System and method of processing symbols, embedded in digital video
FIELD: physics; communication.
SUBSTANCE: present invention pertains to multimedia information transmission systems. The technical outcome is achieved by that, video image, for example, in a multimedia stream is scanned before compression so as to identify symbols, such as graphic characters and alphanumeric characters. The types, positions and sizes of the symbols are recorded for presenting symbolic information. The image is then compressed with or with out compressing the symbols, which can be removed from the image before compression if necessary. The compressed video and symbolic information is sent to a receiver, which decompresses the video, optionally converts the symbols and then inserts them where the symbolic information indicates.
EFFECT: increased efficiency of transmitting compressed multimedia information.
34 cl, 3 dwg
The technical field to which the invention relates
The present invention relates mainly to a multimedia transmission.
The level of technology
Multimedia streams, which typically include frames, pre-compressed before transmission to save bandwidth. Video compression in General means the representation of a relatively large group of bits a relatively smaller group of bits.
When the video frame or frames contain characters that are in General used here to refer to graphical symbols and alphanumeric characters, the bits representing the character are compressed together with bits representing the image. I.e. when the video is blocked by the graphics or alphanumeric characters, the underlying image and characters together is compressed for transmission. When receiving a stream deploy to play "lost" version of the original image.
The present invention implies that compress and expand the multimedia stream, especially for efficient transmission of multimedia, often leads to some loss of data. As a result, some useful information in the original thread may not appear again in the expanded stream. The present invention also implies that in the context of video loss of a small number inform the tion usually has a minor effect, because the viewer will not be able to detect loss within a relatively large amount of data that make up the video image.
The present invention critically recognizes, however, that the characters mostly don't require a lot of data to play. Therefore, the loss of a small number of the character information during the compression process/deployment can lead to detectable distortions and/or artifacts while expanding symbol. In addition, the need for compression and transmission of symbols together with the image to which they belong, absorbs bandwidth for multimedia transmissions.
In addition to the aforementioned recognition of the present invention implies that the transmission of images over wireless lines to your portable devices often requires a significant reduction in resolution. Reduced resolution here means that fewer pixels are available for character representations. Small display screen, typically used on mobile devices, limits the ability of the human vision system or SCS (HVS), easily and accurately recognize characters. The present invention implies that the ability to increase or to convert the characters in the video that is displayed on the small screen, would improve the ability SCS to recognize the characters. Bearing in mind these observations, the following paragraph is alagaesia the invention.
System for image processing, such as video, which has a symbol, such as a graphic symbol or alphanumeric character, includes a processor that executes logic that includes scanning an image. The processor uses the methods of recognition of sign/symbol to create a representation of the symbol and then compresses the image to represent the compressed image.
In a preferred embodiment, the logic executed by the processor, may include a hidden symbol in the image before compression. Alternatively, the symbol may be compressed together with the image. The representation of a character may include not only the type or identification symbol, but also other descriptive parameters, including, but not limited to, the identity symbol, character position, character size, font, character and color of the symbol.
When the system includes a processor, a transmitter and transmitted compressed image and the representation of a character, the system may additionally include a processor technique, which expands the compressed image to view a deployed image. Using the representation of the symbol processor of the receiver can combine the symbol with the expanded image. For example, the processor PR is EMA may use the position of the character to insert or convert the version of the character in the deployed image. The representation of a character can be inserted in the compressed stream, or it may be transferred separately from him.
In another aspect, a method of processing multimedia stream that includes information about the video and the characters in the video involves removal of characters from the stream and then the data compression of the video image to represent the compressed stream.
In another aspect, the processor receiving expands the compressed video stream for presentation to a deployed image. Using the representation of the symbol, which is included in the original image, the processor receiving combines character with the expanded image. Preferred non-limiting symbolic representation may take one of several forms. For example, the representation of the pixel bit display character can be sent to or inserted in the compressed stream, for example, in the header of the compressed stream or bitwise mapping can be transmitted in a separate thread. Or code representing the character may similarly be transmitted instead of the bitwise display.
In yet another aspect of the disclosed computer product for processing scanned images with the characters. The product includes means for recognizing characters in the scanned images to play a character who information. The tool then compresses the image.
The details of the present invention, and its structure and operation, can be better understood with reference to the accompanying drawings, in which identical reference position refer to identical parts and in which:
Brief description of drawings
Fig. 1 is a functional block diagram of the present system;
Fig. 2 is a block diagram of the algorithm logic compression and transmission; and
Fig. 3 is a block diagram of various ways of accepting and deployment that can be used.
A detailed description of the preferred embodiments
In Fig. 1 shows a system, indicated generally 10, for transmission and reception of compressed multimedia, including video streams, from a source 12 media. Although the disclosure here focuses on videocast media streams, it should be understood that these principles apply to other media, including audio, slides, 2D [two-dimensional] graphics and 3D [three dimensional] graphics etc.
As shown, the system 10 includes a scanner 14, which scans the image of the media source from the source 12, and sends the image and/or the results of the scan to the processor 16 of the transmission, which, among other things, functions as a recognition device symbol and device for video compression in accordance with the logic described below. Used the term "character" means graphic symbols and alphanumeric characters, and, therefore, the term "character recognition includes recognition of signs and symbols.
While for clarity of disclosure shows one processor 16 of the transmission, can be used multiple processors to execute the logic of Fig. 2. For example, in variants of implementation, in which the characters themselves are compressed separately from the stream, may be provided, as shown, the character processor 17. As discussed below, the compressed video together with character information received from the recognition of the sign/symbol is sent to the transmitter 18 for transmission.
Non-limiting preferred implementation shown in Fig. 1 shows the transmitter 18 media that uses wireless means, and more specifically, which uses the principles of multiple access, code-division multiplexing (mdcr) (CDMA). Streams can be sent to multiple receivers, if necessary, or can be passed with the help of principles for the transfer of point-to-point or multicast wireless transmission. It is clear that these principles apply to other forms of wireless communication, such as GSM, TDMA, S-TDMA, broadband CDMA, OFDM, etc. as well as for multimedia transmission over cable systems, the Internet, etc.
One or more receivers 20 can receive the transmitted video and symbolic non-personally identifiable information to send it to one or more processors 22 receptions. The processor 22 of the receiver works as a device scan video. If necessary, the processor 22 of the receiver can deploy the characters if they were compressed during transmission, or symbols can be deployed separate symbolic processor 23, as shown. The device 24 combined stream then combines characters from the stream of images in accordance with the logic of Fig. 3, discussed below. Expanded media characters can be displayed on the output device 25, such as a video display, printer, speaker, etc.
In Fig. 2 you can see the logic of compression and deployment. In block 26, the video stream is scanned by a suitable device 14 scans. Can be used any appropriate scanner 14. Preferably, images are scanned with a relatively high sampling rate that is sufficient to reduce or avoid distortion of the characters in the video. The scanner 14 generates a digitized representation of the image with the characters.
If you want, not all video frames in the stream you want to scan. For example, every tenth frame can be scanned until the detected symbol. Then the next frame can be scanned to determine the symbol. When she meets the frame, don't have symbols, the scanning frequency can return the I for each n thframe. This method increases the speed of scanning.
In block 28 the characters in the image are recognized by the software character recognition performed by the processor 16 of the transfer (or, if necessary, the symbolic processor 17). Can be any appropriate algorithms for character recognition. The processor 16 of the transfer (or symbolic processor 17) builds a character information, i.e. the binary representation of the symbols, which indicate not only the identification (type) of the scanned symbol, but also, preferably, the position of the character in the image and, if necessary, color, font, size, character, etc.
Accordingly, as used here, "character information" and "representation of" information/data different from the pixel data that represent the color or tint of the non-character portions of the video images based on pixel-by-pixel. Rather, "character information" means the binary code that is issued by a mechanism of the character recognition, which can be correlated with a specific symbol (and its characteristics, mentioned above). This character information is recorded in the block 30.
After scanning the image (at least the pixel information representing the data non-character image) is compressed in block 32. Can be used for the van any relevant scheme or algorithm the integration. In one preferred embodiment, the compression ignores the characters of the original image, i.e. the processor 16 hides characters (for example, by setting a pixel covered with a character region, only the specified binary value), so the characters are not compressed during compression of the image. This saves bandwidth. Can be used with another tool, known in the prior art, to ignore parts of the image stream to be compressed. For example, the character in the image can be replaced with the pixel information, which corresponds to the pixel information surrounding the symbol, which, when compressed, will be less flow than would be present otherwise. Or a character may be replaced by auxiliary data that are useful for managing transmission of basic information or error correction. However, if necessary, the characters in the image should not be deleted, but can be compressed together with image data with the recognized character information, despite the use of the receiver to represent the undistorted characters after expansion. In any case, as mentioned above, the character information generated by the algorithm for character recognition, can itself be compressed (for example, the symbolic processor 17) or transferred separately from the compressed view is informatsii or her (for example, in the headers of the frames).
The compressed stream representing a video image is transmitted in block 34. In block 36 character information represented by the logic of the character recognition processor 16 transmission (or symbolic processor 17), is also transmitted. This symbolic information can be transmitted separately from the stream of compressed video, of course, it can be transferred to a completely different channel than the channel transmission of the video stream. Or character information can be inserted into the stream, for example, the character information may be included in the headers of the frames.
When symbols are transmitted separately from the video stream, these symbols may be transmitted over the wireless channel, and the video stream is transmitted on a different wireless channel, or indeed in a separate transmission system. Symbols and video streams can be transmitted from point to point in the receiver, or they can be mnogogranno transmitted, or translated in many receivers.
In Fig. 3 in block 38 is compressed video. In addition, in block 38, when the transmitted character information together with the video stream on the same channel, it is also accepted. Proceeding to block 40, the compressed video stream is deployed as character information, if it was compressed and transmitted, for example, in the header of the video stream. With others the hand, if the characters are not compressed, they are sent from the block 40 to block 41 where the symbol can be processed and converted that it is necessary to improve visibility. For example, in block 41, the symbol can be decoded if it was sent a coded representation of a character and if you want to extend or otherwise modify (for example, by changing the shape, font, color, or other attributes of the characters). Figure 3 also shows an alternative in which symbols are transmitted separately from the video stream, and in this embodiment, the symbols are taken directly from the individual channels in the block 41 for conversion and/or processing.
In block 42 position information and other information in the character information can be used to re-insert characters at their respective positions in the video with images of symbols displayed in the block 44.
In the above invention can understand that the characters in the video stream may be processed separately from their video, providing greater flexibility. For example, symbols may be transmitted separately from the video stream. Characters can be located in the new image, if necessary, in time or space with the help of the processor 22 of the receiver. In addition, characters can be increased in deployed video for the increase in the usage, or replaced completely icons, in order to occupy less space on the video images to improve image quality and recognition and readability of the symbol. In addition, icons can be used as a drop-down menu or a popup menu when the user selects representing the character can display the scanned symbol. Indeed, the characters can be displayed separately from the video, if necessary.
While the particular system and method of processing symbols inserted in the digital video that is shown and described here in detail, is fully capable of attaining the above described objects of the invention, it should be understood that at the present time, it is a preferred embodiment of the present invention and thus shows the essence, which is widely regarded by the present invention, that the scope of the present invention fully encompasses other embodiments of which may become obvious to a person skilled in the art, and that the scope of the present invention, accordingly, is not limited by anything except the attached claims, in which reference to the individual elements do not assume that this means "one and only"if it is not set explicitly, but "one or more". All structural and functional equivalents of e is of the elements, the above-described preferred embodiments that are known or later become known to specialists in the prior art, is expressly incorporated here by reference and are intended for inclusion in this formula. In addition, for a device or method there is no need to address each and every problem to find a solution through the implementation of the present invention. In addition, neither the elements nor the components or steps of the method in the present disclosure are not intended to represent the public, regardless of lists whether explicit elements, components or elements of the method in the claims. No items stated here are not subject to interpretation by the position 35 USA § 112, sixth paragraph, unless the items are specifically listed by using the phrase "means for" or, in the case of the inventive method, the item is listed as "stage" instead of "action".
1. The method of processing a multimedia stream that includes the video information, namely, that scan at least a portion of a multimedia stream to detect whether the character information of the video images; create view correlated symbol for the detected symbol; create residual information of the video by removing the symbol from the information in the deisolate multimedia stream; compress the residual information of the video media stream to represent the compressed stream; and transmit the compressed stream together with the presentation of correlated characters, the representation of the correlated symbol is inserted in the compressed stream.
2. The method according to claim 1, in which the representation of the correlated symbol includes at least one characteristic of the symbol, which contains one or more elements selected from a list of items, and the list of items includes the position of the character information of the video images, the color character font character size character and binary code for the character.
3. The method according to claim 1, wherein the video information includes a lot of footage and scanning at least part of the multimedia stream additionally comprises scanning only every n-th frame of the multiple frames up until the symbol is not found.
4. The method according to claim 1, in which said information image represents at least one image frame of the multiple frames of images while scanning, scan at least one frame of the image before compression.
5. The method according to claim 4, which further using the recognition mark to detect the symbol.
6. The method according to claim 4, in which pre is the concept of correlated character includes, at least one characteristic of the symbol, which contains the character position in at least one frame of the image.
7. The method according to claim 6, which further deploy the compressed stream to represent the expanded stream.
8. The method according to claim 7, which additionally uses the position of the character to insert symbol in at least one image represented by the expanded stream.
9. The method according to claim 1, in which transmit the compressed stream separately from the presentation of correlated character.
10. The method according to claim 1, in which the hide symbol to compression.
11. The method according to claim 1, wherein the step of removing includes a step at which replaces the pixel information representing the character at the pixel information, which corresponds to the pixels surrounding the symbol, before compression.
12. The method according to claim 1, in which transmit at least one of: compressed stream or view correlated symbol wirelessly.
13. The method according to item 12, in which the wireless channel is a broadcast channel.
14. The method according to item 12, in which the compressed stream is passed through the first wireless channel, and the representation of the correlated symbol is passed through a second wireless channel.
15. The method according to 14, in which at least one channel is a broadcast channel.
16. The method according to item 12, which is Aty stream transmit the first transmission system, and the representation of the correlated symbol transmit the second transmission system.
17. System for processing multimedia stream containing information video that contains a processor comprising logic for performing the following steps, which scans at least a portion of a multimedia stream to detect whether the character in the video information; represent the view of the correlated symbol, if the symbol is present; create residual information of the video by removing the character from the video information of the multimedia stream; and compress the representation of the correlated symbol and the residual information of the video media stream to represent the compressed stream.
18. System 17, in which the creation stage, performed by the processor includes at least one of the following stages, which hides the character information of the video prior to compression; replace pixel information representing the character pixel information, which corresponds to the pixels surrounding the symbol, before compression; replace pixel values representing the character values, which when compressed with image create a smaller compressed stream is compared with the data compression of the video image with the pixel is passed by value, representing the character and replace the character data associated with one or more of the following: management, transfer of basic information and correction of errors.
19. System 17, in which the information of the video includes a lot of footage and scanning at least part of the multimedia stream includes scanning only every n-th frame of the multiple frames up until the symbol is not found.
20. System 17, in which the processor is a processor of the transmitter, transmitted and compressed stream, and the representation of correlated characters, the representation of the correlated symbol includes at least one characteristic of the symbol, which contains the position of the character information of the video image.
21. System 17, in which the representation of the correlated symbol includes at least one characteristic of the symbol, which contains one or more elements selected from a list of items, and the list of items includes the character position in the video image, the binary code for the character, symbol color, symbol size, and the font of the symbol.
22. The system according to claim 20, the system further includes a processor receiving that implements the logic to perform steps that deploy compressed the stream to represent the expanded stream; and use the representation of the correlated symbol representation of the image of the character; and combine the symbol with the expanded stream.
23. The system according to item 22, in which the steps performed by the processor of the reception, also include the use of a character position for the Association of the symbol with the expanded stream.
24. System 17, in which at least one of: compressed stream or view correlated symbol is transmitted over a wireless channel.
25. The system of paragraph 24, in which the wireless channel is a broadcast channel.
26. System 17, in which the compressed stream is transmitted by the first wireless channel, and the representation of the correlated symbol transmitted by the second wireless channel.
27. System p, in which at least one channel is a broadcast channel.
28. System 17, in which the compressed stream is transmitted to the first transmission system and the representation of the correlated symbol is transmitted in the second transmitting system.
29. The system according to item 22, in which the steps performed by the processor of the reception, also include the use of transmission parameters for a character to change the presentation of correlated character before combining representations of correlated character with the expanded stream.
30. Machine-readable novtel the information containing software code that, when executed by a processor system for processing a media stream containing the video information, instructs the processor to perform a method containing the steps that scan at least a portion of a multimedia stream to detect whether the character in the video information; represent the view of the correlated symbol, if the symbol is present, and the representation of the correlated symbol includes at least one characteristic of the symbol, which contains one or more elements selected from a list of items, and the list of items includes the position of the character information of the video image, the binary code for symbol, symbol color, symbol size, and the font character; create residual information of the video by removing the character from the video information of the multimedia stream; compress the residual information of the video images to represent the compressed stream; and expand the compressed stream; and combining the representation of the correlated symbol with the expanded stream through the use of at least one characteristic of the symbol.
31. The computer-readable storage medium according to item 30, in which information of the video image includes a lot of footage and the ri this when scanning at least part of the multimedia stream scan only every n-th frame of the multiple frames up until the symbol is not found.
32. The computer-readable storage medium according to item 30, and the characters are removed through at least one of the following: hide the symbol information of video to image compression; replacement of the pixel values representing the character pixel values of at least approximately correspond to the values surrounding the character and replace the character data associated with one or more of the following: management, transfer of basic information and correction of errors.
33. The computer-readable storage medium according to item 30, and the representation of correlated character transform, before combining it with the expanded stream.
34. The computer-readable storage medium according to item 30, and optionally deploy a compressed representation of the correlated symbol.
FIELD: information technologies.
SUBSTANCE: subtitles are used at representation of the text information and the pictorial data coded as pixel raster-type image. The size of raster-type images of subtitles can exceed the sizes of video shots so parts are simultaneously mapped only. Raster-type images are the separate stratum imposed on a video, for example, for synchronised video subtitles, animation and navigating menus and consequently contains set of the transparent pixels. The up-to-date adaptation of raster-type coding for HDTV, for example, 1920x1280 pixels on a shot, set by format Blu-Ray Disc Prerecorded, giving the optimised effects of squeezing for these raster-type subtitles, is reached by means of four-stage group coding. Shorter or longer sequences of pixels of preferable colour, for example, transparent, are coded by means of the second or third shortest code word whereas single pixels of separate colour are coded by means of the shortest code words, and sequences of pixels of identical colour use the third or fourth shortest code word.
EFFECT: maintenance of the optimised coding of stratums of subtitles or standard fragments of the image for a video of the high resolution.
14 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: physics, processing of images.
SUBSTANCE: invention deals with method and format of record envisaging run-length compression of image segment data. The proposed method of image segment data processing envisages image segment object assignment, object binary bitmapping and investigation into the binary bitmap bit composition with a view of finding out whether the number of first binary value bits exceeds that of second binary value ones, the process including operations aimed at estimate of the necessity to have the binary bitmap converted in such a way that the number of first binary value bits with the converted binary bitmap be less than that of second binary value ones, and specification of the compression principle based on identification of the two most significant bits within the serial bit area of the binary bitmap or the converted binary bitmap.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency of image segment data compression and provision for appropriate ratio and/or flexibility of compression of the mentioned segments as per their content indicators.
37 cl, 31 dwg
FIELD: systems and methods for coding moving pictures.
SUBSTANCE: proposed coding and decoding method includes coding and decoding of P-frame assuming that P-frame scene changes; if it does, block related to at least part of P-frame is decoded including access to far reference frame stored in base buffer, otherwise P-frame block is coded or decoded including access to near reference frame stored in base buffer.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency of coding moving picture sequence in direct-prediction mode using far reference frame for directly or indirectly predicted frame.
6 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: engineering of systems for encoding moving image, namely - methods for encoding moving image, directed at increase of encoding efficiency with use of time-wise remote supporting frames.
SUBSTANCE: in the method in process of encoding/decoding of each block of B-frame in direct prediction mode movement vectors are determined, using movement vector of shifted block in given frame, utilized for encoding/decoding B-frame, and, if type of given frame is time-wise remote supporting frame, one of movement vectors, subject to determining, is taken equal to movement vector of shifted block, while another one of movement vectors, subject to determining, is taken equal to 0.
EFFECT: increased encoding efficiency in direct prediction mode, decreased amount of information bits for frame, wherein a change of scene occurs.
2 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: engineering of systems for encoding moving images, namely, methods for encoding moving images, directed at increasing efficiency of encoding with use of time-wise remote supporting frames.
SUBSTANCE: method includes receiving index of supporting frame, standing for supporting frame, pointed at by other block, providing movement vector for determining movement vector of current block, and determining movement vector of current block with utilization of supporting frame index, denoting a supporting frame.
EFFECT: increased efficiency of encoding in direct prediction mode, decreased number of information bits for frame, in which scene change occurs.
3 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: technology for encoding moving images.
SUBSTANCE: movement vectors in direct prediction mode are determined and encoded in accordance to type of supporting frame (distant-timed or close-timed), denoted by movement vector of moved block in selected frame.
EFFECT: improved efficiency of encoding of a series of moving images in direct prediction mode for B-frame.
2 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: technology for registration of digital information, possible use for increasing possibly recordable volume on DVD or CD.
SUBSTANCE: method generates floating compression coefficient ranging from 2 to 255 during recording by comparing values of codes of stream based on value, counting number of equal and following each other, codes, generation of binary code of this number and insertion of it into stream following first code of its series while excluding counted codes from it, during restoration number of equal codes is determined for stream, decrypted and number of signals for outputting first code is generated, equal to number of removed codes during compression.
EFFECT: increased compression level during recording and improved digital data restoration quality together with excessive information.
2 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: moving image encoding technologies.
SUBSTANCE: as movement vector to produce movement vectors in direct prediction mode movement vector of list 1 is used, of displaced block in supporting frame of list 1 has only movement vector of list 1 for direct prediction mode; support frame, pointed out by movement of list 1 is taken as support frame of list 0 and movement vectors are calculated in direct prediction mode, using movement vector of list 1.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of encoding of two-directional prediction within standard H,264.
4 cl, 8 ex
FIELD: information technology.
SUBSTANCE: method contains steps of processing information on the basis of mathematical transformations, divisions of the image into blocks of the image and coding of the current block, and the division of the image is carried out repeatedly on square blocks whose sizes are defined by a mass of initial data. For blocks which are not analysed before, an un-oriented graph is built, whose each top corresponds to one of such blocks, and each block consistently subject to affine transformations. Each transformed block is compared to all other blocks and if the degree of distortions of such a block at replacement of one of other blocks satisfies with it to the set restrictions on quality of the image between corresponding tops the column create an edge for reception the column, minimal covering which the set of tops answers an optimum base subset of blocks. The information is compared with that stored in memory of the block therefore leaving the information on the storage of the image corresponding to the minimal volume of data necessary for restoration of the image, then the procedure is repeated for the next size of the square block.
EFFECT: increase in the factor of compression of the image with minimal loss of quality at its restoration.
2 cl, 1 dwg
SUBSTANCE: said utility invention relates to signal processing in the form of successive values, e.g., audio signal samples or video signal samples, which, in particular, are especially suitable for lossless coding applications. During processing of a signal containing a sequence of discrete values, having the first frequency band with high energy signal and the second frequency band with low energy signal, the sequence of discrete values is manipulated initially (202) to obtain a sequence of manipulated values so that at least one of the manipulated values would be different from an integer. After that, the sequence of manipulated values is rounded (204) to obtain a sequence of rounded manipulated values. Rounding is performed in order to create a generated rounding error spectrum so that the rounding error with the spectrum created would have higher energy in the first frequency band as compared to the second frequency band.
EFFECT: obtaining particularly efficient coding.
19 cl, 24 dwg
FIELD: computer engineering, possible use for processing signals for serially incoming values.
SUBSTANCE: device contains means for generating first non-integer input value and second non-integer input value, where the first non-integer input value is composed of first source value and third source value by means of first elevation step and second elevation step and following weighing, second non-integer input value is formed by weighing the second source value; means for combining the first and second non-integer input values and for rounding off the non-integer resulting value.
EFFECT: reduced rounding error.
5 cl, 24 dwg
FIELD: technology for transmitting process data from field device to process control center.
SUBSTANCE: in accordance to the invention, process data contains information about working state of field device, and/or information about process variables measured by field device, and/or field device identification data. Process data appearing in time interval between two transmissions is evaluated, divided onto static and dynamic, data is recorded, transferred to process control center. Static data is transferred in abbreviated form, in form of a binary status value.
EFFECT: creation of method for transmitting reduced amount of process data.
2 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: radio engineering and television, possible use during generation, transmission and receipt of video-frames.
SUBSTANCE: in accordance to invention introduced additionally to encoder are video frames memory block, first function memory block, video frame transmission block, block for storing video frame being reproduced, while input of encoder serially, through block for forming video frames, video frames memory block, block for forming difference video frame, first frame memory block, video frame transmission block and block for memorizing video frame being reproduced is connected to second input of block for forming difference video frame, third input of which is connected to output of first function memory block, output of which is connected to second input of video frame transmission block, output of which is the output of device encoder. Introduced additionally to decoder are video frames receipt block, comparator and second function memory block, while input of decoder is serially, through video frame receipt block, second frame memory block and comparator, is connected to second video frame restoration block, third input of which is connected to output of second function memory device, and output is the output of decoder of device. Device realizes generation, transmission and receipt of code of function of distribution of screen point brightness in a series of frames, making it possible to increase the code compression coefficient.
EFFECT: increased coefficient of code compression of video frame information.
1 tbl, 1 dwg, 7 app
FIELD: technology for encoding and decoding, used for storing and transferring descriptive elements of document of XML-like structure.
SUBSTANCE: method includes using at least one table, received from XML structure, while table contains identification information for unambiguous identification of each descriptive element on hierarchic tree and structural information, browsing of hierarchic image of sample stored in memory from parent descriptive element to children descriptive elements for reaching encoded descriptive element, and extraction of identification information of each browsed descriptive element, encoding of aforementioned descriptive element in form of fragment, containing aforementioned information content and series of extracted identification information.
EFFECT: provision of efficient sample encoding plan and possible expansion of binary format for further plans, determined within limits of MPEG-7.
7 cl, 6 dwg, 2 tbl
FIELD: technology for encoding multimedia objects.
SUBSTANCE: method for encoding a multimedia object includes following stages: multimedia object is encoded for producing a bit stream and information about quality is added to bit stream, while information about quality denotes quality of multimedia object relatively to given position or relatively to given part of bit stream, while information about quality is provided in quality tags, aforementioned quality tag provides a values of quality tag, and value of quality tag characterizes distortion in encoded multimedia object being reproduced, when bit stream is truncated in point, related to quality tag.
EFFECT: development of improved and efficient method/system for encoding multimedia objects.
13 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: technology for encoding and decoding content, in particular, extracting data from buffer and loading them into buffer.
SUBSTANCE: method includes picking data from buffer in response to execution of data access command, while buffer contains multiple data storage devices, forming additional unified address space with bit level addressing. If picked data are contained in source data storage device and in next data storage device, fragment of picked data from source data storage device is concatenated with remaining fragment of picked data from next data storage device to form picked data as continuous block, picked data are stored in assignment device for storing data. Method for loading data into buffer includes storing data into buffer, while if data size exceeds capacity of device for storing data, data are split onto fragments and stored in source storage device and next device. After saving of aforementioned data, data from storage device are moved to memorizing device.
EFFECT: higher speed of loading and data extraction.
5 cl, 26 dwg
FIELD: electric communication, namely systems for data transmitting by means of digital communication lines.
SUBSTANCE: method comprises steps of preliminarily, at reception and transmission forming R matrices of allowed vectors, each matrix has dimension m2 x m1 of unit and zero elements; then from unidimensional analog speech signal forming initial matrix of N x N elements; converting received matrix to digital one; forming rectangular matrices with dimensions N x m and m x N being digital representation of initial matrix from elements of lines of permitted vectors; transmitting elements of those rectangular matrices through digital communication circuit; correcting errors at transmission side on base of testing matching of element groups of received rectangular matrices to line elements of preliminarily formed matrices of permitted vectors; then performing inverse operations for decompacting speech messages. Method is especially suitable for telephone calls by means of digital communication systems at rate 6 - 16 k bit/s.
EFFECT: possibility for correcting errors occurred in transmitted digital trains by action of unstable parameters of communication systems and realizing telephone calls by means of low-speed digital communication lines.
5 cl, 20 dwg
FIELD: printing industry.
SUBSTANCE: invention is referred to printing industry, publishing and copying engineering and, particularly, to image processing systems. Method of adaptive screening for original halftone is proposed and represented with multi-level reflection values. The essence of method is that original is converted into screen copy consisting of dark and light (print and space) elements with the use of two types of weight values peculiar to copy elements. First of them are distributed in the order irrespective to the manner of tone change along original sections, while the second are distributed taking into account geometry of fine details. Copy elements are formed by dark or light elements based on results of original section reflection values compared with weight values of either first or second type. To improve processing of fine original touches, rate of use for second weight values is increased with regard to their use for single bordering of original dark and light areas. At the same time, elements set to be dark against the first weight values inside light touches on a dark background, will be excluded.
EFFECT: improvement of fine image details processing.
4 cl, 9 dwg