy it is important to surgeons and physicians cardiologists to improve the quality of diagnosis and ensure monitoring of displacements of the coordinates of violations in the healing process.
1. It is known historically the first device of the electrocardiograph created Century. Einthoven in 1901. Its structure is shown in Fig.1 and described in standard textbooks on electrocardiography [eagles Century. And. Guide to electrocardiography. - M.: MIA, 2007; Murashko centuries Electrocardiography. - M.: OOO Medpress", 1998]. It (Fig.1) contains a set of electrodes 1, amplifiers, signal 2, the registrars of the graphs electron is diagram 3. On these graphs, based on medical experience is analyzed and revealed the presence of cardiac. Existing electrocardiographs preserve this structure and give the graphics potential of the electrical activity of the heart, however, a disadvantage of the described device is the lack of measurement of coordinates of the source of electrical activity of the heart.
2. Known patent device, allowing to measure the potential distribution of the source of electrical activity of the heart: "Sistem and metod for noninvasive electrocardiografic imaging (ECGI) using the generalized minimum residual (GMRes)" [PATENT no US 7016719 B2 Mart 21 2006]. The essence of the patent is shown in Fig.2, and illustrating the drawings shown in Fig. 3. Applied multielectrode vest on the torso of the patient and is carried out simultaneously (isochronous) removing the potentials of all electrodes. The coordinates of the electrodes are using x-ray tomography. The potentials of the electrodes is building isochronous maps of the equipotentials on the body surface, then the distribution of the equipotentials is recalculated to the epicardium. In the upper part of Fig. 3 shows the General structure of this device, at the bottom is more detailed. The algorithm for processing isochronous kardiosignalas boils down to computing the reconstruction of the electric field potential heart on his epicardium according to the registration of the potential at the surface g is ne cells.
3. Mathematical processing provides communication between the potentials of the electrodes, the coordinates of the electrodes and the equipotentials of the body surface, which are then translated to the equipotentials epicardium (nodes 141 in Fig. 3). Final processing of the array of potentials allows you to build maps of the equipotentials (lines of equal potential) for the selected time points (node 145, Fig. 3). On these cards doctors carry out medical diagnosis.
The disadvantages of this device include the complexity of the hardware design, because, firstly, the use of the electrode vest with a large number of electrodes (it is necessary to make several of these vests in accordance with different body Constitution of the patient) and, secondly, preliminary tomographic scanning with subsequent reconstruction to determine the coordinates of the electrodes. Hence, the complexity of diagnostic tests, especially for emergency physicians. In addition, there is no question of the formation of the movements of the points of the electrical activity of the heart (tracks).
4. Known Patent (Patent No. 2448643) "ECG machine with measurement of the coordinates and parameters of the source of the electrical activity of the heart. The device allows for the measurement of the coordinates and parameters of the source of electrical activity of the heart in take the s coordinates of the center of the body and display motion graphics these options (tracks). The structure of the device shown in Fig.4, where nodes 1, 2, 3, are common to all electrocardiographs, they are complemented by nodes 4, 5, 6, 7. Node 4 is the subtraction of the real potentials of the electrodes (obtained from the output of node 2) calculated potentials (obtained from node 6). Node 7 according to the geometry of the torso defined by coordinates of the electrodes. Node 6 is calculated potentials of the electrodes on the coordinate values of the electrodes from node 7, while the coordinate values of the dipole source of the electrical activity of the heart form the search node 5 (the search is conducted). The model parameters of the source vary as long as the difference between the estimated and actually measured potentials of the electrodes will not be minimal. Upon reaching the minimum (estimated at site 4) site search 5 stops. After stopping the received coordinates and the parameters of the node 5 are transmitted to node 3 for registration. The dimensions of the device does not exceed the size standard electrocardiograph, it is not difficult for doctors. The disadvantage of this device is small, the accuracy of the source.
5. Accuracy is determined by: first, the accuracy positioning of the electrodes on the patient's body, and secondly, the lack of binding used conditional coordinates of the center of the body to the anatomical sites of the heart. Common errors defined is of the coordinates of the electrically active points hearts are big enough - about 1.5-3 see
6. We propose a method of improving the accuracy of measurement of coordinates of points of the electrical activity of the heart, produced by patent No. 2448643. After measuring the coordinates find the coordinates of the beginning SU/annuals. Signals of this anatomical site associated with momentum P/Q on the ECG and the beginning of its coordinates associated with the early momentum of P/Q in time. Subtract the coordinates of the annuals all of the coordinates of points measured graph. This operation leads to the exclusion of errors associated with the inaccuracy of the electrodes and by the mismatch in conditional center of the body with the heart center. Find the coordinates of the SU (anatomically this is the beginning of the pulse P ECG) and calculated according to the coordinates of annuals and SU corner of the heart to create a new coordinate system the actual heart that it is necessary to combine the measured tracks with the image of the heart. The effect of reducing errors in the subtraction was tested on the model and on real patients (Glushkov, A. E., Vinokurov D. C. the coordinates of the electrical nodes of the myocardium // Conference "radio engineering, electronics and power engineering". The abstracts. MPEI. - 2011. - T. 1, S. 289).
7. The coordinates are measured in device Patent number 2448643 associated with typical difficulties. The fact that the coordinates of P/Q is associated with the beginning of the pulse and the beginning of any of the pulse is in the areas of zero signal level. Leaving only noise. With the learn the graph coordinates (track) imperceptibly into the graph of the noise background. Ambiguity in the definition of the boundary coordinates of the beginning of the pulse. To address this shortcoming, the procedure for determining the point of origin of the pulse is divided into two stages: 1) pre-defined point of beginning of the pulse P/Q according to the timeline ECG; 2) next, the temporary start point is moved on the graph coordinates, where she captures the boundary coordinates of the momentum P/Q - coordinate SU/annuals.
On time schedules ECG clearly defined start point of the pulse P/Q. It is well predictable, because the graph necessarily tend to zero (the zero line in the ECG is called contour). The starting point is visually or threshold method. Graph coordinates has no such binding, because the contour for him missing and the graph becomes a noise, where the recorded random trajectory. The position of the point "start" on the timeline and the transfer of this point on the graph of the coordinates allows us to find the coordinates of the beginning of the pulse is P/Q.
8. Above already said that in the beginning of the pulse level of the ECG signal is zero. There is a strong effect of noise and tremor of the muscles of the body. To weaken this drawback, we find in the timeline ECG not the point "start" and "starting area". It can be found, for example, by setting a sufficiently high threshold for the graph of the pulse. (Temporary size of the market of this "region" for different pulses are usually 5-10 MS and known in advance based on the analysis of banks ECG). Schedule in "the field" start already has the form of a segment of the curve coming out of the noise. In this segment have a standard approximation procedure, then decreases noise. New revised beginning point of the time found as the intersection of the obtained purified from noise curve with the contour. This revised temporary transfer point on the graph coordinates, where the record specified the start point coordinates of the desired pulse.
9. Implementation of the proposed method performs the device shown in Fig.5. Node 1 is the electrocardiograph, providing ECG graphs and charts tracks, patent No. 2448643. He has two outputs: the first carries ECG graph, the second graph tracks. From the first output waveform to the input of the node 2. This node separation time domain beginning of the pulse is P/Q, and in this "region start" have the approximation procedure to reduce the noise, then find the intersection of a purified graph, contour, what determines the adjusted time point of the beginning. Temporary start point flows from the first output node 2 to the first input node 3. From the second output node 1 of the original graph tracks supplied to the second input of node 3. Node 3 provides the application time point of the beginning of the graph of the coordinates of the track. The signal is then fed to the node 4, which allocated the coordinates of P/Q SU/annuals is subtracted from the coordinates of all points on the graph of the electrical activity of the heart. As a result, a coordinate system of the myocardium with updated graphics.
11. The steps above are different from the operation of the device according to patent No. 2448643: 1) the introduction of additional procedures for determining the coordinates of P/Q and subtracting these coordinates of all coordinates of points to be measured electrical activity of the heart; 2) the use of temporary ECG waveform for finding points to the beginning of each pulse and transfer it to the graph tracks; 3) in carrying out procedures for updating time point "start" in the "region start" using approximation.
12. Device for increasing the accuracy of measurement of coordinates of the sources of electrical activity of the heart works as follows. In accordance with Fig. 5 output signals of node 1 are graphs ECG and graphics tracks. This data is supplied to the nodes 2 and 3. Node 2 provides the allocation of time "region start" pulse P/Q ECG. In node 2, in a dedicated area of the beginning" produced by the approximation curve segment temporary ECG waveform and find the intersection obtained after approximation of the curve with the contour to find the "specified point". Node 3 receives at a first input time point "start" from node 2, to the second input of tracks from the second output node 1. Node 3 registers on the curve of the track of the coordinates of the start points of each pulse in the time plotting points on the Ala". Node 4 determine the coordinates of a point annuals (the beginning of the pulse Q) and subtract the coordinates of the coordinates of the points of the entire chart tracks. This is a translation of the former coordinate system and formed a new coordinate system the actual heart.
13. Device for increasing the accuracy of measurement of coordinates of the sources of electrical activity of the heart can be performed in software on a standard PC, because mentioned electrocardiograph (Patent No. 2448643) has digital outputs ECG and tracks. Alternatively, you can implement a separate digital computing node on a standard controller. The allocation of time "region start" schedule of momentum P/Q on the ECG may be a threshold device for a given level of amplitude. Approximation of the graph in the "region start" can be made using standard mathematical software package such as MatLab (see I. E. Anufriev. Manual MatLab. - SPb.: "BHV Petersburg, 2004) finding the intersection point of the approximated line graph, contour also does not cause any difficulties. All program blocks have small time accounts and can work in real time.
1. A method of measuring the coordinates of points of the electrical activity of the heart using ECG, providing graphing ECG and charts tracks the coordinates of the source of electrical assets the spine of the heart in the coordinate system, attached to the electrodes on the patient's body, characterized in that schedule ECG allocate a temporary zone start" pulse P/Q, "start" approximate time track ECG and find the intersection of the fitted curve with the contour to determine the time point of "beginning" P/Q, found time points "start" carry on the original track pulse that generates the exact values of the coordinates of the beginning of P/Q, and transferred to the found point P of the track origin of the coordinate system of the myocardium, coordinates at the sinus node infarction SU tied to the top of the track for the complex P and interventricular septum annuals to the beginning of the track momentum Q.
2. A device for implementing the method according to p. 1 containing the ECG unit, configured to obtain and display ECG and tracks, characterized in that it additionally introduced node separation time domain "start" pulse P/Q, connected to the output ECG ECG unit, the fixing unit point "start" on the chart tracks, the first input connected to the output node separation time domain beginning, and the second with the second output of the ECG, and the site of the primary coordinate system to the coordinate system of the myocardium, the input of this node is connected to the output node is the commit point "start" on the chart tracks.
SUBSTANCE: patient is tested to determine clinical characteristics, each of which is scored to calculate a diagnostic index. The following clinical characteristics are determined: arterial hypertension taking into account its stage and length; diabetes mellitus, its length taking into account the patient's age and complications; ischemic heart disease and its length, cardiac angina, myocardial infarction and its length; the patient's age; compliance; smoking. The absence of any of the above characteristics is scored as 0 points. That is followed by calculating the total score; depending on the derived value, a high, moderate or low probability of the suffered silent stroke is predicted.
EFFECT: method enables establishing the presence of the suffered silent stroke reliably.
3 dwg, 4 tbl, 3 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to medicine, namely to physiology and dermatovenerology, to diagnostic technique for a risk of developing pitted keratolysis accompanied by stress as an uncurable element of the professional environment for the purpose of the goal-oriented prevention of the above disease in the individuals having hazardous occupations. A heart rate variability is examined twice - before and 15 minutes after a hot test on a plantar surface. If observing no decrease of the LF/HF value as compared to the reference, a risk of developing stress-induced pitted keratolysis is diagnosed.
EFFECT: technique provides more accurate diagnosis of a risk of developing stress-induced pitted keratolysis by examining the heart rate variability and using the hot test.
1 dwg, 2 tbl, 2 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to medical equipment. A device for suppressing a power-frequency noise effect on an electric cardiosignal comprises a TR-segment time domain selection unit (2), a key element (8), a filter (14), an amplifier (15), a delay unit (16) and a subtract unit (17). An input of the device is connected to the first input of the key element and an input of the delay unit; an output of the device is an output of the subtract unit. The device comprises an electric cardiosignal second derivative forming unit (1), a comparator (3), an RS-trigger (4), an AND circuit (5), a binary counter (6), a decoder (7), second (9), third (10), fourth (11) and fifth (12) key elements and a scaling amplifier (13).
EFFECT: using the invention enables the higher noise resistance of the analysed electric cardiosignal without misrepresenting information components.
SUBSTANCE: diagnostic technique for the ischemic heart disease is implemented by stating risk factors, symptoms and ECG findings, diagnostic characters (DC) of which are distributed into groups and assigned with certain numerical scores. Conditional probabilities of the presence or absence of IHD in a specific patient are calculated. The findings are used to establish the diagnosis of IHD or not.
EFFECT: technique enables providing establishing the more accurate diagnosis of IHD by taking into account a complex of various DCs, the records of which are processed by a mathematical model.
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to medicine, namely to diagnostics and physiology. The RR intervals are recorded, and the derived sequence is processed. The RR sequence length is specified not less than 300 sec. That is followed by dividing the RR sequence into data windows A1…An of the length of 75 sec≤A≤300 sec at a window shift pitch B of 1 sec≤B≤10 sec. Further, for each data window: the frequency Fourier transform is used to derive power distribution of the initial window; the derived power distributions are integrated at all frequencies within not less than 0.015-0.6 Hz to produce total power TP of the heart rate variability; low frequency power PLF is calculated by not less than 0.04-0.15 Hz; high frequency power PHF is calculated by not less than 0,15-0.6 Hz; the relation PLF/PHF is calculated; the derived TP sets and PLF/PHF relations are normalised to produce standard values X1…n of the derived TP sets and standard values Y1…n of the PLF/PHF set. That is followed by calculating a synchronism analysis function of each data window f1…n=(sinX1…n-sinY1…n)/|sinX1…n-sinY1…n|. The presence or absence of the stress condition is stated by analysing the derived values f1…n.
EFFECT: method enables providing more reliable diagnosis of the beginning individual's stress condition by analysing the RR interval.
2 ex, 1 dwg
FIELD: oil and gas industry.
SUBSTANCE: treating bronchial asthma (BA) in a child suffering from a mild, moderate or severe episode involves measuring a peak expiratory flow rate (PEFR). The child's age, height and sex are stated. The derived data are used to determine the adequate peak expiratory flow rate. That is followed by calculating the peak expiratory flow rate coefficient by specific formula. The following data of the past medical history are taken into account: the child's duration of the disease, the length of basic therapy, completed months, for one year preceding the acute period of the disease, as well as the presence of allergic diseases in immediate maternal and paternal relatives. A severity of the BA episodes is assessed. Each value derived from the past medical history is assigned with numerical values reflecting their prognostic significance. Heart rates are measured. Cardiointervalography is performed, and a vagosympathetic balance coefficient is determined. That is followed by calculating a risk of cardiohaemodynamic disorders (CHD) taking into account the above criteria by specific formula. If CHD<0.34, Fenoterol selective β2-adrenoceptor agonist is selected as a bronchial spasmolytic in the acute period of the disease. If 0.34≤CHD≤0.46, ipratropium bromide m-cholinoblocker is selected as the bronchial spasmolytic. If CHD>0.46, combined ipratropium bromide + Fenoterol is used as the bronchial spasmolytic.
EFFECT: reduced number of cardiovascular complications in the above category of children.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to methods and devices of identifying reasons of cardiac rhythm disturbance. Method consists in perception of signals of heart excitation in multitude of locations with application of multitude of sensors, collection of data from multitude of sensors. Collected data include sensor location for each sensor and time of heart excitation origination in each sensor location, so multitude of times of excitation origination in multitude of locations of sensors are collected, and then their sequence is formed. Obtained data are then analysed and approximate central areas, connected with excitation pathway, pointing to reasons of said cardiac rhythm disturbance, are determined.
EFFECT: application of invention makes it possible to determine location of reasons of cardiac rhythm disturbance for the following treatment with minimally invasive, surgical and other methods.
37 cl, 16 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to the field of medicine and can be applied as a method of predicting an unfavourable outcome of cerebral circulation impairment. A level of stab neutrophils and erythrocyte sedimentation rate are determined in blood tests. The presence of displacement of midline brain structures is identified on a computer tomography scan. A number of ventricular and supraventricular extrasystoles is determined on an electrocardiogram. If the value of stab neutrophils is 3.5-4.5%, erythrocyte sedimentation rate is 12-20 mm/h, displacement of midline structures is 7 mm and more, an average day value of ventricular and supraventricular extrasystoles is respectively 490-670 and 1530-1880, and in case of blood presence in liquor, an unfavourable outcome of cerebral circulation impairment is predicted.
EFFECT: method makes it possible to increase the prediction reliability.
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to medicine, labour safety, vocational selection of rescue workers. The invention can be used for vocational selection in the sectors of industry using personal protective equipment, as well as for the workers labour safety in the sectors of industry with harmful working conditions. The method involves vocational selection and duty control on the basis of electroencephalogram (EEG) values and cardiological findings. The examination is performed prior to and when using the personal protective equipment. The cardiological examination involves assessing the heart rate variability with using the amplitude-frequency spectrum Fourier analysis VLF at a vibration frequency within the range of 0.0033-0.04 Hz, LF - at a frequency of 0.05-0.15 Hz and HF - at a frequency of 0.16-0.80 Hz, and is five-staged: initial resting state, mental work load, recovery of mental work load, hyperventilation load, recovery of hyperventilation load. At the beginning, the heart rate variations and EEG are examined prior to using the personal protective equipment. If any of the five stages of the heart rate variation examination shows the pulse more than 90 beats per minute, as well as changes from the normal values of: approximating entropy - less than 180, LF - less than 6 point, an alpha wave amplitude - to 12 vibrations per second and the presence of the paroxysmal activity by EEG, the prevailing sympathetic nervous system is stated, or if any stage of the heart rate variation examination shows the pulse less than 60 beats per minute, as well as changes from the normal values of: blood pressure - more than 140/90 mmHg, VLF - more than 130 points, HF - more than 16 points, an alpha wave amplitude - less than 25 mcV, the prevailing parasympathetic nervous system is stated; a low level of adaptation to the personal protective equipment is predicted, and a rescue work is not recommended during the vocational selection; the examination is terminated. If the heart rate variation and EEG prior to using the personal protective equipment fall within the normal values, the heart rate variation when using the personal protective equipment is started with the patient examined when using the personal protective equipment and performing a cycle ergometer test, and recording the hyperadaptotic changes of the assessed values: VLF - more than 130 points in relation to the normal value when using the personal protective equipment and LF and HF vibrations; an incomplete or unfinished adaptation to the personal protective equipment, and the rescue worker is suspended from work for several hours; if VLF is more than 130 points recorded 10-15 min after activating the personal protective equipment, a good adaptation level to the personal protective equipment is predicted.
EFFECT: method enables assessing the vegetative nervous function and predicting the rescue workers' adaptation level to the personal protective equipment.
11 tbl, 5 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention can be used to identify a high risk of developing impaired glucose tolerance in patients with stable effort angina with underlying administering beta-adrenergic blocking agents with no additional vasodilating properties. Therapy is preceded by conducting 2 exercise tests on the same day to achieve a threshold load power according to the same protocol, initially and 2 hours after administering a single dose of the beta-adrenergic blocking agents. If observing an interval gain of 120 seconds and more from the beginning of the load to the angina attack and/or reduction of an ischemic ST segment on the electrocardiogram not less than 1 mm at the 2nd load as compared to the 1st load, a risk of impaired glucose tolerance is considered to be high. A glucose tolerance test is carried out in these patients 4-5 weeks after the scheduled administration of the beta-adrenergic blocking agents. If impaired glucose tolerance is detected, administering the beta-adrenergic blocking agents is withdrawn. If the 2nd load as compared to the 1st load shows an interval to the angina attack and/or reduction of the ischemic ST segment on the electrocardiogram at a depth not less than 1 mm increasing less than by 120 seconds, a risk of developing impaired glucose tolerance is considered to be negligible. Treatment of these patients with the beta-adrenergic blocking agents is continued without the glucose tolerance test required.
EFFECT: method provides preventing carbohydrate metabolic disorders by the early identification of the high risk of developing impaired glucose tolerance in the given patients by detecting a compensatory increase of the glucose consumption with insulin resistance and a lower availability of free fatty acids to provide myocardial energy needs.
SUBSTANCE: method involves carrying out pulsating Doppler echocardiographic examination. Mean pressure is determined in pulmonary artery. Mean pressure in pulmonary artery being less than 13 mm of mercury column, no cardiac rhythm disorders risk is considered to take place. The value being greater than 13 mm of mercury column, complex cardiac rhythm disorder occurrence risk is considered to be the case.
EFFECT: accelerated noninvasive method.
FIELD: medicine; medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: method involves selecting reference point in every cardiac cycle on TP-segment. Values of neighboring N=2n+1 reference points also belonging to TP-segment are recorded, n=1,2,…, beginning from the first reference point. Other reference points are set to zero. The central reference point value is left without changes in a group of 2n+1 member. Reference point values of each of n pairs of reference points symmetrically arranged relative to the central reference point are scaled relative to condition Uj=U0Kj, where U0 is the central reference point amplitude, Uj is amplitude of j-th reference point pair, j=1,2,…,n is the number of each reference point pair relative to the central reference point, Kj is the scaling coefficients determined from received signal suppression condition of the first n spectral zones in spectrum. The so formed electrocardiogram signal reference point groups sequence is let pass through lower frequency filter with isoline drift signal being obtained being produced on output. The signal is amplified and subtracted from the initial electrocardiogram signal that is preliminarily delayed for lower frequency filter delay time. Device has the first lower frequency filter, discretization unit and unit for selecting anchor reference points connected in series, as well as subtraction unit, unit for saving N reference points, scaling unit, the second lower frequency filter, amplifier and delay unit. Output of the unit for selecting anchor reference points is connected to the first input of memory unit the second input of which is connected to discretization unit output. Each of N memory unit outputs is connected to one of N inputs of scaling units. Scaling unit output is connected to the second lower frequency filter input which output is connected to amplifier input. Amplifier output is connected to the first input of subtraction unit, the second output of subtraction unit is connected to delay unit output. Its input is connected to output of the first lower frequency filter. Subtraction unit output is the device output.
EFFECT: reliable removal of isoline drift.
2 cl, 8 dwg
FIELD: medicine; cardiology.
SUBSTANCE: device has amplifier, analog-to-digital converter provided with multiplexer, arithmetic unit, memory unit, digital modem, increment code analyzer, increment codes number counter, switching unit and control unit as well as second memory unit, digital filtration unit and decimation unit. Electrocardiogram signal is registered within frequency-time area. Increase in volume of diagnostic data is provided due to time localization of spectral components of electrocardiogram signal.
EFFECT: widened operational capabilities; improved precision of diagnosing; higher efficiency of treatment.
FIELD: medicine; radio electronics.
SUBSTANCE: device for taking cardiogram has set of electrodes, cardiologic unit, analog-to-digital converter, cardio signal preliminary treatment unit, computer, lower frequency filter, differentiator, functional converter and controlled filter. Power function calculation units are not included. Preliminary continuous filtering of cardio signal entering the computer is provided.
EFFECT: simplified design; improved precision of measurement.
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has electrodes, input amplifier, unit for protecting against error influence when applying medical electric instruments, low frequency filter, signal analysis unit, unit for eliminating isoline drift and electric power supply units.
EFFECT: high accuracy in plotting rhythmograms; improved instruments manipulation safety.
SUBSTANCE: method involves modeling real three-dimensional patient heart image based on electrocardiogram and photoroentgenogram data and determining basic functional values of its myohemodynamics.
EFFECT: high accuracy and reliability of the method.
2 cl, 5 dwg
SUBSTANCE: method involves recording cardiac biopotentials with vector electrocardiograph, processing and visualizing signal with graphical plane integral cardiac electric vector projections (vector electrocardiograms) being built and analyzed. Shape, QRS-loop value and vector orientation-recording process are determined. Analysis is based on planar vector electrocardiograms in horizontal, frontal and sagittal planes and in spatial 3-D-form. Vector loop direction is studied in X-,Y-,Z-axis projections, values, dynamics and localization are evaluated in resulting integral cardiac electric vector delta-vector space. To do it, QRS-loop is divided into four segments, one of which characterizes excitation in middle part of axial partition surface, the second one is related to excitation in lower ventricular septum one-third with cardiac apex being involved and the third and the fourth one is related to excitation in basal parts of the left and right heart ventricles. Delta-vector existence and its magnitude are determined from changes in loop segment localization when compared to reference values.
EFFECT: improved data quality usable in planning surgical treatment.
FIELD: medical radio electronics.
SUBSTANCE: device can be used for testing cardio-vascular system of patient. Differential vector-cardiograph has high frequency oscillator, common electrode, unit for reading electrocardiogram and radio cardiogram provided with amplification channels and filtration channels, multiplexer, microprocessor unit with common bus, analog-to-digital converter, keyboard, mouse and indication unit. Device provides higher precision of measurements due to usage of electric component heart activity and truth of diagnostics due to ability of representation of results of testing in form of variety of vector-cardiograms in real time-scale.
EFFECT: improved precision.
FIELD: medicine, cardiology, arhythmology, functional diagnostics.
SUBSTANCE: one should register electrocardiogram in esophagus, apply an electrode in a site where the maximum signal amplitude is registered, increase the signal 5-fold, not less to be filtered in the range of 0.5-40 Hz to be registered at the rate of 100 mm/sec, not less. The time for intra-atrial process should be measured from the beginning of ascending part of the first positive wave of pre-P-tooth up to the top of the second adhesion of P-tooth; the time for inter-atrial process should be measured from the site of crossing a descending part of the first positive wave and the onset of obliquely ascending pre-P-interval up to crossing this interval with the point of abrupt increase of the first phase of P-tooth. The innovation provides more means for noninvasive evaluation of intra- and inter-atrial stimulation process.
EFFECT: higher accuracy of evaluation.
FIELD: medicine, cardiology.
SUBSTANCE: one should register a standard electrocardiogram (ECG) and measure the duration of a "P"-wave. Moreover, it is necessary to conduct daily ECG monitoring to calculate single, paired and group atrial extrasystoles. Then one should calculate diagnostic coefficient DC by the following formula: DC=DC1+DC2+DC3+DC4, DC1 =-8.8 at duration of "P"-wave below 106 msec, 9.3 at duration of "P"-wave above 116 msec, -3.5 at duration of "P"-wave ranged 106-116 msec. DC2=-1.9 at the absence of group atrial extrasystoles during a day, 8.3 -at daily quantity of group atrial extrasystoles being above 4, 2.5 - at daily quantity of group atrial extrasystoles ranged 1-4. DC3=-2.9 at daily quantity of paired atrial extrasystoles being below 3, 8.1 - at daily quantity of paired extrasystoles being above 35, -1.4 - at daily quantity of paired atrial extrasystoles ranged 3-35. DC4=-5.1 at daily quantity of single atrial extrasystoles being below 15, 4.3 - at daily quantity of single atrial extrasystoles being above 150, -1.0 - at daily quantity of single atrial extrasystoles ranged 15-150, if DC is above or equal to 13 one should diagnose high risk for the development of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation, in case if DC is below or equal -13 it is possible to diagnose no risk for the development of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation, and if DC is above -13 and below 13 - the diagnosis is not established.
EFFECT: higher sensitivity of diagnostics.