Intelligent transport system and method for use thereof
FIELD: physics, computer engineering.
SUBSTANCE: group of inventions relates to public information systems and intelligent transport systems. The method comprises installing an intelligent transport system on vehicle, completely adapting the system to the electrical system of the vehicle, using the system continuously in automatic and manual mode together with cellular communication means, the Internet and navigation satellite systems, and performing video surveillance and monitoring of the vehicle at a distance using cellular equipment which supports 3G technology. The intelligent transport system consists of the following basic interlinked structural components: a video surveillance system, a video recorder, a touch screen display, a processor board with a SIM module, a transceiver, an emergency unit with an antitheft system module, a uninterrupted power supply, a multimedia device, a distance meter and a preventive security system.
EFFECT: achieving comprehensive protection of a vehicle, the driver, passengers, pedestrians and creating favourable traffic conditions overall.
1.1. The technical field to which the invention relates.
Intelligent transport system and method of use relates to the field of information systems for General use and intelligent transportation systems (its). Intelligent transport system installed on the vehicle and used in conjunction with modern technologies of wireless data transmission via satellite and the Internet, with maximum efficiency and convenience for the solution of complex problems, such as: the safety of the vehicle; gathering the necessary information (using video) in the investigation of various cases of road accidents, attempted theft or theft of the vehicle, other illegal action by intruders in respect of the vehicle; automatic vehicle diagnostics and alert the user (driver) about the detected malfunction; timely warning to the user (driver) of the possible or already existing emergency on the road and the timely adoption of measures to enhance the safety of the driver, passengers and pedestrians.
Since 1991, the European Association for Intelligent Transport Systems (ERTICO), which brings together national Association is tion on intelligent transportation systems member countries. ERTICO is coordinating European projects on road safety with the use of satellite navigation and the development of automated systems for traffic management and automated systems detect locations of accidents and their forecasting. Part of Russia is required. Currently, Russia ERTICO actively represents the Association of Transport Telematics Russia (ATT-Russia). ATT-Russia became a member of ERTICO in 2005. Thanks ERTICO Russian experts have established close cooperation with specialists from the Czech Republic, Finland, Germany and other countries in the field of practical use of electronic systems to ensure road safety. The result of this collaboration was the publication in Russian of the book "Telematics in Transport", which became a huge impetus to the implementation of this direction in Russia.
The world's leading manufacturers (BMW, Daimler Chrysler, Ford, Fiat, General Motors, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, PSA/Peugeot - Citroen, Renault, Toyota and Volkswagen) have United in an organization called AMIC (Automotive Multimedia Interface Consortium) to develop a single software and hardware interfaces for automotive electronics. As options for adoption as standard describes the interfaces IDB-C (Intelligent transportftion system Data Bus-CAN), MOST (Media Oriented Systems Transport), as well as different versions of the IEEE 1394.
The reasons for which the state institutions, manufacturers, businessmen from areas related to road safety, to join forces, can be illustrated by the following figures: 40000 dead and over one million casualties on the roads of Europe in an average year in recent times. In addition to the moral factor is present and the financial aspect: projected reduction in mortality on roads in the introduction of its at 15% - a saving of € 30 billion per year on social and medical costs. The congestion results in a loss in the amount of 1% of the GDP of the entire European Union, which amounts to 100 billion euros per year.
In Russia the main types of road accidents are a pedestrian, an obstacle and the present vehicle, and the collision and rollover. More than three quarters of all traffic accidents associated with violations of traffic rules by drivers of vehicles. About a third of all accidents are caused by incorrect choice of speed. Due to travel into oncoming traffic is logged about 13 percent of road accidents. The most numerous and the most vulnerable road users are pedestrians. During the period from 2000-2008, the number of pedestrians killed in road Tr is sportlich accidents, increased by one third. During this period, has killed more than 100 thousand people and injured more than 500 thousand pedestrians. Since the year 2000 have been steadily rising, such relative accident rate as the number of persons killed in road traffic accidents per 10 thousand units of transport (transport risk) and the number of persons killed in road traffic accidents per 100 thousand population (social risk). In 2004 they reached their maximum. In 2004, there was more than 208 thousand traffic accident, which killed 34.5 thousand people, compared with 1997, the number of deaths increased by 27.8%. Only, during the period from 2000-2008 year, as a result of road traffic accidents killed 312,5 thousand people, of which more than a quarter of the people most active of working age (26-40 years). Road traffic accidents cause Russia significant damage of the previous year to 2.2-2.6 percent of gross domestic product (in 2004, the loss amounted to $ 369 billion, including in the deaths and injuries of people 227,7 billion).
The RF Government decree of February 20, 2006 No. 100 adopted the Federal target program "Improving road traffic safety in 2006-2012", one of the main directions of which is the development of the technical, information, automated systems with the aim of raising the level of active and passive safety of vehicles.
Thus, the invention of the Intelligent transport system and method of use" was timely, popular, completely feasible given the existing world technologies and is industrially applicable.
(Note: hereinafter, intelligent transportation system, commonly referred to, also its for the better perception and understanding, implying the device itself, directly located on the car).
1.2. The level of technology.
The prior art of the invention corresponds to the existing global technologies, such as digital video surveillance system high quality and intelligent security systems, such as Smart Video; intelligent transport systems - ITS (Intelligent Transport System); cellular communications with third generation technology 3-G (currently, Russia has a licence company "MegaFon" and other major operators) and mobile phones with the possibility of reception and transmission of video calls; on-Board computers; navigation system; anti-theft system. Intelligent transport system and method of use" collectively includes and involves a variety of functions and technologies of each of the above is erecycling directions for example: the surveillance of a motor vehicle, a digital video image, and preservation of motor vehicles; increase the safety of the driver, passengers and pedestrians; video calls and SMS messages through mobile communication and the Internet; vehicle diagnostics and execution of user commands; determining the location of the vehicle, route and traffic signs in transit; notifying the user of mobile communication about the response of the security system of the car or attempted theft and automatic blocking of the movement of the vehicle.
The closest analogues of the invention, Intelligent transport system and method of use" are intelligent transport systems - ITS, in various forms, developed mainly in Japan, USA and Europe.
- Collision Mitigation brake System (CMS) and E-pretensioner. This system using the radar determines the distance to the vehicle in front and the relative velocity of motion. Analyzing the data, the electronic "stuffing" assessing the risk of collision with the vehicle. If the distance between the machines is reduced, the system itself "clicks" on the brake, reducing the speed of the car.
- At the international Congress for modern t is unsporty systems (ITS), in Seoul (South Korea) Nissan demonstrated minibus ITS Nissan Car 2001-i with a large number of electronic systems (30), help the driver to understand the complex traffic conditions. For example, brand Birdview navigation system displays a map of the area from a bird's flight, and the VICS system monitors the traffic situation in real time. The monitor can be transmitted image of the exterior cameras that monitor the situation from the front, sides and behind large vehicles. In particular, the side to help the camera at the entrance to the busy highway when visibility is reduced (for example, from arches houses). Running cameras operate buttons on the steering wheel. In case of an accident in the computer's memory will remain the image recorded by the camera in the last 10 seconds before the incident. Laser radar monitors compliance with a safe distance to the preceding vehicle. In addition to the usual 10-inch LCD display to help the driver can come system data display on the windshield. To control the navigation system, sound and other electronic devices can vote. In addition, the engine is started not only key, but using the code signal through the cell phone.
- Driver Attention Warning system to monitor driver from Saab. She warns of an emergency situation caused by driver fatigue. The system eliminates the development of the Vuh dangerous state of the driver, because of which often accidents do happen - this drowsiness and inattention. She warns the driver when a combination of text, sound or vibration seat cushion. Unlike other similar systems, Driver Attention Warning System does not rely on the analysis of the incorrect actions of the authorities car or change its trajectory. The system is designed for immediate recognition of hazardous conditions, and its advantage lies in the fact that electronics prevents dangerous situations on their origin, not to sad consequences. The system will score the alarm, if the person behind the wheel for a long time, close your eyes, and not in the moment, when the car with the sleeping driver will begin to cross the runway and fly into the ditch. These valuable seconds can save lives and health of all road users. The system uses two miniature infrared cameras, one of which is mounted at the base of the left front driver side and the other in the middle of the front panel. They focused on the eye position of the driver. Information coming from the camera is analyzed by a special program that can recognize the movement of the eyes and eyelids, if the driver falls asleep or not looking at the road. Infrared cameras are used to improve the health system at any level of light in the beam, if the driver is wearing sunglasses. The system uses a sophisticated algorithm, by which measured the intensity or blinking of the eyes. If the camera determines the long intervals when the eyelids are lowered, this is a sign of sleepiness and the system sends an alarm signal. First sound signal and a text message on the dash: "Tired?". If my eyes were still closed, through the speakers of the audio system served a voice message: "You're tired!". If this is not the reaction occurs, you will hear a loud sound and a message: "You're tired, it's dangerous - you need to stop immediately!". The last alarm is deactivated only by a special button on the front panel. The camera can track the movement of eyes and head. As soon as the driver's view disappears from the place which is called the "area of consideration" (part of the windshield in front of the driver), the timer fires. If the eyes and head of the driver will not return to its original position for two seconds, vibrates the seat cushion. Work infrared cameras precise enough to determine when the driver maintains peripheral vision on the road, for example, if he looks in the cabin rear view mirror, side mirror or turns a corner, the system recognizes these moments and leaves more time to enable vibration, not vexing is the international annoying signal. The system was installed on the serial wagon Saab 9-3 Sport Combi, which is used by the development team electronics, facilitating the interaction between the person and the car in the research center GME Engineering in Trollhattan, Sweden.
- French Citroen began production of "communications vehicle", which provides: electronic mail, voice control, cell phone GSM 900/1800 and GPS navigation system. This is the first Windows-car called Xsara Windows CE-based 250 series cars in this group. Xsara equipped with radio, CD-player, phone (Ericsson T28)has an address book and transfer of data. The on-Board computer linked to a GPS receiver and CD player 6 disc.
- One of directions of development of automotive electronics has been the abolition of the key and ignition lock. In the future, biometric system will replace the keys and pin codes in the car. Using fingerprint will be possible to open the car door, activate the cell phone or use a PC in the car. The basis of this biometric system is MicroScanner chip memory. MicroScanner registers and stores the fingerprints of the driver of the car. The developers Delphi has created a prototype of a fingerprint scanner on the console of the car. Another biometric system Jacqueline is placed on the eye contact. At a distance of 70 cm, the system feels the pupil invisible infrared rays and recognizes the owner on the iris of the eye.
- One solution protects the vehicle from thieves were proposed by the Russian company "Parabit". The system called "Car cell signaling" involves the installation of a car specific block. It consists of a transceiver of a cellular communication system, standalone power supply and an interface that supports communication with various sensors. The principle of operation of the system standard. The only peculiarity is the use of channel cellular message to the car owner and the security service of unauthorized access. Dial-up may occur on one or more phones, and in addition the notification is sent as an SMS message. The kit can be supplemented with a GPS receiver. Then the SMS message will indicate the coordinates of the stolen vehicle. In the absence of intruders system regularly sends messages about what the car is under her protection.
- PRE-SAFE® safety system installed on Mercedes-Benz S-Class, which is activated in critical or emergency situations and takes proactive measures to protect the driver and passengers. The PRE-SAFE®, which in 2002 for the first time in the world was installed on cars S-class, neo is continuously awarded numerous international prizes. According to the manufacturer, the system PRE-SAFE can reduce the number of accidents by 75 percent. The system works by using two radars, which complement each other and are continuously monitoring the distance to vehicle ahead, scan the environment ahead of the machine on 30 meters, to prevent accidents. Braking system warns the driver of a possible collision, and, if he does not respond, she starts to slow down a car using 40 percent of the maximum capacity of the brake system. The front seat belts are pre-tensioned before a possible impact, and chairs take a position that will safeguard people from injury. However, all this was before the new generation system differs in that in addition to the above precautions in case of danger she closes the side window and provides protection for the waist, revealing pillows on the backs of the chairs.
- BMW has installed on the BMW Z4 - adaptive Impact system Dependent System, which with the help of sensors is bounce just enough airbags to the desired level for protection of the driver and passenger in the event of a collision. Using the brake system with four-stage technology ABS BMW Z4 quickly and safely stops in any situation. Central electronic adjusting the e device controls the operation of airbags and seat belts.
The examples show how intensively are currently being developed and implemented various transport system aimed at improving the comfort and safety of road users.
The main advantages and features of the intelligent transport system and method of its use is the fact that with it the user at any distance from the vehicle, within a cellular network, and at any time of day, using the cell phone with video calls, will be able to carry out visual inspection on a motor vehicle, to pass the ETS for the execution of various commands and to receive from it in automatic mode, important information, which, in turn, will carry out in full automatic mode control of a motor vehicle, keep a video registration of its image and to provide maximum protection and the safety. The ETS will be the assistant driver (user) in transit, to improve the safety of the driver, passengers and pedestrians. Figuratively, I would compare the present invention with the "eyes" and "brain" of the vehicle.
Innovative technical solution proposed in intelligent transportation system and the person using it, is the application of the preventive security driver, passengers and pedestrians, using active airbags, and active bonnet, activated in critical situations before committing road traffic accidents and collisions with any object that represents a potential threat to life and health of the driver and passengers, as well as to the moment of collision with a pedestrian, also providing increased his personal safety.
According to statistics, only 20% of cases of salvation in critical situations provide standard air bags for the driver and passengers, while the belts 70%. Pillows can trigger serious accidents, and yet in a collision with a fixed barrier at a speed of 80 kilometers per hour and more cushion and the seat belts will likely be useless. Man dies from injuries of internal organs due to huge congestion at sudden stop and tilting the body forward under the action of inertia forces or impact against the steering wheel, the glass and the car panel. Safety belts are the most effective at speeds of 40-50 km per hour when the bag may simply not work. A lot of accidents in urban areas is precisely at these speeds.
Proposed intelligent transportation system and how to use the cation active air bags driver and passenger should operate automatically, pressing the driver and passengers to the chair for a moment before the collision, at any speed ,posing a threat to their life and health. Active air bags driver and passenger must be activated using the video surveillance system, measuring distances and within the parameters laid down in the programme of the ETS. In addition, with the help of video surveillance system and taking into account the parameters laid down in the programme of the ETS will be triggered only pillows needed to improve security at the time of the accident, depending on the number of passengers in the car, personally for each, and with an adjustable degree (force) disclosure of pillows, for example, depending on the speed of convergence to the object type of the object or the nature of the collision (for example: a car or a pedestrian; a head on collision or a collision in the rear part of the front of a moving vehicle, and so on), as well as external data passengers (for example a child or adult), with a view to their lowest injury pillows, and at the same time provide optimum protection. In addition, if the driver has not pressed a timely manner on the brake pedal, which created a serious emergency threat should be automatic emergency braking of the car, depending on the parameters set in the program ETS.
Active in the ears pedestrian safety should be placed in the front part of the vehicle, in the bumper and (or) under the active hood and activated automatically ETS to hit a pedestrian. The use of preventive safety systems with an active air bag safety of pedestrians and active engine is dictated by the need to improve the safety of pedestrians from hitting vehicles. Unlike the driver and passengers pedestrians currently have little or no active and passive protection, which in its essence is not entirely true, since they equally are members of the road, injured and killed in road accidents on both sides. Active air bags pedestrian and active engine shall operate automatically with the help of video surveillance system, measuring distances, and subject to the parameters set in the program ETS. In addition, if the driver has not pressed a timely manner on the brake pedal, which created a serious threat to pedestrians should be automatic emergency braking of the car. Parameters conditions emergency braking should also be incorporated in the ETS. In addition, tightly Packed in the bumper airbag pedestrians, in the unopened state, may serve as an additional passive protection of the vehicle in a collision with another Avtotransport the m means or another significant barrier (excluding pedestrians) and to soften the blow, amortizarea it, thereby improving the safety of driver and passengers.
The use of an active airbag driver, passengers and pedestrians as it is possible thanks to the constructive technical features of the ETS in the form in which it is presented here. The mode of action of active airbags and active engine will be discussed in more detail in subsequent sections of the specification.
Technical feature of the ETS from most of the analogues is that the main element will be the video-surveillance system, the functioning of which will depend on the basic functions of the ETS. Satellite navigation and other elements of the system will play an important supporting role.
An example of similar usage and differences of these technologies. TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION introduced its version of the secure traffic. Its development in the field of Intelligent Transport Systems - automatic Security System-Motion - is designed to improve the safety of drivers and pedestrians. The system analyzes the situation on the road and alerts the driver about potential hazards. The machine, equipped with a security system that simply will not be able to drive the red, because, having received information is the information about the traffic light is red, the system will warn the driver with audio and video signals, and if the driver ignores the warning, the machine speed will be automatically reduced down to a complete stop. Also, the system will warn the driver of an approaching vehicle or pedestrian. In order for this system to work effectively, it is necessary that all the cars and pedestrians had special sensors whose signal would be accepted by other road users (INF. fareastgizmos.com)."
As you can see, the main tasks of this system are similar to the functions of the ETS, but the main difference is the method and efficiency of the task. Described in the example system designed to improve the safety of drivers and pedestrians based on the use of special sensors, which must be paid for all road users, that from a practical point of view is not advisable, and it is unlikely, especially in the part relating to pedestrians. It is also unlikely to be equipped with sensors all objects that represent a potential danger in the way - posts, trees on the curb, concrete fences, etc.
A distinctive feature of the ETS is that its principle is based on the video scanning and recognition of images of vehicles, people, animals, or other basic assumed with the th, which can be dangerous trajectory in transit. With the help of images created in the program, ETS will recognize the object and depending on the speed of convergence will be performing programmed tasks aimed at improving the safety of drivers, passengers and pedestrians, using active airbags, active bonnet and the system of emergency braking.
Also, its different from the security system PRE-SAFE®installed on Mercedes-Benz S-Class (described above), and other similar systems using radar to determine the distance to the object and the speed of convergence with him. Its using a surveillance system will determine also the type of the object to perform a specific task, i.e., activation of certain airbags - driver and passenger, or air bag safety of pedestrians, as well as to adjust the degree of disclosure.
In addition to the above examples of similar technologies, as well as distinguishing features and innovative solutions proposed in the invention of the intelligent transport system and how it is used, take into account the principle of positioning.
Positioning, i.e. the selection and Declaration of the differences between the brands, goods and services from analogues of competitors, it becomes important anddifficult as ever. The idea of positioning is not new. Its author R. Reeves back in 1961 was of the opinion that any product for commercial success must have either some unique property or have lower costs of production than competing goods, otherwise the position of its manufacturer vulnerable to competitors. But in times of R. Reeves this global competition did not exist. World experience shows that sooner or later a major in the development of the product is its proper positioning, as well as choosing the right segment, sufficient budget and persistence in creating new categories of products.
Considering all these features, the development of the invention I tried to merge on the basis of one of the system features and capabilities, which unlike other similar systems, the maximum would be of interest to the consumer (for example, visual inspection at any time for a car using cell phone and to transfer its at the distance of different teams, improving the safety of the driver and passengers, reliable anti-theft protection system of a vehicle, and various multimedia and consumer services) and at the same time to use the various features and functions aimed at raising public road safety in General (for example, improving the safety of pedestrians, automatic warning of violation of traffic rules, about his inappropriate behavior behind the wheel and create a dangerous traffic situation, the use of videos in the investigation of various incidents of attempted theft, traffic accidents and so on). The introduction of intelligent transport system and how it is used can have a positive impact on reducing the total number of road accidents and, consequently, the number of casualties and fatalities. The use of video may largely reduce the time parsing in case of accident and to simplify the procedure of registration of documents. Also, the use of ETS may reduce the number of car thefts, thefts of motor vehicles. In addition, the introduction of similar systems to equip the vehicle external airbags pedestrians may require mandatory new rules, in particular rules EURO that will require automakers to consider a similar system in the production of cars.
For example, the authorities of the European Union, given the sad statistics about what's on the roads of the Old world die each year from 8000 pedestrians, decided to radically improve safety on the roads. Currently, the European Union considers the principles of the enterprise bill, according to which 2009-2012 without exception, all cars sold in the Old World, will need to be provided in the base set the emergency brake system, allowing faster to stop the car on the road. This system Brake Assist, already installed on most modern cars. The technology, which evaluates the speed of pressing on the brake pedal and helps reduce stopping distances in an emergency, was invented by engineers of the company Mercedes-Benz in the mid 90-ies of the last century. Numerous studies show that the braking distance of the vehicle can be reduced by 20%if in addition to ABS equipped Brake Assist. European experts have calculated that the forcible introduction of such assistance could be saved in the European Union to 1100 human lives annually. Representatives of the European Parliament does not bother the associated rise in budget cars since, according to them, this is nothing compared to saved lives (INF. journal Club-Kazan No. 20 dated 15 November 2007, according to - auto.mail.ru the Internet magazine DRIVE.RU).
German scientists believe is necessary to equip the vehicles external airbags that protect pedestrians from hitting the windshield. The Institute of the motor industry in the German Aachen (IKA - Institut für Kraftfahrwesen Aachen) came up with a new initiative. After a series of tests is s specialists intend to offer to the EU to introduce a new requirement for manufacturers. German researchers believe that only airbags for pedestrians, set mandatory on all production vehicles, will help to achieve the objectives of the EU by 2010, reduce the number of deaths on European roads by half. The first EU Directive in respect of this issue was published in October 2005. According to this document, manufacturers must equip new models over large and low-set bumpers that in the event of a collision are better able to absorb the force of impact. One of the developments in this field was the invention of the "Bouncing" of the engine, which is equipped with the Citroen C6 and Jaguar XK. This system was developed by company Autoliv. The principle is quite simple: if you hit a pedestrian, the hood is lifted by using a cutter or Pneumatics, softening the impact of the pedestrian on crease-resistant components of the vehicle. But the greatest danger, according to German experts, the fall of the pedestrian on the hood is hit his head on the windshield or front roof rack. Head injury, thus obtained, are the cause of 80% of deaths of pedestrians on the roads of Europe. IKA offers to install at the junction of the hood and windshield airbag, preventing the strike pedestrians on glass or stand. The mechanism of its operation is the same as the pillows on the UPE installed in the vehicle: when the pedestrian sensors in the bumper signal, flammable gas charge, which, in turn, almost instantly inflate the pillow. In the initial stage of development, the main problem was that the outer pillow is too reduced visibility for the driver. Then, the inventors have made a pillow with holes, through which the driver continues to see what is happening on the road. Also, Toyota is offering to do the external airbags are made of a material that provides a grid with microscopic holes. (INF. www.dw-world.de, DW-WORLD.DE - Deutsche Welle, 7 December 2006).
1.3. Disclosure of the invention.
ETS shall consist of the following main structural elements: the video surveillance system, including at least 2 video cameras; video recorder; touch screen display (with touch controls and interface); processor Board (CPU), with the SIM module; transceiver with integrated modules for cellular networks 3-G and satellite navigation; the emergency unit, module anti-theft system; uninterruptible power supply (backup power source); multimedia devices (audio-video system); meter distance (range finder); preventive security (with an active airbag driver, passengers, pedestrians, active engine and brake assist), installed at the vehicle, in imovane between themselves and constructively forming, with the exception of video cameras, measuring distances and parts preventive security, unified system unit, optimally durable and resistant to vibronaladka, mechanical, electromagnetic and atmospheric effects (accidents, intruders and natural factors) and extremely minimized in size with the purpose of the compact arrangement on the panel of the vehicle, for example shaped like automotive multi-DVD player. If necessary, reduce the size of the system unit, some parts, such as uninterruptible power supply unit or transceiver may be installed outside the system unit, for example under the hood in the engine compartment of the vehicle.
ETS must be assigned a unique identification number - IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity international mobile ID devices), personal cell number using the SIM module (Subscriber Identity module subscriber identity), obtained at the conclusion of the contract with the operator of the company, and the IP address in the Internet Protocol Address is a unique identifier (address) of the device). The IP address of the ETS will be considered appropriate only if it will not result in lowering the level of protection of intellectual transport system and method of the e use of "intellectual hacking" and security of the vehicle.
Intelligent transport system and how it is used must have a common, consistent user interface, designed with the necessary features and capabilities, using existing state of the art software, and must be adapted to it.
1.3.1. Brief description of the main structural elements of the intelligent transport system.
1) the video monitoring System - designed for video monitoring a motor vehicle, as well as video surveillance of the surrounding traffic situation on the route (video scan objects) and the state of the driver. Must consist of two, four or six cameras, with a large angle of deployment, covering a maximum area of observation is equal to 360 degrees. Video cameras are installed separately, in three variants, based on the design features and specifications of vehicles: option No. 1 - pair, inside interior rear view mirror, directed oppositely from each other in the direction of the review of beauty and the route; option # 2 - in pairs, on the internal rear view mirror, similarly to the previous example, and exterior side mirrors, providing lateral overview of the vehicle; option No. 3 - pairs on the inner rear view mirror, side out who's mirrors, similarly to the previous example, and back, providing an optimal view of the back and top of the vehicle. For passenger cars the video camera is optimally set according to option No. 1, 2. For freight or large trucks camcorder optimally set according to option No. 3. Note that the location of cameras inside the most safe, to prevent their theft, and more practical in view of the dramatic climatic fluctuations, on the other hand, the location of the cameras on the outside can give the greatest review. Choosing the best option will depend on the results of practical tests.
The internal camera is directed towards the review of the salon, there may be motion sensors, infrared sensors and a built-in miniature infrared camera. Infrared camera must have the following functions: to detect movement of the eyes and eyelids, if the driver falls asleep or relatively long time not looking at the road, and to recognize the user by the iris of the eye, with the purpose of its identification when using the optional biometric systems anti-theft protection.
The internal camera is directed towards the review of the route should operate in collaboration with the measure concentration is elem distance (range finder), that is, to determine the object to which you want to measure the distance, or to determine the type of object, which is already measured the distance.
Information coming from the camera, should be analyzed by means of the program incorporated in the ETS.
2) Video-recorder - designed for digital video recording. Should work in automatic mode and to produce a video image obtained by cameras around the clock or alarm, by schedule, motion detection. The device must have a removable disk. Recorded on the video recorder information is stored within the time specified technical parameters of the device, for example, from one day to several months, or indicated (displayed) by the user.
3) Touch display (with touch controls and interface) - is intended for viewing video images obtained through video surveillance, viewing videos, images, maps of the route navigation systems, different weather and road information. Should be flat (e.g., LCD), built-in front, the front of the system unit ETS either be placed separately on the panel of the vehicle, to have optimal dimensions for a compact layout and comfortable viewing of the image. Sensors the e management and interface can be universal for different tasks.
(Note: for convenience, in the description of the invention can be used abbreviated name of the structural element, in the form of "touch screen".)
4) CPU Board (processor), with the SIM module is intended for the organization of process of interaction of all devices in the system. Must have a processor, RAM, video, video system video capture card, video controller, expansion slots, connector for embedded systems for transportation CompactFlash, COM ports, USB, SIM module, other modules and controllers needed to operate the system. Must activate personal SIM module, to produce his identification in the network in comparison with IMEI ETS, which will be transmitted on the network to query the SIM module. CPU Board using a SIM module must also identify the cell phone number of the user in the network, to process received only from him (or, in exceptional cases, a cellular operator) commands to perform the programmed tasks and provide automatic operation of the ETS.
(Note: for convenience, in the description of the invention can be used abbreviated name of the structural element, in the form of - "CPU Board"or "the processor".)
5) Transceiver with integrated modules for cellular networks 3-G and satellite navigation is - must pass through the mobile communication by the mobile device user (in exceptional cases, the network operator) in the form of encoded digital video signal is an image or a video-audio recording when necessary, and the technical capabilities of the device), obtained by the video surveillance system ETS in real time at the user's request, and receive from him (or operator) in the automatic mode code commands for immediate execution ETS, as well as in the automatic mode, in turn, send the command processor video calls, or SMS messages, using cellular, satellite communications and the Internet. Using built-in satellite navigation, in particular for satellite global positioning systems GLONASS, GPS, Galileo, to determine the location of the vehicle, to indicate the route and receive-transmit navigation information.
(Note: for convenience, in the description of the invention can be used abbreviated name of the structural element, in the form of a "transceiver".)
6) Emergency unit, module anti-theft system is designed to perform certain user commands given in the manual mode by direct contact with emergency unit, in case of damage, or technical malfunctions of ETS, with the aim of emergency shutdown of the main part of the system ETS, except for anti-theft alarm and sound alarm, and automatic unlock/lock the movement of the vehicle. Must be equipped with an additional connector and the scanner (reader) for reading and identification of the SIM module of the user or microcamera with memory chip to read and identify the fingerprint of the user when the biometric system security, digital keys set the number (PIN) and entering the command, as well as a panic button to enable/disable the main part of the system ETS.
Module anti-theft system, should lock or unlock the movement of vehicles (for example, by breaking or connecting electrical circuits of the vehicle with electromagnetic relays and proximity switches) the command processor is in good condition the system or you can lock yourself in case of damage to the system and the failure of the processor, and to block or unblock a user, transmitted in manual mode through the emergency unit.
(Note: for convenience, in the description of the invention can be used abbreviated name of the structural element, in the form of "emergency unit".)
7) B Perebiynis power supply (backup power source) - designed for power and ensure smooth operation of the ETS. Must have a backup power source - rechargeable battery with a charge capacity and a voltage sufficient to maintain the optimum performance of ETS, to eat from the electrical system of the vehicle and fit its parameters.
(Note: for convenience, in the description of the invention can be used abbreviated name of the structural element, in the form of "uninterrupted power supply".)
8) Multimedia device (audio-video system is intended to transmit its user directly in the cabin of the vehicle, various information, including entertainment TV-audio-materials and Internet resources, as well as certain programmed signals or verbal expressions. Should have the capability of recording and voice control (set) user-defined functions ETS. You can use your speaker system speaker (speaker) and a microphone (voice), or partially use the standard sound system installed in the vehicle. May have a CD/DVD drive for playback of various information from the CD/DVD drive and using a USB card processor Board through the ETS with displays what agenies video on the touch screen or the second screen, designed specifically for viewing videos using multimedia devices. Control buttons can be universal for various multimedia functions.
(Note: for convenience, in the description of the invention can be used abbreviated name of the structural element, in the form of - "multimedia device".)
9) distance Meter (rangefinder) is designed to measure distances on the way to an approaching object which is on a dangerous trajectory of the vehicle. Must be installed in the front part of the vehicle, such as behind the grille, bumper, headlights, external location or inside, for example, in combination with the front camera aimed in the direction of movement of the vehicle. Need to measure the distance to the object when interacting with the video monitoring system. Must pass the received data to the CPU for processing, timely adoption of safety measures by the user, or directly ETS.
(Note: for convenience, in the description of the invention can be used abbreviated name of the structural element, in the form of "distance meter".)
10) Preventive safety system with active cushions safety is snasti driver passengers, pedestrians, active bonnet and the emergency brake system is intended to enhance the safety of all road users, must be activated in critical or emergency situations and to take proactive measures to protect them.
Active air bags for the driver and passengers must be fitted in the cabin of the vehicle in place of standard airbags, visually and structurally basically not different from their counterparts. Must be activated by the command processor, depending on the parameters set in the program ETS, until the collision of the vehicle with a pedestrian, which will be the main difference.
Active air bags pedestrians should be placed in the front part of the vehicle, in the following, optimal, constructive versions.
Option number 1. In the bumper, along its length, has a longitudinal groove providing optimal disclosure pillows and hidden decorative plastic panel (cap). In this case, is used airbag large size, which in the open state should adopt a vertical position and to have a rectangular shape, protecting pedestrians from a collision with the front part of the motor when estva. This option is useful for vehicles with high rise and high body, in particular for some models of SUVs, unless the condition that the possibility of hitting a pedestrian on the windshield and the front roof rack in a frontal collision with him, from the point of view of technical analysis, is practically eliminated. In addition, there is the option of using air bags large size, which should be disclosed in the form of a rectangular mattress by instant rolling under the pressure of the gas and the force of the oncoming wind, and cover the entire front part of the vehicle, from the bumper to the upper windshield frame. The use of such bags will be rational for a relatively short front part of the car, good streamlining the body, specific to models with a low hood, thereby eliminating various obstacles during the opening of the pillow. The upper part of the airbag adjacent to the windscreen, must have openings (voids), through which the driver can observe the situation on the road, or from a material that provides a grid of microscopic holes (described above in section 1.1.), any of superproducer material providing the necessary visibility.
Option number 2 In thermal protective housing, attached near the front windshield under the active hood or inside the active hood with the design of the double bottom, which should be slightly offset from the rear edge of the hood, inside the engine compartment in order not to distort the appearance of the vehicle. In both cases thermal protective casing or hood with the design of the double bottom shall have a longitudinal groove across the width, located in the rear part of the hood, ensuring optimal deployment of the airbag until you hit a pedestrian on the windshield and the front roof rack of a vehicle in a collision with him. In this case, you must use the cushion adjacent to the windshield, with special holes (cavities), through which the driver can observe the situation on the road, or from a material that provides a grid with microscopic holes, or from superproducer material providing the necessary visibility. The groove should be hidden by a plastic cover (lid).
Use pillows covered in options # 1 and # 2 in this section, will be most effective when they are used together.
Option number 3. Only the active hood with the design of the double bottom is installed at the location of the vehicle to the sweat and having two longitudinal grooves in the front and rear parts of the active bonnet, one of which provides the optimal disclosure active air bags pedestrians in the direction of the windscreen, and the other groove provides disclosure of the second cushion in the direction of movement of the vehicle, and both of these slots are hidden by a plastic cover (lid). In this embodiment, the active air bags pedestrians together with activating their device should be placed in a special thermal enclosure, located directly in the active bonnet. As in option # 2, you must use the pillow of safety of pedestrians, adjacent to the front windscreen, with special holes (cavities), through which the driver can observe the situation on the road, or from a material that provides a grid with microscopic holes, or from superproducer material providing the necessary visibility.
Active bonnet, with the design of the double bottom set forth in the description of airbags pedestrians in option # 2 of the previous paragraph, shall be equipped with two gas struts or pneumatic struts squib, or a spring mechanism located in areas of the rear corners of the hood of the vehicle, not interfering with the deployment of the airbag, and is equipped with electro is mehanicheskij locks (brakes), managed digital signal during activation of the engine until the collision with the pedestrian. Electromechanical locks (brakes) in addition will increase the effectiveness of protection elements, anti-theft system, under the hood. In the activated state, the engine must be operating position with the raised rear part of about 15-20 cm, with the aid of gas struts or pneumatic rack with cutter, or a spring mechanism, which in addition will need to soften the blow when the collision of the pedestrian with the engine, amortizarea it. Similarly, the hood can be activated by the airbag if its disclosure under pressure gases, which can significantly simplify the design of the active engine. In the work, i.e. activated, the position of the hood should exclude any possible to mitigate the impact of the pedestrian on the hard parts of the car located in the engine compartment, and to reduce the angle of collision of the pedestrian with the windscreen and front quarter panels, all of which will improve the safety of pedestrians. When the position of the hood with the disclosed airbag should be provided necessary for the driver's view of the road.
Active bonnet, set forth in the description of an active airbag pedestrians in option # 3, must be equipped with one or two electron gnatname locks unlocking, active bonnet, managed digital signal located in the center or the corners of the front part of the hood, without creating obstacles to disclosure of active air bags pedestrians in the direction of movement of the vehicle, and two additional gas struts or pneumatic struts squib, or a spring mechanism located in areas of the rear corners of the active engine of a vehicle without creating interference when opening the active air bags pedestrians in the direction of the windscreen, with the possibility, under critical conditions (intervals)incorporated in the motor parameters operating system ETS, the command processor to be activated automatically, in advance of a collision with a pedestrian that is instantaneous to rise by 15-20 centimeters for active disclosure of pillows pedestrians, located in it, and in parallel, to reduce the force of impact of a pedestrian on the hard parts in the engine compartment of the vehicle. Similarly, as described above, the active hood can be raised and by the airbags in their disclosure under the pressure of the gases, which can significantly simplify the design of active bonnet, that is, not to use additional mechanisms - gas struts, or pnevmaticheskie hours squib or a spring mechanism.
The emergency braking system installed on the vehicle, may be similar to existing systems, structurally basically not otlichayutsa from them and be activated by the command processor, depending on the parameters set in the program ETS.
Airbag driver, passengers, pedestrians and active engine shall operate under the command of the processor until the collision with a pedestrian, when the critical conditions (intervals), incorporated in the parameters of the ETS.
Note: for convenience, in the description of the invention can be used abbreviated name of the structural element, in the form of "preventive security".
1.3.2. Specifications and requirements for intelligent transport system and how it is used.
1) Power equipment ETS should be adapted to the standard electrical system of a motor vehicle, is produced from the generator, through an uninterrupted power supply (backup power source), be carried out continuously, around the clock.
The prototype of the uninterruptible power supply may be different existing device, such as a 4-channel uninterrupted power supply EW 4063 designed for uninterrupted power supply with 12 volt what Itanium and have strict requirements for stability and continuity of power supply for security system, video surveillance systems and means of communication. EW 4063 optimal for power: 8 color or black-and-white CCD cameras; 4 color or black-and-white CCD cameras with IR led; Quad Registrar and 4 color or black-and-white CCD camera (version channel to power the DVR); four-channel logger and two color CCD cameras with IR illumination (version channel to power the DVR); 16 color or black and white CMOS camera. EW 4063 has four independent channels, each of which can exhibit a stable output voltage in the range from 12 to 15 volts. The source maintains a fixed voltage regardless of the residual voltage on the battery. This function is useful for compensating for the loss of voltage on the wires and relevant in video surveillance systems, where there is a need to compensate for the voltage loss in the cable and also to power the DVR stable voltage. Each channel has two outputs with additional decoupling filters between the outputs. Each channel is protected against short circuit and overload. As a backup power source is applied to the external lead battery. EW 4063 has a scheme to protect against deep discharge of the battery, protecting it from destruction, and built-in self-resetting before the), disconnect the battery in case of failure. The battery is carried out by a floating charge. Source EW 4063 built on the principle of pulse conversion and works in a wide range of input voltages.
2) the video monitoring System must be adapted to work around the clock, the bright and the dark, under different seasonal variations of air temperature and humidity environment. The camcorder should have a great angle and to exclude the appearance is not captured, the so-called "dead zones". The internal camera is directed towards the review of the cabin, can work in conjunction with various sensors. Inner chamber is directed to review the route must be optimal, increased performance at range view, clarity of perception of objects and in conditions of poor visibility and darkness. External cameras must have the required resolution for a clear image of the situation, people and objects in the immediate vicinity of the vehicle. Characteristics and technical capabilities of internal chambers and, therefore, their price should be much higher external video cameras. Camcorder, depending on its purpose, must be optimally minimum size.
3) Video-recorder - must have technical parameters corresponding to the world standards of digital technologies to produce high-quality digital video to be the most resistant to a variety of seasonal fluctuations in temperature and humidity, to have optimum protection against mechanical impacts with the aim of ensuring the preservation of records.
The prototype can be different existing models of video recorders. For example, the AVC-776 AV-TECH, having the following features: 9-channel recording and playback of video images in real time, 9 channel video, 4 channel is wook, 1 channel recording, removable IDE drive capacity of 120 GB, excellent recording quality with Wavelet compression, recording time up to 2026 hours.
3) Touch display (with touch controls and interface) - must meet the requirements of the system requirements and international standards, to have a clear resolution, to be optimally resistant to various climatic fluctuations, vibration and mechanical damage.
The prototype can be different touch screens used in mobile phones, navigation systems and so on
4) CPU Board (processor), with the SIM module must comply with modern technology, to maintain the existing operating system to process the data via cellular, satellite communications and the Internet.
The prototype can serve as the technology used, for example, processor boards PC/104-Plus. Features:
- CPU: Intel Celeron 400 MHz or 650 MHz)
- RAM: 128, 256 or 512 MB SDRAM
- Flash drive: 1 GB ATA/IDE (installed), up to 4 GB optional
- Network interface: 10BASE-T and 100BASE-Tx
- Serial ports: 2 x RS-232/422/485
- Multiport: parallel port interface GMD and port digital I / o 18-bit
Interfaces: 2 x USB 1.0, PS/2 mouse connection port for connecting the keyboard and speaker
Drives: 1×NMED EIDE
- Audio AC'97
- Videocenter ller AGP S3 Savage SVGA, resolution up to 1920×1440 pixels
- Full PC-compatible
- 104-pin stacking bus PC/104 ISA; 120-pin stacking bus PC/104-Plus PCI
- The watchdog timer, real time clock
7 DMA channels, 3 channels of the counter-timer, 24 channel interrupt (using APIC)
- Supply voltage 5 In the post. current power consumption 7.5 W (400 MHz), 9.0 W (650 MHz)
- Support OS: MS-DOS, ROM-DOS, PC-DOS, Windows (98, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, CE and XP Embedded), Linux, QNX, VxWorks
- Available system configuration IDAN and HiDAN
- Dimensions: 108 mm × 96 mm × 15 mm
- Operating temperature range: -40°...+85°C
- Relative humidity: up to 90% without condensation
(Note: For processing data over the Internet, Skype and Logitech started the joint development of a new standard of video calls over the Internet - "high quality Video". Technology High Quality Video on Skype, will allow subscribers to make free video calls, with previously unavailable perfectly clear image. Web camera Logitech certified specifically for "high quality" (HQ Video). High Quality Video on Skype available with the following cameras Logitech: QuickCam Pro 9000, QuickCam Pro for Notebooks and QuickCam Sphere in Europe. Web camera QuickCam Sphere can cover the image to 190 degrees horizontally and 100 degrees vertically. In addition, the user is offered the unique is th panoramic technology tracking. It is expected that the software Skype 3.6 for Windows will be available for free download on the manufacturer's website and will support 28 languages.)
5) Transceiver with integrated modules for cellular networks 3-G and satellite navigation - must have technical parameters corresponding to the world standards for cellular communication of the third generation of 3-G and navigation satellite systems, which allows reception and transmission of information via cellular, satellite communications and the Internet, in accordance with their requirements and capabilities, as well as to be adapted to existing models of cellular phones that allows you to get video calls, and to use technology high-speed data transmission: for example, streaming video using the technology of high speed packet data access (HSDPA), or broadband multiple access, code division multiple access (WCDMA).
The prototype can serve as the technology used in modern cellular phones with video calls, for example: Nokia, 95, supports 3G technology and WCDMA; Nokia N810 Internet Tablet is a handheld computer that allows you to make calls over the Internet (VoIP), instant messaging and thanks to the built-in camera with VGA resolution to make video calls.
6) Emergency unit, module anti-theft system - must be the compound is part of the ETS, to execute commands of the processor and at the same time be functional as independent as possible from the General condition and health of the intelligent transport system and how it is used, in General, for example with complete or partial failure of equipment, cellular communication or the failure of the ETS. Process commands input by the user and perform in emergency mode, with the purpose of emergency shutdown of the main part of the ETS, and unlocking movement of vehicles should be extremely minimized. Module anti-theft system must interact with the standard anti-theft systems or to carry out their functions independently.
The prototype can serve as the technology used in various anti-theft systems, such as StarLine Twage B6 - car alarm with two-channel spread spectrum communications security, anti-theft, and service functions. The system employs a unique dynamic radio code StarLineProPlusTM, protected from "intellectual hacking". The system supports advanced method of blocking engine digital radiorelay StarLine DRRTM in miniature format, specially designed for hidden installation.
7) Multimedia device (audio-video system) - must accurately reproduce the audio-video information, send an audio tone, and verbal expression clearly, clearly and with sufficient volume for their recognition in the path of the vehicle. Accurately record voice speech of the user, with a view to its subsequent identification, and it is good to recognize the user's voice commands in the voice control (set), for their successful implementation.
The prototype can be different existing multimedia devices and audio-video system.
8) distance Meter (rangefinder) - may be a radio wave, ultrasonic, laser, capable with maximum precision and speed to measure the distance to the selected ETS in the way of an object placed on a dangerous trajectory of the vehicle and the distance required to ensure the timely implementation of security measures. The interval should be from 0.5 m to 100-500 m
The prototype can be existing measuring devices - radio-wave radars (e.g., "eagle"), ultrasound (e.g., "Long-2") or laser rangefinders (for example, laser measuring speed and distance list-2 (up to 1 km), laser rangefinder-scoresheet LRF2000).
9) Preventive security system with an active airbag driver, passengers, pedestrians, active bonnet and the emergency brake should be neothemi is my part of the system ETS, be activated by the command processor.
The prototype of the individual parts of the security may be different existing devices and systems, such as airbags, emergency braking.
1.3.3. Possible stages in the development of intelligent transport systems and private use.
It is assumed that, based on the level of complexity and technical capabilities of the system and depending on its functionality and purpose can distinguish several stages of development.
1. ETS-1 is the first generation. Characterized by the fact that you may not have its own multimedia device (audio-video system), distance meter (rangefinder) and related preventive security system (with an active airbag driver, passengers, pedestrians, active bonnet system emergency braking). Must run in the main user commands using cellular technology 3G and manual mode. That is, to wear primarily Executive in nature. Independently, in the automatic mode should implement measures to ensure the protection of the vehicle, to produce a video image and send video calls or SMS messages to the user about the illegal actions from outsiders l is TS. In cooperation with various standard sensors installed on the vehicle, should examine and inform the driver about all identified deficiencies, displaying information on the touch screen or by sending SMS messages. May have additional functions activated automatically by user command transmitted by mobile channels, such as Keyless ignition system of the vehicle. May have a processor, a simpler compared to subsequent generations. Features of the video surveillance system can be much simpler than that of subsequent generations, and should be sufficient only for visual monitoring of a motor vehicle, for the purpose of subsequent video image or image transmission via cellular communication to the user.
2. ETS-2 is the second generation, should have all the functions of ETS-1 and to wear except the Executive nature of the information and warning purposes, aimed at ensuring road safety. Must be equipped with its own multimedia (audio-video system) and to have a more powerful processor. Can have voice control function (set) and various multimedia capabilities, with access to the Internet. Internal camcorder review from the womb must be equipped with a miniature infrared camera for tracking movements of the eyes and eyelids, if the driver falls asleep or relatively long time not looking at the road, as well as identification of the user via the iris of the eye when using the optional biometric systems anti-theft protection. Inner chamber is directed to review the route must be optimal, increased performance at range view, clarity of perception of objects and in conditions of poor visibility and darkness. ETS-2 must inform the driver (user) of various information warning nature, aimed at improving the safety of the driver and passengers, as well as on compliance with road traffic discipline on the part of the driver on the route (see section 1.3.4., paragraph 13).
3. ETS-3 - the third generation should include all the functionality of previous generations, and in addition to have the function of providing a comprehensive security system, aimed at improving road safety of driver, passengers, and pedestrians.
The system must have a powerful processor and is equipped with range (range finder) and have a reliable preventive safety system with active airbag driver, passengers, pedestrians, active bonnet and emergency braking system.
(Note: in the future, in the description of the invention - stars * we will refer to functions and components, related to the systems of the second and third generations, and the * * * * functions and components that are specific to the systems of the third generation. All other functions will be common to systems of all generations. Note that all features of the claimed invention "Intelligent transport system and method of use" will have an entirely ETS-3 - the third generation. That is, stars are only conventions which do not apply on the merits of the claimed invention, and apply only to the characteristics outlined in this section.)
1.3.4. The technical result, the features and capabilities of the intelligent transport system and method of its use:
1) With the help of its user, and no one else, using the mobile communication function of a video call using your cell phone number (personal SIM module), or at his request, in exceptional cases, the operator of the company in accordance with the legislation and conditions of a bilateral agreement concluded will be able to conduct video surveillance of the motor vehicle at any time and at any distance from him, within the coverage area of the cellular communication, and, if necessary, to make enabling and disabling system ETS or via b is to aciravati unlock the movement of vehicles by passing through the mobile communication code commands in the form of a specific combination of numbers. Also, the user using the mobile communication means can transmit its additional commands, such as Keyless ignition system of the vehicle for the purpose of warming up the engine and interior, with subsequent automatic control of its specified temperature, and transmission over mobile channels, SMS messages reaching the operating temperature of the engine or favorable air temperature in the cabin.
2) With the help of its user, and authorized legal authorities will have the technical ability to use the video, in the analysis of various cases of road traffic accidents, intentional damage of the vehicle or it is stolen, theft, which, respectively, may facilitate the investigation and prosecution of these cases and in insurance cases.
3) ETS, using a satellite navigation system can display on the touch screen (with touch controls and interface, a map showing the route, current traffic conditions, indicating routes detour areas where movement is difficult, and other features satellite navigation, as well as to determine the location of the vehicle, including his abduction, displaying this information on a cell phone is isolates.
4) ETS may have additional biometric security system, consisting of MicroScanner with memory chip to read and fingerprint identification, installed in the emergency unit, and an infrared camera** to recognize iris installed in combination with an internal video surveillance system.
5) the user may use the mobile communication tool to enable/disable the alarm or Central locking system installed on the vehicle, as at a relatively long distance, using a cellular connection, and in the immediate vicinity, by a simple set of certain combinations on the cell phone, with the full transfer of technical protection of ETS or joint use with the standard security system.
6) using its user would be able to get in automatic mode on cell phone video call or SMS message with the entry of unauthorized persons in the vehicle or mechanical damage, as well as in the Commission of theft. This function is possible when the condition is sharing its system of protection (alarm), as well as independently, taking into account the transfer of these functions.
In both cases, the ETS should provide some step is her protection from hackers: 1 - to inform the user about the operation of alarm; 2 - to inform the user about extraneous intrusion into the passenger compartment, using the motion detector internal cameras; 3 - to inform the user about committing theft when you try to enable the ignition system of the car; 4 - any unauthorized actions, including the above-mentioned actions that violate the correct operation of the system, the ETS should automatically block the movement of vehicles and to inform the user.
7) Automatic unlocking movement of vehicles possible at the technical integrity of the ETS. In the area of the network, the unlock will be made by the user using the cellular phone using a personal SIM module (in exceptional cases, the network operator), which by dialing cell phone numbers belonging to the ETS will have to enter a PIN (secret code) and pass it a command (in the form of digital set to automatically unlock the vehicle movement. When outside the network unlock can only be performed by a user, which is in direct contact with ETS through the emergency unit module, anti-theft system, using personal SIM module and an extra connector for scanning and identification, or MicroScanner with a microchip p is mate to read and fingerprint identification, and (or) an infrared camera to recognize iris** when the biometric protection system, using the keys, digital set must enter the PIN code and the command for automatic unlocking of the road.
8) mechanical damage system ETS or serious technical faults the movement of vehicles should automatically be blocked. Compliance with this condition will give additional protection against attempted theft of a motor vehicle intruders by their intentional output of the operational status of ETS or unwanted interference in its work (for example, electromagnetic effects on the system or damage the camera).
Unlocking movement will only be possible after emergency shutdown ETS, in direct contact with him. The user through the emergency unit module, anti-theft system, using personal SIM module and an additional connector to scan and identify any MicroScanner with memory chip to read and identify fingerprints at the biometric protection system, using the keys, digital set will need to enter a PIN and then, using the emergency button, correctly disconnect the main part of the ETS, with the exception of the emergency unit and anti-theft system,thereby automatically unlocking the movement of vehicles in an emergency mode and switching to manual control. Also, similarly, through the emergency unit, the user will be able to block the movement of the vehicle.
Scanning the SIM module or fingerprint, PIN and emergency shutdown/start the main part of the system through the emergency unit should be extremely minimized and independent of the overall health status of the ETS, the output of which is from a working condition should not affect the process of its emergency shutdown/enable and unlock/lock traffic.
9) Use of personal SIM module user, the identification of his fingerprints and iris** when the biometric system, security, and personal SIM module ETS with cell number, identification number, IMEI and PIN gives a greater degree of protection of motor vehicles against theft by hackers, which will require, as a minimum: 1) to usurp the SIM module (by phone) of the user; 2) For connection to the ETS by phone, to transfer him to certain commands, you must know the cell phone number of ETS. In addition, in some cases, when the transmission of the most important commands you will need to know the PIN code; 3) Correctly disable the alarm and get in the car; 4) When biometric protection system mpondomise the identification of the fingerprint of the user and iris**, it is practically impossible, or take advantage of his unconscious state. 5) Or to recode the entire system, which is unlikely. 6) In case of incorrect actions of criminals or deliberate denial of service ETS, with the aim of using vehicles in an emergency mode with emergency unit, they also need to have the SIM module of the user and to know the PIN code.
Otherwise, all their actions will be known to the user, and the traffic will be blocked.
10) ETS, when interacting with a variety of standard sensors installed on the vehicle, will be able to diagnose and inform the driver about all identified deficiencies with multimedia devices (audio-video)* * * - in loudspeaker, or displaying information on the touch screen or by sending SMS messages through the mobile communication by the mobile phone user, located at a distance from the vehicle.
11) ** ETS, using multimedia device (audio-video system), will be able to produce the sound of the voice commands of the user and to provide services voice control (set) separate functions, for example: when you start the vehicle using biometric security using the OK ignition. The use of standard ignition lock should remain as an alternative means of operating a motor vehicle in case of technical malfunctions in the system ETS. Or, for example, the user can use voice control (set) when talking with someone by cell phone "hands-free using the ETS, when connected to cell phone via Data cable or through a wireless Wi-Fi connection, or by forwarding. In addition, using multimedia device can have various multimedia and communication capabilities, with which the user using the voice control (set) and touch display (with touch controls, and interface), will be able to view and listen to various infotainment video-audio materials, and to conduct Internet access.
13) ** ETS using the video surveillance system and using an infrared camera in the path of the vehicle will be able to identify and promptly notify the driver for the multimedia device (audio-video system) about his inappropriate behavior behind the wheel - a dream, a very slow reaction, the creation of an emergency on the road or gross violation of traffic rules, for example when the red traffic light, cross channel is NII double continuous line. Also, will be able to tell the driver about located ahead of the road safety signs by video scanning and recognition. The user will be able to use these functions in its sole discretion.
14) ** ETS using measuring distances in the route of the vehicle will be able to calculate the distance, speed and time to collision with potentially dangerous object and when the critical intervals, embedded in the parameters of the system will inform the driver of the multimedia device (audio-video system), warning him about the dangers. For example, when going into oncoming traffic at night or in limited visibility conditions to avoid collision with oncoming traffic.
15) *** ETS using the video surveillance system and range (distance) will be able to determine the distance and speed of approaching a potentially hazardous object in the path of movement of the vehicle, and automatically activate remedies preventive security until the collision with him, and in addition, the method of video-scan of the object and programmed images to recognize the type of object, such as a vehicle or pedestrian, in order to perform a specific task, i.e. what Stivali active airbags for the driver and passengers or active airbags pedestrians and active bonnet, and depending on the prevailing conditions - high, medium, or low speed of convergence with the object, and the external data passengers - adult or child, to adjust the degree of expansion of an active airbag driver and passenger, for the least injury pillows and at the same time optimum protection as well as depending on the speed of convergence with the object automatically use the optimal degree of emergency braking, that is, in General, the ETS will be able to telematic analysis of the situation on the road and under critical conditions (intervals), incorporated in its arguments on the command processor, automatically activate a fully or partially, by her choice, depending on the specific situation, preventive safety system with active airbag driver, passengers, pedestrians, active bonnet and emergency braking system.
1.4. The implementation of the invention.
The implementation of intelligent transport system and method of its use are presented in the form of an approximate algorithm based on the description of the invention set forth in the previous sections.
1) description of the design of intelligent transportation systems.
On the exterior side view mirror motor among the STV and the internal rear view mirror mounted camera video surveillance system.
- panel of a vehicle mounted system unit consisting of various devices and modules - video-recorder; processor Board (CPU), with the SIM module; transceiver with integrated modules for cellular networks 3-G and satellite navigation; the emergency unit, module anti-theft system; uninterruptible power supply (backup power source); multimedia devices (audio-video system; touch screen display (with touch controls, and interface). When the necessity and rationality of some devices can be installed outside of the system unit, for example a touchscreen display (with touch controls and interface) may be located separately from the system unit on the panel of the vehicle, uninterrupted power supply (backup power source) or a transceiver with integrated modules for cellular networks 3-G and satellite navigation can be located under the hood in the engine compartment of the vehicle.
In the front part of the vehicle installed distance meter (rangefinder), for example under the grille or on the front inside the camera in the cabin, on the basis of structural features of the car and the layout.
- In vehicles is set prevent the main security system with an active airbag driver, passengers, pedestrians, active bonnet and emergency braking system. Air bags driver and passenger are installed in the standard places, air bags pedestrians are installed in the bumper and in the active bonnet, with the design of the double bottom, or in a special thermal enclosure located under the hood near the front glass of the vehicle. The emergency braking system is installed in the standard places, similar to existing systems.
2). Method of use:
2.1.) When stationary vehicle:
user leaves the vehicle, switched off the ignition and locking the doors with the Central locking and alarm, using the standard alarm or using a mobile communication device with personal SIM module by typing the code command, for example: code "1" + incl. command to lock the doors and activate the alarm; the code "2" + incl. (or "2" + PIN + incl. - high security level) - a command to unlock the doors and disable the security alarm system;
- video camera in auto mode continuously monitoring a motor vehicle and transmit the obtained image in the system unit for the production of digital videos the IRS (round, or by alarm, by schedule, motion detection) using a video-recorder, as well as for processing and analysis using the processor and embedded in its program;
- at any time the user communicates via the cellular communication channels with its installed on the vehicle, via its transceiver with integrated modules for cellular networks 3-G and satellite navigation using any standard mobile communications device with the function of a video call and a personal SIM module, by dialing personal cell numbers, social network SIM module ETS to connect with him, with the purpose of obtaining a video image of his vehicle and the surrounding environment. In addition, after the connection with the ETS, the user can enter a different code commands: for example, code "3" + PIN + incl. command for blocking movement of the vehicle; code "4" + PIN + incl. command for unlocking movement of the vehicle; code "5" + PIN + incl. - the command to disable the main part of the system ETS, except emergency unit, module anti-theft system; code "6" + PIN + incl. - the inclusion of the entire system ETS; code "7" + PIN + incl. command for the Keyless ignition system; code "8" + PIN + incl. - the command to disable the ignition system;
- when the alarm clock is AI vehicles attempts at hacking or intrusion into the passenger compartment by unauthorized persons, as well as for any actions violating the correct operation of the system in its automatic mode independently, immediately informs the user about this event through the mobile communication by dialing a programmed personal cell phone numbers, identifying network SIM module user and send him a pre-programmed SMS messages corresponding to a particular event (alarm, hacking, penetration and other actions on the part of the attackers, identified in the programme ETS), and transmits the video events in real time;
- in addition, its automatic mode independently, immediately blocks the movement of the vehicle using the emergency unit, module anti-theft system, for example, by breaking the electrical circuits of the vehicle with electromagnetic relays and proximity switches;
the user, after receiving the alarm, take the necessary measures to ensure the safety of the vehicle, for example, reported this incident to the bodies of internal Affairs in order to arrest the attackers, or ensures the safety of the vehicle itself.
After making the s measures aimed at maintenance of vehicles, and making sure that he is not in danger, the user performs automatic unlock cell phone by dialing a specific combination, for example "4" + PIN + on, or in manual mode, including out of network coverage, using the emergency unit, module anti-theft system ETS (described in detail in section 1.3.4, paragraph 7);
- if someone managed somehow to commit theft of a motor vehicle, which is practically impossible on the basis of the design features of the ETS, but it is possible using the method of towing or wrecker, the user will observe the movement of the vehicle using the video monitoring system and the satellite navigation system that will also give a high degree of detection and ensure the safety of the vehicle;
in the case of blocking traffic when the damage ETS to unlock, the user uses the emergency unit with module anti-theft protection. Unlocking movement will only be possible after emergency shutdown ETS, in direct contact with him (described in detail in section 1.3.4, paragraph 8).
2.2.) When driving the vehicle:
using the video surveillance system and used the observed infrared camera** in transit vehicles ETS periodically scans the retina of the driver, monitors the overall condition and monitors the situation on the road, by videoskaylani of interest, with subsequent processing of the information processor, and in cases of a negative data promptly warns the driver by a multimedia device (audio-video system)** about the danger (described in section 1.3.4, paragraph 13);
with the help of video surveillance system ETS registers the object which is on a dangerous trajectory, the resulting image is processed by the processor, to determine the type of object by using the most similar images, incorporated in the program: for example, vehicle, person, post, etc., In their turn, distance meter (rangefinder)** determines the distance to the selected object and, accordingly, the rate at which convergence occurs with the object. After processing the received data ETS, depending on the current critical conditions incorporated in the system parameters, performs automatic mode is required to improve the safety of road motion task (see section 1.3.4., paragraphs 14, 15).
1. Intelligent transportation system characterized by the fact that consists of the following major, interconnected structural elements: video surveillance system, consisting of not less than 2 cameras, with the possibility of implementing what tvline optimal overview (video capture) of vehicle road and environmental conditions; video of the Registrar, located in the system unit on the panel of the vehicle, with the possibility of production of a digital video image; a touch display (with touch controls and interface)located on the outside of the front of the system unit or separately on the panel of the vehicle, with the ability to display digital video signal is a video image obtained by the video surveillance system, the video obtained by the video-recorder, a map of the route navigation system and infotainment information, and with the ability to touch the user's fingers; processor Board (CPU) with the SIM module, located on the system the unit, with the possibility of implementation of the process of interaction of all system devices and information processing, activation of personal SIM module (with personal cell number) and its identification in the network in comparison with IMEI intelligent transport systems, as well as identify the network the SIM module user on his cell phone number; transceiver with integrated modules for cellular networks 3-G and satellite navigation, which is located in the system unit, with the possibility of reception-transmission of data such as video calls, SMS sputnikovoi navigation through the channels of cellular communication, satellite communication and the Internet; emergency unit, module anti-theft system, located in the system unit, with the possibility of user commands is transferred to manual mode in direct contact with him, module anti-theft system, in case of damage or technical failures of intelligent transport systems; uninterruptible power supply (backup power source), which is located in the system unit or outside the system unit in order to reduce its size, for example in the engine compartment of the vehicle, with the ability to perform continuous, constant electric power intelligent transport systems; multimedia devices audio-video system)located in the system unit, with the possibility of using the vehicle's audio columns, as well as touch display (with touch controls, and interface), and to have the possibility of recording and voice control (set); meter distance (range finder), located in the front part of the vehicle, with the ability to measure distances on the way to an approaching object which is on a dangerous trajectory of the vehicle, and to transmit the received data to the processor; prevention the th security system with an active airbag driver, passengers, pedestrians, active bonnet and the emergency braking system, installed at the vehicle, with automatic activation by the command processor.
2. Intelligent transport system in p. 1, wherein the video monitoring system consists of not less than 2 cameras and are made in three ways: No. 1 from two cameras mounted inside the car on the rear view mirror, oppositely directed from each other, in the direction of the review of beauty and the route; No. 2, consisting of four cameras mounted in pairs on the inner rear view mirror - similar to option 1, and the exterior side mirrors, performing a side overview of the vehicle; No. 3 - consisting of six cameras installed in pairs on the internal rear view mirror, side exterior mirror - similar to option # 2, and the rear, the highest point of large vehicles, providing visibility to the rear and upper part.
3). Intelligent transportation system under item 1, characterized in that the active engine of preventive security consists of the construction with double bottom with a heat-protective enclosure, mounted directly within the active bonnet, under his bottom, and located across its width, with some m the PWM offset from the front and rear edges of the active bonnet, inside the engine compartment, and having at the opposite ends of one longitudinal groove, one of which provides the optimal disclosure active air bags pedestrians in the direction of the windscreen, and the other groove provides disclosure of the second cushion in the direction of movement of the vehicle, and both slots are hidden by a plastic cover (lid), with the ability to place inside a space corps active air bags pedestrians together with activating their regular device.
4. Usage of intelligent transport systems on PP. 1-3, characterized by the fact that it is set at the vehicle, fully adapted to its electrical system, use continuously in automatic and manual mode, together with the means of mobile communication, Internet and satellite navigation systems, and implementing video monitoring and control of a motor vehicle at a distance using a mobile device that supports 3-G.
SUBSTANCE: procedure comprises detection and identification of carrier ID to memorise its digital representation as letter-symbol line. Said ID letter-symbol line is converted into six-byte code of Wiegand standard interface format to transmit in Wiegand standard protocol to standard serial port RS232/RS485. Obtained identifier is processed in compliance with programmed logic to generated control action for transmission to actuator.
EFFECT: simplified administration and control of access, ruled out duplication of functional unit.
FIELD: radio engineering, communication.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to traffic signalling control devices. The ringing device consists of three textolite plates joined by braces and two spring-loaded slides, wherein the device is mounted on both contact lines using suspension clamps.
EFFECT: designing an automatic ringing device which can be used in trolley bus contact systems.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to traffic control, particularly, to hardware to prevent automobile-pedestrian accidents. Pedestrian with mobile electronic device, for example, mobile phone analysing traffic conditions by signals of pickups, video cameras and lights receives signals on pedestrian crossing safety level and permissive signals for crossing.
EFFECT: higher safety of crossing, particularly for poor-eyesight and blind pedestrians.
SUBSTANCE: map of the controlled road network is formed; each traffic section is assigned a speed index; up-to-date information is received from fixed sensors on traffic speed on sections of the road network and based on this information, speed indices are corrected; on all sections of the road network, for which there was correction of speed indices based on up-to-date information, the average speed Va is calculated without taking into account the correction as well as the average speed Vb, for each section of the road network for which there was no correction of the speed index based on up-to-date information; the speed index is corrected by multiplying the speed index of each section of the road network by a function Ka(x) of the ratio X; data on the current location of the subscriber and the final point of the route are obtained and the optimum route is calculated.
EFFECT: high degree of optimality of the constructed route, shorter average time for completing a route in heavy traffic conditions.
SUBSTANCE: road trains continuously moving via crossways are formed. Number of vehicles in a train and duration of traffic light permissive signal is set according to established average speed of trains traffic and length of intervals between crossways. Traffic interval between trains is set equal to time of traffic light permissive signal action which is the same for all crossways on the highway. Operation of traffic lights on adjacent crossways is performed in reverse phase. Approach of head vehicles of each train to crossway is performed at the moment when traffic light permissive signal switches on by means of scanning by train head vehicle drivers the information about time to traffic light permissive signal switching on from colour digital traffic light and other indicators installed in each running interval at side or at top. At the same time, this is the instrument to form volume of each road train. According to scanned from indicators information, drivers manually perform necessary vehicle speed correction or this correction is performed automatically. Maintaining quasiconstant number of vehicles in each road train in consequence of to their loss due to leaving the highway is performed by road train replenishment with vehicles from highway crossing directions under entrance traffic light permissive signal with joining to corresponding road train. This signal is switched on according to a signal from sensors carrying out permanent recalculation of vehicles in each road train at given loss of vehicles in a train.
EFFECT: higher throughput on a highway with crossways.
SUBSTANCE: proposed device comprises system of lights and lights control system provided with input registration elements, as well as computer-aided quantitative assessment system. It is possible to determine actual amount of transport facilities on given section for whatever time interval to compare said amount with tolerable value, to correct traffic by automatic feed of data to appropriate lights. It is possible to determine actual amount of transport facilities on given section for whatever time interval to compare said amount with tolerable value, to correct traffic by automatic feed of data to appropriate lights with due allowance for the following factors: section length, width of road, state and quality of road covering, permitted speed, intervals between vehicles and braking distance. Traffic control on given section is effected by both allowing for time-varying factors influencing tolerable safe speed, intervals and braking distance at given time interval and depending upon weather factors: glase ice, humid road covering, fog and night time. Time-dependent factors are allowed for by the program that controls traffic on said section and corrects light operation at given time interval.
EFFECT: improved traffic control that allows ruling out jams on roads.
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to road transport control. First flat-top self-propelled platforms are constructed, two of them with ramps. Platforms are delivered to the place of road accident and build a bridge of platforms over centre of congestion with length DC bridge length being equal to three-four k•DC, where k=1.618. Width of platform passage is accepted to comprise half of the width of main road and height of platforms is adjustable and comprises no less than k•HV, where HV is the height of the highest vehicle. Platform wheels are supplied with pneumatic pushers securing alignment of cars for free passage of platform wheels when platform move along edges of main road. At the width of platform carriageway a dual carriageway is arranged with rows divided by elastic partition.
EFFECT: invention allows to reduce time for congestion elimination.
FIELD: physics; construction.
SUBSTANCE: structure of the road sign consists of shields with an adjustable protective case made from metal or plastic with opaque walls. Inside the case there are optical fibre elements, tied to a shield by one end through open-end holes drilled in it. The holes are on an information character contour. The optical fibre elements are C-shaped and are tied to the shield in the same way as other ends with provision for retroreflective effect. There are extra holes on the character contour, and their diameter corresponds to the diameter of the optical fibre elements.
EFFECT: safer road traffic under difficult weather-climate conditions.
SUBSTANCE: method includes using knock-down elements of a bypass road with an invariable track pit in the road centre to be provided to bypass the road incident centre (RIC) on one of the main road sides. The automobile flow if directed into this bypass way till the liquidation of the incident consequences. Then the bypass road is disassembled to be stored till the next incident. The sides of the invariable tract pit are made from an elastic material, while the SHVO width of the inner enveloping part of the bypass road is taken to be equal to at least 3 to 4 golden sections (gs) of length of epicentre (le), i.e. SHVO.=(3-4) gs•le, where gs=1.618.
EFFECT: shorter intervals of the jam elimination.
FIELD: devices for ensuring safety of vehicle movement, namely, devices for visual indication of road information and vehicle movement management.
SUBSTANCE: system contains block for recognizing traffic signs and block for logging movement process. Traffic sign recognition block is made in form of at least two video indicators of receipt and processing of information with recognition range varying from 0,5m to 1000m, encased in shockproof, waterproof cases, mounted inside the vehicle compartment at the front and at the back. Logging block is made in form of video-writing device on a disk with date and time timer, encased in waterproof, fireproof metallic case. System additionally includes control block with key code indicator and monitor, vehicle speed management indicator, mounted on gearbox, motor stoppage indication timer, mounted on the motor. First outputs of control block are mutually connected to inputs of first and second video indicators for receiving and processing information, and second output is connected to input of logging block. First outputs of video indicators for receiving and processing information are mutually connected to input of speed indicator-controller, and second outputs are connected to inputs of logging block, first output of speed indicator-controller is mutually connected to input of motor stoppage indication timer, and its second output is connected to input of logging block, output of motor stoppage indicator-timer is connected to input of logging block.
EFFECT: reduction of traffic accidents down to 95%, reduction of vehicle thefts in Russia down to 50%, prevented collisions between vehicles and pedestrians.
FIELD: physics, navigation.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to radio engineering and specifically to navigation measurement, and can be used in a ground-based control system of an orbiting group of navigation spacecraft. A ground-based control station comprises a driving generator 1, a shift register 2, a phase-shift modulator 3, heterodynes 4, 11 and 33, mixers 5, 12, 17, 34, 43 and 44, a first intermediate frequency amplifier 6, power amplifiers 7, 10, 41 and 42, a duplexer 8, a transceiving antenna 9, third intermediate frequency amplifiers 13, 35, 45 and 46, a phase doubler 14, a phase halver 15, narrow band-pass filters 16 and 18, a Doppler frequency metre 19, correlators 20, 36, 47 and 48, multipliers 21, 49 and 50, low-pass filters 22, 51 and 52, optimising peak-holding controllers 23, 53 and 54, controlled delay units 24, 55 and 56, a range indicator 26, a switch 38, receiving antennae 39 and 40, and the satellite has a transceiving antenna 26, a duplexer 27, power amplifiers 28 and 32, heterodynes 29 and 59, mixers 30 and 60, a second intermediate frequency amplifier 31, a third intermediate frequency amplifier 61, a correlator 62, a threshold unit 63 and a switch 64.
EFFECT: broader functional capabilities and high noise-immunity, reliability of duplex radio communication between a ground-based control station and a GLONASS navigation system satellite and accuracy of measuring radial velocity and position of said satellite.
2 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: physics, navigation.
SUBSTANCE: invention is intended for determining distance between aircraft in flight. Said result is achieved due to that the device for determining distance between aircraft has two azimuth measuring devices, two slant distance measuring devices, three adders, four multiplier units, a cosine computing unit, a square root computing unit and a display, connected to each other in a certain manner.
EFFECT: simplification of the device.
FIELD: radio engineering, communication.
SUBSTANCE: measured range value and a given value of the altitude interval between flight levels are used to determine the value of the coverage area of the antenna beam pattern in the vertical plane and angles of inclination of the antenna within which the coverage area is provided are calculated. When the antenna scans in the vertical plane relative a stabilised position in space within the calculated angles of inclination, the position of the object in the vertical plane relative a given altitude interval between flight levels in the coverage area is determined. When a hazardous object is found in the coverage area and upon achieving a preset value of range of hazardous proximity, a signal for changing the flight path, which is transmitted to autopilot, is generated.
EFFECT: high flight safety due to automatic flight control and preventing collision with objects in the vertical plane in a given flight altitude interval between flight levels.
3 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: radio engineering, communication.
SUBSTANCE: result is achieved owing to use of a serial delay line unit, a parallel coincidence element unit, read-only memory for a parallel delay line unit and an adder, wherein the output of the range converter is connected to the input of the serial delay line unit, having a group of outputs which is connected to a group of inputs of the parallel coincidence element unit, the input of which is connected to the output of the receiver, and the group of outputs is connected through the read-only memory to the first group of inputs of the adder, having a second group of inputs connected through the parallel delay line unit to the group of outputs of the range converter and a group of outputs connecting with a group of inputs of the indicator.
EFFECT: high accuracy of measuring altitude.
SUBSTANCE: set of invention relates to device and method of vehicle control. Method and device consist in controlling vehicle on the basis of control magnitude. Control magnitude comprises actual relative distance and perceived relative distance. Actual relative distance defines the distance between perceived object and vehicle. Perceived relative distance is the relative distance between vehicle and object perceived by driver. Perceived relative distance is smaller than actual relative distance. Transport facility incorporates above described device.
EFFECT: higher safety.
13 cl, 10 dwg
SUBSTANCE: in the method for detection of a power transmission line support a radiolocating signal is emitted with an antenna, a reflected signal is received, the amplitude of the received signal is compared with the threshold value, at the same time scanning is carried out with a directivity pattern in a sector of power transmission line location, the distance D1 is measured by the first received reflected signal, which has exceeded the threshold value, the distance D2 is measured by the second received reflected signal, which has exceeded the threshold value, the absolute value of difference is found between measured distances ΔD=|D1-D2|, the decision on availability of a power transmission line support is made by position of the value ΔD within 0.1K≤ΔD≤K, where K - value of span between supports of a power transmission line.
EFFECT: provision of the possibility to detect a support of a power transmission line when there is no current in its wires.
FIELD: radio engineering.
SUBSTANCE: measurement of aircraft flight altitude is carried out by changing resolution characteristics by distance of a complicated probing radar signal. A radar meter of low heights comprises a weakly directional transceiving antenna, a circulator, a high frequency generator, a modulator, a mixer, a narrow band filter, a frequency indicator, a frequency detector, a clock pulse generator, a pulse accumulator and a logical device "AND", which are connected to each other in a certain manner. At the same time first inputs of the high frequency generator, the clock pulse generator and the height indicator are connected to a terminal, to which a "Start" command is sent.
EFFECT: ability to measure low heights at a final stage of aircraft landing onto a lengthy surface.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to aircraft engineering and may be used in developing helicopters with in-line rotors. Proposed system comprises set of transmitters, analysis unit and set of receivers. Receiver outputs are connected to first set of data inputs of analysis unit. Analysis unit output is connected via onboard computer with helicopter control and/or indication components. Second set of data inputs s connected with appropriate set of onboard computer outputs.
EFFECT: helicopter safety.
3 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: radio engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device to prevent helicopter collisions with high-voltage power transmission lines, comprises an antenna connected at a receiver's input, n narrow-band filters and n threshold units, a detector of k/n type, a sound indicator, a circuit OR, a brightness indicator, besides, the receiver's output is connected to inputs of n narrow-band filters, outputs of which are connected to inputs of n threshold units, outputs of which are connected to inputs of the detector of k/n type, the output of which is connected to the input of the sound indicator and with the first input of the circuit OR, m-1 inputs of which are connected to the outputs of the detector of k/n type of m-1 devices of helicopter collision prevention, arranged on the same helicopter, at the same time antennas of devices for prevention of helicopter collisions arranged on the helicopter are aligned in different directions, the output of the circuit OR is connected to the input of the brightness indicator.
EFFECT: reduced time for detection of signals of a high-voltage power transmission line and simplified arrangement of the device.
SUBSTANCE: proposed device additionally comprises unit configured in definite way to determine encounter conditions, indicator of safe approach time and warning device to annunciate critical safe distance to obstacle. Note here that car speed meter, first and second data processing system outputs and power supply are connected to first, second, third and fourth inputs of encounter condition unit with its first and second outputs connected to inputs of safe approach time indicator, and critical safe distance annunciator.
EFFECT: higher safety.
2 cl, 2 dwg
SUBSTANCE: group of inventions relates to automotive industry. Proposed device comprises valve (7) to reciprocate in antitheft device (1) for locking the steering column. Lock is fixed to antitheft device (1) to displace said valve (7). Locking means displace when lock gets disengaged from antitheft device (1) between inactive position and working position whereat locking means lock said valve (7). Antitheft device (1) comprises extra retainers of locking means to lock the latter at working position. Said retainers comprises clip and second spring means to act thereat in direction of the position whereat said clip retains said locking means at working position.
EFFECT: higher reliability.
12 cl, 6 dwg