Method for preparing sports supplements
SUBSTANCE: invention enables creating complex formulations of functional sports supplements of single foods with the specified concentrations of vitamins and mineral substances for sportsmen of various sports.
EFFECT: recovered physiological body saturation with vitamins and mineral substances on the basis of an algorithm for determining sportsmen's body saturation with these nutrients.
The technical field to which the invention relates.
The invention relates to food industry, medicine, food hygiene, and in particular to ways of creating a sports nutrition product designed to determine the effective doses of natural vitamins and minerals to replenish their physiological needs and to maintain the physiological functions in the body elite athletes.
The level of technology
To date, there are ways to create a sports nutrition products, in particular specialized food products for athletes (SEPS) [3, 8, 10-17]. Analogues according to the method of product creation sports nutrition on the basis of the requirements for the composition of ingredients and manufacturing techniques based on the principles of economy, efficiency and effectiveness of achieving the result is:
"Product "sportmen for power athletes" (EN 2306720 C1, 27.09.2007). Purpose and content of this method of product creation is to provide the body easily and quickly by protein substrates (amino acids - donators energy), improving muscle performance, accelerate recovery of the energy potential of protein cells after physical exertion. In this way re aptura product is based on the experimentally selected ratio of amino acids, on the overall, typical needs of the human body into energy, with the addition of the complex of plant dietary fiber. Get product "Sportmen" in method by mechanical mixing of the components, followed by granulation and kapsulirovaniem or pelletizing. Intended for use as an additional power athletes;
- "Specialized protein for power athletes" (EN 2375923 C2, 20.12.2009). Purpose and content of this method of product creation is to provide the body protein substrates and other components (vegetable dietary fiber, vitamin and mineral premixes for the normalization of the state of protein metabolism and increase the nutritional value of the product, taste and aroma additives)that contribute to enhancing muscle mass and recovery process after exercise, reducing the period of adaptation to physical loads and environmental conditions, to maintain immunity and decrease in body fat, increase explosive muscular strength and endurance, improve mental stability and health of athletes. In this way the formula of the product formed a complex synergy of actions taken components, partially fill the daily needs of the body in a separate nut is Ianto. Get the product in the way the dry components are mixed in the mixers used in the food industry and is represented in the form of powder or granulated powder. Intended for use as an additional power athletes;
- "Cereal bar containing amino acid, vitamin and mineral complex, and the method of its production" (EN 2468606 C2, 10.12.2012). Purpose and content of this method of product creation is to provide the body protein substrates (autolysate yeast) and other components (vitamin premix, cereals, buckwheat, rice, extruded, flavours and fragrances), as a source of essential and non-essential amino acids for athletes and people with active lifestyles. In this way the formula of the product formed on the principle of improving quality indicators (primarily taste and nutritional properties. Get the product in the way by cooking the syrup in an open cooking pot, then cook the candy mass by mixing syrup-bundles and pre-prepared prescription dry ingredients in mixer periodic or continuous action. The mass is rolled into the reservoir and put the cutting into bars.
However, these methods create a sports nutrition products have some common drawbacks:
based on the ingredients and the host parameter of the destination, methods aimed at obtaining a product related to specialized protein products, and not digested until the end of the proteins, fragments of their chain polypeptides, can cause allergic reactions  (long-term use, individual characteristics of the organism);
the methods include using the products only as additional power athletes;
- adopted in the ways the product is formed mainly due to the synthetic protein and vitamin-mineral complexes, which are always simple chemical substances; in addition, according to some authors, synthetic vitamins can cause toxic reactions . Used in the formulation of the product vitamin-mineral complex is limited in composition;
- the main purpose of the ways to create a product equivalent replacement and / or maintenance, with intense physical activity, the energy needs of the muscle and through it the possible regulation of secondary changes in the body;
- shape manufacturing of the product in the way powder (presence of lumps), obtained by dry mixing of the components (including, flavoring additives) in the mixers used in the food industry;
- the main objective of the ways to create a product - increase muscle rabotosposobnom and athletes.
The principal difference of the invention from the other ones is, ensuring saturation of the organism athletes of any sport at the expense of only natural products, primarily vitamins and minerals to restore and maintain the metabolic processes in the physiological state "rules") by product, providing optimal basic meals (exclude the presence of any additives).
The closest analogue of the present invention according to the leading principle of quantitative (dose) and qualitative (effect) selection of ingredients to create products sports nutrition is the Way to determine the effective doses of toxic and medicinal substances" (EN 2195649 C2, 27.12.2002), which is adopted for the prototype. The invention relates to medicine, namely to toxicology, pharmacology, radiation biology, and is designed to determine the effective doses of toxic and medicinal substances. Testing is carried out in three stages on the test objects. At the first stage determine the dose range in which there is a sharp transition effects from 0 to 1. In the second step, to increase or decrease the dose in a given range of 1.1 times to achieve playback the following effects: 00-0001-11, 00-0010-11, 00-0011-11, 00-0100-11, 00-0101-11, 00-0110-11, 00-0111-11, 00-1000-11, 00-1001-11, 00-1010-11, 00-1011-11, 001100-11, 00-1101-11, 00-1110-11, while increasing the number six test objects. In the third phase, conduct additional testing in a specially set points and the method of nuclear regression estimate to build the effectiveness function and determine the effective dose. The method improves the accuracy of the methods for determining effective doses.
The problem of estimation of dependence symptoms effects from the doses studied objects are also stated in the book - Kristinka SV, Tikhov MS, Popova E.B. Dose-effect. - M.: JSC "Publishing house "Science", 2008. - 288 S.
However, a significant disadvantage of this method is the prototype are: the issue of "dose-effect" only to improve the accuracy of the method for determining effective doses (first); only for toxic and medicinal substances, i.e. for ingredients, which is not healthy organism physiologically and functionally necessary and important, the action of which on the body or causes the development of a pathology, or is manifested in the correction of pathological conditions, respectively (second); there are no recommendations, interpretation, use of the method to assess the "effect" ("response") of the organism in the presence of (in amounts corresponding physiological "normal") and (or) introduction (physiological change "regulations") and the effect of physiologically significant ingred the clients metabolism, providing optimal (defined by the concept of "health") functioning of all organs and systems, including significant physical exertion, for example in athletes (third). Noted provisions were taken into consideration, was developed and implemented in the proposed "Method of creating a product of a sports food".
Disclosure of inventions
A promising direction for optimizing power athletes is the inclusion in the diet of food with high content of biologically active substances (BAS) of natural origin from vegetable or plant-protein raw material, primarily vitamins and minerals.
The role of vitamins in sports nutrition is described in detail in the scientific literature. It is known that lack of vitamins disrupts metabolism. The specific function of most vitamins is that they are in the form produced from them in the body of coenzymes or prosthetic groups are part of the active centers of proteins, coenzymes and thus participate in the mechanisms of enzymatic catalysis of various reactions of metabolism that underlie all life processes and functions of the organism . This fact is crucial for the maintenance of homeostasis and the regulation of metabolism, since the BIOS is ntes protein part of the enzyme and its functioning as a whole are the main points of application of diverse regulatory mechanisms integration of metabolism and its adaptation to changing internal needs and external conditions . The role of individual vitamins in certain biochemical processes in the body.
The main food sources of vitamins are vegetables, fruits, berries, vegetable and animal oils, meat, milk.
Minerals along with protein, carbohydrates, fats and vitamins are vital components of human food needed to build chemical structures of living tissues and implementation of biochemical and physiological processes that underlie the functioning of the body.
Minerals in the body act as activators or inhibitors of various enzymes. State of deficiency, excess or imbalance of minerals in the body lead to the microelementoses that affects human health, including athletes [4, 5].
Now to compensate for vitamin and mineral deficiency athletes used synthetic vitamin-mineral complexes. However, they are inferior to natural, because the synthetic product is always simple chemical and natural product is a complex mixture of related substances. Although synthetic vitamins and minerals, and on the Wali satisfactory results when used the benefits of natural vitamins more on many levels. Chemical analysis of both representatives may seem the same, but it's not all that there is in natural vitamins that are associated with these substances in nature. Synthetic vitamin C is only ascorbic acid and nothing else. Natural vitamin C from rosehips contain bioflavonoids, a complex of vitamin C, which makes a natural analogue of the much more efficient. Natural vitamin E, which can include all the Tocopherols, not just alpha-tocopherol is more effective than its synthetic counterpart .
It is known that for normal functioning of the body and all its systems are required not only vitamins and minerals (balanced vitamin-mineral complexes), and a much wider complex of natural components of the food to which people adapted, in particular minor matter. The latter, not having the energy and plastic values, have diverse physiological effect on the body. So, bioflavonoids have antioxidant properties by inhibiting the oxidation of low density lipoproteins and endogenous vitamin E, formation of chelate complexes with metal ions and binding of free radicals; suppress the image of the cation and release factors to the promoters of inflammation and destruction of tissue; regulation of activity of enzymes of the metabolism of xenobiotics. Dietary indoles and isothiocyanates able to induce the activity of the monooxygenase system, inducers of phase II enzymes of xenobiotic metabolism of .
The main source of vitamins, minerals and minor components are plants and, consequently, plant foods . Optimal systems, including all of these elements - concentrated natural foods (NCP) from vegetable or protein-vegetable raw materials, manufactured under cryogenic technology.
Vegetable or protein-vegetable raw materials are processed by the method of low-temperature drying followed by grinding at low temperatures. The final products are fine klopotoski, which have a higher bioavailability of biologically active substances when they are eaten. The use of one gram of the concentrate is similar to the use of 700-1000 grams of fresh fruit or vegetables .
Research bioproof-readers showed that as a result of implementation of the whole technological cycle of processing of this technology is a significant increase in the content of biologically active substances in the final product. The removal of moisture from the vegetables and fruits significantly increases the extraction properties of the product and the degree of absorption of the product. Concentration pisew the x fibers, their microstructurally and therefore a large active surface NCP gives them the properties of the sorbents.
The present invention is to develop ways to create a product for power athletes, providing morpho-genetic, physiological, and functional condition of healthy athletes, achieving consistently high results due to restore and maintain metabolic processes, physiological functions of the organism on the individually optimal level. The problem is solved by the proposed method of creating a product for power athletes, based on the principle of "dose - response", and the recipe uses only NCP.
The technical result of the present invention is the development of an algorithm to determine the optimal doses of vitamins and minerals (nutrients) in various NCP, based on them - optimal doses and type (vegetables, fruits, cereals etc) themselves NCP as ingredients making up the composition of a product of a sports food, which restores the saturation of the body with vitamins and minerals within the physiological norm; the consequence of which is the restoration of genetically determined metabolic processes of the human body.
The proposed pic is b in comparison with the prototype technically simple, does not require any additional tests and complex mathematical calculations in determining a physiologically effective dose of vitamins and mineral substances; ensures a significant reduction of time and material cost analysis. The interpretation of the results can be used to diagnose individual susceptibility to various sports (physical activity), determining specific training-the competitive process.
The achievement of the technical result is ensured by the fact that the method is divided into and perform the following steps of the algorithm for determining the doses and types NCP as ingredients making up the composition of a product of a sports food:
1) laboratory method to determine the initial concentration of vitamins and minerals (nutrients) in the serum of athletes (μg/ml) prior to receiving NCP;
2) determine the nutrient content (mg) used in NCP and the total number in the same volume NCP received by athletes with different body mass (MT), under identical conditions of reception of the product, and the dose of nutrients (mg/kg MT)received by each athlete;
3) determine the nutrient concentration in the serum of athletes (µg/ml) after administration NCP and on the basis of the difference in the concentrations of nutrie the comrade in serum before and after receiving NCP, determine the dependence of the presence (absence) of the effect of increasing their concentration in the tested doses ranging from values calculated dose (mg/kg MT)obtained by the athletes;
4) the investigated interval of the dose is divided into a certain painterly, each of which calculates average values of the dose and the frequency of occurrence of the effect of saturation of the organism with nutrients, and then received the schedule of dependence "dose-effect" to mean doses of certain nutrients (mg/kg MT), corresponding to the maximum probability of the effect of increasing nutrient concentration in serum;
5) determine the nutrient content (mg/100 g product) in various NCP and received data, taking into account doses of vitamins and minerals that corresponds to the maximum effect of increasing nutrient concentration in the serum, and the features of the physiological needs of the organism of sportsmen of various kinds of sports, are the basis for the creation of various formulations of functional sports nutrition products.
The present invention is fundamentally different from the prototype that we have developed a unique algorithm to determine the doses and types NCP to create recipes food athletes of various sports, on the basis of accounting prescribed doses of vitamins and the o enable increases substances, the corresponding maximum effect of increasing nutrient concentration in the serum.
In addition, it is important to note that this method mainly differs from analogs and prototypes that:
- when creating a recipe sport product use only NCPP from plant (NCPRS) or protein-vegetable raw materials (NCPPS) with a high content of biologically active substances, including minor components, and manufactured by cryogenic technology;
- allows you to create multi-component formulations tailored to the individual physiological needs of the organism of sportsmen of high qualification, stages of training and competition cycle and sports;
- allows you to create complex multi-component compositions sport product on the basis of determining the concentration of nutrients in manoire subjected to cryogenic processing.
The implementation of the invention
To achieve high efficiency and, as a consequence, consistently high results in sports athletes it is important to the maintenance of physiological body functions at an optimal level.
The use of the proposed method was implemented in the process of implementation of training and competition period, aimed at the development of resistance to high and prolonged physical activity, increased robotops is the competitiveness. The method and evaluation of results include the following activities (research), which will look at an example.
On the basis of informed consent 33 athlete in rowing took NCPP of protein and vegetable raw materials.
Athletes with eating once a day used by 10.0 g NCP "Antitox" (composition: klopotoski red grapes, artichokes, beets, parsley) and 10.0 g NCP "Sportaction-2" (composition: klopotoski rabbit meat, celery, onion, pumpkin, rose hips) within 15 days. Testing for saturation of the body with vitamins and minerals was performed twice, before (initial) and after receiving NCP (final).
Assessment of vitamin saturation of the body (vitamins A, E, B2in the blood) was performed on the analyzer bioliquids "Fluorat - 02-ABLF-T - luminescence-photometric.
Determination of trace elements (zinc, copper, iron) in serum was performed using atomic absorption spectrometer "quantum-2A" with a fiery way atomization of the sample and the deuterium background corrector.
The assessment of the content of vitamins and mineral substances in NCPP was conducted by the same physico-chemical methods, as in the serum (whole blood. Vitamins extracted from food by the extraction of GE is dignity (vitamins A, E) and water (vitamin B2). For extraction of trace elements was performed autoclave mineralization of samples.
The rationale for the composition used NCPRS and NCPPS
Because rowing requires great physical exertion required composition NCP containing animal protein (NCPPS "Sportaction-2").
Physical activity contribute to the violation of the antioxidant defenses, stress resistance. In connection with this diet, you must enter NCP with antioxidant properties (NCPRS "Antitox").
NCPRS "Antitox". Composition: klopotoski red grapes, artichokes, beets, parsley.
Red grapes - the richest spectrum of bioflavonoids, polyphenols and proanthocyanidins (anthocyanins, proanthocyanins, anthocyanidins, tannins, catechins, dihydroquercetin, resveratrol etc) enhance detoxification and antioxidant function of cells. Due to high content of vitamins, anthocyanidins, anthocyanins, dihydroquercetin, resveratrol and essential for the metabolism of the human body easily digestible salts of trace elements such as iron, copper, cobalt and zinc, have beneficial effects on all the metabolic processes in the human body, and provide powerful antioxidant protection, regeneration of liver cells, C is sysauth cell membranes from destruction under the influence of adverse conditions (infection, radiation, toxicity, elevated oxidative processes), normalize blood pressure, stimulates the activity of the heart muscle and improve hematopoiesis. Polyphenols are one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature. Their antioxidant activity exceeds the activity of vitamin E is 50 times and vitamin C 20 times. In total red grapes contains not less than 300 compounds with radioprotective, antilocality, antibacterial, antioxidant, neurostimulation, tonic and other functional properties.
The Jerusalem artichoke has strong antioxidant properties and successfully displays the body of the radionuclides, toxins and heavy metals. Dietary fiber and pectin stimulates the contractile ability of the intestinal wall, gently cleanse the intestines. Of Jerusalem artichoke inulin promotes the normalization of the intestinal microflora, the elimination of toxins and improves the functioning of the pancreas. Has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system. It is recommended to use for hypertension, atherosclerosis, tachycardia and coronary heart disease. A decoction of the Jerusalem artichoke has a hypoglycemic ability, this is the best treatment for ainsliewood diabetes. Recommended for the treatment of anemia, obesity and arthritis (prevents the deposition of salts, blade anti-inflammatory effect).
Beets - thanks to the presence of betaine and betanin improves digestion of proteins and is involved in the formation of choline - substances that increase the activity of liver cells. Beets also increases peristalsis (due to the presence of fiber and organic acids), thereby facilitating the movement thereon of food, stimulates liver, a diuretic, a light laxative, analgesic and anti-inflammatory, lowers blood pressure. As a vegetable rich in iodine, beets useful in patients with thyrotoxicosis. Active substance beets also stimulate the cleansing of interstitial fluid from toxic substances. Has a tonic effect, stimulates metabolism, increases the hemoglobin content in the blood, improves its structure, etc.
Parsley essential oil (myristicin, limonene, eugenol, alpha-thujone) and flavonoids (apiin, apigenin, luteolin, chrysoeriol) possess diuretic, choleretic, spasmolytic effects and detrimental effect on pathogens. Parsley has a positive effect on oxygen exchange and maintains the normal functioning of the brain, adrenal and thyroid glands. Due to the high content of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant protector of the body from free radicals, vitamin C helps prevent the ü the development and progression of atherosclerosis, diabetes, asthma, needed by the body for healthy functioning of the immune system. Beta-carotene is converted in the body into vitamin A, normalizes the function of the immune system. Parsley is rich in vitamins B, PP, and K, contains many minerals and trace elements necessary for human body, iron, phosphorus, zinc, calcium, magnesium.
NCPPS "Sportaction-2". Composition: klopotoski rabbit meat, celery, onion, pumpkin, rose hips.
Rabbit meat contains all the essential amino acids required for the human body; absorbed 90%; Allergy-tested. In the vitamin and mineral composition of rabbit meat is superior to all other species and contains vitamin B1B2B3B5B6B9B12and minerals (per 100 g of product) - potassium (239 mg), calcium (13 mg), magnesium (19 mg), sodium (41 mg), phosphorus (213 mg), iron (1,57 mg). Rabbit meat is an ideal diet product contains almost no cholesterol, that is a good prevention of arteriosclerosis; able to normalize fat metabolism, has a beneficial effect on the digestive tract, stimulating the secretion and restoring the normal functioning of the entire digestive system. A good antioxidant, enhances DNA synthesis and myelin. When acute or chronic hypoxia increases consumption in the cells of oxygen.
Celery - incentive the range production of androgen (male sex hormone), resulting in increases in muscle mass. The essential oil of celery at the same time and has a calming and restorative effect on the Central nervous system. B vitamins also help to improve the functioning of the nervous system.
Onions have high levels of zinc, which promotes effective increase muscle mass and strengthen the immune system.
Pumpkin has a high sorption activity against cholesterol, toxins, harmful metabolic waste products and salts of heavy metals, activates the detoxification function of the liver and contributes to the restoration of hepatocytes, normalizes the function of the biliary tract. Beta krotin promotes antioxidant protection of the organism.
Rose - contains vitamins C, E, P, carotenoids and bioflavonoids, which help increase the body's defenses, possess a strong antioxidant effect. Magnesium salts cause a choleretic effect of rosehip and its beneficial effects on the cardiovascular system.
To achieve the technical result of the present invention can be any NCP, manufactured by cryogenic technology and optimally adapted for its vitamin-mineral complex and functional effects on the body sportsmen is to solve professional problems. In our example, to achieve the optimal effect on the organism of athletes involved in rowing, the most balanced are NCPP "Antitox and Sportaction-2".
The stages of investigation.
1. All subjects, the laboratory method defined initial concentration of vitamins A, E, B2and minerals - copper, zinc, iron (nutrients) in serum (µg/ml) prior to receiving NCP (table 1 and 2).
2. Determined the nutrient content (mg) in NCP (100 g) "Antitox" (copper - 0,44; zinc - 1,7; iron - 19,3; vitamin a - 1,05; vitamin E - 2,4; vitamin B2- 0,15), "Sportaction-2" (copper - 0,4; zinc - 4,5; iron - 52,0; vitamin A - 1,04; vitamin E - 2,8; vitamin B2- 0,17) and the total number in the same volume (150 g each) NCP received by athletes with different body mass (MT), under identical conditions of reception of the product for 15 days and the dose of nutrients (mg/kg MT)received by each athlete individually, based on personal MT.
3. Identified nutrient concentration in the serum of athletes (µg/ml) after completion of reception NCP (table 1 and 2) and on the basis of the difference in the concentrations of nutrients in the serum before and after receiving NCP, determined the dependence of the presence (absence) of the effect of increasing their concentration in the studied range of doses from the value calculated is eskers (mg/kg MT), received by the athletes.
Numerically, the effect of increasing concentrations of nutrients in the serum is characterized by a value of 1 (the effect), no effect of increasing concentrations corresponds to a value of 0 (no effect). Furthermore, the binary sequence (1; 0) is added to the table, in which each of the calculated dose corresponds to or having the effect of increasing concentrations of (1)or absence (0).
|Indicators of vitamin saturation of athletes before and after taking NCPP|
|The saturation indices of athletes minerals before and after taking NCPP|
4. On the next stage of the research study doses were divided into certain putinterval (4, 5, 6, 7 doses), each of which has calculated the average values of the dose and the frequency of occurrence of the effect of saturation of the organism with nutrients, and then the obtained graph (Fig.1) dependence "dose-effect" defined dose value of nutrients (mg/kg MT), corresponding to the maximum probability of the effect of increasing nutrient concentration in the serum. Coordinate on the x-axis the absolute maximum of the trend line (in the investigated dose range)corresponding to the most the greater the probability of the effect of increasing nutrient concentration in the serum and is considered the optimal dose of the nutrient. Thus were established the optimal dose of the ingredients to obtain a positive effect (table 3).
|Optimal doses of nutrients to receiving a positive effect|
|Nutrient (mg/kg of body weight|
According to the data obtained for each of the studied substance were built features efficiency (Fig.1, for example, vitamin E).
5. At the final stage of the study identified the nutrient content (mg/100 g monoproduct) in various NCP (table 4 and 5), and the obtained data, taking into account doses of vitamins and minerals that corresponds to the maximum effect of increasing nutrient concentration in the serum, and the features of the physiological needs of the organism of sportsmen of various kinds of sports, became the basis for the creation of various formulations complex is s functional sports nutrition products.
|The content of vitamins in some natural concentrated foods (NCPP), mg/100 g|
|Buckwheat 1||to 2.29||14,1||0,1|
|The content of trace elements in some natural concentrate is registered food products (NCP), mg/100 g|
|Name NCPP||Trace elements|
The obtained data made it possible to create a complex recipe of functional sports nutrition product from monoproducts. As an example we present the following formula (6).
|Formulation of functional sports nutrition product|
|№ p/p||Product||%||The content of nutrients mg|
|7||Monoproduct 7||10||0,091||7,402||0,363||0,084||0,422||to 0.032|
Thus, based on the data given in table 3, calculated individual daily needs of athletes in vitamins and minerals depending on the body weight and the duration of the cycle of correction of vitamin and mineral deficiencies of the body.
Example of calculation of consumption of the product:
1. For Cu:
In 100.0 g of product contains 0,40638 mg copper, 1.0 g 0,004638 mg. Optimal intake of copper per day to obtain a positive effect - 0,0021 mg per 1 kg of body weight; hence, in day it is necessary to take a dose of the product (the calculation sequence: 0,004638:0,0021=2,2 optimal dose contained in 1 g of the product, and 1 the optimal dose is contained in a 1:2,2=0.45 g of the product)equal to 0.45 g per 1 kg of body weight. The average body weight - 70,0 kg, then on the day you need to take to 31.5 g of the product.
2. For Fe:
The iron content of 1.0 g of product 0,61653 mg. Optimal intake of iron in a day or 0.17 mg/kg MT; means, in day it is necessary to take (0,61653:0,17=3,63 or 0.27 g/kg MT / day)×70=19,2 g of the product.
3. For Zn:
The content of zinc in 1.0 g of the product 0,02707 mg. Optimal intake of zinc a day - 0.015 mg/kg MT; therefore, the day is not bhodemon to take (0,02707:0,015=1.8 or 0.56 g/kg MT / day)×70=38,9 g of the product.
4. Vitamin A:
The vitamin A content of 1.0 g of the product 0,048314 mg. Optimal intake of vitamin A per day - 0,009 mg/kg MT; means, in day it is necessary to take (0,048314:0,009=lower than the 5.37 or 0.19 g/kg MT / day)×70=13,0 g of the product.
5. Vitamin E:
The content of vitamin E in 1.0 g of the product 0,09551 mg Optimal dose of vitamin E per day - 0,0064 mg/kg MT; means, in day it is necessary to take (0,09551:0,0064=14,9 or 0,067 g/kg MT / day)×70=4,69 g of the product.
Hence, if we take the standard copper and take 20,0 g / day, duration of the course should be 24 days, if we take the standard zinc - 29 days.
The calculation sequence:
- optimal timing of a stable effect when taking medicines, food additives, etc. - 15 days;
- receive the optimal amount (dosage) product - 20,0 g (dessert spoon);
- copper: the calculated dose of product per day, 70 kg MT - 31,5,
Hence, in order to achieve a stable effect when taken daily of 20.0 g of the product, deadline(31,5×15:20,0=23,6) - 24 day;
- zinc: the calculated dose of product per day, 70 kg MT - 38,9, Hence, to achieve a stable effect when taken daily of 20.0 g of the product, deadline(38,9×15:20,0=29,1) - 29 days.
Sources of information
1. Gruzdeva AU and other enabling technologies "biofit" for "Spring of health: Nutrition and health - problems and ways of re is to be placed: Products "biofit" - 10 years on the Russian market/ Mater, nauch.-the practical. proc. - Nizhny Novgorod, 2004. - P.24-27.
2. Dadali VA Minor components of food plants as regulators detoxification and metabolic body systems// Vestnik of Saint Petersburg state medical. Academy. I.I. Mechnikov. - SPb, 2011. - P.24-30.
3. Zilov I.S. [and others]. Analysis of specialized food products for power athletes (research 2007-2010)// Issues of nutrition, 2011. No. 2. - P.71-75.
4. Rocky A.V. Chemical elements in physiology and human ecology. - M.: "ONYX 21st century: Peace, 2004. - 216 C.
5. Rocky V., Rudakov I.A. Bioelements in medicine. - M.: "ONYX 21st century: Peace, 2004. - 272 S.
6. Spirichev V.B. have been Scientific rationale for the use of vitamins in the prevention and treatment purposes. Message 1. Lack of vitamins in the diet of modern man: causes, consequences and ways of correction// nutrition, 2010. No. 5. - P.4-15.
7. Spirichev V.B. have been Scientific and practical aspects of pathogenetically justified the use of vitamins in the prevention and treatment purposes. Message 2. Vitamin - a factor that complicates the course of the disease and reduce the effectiveness of treatment and prevention/nutrition, 2011. No. 1. - P.4-13.
8. Sports pharmacology and nutrition / edited by S.A. Oleinik, L.M. Gunina. - M., Izd-vo "I.D. William", 2008. - 256 S.
9. Melvin H Wlliams. Dietary Supplements and Sports Performance: Introduction and Vitamins. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2004, 1:1-6.
10. EN 2306720 C1, 27.09.2007.
11. EN 2375923 C2, 20.12.2009.
12. EN 2468606 C2, 10.12.2012.
13. EN 2195649 C2, 27.12.2002.
14. EN 2156086 C1, 20.09.2000.
15. EN 2269898 C1, 20.02.2006.
16. EN 2463800 C2, 20.10.2012.
17. EN 2466549 C2, 20.11.2012.
18. Earl Mindell. A guide to vitamins and minerals: How the right vitamins and minerals can change your life. Translation from English. - M.: Medicine and nutrition, 2000. - 130 C.
1. The way to create a product of sports nutrition, including an algorithm for determining doses and types of natural concentrated food (NCP) as ingredients that make up the recipe of the product: laboratory method to determine the initial concentration of vitamins and minerals (nutrients) in the serum of athletes (μg/ml) prior to receiving NCP; determine the nutrient content (mg) used in NCP and the total number in the same volume NCP received by athletes with different body mass (MT), under identical conditions of reception of the product and the dose of nutrients (mg/kg MT)received by each athlete; determine nutrient concentration in the serum of athletes (µg/ml) after administration NCP and on the basis of the difference in the concentrations of nutrients in the serum before and after receiving NCP; determine the dependence of the presence (absence) of the effect of increasing the value of their concentration in the tested doses ranging from values calculated dose (mg/kg MT), received by the athletes; the study interval doses divided into a certain painterly, each of which calculates average values of the dose and the frequency of occurrence of the effect of saturation of the organism with nutrients, and then received the schedule of dependence "dose-effect" to mean doses of certain nutrients (mg/kg MT), corresponding to the maximum probability of the effect of increasing nutrient concentration in serum; determine the nutrient content (mg/100 g product) in various NCP, and the received data based on the established doses of vitamins and minerals that corresponds to the maximum effect of increasing nutrient concentration in the serum, and features of the physiological needs of the organism of sportsmen of various kinds of sports are the basis for the creation of various formulations of functional sports nutrition products.
2. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that when creating a recipe sport product use only NCPP from plant (NCPRS) or protein-vegetable raw materials (NCPPS) with a high content of biologically active substances, including minor components, and manufactured by cryogenic technology.
3. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that allows you to create multi-component formulations tailored to the individual physiological needs is organisme of sportsmen of high qualification, stages of training and competition cycle and sports.
4. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that allows you to create complex multi-component compositions sport product on the basis of determining the concentration of nutrients in manoire subjected to cryogenic treatment.
SUBSTANCE: compounds have the general formula: X1-X2-X3-Pro-X4-Pro-X5, where X1 is selected from H, Ac-, Palm-; X2 is selected from Trp, Tyr; X3 is selected from Trp, Tyr; X4 is selected from Lys, Orn, Dbu, Dpr, Arg; X5 is selected from-OH, -NH2, -OCH3, -OC2H5, -NH-C6H5. This compound can be represented in the form of retroisomer.
EFFECT: invention enables to block selectively the muscle nicotinic acetylcholine receptor with high efficiency.
12 cl, 7 dwg, 1 tbl, 5 ex
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to the field of pharmaceutics. An extract of Fraxinus excelsior seeds, capable of activating PPAR-alpha, which contains nuzhenide GI3, oleoside methyl ester, excelside B, GI5, salidroside, in effective quantities. An application of the extract of Fraxinus excelsior seeds to obtain a medication for treating a state, in which the PPAR-alpha activation is useful, is described. Also described is a method of treating a subject with the state, in which the PPAR-alpha activation is useful. A method of obtaining the extract of Fraxinus excelsior seeds is disclosed.
EFFECT: application of the claimed extract makes it possible to treat states, in which the PPAR-alpha activation is useful in an efficient way.
14 cl, 11 dwg, 2 tbl, 13 ex
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: group of inventions relates to a composition for teeth cleaning and a method of its obtaining. The claimed composition for teeth cleaning contains in one phase an orally acceptable carrier; a source of fluorine ions; a source of bivalent tin ions; a source of zinc ions and, at least, one polyphosphate salt, selected from a group, which consists of inorganic polyphosphates, which have 3 or fewer atoms of phosphorus; and the general content of water in the composition for teeth cleaning constitutes less than approximately 10% of the composition mass. The method of obtaining the claimed composition includes mixing the source of bivalent tin ions with a water buffer system, adapted for chelation of bivalent tin ions in a premix, formed in this way; and combining the premix with the active components and the orally acceptable carrier.
EFFECT: combination of sources of bivalent tin, fluorine, zinc and the upper mentioned polyphosphate with a low content of water makes it possible to obtain the composition for teeth cleaning in the form of a one-phase system, which provides a possibility of an effective delivery of unstable in water active ingredients, which begin a reaction with each other in one phase.
28 cl, 2 dwg, 3 tbl, 5 ex
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to the chemical-pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry and represents an antiperspirant composition, which includes a) an active component of an antiperspirant; b) vegetable oil in quantity 12-20 wt %, c) a primary gel-former, which includes C16-C18 saturated fatty acid in quantity 15-21 wt %, d) a secondary gel-former, selected from hydrogenated soybean oil, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrocarbon of formula CnH2n+2, where n is equal to 20-100, and hydrocarbon by at least on 90% is linear, hydrogenated castor oil (castor wax) and fatty alcohol, where the composition represents a solid stick or a half-solid product with an index of peeling, constituting less than approximately 10%.
EFFECT: elaboration of the antiperspirant composition.
18 cl, 5 tbl, 1 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention is anti-cellulite liposomal agent comprising enclosed in liposomes of lecithin water-soluble extracts of southern sumac (Buxus sinica) and anise (Pimpinella anisum), enclosed in the inner phase of liposomes, and oil-soluble extract of pink pepper (Schinus terebinthifolius) enclosed in an outer casing of liposomes.
EFFECT: natural and induced lipolysis and inhibition of lipogenesis process after meal.
4 cl, 3 ex, 1 tbl, 2 dwg
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to the pharmaceutical industry, namely to a pharmaceutical composition for treatment of a diabetic ulcer. Application of the pharmaceutical composition in manufacturing a pharmaceutical preparation in the area ofan extremity or on a body surface, or in manufacturing a dressing material for treatment of the diabetic ulcer, where the pharmaceutical composition consists of an edible bee wax, prepared on the basis of the sesame oil extract of rhizome of Scutellaria - Huangqin (Huang Qin), rhizome of Coptis - Huanglian (Huang Lian), bark of Phellodendron- Huangbai (Huang Bai), earthworm and poppy capsule, taken in a specified ratio. The dressing material for treatment of the diabetic ulcer in the area of the extremity or on the body surface, where the said dressing material contains the pharmaceutical composition, consisting of: edible bee wax, prepared on the basis of sesame oil extract of rhizome of Scutellaria - Huangqin (Huang Qin), rhizome of Coptis - Huanglian (Huang Lian), bark of Phellodendron- Huangbai (Huang Bai), earthworm and poppy capsule, taken in a specified ratio. The first aid kit for treatment of the diabetic ulcer in the area of the extremity or on the body surface.
EFFECT: composition possesses an expressed healing activity in treatment of the diabetic ulcers.
10 cl, 20 dwg, 1 tbl, 13 ex
SUBSTANCE: present invention relates to a comb-shaped copolymer comprising: (A) one or more repeating units obtained from olefinically unsaturated cationic or cation-active comonomers; and (B) one or more repeating units of formula where Y is a moiety which forms part of the copolymer backbone and is obtained from a monomer selected from at least one of the following monomers: olefinically unsaturated cationic or cation-active comonomers, acrylamide monomers, one or more olefinically unsaturated hydrophilic monomers, one or more olefinically unsaturated monomers; Z is a moiety capable of forming an associate with another moiety Z or other moieties in the preparation in which the copolymer will be used, and is a hydrophobic moiety selected from alkyl, aryl, aralkyl, fluoroalkyl groups having 8-50 carbon atoms, an organosilicon group having 35-25 linked SiO moieties, and silane; and b is a bond or a moiety, linking the moiety Z with a moiety Y, and represents covalent bonds formed by at least one ester, carbonyl, amide, amine oxide, hydrocarbon, amino, ether, polyoxyalkylene groups, or a bond resulting from ionic salt bonds. The invention also describes a personal hygiene product and a composition for the personal hygiene product containing said comb-shaped copolymer.
EFFECT: obtaining a comb-shaped cationic copolymer, which provides a balance of the required properties when used in personal hygiene products and other cosmetic preparations in terms of the sensory perception thereof and the degree of deposition or retention of active ingredients.
25 cl, 13 tbl, 73 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention is a method of production of microemulsion cleaning agent of epicutaneous application, comprising mixing the nonionic surfactants with the oil components to homogeneous state, and adding water and polyols, characterised in that 40-60 wt % water is preliminary mixed with polyols, it is added into the mixture of nonionic surfactants with oil components, stirred to homogeneous state, and the remaining quantity of water is added, at that the process is carried out under vigorous stirring and at room temperature.
EFFECT: obtaining cleanser in the form of stable microemulsion that has the advantages of oil cleanser with high cleaning properties while simultaneous improving its permeability and moisture capacity, providing restoring elasticity and regenerative capacity of the skin without leaving an unpleasant oil film on the skin surface.
7 cl, 11 ex, 1 tbl
SUBSTANCE: agent comprising ethanol, glycerol, Carbopol ultrese and softened water according to the invention comprises aminomethylpropanol, essential oil selected from the group: eucalyptus essential oil, lemon essential oil, peppermint essential oil, anise essential oil, jasmine essential oil with the following ratio of components in g per 100 g of gel: ethanol 65.0-66.0; glycerol 1.0-2.0; Carbopol ultrese 0.16-0.18; aminomethylpropanol 0.06-0.08; essential oil 0.005-0.03; softened water - up to 100.0.
EFFECT: invention has a high antimicrobial activity against pathogenic bacteria, fungi and viruses and provides safety for life and health of people without causing allergy.
4 cl, 4 ex
SUBSTANCE: ointment contains biologically active substances which are Apis mellifera in an amount of 21-23 wt %, St. John's wort oil in an amount of 12-14 wt %, propolis in an amount of 10-12 wt % and wax in an amount of 7-9 wt %, as well as Vaselin and lanolin as the ointment base.
EFFECT: invention accelerates cell regeneration processes considerably due to a synergetic action of the ingredients.
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to pharmaceutical industry, namely a method for preparing a biologically active preparation. The method for preparing the biologically active preparation of animal skeletal muscles involving sampling the animal material of an extended extremity by Ilizarov's technique, cleaning the material, grinding it with quartz sand in KCl solution to prepare a uniform homogenate; then the homogenate is centrifuged; the prepared precipitation is filtered, frozen, lyophilised, sterilised under certain conditions.
EFFECT: method enables producing the preparation which is able to stimulate the growth and repair processes in locomotor tissues.
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: invention is related to pharmaceutics and medicine. The composition for urine incontinence contains fragments of viable muscular tissue and a carrier with the fragments of muscular tissue having a particle size from approximately 0.1 to approximately 3 mm3. The method of treating urine incontinence involves injections of the composition into urogenital tissue and into colorectal tissue. The method of preparing the composition involves the stages of producing at least one fragment of viable muscular tissue and combining said fragment with a carrier to be injected into urogenital tissue.
EFFECT: use of the declared invention enables higher clinical effectiveness in urine incontinence, particularly stress-induced urine incontinence ensured by the use of the composition.
12 ex, 7 tbl
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to pharmacology, namely a method for producing cytochrome C. The method for producing cytochrome C involving degreasing of pig, cattle and horse hearts, removal of ligaments and vessels, grinding and extraction in a trichloracetic acid solution under certain conditions, separation of the extract from stuffing, sorption of the filtered extract at extract pH in the UNOsphere™ S cation exchanger balanced with a starter buffer solution at pH 3.9-4.2, after completion of the sorption process, the cation exchanger is washed with the starter buffer solution; ballast proteins are removed from the UNOsphere™ S cation exchanger by a tris solution, and it is followed with elution of cytochrome C from the UNOsphere™ S cation exchanger with an ammonium sulphate solution, concentration and dialysis purification to remove ammonium sulphate ions completely.
EFFECT: method allows increasing product yield, providing higher purity and reducing production process.
4 cl, 1 tbl, 5 ex
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: group of inventions relates to pharmacology and medicine. Fin order to obtain medicine, which has tissue-specific activity, animal organs are subjected to freezing not later than after 2 hours after raw material collection at temperature not lower than 40°C, kept at temperature minus 20-22°C during not less than two months. To milled frozen raw material 5% solution of acetic acid is added, bringing suspension temperature to 60-70°C and extraction of peptides into solution is carried out with constant mixing during not less than 2 hours. Supernatant fluid is siphoned and filtered through tissue, after which purified extract is directed to tangential micro-filtering. Obtained filtrate is directed to solid-phase extraction. Chromatography is carried out and on output from columns fractions of solutions are collected. Fractions, which contain peptide components, are united and directed to vacuum-evaporating plant, after which obtained target product is lyophilised.
EFFECT: method application makes it possible to obtain peptide complex with molecular weight of peptide components included in it from 75 to 5200 Da, which demonstrates pronounced tissue-specific activity.
8 cl, 14 tbl, 14 ex
SUBSTANCE: treating of lipidosis and body-weight reduction in the patients with cardiovascular diseases is ensured by diet therapy based on the lacto-vegetarian diet. It involves introduction of proteins in daily amount of 67-79 g, including animal 48-57%, fats in daily amount of 32-49 g, including animal 40-52%, carbohydrates in daily amount of 240-257 g, cholesterol in daily amount of 40-268 mg, cellulose in daily amount of 18-20 g, dietary fibers in daily amount of 150 mg, potassium (K) in daily amount of 4567-6433 mg, magnesium (Mg) in daily amount of 535-693 mg, vitamin E in daily amount of 44-53 mg, arginine in daily amount of 3.9-5.2 g, dehydrated powdered maral meat in daily amount of 1200 mg, microcrystalline cellulose in daily amount of 900 mg. Duration of the diet therapy course is 33 days.
EFFECT: method provides suppression of cholesterol biosynthesis and intensification of excretion thereof that reduces the atherogenic index, reduces manifestations of oxidative stress, with reduced risk of realisation of the modified factors of a cardiovascular pathology.
FIELD: veterinary science.
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to veterinary medicine and can be used in large cattle-breeding complexes, farms and private economies. Substance of the invention implies that intrauterine suppositories for vulvovaginitis treatment and prevention in cows contains Vivaton, "АСД-2ф", chemically pure lanolin as an emulsifier, and cocoa butter as an excipient in the ratio per one suppository as follows, g: Vivaton 1.0; chemically pure lanolin 1.0; "АСД-2ф" 0.5; Cocoa butter 8.0. The method of application of intrauterine agent for vulvovaginitis treatment and prevention in cows according to cl. 1 involves daily intrauterine introduction with therapeutic dosage of 2 suppositories twice a day during 3-5 days, and preventing dosage 1 suppository once a day during 2-3 days.
EFFECT: vulvovaginitis treatment and prevention in cows.
4 cl, 4 tbl, 2 ex
FIELD: medicine; pharmacology.
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to processing of reindeer products, specifically to method of biologically active product making of antler reindeer tails. Method implies that raw material is milled to make particles 150-400 mcm, extracted with followed filtration of end product, at that distilled water is used as extracting agent; extraction is performed at temperature 120-126°C during 1.5-2.5 hours at ratio water - raw material 5:1-6:1.
EFFECT: production of aqueous extract having high biological activity and applicable for patients with contraindication to alcohol-containing medicinal agents.
3 tbl, 1 ex
FIELD: medicine, oncology.
SUBSTANCE: the second fraction of Dorogov's antiseptic stimulant (DAS-f2) in 5%-novocain solution at 1:5 ratio should be dissolved with water at 1:200. The preparation should be introduced perorally at the dosage of 0.1-0.5·10-3 mg/kg body weight once daily in the morning about 20-30 min before meals. Moreover, the intake of the preparation suggested should be started from the lowest limit of dosages; range. The prophylaxis should be carried out before, during and after chemotherapy. The innovation in question enables to increase the reserve blood alkalinity, create the conditions for neutralization of acidic products and decrease unfavorable side effects of chemotherapy that leads to cheaper cost of therapy conducted.
EFFECT: higher accuracy and efficiency of prophylaxis.
1 cl, 4 ex, 4 tbl
FIELD: biology, medicine.
SUBSTANCE: claimed method includes mechanical and enzymatic treatment of heart muscle of laboratory animals. Obtained cell elements are placed in cultural medium containing DMEM medium 90 %; inactivated embryo calf serum 10 %; glucose 6 g/l; L-glutamine 280 mg/l; gentamicin 50 mg/l; heparin 8000 IU/l; insulin 5 mg/g; stem cell growth factor 20 ng/ml; interleukin-6 10 ng/ml; fibroblast growth factor 25 ng/ml; endothelial growth factor-β 10 ng/ml and incubated in CO2-incubator at 37°C, 5 % CO2 and air humidity of 100 % for 7-14 days.
EFFECT: new method for in vitro cloning of regional heart precursor cells of adult organism.
1 ex, 2 dwg
SUBSTANCE: method involves carrying out mechanical treatment of biological connective tissue and following treatment with solutions. Animal or human connective tissue is hold in solution of collagen and/or its derivatives and/or collagen processing products at 25-65°C and exposed to ionizing radiation treatment.
EFFECT: improved biocompatibility and physicochemical properties; prolonged drug action.
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: group of inventions refers to medicine and can be applicable for the inhibition of tumour cell growth and proliferation. The tumour cell contacts with an extracellular matrix composition. The extracellular matrix composition is prepared by a human fibroblast cell culture on microcarrier granules in the hypoxic environment at the oxygen concentration of 1-5%.
EFFECT: group of inventions enables providing more effective action on the cancer cells.
24 cl, 18 dwg, 6 tbl, 6 ex