Method for hydrogenation of benzene

FIELD: explosives.

SUBSTANCE: invention relates to method for hydrogenation of benzene in adiabatic reactor of shelf type by means of benzene contact with catalyst placed on shelves, at higher temperature and pressure in presence of hydrogen-containing gas supplied to reactor together with benzene in upper part, and also in space between layers of catalyst, characterised by the fact that 50-70 wt % are supplied to upper part of reactor, from initial benzene together with 40-70% of overall volume of hydrogen-containing gas, and remaining part of benzene and hydrogen-containing gas is evenly distributed and supplied together in space between layers of catalyst.

EFFECT: improved efficiency of process, increased volume speed of raw materials feed, production of cyclohexane of high extent of purity or high-octane component of commercial petrol with minimum content of benzene.

3 cl, 3 ex

 

The invention relates to the petrochemical industry, particularly to a method of hydrogenation of benzene.

There is a method of hydrogenation of benzene to obtain cyclohexane Nickel catalyst. The process is carried out in the liquid phase at a temperature of 200C and a pressure of 4 MPa in two sequential reactors. Hydrogen served in the lower portion of the first reactor; barbotine through the liquid, it helps to maintain in this environment of catalyst in suspension. The heat of reaction is given by evaporating a certain amount of reaction mixture and recycling part of the fluid with the catalyst through the heat exchanger.

(Orochko DI, Sulimov A.D., L. Osipov. Hydrogenation processes in oil refining. - M.: Chemistry, 1971, str).

The disadvantages of the method include the complexity of the management process, requiring the organization recirculation of the liquid together with the catalyst, which significantly increases the cost of the process and requires the inclusion in the production cycle of additional machines and devices.

Closest to the present invention is a method of hydrogenation of benzene in the adiabatic reactor shelf type by contacting benzene with a catalyst located on the shelves.

The process is carried out on a platinum catalyst at elevated temperature and pressure, when recirc is acii large amount of hydrogen containing gas (hydrogen-rich), partially introduced into the reactor with raw materials, and partially in the space between the catalyst and the circulation of cyclohexane. Recycling everything and cyclohexane is used for removal of heat of reaction.

(Black I.R. Production of raw materials for petrochemical synthesis. - M.: Chemistry, 1983, str).

The disadvantages of the method are the need for recirculation of the received cyclohexane. The latter significantly reduces the efficiency of the process by fresh raw material. The volumetric feed rate does not exceed this 0,3 h-1.

The task of the invention is to develop a method of hydrogenation of benzene, which can increase the productivity of the process.

To solve this problem is proposed a method of hydrogenation of benzene in the adiabatic reactor shelf type by contacting benzene with a catalyst located on the shelves. The process is carried out at elevated temperature and pressure in the presence of hydrogen-containing gas fed to the reactor together with the benzene in the upper part, and in the space between the catalyst layers.

The method differs in that the upper part of the reactor serves 50-70 wt.%. from the source of benzene together with 40-70% of the total volume of hydrogen-containing gas, and the remainder of the benzene and hydrogen-containing gas is evenly distributed and serve together the space between the layers of the catalyst.

Moreover, the process of hydrogenation is carried out at a temperature of 140-240C, a pressure of 3-6 MPa, the space velocity of the raw material of 0.5-2.0 h-1.

As the catalyst used ecumenically or aluminium oxide-platinum catalyst.

Submission of benzene together with everything in the space between the layers of the catalyst and chosen ratio between the amount of benzene and everything served in the upper part of the reactor and into the space between catalyst eliminates the need for recirculation of cyclohexane, to avoid unproductive load reactor ballast fractions and significantly improve the performance of the method. This also happens stabilization of the temperature in the reaction zone.

The proposed method can be used for hydrogenation of petrochemicals or coal benzene in obtaining pure cyclohexane, and for the hydrogenation of benzene fraction with the aim of obtaining high-octane component of commercial gasoline with a minimum content of benzene.

The proposed method is illustrated by the following examples.

Example 1.

The hydrogenation is subjected to benzene with sulfur content less than 1 ppm.

Use shelving reactor, consisting of 6 zones of contact of the feedstock and catalyst (platinum on alumina). The process is carried out at a pressure of 3 MPa, t is mperature 240C and space velocity of the feedstock 0.5 h -1.

In the upper zone of the reactor receives 50% wt. from the source of benzene, the remaining 50% wt. distributed evenly across the reaction zones.

In the same way in the upper area serves 40% of the total SIVs, the remaining 60% are distributed uniformly on the reaction zones.

The reaction temperature along the height of the reactor is increased by only 5C (240C, the output is 245C).

The result cyclohexane to 99.9% wt. purity. Process productivity has increased by ~1.6 times.

Example 2.

The hydrogenation is subjected to benzene with sulfur content less than 0.5 ppm.

Use shelving reactor, consisting of 3 areas of contact of the feedstock and catalyst (Nickel aluminum oxide). The process is carried out at a pressure of 6 MPa, a temperature of 140C and space velocity of the raw material - 2,0 h-1.

In the upper zone of the reactor is fed 70% wt. from the source of benzene, the remaining 30% wt. distributed evenly across the reaction zones.

In the same way in the upper area serves 70% of the total SIVs, the remaining 30% are distributed uniformly on the reaction zones.

In the result, the reaction temperature along the height of the reactor is increased by only 4C (140C, the output is 144C).

The result cyclohexane to 99.9% wt. purity. Process productivity has increased by ~6.6 times.

Example 3.

The hydrogenation is subjected to benzene fraction with an octane rating of 78.5 in the research is Liscomb method wikipaedia in the temperature range of 40-90C. catalytic reforming process, containing in its composition 30% benzene, 2% of toluene, and the rest of paraffin-naphthene hydrocarbons, sulfur content in this fraction is 0.1 ppm.

Use shelving reactor, consisting of 4 zones of contact of the feedstock and catalyst (platinum on alumina). The process is carried out at a pressure of 5 MPa, a temperature of 200C and space velocity of the raw material - 1,0 h-1.

In the upper zone of the reactor is fed 60% wt. from the source of benzene, the remaining 40% wt. distributed evenly across the reaction zones.

In the same way in the upper area serves 50% of the total SIVs, the remaining 50% is distributed uniformly on the reaction zones.

The reaction temperature along the height of the reactor is increased by only 5C (200C, the output of 205C).

The result is a gasoline fraction containing cyclohexane, octane number 78 on the research method. Benzene content in this fraction is less than 0.1% wt. Process productivity has increased by ~3.3 times.

Thus, the above examples show that the proposed method of hydrogenation of benzene can significantly improve the efficiency of the process is to increase the volumetric feed rate 1.6-6.6 times, while getting cyclohexane high purity or high-octane component commodity AVT is gasoline with a minimum content of benzene.

1. The method of hydrogenation of benzene in the adiabatic reactor shelf type by contacting benzene with a catalyst located on the shelves, at elevated temperature and pressure in the presence of hydrogen-containing gas fed to the reactor together with the benzene in the upper part, and in the space between the layers of catalyst, characterized in that the upper part of the reactor serves 50-70 wt.% from the source of benzene together with 40-70% of the total volume of hydrogen-containing gas, and the remainder of the benzene and hydrogen-containing gas is evenly distributed and served together in the space between the catalyst layers.

2. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the hydrogenation process is carried out at a temperature of 140-240C, a pressure of 3-6 MPa, the space velocity of the raw material of 0.5-2.0 h-1.

3. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the catalyst used ecumenically or aluminium oxide-platinum catalyst.



 

Same patents:

FIELD: chemistry.

SUBSTANCE: invention relates to a copper-modified nickel catalyst for hydrogenation of an aromatic compound to obtain a hydrogenated cyclic compound containing from 4 to 10 wt % Ni and from approximately 0.2 to 0.9 wt % Cu, deposited on a support made from transition aluminium oxide with BET specific surface area from approximately 40 to 180 m2/g and pore volume from approximately 0.3 to approximately 0.8 cm3/g, where the catalyst contains one or more modifying components selected from a group consisting of Ag and Ru. The invention also relates to a method of hydrogenating aromatic compounds in a reaction stream which uses the catalyst given above.

EFFECT: increased efficiency of the method of hydrogenating aromatic compounds.

19 cl, 6 tbl, 6 ex

FIELD: hydrogenation-dehydrogenation catalysts.

SUBSTANCE: invention relates to a method for preparing spherical supported metal catalysts with metal content from 10 to 70%, to spherical metal catalyst, to a process of hydrogenation of aromatic compounds wherein the latter are hydrogenised using spherical metal catalyst, and to a process of hydrogenation of aromatic compounds wherein the latter are hydrogenised using spherical supported metal catalyst.

EFFECT: increased activity and selectivity of catalyst having high porosity and uniform pore size distribution.

13 cl, 5 tbl, 12 ex

FIELD: industrial organic synthesis.

SUBSTANCE: isopropyl alcohol production process comprises hydrogenation of starting acetone including from 0.01 to 10000 ppm benzene in presence of hydrogen and catalyst to give isopropyl alcohol and benzene hydrogenation products, acetone and benzene contained in feedstock being hydrogenated simultaneously. In its second embodiment, isopropyl alcohol production process comprises product separation stage. Process of producing phenol and isopropyl alcohol containing benzene hydrogenation products comprises stages: alkylation of benzene with isopropyl alcohol and/or propylene to form cumene, oxidation of resulting cumene into cumene hydroperoxide, acid cleavage of cumene hydroperoxide to produce phenol and acetone including from 0.01 to 10000 ppm benzene, preferably concentration of produced benzene-polluted acetone, and catalytic hydrogenation of benzene-polluted acetone into isopropyl alcohol containing benzene hydrogenation products, hydrogenation of benzene and acetone proceeding simultaneously.

EFFECT: enhanced process efficiency.

3 cl, 1 dwg, 1 tbl

FIELD: petrochemical processes.

SUBSTANCE: hydrocarbon feedstock containing at least 1 vol % of at least one 5- or 6-membered cyclic hydrocarbon is subjected to preliminary processing, which consists in that feedstock is brought into contact with catalyst in presence of hydrogen under conditions favorable for selective opening of the cycle of cyclic hydrocarbon followed by isomerization stage wherein preliminarily processed feedstock comes into contact with isomerization catalyst to produce triptane-containing product stream.

EFFECT: increased selectivity of process.

34 cl

FIELD: chemistry of aromatic compounds.

SUBSTANCE: proposed method includes bringing the non-substituted mononuclear aromatic compound in contact with gaseous hydrogen in presence of at least one catalyst in reaction column at passing the reaction components through catalyst (catalysts) fixed in reaction column; hydrogenation is performed in such way that cyclo-aliphatic compounds escape through side outlet or lower part of column or from side outlet and lower parts of column.

EFFECT: enhanced selectivity of hydrogenation and increased yield of products.

11 cl, 2 dwg, 1 tbl, 1 ex

The invention relates to an improved method of hydrogenation of unsaturated cyclic compounds such as benzene and aniline, or cyclohexylaniline and dicyclohexylamine, obtaining, for example, cyclohexylaniline or cyclohexane

The invention relates to methods for nicolacopoulos catalyst used in industry for hydrogenation, for example, organic compounds, for mahanirvana co and CO2and other processes

The invention relates to a method for hydrogenation of aromatic ketones, which are intermediate compounds used in the production of dyes, varnishes, resins

FIELD: chemistry.

SUBSTANCE: invention relates to a copper-modified nickel catalyst for hydrogenation of an aromatic compound to obtain a hydrogenated cyclic compound containing from 4 to 10 wt % Ni and from approximately 0.2 to 0.9 wt % Cu, deposited on a support made from transition aluminium oxide with BET specific surface area from approximately 40 to 180 m2/g and pore volume from approximately 0.3 to approximately 0.8 cm3/g, where the catalyst contains one or more modifying components selected from a group consisting of Ag and Ru. The invention also relates to a method of hydrogenating aromatic compounds in a reaction stream which uses the catalyst given above.

EFFECT: increased efficiency of the method of hydrogenating aromatic compounds.

19 cl, 6 tbl, 6 ex

FIELD: chemistry.

SUBSTANCE: invention concerns single-stage method of obtaining fructopiranose sulfamate derivatives of the general formula (I) , where X is selected out of CH2 or O; R3, R4, R5 and R6, each selected independently out of hydrogen or low-grade alkyl, then X is CH2, R5 and R6 can be alkene groups linked with formation of benzene ring, then X is O, R3 and R4 and/or R5 and R6 together can be methylenedioxy group of the formula: , where R7 and R8 are equal or different and denote hydrogen, low-grade alkyl, or are an alkyl and are linked together to form cyclopentyl or cyclohexyl ring; , involving reaction of compound of the formula (II) with sulfuryldiamide at high temperature in the presence of 0 to ca. 10% of water, resulting in obtaining of respective compound of the formula (I); and method of obtaining compound of the formula (1a).

EFFECT: development of a single-stage method for obtaining fructopiranose sulfamate derivatives.

29 cl, 10 tbl, 10 ex

FIELD: industrial organic synthesis.

SUBSTANCE: isopropyl alcohol production process comprises hydrogenation of starting acetone including from 0.01 to 10000 ppm benzene in presence of hydrogen and catalyst to give isopropyl alcohol and benzene hydrogenation products, acetone and benzene contained in feedstock being hydrogenated simultaneously. In its second embodiment, isopropyl alcohol production process comprises product separation stage. Process of producing phenol and isopropyl alcohol containing benzene hydrogenation products comprises stages: alkylation of benzene with isopropyl alcohol and/or propylene to form cumene, oxidation of resulting cumene into cumene hydroperoxide, acid cleavage of cumene hydroperoxide to produce phenol and acetone including from 0.01 to 10000 ppm benzene, preferably concentration of produced benzene-polluted acetone, and catalytic hydrogenation of benzene-polluted acetone into isopropyl alcohol containing benzene hydrogenation products, hydrogenation of benzene and acetone proceeding simultaneously.

EFFECT: enhanced process efficiency.

3 cl, 1 dwg, 1 tbl

The invention relates to a method of separation of cyclohexane from the reaction mixture for the synthesis of cyclohexanone and cyclohexanol and may find application in the chemical industry for preparation of caprolactam

The invention relates to an improved method of hydrogenation of unsaturated cyclic compounds such as benzene and aniline, or cyclohexylaniline and dicyclohexylamine, obtaining, for example, cyclohexylaniline or cyclohexane

FIELD: industrial organic synthesis.

SUBSTANCE: isopropyl alcohol production process comprises hydrogenation of starting acetone including from 0.01 to 10000 ppm benzene in presence of hydrogen and catalyst to give isopropyl alcohol and benzene hydrogenation products, acetone and benzene contained in feedstock being hydrogenated simultaneously. In its second embodiment, isopropyl alcohol production process comprises product separation stage. Process of producing phenol and isopropyl alcohol containing benzene hydrogenation products comprises stages: alkylation of benzene with isopropyl alcohol and/or propylene to form cumene, oxidation of resulting cumene into cumene hydroperoxide, acid cleavage of cumene hydroperoxide to produce phenol and acetone including from 0.01 to 10000 ppm benzene, preferably concentration of produced benzene-polluted acetone, and catalytic hydrogenation of benzene-polluted acetone into isopropyl alcohol containing benzene hydrogenation products, hydrogenation of benzene and acetone proceeding simultaneously.

EFFECT: enhanced process efficiency.

3 cl, 1 dwg, 1 tbl

FIELD: chemistry.

SUBSTANCE: invention concerns single-stage method of obtaining fructopiranose sulfamate derivatives of the general formula (I) , where X is selected out of CH2 or O; R3, R4, R5 and R6, each selected independently out of hydrogen or low-grade alkyl, then X is CH2, R5 and R6 can be alkene groups linked with formation of benzene ring, then X is O, R3 and R4 and/or R5 and R6 together can be methylenedioxy group of the formula: , where R7 and R8 are equal or different and denote hydrogen, low-grade alkyl, or are an alkyl and are linked together to form cyclopentyl or cyclohexyl ring; , involving reaction of compound of the formula (II) with sulfuryldiamide at high temperature in the presence of 0 to ca. 10% of water, resulting in obtaining of respective compound of the formula (I); and method of obtaining compound of the formula (1a).

EFFECT: development of a single-stage method for obtaining fructopiranose sulfamate derivatives.

29 cl, 10 tbl, 10 ex

Up!