SUBSTANCE: invention relates to fire-resistant compositions which are used for making various products, for example in form of films, fibre, tape, moulding compositions, section materials or as binders for coating materials, adhesives or filler. This composition contains (a) polyolefin and (b) at least one compound of formula I: R4R3R2C-Z1-Z2-Z3(R2)rR3R4 (I).
EFFECT: use of non-halogenated compounds of general formula (I) in the composition as antipyrene for polyolefins and is an industrially and environmentally necessary alternative to halogenated antipyrene compounds, resulting in excellent combustion slowing down, excellent initial colouring, weak yellowing and self-extinction of such compositions.
20 cl, 4 ex, 2 tbl
The text descriptions are given in facsimile form.
1. Flame retardant composition, which includes
(a) a polyolefin, and
(b) at least one compound of formula (I)
in which Z1and Z2both represent NR1a Z3denotes C or N; r represents 0 when Z3denotes N, and r is 1 when Z3means With;
both R1together they form the link between Z1and Z2or each of R1independently denotes H or forms a bond together with R2at the adjacent atom, or, respectively, Z3;
each R2independently forms a bond or denotes a monovalent radical as listed below for R3and R4;
each R3independently and each R4independently denote a monovalent radical selected from H, optionally substituted alkyl, who obazatelno substituted cycloalkyl, or when one or both of the atom and Z3as stated above in the formula (I), R3and R4together with the aforementioned atom or, respectively, Z3to which they are attached, form a optionally substituted saturated, partially saturated or aromatic mono - or polycyclic ring system containing from 5 to 20 carbon atoms; a R2denotes a monovalent radical, as it is presented above for R3and R4or forms a link between Z3and Z4or forms a bond in the ring system formed by R3and R4between the said atom or, respectively, Z3and adjacent ring atom;
or Z3together with R2if there is one, R3and R4that join to form the group-R'5([Z1-Z2-R6-]kZ1-Z2-R5-H)tin which each of R'5and R5independently denotes alkylene, cycloalkyl, cycloalkenyl or cycloalkylcarbonyl, each R6independently denotes alkylene, cycloalkyl, cycloalkenyl or cycloalkylcarbonyl, each of Z1-Z2- represents-NR1-NR1-;
t denotes 1 or 2, and k values indicates 0-3,
each group or the rest of the group, described as options for R3, R43, R'4, R'5and R6, optionally substituted independently with 1-3 alkilani, alkenylamine, akinyemi, cycloalkyl, cycloalkenyl, arylalkyl; or Z3together with R2if there is one, R3and R4who join it, represent a connecting group R8- education group, R2R3R4C-Z1-Z2-R8-[U]xthat is a recurring structural unit of the polymer, in which R8means connecting link or alkylene, cycloalkyl, heterocyclyl or Allen; U denotesor; R' denotes H or alkyl, and x is from 2 to 500;
provided that in the compound of formula (I) at least one of an atom and Z3as shown in the above formula (I), R3and R4independently other than N, and R2denotes H or link.
2. The composition according to claim 1, which compound of formula (I) selected from the following compounds of formulas (II) and (III):
the compound of formula (II)
in which both R1together form a bond or each of R1independently denotes H or forms a bond together with R2at the adjacent atom as specified in claim 1;
the compound of formula (III)
in which the nd both R 1together form a bond;
where in the above formulas (II) and (III) the values of R1for R4indicated in claim 1.
3. The composition according to claim 1, in which in the compound of formula (I) as with the atom, and the atom Z3, R3and R4other than N, and R2denotes H or link.
4. The composition according to claim 1, in which compound (I) is acyclic a-Z1-Z2is symmetrical substituted.
5. The composition according to claim 1, in which compound (I) is acyclic a-Z1-Z2is asimmetricheskii replaced.
6. The composition according to claim 1, in which the compound of formula (I) is a compound of formula R4R3R2C-N=N-CR2R3R4(IIa), where the values of R2for R4in the formula (IIa) shown in claim 1.
7. The composition according to claim 2, in which the compound of formula (II) is acyclic and R3and R4at the same atom, together with them, form a optionally substituted saturated, partially saturated or aromatic, mono - or polycyclic ring system according to claim 1, the said ring which is selected from cycloalkyl or aryl, which is not substituted or is substituted by 1-3 of alkyl, alkenyl, quinil, cycloalkyl, cycloalkenyl or arylalkyl.
8. The composition according to claim 2, which compound of formula (II) are selected from bis-(cycloalkylcarbonyl)alkanovykh, the cycle is alkylalkoxysilane, arylalkylamines, cycloalkylation, cycloalkylation, arealsoulsinger and unilaterally compounds, preferably bis-(cycloalkylcarbonyl)alkane, cycloalkylation or cycloalkylation, resulting in any of the alkyl-, aryl-, arylalkyl, cycloalkyl and cycloalkenyl optionally substituted by 1-3 substituents.
9. The composition according to claim 1, in which the compound of formula (I) is a compound of formula (IIb)
in which one or both of (R3and R4) and (R'3and R'4) together with the aforementioned atom to which they are attached, form a optionally substituted saturated, partially saturated or aromatic mono - or polycyclic ring system according to claim 1 where the above-mentioned ring system selected from phenyl, mono - or bicyclic cycloalkyl containing from 5 to 16 atoms; or each R3and R4and/or each R'3and R'4independently represents H, alkyl or cycloalkyl where cycloalkyl as a group or part of a group is a mono - or bicyclic ring containing from 5 to 16 atoms; a R2denotes H or a bond in the above-mentioned ring system between the atom and the adjacent ring atom.
10. The composition according to claim 9, in which the compound of formula (I) submitted is a compound of formula (IIb')
in which one or both of (R3and R4) and (R'3and R'4) together with the aforementioned atom to which they are attached, form a saturated monocyclic ring system where the above-mentioned ring system selected from a monocyclic of cycloalkyl containing from 5 to 8 atoms, or each R'3and R'4independently denotes H, C1-C20alkyl or C5-C8cycloalkyl; a R2denotes H or a bond in the above-mentioned ring system between the atom and the adjacent ring atom.
11. The composition according to claim 1, in which component (b) comprises a compound of the formula (IIc)
in which R3and R4together with the aforementioned atom to which they are attached, form cycloalkyl containing from 5 to 8 atoms;
and the atom together with the N, R'3and R'4that join to form the group-R'5([Z1-Z2-R6-]kZ1-Z2-R5-H)tin which each of R'5and R5independently represents C1-C8alkylen,5-C8cycloalkyl,5-C8cycloalkyl-C1-C8alkylen,5-C8cycloalkyl-C1-C8alkylen-C5-C8cycloalkyl; every Z1-Z2- represent-N=-, t stands for 1, a k denotes 0.
12. The composition according to claim 1, which includes (I) an additional flame retardant.
13. The composition according to item 12, in which an additional flame retardant is a halogenated fire retardant, compound of phosphorus, metal hydroxide, metal oxides, flame retardant, based on the melamine, N-hydrocarbonoclastic (NOR) hindered amine AP, the connection of the aluminum compound of antimony or boron compound, or a mixture.
14. The composition according to item 12, provided that the composition does not contain any halogenated flame retardant compounds.
15. The composition according to 14, which comprises a synergistic mixture of compounds of formula (I) as defined in claim 1 and one or more additional AP selected from legalizirovala N-hydrocarbonization (NOR) difficulty amine flame retardant, aluminum compounds, boron compounds, magnesium hydroxide and/or swelling systems.
16. The composition according to claim 1, comprising as additional additives additives selected from the group comprising phenolic and/or amine antioxidants, employed amine light stabilizers, absorbers of UV rays, phosphites, phosphonites, benzophenone, metallic stearates, metal oxides, pigments, dyes, organophosphorus compounds, hydroxylamine or flame retardants, or mixtures thereof.
17. A way to slow the burning of the polyolefin, to what the op in this polyolefin add at least one compound of formula (I) according to claim 1.
18. The method according to 17, provided that the polymeric material does not contain one or more halogenated flame retardants.
19. The use of the compounds of formula (I) according to claim 1 as a flame retardant for polyolefin.
20. The composition according to claim 1, where component (b) is a compound of the formula
SUBSTANCE: biodegradable granular polyolefin blend represents antimisting granules sized 2-8 mm of apparent bulk density 530-630 kg/m3, granule density less than 920-1300 kg/m3. Herewith melt flow index (MFI) of the parent polyolefin is MFI=2.5-25.0 g/10 minutes. Processing and relevant aid concentrate contains at least one biodegradable additive, thermostabilisers, antioxidants, lubricants, antistatic aids, pigments, fillers etc. The granular polymer blend is produced within a number of stages to ensure uniform distribution of all the aids in polyolefin. Four powder material flows are used. Three aid compositions are mixed with three parts of parent powder polyolefin in ratio 1:4, 1:3 and 1:2 respectively. Prepared concentrate mother stocks are supplied to the fourth combined mixer with residual part of polyolefin. If required, necessary liquid biodegradable additive. The blend is stirred and homogenised at 150-250°C.
EFFECT: underwater granulation and drying result in prepared antimisting and uncompressible sustained granular product characterised by good processing behaviour and performance attributes, easy-processed with the common equipment to make various products of controlled biodegradability.
3 cl, 5 tbl, 8 ex
FIELD: polymer production.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to 1-butene copolymers containing up to 40 mol % ethylene or propylene derivatives. Copolymer of 1-butene with ethylene or propylene is described, which copolymer contains up to 40 mol % of ethylene and/or propylene units derivatives and manifests following properties: (a) product of copolymerization constants r1·r2 ≤ 2; (b) content of 1-butene units in the form of stereoregular pentads (mmmm) > 98%; and (c) lack of 4,1-inclusions of 1-butene units. Described are also: polymer compositions for manufacturing films, which contains above-indicated polymer; industrial product obtained from this copolymer; and a method for preparing such copolymer comprising 1-butene/ethylene (and/or propylene) copolymerization in presence of stereoregular catalyst containing (A) solid catalytic component including Ti compound and electron-donor compound selected from MgCl2-supported phthalates; (B) alkylaluminum compound; and (C) outer electron-donor compound of formula Ra5Rb6Si(OR7)c, wherein a and b are integers from 0 to 2, c is integer from 1 to 3, and sum (a+b+c)= 4, R5, R6, and R7 represent alkyl, cycloalkyl, or aryl radicals with 1-18 carbon atoms, optionally containing heteroatoms.
EFFECT: achieved specific balance between stereoregularity and distribution of comonomer, lack of 4,1-inclusions, and increased stretching strength.
26 cl, 8 tbl, 14 ex
FIELD: manufacture of building materials.
SUBSTANCE: material is made from principal composition containing polyethylene (mixtures of polyethylenes) and rubber crumb and, additionally, ethylene/vinyl acetate copolymer with vinyl acetate content 10-24% and characterized by melt flowability 10-18 g/10 min. Rubber crumb represents vulcanized waste with particle size 1.0-1.4 mm, which allows obtaining rubber-polymer material capable of being processed into granules and designed to be processed via jet molding into building materials such as large-size tile sheets.
EFFECT: enlarged choice of inexpensive building materials.
13 cl, 2 tbl, 6 ex
FIELD: polymer materials.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to polymer material science and can be used to manufacture structural elements of various functional destinations. Composite thermoplastic polyolefin-based material contains filler and fire-retardant additive, the former being thermally treated silicate, namely product of treatment of naturally occurring silicates by heat stroke with gradient 800-1000°C, and the latter being halogen-containing oligomer selected from group including chloroparaffin and fluorine-containing oligomer ("Foleoks"), whereas above-mentioned polyolefin is selected from group including polypropylene, low-pressure polyethylene, high-pressure polyethylene, ethylene/vinyl acetate copolymer, and thermomechanically combined mixture of polyolefins with polyolefins, polyacetals, or styrene-containing plastics.
EFFECT: improved physico-mechanical characteristics of composite polyolefin-based material and increased resistance to burning and to action of negative temperatures.
FIELD: polymer materials.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to compositions of polymer materials, which can be used to mold cutouts, fibers, tubes, films, and insulating coating on electric cable. Thermoplastic polymer material comprises polyolefin and additive for improving extrusion processing in amounts from 0.001 to 10 wt parts per 100 wt parts material. Additive is block copolymer based on diisocyanates with softening temperature below thermoplastic molding temperature.
EFFECT: improved appearance and mechanic characteristics and reduced price of manufactured products.
4 cl, 8 dwg, 1 tbl, 4 ex
FIELD: polymer materials.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to stabilizer mixture used for stabilizing polyolefin against destruction initiated by visible light, heat, or oxidation and to thus stabilized polyolefin. Stabilizer mixture comprises spatially hindered amine compound and polymer containing polar residues, weight ratio of the two compounds being between 20:1 and 1:20, respectively, provided that (i) polymer cannot be the same compound as hindered amine compound and does not contain groups of formula (1) or (II): . Where G represents hydrogen atom or methyl and G1 and G2, independently of each other, each represents hydrogen atom or methyl or they together form =O; and (ii) polymer cannot contain acidic hydrogen atom.
EFFECT: considerable increased efficiency of stabilizer composition.
22 cl, 4 tbl, 4 ex
FIELD: chemistry of polymers.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to polyethylene-base composition. Composition based on low-pressure polyethylene taken in the concentration 100 mas. p. p. comprises stearic acid in the amount 0.5-1 mas. p. as a lubricant and 4,4'-dibromobutyloxyazobenzene in the amount 0.1-0.2 mas. p. as a stabilizing agent. Using 4,4'-dibromobutyloxyazobenzene as a stabilizing agent provides enhancing stability of low-pressure polyethylene-base compositions against light-heat aging.
EFFECT: improved and valuable properties of compositions.
2 tbl, 1 ex
FIELD: polymer production.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to processing of polyvinylchloride-based compositions for manufacturing film materials and simulated leather. Composition according to invention comprises polyvinylchloride, dioctyl phthalate stabilizer, and 4-(2,3-epoxypropoxy)-4'-alkyloxyazoxybenzene having general formula:
, wherein n=1-10.
EFFECT: increased resistance of material to light and heat effects, reduced toxicity, and simplified formula of composition.
FIELD: polymer production.
SUBSTANCE: invention provides polyethylene-based composition containing 100 wt parts low-density polyethylene, 0.5-2 wt parts stearic acid, and 4-ω-hydroxyalkyloxy-4'-formylazobenzene having general formula: , wherein n=2, 3, 6, or 8-10.
EFFECT: increased resistance of compositions based on low-density polyethylene to light and heat ageing due to utilization of 4-ω-hydroxyalkyloxy-4'-formylazobenzene.
where n=3, 6, 8,
which have svetorasseivayuschim properties for polyethylene
FIELD: organic synthesis.
SUBSTANCE: method of preparing an azocarboxylic acid ester comprises synthesis an azoiminoether via reaction of azonitrile with alcohol and hydrochloric acid in aromatic solvent at HCl/azonitrile molar ratio 2-6 if alcohol is methanol and 3-6 if alcohol is ethanol or higher alcohol. Resulting azoiminoether hydrochloride is hydrolyzed by gradually adding water to reaction mixture and slowly pouring reaction mixture to water at 15 to 50оС. Mixture of liquid azocarboxylic acid esters is prepared by synthesizing azoiminoether hydrochlorides, hydrolyzing them with water, and recovering desired esters from organic phase. Invention provides mixture of azocarboxylic acid ester salts corresponding to formula II:
(II), where R1, R2, R3, and R4 represent С1-С4-alkyl groups; R and R' are independently selected from group including linear or branched aliphatic С1-С4-radicals. Invention provides liquid mixture of azocarboxylic acid esters corresponding to formula III: (III) wherein R1, R2, R3, R4, R, and R' have the same meanings as in formula II.
EFFECT: increased yields and purity of products.
23 cl, 4 tbl, 6 ex