Method for preventing and treating some diseases of reproductive organs
FIELD: veterinary medicine.
SUBSTANCE: the present innovation deals with treating and preventing acute and chronic endometritis, vaginitis and balanoposthitis. For this purpose, it is necessary to introduce into an organ's cavity a foam-inducing preparation that contains crystalline substances, that is a foam-inducing suppository or the mixture of substances for its preparing and, also, 100.0 ml 1%-common salt solution heated up to animal body temperature, at the following ratio of suppository components or mixture for its preparing, that provides liquid of alkaline reaction at dissolving, g (weight%): potassium iodide 1.5 (6.3), potato starch 4.0 (16.8), furacillin 0.5 (2.1), metronidazole (trichopol) 1.2 (5.0), analgin 0.5 (2.1), citric acid 6.2 (26.0), sodium bicarbonate (dietary soda) 8.0 (33.7), calcium stearate 0.2 (0.9), calcium carbonate (deposited chalk) 0.5 (2.1), 20%-alcoholic solution of MGD-2 emulsifier or any other similar one 1.2 (5.0). The innovation provides prolonged complex anti-infectious, antiphlogistic, analgesic impact upon animal body, activation of protective and endocrine systems.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of prophylaxis and therapy.
3 cl, 1 dwg, 1 tbl
The present invention relates to veterinary medicine, specifically to methods and products for the prevention and treatment of acute and chronic endometritis, vaginitis, balanoposthitis and other
Known candles masterbatches foaming, furazolidone sticks and others [1, 5, 6] containing drug, foaming, instabilities substances, fillers, etc. They have the following main disadvantages: (a) contain medicinal substances acting detrimental not all groups of pathogens; b) have a long decay allocation per unit of time of the minimum dose of medicinal substance; C) as a foaming agent used most often, citric acid and sodium bicarbonate in almost equal amounts, and therefore, when interacting with moisture to form a solution or mixture of acidic, destructive acting on cells of the mucous membranes, changing their biology under the adverse effects of acidic substances inflammatory exudate; d) after insertion into the cavity of the affected organ (uterus, vagina, prepuce and others) candle or stick under the force of gravity is lowered down here in one place when interacting with moisture allocates foam containing medicines and other substances that adversely operating in high doses to patients cells, nahodyashiesya; d) do not contain painkillers, interrupting the continuous flow of pain impulses in the CNS; (e) not aktiviziruyut protective activity, buffer and other systems of the body; and (g) after the introduction of candles, sticks, etc. and their decomposition into constituent of honor in the cavity of the body remain fillers and other substances indiferente character, but his presence is irritating the nerve endings of the mucous membrane of the body.
Messages in the patent and periodical literature on the introduction of cavitary formation of reproductive organs of medicinal substances with foam we have not identified.
The purpose of the invention is the enhancement of therapeutic effectiveness by introducing into the mixture of drugs, destructive infectious and parasitic diseases, prevention of disastrous actions of drugs and other substances on the diseased cells of the body with prolonged exposure, warning revenues of pain impulses in the CNS and formations in her pain dominant activities of protective, hormonal, buffer and other systems of the body.
This objective is achieved in that in the capacity of the device for introduction into the cavity of education of medicinal substances with foam is placed a candle or a formula for its preparation and 1%common salt solution, heated to a temperature 8-39° With and into the cavity of the affected organ (uterus, vagina, prepuce and others) through the catheter device are foam medicines, painkillers and other substances produced in the capacitance device as a result of interaction of the salt solution with substances candles or mixture having the following ratio of components (table).
|8||Sodium bicarbonate (soda)||8,0||33,7|
|10||Calcium carbonate (chalk besieged)||0,5||2,1|
|11||20%alcoholic solution of emulsifier||1,2||5,0|
|MHD-2 or other equivalent|
and if the device for introduction into the cavity of education of medicinal substances with foam after the introduction into the cavity of the candles in it enter to 100.0 ml with 1%aqueous sodium chloride solution, warmed to body temperature of the animal.
Notes: a) drying the mixture in the preparation of ethyl alcohol evaporates, its mass decreases by 1.0 g; b) instead of furatsilina in the same dose can be used furazolidone.
The device for introduction into the cavity of education of medicinal substances with foam schematically in the drawing. It has a capacity of 1 neck 2, the cover 3 with the catheter 4, ending with the end 5 with a few holes 6.
Working with the device: remove the cover 3 of the neck 2 of the container 1, enter the end 5 of the catheter 4 into the cavity of the desired organ, such as the uterus of the cow, in the case where the cervix is slightly open end 5 of the catheter is introduced in its initial part.
Into the container 1 through the throat is inu 2 make a candle or pour the contents 1-2 sachets mixture, pour in 100.0 ml of 1%aqueous common salt solution with a temperature of 38-39°With, quickly close the lid 3 of the neck 2 of the container 1. Formed by the interaction of substances candles or mixed with saline foam with drugs and other substances rises, passes through the catheter 4 and enters the uterine cavity or cervix through holes 6 end 5.
Pricing lasts up to 10 minutes, with fillers and other undissolved matter candles or mixture remain in the tank 1, its the same after the pricing is lifted above the level of the catheter 4 and provide the output of the alkaline solution from the tank I into the cavity of the patient body.
In the prevention and treatment of infectious and Trichomonas vaginitis end 5 of the catheter 4 enter the vagina, when balanoposthitis in the cavity prepucialna bag glans penis, in the absence of a device or other evidence they injected a candle and 1%common salt solution.
It was established experimentally that when interacting candle mass of 20.4 g with a 100.0 ml of 1%aqueous solution of sodium chloride is formed 1130,0, and the same mass of the mixture is 1300,0 ml foam for 8-10 minutes
Technology of preparation, preservation mixture and candle blowing includes the following basic operations:
1. Separate from the removal of remnants of grinding to the amorphous state of all crystallites is their substance mixture, sifting them through a sieve with cells to 1.0 mm
2. The preparation of the foamable mixture. It includes thorough mixing specified amounts of citric acid with potato starch, sodium bicarbonate, calcium stearate, calcium carbonate, 20%alcohol solution of emulsifier until a homogeneous uniformly onlinenow mixture. After a full day of drying a thin layer at 20-25°the mixture is sieved through a sieve with cells to 1.0 mm, the remaining lumps are crushed and poured into the mixture.
3. Preparation of a mixture of drugs. In operating the mixer to thoroughly mix the specified amount of potassium iodide with potato starch, furatsilinom, metronidazole and analginom.
4. Received according to claim 3, the mixture is stirred thoroughly with a mixture of 2.
5. The finished dry mix Packed in nests tape polyethylene, closed thermal stitch their open sides, the tape is placed in a cardboard box and store in a dry, dark place at temperatures up to 25°With up to 1.5-2 years.
In the manufacture of candles, the mixture is pressed in the molds and placed every candle in the cigarette package from a film of polyethylene, the open side of the socket close thermal seam.
When packaging and storage should take into account that the mixture and candles hygroscopic.
Pharmacodynamics of the drug's components:
- potassium iodide - white crystalline powder, odorless, soluble in water (1:0,75), hygroscopic, does not contain free iodine, does not irritate the nerve endings of the mucous membranes, not bactericidal action. After rapid absorption changes in the body with the formation of various iodine compounds, which are part of the thyroid hormones that regulate metabolism, activating activity and other protective systems of the body, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, promotes the absorption and neutralization of oxidized products of inflammation [4, s];
- furatsilin - yellow or greenish-yellow powder, soluble in water (1:4200) [2, s], but better in isotonic (0.9%) solution of sodium chloride (1:420) [4, s], in a liquid medium destructive acts on gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria [2, C; 4, C];
- metronidazole - white or slightly greenish crystalline powder, soluble in water, has a strong detrimental effect on protozoa (Trichomonas and other), anaerobic bacteria [2, s-344];
- analgin - white or white with a faint yellowish tinge crystalline powder, easily soluble in water (1:1.5), in aqueous solution has a very pronounced analgeziruushim, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activity [2, Vol.1, p.184];
- calcium pleci the ly (chalk besieged) - white powder, almost insoluble in water, the drug is used as a substance adsorbiruyuschee on the surfaces of hygroscopic substances, as a substance that neutralizes acidic substances inflammatory exudates [4, s];
- potato starch - white powdery, without smell and taste fine, crackling between his fingers powder, insoluble in cold water. The drug is used as a substance adsorbiruyuschee on the surfaces of hygroscopic substances, as forming substance [4, s];
sodium bicarbonate (m M) - white crystalline powder, odorless, soluble in water (1:12) with the formation of the alkaline solution by reaction with acids forms a foamy solution.
After absorption into the blood of an animal of sodium bicarbonate is included in the composition buffer systems, neutralizes acidic substances, alleviates oxidized poisonous and harmful substances inflammatory exudate, anti-inflammatory and antiparasitic activity [4, s-343];
- salt (sodium chloride) is white cubic crystal or white crystalline powder, odorless, soluble in water (no:3), it contains minerals are easily absorbed mucous membranes, involved in the regulation of osmotic pressure, influence the activation operation is protective adaptations of the organism, improve the solubility furatsilina, increase its antimicrobial activity [2, p.106; 4, s-347].
Because it has high hygroscopicity, withdrawn from the foaming mixture and candles, but were introduced into the solution for introduction into the cavity and devices that emit foam medicinal substance;
- citric acid (mm 192,13) - crystal powder, soluble in water, the reaction with sodium bicarbonate (soda) taken in the recipe ratio forms a foamy mass alkaline (pH 7.5 to 8.0).
The interaction of citric acid and sodium bicarbonate in the water environment will be as follows:
Sodium citrate (sodium citrate) has an alkaline reaction, interacts with acidic substances inflammatory exudate and neutralizes them; when interacting with the calcium of the blood capillaries forms a salt to prevent it from clotting, promotes the flow of arterial blood into the inflamed area or body;
- calcium stearate and emulsifier MHD-2 or other equivalent are used in the product as forming substances and as substances that prevent rapid disintegration of the foam mass.
Thus, the ingredients of the product have after the ingestion of both local and General action on the Techa is their vital processes, stimulates the activity of the hormone, buffer and other systems, protective adaptations of the organism of the patient.
Conducted research on the effectiveness of therapeutic action of medicinal substances, introduced into the cavity of the patient body with foam, gave quite encouraging results.
We believe that the proposed composition of the foaming mixture, the blowing of candles and device for introduction into Prostye education medicinal substances with foam will be widely used in practice, will improve the comfort, safety, culture of performance of veterinary specialists, reduce the time of treatment of diseases of the abdominal organs such as the reproductive organs, especially in cows.
1. Volkov M. the Development of a drug based enrofloxacin for the treatment of acute postpartum endometritis in cattle. The dissertation on competition of a scientific degree of candidate of Sciences. 2003
2. Mashkovsky PPM Medicinal substance. M: Medicine. 1967, vol. 1 th, s, Vol.2-th, p.106, 112, 132, 299, 343. 390.
3. Guidelines for the diagnosis, therapy and prevention of diseases of reproductive organs of cows and heifers. The Ministry of agriculture of the Russian Federation, 2000
4. Brain I.E. Pharmacology. M: Selhozizdat, 1954, s, 323, 341, 346, 433, 480.
5. Studentsov A.P. and other Veterinary obstetrics and gynecology. M.: Kolos. 1980, s.
6. V.F. Shatalov, Nekhaev E.E. and other Recommendations the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of endometritis in cows. Novocherkassk, 1989, p.12.
1. Method for the prevention and treatment of inflammatory diseases of the abdominal organs of reproduction in cows, including the introduction into the cavity of the body of foam product containing crystalline material, characterized in that in the cavity of the body is injected foaming candle or mixture of substances for its preparation, as well as to 100.0 ml with 1%aqueous sodium chloride solution, warmed to body temperature of the animal, in the following ratio of components candles or mixture for its preparation, which being dissolved to obtain the liquid of alkaline reaction, g (wt.%): potassium iodide and 1.5 (6,3), potato starch - 4,0 (16,8), furacin - 0,5 (2,1), metronidazole (trichopol) -1,2 (5,0), analgin - 0,5 (2,1), citric acid and 6.2 (26,0), sodium bicarbonate (soda) to 8.0 (33,7), calcium stearate and 0.2 (0,9), calcium carbonate (chalk besieged) - 0,5 (2,1), 20%-cent alcoholic solution of emulsifier MHD-2 or other equivalent - 1,2 (5,0).
2. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the introduction into the cavity of the body of drugs with foam using a device having a non-metallic container neck and the cap and the catheter carrying at the end of the exit port of the foam, while the capacity has a fixture for hanging.
3. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that crystallizes what their substance is crushed to the amorphous state.
4. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the cavity of the body facing dissolved in the foam substance, and any insoluble substances remain in the tank.
FIELD: medicine, surgery.
SUBSTANCE: one should apply a polycompositional film onto donor's wounds after autodermoplasty performed. This film contains the following components in weight proportions: chitosan 78.3-89.4; polyvinyl alcohol 9.8-19.8; antibiotic of aminoglycoside group 0.5-2.0; anesthetic 0.1-0.2. It is perforated at tension coefficient being 1:4. The innovation enables to decrease wound's traumatization, improves prophylaxis of suppuration and increases cosmetic effect even at a single application of the film suggested.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of therapy.
FIELD: medicine, stomatology.
SUBSTANCE: for treating one should apply successively 3%-hydrogen peroxide solution followed by 1%-silver nitrate solution. This provides high antiseptic effect in combination with minimal dental dyeing with solver nitrate solution.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
6 ex, 1 tbl
SUBSTANCE: the innovation deals with manufacturing remedies to prevent wound suppuration based upon polymeric matrix and antimicrobial substance due to mixing components in solution, forming the film to obtain a powder-like medicinal form by providing the safety of antimicrobial activity of medicinal preparation. The obtained remedy is completely biodestructed in the body and requires no repeated operation on its removal after the end of tissue regeneration processes.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of manufacturing.
1 cl, 3 ex, 1 tbl
FIELD: veterinary science.
SUBSTANCE: the suggested preparation for preventing and treating foot rot in animals includes the product of mustard seeds processing - allyl mustard oil and an emulsifier - an aqueous bischofite solution of natural mineral at the following ratio of components, weight%: allyl mustard oil 0.01-1.0, bischofite 2.0-20.0, water - the rest. The suggested composition is highly efficient and provides improved curative effect after 5-10 foot baths in animals.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
FIELD: veterinary science.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to methods for preparing chemotherapeutic preparation comprising biologically active iodine. Method for preparing bismuth iodide sulfamide is carried out by addition of bismuth basic nitrate to potassium iodide an aqueous solution and heating the reaction mass in acid medium up to 75-80oC. Then streptocide is added and heating is continued up to 100-105oC, kept at this temperature up to the melt formation followed by cooling and grinding. Method provides preparing the end product with the content of elemental iodine 10.8-11.0% by the wasteless technology for a single stage.
EFFECT: improved preparing method.
FIELD: medicine; medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: means is composed of spherical and close-to-spherical 500-3000 mcm large microgranules. Microgranule matrix has at least one cross-linked polymer and fillers. The cross-linked polymer is taken as sodium alginate, or gelatin, or pectin, or carraginan, or agar-agar, or sodium salt of carboxycellulose, or copolymer of acrylic acid and butylacrylate, or their mixtures. The fillers are hyperosmolar, antiseptic, anesthetic and, when required, antioxidant compounds. Method involves placing microgranules into pyoinflammatory lesion focus through postoperative or fresh wound. Wound cavity space is filled with microgranules to not more than one-half of its volume. Then the wound is drained and covered with antiseptic bandage. The granules and bandage are changed once a day during 2-3 days.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness of treatment; prolonged drug concentration support in wound.
6 cl,1 tbl
FIELD: medicine, pulmonology.
SUBSTANCE: the present innovation deals with carrying out aeroionotherapy. Moreover, beforehand one should fulfill inhalations with atrovent at the dosage of 0.25 mg once daily through nebulizer , the size of sprayed particles ranged 3-5 mcm, power of aeroionotherapy corresponds to 90 bln ions for 20 min. The innovation enables to increase peak flowmetry value up to 95% and the values of bronchial permeability by 25.3%.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of therapy.
2 ex, 1 tbl
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics.
SUBSTANCE: the present innovation deals with pharmaceutical preparations for treating wounds and/or infections of human or animal internal organs being sensitive to injection of such agents. The preparation suggested is being a liposome including, at least, one antiphlogistic agent chosen out of antiseptics group that represent compounds producing oxygen or halogen, metal compounds, such as compounds of silver or mercury, organic disinfecting substances including compounds producing formaldehyde, alcohols, phenols, including alkyl- and arylphenols, and, also, halogenated phecols, quinolines and acridines, hexahydropyrimidine, quaternary ammonium compounds and iminic salts and guanidines, or its combination with, at least, one agent that stimulates wound healing chosen out of agents stimulating granulation and epithelization, such as dexpanthenol, allantoins, azulenes, tannins, compounds of vitamin B row or agents of similar action. The innovation enables to obtain highly tolerant, easily introduced preparation that provides prolonged removal and prolonged local effect of the action of active agent inside the body due to interaction with cell surface.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
12 cl, 3 ex, 1 tbl
SUBSTANCE: the suggested composition contains phosphatide, cholesterol, amino acids and lyophilized excipient. The composition mentioned contains no polyoxyethylated castor oil and deals with substitution of toxic expensive adjuvant with nontoxic medium and easily obtained adjuvant and could be adapted for industrial manufacturing. The method for obtaining the above-mentioned composition deals with mixing the above-mentioned components, drying and sterilization. Innovation provides low toxicity, good tolerance by a patient, high solubility in water and increased stability due to no aggregation and fall out of crystals.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of application.
13 cl, 14 ex, 2 tbl
SUBSTANCE: method involves passing physiologically permissible gas mixture dispersed in blood and aqueous sclerosing liquid through one or several canals having at least one cross-section size from 0.1 to 30 mcm. Gas-to-liquid proportion is varied in a way that foamed material containing gas micro-bubbles is produced. The material has density of 0.07 g/ml to 0.19 g/ml and half-transformation period not less than 2 min. the device has casing enclosing a chamber allowing pressure to be increased and containing aqueous sclerosing liquid, canal-shaped passage having one or several outlet openings allowing liquid to be released from the chamber allowing liquid pressure to be increased or passage canal to be closed from the chamber to outer space. Fluid medium enclosed in the chamber is forced out along the passage canal through single or several outlet openings when container pressure is high and the passage canal is open. The foamed material containing gas micro-bubbles and has density of 0.07 g/ml to 0.19 g/ml and is able to flows through a needle of size 21 so that 50% and more bubbles having diameter equal to or less than 150 mcm and at least 95% of those bubbles retain diameter equal to or less than 280 mcm.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness of blood vessel sclerotherapy by introducing the foamed material into blood vessel.
59 cl, 11 dwg
FIELD: cosmetics, pharmacy.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to a phospholipid gel stabilized against dilution by addition of tetra-, penta- or hexa-atomic alcohol and/or sugar, and to a method for it preparing. Gel is useful for making cosmetic or pharmaceutical compositions. Invention provides preparing a phospholipid gel showing the higher stability in applying on skin as compared with known phospholipid gels, and also in the presence of a medicinal agent, buffer or salt added to this gel.
EFFECT: improved and valuable properties of gel.
25 cl, 4 tbl, 4 dwg, 5 ex
FIELD: chemico-pharmaceutical industry.
SUBSTANCE: the method deals with controlling the flow of penetrants through easily adaptable semi-permeable porous barrier, it, also, deals with a plaster containing penetrants suspended in polar liquid in the form of liquid drops, moreover, it refers to the set containing the composition including penetrants dispersed in polar liquid and, also, the way of introducing the composition containing penetrants dispersed in polar liquid into the body of mammals or plants. The innovation enables to obtain medicinal form at controlled release of active substance and its application as a plaster to introduce medicinal preparation.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
92 cl, 14 dwg, 4 tbl
FIELD: veterinary medicine.
SUBSTANCE: method involves sequentially treating eggs received from laying hens with ozone taken in concentration of 343-350 mg/m3 during 60 min, with succinic acid taken as 0.2-0.3% solution at a dose of 1.5-2 ml/m3 with exposure time in aerosol cloud being not longer than 30-35 min and with para-aminobenzoic acid given at calculated dose of 10-22-10-24 g during 18 days.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness in preserving chickens in post-embryonic period.
FIELD: pharmaceutical chemistry.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates, in particular, to a composition for interaction of ligands wherein the composition comprises a noncovalent associate of multiple separate conjugates being each of that comprises a head group and a tail group wherein tail groups of conjugates form hydrophobic aggregate. Conjugates are mobile within the associate and in the presence of ligand at least two head groups are places by a method corresponding to the epitope formation that is able to interact with ligand stronger as compared with each separate head group. Invention provides applying conjugates in combinatory approach for detecting effective combinations to induce the desirable interaction in binding in receptor-specific treatment of patients.
EFFECT: valuable properties of epitopes.
31 cl, 2 dwg, 4 ex
FIELD: organic chemistry, medicine.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to a photosensibilizing compound representing phenylthio-substituted derivative of phthalocyanine of the general formula (I): wherein R means hydrogen atom (H), t-C4H9; M means HH, AlOH, Zn. Also, invention relates to its liposomal formulation representing the composition of mixture of lipids (lecithin, cholesterol, cardiolipin) and a photosensibilizing agent, and to a method for carrying out the photodynamic therapy using this formulation. Photosensibilizing agents show high elimination rate from normal tissues, provide the deep therapeutic effect on tumor tissues, non-toxic properties and perspective for their using in oncology and other branches of medicine.
EFFECT: valuable medicinal properties of compound.
4 cl, 3 dwg, 9 ex
FIELD: medicine, immunology.
SUBSTANCE: method involves inhalation administration of combination of immunocorrecting agents wherein recombinant interleukin-2 is used or its combination with genetic engineering α2-interferon and with the complex immunoglobulin preparation in the daily doses for 5 days depending on age of patient. Before sanitation with an immunocorrecting agent the method involves assay of carrying type by anti-lysozyme activity of microorganisms (resident or transitory) and repeated examination after sanitation course is carried out. Carriers are subjected for additional sanitation with anti-bacterial preparations in change of carrying type from resident to transitory and with taking into account antibiotic-resistance property of the carrier strain. Method allows carrying out the effective sanitation and immune reablement of germ carriers due to recovery of the adequate natural resistance and complex of nonspecific factor of regional and systemic immunity.
EFFECT: improved and effective method for sanitation.
2 cl, 2 tbl, 5 ex
FIELD: veterinary medicine.
SUBSTANCE: the present innovation deals with ways and preparations for treating and preventing acute and chronic endometritis, vaginitis, balanoposthitis. One should introduce froth-forming suppositories into cavity of affected organ, moreover, suppositories contain in their composition different medicinal substances, foaming agents, a filler, foam stabilizers and other crystalline substances reduced up to amorphous state. Moreover, components of suppositories are in the following ratio, g (weight%): potassium iodide 1.5 (6.8), furacillin 0.7 (3.2), Trikhopol (Metronidazole) 2.0 (9.0), lidocaine hydrochloride 0.8 (3.6), calcium carbonate (precipitated chalk) 2.6 (11.8), sodium bicarbonate 9.0 (41.0), calcium stearate 0.2 (0.9), common salt 1.0 (4.6), citric acid 3.0 (13.6), 20%-alcoholic solution of MGD-2 emulsifier 1.2 (5.5). The method provides prolonged complex bactericidal and antiprotozoan, antiphlogistic, local anesthetizing impact upon animal and activation of body protective system.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of prophylaxis and therapy.