System to extract hydrothermal energy from deepwater oceanic sources and to extract resources from ocean bottom
SUBSTANCE: system capable of using naturally reheated fluids produced from hydrothermal channels with the purpose to develop and use practically unlimited quantity of thermal energy contained in specified fluids. The system comprises the main system made of three parts: a funnel, pipe sections and any combination of several mechanical fixtures. The extracted thermal energy is used to drive steam turbines or other equipment for generation of power, which is transported to earth surface, water desalination or for any other production, requiring thermal energy. Besides, the specified thermal energy may simultaneously or separately be introduced into the extracting plant for extraction of resources in order to extract precious metals, mineral and chemical substances without system modification.
EFFECT: provision of a reliable mechanism for extraction of thermal energy from an ocean bottom and such precious resources as minerals, metals and chemical substances.
37 cl, 5 dwg
1. The technical FIELD
The present invention relates to a system that can extract superheated fluids from deep ocean hydrothermal channels, as well as the use of such fluids as a source of thermal energy. The system is configured to direct surface flow of superheated deep ocean hydrothermal fluid through a reliable mechanism with a view to its use by any other mechanism that requires the application of heat, for example, when the production of electricity or water desalination. In addition, this system provides a reliable mechanism to retrieve from the bottom of the ocean resources such as metals and minerals, and this can be done without modification simultaneously with the extraction of thermal energy or separately from it.
2. The LEVEL of TECHNOLOGY
Global demand for energy and fresh water is constantly growing, therefore becoming increasingly difficult to find new sources of energy and fresh water and to carry out their supply to consumers. The problem of global warming and excessive greenhouse gas emissions, as well as the high cost of extraction of fossil fuels makes renewable clean energy is very important. In the present description for the first time shows how the maximum use of this non abaimova natural energy source.
Development of deposits on the surface of the Earth is difficult and costly, and due to the political instability access to the necessary resources in some regions of the globe is limited. Until recently, the extraction of ocean bottom large amounts of minerals remained only a dream. In the present description for the first time presents a system that provides a practical tool to extract these resources.
Heat is the main form of energy. The heat supplied by the combustion of oil or coal, or emitted in the nuclear reaction, or emanating from the magma of the Earth, is that eventually accompanies the process of electricity generation almost all types of desalination process and other processes.
At the bottom of the seas and oceans in different parts of the globe, scientists have discovered hydrothermal channels. Under the action of deep-water pressure in cracks on the ocean floor is forced oceanic water that eventually reaches the Earth's core. This water, superheated magma temperatures of over 400°C (750°F), as a result of passage through the earth's depths enriched in rare elements. A continuous flow of such hot water through hydrothermal channels goes back into the ocean with a speed of from 1 to 5 m/s (3,6-18 km/h, or 2,25-11 miles per hour). It is estimated that th is energy, released only from known hydrothermal channels is 17000000 megawatts per year, which is approximately equal to the electricity consumption of all mankind throughout the year. It should also be noted that hydrothermal channels may be located on the square in the tens of thousands who have never before studied square miles of the ocean floor.
In the following description, applied the term "fluid"as the water coming through the hydrothermal channels back into the ocean, though mainly consists of sea water, still differs significantly from the surrounding seawater chemical composition due to exposure to the effects of magma.
Currently, there are several inventions related to the extraction of geothermal energy, but none of them was stated to retrieve hydrothermal energy. None of the known inventions does not apply to any use of natural hot sea water or other fluids from hydrothermal channels under the ocean bottom or to the delivery of such oceanic fluid to the surface in the overheated state with the purpose of obtaining a preferential temperature differences for heat recovery.
In addition, not previously submitted applications for patenting system to retrieve from the ocean floor minerals, metals or khimicheskaia. At the current level of technology not identified patents, as opposed to the present invention. Below are the following patents:
1. In one of the inventions (U.S. patent No. 5,515,679) the proposed device and methods of delivery to the surface of thermal energy found in the underground heated rock. However, the structure of the rock is fundamentally different from the structure of the ocean floor. Due to thermal conductivity, the heat is transferred to the working fluid through the walls uninsulated pipe along the entire length are in direct contact with the breed. However, in the present invention as a heat source used natural oceanic fluid from hydrothermal channels,and heat is introduced into the system only at the bottom of the ocean. In addition, the present invention describes a device for the extraction of mineral resources from the ocean floor, and this can be done without modifying the system.
2. In another prior invention (U.S. patent No. 4,054,176) the proposed system for conversion into electricity geothermal energy derived from the heat flow through the solid matter of the rocks. The system described in this patent, receives heat by the way, is very similar to the method described in U.S. patent No. 5,515,679. However, in the present invention heat centuries is implemented in the system only in its lower part. In addition, U.S. patent No. 4,054,176 limited to just convert this heat energy into electricity. However, in the present invention, the energy from hydrothermal channels may be used for generating electricity or for desalination or for any other proceeding requiring the use of thermal energy; in addition, this invention provides the ability to extract mineral resources from the ocean floor without system modifications.
3. In another invention (U.S. patent No. 7,124,584) proposed a system for extracting energy from a geothermal heat source. The specified invention, an apparatus for injection of fluid into the subterranean formation, and a mechanism configured to extract the pumped fluid from the specified formation after it they will be hot. However, in the present invention are not offered the use of such system discharge and extraction; in addition, in the present invention are not described underground education. In addition, in the present invention the application of the system for the extraction of resources from the ocean floor without modification.
Global demand for energy and fresh water is growing rapidly, which puts enormous pressure on suppliers and causes them to be in constant search C is poured offer consumers adequate supplies. In accordance with one implementation options of the superheated ocean from hydrothermal fluid channels comes from the ocean bottom to the surface using a mechanism containing a cylindrical tube and a funnel. Superheated hydrothermal fluid with lower density, is transported to the surface due to flow rate, pressure flash evaporation, convection, conduction through the insulated pipe system and the funnel, it causes a Venturi effect and increases the rate of passage of fluid through the pipe. In further extracted hydrothermal fluid used as a heat source to generate electricity, desalinate water, or for any other production, requiring application of heat. In addition, the fluid may simultaneously or separately to enter the equipment for the extraction of these valuable resources, like minerals, metals and chemicals.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION of DRAWINGS
Further features of the present invention will become apparent from the description with reference to the accompanying drawings, on which:
figure 1 shows the preferred embodiment of the device for sampling oceanic fluid from a separate large hydrothermal channel;
figure 2 shows an embodiment of the modified device C is boron from hydrothermal fluid channels on the site, located in a limited geographic area and contains several relatively small hydrothermal channels;
figure 3 shows the closed-loop system with the possibility of applying heat exchanger located above the hydrothermal channels, the said heat exchangers contain isolated pipe clean fluid, liquid or gas to the surface, after which the lagged return pipe, the fluid flows back into the heat exchanger for reheating;
figure 4 presents a process flow diagram of the use of hydrothermal fluid as a source for generating electricity, water desalination or for any other proceeding requiring the use of thermal energy, as well as the scheme of the technological process of extraction of resources;
figure 5 shows one implementation options of the flexible pipe connections.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION of PREFERRED embodiments of the PRESENT INVENTION
The following is a detailed description of the preferred embodiments of the present invention with reference to accompanying drawings. However, the present invention can be implemented in many different but related forms; one should not assume that it is only limited options for implementation in the present about what Isani. These options rather contribute to a more complete and detailed disclosure of the invention. In addition, these implementations contribute to a clear understanding of the specialist subject of the invention at all the drawings, identical or similar elements are denoted by the same numbers.
Under normal conditions the fluid, superheated by magma erupts into the ocean, with its heat energy is quickly dissipated in the cold ocean water 2°C (35°F) and is carried away by ocean currents. Due to the extremely high content in fluid minerals these minerals precipitate from the fluid and deposited on the ocean floor around the hydrothermal vents of the channel. According to the present invention, a superheated fluid, rich in minerals, catch discharging means for transporting it to the surface before it has cooled down under the influence of the environment or react with it. Hydrothermal fluid rises from the ocean floor to the surface of the ocean on the big pipe manufactured with reinforced insulation, due to the speed of flow, convection, conduction and pressure flash evaporation, stems from the fact that the ambient pressure decreases as the heated water rises, and due to a lower density and a significant amount of teplovodenergia, contained in the fluid. You can also use the pump on the surface to increase the speed of flow of hydrothermal fluid to the surface in a way compatible with the pipe with a heat differential gain, the description of which is given below.
Hydrothermal channels (15) are located at a depth of approximately 2300 m (7500 ft); they can be found anywhere along the mid-oceanic ridges, stretching 72000 km (45000 miles).
The purpose of the research and development of this natural phenomenon with the vessel lower structure (10)having a conical frame and containing a large funnel (12)connected to the sections (13) isolated tube over the channel (15)at the bottom of the ocean. Funnel (12) made of a heavy material with reinforced insulation and the diameter of the outlet part to three feet or more, depending on the size of the channel (15) and flow rate of the fluid, while the bell of the funnel (12) has a considerable width.
Preferably the mouth of the funnel (12) must be enclosed inside a conical structure (10) or other similar structure (not shown), which would hold the funnel (12) and attached pipe section, in a safe position above the hydrothermal channel. Funnel (12) serves as an auxiliary device for collection of superheated fluid (11); in addition, it acts as a Tr the BKA Venturi to increase the velocity of fluid flow within the section (13) of the pipe. Increasing the speed increases the amount of thermal energy leaving the surface.
First hydrothermal over the channel by means of conical structures (10) install the funnel (12) and the initial section (13) of the pipe, then section (13) of the hollow cylindrical tube made of the same heavy material with reinforced insulation, one by one down on the top of the structure (10) and the initial section (13) and thus collect a vertical pipe extending to the surface. Each subsequent section (13) of the pipe attached to the previous section (13) by means of a tapered V-shaped gravitational compaction, or the flange-bolted connection, or by any combination of several traditional methods of mechanical fastening. Figure 5 as an example, shows one implementation options. To connect you can use latches or other mechanisms spring type, as well as welding, with optimal mechanical connection of the segments should be determined on the basis of practical application. Each pipe section (13) should be provided with a device to keep it afloat, for example, dockable floating cuff (17), which should be in the pressurized state to provide more than 95% buoyancy. This minimizes the total weight of the priori conical structure (10) on the bottom of the ocean, and also provides vertical stability, as any tilting of the pipe will tend to self-correct. In addition, to stabilize the vertical pipe column (13) can be used fastening cables (not shown) after a certain period.
Pipe section (13) connected in a continuous chain, until then, until it is collected long pipe with reinforced insulation, the length from the bottom (18) of the ocean to the surface (16) of the ocean. Since the fluid pressure inside the pipe (13) in its lower part is equal to the external pressure, there is no need to perform special calculations for Assembly of the pipe (13), able to withstand extreme deep ocean pressure. Inside the pipe, the pressure can be higher than the pressure of the ocean, approaching fluid to the surface. As shown in figure 4, by joining pipe sections (13) can be formed pipe with reinforced insulation, capable of conveying superheated fluid (11) on the surface (16) of the ocean, after which thermal energy contained in the fluid, can be used to drive steam turbines or other equipment intended for the formation of (110) electricity, desalination (150) of water or for any other proceeding requiring the use of thermal energy; in addition, the fluid can simultaneously is whether to separately flow into the equipment (152) for resource extraction to extract a valuable minerals, metals and chemicals, as shown in figure 4. In the lower part of the tube can be mounted valve with electric or mechanical drive (not shown) for interrupting the flow of fluid when carrying out installation or maintenance work.
Thanks reinforced insulation sections (13) of the pipe fluid (11) remains isolated from ocean currents and cold water. Due to the fact that there is no loss of heat, the fluid (11) remains hot. The stacked section (13) of the pipe reaches the surface (16) of the ocean, while the whole system is conceptually similar to a giant pot with good insulation, the lower part of which is a heat source that supports the column of fluid in a heated state. Thus superheated fluid (11) flows through the pipe to the surface (16) of the ocean with little heat loss as compared to the initial temperature of the fluid in the lower part of the tube. The only loss will be the loss of heat leaked through the insulation. Obviously, a certain amount of heat will add friction of the fluid (11) inside the pipe (13).
When superheated fluid (11), rising through the pipe to reach the surface (16) of the ocean, you can apply any practical way to use the contained heat. If at the place of exit of the fluid on the surface of the produced electricity, e the need to deliver on land use of submarine cables or other means. It is assumed serial and parallel connection serial thermal energy systems up until all the heat contained in the fluid and subject extraction will not be converted into useful work. Then the remaining fluid (11) return the depth of the ocean to the place of its origin using uninsulated return pipe (26).
Figure 3 shows an alternative method of delivering superheated working fluid (39) on the surface (16) of the ocean, when using a closed system filled with clear fluid, liquid or gas (39), while the lower part of the heat exchanger (38) is installed on the output of hydrothermal channel and exposed to heat directly from him. Net working fluid heated within the heat exchanger (38), also protected by insulated pipes (13), which delivers superheated fluid to the surface to convert the contained heat, after which the fluid is sent back, driven by natural convection and / or return pumps (40), return pipe (44), insulated to retain heat remaining in the working fluid, and for re-heating fluid inside the heat exchanger to even higher temperatures.
In addition, the tube (19) with thermal differential amplification can be used in the open, the AK and in a closed system to increase the temperature difference and to increase thereby the amount of energy that arriving on the surface of the ocean. The system contains nothing but isolated tube, open at both ends and stretched up from the bottom (18) of the ocean and a few feet protruding above the surface (16), so that the water on the surface do not mix with the water contained in the pipe.
Through the open upper part of the inside of the pipe is placed a pump (32) for cold water, this pump is used for cold part of any system designed to extract heat energy. As water is pumped out of the pipe, the pipe again fills the atmospheric pressure; this occurs at a single point, the open side of the ocean, at the bottom, where the water temperature is approximately 2°C (35°F). Within a short period of time, the only water inside the pipe with reinforced insulation is water flowing in a pipe at the bottom. The use of such very cold water instead of atmospheric air or water from the surface to a cold part of any system for extracting energy significantly increases the amount of thermal energy due to the increase in full the difference in temperature compared to ambient temperature at 15°C and more.
In the preferred implementation shown in figure 4, the platform (24), similar to the oil platform, have there where the pipe (13) reaches the surface and (16); it set up the equipment (110, 150) to extract energy and/or equipment (152) to extract resources. For the purpose of holding the platform in position on the pipe (13) you can use the platform with legs stretched or semi-submersible platform with both static and dynamic positioning, as well as some other technologies. In addition, instead of platforms you can use the court.
Hydrothermal channels (15) are available in different configurations, so for sampling of hydrothermal fluid (11) use different implementations.
Some hydrothermal channels (15)along an underwater mountain ridge Juan de Fuca approximately 200 miles off the coast of Oregon, have a diameter of 30 m (100 feet) or more. A preferred embodiment for such cases, when the hydrothermal channels is very large, as shown in figure 1.
First, you need to create a detailed topographic map of the bottom (18) of the ocean, surrounding hydrothermal channel (15). Figure 1 and 2 shows the profile embedded in the lower part of the ring (33). Ring (33) must be large enough to completely surround the hydrothermal channel (15), after installation of the ring (33) at his position, it must provide a hard and smooth surface, which will make installation, regardless of the irregularities of the bottom (18) of eana, under the ring. Through the lower ring (33) in an indigenous breed can drill holes for anchors (not shown), if needed to secure the conical structure (10) at the bottom (18) of the ocean.
Inside the ring (33) is attached specialissue beams (41), resembling the spokes of a wheel, located radially between the inner perimeter of the ring (33) and the outer perimeter of the pipe (13). Thus provide a support and centering the lower section (13) of the pipe, inside the hydrothermal vents of the channel, if it is too large. These horizontal bars (41) not support the weight of the entire column mounted pipe, and only the weight of the pipe section (13)to which they are attached. Specified first (lower) section (13) of the pipe is positioned so that it is as deep as possible was included in the center of hydrothermal channel (15) with the purpose of extraction fluid (11) at the highest possible temperature. Under such conditions, a funnel (12) in the lower part acts as a Venturi and increases the speed of the fluid inside the pipe (13), like the nozzle of a garden hose increases the flow rate coming out of the water. This increased speed increases the amount of energy arriving at the surface (16).
Several angled supports (54) fasten the largest ring (33) with multiple concentration is practical rings (50, 51 and 52) of smaller diameter and support each of them at a higher point above the bottom (18) of the ocean.
The vertical distance between these rings is equal to the height of one section (13) of the pipe.
Resembling the spokes of a wheel crossbars (41) with specialises configuration within the specified ring support and centering of the second section (13) of the pipe, which is then attached to the lower section (13) of the pipe. This process is carried out by adding other concentric rings (51 and 52) of smaller diameter attached using the supports (54) to the second ring of larger diameter, each ring of smaller diameter have a higher altitude compared to the previous. Each ring has its own specialissima rungs (41), which radiate from the center. These beams support the weight of only one pipe section (13)to which they are attached. You can use several progressive decreasing concentric rings to increase the height of the conical structure (10) as you add rings.
Eventually you will reach the desired diameter of the smallest ring (72), when its inner diameter is equal to the outer diameter of the tube (13); this segment at the top (72) of the cone will take the weight of the column pipe above. Then the load will see the request on the ring with the smallest diameter and, by means of supports (54)holding together all rings with conical structures, located underneath the ring of larger diameter, and so on up until the load is not distributed evenly and will not move on the ring (33) with the greatest diameter, located in the lower part and on the bottom (18) of the ocean beneath it.
All conical structure (10) with pipe sections (13) in the center and a funnel (12) can be collected (although not necessarily) on Board the vessel or on the ground object, and then assembled to put it in the position at the bottom of the ocean, with the first bearing section (13) of the pipe, and then to assemble the subsequent sections.
In another embodiment, the implementation shown in figure 2, a large conical structure (10)as described above may be modified for use in areas containing many small hydrothermal channels (15)located in a limited geographical area. Possible intake of a large volume of fluid (11) of several hydrothermal channels (15) for delivery to the surface by combining the outputs of many small hydrothermal channels (15) and sampling from them fluid, and through tie-insulated pipes (99) of smaller diameter in one large insulated pipe (13) at the top (72) conical structures (10). In addition, to make the design, the functions added stability through the lower ring (33) in the ocean bottom can be used to drill holes for anchors (not shown).
In addition, the present invention in an unmodified form provides a reliable delivery mechanism saturated resources of the fluid (11) on the surface. Such a system for resource extraction is shown in figure 4.
Most hot hydrothermal channels, or so-called "black smokers", a large number of contain many valuable metals, minerals and chemical substances, including iron, gold, silver, copper, zinc, cadmium, manganese and sulfur, as well as significant amounts of methane gas mixed with the fluid. In addition, these hydrothermal channels in abundance include the halides, sulfates, chromates, molybdates and wolframates. The fluid (11) rises through the pipe (13); together with fluid on the surface rise contained in the minerals and metals. The fluid enters the equipment (152) to extract the resource, or it is poured into containers and transported on ships for processing on land. Excess hot fluid and unwanted minerals and products remaining after the extraction of thermal energy or resources, return back to the bottom of the ocean on a similar, but non-insulated terminal tube (26)which is not located above the hydrothermal channel. You can use any equipment for the extraction of resources depending on the particular extract or other substance. P. and necessary to carry out the extraction of resources regardless of the extraction of thermal energy.
Figure 3 shows a closed system for the extraction of hydrothermal energy. In this case, the platform (24) can also be used, as shown in figure 4. Hydrothermal power plant (110), as shown in figure 3, works together with a desalination plant (150) for desalination. When retrieving the resource itself hydrothermal fluid rises through the pipe to the surface. Thermal energy is transferred to the working fluid via a heat exchanger, and then this heated fluid is used to generate electricity, desalinate water, or for any other production, requiring application of heat energy before it is returned to the bottom of the ocean for reheating.
On figa and 5B shows a flexible connection of pipes, which can be used in the present invention. On figa shows a pair of sections (200) and (202) pipe, the upper end of the section (202) is connected with the lower end of the section (200). The lower end of the section (200) may have protruding outward flange (204); similarly the upper end of the pipe may have protruding outward flange (206). Between these pipe sections inserted a spring-loaded mechanism (208), provide flexible connection for moving the two pipe sections relative to each other in case of exposure to the influence of ocean currents. This g is bcoe a secure connection of the inner part of the pipe and its contents.
So, the above are accompanied by drawings description unique new system for extraction of hydrothermal energy and deep ocean resources. This system, advantages of which are obvious, allows you to achieve several goals at once. It should be understood that after consideration by the expert specified descriptions and these accompanying drawings it will be obvious other changes, modifications and implementations of the present invention. Therefore, all such changes, modifications, and embodiments, as well as other applications that do not have differences with the essence of the present invention, should be considered protected by the present invention.
1. System to retrieve the resource contained in the hydrothermal fluid from hydrothermal channel containing selecting means for selecting the hydrothermal fluid derived from hydrothermal channel, or the resources contained in the specified fluid obtained from hydrothermal channel, extracts the installation, located on the ocean surface or above it, to extract the hydrothermal fluid or a contained resource, a delivery means for delivery of hydrothermal fluid or a contained resource of the specified channel in extracting installation is ku, located on the ocean surface or above it, with the protection of the fluid or the contained resource from the external conditions of the ocean without significant loss of quality of hydrothermal fluid or a contained resource conversion tool, at least part of the resource contained in the hydrothermal fluid in the secondary form of energy and means of transmission of the secondary energy forms on the surface of the earth.
2. The system according to claim 1, containing the line between hydrothermal channel and retrieves the setting for delivery of hydrothermal fluid or contained in the resource directly from hydrothermal channel in extracting the installation.
3. The system according to claim 2, characterized in that the design ensures the delivery of hydrothermal fluid in extraction installation, at least at the specified pipeline.
4. The system according to claim 2, characterized in that it includes selecting means for selecting the resource contained in the hydrothermal fluid, and deliver this resource to retrieve the installation.
5. The system according to claim 2, characterized in that it contains a funnel of appropriate size suitable for placement over hydrothermal channel or inside it, with the purpose of the fence hydrothermal fluid and deliver it in the pipeline, this will estimatesthat as a Venturi to increase the flow rate of the fluid.
6. The system according to claim 5, characterized in that the specified resource contained in the hydrothermal fluid is heat energy, thus this system provides a means of thermal insulation surrounding the pipe to protect thermal energy contained in the hydrothermal fluid.
7. System for delivery of hydrothermal fluid extracted from oceanic hydrothermal channel, to extract from it hydrothermal energy above the bottom of the ocean, comprising: discharging means located in the vicinity of the bottom of the ocean for selecting at least hydrothermal energy contained in the fluid obtained from oceanic hydrothermal channel extracting unit for extracting hydrothermal energy, located on the ocean surface or above the surface of the ocean, pipeline, functionally connected with the specified discharging means for delivery of hydrothermal energy to the specified retrieve the install button above the surface of the ocean, and return device for returning exhaust fluid on the bottom of the ocean after the extraction of fluid thermal energy.
8. The system according to claim 7, characterized in that it specified discharging means include a funnel of appropriate size and shape suitable for placement over a portion of hydrothermal Kahn is and to fence a significant volume of hydrothermal fluid from the specified hydrothermal channel, the system acts as a Venturi to increase the flow of fluid in the pipeline.
9. The system of claim 8, characterized in that the funnel is attached to the lower end of this pipe.
10. The system according to claim 7, characterized in that it contains several hydrothermal discharging means, each of which is functionally attached to the specified pipeline for delivery of hydrothermal energy from several hydrothermal channels in the specified extract the installation.
11. The system according to claim 7, characterized in that it includes the discharging means, performed by the sampling of hydrothermal fluids from hydrothermal channel and the delivery of a specified fluid extracts the installation of the pipeline.
12. The system according to claim 7, characterized in that said system comprises a heat exchanger located in close proximity to hydrothermal channel for heating the water, which rises on the specified pipeline, with network water after removing from it thermal energy recycle for re-heating.
13. The system according to claim 7, characterized in that it contains a frame construction made with the possibility of installation on the bottom of the ocean in close proximity to hydrothermal channel, and these receiving means and indicated the p pipeline installed on the specified carrier frame structure.
14. The system according to claim 7, wherein the pipeline includes several axially connected pipe sections having dimensions suitable to move the hydrothermal fluid.
15. System 14, characterized in that it contains a floating cuff attached to any pair of pipe sections at their point of connection or other places specified pipe sections to ensure the buoyancy of any pair of pipe sections.
16. System for delivery of a resource contained in the hydrothermal fluid from oceanic hydrothermal channel to extract the resource contained in the hydrothermal fluid above the ocean floor, comprising: discharging means located in close proximity to the bottom of the ocean, for the selection of hydrothermal fluid derived from oceanic hydrothermal channel or resource contained in the specified fluid obtained from ocean-channel extracting unit for extracting the resource located on the surface of the ocean or over it, to extract the resource contained in the hydrothermal fluid, pipeline, functionally connected with the specified extraction unit for delivery of hydrothermal fluid with resource to the specified retrieve the install button above the surface of the ocean, and returns the device to return from botanova fluid on the bottom of the ocean after extracting the resource from the specified fluid.
17. The system of clause 16, characterized in that it contains several hydrothermal discharging means, each of which is functionally connected with the specified pipeline for delivery of hydrothermal fluid that contains the resource, from hydrothermal channels in the specified extract the installation.
18. The system of clause 16, characterized in that the said discharging means has a capability of fence from hydrothermal channel hydrothermal fluid that contains the resource, in close proximity to the specified channel, and with the possibility of delivery of a specified resource in the specified retrieve the installation of the pipeline.
19. The system of clause 16, characterized in that it contains a frame construction made with the possibility of installation on the bottom of the ocean in close proximity to hydrothermal channel, as specified discharging means and the pipeline is installed on the specified carrier frame structure.
20. The system according to claim 19, wherein the pipeline includes several pipe sections connected by any practical way and having dimensions suitable to move the hydrothermal fluid or contained in the resource.
21. The method of extraction of the resource contained in the hydrothermal fluid from hydrothermal channel, including the selection of hydrothermal what about the fluid, obtained from hydrothermal channel, or a resource contained in the specified hydrothermal fluid derived from hydrothermal channel, the delivery of the hydrothermal fluid or a contained resource of hydrothermal channel in extraction installation, located on the surface of the ocean, the protection specified hydrothermal fluid or a contained resource from the external oceanic conditions without significant loss of quality of hydrothermal fluid or a contained resource in the delivery process, the extraction of the resource contained in the hydrothermal fluid on the surface of the ocean, or over it, extract the installation, so we spent the hydrothermal fluid, and returning the spent hydrothermal the fluid on the bottom of the ocean, which is the place of its origin.
22. The method according to item 21, characterized in that it includes the delivery of hydrothermal fluid or contained in the resource directly from hydrothermal channel to the specified retrieve the installation of the pipeline, passing between the channel and extracts the installation.
23. The method according to item 21, wherein the delivery of the hydrothermal fluid to extract the installation at the specified pipeline is carried out before removing the contained resource.
24. The method according to A21, characterized in that it includes delivery of the resource in the form of hydrothermal energy in extracting the installation.
25. The method according to item 23, characterized in that it includes placing the funnel on hydrothermal channel or inside of it, retrieval and delivery of the contained fluid in the pipeline to the ocean surface.
26. System for extracting heat from hydrothermal fluids emanating from hydrothermal channel, and for issuing of this heat energy containing means of delivery of hydrothermal fluid emanating from hydrothermal channel, extracts the installation, power plant, made with the possibility of using the heat obtained from the hydrothermal fluid to perform useful work, for example, for generating electricity, so we spent the hydrothermal fluid, a pumping device for delivering cold water, extracted from the bottom of the ocean, the power to increase the temperature difference, and means of transmission of produced energy on the earth's surface.
27. System for delivery of hydrothermal energy obtained from the hydrothermal fluid, p, characterized in that the energy contained in the hydrothermal fluid is used to actuate the desalination plant, which produces the op is sannou water.
28. System for delivery of hydrothermal energy obtained from the hydrothermal fluid, p, characterized in that it contains a pumping installation to return the spent hydrothermal fluid at the bottom of the ocean.
29. System to retrieve the resource contained in the hydrothermal fluid, p, characterized in that it includes means for delivery of hydrothermal fluids from hydrothermal channel at the power plant.
30. System to retrieve the resource contained in the hydrothermal fluid, p, characterized in that it contains the heat-regulating mechanism for delivery to the power plant only used heat instead of hydrothermal fluid.
31. The method of generating electricity from heat that is extracted from oceanic hydrothermal channel, including the selection of heat from hydrothermal channel, the delivery of heat from hydrothermal channel in extraction installation, located on the surface or above the surface of the ocean, maintaining the desired temperature during the delivery of heat from hydrothermal channel in extraction installation, located on the surface or above the surface of the ocean, the production of electricity in the specified retrieve the unit by means of heat and electricity on the surface of the earth.
32. The method according to p, including the selection of hydrotermal the first fluid from oceanic hydrothermal channel; the temperature hydrothermal fluid above the required temperature during delivery; the use of hydrothermal fluid to generate electricity and the return of spent hydrothermal fluid at the bottom of the ocean.
33. The method according to p, including the extraction of the resource contained in the hydrothermal fluid, extract the installation.
34. The method according to p, including the use of heat for desalination of ocean water.
35. The method according to p, in which the heat-includes circulating fluid through a pipeline, passing between the channel and extracts the installation.
36. The system according to claim 1, in which the resource contained in the hydrothermal fluid, contains thermal energy conversion tool convert at least a portion of thermal energy hydrothermal fluid into electrical energy, and means for transmitting transmit electricity on the surface of the earth.
37. The system of clause 16, which further comprises means to convert at least part of the resource contained in the hydrothermal fluid in the secondary form of energy, funds transfer secondary energy forms on the surface of the earth, and the resource contained in the hydrothermal fluid is a thermal energy conversion tool convert at least a portion of thermal energy hydrothermal what luid into electricity, and the means of transmission transmit electricity on the surface of the earth.
SUBSTANCE: when implementing the method during the heating period, low-potential heat is removed from soil. Supply of liquid heat carrier is performed through soil layers by means of the main closed circulating system with closed-type vertical loops installed by means of wells. Then, heat is transferred so that it is converted by means of a heat-pump cycle to a higher temperature level to the heat supply network of the power supply site. During the non-heating period, accumulation of external heat discharges in the soil is selected and supply of heat carrier through the soil layers is changed over to an additional closed circulating system with an intermediate heat exchanger for utilisation of heat discharges, which is installed into it. When changing over from heat removal to accumulation of heat discharges, depth of heat carrier supply is changed through the soil layers from intersection level of vertical loops of one or several water-bearing soil layers to the level above the roof of upper water-bearing layer. For that purpose, some part of the loops used for heat extraction from soil is used at heat extraction and accumulation of heat discharges as per a shortened version by installing those loops as a part of the additional circulating system with the length corresponding to the second of the above levels. The rest loops are installed as a part of the main circulating system with the length corresponding to the first level. When changing over from the soil heat extraction to accumulation of heat discharges, the method allows changing heat carrier supply depth through the soil layer from the intersection level of vertical loops as a part of the main circulating system of one or several water-bearing soil layers to the level above the roof of upper water-bearing layer, thus installing vertical loops in compliance with the last level as a part of the additional circulating system, the length of which is chosen as shortened relative to that one which is chosen in compliance with the first level of length of loops of the main circulating system. The task of the seasonal change of levels is solved either by using known structural designs with wells of various depths as a part of loops, or based on the proposed design of the downhole heat exchanger.
EFFECT: more effective seasonal change of levels.
FIELD: instrument making.
SUBSTANCE: soil heat exchanger comprises a heat exchanger of a consumer, coupled with a reversible device, an underground heat exchanger deepened into a soil massif, pipelines, which jointly connect heat exchangers, forming a closed system filled with a working body in the form of a fluid and its vapours, and also a device providing for circulation of a working body in pipes, besides, the underground heat exchanger is arranged in the form of a mine with horizontal or inclined pipelines stretched via its side walls along the entire depth in radial direction being serially or in parallel connected. The mine may be inclined within 0 to 90 degrees to the horizontal plane.
EFFECT: reduced costs for development and operation of soil heat exchangers due to usage of existing mines, vertical and inclined mine shafts, horizontal underground mines and also reduced power inputs for temperature conversion.
2 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: power engineering.
SUBSTANCE: system of heat supply and hot water supply based on renewable energy sources comprises a heat exchanger well for takeoff of low-potential heat of rocks, a heat pump, a peak power cinch and circuits of hot water supply and low-temperature floor heating, which are connected to each other by pipes with two pumps for circulation of coolants. The system is additionally equipped with a circuit having solar collectors and an accumulating tank. The circuit with solar collectors is operated as year-round and provides hot water to a consumer, and a unit of low-temperature floor heating with a heat pump and a heat exchanger well with depth of 100-200 m is put in operation only during the heating period. During the heating period on the background of continuous water circulation in the well, gradual cooling of rock around the well takes place. In summer period some hot water from the accumulating tank is sent to the well for complete recovery of temperature in rocks around the well.
EFFECT: higher thermodynamic efficiency and uninterrupted supply of heat energy to a consumer.
FIELD: power engineering.
SUBSTANCE: geopower plant comprises a thermal chamber located at the depth of more than 1000 m from the Earth surface, a channel of air supply from atmosphere into the heat chamber, a channel of air drainage from the heat chamber into atmosphere, a power generator, a turbine of power generator drive installed at the outlet from the heat chamber. The method to increase capacity of the geopower plant consists in the fact that water is supplied via the air supply channel, for instance, water is supplied as sprayed via nozzles installed at the inlet to the channel of air supply. The geopower plant converts inner energy of Earth into power.
EFFECT: geopower plant makes it possible to reduce prime cost of 1 kW·hr of power.
SUBSTANCE: proposed plant includes the following component parts which form continuous path: injection well for cold water pumping, heating section in mine rock and outlet well; turbogenerator connected to the latter for steam conversion to electric energy; in-series connected steam condenser, collecting tank for condensed water and cleaning plant connected to injection well. Injection well is inclined; heating section is located in mine rock at the depth of 3-5 km horizontally as far as possible or close to horizontal position, for water heating on surface and steam generation there used is chain of in-series connected solar battery, electric heater and/or heat exchanger with low-temperature boiling liquid, which are connected through an outlet to turbogenerator.
EFFECT: plant allows effective use of geothermal energy in any regions where there is no access to hot temperature layers and enlarges its application capabilities.
FIELD: power industry.
SUBSTANCE: low-temperature energy use system includes circuit of header filled with the first working solution, heat transfer circuit filled with the second working solution, heat exchanger provided with possibility of heat transfer between working solutions of header circuit and heat transfer circuit. System differs by the fact that header circuits are connected to heat exchanger through two distributing tanks; at that, the first distributing tank is heat insulated and meant for reception and transfer of heated working liquid, and the second distributing tank is meant for reception and transfer of cooled working liquid; at that, at least one header circuit connecting the first distributing tank to the second distributing tank is connected to each distributing tank which completes low-temperature energy network. Besides, this invention refers to distributing tank for low-temperature energy network.
EFFECT: creation of system of low-temperature energy network and distributing tank.
11 cl, 7 dwg
FIELD: power industry.
SUBSTANCE: in independent room heating system containing collection and utilisation system of ground heat, evaporator of heat pump, buffer capacity of hot heat supply, collection system of solar energy heat; additional circulation circuit of low potential heat carrier includes heat tubes installed in the well with additional heat exchanger; heat exchanger made in the form of heat tubes is located in circuit of heating system; solar energy heat collection system includes heat tubes with solar energy concentrates; heat control is provided with evenly located channels in the form of finned tubes for passage of heated air and expansion tank, fan with adjusted rotating speed, air pipelines with probes for heating of room and heat exchanger in circulation circuit of low potential heat carrier, temperature sensor and electric valve with automatic heating control system.
EFFECT: increasing heat transfer efficiency, reducing electric energy flow rate for transportation of heat carrier, reducing labour intensity for production and serviceability of room heating system.
FIELD: power industry.
SUBSTANCE: tube for using low-temperature energy, containing grooves 220 directed inward towards outer surface of tube (20) is proposed; at that, grooves (220) are open above some part of external side surface, and guide wall which is the closest to tube rotation axis of groove (220), acts as the element determining the position of internal tube (10) installed inside tube (20). At that, tube (20) has at least three grooves (220) between which walls are arranged so that central part of tube (20) forms internal tube (10). Low-temperature energy using system is proposed, which includes the following: heat exchanger and circuit arranged in the ground, containing system of tubes with circulating fluid medium, via which low-temperature energy removed by means of heat exchanger flows; the above circuit is formed by means of internal tube and its enveloping external tube so that outer end of tube is plugged, and fluid medium depending on flow direction flows on the tube end from internal tube to external tube and vice versa; outer surface of external tube includes inward directed grooves which are open above some part of outer surface, and guide wall of groove, which is the closest to tube rotation axis, acts as the element determining the position of internal tube 10.
EFFECT: higher heat-availability factor of internal parts of the earth.
2 cl, 22 dwg
FIELD: power industry.
SUBSTANCE: geothermal device contains geothermal well, separator, heat exchanger for heating of system water, which is made in the form of separator cooling jacket, water boiler with gas burner, gas-accumulating device, diesel generator, heat exchanger for heat recovery of exit gases, as well as pumping line of exit gases to the well.
EFFECT: increasing operating efficiency of geothermal device owing to prevention of salt deposition on inner surface of separator and in re-injection well, and prevention of contamination of the environment with exit gases wastes.
SUBSTANCE: holes through which the heat carrier flows are located at least on two concentric circles; at that, control mechanism is made so that it can control the valve system provided with possibility of directing the heat carrier to the holes which are located on one and the same circle, and thus heating or cooling the ground at the above circle; at that, when heat carrier temperature is higher than the ground temperature, internal circles are heated quicker than external circles are, and when heat carrier temperature is lower than the ground temperature, external circles are cooled quicker than internal circles are. Invention also refers to the device in which the proposed method is implemented.
EFFECT: method and device allow more effective using of the ground temperature.
24 cl, 3 dwg
SUBSTANCE: method includes exposure and development of reserves by open-cut method, exposure, preparation and working-out the reserves in cut edges by underground method, transportation of rock mass and maintaining protective pillars. When eliminating the front of open mining at safety distance there performed is an exposure of underground mining unit in cut edge that includes several beds. There passed are ventilation and pulp-haulage drift ways that are cut by pulp-haulage roadway, and from the surface there drilled are wells along coal beds till pulp-haulage roadway. Broken working is done from well upwards and downwards by hydraulic or drill-hydraulic methods, and pulp transportation is done by wells and pulp-transportation mines till draining complex.
EFFECT: invention allows increasing the coefficient of mineral resources extraction and reducing environmental losses.
6 cl, 2 dwg
SUBSTANCE: method consists in mining of the deposit with wells, creation of a cavity, and destruction and change-over of mineral product to hydraulic mixture. Mixture is mixed and hollow rock is deposited at the bottom of the formed cavity; coal-water suspension is pumped out to the surface and transported via pipes to the consumer. In order to destruct mineral product, high methane content of coal beds is used; at that, methane content in the formed cavity is controlled; and when the most explosion hazardous concentration of methane, which is equal to 10%, is achieved in that cavity, explosion is initiated. After mineral product is delivered to the consumer, the whole cycle of works is repeated. In order to prevent methane ignition, its concentration is reduced to explosion hazardous one by releasing methane via wells to the surface to consumers.
EFFECT: invention allows increasing the safety and efficiency of mine works owing to using internal energy of mine rock massif.
SUBSTANCE: method includes mining of a coal bed by chambers in an ascending order by a hydraulic method from surface and using underground mines, drilling machines, hydraulic monitors, and also a hydraulic elevator. At first a well is drilled from surface to the bed at the side of the roof, where pipes are placed for the hydraulic monitor, hydraulic elevator and methane suction, afterwards coal excavation starts in a split slot. Then another well is drilled in the produced slot along the coal bed, where pipes are installed for the hydraulic monitor and methane suction. Besides, in process of coal excavation in a chamber along bed rise with usage of underground mines the coal pulp arrives to an accumulating drift, which replaces the hydraulic elevator. At the same time methane is also sucked along the pipes to the surface.
EFFECT: wider area of method application, higher safety of minerals mining.
FIELD: machine building.
SUBSTANCE: method involves lifting of elements of underwater mineral deposits consisting of flow of transporting medium, transportation of hydraulic fluid in supply airlift pipeline, supply of compressed air to mixer of lifting pipeline, creation of multicomponent mixture after compressed air is supplied to hydraulic fluid mixture and transportation of multicomponent mixture flow in lifting airlift pipeline. At that, first, phantom cross section is chosen in the flow intended for transportation of elements of underwater mineral deposits, and for chosen phantom cross section there specified is the range of change of pressure value. Flows of water and air-and-water mixture are created in supply and lifting pipelines by supplying compressed air with the compressor to mixer of lifting pipeline Value of actual pressure is monitored in the chosen phantom cross section, as well as actual range of change of the monitored value is determined. Compliance of the certain actual range to the specified one is checked, and elements of underwater mineral deposits are supplied to water flow of supply airlift pipeline in case certain actual range belongs to the specified one.
EFFECT: increasing development efficiency of underwater mineral deposits at big marine depths due to shortening the total start-up time of airlift plant; avoiding the disturbance of transportation of solid material and gumming of pipelines during airlift start-up.
2 cl, 3 dwg
SUBSTANCE: method to extract materials from thick underground formations is carried out by means of formation opening with a well, placement of a well hydraulic monitor unit in it, creation of a naturally balanced vault above a production chamber within the productive horizon and washout of formation rocks with pulp delivery to the surface. In order to increase efficiency of well hydraulic production of minerals, excessive pressure is pulled in the production chamber, which meets the following condition: Pchamb.≥Pform.+0.03 MPa, where: Pchamb. - pressure of working fluid in the production chamber, Pform. - formation pressure. At the same time the pressure in the chamber is continuously monitored with sensor installed in lower and upper parts of a movable pipe of the hydraulic monitor unit, and the excessive pressure in the production chamber is provided by control of the working fluid supply into the well, with high-quality of hydraulic insulation of the annular space with mortars based on bentonite powders with specific viscosity from 50 sec. until "non-liquid" state.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of well hydraulic production of minerals.
2 cl, 1 dwg
SUBSTANCE: method involves mining activities performed during summer season by water jet by means of devices installed in underground cavities pre-drilled from surface of the well along longitudinal axes of pillars at certain distance from each other with pulp lifting to the surface and its supply via pulp line to flushing device in order to extract useful component and laying of dehydrated flushing remainders formed during washout process of sands so that distributed filling masses are formed. Pillar recovery is performed in two stages during two years. During the first year the pillars are recovered partially so that gaps are left between cavities washed out between them, which are developed using the same method in the next year; at that, in order to strengthen compression properties of filling masses, they are frozen with natural cold during winter period.
EFFECT: avoiding execution of underground mine workings at pillar extraction; possibility of selective development of technogenic deposit; arrangement of dehydrated flushing remainders in the worked out space and its complete use; avoiding cavings in the ground surface; recovery of rock mass continuity and stabilisation of its temperature mode; minimum contamination of environment; eliminating the necessity for execution of recreation works.
SUBSTANCE: method of hydraulic borehole mining of mineral resources at inclined position of beds involves construction of hydraulic mining and auxiliary wells. Hydraulic mining and auxiliary wells are located in lines along the strike of inclined beds and cross them. Bottoms of vertical hydraulic mining wells are drilled downstream, and bottoms of auxiliary wells having vertical and inclined parts of well, the vertical part is drilled to similar inclined beds and the inclined bed enters similar productive formations, both from upper beds and within productive formations, and is directed towards hydraulic mining wells. Distance between location lines of hydraulic mining wells and auxiliary wells is determined with stability of inter-layer beds-bridges of the worked out area of loose ore beds, and distance between hydraulic mining wells and between auxiliary wells is determined with technical drilling capability of inclined branches towards hydraulic mining wells providing disintegration of loose ores between location lines of hydraulic mining and auxiliary wells of all similar beds subject to development and crossed with hydraulic mining and auxiliary wells.
EFFECT: increasing the scope of mining operations, controlling the mining volume of ore mass as to depth of hydraulic mining well, reducing the scope of construction work of hydraulic mining wells and operating equipment on mining per unit of time.
2 dwg, 2 ex
SUBSTANCE: device includes pulp lifting pipe string with pulp removal head, which is installed inside casing string of the well, air supply pipe string with nozzle provided on its lower end, which is installed inside pulp lifting pipe string with possibility of vertical movement through the head, water supply pipe string installed inside air supply pipe string and having the outlet through side surface of suction tip. Steam supply pipe is installed in upper part of water supply pipe string; there is flange coupling on casing string and pulp lifting pipe string, which tightens those strings between each other; air supply device with two cocks and pressure gauge is installed on casing string below flange connection; inside pulp lifting pipe string there installed is additional water supply pipe string the lower end of which is located on the level of lower end of suction tip and level metre the upper end of which is passed through flange coupling and tightening device, and the jack connected to one of inner pipe strings is installed on the head cover.
EFFECT: improving development efficiency of underground reservoir in permafrost sedimentary rocks.
4 cl, 2 dwg
SUBSTANCE: development method of underground reservoir in permafrost sedimentary rocks involves drilling of sand permafrost formation with a well, installation of process columns in it, supply of water, compressed air, heat carrier via them, development of working-out-capacity by thermal destruction of frozen rocks and air-lifting of developed hydraulic fluid of sand to the surface with water supply for weighing of deposit to the air-lift suction zone and additional water to working-out-capacity with control of water-air boundary level position by regulating the flow of supplied water. Well head is tightened and excess pressure is increased in underground reservoir by supplying compressed air to the well; during thermal destruction of frozen rocks there used as heat carrier is steam which is supplied with constant flow together with additional water; additional water flow is changed to control the water-air boundary level position, and recirculated water forming during separation of sand from lifted hydraulic fluid is supplied to weigh the deposit.
EFFECT: improving development efficiency of underground reservoir in permafrost sedimentary rocks.
SUBSTANCE: method includes coal bed extraction in sub-levels with the use of hydraulic mining and pressure tight bulkheads. First, sublevel drifts are put to the boarder of mine section, then, as far as the coal is extracted in the sublevel entry way there installed is portable pressure tight bulkhead with pipe and duct for the output of coal slurry and concurrent methane exhaustion from near-well bore area. Note that after sublevel working out methane exhaustion is continued from the ducts installed in pressure tight bulkheads.
EFFECT: complex and rational use of coal in subsurface resources ensured by concurrent methane extraction, reduction of coal prime cost, safe mining.
FIELD: mining industry.
SUBSTANCE: method includes opening productive bed by product slanting well, casing the well by pipes column, mounting well block with concentrically positioned pipes columns, lift and hydro-monitoring headpiece, hydro-monitoring erosion of bed and raising formed mixture of rocks by said lift to surface. According to method, opening of productive bed is performed using product slanting well and its casing is performed by displacing outer pipes column of well block along well axis and concurrent rotation of inner pipes column, hydro-monitoring headpiece is inserted inside outer column of pipes of well block, and during erosion of bed it is pulled out of outer pipes column of well block. Device for realization of said method is made in form of well block, including as common parts concentrically placed pipes column, outermost of which is casing column of well, and inner one is provided with headpiece with lift, hydro-monitoring headpiece and pressurizing element, and portal in form of two-passage swivel for feeding water and draining pulp. Pressurizing element is mounted at end piece above hydro-monitoring headpiece and is made in form of cylindrical shelf. To limit movement of inner pipes column relatively to outer pipes column, at lower end of outer pipes column a bushing is mounted with possible interaction with cylindrical shelf, outer diameter of which exceeds inner diameter of bushing.
EFFECT: higher efficiency, lower costs, lower laboriousness.
2 cl, 4 dwg