Method of reworking red mud of alumina production process
FIELD: metallurgy; reworking wastes of alumina production process.
SUBSTANCE: proposed method includes preparation of batch of charge containing red mud and carbon reductant, heating the charge in melting unit to solid-phase iron reduction temperature, three-phase reduction of ferric oxides in charge by carbon reductant and saturation of iron with carbon in charge thus prepared, melting the reduced charge for obtaining metal phase in form of cast iron and slag phase in form of primary slag, separation of cast iron from primary slag in melt heated to temperature of 40 C, reduction of silicon and titanium from oxides contained in primary slag by aluminum and removal of cast iron and primary slag from melting unit; during preparation of charge, concentrate of titanomagnetite ore containing titanium oxide in the amount from 1 to 15% is added to red mud; besides that, additional amount of carbon reductant and additives are introduced; after separation of primary slag from cast iron in melting unit, cast iron is heated to 1500-1550 C and product containing ferric oxide is added to it; iron is reduced by carbon of cast iron for converting the cast iron into steel at obtaining secondary slag; main portion of steel is removed from melting unit, secondary slag is added to primary slag and silicon and titanium are converted into steel residue in melting unit by reduction with aluminum, thus obtaining final slag-saturated slag and master alloy containing iron, titanium and silicon; main portion of master alloy is removed from melting unit; after removal of final slag for converting the master alloy residue to steel in melting unit, titanium and silicon are converted into slag phase by oxidation and next portion of charge is fed to slag phase formed after converting the master alloy residue to steel. Proposed method ensures high efficiency due to obtaining iron-titanium silicon master alloy in form of independent product and production of alumina from high-alumina final slag or high-alumina cement and concentrate of rare-earth metals.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency due to avoidance of intermediate remelting of steel.
10 cl, 2 dwg
The invention relates to metallurgy, in particular to the processing of waste from alumina production.
The main waste from alumina production is red mud (CABG), constantly accumulating in landfills aluminium smelters. Large amount of residual alkali from cuttings are washed away by rainfall and gets into the groundwater, affecting the quality of drinking water. The sludge dries into dust, what with the wind provokes increased dustiness of the air. All this significantly affects the environment in the area of warehousing CABG .
However, in the composition of the sludge contains many useful components, such as iron, silicon, titanium, aluminum, rare earth metals (REM) and other Waste CABG Bayer alumina production schema contains, for example, up to 45% Fe2O3up to 10% SiO2up to 14% Cao, up to 4% of Tio2up to 15% Al2O3up to 4% PA2O and a number of other oxides. The content of rare earth metals (REM) in the red sludge Bogoslovsky aluminium plant the following (g/t): cerium - 390, lanthanum 290, scandium - 150, samarium - 31 and other Red mud spechitelnoj scheme alumina production are composed of fewer oxides of iron and aluminum, but two to three times more oxides of silicon and calcium .
The proposed solution can bitrecorder, mainly for processing CABG Bayer schema.
There are a large number of variants of technological schemes to recycle red mud [2-10]. Some of them (e.g., ) is based on the separation of the components of the slurry methods of magnetic separation and classification of product by size. The disadvantage of these methods is the low degree of separation of one type of connection from the other, so you can only talk about one or another form of enrichment that non-metallic materials. A large number of technological solutions based on the extraction of iron from oxides CABG reaction recovery by carbon [6, 7], at the same time there is a saturation of the obtained iron-carbon and translating it into a state of iron. The resulting slag with a high content of aluminum oxide may be suitable for the production of cement , including alumina, if the slag to add, for example, nebalansovyh bauxite [8-10].
The well-known scheme of complex processing of SH, which in the first stage at 1000°without melting to produce the burning mixture CABG, lime and Corsica. Part of iron oxides at this stage can be completely recovered, the other part is restored to FeO. In the second stage at the corresponding temperature iron from F recover almost completely and separate it in the form of pig iron from Zamora is pouring slag, subsequently leaching extract alumina .
The disadvantage of the above schemes pyrometallurgical processing of CS is that the iron is at the stage of melting transitions in iron. If there was no demand in the iron have to spend money on the redistribution of iron into steel, by involving other metallurgical equipment. In many technical solutions in the metal product is not extracted, the existing CS metals; for example, titanium and silicon are not retrieved in a separate metallurgical product. Retrieving them in the cast iron is useful, but if the iron is converted to steel, the oxidation of carbon in the iron is oxidized and titanium with silicon, which again goes into the slag phase and often get lost.
The closest analogue of the proposed method is a method of processing red mud from alumina production . The known method involves the preparation of a portion of the mixture containing red mud and the carbonaceous reducing agent, heating the mixture in the melting unit to the temperature of the solid-phase reduction of iron, solid-phase recovery of iron oxides in the charge of carbonaceous reducing agent and the saturation of the prepared mixture of carbon, melting the recovered mixture to obtain metal phase in the form of primary slag, separating the iron from the primary slag in recip is nom the melt, heated to 1400°C, the recovery of silicon and titanium contained in the primary slag oxides of aluminum, destruction of primary iron and slag from the smelting unit.
The lack closest analogue is that recovered from oxides of silicon and titanium are transferred to the iron. Cast iron with the addition of silicon and titanium are less valuable compared to the separately obtained by cast iron, silicon and titanium.
The aim of the invention is to increase the efficiency of processing of red mud due to steel production without intermediate melting, associated production of valuable zhelezotitanovanadievye ligatures and production of slag or alumina, or an expensive high-alumina cement, such as cement brand VHC-1.
This objective is achieved in that in the preparation of portions of the charge to the red sludge is added to the concentrate of magnetite ore containing titanium oxide is from 1 to 15%, the additional amount of carbonaceous reducing agent and additives, after separation in a melting unit separated from cast iron primary slag iron heated to 1500-1550°add to it containing the iron oxide product, which restores the iron-carbon cast iron for converting cast iron into steel with obtaining the secondary slag, the main part of the steel removed from the melting unit, the secondary slag relax the Ute to the primary slag, of which silicon and titanium transferred to the remainder of the steel in the melting unit recovering aluminum from getting saturated with aluminum end slag and alloys containing iron, titanium and silicon, the main part of the ligature is removed from the melting unit, after removal of the final slag for translation balance ligatures in steel melting unit is transferred to the slag phase titanium and silicon residue ligatures by oxidation, and the next portion of the recovered mixture is served in the slag phase formed after transfer of the remainder of the ligatures in the steel.
It is recommended that the preparation of a mixture containing concentrate magnetite ores, carbonaceous reducing agent and additives, to perform palletizing, and as additives to use powdered bentonite and limestone.
As a product that contains iron oxide, it is recommended to use red mud and/or magnetite concentrate, and/or iron scale rolling production, and/or iron scale forging, and/or iron ore.
Saturated with alumina, the final slag is recommended to remove from the unit after the liberation from the ligature of the Central part of the hearth melting unit by rotation of the electromagnetic field residues ligatures.
Transfer in the slag phase titanium and silicon ostad the ligatures recommended by blowing through the rest of the ligatures air and/or oxygen, and this is possible through the spent iron tube.
The next portion of the recovered mixture recommended to serve in the slag phase formed after transfer of the remainder of the ligatures in the steel, which rotate in a melting unit is induced in the molten steel electromagnetic field.
After recovering aluminum silicon and titanium from primary and added secondary slag newly formed end of the slag can be refrigerated and has a dedicated aluminum oxide by means of its transfer in the liquid phase soda leaching from sediment containing calcium and rare earth metals. The residue is treated with hydrochloric acid to obtain a precipitate containing the concentrate of rare earth metals.
The proposed method provides for joint processing and other material, which may be a significant amount, for example, from 40 to 60%.
It allows you to:
to reduce electricity consumption for preparation of the charge for pelletizing, because for one part of the charge, in this case for CABG, there is no need to waste energy on fine grinding;
- increase the iron content in the prepared portion of the charge compared with its content in the concentrate and decrease compared with the content in the concentrate. Analysis elementwise values of the prepared mixture in which it shows, that the unification of the materials in the preparation of the charge is economically profitable;
to begin the processing of CS, without spending money on technological equipment, which sadalijums for the production of carbon-containing pellets, because CS can be delivered to the place where it is added to CS magnetite concentrate and have the hardware to work charge. In particular, CS Bogoslovsky aluminum plant (Base) should be delivered to located relatively close (200 km) factory production of pellets Kachkanarsky GOK.
The recommended range of the content of titanium oxide in the ore (from 1% to 15%), from which the magnetite concentrate, due to the fact that perhaps the use of ore in which the content of titanium oxide may be 1% (source Kachkanarsky ore Deposit has 1,14% Tio2), and 8-12% (source ore Medvedev's field), and up to 15% of the original ore chinea field).
Increasing the temperature of the melt in the melting unit in a certain period before 1500-1550°necessary because produced in this period, the steel has a melting point over 1500°C. At the same time, excessive overheating of the metal above 1550°leads to unnecessary energy consumption.
The transfer of iron into steel, can be accomplished by purging the technical acid is originally or by air. However, it is better to use the oxygen in the oxides of iron, because it becomes possible to increase the mass produced steel and in the secondary slag content of oxides of useful metals, such as titanium oxide.
If you want to increase the number of produced steel, the best iron oxide use of imported mill scale. If it is desired to obtain in the secondary slag high content of titanium oxide, preferably iron oxide to use from imported concentrate ilmenite. You can use iron oxide and from neohellenic source CABG or magnetite concentrate. If not there will be the task of obtaining the ligature as a separate product, and will be concentrating only on the production of steel, stainless steel and titanium and other elements, iron oxide better use of the rich iron ore or concentrate poor iron ore.
It is advisable not to bring the carbon content in the metal phase to zero, and to provide the set contents corresponding to a certain grade of steel, after which the part was to be discharged from the melting unit.
Subsequent recovery mainly of silicon and titanium oxides, aluminum allows you to get zhelezodificitnaya a ligature, a little soiled, etc is the other metals.
Featured recovery of iron from foods containing oxides of iron, carbon iron, driven in rotation by an electromagnetic field, allows quick release of iron from carbon, because according to Eaating  the carbon dissolved in the metal at the boundary of metal-slag, restores the iron oxides in the slag ten times faster than it does, for example, in a blast furnace. Rotation cast iron promotes the formation of a cast iron melt holes parabolic shape, which increases the contact area of the slag with the iron, which helps improve the mass transfer between metal and slag. The rate of mass transfer increases still further, if the boundary of the slag-metal set countercurrent movement (slippage) between the slag and metal. When the rotation of the molten metal by an electromagnetic field such slippage will occur, because the electromagnetic field acts on the metal, creating him the rotation, and little effect on the slag, since the slag is much less conductive.
According to the proposed method produced commercial ligature is recommended to not drain completely. Part of it must be left in the melting unit, placing it on the edges of the melting chamber of the unit by the action of the electromagnetic field. This provides a further possibility is th discharge end of high alumina slag disclosed through a Central tapped.
After removal of slag and overlap the Central drain notches in the rest of the ligature could begin to apply the next portion of the prepared mixture. However, if a new portion of the charge to serve in the ligature, titanium and silicon alloy after melting the mixture will begin to restore the iron oxide in the iron-enriched mixture that can be considered useful, but part of titanium can form titanium carbide, which is undesirable. In this regard, and it is recommended that after draining the final slag from the rest of ligatures to remove the titanium and silicon in the newly formed slag. Remaining in the metallic phase steel, after fusion of the new portion of the prepared mixture in the newly formed slag, will turn into iron. Then the process will be repeated.
When recovering from oxides of silicon and titanium aluminum in the slag formed a high content of aluminum oxide, the melting point of which, as is known, high (2050°). To reduce add calcium oxide to the total content of about 20%, reaching a lower temperature liquid phase exists within 1800-1850°C. In this temperature range may exist slag, suitable for the production of high-alumina cement VHC-1, characterized by a high price compared to Portland cement. The cost of the obtained cement VHC-1 almost completely OK who becomes the cost of the use of aluminum as the reducing silicon and titanium.
After recovering aluminum silicon and titanium from the United slag newly formed slag is cooled and separated from him alumina, turning it into a solution of soda leaching from sediment containing calcium and rare earth metals. This technique could be carried out using a known property of aluminum oxide to dissolve in soda solutions. The oxides of calcium and rare-earth metals remain in the sediment, making it possible to separate these components. Rare earth metals have a great affinity for oxygen, so the entire process remain in the slag phase.
The resulting slurry is treated with hydrochloric acid to obtain a precipitate containing the concentrate of rare earth metals. This technique is based on the properties of calcium oxide to move in a solution of hydrochloric acid. The obtained concentrate REE can be used to produce rare-earth metals by known methods.
Process flow diagram of the processing competence of the proposed method are presented in figures 1, 2.
In accordance with this scheme provides an example of the method.
The method can be implemented, if melting of the charge will be made in known electric machine, in particular in the electric arc furnace. However, in the electric arc furnace, it is difficult to perform all the operations according to offer the method.
Better way is realized by applying the newly developed multifunctional melting unit (MPA), which is mentioned in the source of information .
In the example, the method comprising preparing to processing of the batch is accepted red mud (CABG) Bayer scheme alumina production Bogoslovsky aluminum plant (Base) and magnetite concentrate (K)obtained at Kachkanar GOK from titaniferous magnetite ore ore deposits (figure 1).
In accordance with the source [10, p.75] the chemical composition of the following CABG, %: Fe - 29,54; Fe2O3- 42,2; SiO2- 9,4; Al2O3- 14,1; Tio2- 3,9; Cao - 12,1; PA20 - 4,1; S to 1.7.
Source of information [15, p. 24] the chemical composition To the next, %: Fe - 60,64; FO - 27,20; Fe2About3- 56,39; SiO2- 4,68; Al2About3- 2,86; Tio2- 2,64; Cao - 1,78; Mao - 2,79; V2O5- 0,59; MP - 0,12; P - 0,007; S - 0,006.
Accept the following conditions of preparation and melting of the charge:
to 500 kg CS is added to 500 kg;
- in charge is injected estimated number of crushed coal as reductant iron oxide for solid-phase restoration of these oxides by 90% and the estimated amount of powdered additives (bentonite and limestone);
- prepared from a mixture of produced pellets;
when iron pellets recovered the first iron saturated with carbon to 3.5-4.0%;
on melting the pellets are supplied or cold, or hot (cold after iron-containing contaminants, such as 500 to 600°);
when iron pellets can only be restored oxides of iron and not restored other oxides and oxidized part of sulphur;
melting prepared and iron-enriched mixture begins to molten steel contained in the rotation in the melting chamber MPA electromagnetic field. The amount of this will depend on how it will be received after release from titanium and silicon remaining in MPA residue ligatures;
- the amount of mass smelting products in the sample is determined only in relation to steel, zhelezotitanovanadievye ligatures and high-alumina of the final slag. In fact, the number of mass smelting products will be different, because in the process of implementation of the method will be to recover metals from parts of other oxides, such as oxides of manganese, vanadium, chromium and others. But the amount of these oxides in the charge is relatively small, and their presence in a particular product, for example, vanadium in steel or manganese and vanadium in alloys, not only will not degrade the quality of the product, but on the contrary will improve.
After mixing CS and the average content of major oxides in the charge will be as follows, %: Fe - 45; Fe+Fe2O3- 61,8; SiO2- 9,4; AL2O3- 7,; Tio2- 3,07; Cao - 6,4.
In the charge in a small number will be the oxides of vanadium, manganese, magnesium, sodium, will have a number of S and R. Vanadium, manganese, magnesium, and sodium in each ton of the charge will be in the order of 3.3 kg; 1.2 kg; 18 kg; 30 kg
After a iron-containing contaminants to 90% of one ton of a mixture of CS and the remaining iron oxides will remain approximately 17 kg of oxygen. In oxides of silicon, titanium, vanadium, manganese, which will be recovered aluminum, oxygen will be about 60 kg In the process of iron-containing contaminants released from the oxygen iron can dissolve up to 4% carbon.
After melting a portion of the charge on the rotating steel substrate will be cast iron with a carbon content of about 2.5 to 3.5%. The carbon content in cast iron after melting the iron-enriched portion of the charge depends on the weight of the steel was in the melting unit before serving in steel iron-enriched mixture and what will be the mass of the portion of the charge. When the carbon content in the cast iron of 2.5-3.5% cast iron temperature preferably be not lower than 1400°C.
In the process of smelting iron-enriched mixture, and after melting the portions of the charge carbon iron will begin to restore the iron in the residue of iron oxide, but will not be fully expended.
So at the end of the melting portion of the charge is a final ocil is of carbon in cast iron. To maintain the metal in a state of melt temperature of the metal phase to increase 1500-1550°C.
The specified operation can be performed by, for example, enter the number of mill scale, or by entering, for example, concentrate ilmenite, if it will seek to get the ligature with a high content of titanium (titanium ilmenite will be added to the titanium, which is available in CS and It). Part of the oxides of iron from ilmenite concentrate will be restored and their oxygen will go into the gas phase, the iron in the metallic phase, and the rest is secondary slag (the remainder of the iron oxide and titanium oxide). The oxidized carbon leaves the melting unit in the gas phase. A small amount may remain in the melt, to produce the required steel properties.
The next operation of the process is the removal of a major part of the steel obtained from the camera to the melting unit, through the existing MPA lateral tap-hole, and sealing the melting chamber melting unit.
Further, if the melting chamber remnants of steel, followed by the operation for recovering aluminum from recycled slag oxides of iron, titanium, silicon, balance of vanadium, manganese. These elements after recovery will take in the remainder of the steel and form zhelezodificitnaya the ligature (figure 2) with the addition of vanadium and manganese. Part of the Nadia will leave from the melting unit with the main part of steel. Restored from sodium oxide in the gas phase is discharged through a separate pipeline from the melting chamber.
If necessary, since the melting chamber Assembly can be pressurized, in the melting chamber creates the necessary vacuum, allowing the aluminum to recover magnesium from its oxide in the vapor phase, which can also be abstracted from the melting chamber through a separate pipeline.
After carrying out the recovery operation, the above-mentioned oxides of aluminium in the final slag will remain mainly the oxides of aluminum and calcium. If calcium oxide is less than 20%, its smelting should be added. Calcium in the final slag should be within 20-30%. With the high amount of calcium oxide melting point of the slag is within 1800-1850°C. raising the temperature of the final slag will occur due to the exothermic reactions that take place when recovering aluminum metals from their oxides.
After translating all the recovered metals in rotating the ligature through the above-mentioned side tapped the main part of ligatures merges. In the melting chamber of the unit remains of the order of 10-20% ligatures. Since the remaining portion of the ligature also rotates and in the melting chamber is relatively small, it is at the round hearth chamber is placed on the edges, freeing from the Holy is his presence the center of the hearth. The center pod MPA has a Central tapped drain. After opening the Central tap hole MPA becomes possible drain into the bucket end commodity alumina slag.
After draining the main part of the received ligatures Central years known trick is blocked, then in a loop processing portion of the prepared mixture is carried out the last operation.
The last operation cycle of the processing portion of the charge is that the rest of the ligature above the receiving means in the steel and forms a new primary slag, which can be submitted the next portion of the prepared mixture.
In the processing specified in the example portion of the charge the proposed method, the titanium content in the alloy may be of the order of 20%, the rest of the iron, about 45%, and silicon, about 35%. If you want to get the ligature with a higher titanium content, for example, about 45-50%, while the removal of carbon from the cast iron should be introduced concentrate ilmenite. Can be obtained ligature with more titanium content, for example of the order of 70-80%, but then together with ilmenite concentrate, you must enter the estimated amount of carbon for the recovery of part of the iron oxides in the ilmenite.
From the tons prepared mixture can be obtained of the order of 100 kg ligatures, in which the content is Ethan will be about 20%, 400 kg of high quality steel and 200-250 kg of high alumina slag.
If on removal of carbon from the cast iron will be entered an additional iron oxides and titanium oxides, in the processing of prepared tons burden, respectively, will increase the number of produced steel and ligatures.
Obtained at the last stage pyrometallurgical processing slag contains REM, and, by removing many of the elements in the metallic phase, the concentration of REM increases approximately 2-3 times that shown in the example of implementation of different technological scheme of processing of CS in the source .
This slag is subjected to soda leaching with the Department in the liquid phase of aluminum oxide. In the precipitated sludge remains calcium oxide and the oxides of rare earth metals. The resulting slurry is treated with hydrochloric acid to obtain a precipitate containing the concentrate of rare earth metals. Produced concentrate REE can be used to produce rare-earth metals by known methods.
Due to the hydrometallurgical processing of slag as described above can obtain the REE concentrate containing cerium 2400 g/t, lanthanum 2500 g/t scandium 410 g/so Similar in nature enrichment occurs on the content of samarium, thorium, nd, Yb, hafnium, europium, lutetium.
The technical result from the use of tawlae the second way is to increase the efficiency of processing of red mud due to steel production without intermediate melting, production of secondary slag zhelezotitanovanadievye ligature in the form of a stand-alone product, as well as the production of high-alumina of the final slag, alumina, high-alumina cement and REM concentrate.
1. Korneev, V., Sousse A.G., Guild A.M. Red mud properties, warehousing, application. M.: metallurgy, 1991. 144 C.
2. The application of Germany No. 2552088 from 26.05.77. Method and device for obtaining samarasimha wastes and materials containing aluminum oxide.
3. Patent Romania No. 76410, MKI 22 In 34/10. The method of extraction of iron and titanium waste from alumina production by classifying by size and magnetic separation, 1981.
4. Application France No. 2575149, MKI 01 R 7/00. The method of extraction of valuable products from red mud obtained by the method Bayer, 1986.
5. UK application No. 2109356, MKI 01 G 23/00. The method of extraction of alkali metal and titanium red sludge and similar materials, 1986.
6. As the USSR №1615205. A method of processing red mud/ V.a.kiselyov, Lionel, Genkigenki and others, MKI 22 In 7/00, BI, No. 47, 1990.
7. U.S. patent No. 3295961, MKI With 21st Century Method of manufacture of sponge iron and the recovery of titanium and aluminum from bauxite sludge, 1976.
8. RF patent №2086659. A method of processing Zelenoglazoe raw materials. The Burkin S. p., N. Loginov., Kites E.A. and other M And 21 In 11/00, 22 In 7/00, BI No. 22 of 10.08.97.
9. The Burkin S. p., N. Loginov., Shipunov A.A. and other Processing zhelezokremnistykh man-made waste. Steel, 1996, №6. P.77-88.
10. Loginov YU.N., The Burkin S. p., Loginova Ivi other Restorative fusion red mud from alumina production. Steel, 1998, №8. P.74-77.
11. Matyash VG, Leontiev L.I., Kudinov B.Z. ON the recovery of iron oxides in red slimes. In kN. “Preparation and complex processing of metallurgical raw materials”. Proceedings of the Institute of metallurgy, VIP, Sverdlovsk, 1970. P.46-49.
12. Shmargunenko NS, Korneyev V. Complex processing and the use of red mud from alumina production. M.: metallurgy, 1982. S.
13. Kapustin E.A. Prospects of alternative metallurgical processes. Steel, 1998. No. 8.
14. Korshunov, E., Tarasov A.G. New aspects in metallurgical practice/ Ural metal market, 2002, No. 3. P.48-49.
15. Leontiev L.I., Vatolin N.A., Shavrin SV, Shumakov NS IN the book. Pyrometallurgical processing of complex ores. M.: metallurgy, 1997. 432 S.
1. A method of processing red mud from alumina production, including the preparation of portions of the charge containing red mud and the carbonaceous reducing agent, heating the mixture in the melting unit to the temperature of the solid-phase reduction of iron, solid-phase recovery of iron oxides in the charge of carbonaceous restore the representative and the saturation of the iron in the prepared mixture of carbon, melting the recovered mixture to obtain metal phase in the form of pig iron and the slag phase in the form of primary slag, separating the iron from the primary slag obtained in the melt, heated to 1400°C, the recovery of silicon and titanium contained in the primary slag oxides of aluminum, destruction of primary iron and slag from the smelting unit, characterized in that in the preparation of portions of the charge to the red sludge is added to the concentrate of magnetite ore containing titanium oxide is from 1 to 15%, the additional amount of carbonaceous reducing agent and additives, after separation in a melting unit separated from cast iron primary slag cast iron is heated to 1500-1550°add to it containing the iron oxide product, which restores the iron-carbon cast iron for converting cast iron into steel with obtaining the secondary slag, the main part of the steel removed from the melting unit, the secondary slag added to the primary slag, of which the silicon and titanium transferred to the remainder of the steel in the melting unit recovering aluminum from getting saturated with aluminum end slag and alloys containing iron, titanium and silicon, the main part of the ligature is removed from the melting unit, after removal of the final slag for translation balance ligatures in steel melting unit transferred to shlakovaya titanium and silicon residue ligatures by oxidation, and the next portion of the recovered mixture is served in the slag phase formed after transfer of the remainder of the ligatures in the steel.
2. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the preparation of a mixture containing concentrate magnetite ores, carbonaceous reducing agent and additives perform palletizing.
3. The method according to claim 2, characterized in that the additives used powdered bentonite and limestone.
4. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the quality of the product containing iron oxide, using red mud, and/or magnetite concentrate, and/or iron scale rolling production, and/or iron scale forging, and/or iron ore.
5. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the saturated aluminium oxide final slag is removed from the unit after the liberation from the ligature of the Central part of the hearth melting unit by rotation of the electromagnetic field residues ligatures.
6. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that the transfer in the slag phase titanium and silicon residue ligatures carried out by blowing the rest of the ligatures air and/or oxygen.
7. The method according to claim 6, characterized in that the air and/or oxygen is supplied to the remainder of the ligatures cold consumed through the iron tube.
8. The method according to claim 1, wherein the next portion of the restored Shih is s served in the slag phase, formed after transfer of the remainder of the ligatures in the steel, which rotate in a melting unit is induced in the molten steel electromagnetic field.
9. The method according to claim 1, characterized in that after restoring aluminum silicon and titanium from primary and added secondary slag newly-formed final slag is cooled and separated from him alumina by its translation into the liquid phase soda leaching from sediment containing calcium and rare earth metals.
10. The method according to claim 9, characterized in that the precipitate is treated with hydrochloric acid to obtain a precipitate containing the concentrate of rare earth metals.
FIELD: ferrous metallurgy.
SUBSTANCE: briquette fabrication blend comprises oxidized iron-containing materials, carbon-containing materials, manganese-containing materials, fluxing additives, cement, and plasticizers in amounts providing contents of carbon, iron, manganese, calcium, silicon, magnesium, and aluminum oxides, with which weight ratios of elements and oxides C/Fe, Mn/Fe, CaO/SiO2, MgO/Al2O3 in charge lie in the ranges 0.05-0.15, 0.03-0.2, 0.6-1.2, and 0.2-0.6, respectively. Coarseness of carbon-containing materials is up to 10 mm and that of iron ore, manganese-containing, and fluxing materials is up to 3 mm.
EFFECT: improved functional and metallurgical properties of briquettes.