Automated device of nondestructive check of operability and diagnostics of radio electronic equipment faults
SUBSTANCE: in device, comprising object of control, set of software-controlled sources of inlet test signals, set of digital metering parametres of response signals, control computer of device, there is additionally introduced digital video camera of infrared range, installed onto object of control with the help of adapter accessory, outlet of digital video camera of infrared range is connected to additional inlet of control computer of device, at the same time adapter accessory provides for fixation of digital camera lens with provision of full view of electric radio elements installed on object of control, and protection against effect of external radiations at results of diagnostics of controlled object faults.
EFFECT: invention provides for detection of faulty electric radio elements without damage to integrity of moistureproof coating of printed circuit boards, increased efficiency and validity of diagnostics.
3 cl, 4 dwg
The invention relates to the field of measuring equipment and technical diagnostics, in particular to devices for health monitoring and fault diagnosis of electronic equipment.
Known technical devices for health monitoring and fault diagnosis of electronic equipment based on the application of digital computing technology, digital measuring devices, programmable sources test influences and implement automated methods for health monitoring and fault diagnosis of electronic equipment.
Examples of such devices (analogues in relation to the claimed technical solution) are, for example, the device according to patent RU 2222865 (publ. 27.01.2004,, bull. No. 3) and the device according to patent RU 2257604 (publ. 27.07.2005,, bull. No. 21), taken as a prototype.
The known device according to patent RU 2257604 taken as a prototype, contains a set of programmable input test signals that are controlled by inputs connected to the control output of the computer, outputs connected to respective inputs of a controlled sample of radio-electronic equipment (REE), a set of measuring parameters of the response signals of the sample REA on the supplied input test signals,measurement inputs connected to respective outputs of the controlled sample REA, and the code outputs connected to respective inputs of the computer. The control processor device implements the control algorithms and diagnostics by controlling the supply to the inputs of the controlled sample CEA relevant combinations of test input signals from the sources of these signals in accordance with implemented in the device by way of the control and diagnostics of the CEA, and in accordance with the previously entered in the computer memory of the control and diagnostic tests, reflecting the individual characteristics of a particular type of products REA - the object of control. The computer also provides the synchronized readout of current values of parameters of the response signals measured from outputs of the control object by using a digital measuring device for each combination of input test signals and comparing the current measured values of the parameters of the response signals with reference values of the parameters of the response signals, previously entered into the computer memory in the control and diagnostic tests.
If not measured in the control sample parameter values response to outputs from the reference values of these parameters (specified in the control and diagnostic tests and stored in the database computer control and diagnostic facility) is actually the fault of this sample products REA.
After the facts of a fault on the appropriate combinations of input test signals is carried out fault diagnosis of this sample products REA by connecting the control rods installed to specified under instructions from the computer to the intermediate points of electrical circuits products. The diagnostic procedure is an interactive method with the participation of the operator. Specify the installation locations of the probes are given on the monitor screen of a computer in accordance with a pre-generated and stored in the memory of the computer installation, diagnostic tests. After connecting the probe unit to the specified intermediate points identified in the audit process faulty electrical circuit product CEA, the operator confirms the connection setup to a specified intermediate point of control and the computer runs the control program malfunction of this phase electrical circuit. Commands from the computer to the inputs of sample re-specified combination of input test signals, for which the failure was detected this electrical circuit when performing reviewed the control procedures product CEA. Measurement parameter values of the response signals from the monitored circuit and comparing them with reference values of these parameters in the memory of computers in the composition of the diagnostic tool for their tests for this type of product CEA. This control procedure is sequentially repeated for other intermediate points of the given electrical circuit and for other faulty electrical circuits in the amount stipulated by the pre-formed and stored in the memory of the computer installation, diagnostic tests.
In the sequential traversal of the intermediate points of each identified process control faulty electrical circuit of this sample REA localized areas of failure of these circuits are located in these areas faulty radio electronic elements (REE) or damaged conductors. Depending on the particular design of the products and capabilities of the access probe to the intermediate points faulty electrical circuits product depth diagnostics (accuracy of defect detection) may be as to the level of a specific defective REE (integrated circuits, transistors, diodes, resistors, and other), and the groups are electrically connected REE. The accuracy of diagnosis depends not only on the capabilities of the access probe to suspect a defect in the areas of electrical circuits, but also on achieving reliable electrical contact of the probe installation with specified intermediate control points of electrical circuits products.
To ensure the necessary contact you want to destroy the integrity of lagosian the first coating products in the ground connection of the probe installation. When diagnosing products REA with high density mounting the access probe to the test points of the circuit is difficult or virtually impossible, which significantly reduces the accuracy, depth and efficiency of fault diagnosis of such products REA with application installation, adopted as a prototype.
The advantages of the installation of the prototype are:
1) implementation of modes of formation diagnostic tests:
based on the analysis of the schemes of control objects and descriptions of electrical circuits signal;
on the basis of reference samples of objects of control;
2) automation of testing samples of the product (on the basis of pre-formed and stored in the memory of the computer installation, diagnostic tests);
3) a high degree of reliability of the fact-finding fault-controlled samples of products that classify them in groups intact and defective samples.
The drawbacks of the prototype are:
1) the necessity of the destruction of the moisture-proof coating in the ground connection of the probe installation to intermediate points of electrical circuits when diagnosing faults samples REA;
2) the high complexity of formation diagnostic tests and the complexity of the subsequent interactive p is ocedure diagnostics with the direct participation of the operator in connecting the probes to the intermediate points of the controlled electrical circuits of the product;
3) insufficient accuracy of fault diagnosis, especially when Troubleshooting products REA with high density mounting REE and using REE high degree of integration.
The purpose of the claimed technical solution is to eliminate the drawbacks of the prototype, namely:
1) implementation of non-contact (without destroying waterproofing products) detection of defective REE on the basis of comparison of thermal portraits defective sample REA with reference thermal portraits of this type of products REA for the same combinations of input test signals;
2) a significant reduction in the complexity of fault diagnosis items REA by eliminating the need for interactive participation of the operator in the procedure Troubleshooting;
3) ensure that the depth fault diagnosis to the level of a specific defective REE and increase the reliability of fault diagnosis samples REA by eliminating the influence of the reliability of the contact probes to the test points of the electrical circuits of a defective product CEA on the results of fault diagnosis.
This technical effect is achieved that the device containing the object control kit programmable input test signal outputs connected to sootvetstvuyuschim the inputs of the control object, kit digital measuring parameters of the response signals, measuring inputs connected to respective outputs of control objects, control computer device, to the control outputs of which are connected code control inputs programmable input test signals, and connected to the inputs of the code outputs the digital meter parameters of the response signals, inputs digital camera infrared, mounted on the inspection object by using transitional devices, the output digital video camera infrared range is connected to an input of control computer device, the output of which is the output device, in this transitional fixture provides a mount lens digital camera with providing a full review of radio electronic elements mounted on the object of control, and protection from the influence of external radiation on the results of diagnostics of malfunctions of the control object.
Technical implementation of the claimed device is illustrated in figure 1 and figure 2.
Figure 1 shows the structural diagram of the declared automated device for non-destructive health monitoring and fault diagnosis of electronic equipment. Figure 2 explains the particular placement of the digital infrared is videocamera in the device 1.
A part of the automated control and diagnostics installation 1 includes a control object 1 (for example, in the form of a functional node REA on the circuit Board), to the input contacts of which are connected to the source 2 input test signals (including software-controlled power supplies). To the output contacts of the control object 1 is connected to the inputs of the measuring parameters of electrical signals in response 3. The control inputs of the source 2 input electrical test signals and the code outputs measures 3 parameters of the electrical signals of the feedback connected to the relevant control outputs and code inputs the computer 4. Above the surface of the test object 1 is a digital infrared camera 5 so that in the field of view of the lens of the video camera 5 got all REE located on this side of the product 1. The output of the video camera 5 is connected to the corresponding input of the computer 4, the output of which is the output of the device 1.
The relative position of lens digital infrared camera 5 and the test surface 1 REA (object control) installed REE is illustrated in figure 2.
On the surface of the object 1 control set the transition device 6 in the form of a rigid casing (tube), which is a hollow pyramidal construction mounted on its top lens digital infrared camera 5. Size "L" of the aperture of the tube 6 is made so that it overlaps the maximum size of the PCB surface of the test object 1 without interfering with the connection technology connectors for supplying test signals and power from 2 sources and connections of the probes 3 of the response signals. The height "H" of the tube 6 is selected the minimum so as to ensure the desired angle "α" review article surface and 1 lens, digital infrared camera 5. The sensitivity of the video camera 5 should be such that the distance "H" to provide a clear thermal image of the surface of the product and discernment thermal conditions (heat portraits) radio electronic elements on the surface of the product 1 in the temperature range from not less than +20°C to +120°C. the resolution of the digital video camera 5 should provide accurate obtaining infrared images (thermal portraits) smallest size of REE (resistors, diodes, transistors) when the distance H between the lens 5 and the surface of the test object (object control) 1. The tube 6 must be removable for dimensions of controlled products.
As the camera 5 can be used, for example, infrared (IR) camera VOCORD Net Cam 13F27L or 13F27H, has allowed the group of 1280×1024 pixels (so you can get the IR portraits sufficiently small REE on the product 1 - the test object).
Before you begin the device 1 to the computer 4 install the software that implements the algorithm of operation of the device in figure 1 modes of performance monitoring and Troubleshooting articles 1 (inspection object).
When preparing device 1 to the work of one of the known methods (for example, patent RU 2261471) formed the control and diagnostic tests, including:
1) power on, and setting programmable power sources;
2) description of the combinations of input electrical test signals to test plans for each type of controlled products REA (on the basis of technical terms or circuit analysis, product - object control);
3) description of the values of the reference parameters of electric signals in response to comparing them with the measured electrical parameters of the response signals controlled samples REA for each combination of input test signals.
Receive and put them in the computer memory 4:
1) the reference digital images (optical range) of each type of product CEA with image location, identification, and marking of installed REE (shots get when forming tests using a digital video camera or digital camera and use when the diagnosis is e fault of products to identify faulty REE);
2) the reference digital IR image (thermal portraits) the surface of each type of product 1 REA (obtained by forming tests using an infrared camera 5 for each combination of input test signals with known good state of the reference sample of this type CEA);
3) the reference digital infrared image (background thermal portrait) reference sample surface this type REA when turned off (used to enhance the contrast of diagnostic thermal portraits of controlled samples of products and increase the reliability of the fault diagnosis specimens of this type CEA).
After the training device 1 to the work connect to the sample of the test object 1. Launch automated algorithm implementation to monitoring the health and act health products CEA on the basis of a submission to the inputs of the product 1 of combinations of input test signals and comparing the measured values of the electrical parameters of the response signals with appropriate reference values for the same parameters of the response signals in the memory of the computer 4. If the result is positive control product 1 qualifies as healthy (like the prototype).
The block diagram of the algorithm device is but 1 in mode of monitoring the health of the product 1 is shown in figure 3, where indicated:
1) unit 3.1 - issue of the computer 4 controls formation tests at sources 2;
2) 3.2 block - grant combinations of input test signals from the source 2 to the inputs of the product 1;
3) unit 3.3 - count from outputs of the probes 3 parameter values of the response signals and entering them into the computer 4;
4) unit 3.4 - comparison in the computer 4, the measured parameter values of the response signals with reference values and organization transitions to block 3.5 or 3.6;
5) block 3.5 - fixation of fact serviceability of the product 1 for a given combination of tests and transition to block 3.7;
6) 3.6 unit - fixation of fact the failure of the product 1 for a given combination of tests, recording of the symptom on a given input test combinations in case of faults and the transition to block 3.7;
7) block 3.7 - checks the number of input test combinations and manages transition:
- at intermediate number tested test combinations of samples in the computer 4 the following test combinations and moves to block 3.1;
- when developing the latter in turn test the combination generates a sign of health when the empty case of malfunctions in the computer 4) or symptom and completes the cycle of testing of the product 1;
8) block 3.8 - completion-mode control health products 1 through the device 1.
Nesita is the measured parameter values of the response signals from outputs of goods 1 and the reference values of these parameters of the response signals from the memory of the computer 4 (for the same combinations of input test signals and taking into account tolerance is a symptom of a controlled sample of the product 1. In the memory of the computer 4 of the device 1 when implementing algorithm 3 (see box 3.6) fixed combinations of input test signals, which can be traced back to failures. After testing the product 1 for all combinations of input test signals and fixing all of the detected fault, the device 1 is switched to the mode fault diagnosis sample REA.
The block diagram of algorithm of the device 1 is in mode Troubleshooting product 1 is shown in figure 4, where indicated:
1) unit 4.1 - sample from the register of faults in the computer 4 non combinations of input test signals, for which the mode control algorithm figure 3 there is a discrepancy of the measured values and the reference parameters of the response signals (recorded failure in the unit 3.6 algorithm 3);
2) unit 4.2 - issuance of the computer 4 to the source 2 control commands by forming combinations of input test signals (similar to block 3.1 flowchart of algorithm 3);
3) block 4.3 - formation with the infrared camera 5 "thermal portrait" of the product 1 for a given combination of input test signals;
4) block 4.4 - comparison of the computer 4 is formed by using the infrared camera 5 image (thermal portrait) for solving the main condition of the unit 1 with the reference image for a given combination of input test signals, the selection of the location of the faulty REE and recording infrared images of places defective REE in computer memory;
5) block 4.5 - checking in case of faults within the computer 4 unprocessed combinations of input test signals:
- if there is unprocessed test combinations of the transition to the unit 4.1;
- upon completion of the analysis of all faults move to block 4.6;
6) block 4.6 - formation of the superposition of the IR images of the locations of all defective REE identified in each cycle in blocks 4.4 and recorded in the computer memory 4;
7) block 4.7 - overlay the infrared image locations faulty REE, formed in the block 4.6, with a reference image of the product 1 in the optical range, the definition of types of defective REE and their locations on the product 1 (the output on the order of the operator, test results on the monitor screen and on the printer computer 4 devices figure 1).
As sources 2 test input electrical signals can be used for software-controlled power supplies, generators parallel code combinations of signals, software-controlled pulse generators, signal generators, special forms, programmable generators of high-frequency signals and other software-controlled devices known from the prior art (similar to that used in the device-p is ototype) and provides the simulation parameters of real input signals in accordance with the technical requirements for this type of test object 1.
As a measure of the 3 parameters of the response signals from outputs 1 (depending on the type of the controlled products CEA) can be used known from the prior art logic analyzers, digital oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and other measurement devices (similar to those used for these purposes when implementing device-prototype and satisfying for metrological and operational characteristics of the technical requirements for this type of test object).
As the computer 4 in the structure of the device 1 can be used with standard personal computers, equipped with the necessary interfaces to connect 2 sources of input test signals, measures 3 parameters of the response signals and the infrared camera 5 with the necessary speed and memory.
As a digital video camera 5 can be used samples of the serial digital video cameras infrared range, similar to that used in the composition of industrial thermal imagers and other installations of similar purpose, with a resolution providing reliable receipt of infrared images (thermal portraits) smallest size dimensions REE (resistors, transistors, diodes, integrated circuits) at a distance H from the surface of the counter is controlled sample 1 according to figure 2. The casing (tube) of the transition device 6 for placing a digital camera 5 may be performed in the simplest case, of cutting sheet metal with the formation of structure in the form of a hollow pyramid (see figure 2) with the placement of the lens of the infrared camera 5 in the top of the tube 6, as shown in figure 2. The lower the size of the tube 6 should be such that it covers the entire surface of the test object 1 located here REE.
The principle of obtaining infrared images (thermal portraits) products known from the prior art and widely used for thermal imaging cameras for different purposes (see, for example, non-Destructive testing and diagnostics. Reference: Ed. by V.V. Klyuev - M.: Mashinostroenie, 2005, str...543).
As the infrared camera 5 can be used in serial digital IR camera, with the necessary sensitivity, resolution and having the interface for connection to PC 4. Examples of such infrared cameras can serve, in particular, the previously mentioned IR camera VOCORD Net Cam L-series and N (provider in Russia: ZAO "VOCORD Telecom"), and IR-camera Micro Vista - NIR (provider in Russia: OOO "SEDATE") and other
The reference digital image hosting REE on the product 1 (used to identify the location of the faulty REE and clarify the types of REE, subject to Seminary repair REA), can be formed using standard serial digital cameras or camcorders optical range with digital output, with a standard interface (such as USB), providing digital image surface REA required definition and the input image frames of the digital image file in the computer 4 through a standard interface.
To explain the method of using the claimed device will consider the implementation of procedures for health monitoring and diagnostics of malfunction 1 in the form of a printed circuit Board REA installed REE, as conventionally shown in figure 2.
As a result of health products 1 through the device 1 discussed above algorithm 3 set (the discrepancy between the measured values of the electrical parameters of the response signals with reference values of the parameters of these signals retrieved from the memory of the computer 4) presence of faults. Fixed combinations of test input electrical signals, which established the facts of the fault. When diagnosing faults, as shown in the block diagram of algorithm 4, ask again the same combination of input test signals to the inputs of articles 1 and using a digital infrared camera 5 get the picture of thermal regimes REE located on mo the installation side of the PP (heat portraits for the defective state of the controlled specimen 1). Retrieve from the memory of the computer 4 reference digital infrared image mounting side of the PP products 1 for a given combination of input test signals generated previously in the preparation device 1 to work. Compare the reference IR-image (thermal picture) mounting side of the PP products 1 and the current IR image for the defective condition of the product 1 (comparison can be made visually by the image analysis thermal portraits on the monitor screen of the computer 4, or automatically, as shown in the block diagram of the diagnostic algorithm figure 4). By comparing the results of the IR images (thermal portraits) for defective and reference condition of the unit 1 identify their local differences and determine the location of the defective REE on thermal portrait of a product 1. Based on this, determine the location of the defective REE on the reference image mounting surface of PP products 1. At the same time (in contrast to device-prototype) determining the location of a defective REE on the product 1 is carried out without direct contact probe instrumentation installation figure 1 with the mounting surface of the PP products 1 (without violating the integrity of the waterproof control) and is much faster than in the case of mechanical serial connection of the probes to the intermediate control point is m electrical circuit PP, as this is done when Troubleshooting products REA using the device prototype.
Defects REE thermal portraits of the product 1 are identified according to two criteria: fever REE (for example, when the failure type "short circuit") or low temperature REE (faults of type "test" or "open circuit").
After locating defective REE thermal portraits of product 1 produced a map (overlay) infrared images of thermal portraits) marked on them locations of defective REE with the reference image mounting surface PP unit 1 in the optical range, obtained previously using (developing tests for this type CEA) digital camera and recorded in the memory of the computer 4. Note on the reference image products 1 space identified in the diagnosis of defective REE and produce identification defective REE, i.e. determine the structural position of these REE on the mounting side of the PP of a defective product 1, as well as the type of each defective REE to be replaced. Pick up the necessary working REE of the same type and the same parameters, then repair of the product 1 by replacing identified during diagnosis of a faulty REE on selected healthy REE.
Thus, the claimed device of Fig. (subject 2) provides for the elimination of the drawbacks of the prototype namely:
1) on the basis of comparison of the reference infrared image of the mounting part PP of a defective product 1 with reference infrared image of the product 1 for the same combination of input test signals are detected defective REE without disturbing the moisture-proof coating of the controlled product;
2) due to non-contact receiving infrared images (thermal portraits), objectively reflecting the difference between healthy and unhealthy REE, increases the reliability of fault diagnosis items REA to the level of a specific defective REE (including products REA with high density mounting REE) and decreases the probability of erroneous dismantling healthy REE;
3) for automating comparisons of infrared images of the defective state of the products with the reference images of the healthy state of the product significantly improves the performance of fault diagnosis items CEA compared with the device-prototype (approximately an order of magnitude);
4) due to easy identification of the location on the product and type of defective REE on the reference images of the controlled products accelerates the selection of the necessary working REE and labour productivity on repair of the goods REA.
1. Automated non-destructive device counter the La health and Troubleshooting of electronic equipment, contains the object control kit programmable input test signal outputs connected to respective inputs of the control object, a set of measuring parameters of the response signals, measuring inputs connected to respective outputs of the control object, an electronic computing machine (computer)to the control outputs of which are connected code inputs programmable input test signals, and to code the inputs of which are connected coded outputs of the measuring parameters of the response signals, characterized in that it additionally introduced digital infrared (IR) camera, a code output connected to the additional code entry computer, and removable transitional device, set the bottom part on the mounting surface of the inspection object on the upper part of the transitional devices are installed infrared digital video camera so that the entire mounting surface of the inspection object with the attached radio electronic elements were in the field of view of this lens IR camera with a minimum distance between the surface of the inspection object and the lens of the infrared camera, and the sensitivity of the infrared camera provides a confident distinction of thermal regimes of healthy and defective elektroradioelementy the (REE) on the surface of the inspection object, resolution IR camera allows to reliably detect the infrared image of the smallest dimensions REE and their location on the surface of the inspection object, and an adapter provides reliable installation and fastening of the IR video camera above the surface of the inspection object, and also shields the surface of the inspection object and the lens of the infrared camera from the effects of external radiation on the results of diagnostics of malfunctions of the control object.
2. The device according to claim 1, characterized in that an adapter used to install the IR camera over the mounting surface of the inspection object is a removable hollow design in the form of a truncated pyramid, the lower the amount of which corresponds to the dimensions of the mounting surface REA (object control) with the ability to connect to the product of the input connectors from the input test signal and output connections for measuring parameters of the response signals, and top design provides installation and fastening to the period of diagnostic digital IR camera.
3. The device according to claim 1, characterized in that it additionally introduced device digital photography reference sample surface of the inspection object in the optical range, the output is connected to an input of a computer installed at a time on an adapter instead of the IR video camera when the device is in the mode of formation diagnostic tests, when this resolution reference images of the surface of the inspection object obtained with the aid of digital photography reference sample surface of the inspection object in the optical range, should provide an unambiguous identification of location and type of each REE on the mounting surface of the inspection object, and location REE obtained by using this device the reference images of the test object surfaces in the optical range should match the locations of thermal portraits of these as REE images on the same surface of the test object obtained by using the infrared camera in the process of forming the reference infrared images and process fault diagnosis of control objects.
SUBSTANCE: in method based on qualification of operable or faulty condition of controlled sample of radio electronic equipment (REE) depending on match or mismatch of measured values of parametres of electric signals of response and reference values of parametres of the same signals for operable condition of this type of REE, additionally infrared image (thermal image) of REE is produced with the help of digital video camera of infrared range with display of temperature conditions of electric radio elements (ERE) on it, as well as sections of electric circuits, and also their location in composition of REE sample, having detected REE faults by mismatch of measured and reference values of parametres of electric signals of response, produced infrared image of REE reflecting actual condition of ERE is compared with previously produced one, and results of comparison are used to determine location of faulty ERE to be replaced.
EFFECT: invention provides for detection of faulty electric radio elements without damage to integrity of moistureproof coating of printed circuit boards, increased efficiency and validity of REE faults diagnostics.
6 cl, 4 dwg
SUBSTANCE: device to control main parametres and operability of circuit board of control of electronic control system (ECS), current sensor (CS) and switch, comprises unit of supply, receiving part, central processor (CP) and converter of analog signal into digital one (ADC), control unit, unit of testing equipment, comprising tested CS, ECS circuit board and switch.
EFFECT: increased reliability of operation of electronic control system, current sensor and switch in process of operation.
FIELD: machine building.
SUBSTANCE: control system consists of control valve, of valve controller, of control line, of supporting component, of two pressure gauges, of logic, of processor, and of storage for recording threshold rate of change. The valve controller consists of two pressure gauges and is connected to a pneumatic actuator of the valve and to a solenoid valve for testing the valve actuator and solenoid valve under the on-line mode. To test the solenoid valve the valve controller measures pressure at various ports of the solenoid valve by actuating the solenoid valve for a very short period of time. The valve controller determines complete operability of the solenoid valve by derivative of difference between measured pressure signals, i.e. basing on rate of change of difference of measured pressure signals in time.
EFFECT: raised reliability of system functionality.
15 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: information technology.
SUBSTANCE: apparatus for predicting system technical state has a shift-storage register, a unit for determining polynomial order, a circuit for connecting finite differences, a multiplier unit, a Newton time coefficient circuit, a delay element, a bus for setting the time point, a control unit, a computing unit designed for calculating a signal prediction on the selected model, a memory unit, an analysis and correction unit designed for calculating and correcting the prediction total error on a given algorithm, a unit for displaying prediction results.
EFFECT: broader functionalities of the apparatus owing to coordinated control and high accuracy of the apparatus owing to accounting for total prediction error.
FIELD: information technology.
SUBSTANCE: flight monitoring system has an onboard subsystem for collecting and transmitting flight information, and a subsystem for receiving and processing flight information in a ground air traffic control post. The flight monitoring subsystem has sensors for the state of separate units of the aircraft, conversation sensors, a unit for collecting and converting information, registers for process and conversation information, a unit for monitoring the state of the human operator, a unit for processing and preparing information and a unit for transmitting information. The subsystem for receiving and processing flight information has a unit for receiving information, an information register and an online information processing unit. The unit for monitoring the state of the human operator has human pulse and body temperature sensors, a pulse generator, a toggle flip-flop, a direct voltage source, setup units, a threshold element, pulse formers, recirculating shift registers, delay and comparator elements, pulse counters, AND and OR elements, a computing unit, an inverter, a digital-to-analogue converter, pulse formers, static flip-flops, control result memory registers, control result displays, an alarm (device for signalling deviation of the controlled parametre from the tolerance limits). Deviation of any of the controlled parametres from tolerance limits can be used to prevent accidents.
EFFECT: wide range of controlled parametres, in particular working of the heart of the human operator in real time, reliable operation of the flight monitoring system.
FIELD: information technology.
SUBSTANCE: equipment has a computer, a signal switch connected to not less than three monitoring units designed for connection to the monitored object. Each monitoring unit consists of a control unit, a multichannel comparator unit, a virtual standard, a load switch, a controlled load, a controlled power supply for output circuits, an output signal former, a switch and a standardisation unit.
EFFECT: broader functionalities of the device owing to possibility of measuring the level of the input power voltage in each channel and monitoring with nominal and maximum load, and high reliability of monitoring results.
2 cl, 1 dwg
SUBSTANCE: method of determining a failed angular velocity sensor in a redundant system is based on periodic checking the relationship of measured motion parametres which characterises non-faulty operation of sensors, detecting the moment the relationship is violated, turning the system by a given angle φ0 from that moment, integration of measured parametres during turning, comparing signals received after integration with given signals after turning and determining the failed sensor from the comparison results.
EFFECT: broader functional capabilities of automatic control.
FIELD: electrical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: multi-purpose test bench serves to check up control systems of both new-range electric locomotives and operating ones. Test bench exploits industrial computer that has up to 20 free slots to receive standard adapters of available set and allows simulating, in fact, all required diagnostics signals. Adapters inserted in said slots are automatically connected to computer system bus and controlled by it as integral component of computer.
EFFECT: expanded performances in generating and reading off discrete, analog and pulse signals, reduced costs and simplified design, higher quality of signals.
SUBSTANCE: invention discloses a method of monitoring preservation of metrological characteristics of automated measurement systems which contain controlled sources of test effects, information-bearing parametre measurement devices, devices for measuring parametres of uncontrolled external effects and a control computer. The method enables to assess metrological characteristics by using connection cables with parametres which are stable in time to connect outputs of corresponding sources of stimulating effects to inputs of information-bearing parametre measurement devices, and intactness of measurement devices and the system as a whole is determined based on statistical data obtained from measurement which are processed by the computer.
EFFECT: longer calibration interval of measurement systems, more efficient and reliable monitoring of complex objects.
2 cl, 1 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to method of control over transport facility. Transport facility comprises motor, power transfer module, drive shaft rpm determination or calculation module, motor rpm determination module, rpm estimation module and transport facility stop estimation module. Proposed method comprises revealing if determined or calculated drive shaft rpm and motor rpm comply or do not comply with specs proceeding from determined or calculated drive shaft rpm. Drive shaft rpm is defined or calculated be drive shaft determination or calculation module. Motor rpm is determined by motor rpm determination module. It comprises also revealing if determined or calculated drive shaft rpm and motor rpm comply or do not comply with specs. Now, whether transport facility stopped or not, is estimated proceeding from estimated drive shaft rpm.
EFFECT: precise estimation of transport facility stop.
18 cl, 11 dwg
FIELD: automatic control, applicable in systems with excessive quality of transducers, for example, accelerometers, a failure of one of which should not result in a failure of the control system.
SUBSTANCE: the method is based on a periodic check-up of relation between the measured parameters of motion characterizing the correct operation of the transducers, fixation of the moment of failure of the relation, comparison of the readings of the transducers at this moment and at the moment preceding the moment of disturbance of the relation, and determination of the failed transducer by the results of the comparison.
EFFECT: expanded functional potentialities due to possibility of determination of the failed transducer in any excess system.
FIELD: measuring and monitoring technique, possibly monitoring of different objects.
SUBSTANCE: system includes control unit, unit for calling testing programs, coupling unit, measuring unit, test stimulation unit, power sources, unit for distributing signals, memory unit, N matching units, N testing program units. Each testing-program unit has evaluation circuit and two memory devices.
EFFECT: lowered volume of equipment, simplified organization of monitoring process and development of software.
FIELD: electric measurements, applicable in check-up of tram and trolleybus electric apparatuses in the process of manufacture and in service.
SUBSTANCE: current in the current source is fed to the current winding of the current relay from the rectifier via a key, choke, shunt. The device uses a pulse-width modulator that controls the keys, slowly varying voltage is applied to the modulating input of the pulse-width modulator that is preliminarily modulated by the rectifier ripple voltage. Besides, use is made of a sample-release circuit of operate (release) currents and voltages. The signals from these circuits are fed to indicators via analog-to-digital converters.
EFFECT: reduced error of determination of operate and release current and voltage relays, enhanced capacity of check-up in the device due to reduced ripples of the source of smoothly varying current.
2 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: mechanical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: method comprises determining variations of the parameter during acceleration and deceleration of the actuator. The device comprises generator and OR-NOT unit, the inputs of which are connected with the outputs of the relay. The output of the relay is connected with the input of the generator.
EFFECT: enhanced accuracy of the method and simplified device.
FIELD: instrumentation engineering; serviceability check of multichannel communication systems.
SUBSTANCE: proposed equipment includes personal computer, multiplexing switch, circuit checkup unit, control unit, multichannel comparison unit, virtual standard, switching unit, output signal shaper, multiplexer, and normalizing unit that has voltage meter and circuit meter.
EFFECT: enlarged functional capabilities of device.
3 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: measuring equipment.
SUBSTANCE: as a source of standard signal not separate generator of test signal according to known code structure is used, but a component of modem, to provide for substantial simplification of process under unfavorable conditions.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
FIELD: automated control and diagnostics systems.
SUBSTANCE: first variant of complex includes control computer, mating block, commutator, local data exchange main, tests forming block, logical analyzer, signature analyzer, synchronization block, digital oscillographs block, special form signals programmed generators block, programmed power-sources block. Second variant of complex additionally includes block for forming high-frequency test signals and block for measuring high-frequency signals.
EFFECT: broader functional capabilities, higher efficiency, higher reliability.
2 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: automatic control.
SUBSTANCE: device has first and second analog-digital converters, first and second coefficients forming blocks, first and second multiplication blocks, counter, first and second integrator, control effect forming device, division block, buffer and registering block, while coefficients forming blocks are made in form of digital filters and all remaining blocks of device are made digital.
EFFECT: higher precision, higher resistance to interference.
FIELD: measuring equipment.
SUBSTANCE: device has block for forming control and stimulation signals, block for forming standard signals, multiplication blocks, frequency transformer, phase rotator, commutator, frequencies grid generator, integrators, blocks for square involution, adder, normalization block, key, analog-digital converter, comparison circuits, memory blocks, registers, information output block, interval estimation block (for setting lower and upper limits of trust range for each measured value of mutual difference coefficient of distorted and standard signals) and block for analysis of number of support values of mutual difference coefficient (to exclude from further processing results of measurements, for which within limits of trust interval number of support values of coefficient exceeds allowed limit).
EFFECT: higher precision.
2 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: technical diagnostics.
SUBSTANCE: method includes, for each set of input test signals, forming of prior matching response signals for intermediate points of controlled device. Received response signals at outputs of product are compared to parameters of standard response signals and level of their match is determined, in case of mismatches broken branch of functional circuit is determined and diagnostics is repeated by substituting all formed combinations of input signals, after that diagnostics of erratic portions is started.
EFFECT: simplified method.