Mechanical joint of floor boards with help of flexible rabbet
SUBSTANCE: invention is related to the field of construction, in particular to floor boards of plank materials with mechanical connecting systems. Floor boards are described, which are equipped with mechanical connecting system comprising flexible rabbet in slot providing for displacement, which is displaced in process of motion in case of vertical folding. Besides rabbet making is described, as well as manufacturing and installation methods.
EFFECT: improved accuracy of floor boards installation and operational reliability of floor.
38 cl, 24 dwg
The text descriptions are given in facsimile form.
1. A set of floorboards(1, 1', 1"), essentially the identical, contains connectors(20, 30, 6, 8, 14), made in one piece with the floorboards(1, 1', 1") (1') and the possibility of connecting new floorboards with the first (1") and second (1) the Board so that the top edge of the junction of these new and second floorboards in the United state form a vertical plane (VP), and the first connector (6, 8, 14) is arranged to connect the specified new floorboards (1') with the specified second Board (1 in the horizontal direction (D2)perpendicular to the specified vertical plane, and the second connector (20, 30) is arranged to connect the specified new floorboards (1') with the specified second Board (1) in the vertical direction (D1)parallel to the vertical plane (VP), the second connector includes a flexible tongue (30) in providing the offset groove (40) in one of the new or second floorboards, providing an offset groove (40) is located at the edge of the floorboards and open to the vertical plane (VP), a flexible tongue (30) has direction (L) in length along the edges of the junction, the width (W) in the horizontal plane, perpendicular to the length, and thickness (T) in the vertical direction, while the flexible tongue is made interoperable in the United state with tongue-and-groove groove in the other of the new or second floorboards, the first connector includes a locking strip (6), which departs from kazanavicienes plane of the second floor and has a locking element (8), when this locking strip (6) is made interoperable in the United state open down the locking groove (14) new floorboards, characterized in that the new Board is made with the possibility of connection with the first and second floorboards by vertical folding, part of the flexible tongue during the vertical folding is shifted twice in providing the offset groove, and the first offset is vertical folding new floorboards, whereby at least part of the flexible tongue is bent in the horizontal direction, the second displacement of the flexible tongue to its original position is, essentially, a spring effect is caused by the specified the displacement of the flexible tongue.
2. A set of floorboards according to claim 1, in which the flexible tongue (30) along its length (L) has at least two sections (MS, ES), and the first or second offset one of the sections is greater than the first or the second offset of the other sections.
3. A set of floorboards according to claim 2, in which the flexible tongue (30) along its length (L) has a middle section (MS) and two end sections (ES) on both sides of the middle section (MS), and the middle section (MS) may move more than one of the end sections (ES).
4. A set of floorboards according to claims 1 to 3, wherein said flexible tongue (30) has a protruding portion (P2), which United the state located outside of providing the offset of the groove (40), and located in the groove portion (P1) in providing the offset groove (40), thus serving size (P2) and/or in the groove portion (P1) is changed along the length (L).
5. A set of floorboards according to claim 4, in which the protruding portion (P2) assigned by the corner sections (9a, 9b) of the floorboards.
6. A set of floorboards according to any one of claims 1 or 5 in which the flexible tongue (30) made of a molded polymeric material.
7. A set of floorboards according to claim 5, characterized in that the blocking element (8) is partially located in the locking groove (14), begins when the first offset.
8. A set of floorboards according to claim 7, in which the flexible tongue (30) is located on the same edge that the locking strip (6).
9. The Board, having the edge portion open in the lateral direction of the groove in which is inserted a tongue made as separate parts, wherein the tongue is located in the groove with the possibility of bending in its longitudinal direction and in a plane essentially parallel to the principal plane of the floorboards, so that part of the tongue is resiliently displaced in the specified plane.
10. Board according to claim 9, in which the tongue (30) along its length (L) has at least two sections (MS, ES), and the displacement of the pile these sections are shifted in different degrees.
11. Board according to claim 9, in which the tongue (30) along its length (L) has a middle section (MS) and two end sections (ES) vowed side of the middle section (MS), and the middle section (MS) may move more than the end sections (ES).
12. The Board according to any one of p-11, in which the tongue in a specified plane, essentially parallel to the principal plane of the floorboards, has the recess in a direction parallel to the principal plane of the floorboards.
13. The Board indicated in paragraph 12, in which the specified recess and the bottom of the groove formed by the space, while the part of the body of the tongue may be bent in the specified namespace.
14. The Board indicated in paragraph 13, in which the body of the tongue has a surface (32, 33, 35) offset, which is inclined relative to the main plane of the floorboards.
15. Shpunt, intended for insertion into the open in the lateral direction of the groove floorboards on any PP-14, characterized in that the groove has an elongated shape and made with the possibility of bending when placed in a groove in its longitudinal direction and in a plane essentially parallel to the principal plane of the floorboards, so that part of the tongue is resiliently displaced in the specified plane.
16. Shpunt indicated in paragraph 15, in which the tongue in its main plane is elongated body of the tongue, having the recess in a direction parallel to the main plane of the workpiece sheet.
17. The piling on of clause 15 or 16, in which the tongue contains the top surface (33) of the offset and the lower surface (35) of the offset.
18. The tongue on 17, in which the upper surface (3) offset and/or the bottom surface (35) of the offset has/have an inclined edge surface (32).
19. The tongue on 17, in which the upper surface (33) of the displacement and/or on the lower surface (35) of the offset is the protrusion (36).
20. Tongue in claim 19, in which in the longitudinal direction of the tongue are two or more protrusions (36).
21. Shpunt indicated in paragraph 15, in which the tongue in the longitudinal direction is essentially sinusoidal.
22. The tongue on item 21, which is essentially sinusoidal groove in the longitudinal direction contains more than one period.
23. The sheet according to any one of p or 22, in which essentially sinusoidal groove includes a straight part at the bottom the period of the sinusoid and/or in the upper period of the sinusoid.
24. Shpunt indicated in paragraph 15, in which the groove is asymmetric in the longitudinal direction.
25. Shpunt indicated in paragraph 15, in which the tongue contains a notch.
26. Shpunt indicated in paragraph 15, in which the tongue contains the end part made with easy grip.
27. Shpunt indicated in paragraph 15, in which the width (W) of the groove varies in the longitudinal direction of the tongue.
28. Shpunt indicated in paragraph 15, in which the tongue is made of plastic, preferably polypropylene or Polyoxymethylene and reinforced with fibres, for example glass.
29. The workpiece (50) for piles containing at least two sheet according to any one of PP-28, in which indicated at least two grooves are connected with the possibility of disconnecting with each other.
30. Material is ka (50) for piles in clause 29, in which the flexible tongue (30) made of a molded polymeric material and can be pinned in providing the offset groove (40) and configured in such a way that part of the tongue may move during the vertical folding.
31. A method of obtaining a rectangular floorboards (1, 1')having a machined abutting parts (4A, 4b) with a mechanical coupling system that locks the floorboards horizontally (D2) and vertically (D1) on at least two opposite sides, with the specified connector system comprises at least one flexible tongue (30), with flexible grooves (30) made of a polymer material and formed as the workpiece (50) for piles in clause 29 or 30, containing at least two flexible tongue (30), and the method contains the steps that carry out the separation of one of the flexible grooves (30) from the workpiece (50) piles, displacement piles, essentially parallel to its width (W) and/or the length (L) and the connection of the tongue with the help of the friction force with providing the offset groove (40), whereby the tongue is located in the groove so that it can be bent in its longitudinal direction and in a plane essentially parallel to the principal plane of the floorboards so that the part of the tongue can elastically move in the specified plane during the connection.
32. The method according to the .31, in which the flexible tongues (30) is performed by injection molding a polymeric material.
33. The method of laying the floor of the rectangular floorboards connected in a vertical D1 and D2 horizontal direction of the long side to long side and the long side to the short side, and floorboards floorboards are of two types a and b with mirrored connective systems, with at least one side of each floor has a flexible tongue (30), which permits vertical folding, characterized in that the laying of the entire floor shall be administered only by turning.
34. The tool (100, 101, 102, 103) to remove floorboards, characterized in that the instrument contains the engaged part (104) and a working part (105), made with the possibility of inserting in spotboy groove or providing an offset groove floorboards.
35. The tool 34, in which the working part (105) is elongated, and when it is inserted into spotboy groove, adapted to propel the flexible sheet adjacent floorboards from sportowego groove.
36. The tool p, in which the working part (105) includes a protrusion or a recess, which is designed to grip the end portion containing the protrusion or the recess of the tongue.
37. Instrument according to any one of p-36, in which the working part (105) is made of flexible material such as plastic or elastic and givemore metal.
38. The tool 34, in which at least the working part (105) is made curved.
The priority is set by the date of filing the first application N 04025167.0 from 22.10.2004, filed in the patent office EP.
SUBSTANCE: invention is related to the field of construction, in particular to floor panel (1) of rectangular shape with base (2) of wood material and with decorative layer on upper side of panel. Side edges of panel are arranged as pairwise opposite to each other. Pair of side edges has geometrically closed responsive hook-like profiles: receiving hook (9), inverted to lower side of floor panel, and also fixing hook (10) on opposite side edge, inverted to upper side of floor panel (1). Both hooks have peripheral side surface, at least with one protruding fixator (13, 14), with which receiving pocket (21, 22) is matched in responsive receiving hook (9), and fixing hook (10) by means of fixing motion perpendicularly to plane of floor panel (1) is fixed with receiving hook (9). Between fixator (13, 14) of fixing hook (10) and upper side of floor panel there is distance provided equal at least to one third of the whole thickness of panel.
EFFECT: prevention of crack formation near decorative layer of panel.
8 cl, 4 dwg
SUBSTANCE: laminated floor boards contain decorative patterns; surface finishes, which are mechanically embossed with matching; deepened perimeters and fixation mechanisms. Neighboring boards that are actually evened relative to each other makes it possible to create matched impressed patterns passing actually continuously through neighboring floor panels. Separate boards in flooring system may contain at least one incomplete subpanel having decorative pattern and/or impressed surface finish (i.e. pattern), which is complementary to pattern of adjacent incomplete subpanel or board. Each board may include edge patterns located near some part of board edge, and at least one main pattern, adjacenebt with edge patterns. Edge patterns on board or boards in flooring system are actually identical to each other. Main patterns create an actually continuous pattern with adjacent edge pattern on a separate board.
EFFECT: simplified assembly of floor and prevention of its premature wear.
22 cl, 19 dwg
SUBSTANCE: decorative surfaces of panels are visually matched to each other at least on one side, so that in process of transition from one installed panel to another neighboring installed panel, a continuous pattern of decor is created. Continuous pattern in context of the present invention is represented as wood-type decor, when texture of reproduced wood is not visually interrupted in transition from one installed panel to neighboring installed panel, therefore, there is no displacement between according specified textures. The same is effective for other decors, for instance stone-type decors.
EFFECT: improved quality of coating.
9 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: construction industry.
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to construction industry and namely to adjustable floors. Adjustable floor includes boarding joists with through threaded holes in which hollow support racks with external thread are screwed. Each rack consists of a vertical part and a bottom part with central hole for passing the fastening element and having flat external surface and internal cone-shaped surface converging in direction of the central hole. Joists are made in the form of bars from whole timber with pre-drilled threaded holes after timber has been dried up to humidity of not more than 12%. The rack is made from thermoplastic material of the group containing polystyrene, and ratio of minimum thickness of the wall of vertical rack part not considering the height of turns of thread in the area of its being attached to internal surface of the bottom part to minimum distance from internal surface of the bottom part to its flat external surface is 1:(2-6).
EFFECT: improving the floor operating reliability.
6 cl, 4 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention is related to the field of construction, in particular to floor coatings in regions with high humidity. Flooring board of hard wood includes base in the form of substrate and front layer in the form of lamel combined with it. Substrate on the side of lamel installation is arranged with grooves of dovetail type, in which according longitudinal inserts-slot wedges are fixed. Lamel, substrate and inserts-slot wedges are made of the same material. Grooves are arranged evenly along the whole length of substrate with identical pitch parallel to each other at the sharp angle to one of its lateral sides. Beginning of every groove installation pitch on one lateral side of substrate matches end of previous groove installation pitch on its opposite side.
EFFECT: higher resistance of flooring board to casting due to wedging of substrate with inserts-slot wedges.
8 cl, 2 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention concerns construction, particularly supporting structure for raised floor. Supporting structure includes multiple supports and stringers supporting floor panels and mounted between neighbour supports. Each support includes a strut with top support part with radial supporting lobes at the top end of strut and with a plate at the bottom end of strut. Each stringer has mainly "П"-shaped cross-section with two parallel side parts and link part resting against radial lobe of top support part. At least one side part at the end of stringer features cavity close to link part and guide line leading from distal edge of side part to the cavity. Cavity and guide line are formed by indent in the internal surface of side stringer part, with guide line running away from side part edge and entering cavity.
EFFECT: enhanced rigidity of support.
10 cl, 3 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention is related to construction of wooden structures and may be used in construction of wooden decks, floors or fences. Method includes manufacturing of interlocking items, for which slots are arranged at end side of one of connected items in vertical plane with depth equal to thickness of interlocking device vertical wall. Then they are installed in slots aflush, and another item is joined by end to interlocking item, and thus all wooden items are connected serially one after another. Besides, each subsequent row of interlocking items is displaced relative to the previous one by half of pitch between them. Device for connection of wooden parts, which is made of metal, has vertical wall with height that is equal to thickness of connected items. Plates are fixed rigidly and coaxially to the wall perpendicularly on both sides, and are sharpened on one side with width of at least 1-2 thicknesses of joined items and length equal to width of joined items. Pitch of interlocking items installation makes at least 1.618 of their length, moreover, round openings are arranged for fastening elements on vertical wall of interlocking item.
EFFECT: higher strength of connection.
2 cl, 3 dwg
SUBSTANCE: floor panels in their lateral edges have fixation elements made mainly in the form of "groove-connector" couplings and make it possible to joint panels by insertion with turning into each other. During installation panels are moved forward as follows: at first, at the first stage, several panels of the newly laid row are coupled with each other. Then, at the second stage, coupled panels of the newly laid row are connected with the panels of already laid row by insertion and turning of fixation elements into each other; thereat on one or several sub-stages, starting from one of the ends of newly laid panel row using panels twisting-property, panels in parts are moved toward their other end, thus panels get connected with each other by clamp-joint type coupling.
EFFECT: simplification of assembly of panels.
12 cl, 7 dwg
SUBSTANCE: according to the invention, the lining panel has two pairs of opposite side edges. One pair of side edges has adapting elements in the form of groove and dowels, which stretch along corresponding side edge. As minimum, one section of limiting groove surface and one section of limiting dowel surface is made rough and in the form of toothing. The toothing is available on limiting surfaces of groove and dowel, which are complementary to each other. The toothing direction coincides with the direction of the corresponding side edge length (L and Q). The direction of teeth stretching coincides with groove and dowel coverage direction (U). When panel is joined with another identical panel, complementary sections adjoin each other and are engaged with each other. Another version of lining panel manufacture is disclosed in the invention.
EFFECT: avoiding clearances between lining panels.
14 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: construction industry.
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to ready-made floorings, mainly floor, open areas, for instance sports areas, and can be used as supporting nonstructural element. Flooring tile represents, or consists of, three dimensional frame structure consisting of two parts - upper and lower ones connected to each other, and containing locking devices located on some part of tile perimeter; at that lower part is a grid the joints of which are made in the form of cylinders or blunted cones converging downwards, or pyramids; at that each joint of the grid is hollow. At least some of the grid joints are equipped with stiffeners, and at least two of them are connected to stiffeners of adjacent joints, thus comprising the grid arch-type braces whereon rested is upper part of the frame structure. The latter is connected to its lower part in a solid or separated manner, and is made in the form of a flat plate or a number of plates and/or number of platforms that are coaxially connected to lower part joints. Locking devices are made in the form of hollow cylinders or hollow blunted cones, or pyramids, which are connected to lower part of the frame structure by means of at least one load-carrying connection element. Two sides of the tile consist of at least two but mainly four locking devices made so that they can be connected to any grid joint of the lower part of the frame structure of the same tile. The present construction is easy to manufacture, economical and non-material intensive.
EFFECT: providing required reliability and durability of flooring as a whole, providing the possibility of developing any colour patterns, and the possibility of replacing the worn upper part of the tile frame structure.
22 cl, 40 dwg
FIELD: building, particularly floor structures in rooms adapted for electronic and electrical equipment installation.
SUBSTANCE: floor comprises height-adjustable stands with support plates to which beams with panels are connected. Each support plate has slots located in crosswise manner and opened from peripheral part thereof. Support plate is provided with covering plate having central orifice, cuts arranged in crosswise manner along its perimeter and radial extensions dividing covering plate into four equal segments. Panel plate corners rest upon segment surfaces. Covering plate has metal strips crossing at the 90o angle and disposed from lower side thereof. Two pair of slots are formed between covering plate cuts and extend in annular direction. Metal strip ends passing through above slots are bent on outer side of covering plate.
EFFECT: increased operational performance.
7 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: building, particularly adjustable floor supports.
SUBSTANCE: support comprises combined post including rod with outer thread connected to circular ring support plate and hollow tubular member connected to lower plate secured to floor underlay. Support plate has pair of slots arranged along plate perimeter in crosslike manner and provided with covering plate having central orifice. Covering plate comprises radial extensions for floor panels installation and cuts arranged in crosslike manner to provide free beam installation in mating slots of support plate. Hollow tubular member of post has inner thread engaging mating rod thread. Hollow tubular member diameter is equal to 0.2 - 0.3 of support plate diameter. Covering plate is provided with two metal strips crossing each other in central orifice area thereof. Two opposite pair of slots are made between covering plate cuts. Ends of metal strip pass through above slots and are bent on outer surface of covering plate.
EFFECT: improved service performance.
6 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: building, particularly adjustable supports for raised floor or double-floor structures.
SUBSTANCE: set comprises threaded rod with nut screwed on rod, short cylindrical member connected to plate by one end thereof and replaceable cylindrical head having inner conical surface. Difference between head end diameters is 0.4 - 0.6 mm. Method of support assembling involves placing cylindrical member on floor; putting replaceable head on cylindrical member and inserting threaded rod in head.
EFFECT: extended range of technical capabilities along with maintaining high connection reliability.
7 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: building units, particularly composite raised floors made of panels and defining space for laying electric cables and/or providing ventilation.
SUBSTANCE: support comprises rod fixedly secured to support panel and body formed as sleeve and having support flange on the first end and cylindrical flange on another one. Cylindrical flange may be axially displaced and fixed on rod. Sleeve side has part with curvilinear surface extending over at least half of sleeve length defined by flanges. Curvilinear surface is formed by rotation of second-order line segment around support axis.
EFFECT: increased strength characteristics, particularly directional stability of support body subjected to axial alternating loads when temporary compression force is applied to support body.
19 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: building, particularly raised floor panels installed on adjustable supports and used for assembling floors in rooms equipped with computer or other electronic devices.
SUBSTANCE: panel includes inner load-bearing layer of resin-bonded chipboard material, upper and lower layers of sheet metal. At least two opposite sides of inner load-bearing layer are impregnated with primer and aqueous glue is applied to the sides. Above sides are then covered with polyvinylchloride coating. Primer and aqueous glue are acrylic-based and include dag. Inner layer comprises at least two layers with increased density cooperating with upper and lower panel layers. Electric resistance between outer surfaces of opposite panel ends covered with polyvinylchloride coating is not more than 0.1 Ohm.
EFFECT: improved service properties and increased panel rigidity.
9 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: building, particularly raised floors in offices adapted for heavy equipment installation.
SUBSTANCE: panel includes tray-like metal member forming panel base and side walls having folded inwards edges extending in parallel to panel base. Arranged inside tray is load-bearing layer covered with metal sheet. Load-bearing layer has non-uniform density along height thereof and includes groove extending along layer perimeter. Metal sheet has peripheral extension formed in lower side thereof and cooperating with groove. Folded edges are connected with metal sheet in area of contact between extensions and grooves, outer surfaces thereof are in plane with outer surface of metal sheet connected to inner load-bearing layer by depressions and/or glue.
EFFECT: increased load bearing capacity and rigidity.
8 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: building, particularly raised floors for offices equipped with computers.
SUBSTANCE: panel includes bearing plate of timber-based material enclosed with metal shell from all plate sides. Shell is formed as two boxes, namely upper and lower ones. Each box has rectangular part defining upper and lower panel sides, and side edges folded along rectangular part perimeter. Folded side edges extend over half of end panel side height. Area of rectangular part of upper box exceeds that of lover part by (4-5)δ value, where δ is thickness of upper box. Folded side edges of upper and lower boxes are equal in height. End parts of adjacent side edges of each end plate side are pressed together in overlapped manner.
EFFECT: improved antistatic properties of raised floor, increased reliability of panel connection.
7 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: building units, particularly false floors elevated above base and supported by adjustable supports.
SUBSTANCE: false floor defining a chamber for communication lines consists of panels. Floor panel comprises inner load-bearing layer of flakeboard, upper decorative layer of vinyl plastics and lower layer of sheet material. At least two opposite side surfaces of inner layer are impregnated with priming agent and aqueous adhesive is applied on above surfaces to which polyvinylchloride coating is further connected. Priming agent and aqueous adhesive are formed on acrylic base and dag is added to above substances. Inner layer includes at least two high-density sub-layers contacting with upper and lower panel layers. Electrical resistance between outer surfaces of opposite panel ends covered with polyvinylchloride coating is not more than 0.1 ohm.
EFFECT: increased strength of floor panel.
10 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: building, particularly floor members for underfloor heating/cooling systems.
SUBSTANCE: floor member comprises sheet with at least one groove, heat-conducting layer extending over one main sheet surface and along each groove side to form depression for heat-conducting wire receiving opened from top side thereof. Depression tightly encloses wire and passes over half of cross-sectional perimeter thereof. Upper wire side is flush with upper sheet surface or located below thereof. Sheet has thin foldable foil with thickness of less than 200 μm.
EFFECT: reduced floor member thickness, increased simplicity of floor member dimension selection by cutting foil inside the groove.
6 cl, 10 dwg
FIELD: building, particularly floor, ceiling and wall covering.
SUBSTANCE: support includes square lower bearing plate made of flexible metal sheet material and upper bearing plate. The plates have central orifices. Central orifice of lower plate comprises rod receiving recess and is surrounded with annular depression having depth not exceeding sheet thickness. Central orifice of upper plate comprises flange. The plates are provided with radial grooves located so that convex surfaces thereof face each other. Depression and grooves have oval cross-section and oval or wavy cross-sections in connection areas in-between. Upper plate is made of the same material as the lower one. Orifices for fastening members receiving formed in lower plate and holes for gasket fixing made in upper plate are coaxial and created along stiffening ribs extending along square diagonals.
EFFECT: increased support resistance and strength thereof along with reduced material consumption, decreased mass and simplified manufacture.
14 cl, 6 dwg