FIELD: transport engineering; microcars.
SUBSTANCE: proposed tricycle has three-bearing chassis with steerable front support. Body 9 is provided with rear end face door 18 on which engine 7 is mounted. Door 18 has fin 19 which accommodates air intake 20 and exhaust pipe 21. Rear surface of door 18 is made tilted, forming acute angle β with vertical to provide lifting of rear part of tricycle in case of running-on from rear. Each support can be made up of several wheels arranged in tandem. Wheels of front and rear supports adjoin outer side of body for arrangement of longitudinal bench-seat 17 in body 9.
EFFECT: reduced load on front wheels, improved stability at turning and braking.
7 cl, 2 dwg
The invention relates to a tricycle vehicles, in particular to the transfer.
Known three-wheeled vehicle consisting of a tricycle landing gear with steering the front pillar of the engine and fuselage (SU 1221017 A, 62 D 61/08, 30.03.1986 year). This design is adopted for the prototype. Disadvantages:
1. The front wheel along the longitudinal axis of the fuselage, and the other two wheels on either side of the axis, leads to the formation of three tracks when driving on the road that affects the patency of the vehicle.
2. Difficult to replace the front wheel.
3. The placement of the engine in the fuselage affects the ride comfort (noise, vibration, smell).
4. The availability of a wide side door (in the middle of the fuselage) weakens it requires an effort of opening doors that weigh down the structure. When this input-output is possible only on one side of the vehicle.
The purpose of the invention is to improve technical and operational qualities of the tricycle.
With this purpose, the tricycle, consisting of a tricycle landing gear with steering the front pillar, fuselage and engine, the fuselage is equipped with rear end door, which placed the engine, each bearing is made of several spaced tandem wheels, wheels front and rear supports are adjacent to the outer edge of the fuselage, the steering control is s features a swivel stacks of front wheels and a double-arm lever, consistently kinematically interconnected, the fuselage is provided with a longitudinal bench-seat, which is rigidly connected with the front door with the possibility of their joint extension in the axial direction, the rear end of the door is provided with a keel, which are the intake and exhaust pipe, the rear surface of the mechanical door height standard buffer is made inclined, forming with the vertical an acute angle βwhich, when hitting the back pulls up the rear of the tricycle.
New distinctive features in comparison with the prototype are:
1. The fuselage is equipped with rear end door, which placed the engine.
2. Each bearing is made of several spaced tandem wheels.
3. Wheels front and rear supports are adjacent to the outer edge of the fuselage.
4. Steering is equipped with an adjustable struts front wheels and duplechin control lever, consistently kinematically linked.
5. The fuselage is provided with a longitudinal bench-seat, which is rigidly connected to the mechanical door with the possibility of their joint extension in the axial direction.
6. Rear end door is provided with a keel, in which there are air inlet and exhaust pipe.
7. The back surface of the end door height standard buffer is made inclined is, forms with the vertical an acute angle βwhich, when hitting the back pulls up the rear of the tricycle.
Figure 1 shows the x-ray diagram of the tricycle, side view.
Figure 2 - top view.
Tricycle (T) contains the front-driven wheels 1, 2, back 3, 4 and sides 5, 6, engine 7 with generator-stater 8, the fuselage 9. The front wheels 1, 2 are installed on the swivel arms 10, 11 connected by a rod 12, one end of one shoulder arm 13 is rigidly connected with the front swivel counter 10, the other end through the rod 14 is connected with the end of the double-arm lever 15 with the control levers 16. Bench-seat 17 is rigidly connected with the end of the door 18 with the keel 19. The engine 7 is mounted on the rear door 18, a his intake 20 and exhaust pipe 21 are located in Kiel 19. In the hub of several or all of the wheels (as in the drawing) installed motors 22, pylon 23 - battery and capacitors.
Support T are under the scheme of a motorcycle with a sidecar and when driving on soft ground form two tracks. Each bearing consists of two spaced tandem wheels 1 and 2, 3 and 4, 5 and 6. Front 1, 2 and rear 3, 4 wheel adjacent to the outer edge of the fuselage 9, which provides the following benefits:
1. Increases the smoothness and speed of T due to the lower stiffness of the wheels (suspension), smaller size neotectonic masses, leveling n is ravesta road.
2. Improves handling and braking due to the smaller average radius resistance to rotation in the contact patch of the wheels with the road, the smaller the magnitude of the force of the blows by hitting the wheel 1 (2) on the roughness of the lack of aquaplane all second wheels 2, 4, 6 on wet roads.
3. Increases permeability, due to the large total area of a support, a smaller specific loads on the ground, high potential-width overcome ditches (pit), the smaller the resistance to movement of the second wheels 2, 4, 6 on soft ground.
4. Increases the stability of T under braking and cornering, due to the higher base and gauge, the smaller the height of the center of gravity of T, since the height of the axes of the wheels (motor-wheels) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 less increased distance from the center of gravity of the T to the line of tipping over when braking - the line connecting the centers of gravity of contact spots of the front 1 and front side 5 of the wheels.
5. There is no need for the spare tire, because the failure of any wheel movement is possible (at lower speed).
6. Decreases the gear ratio of the transmission to make it easier and increases efficiency
7. On the paired rear 3, 4 and sides 5, 6 of the wheel it is possible to install tapes with lugs to improve cross.
8. Provides easy access to all the wheels 1-6.
Possible design T with three lateral wheels (Tr is Thiey wheel on the elongated axis 24 of the rear wheel 4). This increases stability, load capacity and smoothness So Possible design So with saddle (double) rear wheels 3, 4 to increase the load capacity.
Management T by rotation of the lever 15 with arms 16, with a through draught 14 is turning anoplocephala lever 13, the rotary rack 10 and the front wheel 1. Swivel 10, 11 are connected by a rod 12, one end of which is mounted on the rod one shoulder of the lever 13 and the other on the bracket 25 rigidly connected to the rear rack 11. It provides synchronous and coherent rotation of the wheels 1, 2. When turning, thanks to the electric drive, the speed of rotation of the driving wheels of the two sides consistently different, it increases the reliability of the control and reduces the minimum turning radius So
The middle part of the fuselage is the bench-seat 17 motorcycle type, rigidly connected with the rear door 18. Their joint nomination is provided guides on the bench-seat 17, interacting with rollers attached to the fuselage 9 (not shown). This solution provides high and wide doorway, the possibility of entry and exit on both sides of T, when the extension is moved all the passengers sitting on the bench-seat 17, to the exit. Move the door 18 with a bench seat, 17 implement aetsa manually by passengers or drive. The driver has a seat 26, the front and rear passengers sitting on the bench-seat have backless 27, 28. The third passenger is a child can be placed on the bench-seat 17 between the extreme passengers, if three or four passengers adults, they are placed one after another on the bench-seat 17 face forward or backward.
The placement of the engine 7 coaxially with the alternator-starter 8 on the rear door 18, and the air intake 20 and exhaust pipe 21 in Kiel 19 has the following advantages:
1. The center of gravity T moves backwards, it reduces the load on the front steered wheels 1, 2, and increases resistance T when braking.
2. Provides easy access to the engine 7 when extended door 18 and the access to the engine from the interior of T when the door is closed 18.
3. Provided the fence clean air for the engine 7 from the inlet 20, highly established in Kiel 19, and the exhaust gases high into the atmosphere, reducing its harmful effects.
4. The presence of high keel 19 increases aerodynamic resistance T in crosswind.
5. If necessary, it is easier to carry out heating of the cabin T by placing teplovozov under the bench seat, using the heat of the engine 7 or heater.
The presence of the inclined surface 29 on the back of T (doors 18) with angle β to the vertical (angle β may be variable) allows the t to reduce the force of impact netaudio rear of the vehicle by sliding it to the front buffer on an inclined surface 29 with the rise in the rear part of the T and the damping of the impact energy. To the inclined surface 29 can join a small deformable buffer (not shown). This back design T reduces its length and mass.
Depending on operating conditions and desires of the consumer, there are various layouts leading and trailing wheels: wheels; W/ wheels the second in each pair;/ wheels all rear and side; d/ other schemes, but for reliable control one or two side wheels should be leading.
So has the features of the hybrid car:
1. Ability to deliver excellent braking. (When braking the motor kinetic energy T can be used to charge the batteries and capacitors).
2. Improves the acceleration and smooth movement forward and backward, since the continuously variable transmission and the simultaneous use of the power of the engine 7, the battery and the capacitor.
3. Increases reliability of the T - movement is possible when the failure of any node, even the steering wheel (to change the direction of movement possible by the equal speed of rotation of the wheels of the two sides).
4. Improves reliability of start of the engine 7, due to the presence of a powerful generator-8 starter, battery, and high-capacity capacitors.
5. If necessary movement without noise and zero emission in the substance - with a dead engine 7, using battery power, and capacitors.
6. Tricycle - power plant on wheels, if necessary, it can be used for different purposes.
The presence of dual wheels at each support tricycle, original steering wheel, rigidly connected together and raised benches-seats 17 and the rear door 18 with the motor 7 provides Tons of great smoothness and speed on rough terrain, increased maneuverability and stability during cornering and braking, reliable and durable performance, all this increases the technical and operational quality.
1. Tricycle, consisting of a tricycle landing gear with steering the front pillar, engine and fuselage, characterized in that the fuselage is equipped with rear end door, which placed the engine.
2. The tricycle according to claim 1, characterized in that each bearing is made of several spaced tandem wheels.
3. The tricycle according to any one of claims 1 and 2, characterized in that the wheels of the front and rear supports are adjacent to the outer edge of the fuselage.
4. The tricycle according to claim 1, characterized in that the steering is equipped with an adjustable struts front wheels and duplechin control lever, consistently kinematically linked.
5. The tricycle according to claim 1, characterized in that the fuselage is provided with a longitudinal La is coy seat, which is rigidly connected to the mechanical door with the possibility of their joint extension in the axial direction.
6. The tricycle according to claim 1, characterized in that the rear end of the door is provided with a keel, which are the intake and exhaust pipe.
7. The tricycle according to claim 1, characterized in that the back surface of the end doors are inclined, forming with the vertical an acute angle βsuch that when the rear-end collision is provided by lifting the rear of the tricycle.
FIELD: transport engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention is designed for converting standard bicycle into tricycle by fastening car instead of front fork. Connecting device 3 of car 1 has upper and lower parts with axle tilter relative to bicycle frame 8 to provide tilting of bicycle frame 8 to side of cornering. Connecting device 3 consists of upper and lower brackets on car 1. Plate fastened to frame 8 through hole for passing front fork of bicycle is hinge-connected with upper bracket of connecting device 3. Tube consisting of two parts connected by two cover plates enclosing tilted tube of bicycle frame 8 is hinge-connected with lower bracket. Tube is secured in its rear part by two cover plates in unit of under-saddle intersection of tubes of bicycle frame 8. Wheels of car are mounted on cantilever axle. Synchronous operation of caliper brakes of car wheels is provided by tensioning of cable, common for two brakes, and passing along steering tube of car skeleton. When brakes are used as parking brakes, cable is tensioned and put on hooks on said tube. Sides of car are made of gauze. Hinged front board can be fixed in horizontal position. Car is provided with seat for passengers, which can be used as tent for covering loads, or as sail.
EFFECT: increased load carrying capacity of car, possibility of use with any bicycle without its modification.
4 cl, 17 dwg
FIELD: transport engineering; three-wheel tandem.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to three-wheel tandem part of which is made in form of sedicar. Driven bicycle without front wheel is attached to side of driving bicycle. Reciprocating drive of driving bicycle in form of levers with drum is furnished additionally with shaft connected with axle of levers of driven bicycle to form common power system.
EFFECT: improved efficiency of tandem drive.
FIELD: transport engineering.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to stabilization of three-wheel vehicles. Turntable front wheel 4 and seat 7 are installed on front section 2 of vehicle frame. Rear section 3 of frame with two wheels 14, 15 can be tilted relative to front section 2 at cornering. Rear wheels 14, 15 can turn around vertical axles 19, 20 of rear wheels, or they can be tilted around longitudinal tilting axles 17, 18 of rear wheels. Invention provides quick counteraction of rear wheels to crosswise force arising at tilting of front section and inclined position of front wheel, thus preventing oscillation of vehicle at relatively high speeds.
EFFECT: prevention of oscillations of vehicle.
8 cl, 3 dwg