Method for protecting goods from forgery
FIELD: technologies for protecting goods from forgery, possible use by manufacturers for protecting goods manufactured by them, and also for protecting consumers from purchasing products, manufactured by illegal manufacturers.
SUBSTANCE: authenticity of product is determined by comparing digitized identifier image provided on the product, made in form of volumetric physical body, which contains randomly distributed optically visible elements, with digitized image of identifier positioned in electronic database.
EFFECT: increased trustworthiness of results of comparison procedure, decreased amount, increased simplicity and comfort of procedures, performed by manufacturer; possibly decreased time needed to determine authenticity of product due to automation of comparison procedure.
21 cl, 2 dwg
The present invention relates to methods for protecting goods from forgery, i.e. ways to recognize a fake, and can be used for the protection of producers of their goods, and to protect consumers from purchasing their goods produced in illegal manufacturers.
There is a method of protection securities from forgery, in which the application of labels corresponding to the identification code, in a given zone securities, conduct electronic scanning of the microstructure of land securities, form the value of the parameters of the vector identifier corresponding to the microstructure of the transform vector identifier via an algorithm in the security code, the value of which corresponds to the tag identification code, located in a given zone securities (see patent RU 2088971 C1 IPC 7 G 07 D 7/00, publication 27.08.1997 ).
The known method solves the problem of increasing the effectiveness of protection securities from fraud and reduce its cost. However, the known method based on the use of a cryptographic algorithm, complicated and inconvenient for the consumer, resulting in its use for protection of goods against counterfeiting limited.
The closest analogue of the present invention is a method for protection of goods against counterfeiting (the way rozpoznawanie the forgery), in which the authenticity of the goods are installed by comparing the identifier to be made in the form of the physical body, which is equipped with the product and which contains randomly distributed optically visible elements that are part of a random pattern of some types of materials, with the analog image the same ID (see patent RU 2202127 C1 IPC 7 G 07 D 7/20, publication 10.04.2003 ).
The disadvantages of this method are the following:
- low reliability (reliability) of the results of the comparison, due to the fact that consumers you need to visually compare two complex optical analog of the object identifier and its image;
the difficulty, inconvenience, a large number of procedures performed by the consumer, as well as a long time establishing the authenticity of the goods, due to the fact that consumers you need to determine the ID number, to send the ID number to the manufacturer, to make the image visually compare two optically complex object (the ID of the image), to analyze the results and make a decision about the extent of their conformity;
- inability to simplify and reduce the number of procedures performed by the consumer, as well as reduce the time to establish the authenticity of the product by automating the procedure of comparison that is grounded what about the fact, when automating the comparison is still required that the user procedures for the identification identifier, sending the ID number of the manufacturer, the image pickup and you will need to perform the procedures associated with the digitization of the customer ID and the use of special software that performs the comparison.
The technical problem to be solved by the present invention is directed, is to develop a reliable and user-friendly way to establish the authenticity of the goods, i.e. protection of the product against forgery.
The problem is solved in that the authenticity of the goods set by comparing the digitized image ID, which is supplied with the product and which contains randomly distributed optically visible elements, with the digitized image of the same identifier, placed in an electronic database.
In private embodiments of the invention, each ID has its own characteristic, such as registration number, which define what a digital image from the set is placed in an electronic database should be compared with the digital image of the scanned identifier.
Establishment truly is the star of the goods is carried out with the participation of a specialized organization, which receives from the manufacturer of the documents confirming his right to use the trademark, and shall certify the accuracy of the information provided to the consumer.
The identifier uses surround the physical body of transparent or partially transparent material with randomly placed in it the visible elements.
As visible elements can be used for visible particles.
Visible particles can have a random shape, different color, different from each other in optical density.
Visible particles can be static random location in a three-dimensional body or a random dynamic (changing in time) location inside a three-dimensional body.
As visible elements can be used in elements of a substance with different optical properties from the bulk material of the body, for example, randomly distributed in a three-dimensional body elements drops of the substance of a different color.
The identifier may be performed as part of the label attached to the product, or be part of the product itself or its packaging.
The identifier can be attached to the goods in such a way that ensures that it cannot be attached to another product without breaking the integrity of the identifier and/or product, and/or fastening.
The identifier can be made by crushing a solid opaque material to obtain visible particles of random shape, adding the obtained particles in the material of the transparent or partially transparent material in the liquid state, with the formation of a mixture, introducing the mixture into the internal cavity of the transparent three-dimensional body, after which the mixture passes into the solid state.
The identifier can be made by crushing a solid opaque material to obtain visible particles of random shape, adding the obtained particles in the material of the transparent or partially transparent material in the liquid state, to obtain a mixture, the formation of the mixture volume of the body ID, rolling in the solid state.
Transfer digital ID image for comparison with the digital image stored in the database can be obtained through the communication channels of communication in the operating environment of the program that produces this comparison.
Receiving and transmitting digital image of the identifier to compare with the image, keeping the amount in the database, can be performed using a device that combines the functions of receiving a digital image and data transfer, for example, using a mobile phone with integrated digital camera.
The use of the invention allows to achieve the following technical results:
- improving the accuracy (reliability) of the results of the comparison;
- reducing, improving the convenience and simplicity of procedures performed by the consumer;
providing opportunities to reduce the time of authentication of the product by automating the procedure of comparison.
The proposed method for protection of goods against counterfeiting is:
- supply of the goods identifier (or in other words:
a protective element, a unique label, label), which contains randomly distributed optically visible elements in obtaining a digital image of the identifier (the original numeric code), in this digital image in the electronic database,
- authentication of the product, which consists in obtaining a digital image of the identifier supplied with the product, the authenticity of which must be installed (check numeric code), and compared with a digital image placed in an electronic database (the original numerical code), this coincides with the drop digital images (scanned and source code) identify the authenticity of goods, and if not - fake.
The most distinctive feature of the proposed method from known methods according to the patent ,  and many other similar methods is that conduct a direct comparison of the source digital image stored in an electronic database, with verifiable (re) digital image received by the consumer. The presence of this distinctive features allows you to eliminate the above drawbacks of the known solutions and to achieve an unexpected effect that is known to influence symptoms and that it was impossible to predict in advance on the basis of information contained in the prior art.
Unexpected technical result from implementation of the proposed method, as well as a great need in the way, possessing a high degree of protection of the goods in combination with reliability and convenience for the consumer, is confirmed by the fact that, in spite of the popularity of a large number of methods such as assignments, none of the known methods, taken individually or in any combination with other methods, it is not possible to implement such protection, in which the cost of manufacture fake ID was significantly higher than the cost of production of the original, and the manufacturer of the goods provocational and high-precision technical examination of the authenticity of their own goods, thus the buyer is located directly at the place of purchase, does not use any special equipment and performs just two simple and habitual actions (photographs and sends an MMS message), the total time of establishing the authenticity of the product takes only a few seconds.
Brief description of drawings
Figure 1 shows an example of the identifier attached to the product with the label.
Figure 2 shows a functional diagram of a method of protecting goods from forgery.
ID (1) is a solid body made of a transparent material, for example of quartz or organic glass in the cavity which is hardened filler made of a transparent material with randomly spaced and solid particles (2), fastened through the thread (3) product (4) with the label (5), which is applied to the registration ID number (6) and the address to send the image (7). Verifying the organization receives from the manufacturer of the documents confirming his right to use the trademark, according to (b) registration ID number. The manufacturer produces and attach () to the product identifier with a label, which is applied to its registration number, receives and stores (g) in the electronic database of numbers is the first image identifier together with its registration number and product description. A consumer using a mobile phone with digital camera receives (d) digital image attached to the product ID and registration number, sends (e) verifying organization that identifies the received image registration ID number and sends (g) obtained by the consumer image of the manufacturer, which locates in the database the ID image, compares it with the image obtained by the consumer sends (C) information on the comparison result verifying organization that directs and consumer authentication of goods or warning of the fake.
An example embodiment of the invention.
1. Make the ID and attach it to the product with the label, then:
- inform the manufacturer registration number ID (in this case check the availability of documents confirming the right to use the trademark),
- put the registration ID number on the label,
- crushed in a mechanical crusher piece of solid opaque material (e.g. granite) to obtain particles of the required size,
type of the received visible particles in a clear glue that is in a liquid state,
- consistently miss h is cut or functional specially made hole in the product and the label thin thread,
- put both ends of the thread in a glass test tube,
introducing the liquid mixture of visible particles and a transparent adhesive in a glass test tube and wait until the solidification of the adhesive.
2. Receive a digital image of the ID and put it together with the registration number and description of the goods to which it is attached, in an electronic database.
3. Check the authenticity of goods, for which:
- using a mobile phone with integrated digital camera receive a digital image of the identifier and labels attached to the goods;
- send the resulting image using the telephone number or email address specified on the label (this assumes that you are using a single for all manufacturers phone number and email address);
- identify the obtained image registration ID number and send it to compare to the manufacturer, which was reported this registration number;
- received registration ID number to find its digital image placed in an electronic database,
- compare found in the electronic database, digital image ID from the image obtained for validation
- send the customer confirmation of the authenticity of the goods, which includes the t product description and information on the rights of the manufacturer on the use of the trademark (in the case of images) or inform him about the fake.
1. The way to protect products from counterfeiting, in which the authenticity of the goods are installed by comparing the digitized image ID, which is supplied with the product and which is made in the form of three-dimensional physical body, which contains randomly distributed optically visible elements of digitized image identifier placed in an electronic database.
2. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that each ID has its own characteristic, for example, a registration number, which define what a digital image from the set is placed in an electronic database should be compared with the digital image of the scanned identifier.
3. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the authentication of the goods is carried out with the participation of a specialized organization, which performs the authentication of the manufacturer and shall certify the accuracy of the information provided to the consumer.
4. The method according to claim 4, characterized in that the three-dimensional physical body is made of transparent or partially transparent material.
5. The method according to claim 4, characterized in that as the visible elements used visible particles.
6. The method according to claim 5, characterized in that the shape of the visible particles random.
7. JV the property according to claim 5, characterized in that the visible particles have different colors.
8. The method according to claim 5, characterized in that the visible particles differ from each other in optical density.
9. The method according to claim 5, characterized in that the visible particles are static random location in a three-dimensional body.
10. The method according to claim 5, characterized in that the visible particles of matter have a dynamic random location inside a three-dimensional body.
11. The method according to claim 4, characterized in that as the visible elements used elements of substances with different optical properties from the bulk material of the body, for example, randomly distributed in a three-dimensional body elements drops of the substance of a different color.
12. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the identifier is performed as part of the label attached to the product and/or its packaging.
13. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the identifier is performed as part of the product.
14. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the identifier attached to the goods in such a way that ensures that it cannot be attached to another product without violating the integrity of the identifier and/or product, and/or fastening.
15. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the identifier has at least one characteristic, which ensures its similarity with other identifiers, nab is judeau visually with the naked eye of the person when the comparison.
16. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the identifier is made by crushing a solid opaque material to obtain visible particles of random shape, adding the obtained particles in the material of the transparent or partially transparent material in the liquid state, with the formation of a mixture, introducing the mixture into the internal cavity of the transparent three-dimensional body.
17. The method according to item 16, characterized in that the said mixture after its introduction into the cavity of the transparent three-dimensional body moves in the solid state.
18. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the identifier is made by crushing a solid opaque material to obtain visible particles of random shape, adding the obtained particles in the material of the transparent or partially transparent material in the liquid state, to obtain a mixture, the formation of the mixture volume of the body ID, rolling in the solid state.
19. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the transmission of the digital image shortcut for comparison with the digital image stored in a database that is accessed by communication channels of communication in the operating environment of the program that produces this comparison.
20. The method according to claim 19, wherein the digital image of the identifier that is sent is as compared with the image, stored in the database, receive through the device, which combines the function of receiving the digital image and receiving data over a distance.
21. The method according to claim 20, characterized in that the said device is a mobile phone with integrated digital camera.
FIELD: machinery building, particularly devices for locking and sealing doors of box cars, containers, tank hatches, hopper car handwheels, truck doors and so on.
SUBSTANCE: locking and sealing device comprises body with rope cut having the first end fastened to body and another, free end, inserted in through body channel communicating with channel provided with stop mechanism. The stop mechanism is made as spring-loaded solids of revolution, which may cooperate with the rope inserted in the through channel. Rope section between the first and free ends has diameter less than that of free end. The rope section is formed by mechanical rope deformation. Stop mechanism cooperates with above rope section.
EFFECT: prevention of linear loop dimensions increase, improved service convenience.
9 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: packaging of substances, for instance, tea, which are intended to be infused in the package.
SUBSTANCE: infusion bag comprises shell filled with product and connected to plate-like gripping tag by means of flexible tie, as well as outer package. One side of gripping tag is provided with adhesive layer and is located from inner side of outer package to fix the package in collapsed position.
EFFECT: increased performance due to possibility of gripping tag securing to outer vessel wall, improved package fixation reliability and bag usage convenience.
2 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: engineering of means for holding a length of rope, possible use in various industrial branches, where it is required to use a length of rope, held with stopping effect, for example, for locking objects, requiring usage of flexible link in form of length of rope.
SUBSTANCE: device is provided with screw and nut, meant for providing additional force effect on one of the rollers, which is positioned on a groove, abutting end surface of which is positioned closer to input aperture of longitudinal through channel. Screw is preliminarily made in form of longitudinal body of cylindrical shape, a portion of side surface of which on the side on one of its ends is threaded, and its diameter is greater than diameter of remaining smooth cylinder-shaped surface of screw. A portion of screw with threaded surface is positioned in the groove.
EFFECT: increased reliability.
3 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: transport engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to equipment of vehicles with identification devices in addition to license plate numbers and identification numbers of sets, body and body parts made at manufacturer's which minimize risk of unauthorized use or hi-jacking of vehicle. Proposed device contains vehicle identification number carrier arranged in housing which is placed partially inside vehicle part to be marked. Seals are fitted between vehicle identification number carrier and housing and between housing and vehicle part to be marked.
EFFECT: provision of simple and reliable identification of vehicle, possibility of mounting device on vehicle in use, with losing of service properties and making part, on which identification device has been mounted, unfit, if device is destructed.
9 cl, 11 dwg
FIELD: bottles or similar containers with necks or like restricted apertures, designed for pouring contents.
SUBSTANCE: container is made as hollow vessel of glass or polymeric material and is provided with passive identification means and counterfeit protective means applied to it. The vessel is provided with active identification system including electronic device built in the vessel so that the electronic device is protected against replacement and may generate light and/or audio signals under the action of outer source and as a result of electronic device failure after predetermined service life termination.
EFFECT: increased counterfeit protection, prevention of repeated container use, simplified identification of container and its content, elimination of bar-code decoding.
FIELD: technology for protecting mass produced products from forgery.
SUBSTANCE: in accordance to method, identification code is assigned to each product, concealed from free reading by protective layer, which is constructively connected to package so, that is subject to necessary destruction if integrity of package is violated. By means of any accessible communication means message with identification code is received and message is generated about presence of given code in database and number and time of previous checks, if available.
EFFECT: increased reliability of protection of goods from forgery.
FIELD: locking and sealing facilities.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to means of locking and sealing of railway cars and containers, freight houses, storehouses, shops, booths and other objects where flexible tie in form of wire rope length is to be used. In proposed clamping device first end of wire rope length is placed preliminarily during assembly in housing by means of tip with hollow longitudinal part in for of polygon in cross section, and cap whose diameter is greater than cross section of hollow longitudinal part. Cap and part of hollow longitudinal part of tip are arranged inside housing. Forms of cross sections of cap and hollow longitudinal part of tip are similar to form of spaces of housing in which they are arranged. Tip is fitted inside housing so that part of its hollow longitudinal part is arranged outside the housing. Ring is rigidly secured on part of hollow longitudinal part of tip which is arranged outside the housing. One end of ring is in contact with outer surface of housing pointed to said end.
EFFECT: improved reliability in prevention of unauthorized opening of device.
4 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: locks giving indication of unauthorised unlocking, particularly devices to lock and seal railroad containers, storehouses, shops, vending kiosks and other objects.
SUBSTANCE: locking device comprises cap member with flat bottom facing flat outer surface of yoke during cap member insertion in body. The cap member has conical side surface abutting conical side surface of sleeve. Central through orifice for rope cut passage during locking device closing is created in flat bottom of cap member. Two identical semi-rings are located in cap member. Concave surface of each semi-ring facing side rope cut surface and adapted to cooperate with it has profile mating rope cut profile in cross-section thereof. Spring adapted to load the yoke is arranged between lid and semi-rings. The first end of rope cut, which is preliminarily located in the body, is provided with insert arranged in the first cavity of the body. The first cavity is provided with at least two extensions located from lid side and extending transversely to longitudinal axis of the first rope cut end. The extensions prevent insert cooperation with lid. The locking device also has shear bush enclosing side surface of rope cut and arranged outside the body in proximal vicinity to the first rope cut end exit.
EFFECT: increased rope cut clamping reliability.
FIELD: locking devices for rope cut clamping so that rope cut is jammed inside the locking device, particularly devices to lock objects requiring flexible tie usage, for instance friction clamping devices for timble locking.
SUBSTANCE: device is provided with additional fixing member having threaded part, arm and stop fixedly connected to end of additional fixing member. The larger transversal dimension of the stop exceeds diameter of threaded part formed in additional fixing member. End surface of the stop is sharpened and is adapted to cooperate with side rope cut surface. Device body has extension and threaded orifice adapted to receive threaded part of additional fixing member and comprises cavity adapted to arrange stop. The cavity communicates with through body channel and threaded orifice.
EFFECT: increased rope cut clamping reliability and extended range of technical means for rope cut clamping.
15 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: ironmongery, in particular, engineering of locking devices.
SUBSTANCE: locking device contains body with two apertures and locking component in form of flexible element. Locking component is made in form of cable with passive end, held in one of apertures by means of several local moldings on each side of body in aperture zone, and with free end, let through another aperture during locking, which is made through. Also present is component for holding the locking component. Device is provided with protective element pointing at manipulations, made in form of a shelf position inside of local molding.
EFFECT: increased information capacity for attempts of unsanctioned opening.
8 cl, 10 dwg
FIELD: forgery protection and authenticity control of documents.
SUBSTANCE: method includes using an indicator in form of two open spirals in form of an evolvent. Also transformation is performed using sensor of generator electromagnetic emission to electric voltage, in the sensor frequency is altered with following comparison to measurement results standing for authentic funds and/or documents.
EFFECT: higher protection level.
7 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: automated recognition of symbols.
SUBSTANCE: method includes following stages: tuning, forming symbols models, recognition, recording background model together with background of read image, separating model of registered background from elementary image of background, combining for each position of symbol of model of letters and/or digits with elementary displaying of appropriate background, forming of combined models, comparison of unknown symbols to combined models, recognition of each unknown symbol as appropriate symbol, combined model of which is combined with it best in accordance to "template comparison" technology.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
10 cl, 10 dwg
FIELD: automatics and digital computer engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device contains image generation block, comparison block, multiplier, accumulating adder, decision taking block, standards memory block, weight coefficients memory block and control block. Device additionally includes images normalization block, which consists of serially connected addition and control block, standard selection block and image modification block, and weight coefficients generation block, which consists of serially connected block for forming semantic significance fields, block for ordering semantic significance fields, block for calculation of semantic significance coefficients and block for generation of remainder fields of semantic significance.
EFFECT: increased reliability of symbol recognition.
FIELD: computer engineering.
SUBSTANCE: system contains processor with memory, in which software executed on processor is stored for comparing terms of text with terms of both common and specialized dictionary, while matches of terms being compared are shown on display and it is possible to insert translation of matching terms into text being translated. Processor is used for assigning priorities by means of graphic user interface to several dictionaries, as a result of which terms are offered on display on basis of assigned priorities, and for showing on display the longest translations of matching terms from text and terms from common or specialized dictionary.
EFFECT: increased speed and precision of translation, simplification of complicated translations.
2 cl, 10 dwg
FIELD: method for monitoring marks, made on printed documents.
SUBSTANCE: method includes making a digital image of front side of document by determining content of one-color and multi-color components of image pixels, content of color component of each pixel is compared to range from upper to lower thresholds for appropriate pixel of acceptable unmarked document and appropriate abnormal pixel is generated, if value of pixel is outside interval between upper and lower thresholds, then presence of mark different from dirt is detected, if abnormal pixels produced as a result satisfy previously set conditions.
EFFECT: provision of possible determining of some or other forms of distortion of document.
3 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: engineering of equipment, limiting access to system being protected, possible use for preventing unsanctioned access to system by random individuals.
SUBSTANCE: method includes determining coordinates of certain specifics of papillary pattern of user and on basis of difference of coordinates of produced image of print and one stored in database, positive or negative decision is produced about access of user to system.
EFFECT: increased level of protection of system.
FIELD: engineering of peripheral devices for collecting personal, including biometric, data, possible use for preparing documents, in particular, personal identification documents.
SUBSTANCE: inside the body positioned are device for recognition of operator and authorization of equipment usage, first video camera for photographing person, requesting the document, second camera for picking up personal characteristics, represented on card, device for reading fingerprint, switch of video signal source, data transfer line socket for connection to main computer.
EFFECT: possible collection of personal data of person, requesting a document, by means of single reliable, compact device, which can be easily transported.
14 cl, 16 dwg
FIELD: device and method for recognizing gestures in dynamics from a series of stereo frames.
SUBSTANCE: method includes producing a series of stereo-images of object, on basis of which map of differences in depths is formed. System is automatically initialized on basis of probability model of upper portion of body of object. Upper portion of body of object is modeled as three planes, representing body and arms of object and three gauss components, representing head and wrists of object. Tracking of movements of upper part of body is performed with utilization of probability model of upper part of body and extraction of three-dimensional signs of performed gestures.
EFFECT: simplified operation of system, high precision of gesture interpretation.
3 cl, 12 dwg
FIELD: computer engineering, possible use for processing information (images), possible use during probing of different surfaces and environments in radiolocation, optics and medicine.
SUBSTANCE: directly before the processing process, models of source images are formed, their quality, structure and parameters are determined in accordance with multiple classes in consideration and available information about source images (texture, contrast, scale, etc.). During processing those models are utilized for restoration of various classes of images, produces estimates for each one of classes in consideration are utilized when taking decisions about similarity of restoration result with one of the classes, while averaged likelihood ratios are compared to a set of threshold values, which are generated preliminarily.
EFFECT: increased informational capacity of spatial-temporal processing of images, providing for correct restoration of various images while determining their similarity with one of classes in consideration.
FIELD: computer engineering, possible use for correcting parameters of video cameras during their production, or for positioning of video camera, working within composition of technical vision system.
SUBSTANCE: into device, containing video camera, inserted additionally are standard object, orientation object, control block, block for transformation of image to binary form and logical circuit. Invention makes it possible to correct parameters of video cameras during their manufacture, or to position video cameras, working as parts of technical vision system.
EFFECT: increased calibration speed due to hardware realization of several operations simultaneously.