Autonomous complex of armoured tracked vehicles
The invention relates to armored technique, in particular to complete combat tracked vehicles and their implementation. Implementation of the invention allows to increase the survivability and mobility of the Autonomous complex armored tracked vehicles. The invention consists in the fact that all armoured tracked vehicles designed using the same basic tank tracked chassis with standard chassis, power pack installation, means of observation, communications and navigation, and a shutter housing provided by the current level of passive and dynamic protection with resistance from tandem shaped charge warheads and armor-piercing fin-stabilised discarding sabot projectile caliber 120 mm as the base BM complex contains a tank armed with a tank cannon caliber 120...125 mm, with testiomony chassis or semiprone chassis made for the turret bustle-mounted automatic loader and a set of active protection. As BM fire support tanks complex contains heavy armored machine-gun or mortar weapons and troops 7...10 people and BM support tanks with automatic cannon caliber 30...57 mm, as machines technical support complex �_data/87/870047.gif" border="0">
The invention relates to military technology, and specifically to the complex armored tracked vehicles designed for stand-alone (in isolation from the main force and supply base) solution military tactical objectives in terms of local conflict or in cooperation with other units of the ground forces in large-scale military operations, for example as a means of strengthening the motorized rifle battalion.
Known mobile systems, including dual-purpose, designed to solve various economic tasks performed on a tank of standard or upgraded chassis, in particular the complex engineering machines, intended for solving the problem of laying oil and gas pipelines (see "Standardized Chassis For Dual-Purpose Engineer Vehicles", journal "Military Technology", special Supplement, 1995, 24-25, Germany, Bonn, Munch Publishing Group). The complex machine shown in the drawing, illustrating an article made in a single chassis and includes a conveyor pipes, booms, welding installation, Trubodetal machine, a machine for coating pipe insulation, polarographic and trencher. Attachments purpose, installed on the chassis, it determines the location and designation of each machine is the possibility of Autonomous work is complex in off-road conditions including in remote swampy area where there is no possibility of promotion-wheeled vehicles. When this is achieved the ease of repair and maintenance of machines due to the high unification of the chassis. However, this complex is based on a tank chassis, cannot be applied to warfare because of his engineering purposes.
Existing modern concepts of armored weapons, including tanks, in the fight against the enemy (see, for example, article O. N. Brilev. The modern concept of tanks and armored weapons, "journal of Weapons. Policy. Conversion", No. 4, 2000, S. 8-11) define a tank leading place on the battlefield of theater of military operations (TVD). While the main advantage of the tank is determined by the combination of firepower, protection and mobility, in the light of which tanks cannot be replaced by any other means of struggle, nor their combination, in particular in the fight against tanks and other armoured vehicles of the enemy. However, in the challenging environment of the modern battlefield capabilities of tanks is limited due to the small number of crew (3-4 people) and do not provide task of mastering the territory under conditions when the enemy is armed with b the natives of installations for firing anti-tank guided missiles. In this regard, theatre is seen close cooperation between tanks and infantry, has many "eyes and trunks" with the possibility of doing heavy fire and defeat enemy anti-tank, which is to give mobility placed on armored combat vehicles infantry combat vehicles (ICV). However, as practice has shown the local and large-scale hostilities, to use in the front line of breaking the enemy's defense BMP doomed to failure because of their high vulnerability due to the relatively low (compared to tanks) level of booking. So in the Persian Gulf area during operation desert Storm (see, for example, the article "the Role of tanks in a combined arms battle", from the book "Modern tanks", as amended Grytsenko Century. And., Safonov B. C. - M.: Arsenal Press, 1995, S. 24-29) was destroyed (American data) more than 500 IFV and APC with the infantry of the Iraqi army, then in some cases the conflict was massively impressed, including helicopters, tanks of the Iraqi army left without cover.
Obviously, covering tanks against ground targets mechanized infantry must be protected at the level of the tank. The same protection should be and anti-aircraft machine air cover tanks. the ilıca and other domestic anti-aircraft self-propelled units", A. Shirokorad, of the Supplement to the magazine "modelist-Konstruktor", No. 2, 1998, S. 24-27 or article. Klimovich "anti-aircraft gun and missile system "Tunguska", journal of engineering and weapons", September 2002, S. 1-4. - M.: NGO "Techinformi"), have a slight reservation.
The importance of providing cover tanks especially increases in local conflicts, where modern military views (see, for example kN. Shishkin N. To. Tank and motorized rifle divisions in modern combat. - M.: the Ministry of defence of the Russian Federation, 2000, S. 1-5 kN. Shishkin N. To. Tanks in local wars and armed conflicts. - M.: the Ministry of defence of the Russian Federation, 2000, S. 38-135), tactics during the combined armed struggle takes on new content, because in the absence of solid fronts with direct contact of the parties is becoming more and more the role of an Autonomous independent action small tactical formations, with the capability to perform combat tasks in isolation from rear bases.
This Autonomous component can be a powerful armored component (complex), including part of any forces General purpose forces capable of performing tactical tasks in isolation from rear bases.
Famous adopted for missile defense the M. "Analytical review of information materials about the state and prospects of development of foreign armored vehicles", editor C. A. Maev, ed. 38 KRII defense Ministry, Kubinka, 2000, S. 11, 12 (extract from which, with. 9-12, attached), or browse the System armored armament of the land forces of the 21st century", №TC-406/00 SE SEC "Compass". - M., 2000 (S. 1, 11-13 attached), containing in its composition main battle tank (MA or M1A1D), combat infantry (MA "Bradley" or MA), heavy malolactic (UAI M1 Wolverine), engineering machine for overcoming obstacles (M1 Grizzly"), self-propelled anti-aircraft installation (both the linebacker), machine control the fight at the brigade level (FBCB), as well as in the development of self-propelled artillery (AFAS "Crusader"). The presence in armored complex individual types of combat vehicles (BM), engineering machinery (IM) and control machinery fight and their number is determined by the task complex. Armored complex can be replenished combat reconnaissance machine (BRAM) MA "Hercules", and armored machine medical evacuation AMEV weapons of the U.S. army.
Included armored complex shows that he is able to solve the military problem as in the defense, providing protection against naseh military operations in the presence of logistics, with the ability to overcome obstacles in the form of water hazards, which uses heavy malolactic, in the form of rubble and ditches, where used engineering machine to overcome obstacles and so on
However, armored complex has certain disadvantages.
Infantry fighting vehicle, MA "Bradley", part of the armored complex, is easily affected BM due to low armor protection (compared to a tank) and when used in combat formations of tanks will easily be damaged (similar to the BMP in the above-mentioned "Persian conflict"). The same low armour protection inherent self-propelled anti-aircraft installation, and machine control battle, made on the basis of "Bradley". As well as at the break and going deep into the enemy lines, these machines must be accompanied by tanks and infantry combat vehicles, they will be affected by the enemy and, probably, in the first place. This reduces the survivability of armored complex and will not allow him to perform the task.
The second major drawback of the armored complex lies in its limited autonomy in isolation from the main forces. This disadvantage is caused by the lack of replenishment of ammunition, mainly for tanks as osnovnihe in the tanks. The reason is that in the booked space tanks is dense, caused by the placement of powerful weapons (gun caliber 125 mm 120...), secured in a circular sector of fire with large angles of declination and elevation of the gun from the horizon and remains extremely little space for the accommodation of fuel and ammunition. Thus armored complex is tied to the bases of supply.
Thus, the disadvantage of the armored complex is of limited effectiveness, associated with a low survival rate due to low cannon-proof protection engineering machines and part of fighting vehicles, components armored complex, and limited autonomy due to an insufficiently large range in isolation from supply bases.
The purpose of this technical solution is to increase the survivability and mobility of the Autonomous complex of armoured tracked vehicles, in General, increases its efficiency in solving tactical tasks.
In the invention the problem is solved due to the fact that in the Autonomous complex of armoured tracked vehicles, in their composition containing a fighting machine (BM), those machines is using a single core armoured tracked chassis with standard chassis, the power pack installation, means of observation, communications and navigation, and a shutter housing provided by the current level of passive and dynamic protection with resistance from tandem shaped charge warheads and armour-piercing fin-stabilised discarding sabot projectile caliber 120 mm, if the underlying BM it contains a tank armed with a tank cannon caliber 125 mm 120...with high mobility, provided specific power of at least 16 kW/t and a power reserve of at least 400 km, for example, tank T-80B in a regular version with six supporting chassis or in a modernized version with seven supporting chassis made for the turret bustle-mounted automatic loader and active protective system, as BM fire support tanks it contains heavy armored machine-gun armament and troops 7...10 people, provided safe landing in conditions of combat reaction, for example through the troop hatches located towards the rear of the hull, and BM support tanks with automatic cannon caliber 30...57 mm, as machines and technical support it provides transport-loading machine tank machine-gun armament, made with possibility of simultaneous transport and volume transport of the fuel, ensuring Autonomous complex a distance of at least 100 km
For best results:
- the problem is solved in that in the Autonomous complex of armoured tracked vehicles included combat reconnaissance vehicle equipped with all-weather means of detecting enemy, using as main armament heavy machine gun and/or automatic cannon caliber 30...57 mm;
- the problem is solved in that in the Autonomous complex of armoured tracked vehicles as BM fire support tanks included fighting vehicle reactive multiple rocket systems (MLRS BM) reactive with unguided projectiles 122 or 220 mm, have the ability to thermobaric defeat hidden enemy, while BM the MRLS applied in a single package with transport-loading machine (LT) the MRLS, and LT is made with possibility of simultaneous transport of at least one ammunition missiles MLRS BM;
- the problem is solved in that the complex of armoured tracked vehicles contains armoured repair and recovery vehicle equipped with a traction winch with variable geometry mechanism that provides traction Penna task is solved by the complex of armoured tracked vehicles contains combat anti-aircraft machine that uses as weapons automatic cannon caliber 30...57 mm and portable anti-aircraft missile complexes such as "Needle";
- the problem is solved in that the complex of armoured tracked vehicles contains engineering-road vehicle equipped with a bulldozer, mine gauge and/or electromagnetic trawl and lifting equipment, for example a rotary shaft manipulator;
- the problem is solved in that the complex of armoured tracked vehicles contain heavy fighting machine, flame thrower with troops 7...10 people armed with rocket-throwers and staff in small arms made with the possibility of a safe landing in conditions of combat reaction, for example through the troop hatches located towards the rear of the hull;
- the problem is solved in that the complex of armoured tracked vehicles contains a command post machine control equipment, combat appearance which fully corresponds to the appearance of any of armored tracked vehicles Autonomous complex;
- the problem is solved t is ensuring the possibility of overcoming obstacles width of 20...22 m;
- the problem is solved in that the complex of armoured tracked vehicles contains life support machine with containers for food and equipment and/or kits for emergency medical care;
- the problem is solved in that on heavy armored fire support tanks mounted mortar caliber 82...120 mm;
- the problem is solved in that the complex of armoured tracked vehicles contains combat anti-aircraft machine with anti-aircraft gun and missile system, borrowed, for example, rolling anti-aircraft gun and missile system "Tunguska-M, provides detection, identification, tracking and destruction of air targets shot caliber 30 mm double-barreled anti-aircraft 2a38 automatic and rockets A.
Analysis of the distinctive features showed that:
- execution of all armoured tracked vehicles using the same basic tank tracked chassis with standard chassis, power pack installation, means of observation, communications and navigation, and a shutter housing allows the unification of machines and their parts and, consequently, high maintainability, bespechnyh materials, to simplify the process of training of crews, etc.;
the establishment of a single armoured corps, used in the chassis of all armored vehicles, modern passive and dynamic protection with resistance from tandem shaped charge warheads and armour-piercing fin-stabilised discarding sabot projectile caliber 120 mm, ensures protection of the crew (and landing in cars, where it is provided) each machine from the modern means of warfare of the enemy, including tank weapons, and therefore, to ensure high survival of the whole complex. (An example of a high level of protection of the enclosure is the armor corps modifications collection tanks T-80, including the T-80U main battle tank T-80B.) High ravnochestnosti the crews of armoured tracked vehicles allows you to apply each machine complex in the combat formations of Autonomous groups, on the basis of tactical considerations;
- the use of armoured tracked vehicles as the base BM tank, armed tank gun caliber 125 mm 120...with high mobility, provided specific power of at least 16 kW/t and a power reserve of at least 400 km, for example the T-80B in a regular version with testiomony chassis or upgrade the chassis, made for the turret bustle-mounted automatic loader and active protective system), provides a tank with high firepower and high mobility. And since each machine complex uses such tank chassis, the entire complex will have a high level of mobility;
- the use of armoured tracked vehicles heavy armored machine-gun armament and troops 7...10 people, provided safe landing in conditions of combat reaction, for example through the troop hatches located towards the rear of the hull, provides covering fire tanks due to the possibility of creating high-density destructive fire on the enemy infantry and lightly armored machines of the enemy, providing, if necessary, the possibility of landing in the least affected by the enemy area;
- the use of armoured tracked vehicles BM tank support with automatic cannon caliber 30...57 mm offers the possibility of defeat lightly armored, but tankouban machines opponent, equipment, tanks, located outside the main armor protection, depriving the enemy tanks possible sighting is of conduct;
- the use of armoured tracked vehicles transport-loading machines tank (TSMT) made with the possibility of simultaneous transportation of not less than 2 of ammunition armament of the tank allows to replenish the spent ammunition tank in terms of Autonomous action complex in isolation from supply bases, and have TSMT machine-gun armament increases the firing capabilities of the complex.
- the use of armoured tracked vehicles armored toplivopodayuschie can deliver lubricants and produce refueling machines in terms of Autonomous action complex in isolation from supply bases, and the availability of machine-gun armament increases the firing capabilities of the complex.
- the use of the following armoured tracked vehicles of the group "gain" provides the following features:
combat reconnaissance vehicles - allows reconnaissance, providing more precise information about the operational environment, and contributes to making decisions on the conduct of hostilities;
combat vehicle multiple launch rocket systems fire - significantly increases the firepower of the complex, providing a comprehensive hit, including chierichetti ammunition, when this is complete with MLRS BM LT MLRS is used for transportation and loading of ammunition into a war machine the MRLS;
anti-aircraft machine - provides protection from the upper hemisphere;
engineering-road vehicles - provides complex routing paths for movement with the use of minefields, various types of debris and obstacles, and so forth;
fighting machine, flame thrower - offers an opportunity in terms of defense to fight against the advance of the armored tools of the enemy through the use of a landing jet flame type RPO, and in the onset to hit a well-fortified enemy emplacements type, including long-standing structures mentioned flamethrowers;
command-staff vehicle - improves the quality of the battle management and planning of tactical operations in terms of Autonomous actions;
assault of nastolatka with mechanized bridge increases the mobility of the complex due to rapid (5...8 minutes from the beginning of the deployment) fording or any other kind of extended obstacles to 20...22 m wide;
machine life support - provides during Autonomous action comedycentral the wounded;
armoured repair and recovery vehicle allows you to repair and to evacuate (mainly in defensive operations) partially affected machines of the complex to the Assembly point and to assist the crews machines in the repair and Troubleshooting of the received battle damage.
Specified in the application materials technical characteristics and parameters of the equipment and vehicles of the complex contribute to the most effective performance of the tasks assigned to each machine.
The invention is illustrated by drawings, which show:
- Fig.1 - structural diagram of the complex.
- Fig.2 is a left side view of the tank T-80 B as the base BM;
- Fig.3 is a left side view on a heavy armored personnel carrier complex;
- Fig.4 is a left side view on the war machine tank support complex;
- Fig.5 is a left side view on transport-loading machine tanks;
- Fig.6 is a left side view on toplivoresurs complex;
- Fig.7 is a left side view on a combat reconnaissance machine complex;
- Fig.8 is a left side view on MLRS BM;
- Fig.9 is a left side view on LT MLRS BM;
- Fig. 10 is a left side view on combat anti-aircraft machine complex;
- Fig.11 is a view in axonometric on engineering and road car to the howl of malolactic complex;
- Fig.14 is a left side view on life support machine complex;
- Fig.15 is a left side view for armoured repair and recovery vehicle;
- Fig.16 is a left side view on a heavy armored personnel carrier complex with mortar weapons
- Fig.17 is a left side view on an upgraded T-80 B as the base BM;
- Fig.18 is a left side view on combat anti-aircraft machine with anti-aircraft gun and missile system, borrowed from the complex "Tunguska-M".
Autonomous complex of armoured tracked vehicles consists (see Fig.1) from a group of machines that make up the "core" (core group) of the complex and which is minimally sufficient to solve tactical problems in the conduct of Autonomous action in defence and attack (Fig.1 combined with a dash-dotted line), and a group of armored tracked vehicles required to strengthen the "core" team (gain) of the complex in the solution of tactical problems in terms of the specific characteristics of the enemy's defense.
The complex (the main group and group amplification) are fighting machine (BM), machines and technical support (ito), engineering machinery () and command-staff vehicle. In the main group of cars includes base tank 1, combat vehicle fire support tanks 2 what are the combat reconnaissance vehicle 6, fighting vehicle reactive systems of volley fire 7, transportation and loading machine MLRS BM 8, combat anti-aircraft machine 9, engineering-road vehicle 10, vehicle combat, flame thrower 11, armoured repair and recovery vehicle 12, command-staff vehicle 13, the assault malolactic 14 and machine life support 15. Machines of the complex shown in Fig.2-15. Variants of Fig.16 -18.
Machine 1-15 performed on a single base tank estipona tracked chassis 16, see Fig.2, with unified chassis 17, the power pack installation 18, by means of 19 monitoring means 20 communication, navigation tools (Fig. not shown) and a shutter body 21. The complex, in the example shown in Fig.2-16 performed using the chassis of tank T-80B as the base. A similar system can be performed using a single semyonovo chassis 22, see Fig.17 developed for the upgraded tank T-80B with the recommendations for the tower ammunition 23, the automatic loader 24 and active protective system 25.
Armored hull of each of the armored cars of the complex is almost identical with the body the base of the tank and has the same high level of passive protection provided directly bronevets protection of the crew from modern tandem shaped charge warheads and armour-piercing fin-stabilised discarding sabot projectile caliber 120 mm, for example, with a core of depleted uranium or tungsten.
Since the power pack installation 18 and the chassis 17 all machines uniform (the same), and the weight does not exceed the mass base of the tank, the mobility of each machine of the complex will be at the level of the base of the tank, in particular very high when using the T-80U main battle tank (or T-80B) as the base.
Basic tank 1, in particular the T-80B, Fig.2, used not only as a machine, a base chassis which serves as the technical basis of the complex, but also as the main fighting machine. Basic tank 1 is provided along with a good defense modern features of warfare, namely tank gun 28 caliber 125 mm domestic standard, which have better characteristics to defeat enemy tanks and long-term defensive structures. (Options can be used tank gun 120-mm standard NATO). The mobility of the tank (the T-80B, T-80U main battle tank) is provided the use of gas turbine engine 29 the power of 1250 HP, providing specific power levels in excess of 20 kW/t and power reserve on canadastore area of at least 400 km, However, as the base of the tank to build complex can be used in the Anka density of fire and ammo is limited, for leading the fight against lightly armored or low protected objects opponent in the primary group of the complex applied fighting vehicle, fire support tanks 2, Fig.4, with automatic gun 30 caliber 30...57 mm aircraft type, allowing you to fight with the mentioned means of the enemy. (Of Fig.4 shows the performance of the gun caliber 57 mm)
Strengthens core group of complex heavy armored personnel carrier 3, Fig.3 (3’ in the embodiment of Fig.16), intended for fire support tanks carried by troops of the 7...10 Marines located in the housing on the seat 31, armed with a staff weapon. Part of the troops provided by the firing of the vehicle through loopholes 32. The landing has a chance of landing through landing manholes 33 made in the aft superstructure 34 corps armored personnel carriers and combat dispersion. The superstructure 34 completed with the formation of aft protected armor posted bilateral frame 35 "corridor "and" for the passage of troops over the engine-transmission compartment of the APC in the landing. The crew of the APC provides targeted support fire complex large-caliber machine gun 36.
In transport the filling up of the spent ammunition tanks complex, in terms of Autonomous action complex in isolation from supply bases, and ammo packs for the Panzer 38 coaxial and anti-aircraft guns. Styling made in the reserved space of the housing with a possibility of simultaneous transportation of not less than 2 of ammunition shells tank gun. Vehicle loading vehicle may be equipped with a manipulator and a conveyor (Fig. not shown) for feeding and reloading shells in the tank is replenished with ammunition. Have TSMT heavy machine gun 36, controlled by the vehicle crew raises the firing capabilities of the complex.
The reserved space toplivopodayuschie 5 (Fig.6) in specially made containers 39 posted by fuel and oil for refueling machines in terms of Autonomous action complex in isolation from supply bases, with the possibility of refueling multiple machines simultaneously or individually filling one machine. Toplivopodayuschie machine gun weapons with large-caliber machine gun 36, managed crew of the machine also increases the firing capabilities of the complex.
It should be noted that the specific number of machines in the main group of the complex is determined by the quantum is by strengthening complex in terms of the specific features of the actions of the enemy.
Combat reconnaissance vehicle 6, Fig.7, is attached to reconnaissance and surveillance of the enemy. The machine is equipped with all-weather means of detecting enemy, including radar station 40, thermal imaging surveillance device and the regular day and night observation devices (Fig. not shown). Installed on your machine (in addition to the standard uniform for all machines) additional equipment navigation and orienteering, as well as additional shortwave radio 41 long-distance communications. As main armament crew is installed on your machine automatic gun 42 caliber 30...57 mm (Fig.7 shows the performance of the gun 42 caliber 30 mm) In this regard, in certain types of combat, combat reconnaissance vehicle can be used as a combat vehicle tank support. In variants of the combat vehicle main armament can be refilled by heavy machine gun. In the embodiment, the machine may only be mounted heavy machine gun.
To significantly increase the firepower of the complex, allowing you to hit a well-defended targets, defensive positions or dispersed over large areas of the enemy, the complex is attached MLRS BM 7 (feide unguided rockets (nurse) 44, high power factor due to exposure to high temperatures and excessive pressure. Each MLRS BM used together with his LT 8 MLRS BM (Fig.9), when this TLV is transported in armored housings 45 additional full set nurse 44. For loading MLRS BM nurse on LT installed crane equipment 46.
To protect the complex from the air of attack tools, mainly helicopters, the complex is equipped combat anti-aircraft machine 9 (Fig.10) armed with an automatic gun 30 caliber 30...57 mm, and portable anti-aircraft missile complexes such as "Needle" 47, launches anti-aircraft missiles which can be done with machines, and with a natural or artificial shelters. In certain combat combat anti-aircraft machine can be used against ground of the enemy as a combat vehicle tank support.
For traveling conditions in terms of the likely wide use by the enemy minefields, the construction of artificial anti-tank barriers and obstacles, the complex is given to the engineering of the road machine 10 (Fig.11), equipped with a bulldozer 48, mine stele trawl 49 and/or electromagnetic trawl (Fig. not shown), and lifting allows engineering-road machine to perform excavation work, paving the path of movement, to clear away the rubble and obstacles, made in the soil, etc., Trawls are detection and neutralization of individual mines and minefields, the breaching of complex minefields, etc., handling equipment allows for clearing of blockages to remove heavy objects (logs, blocks, etc).
To increase the firepower on tankouban directions or tankouban combat operations complex is equipped with fighting machine, flame thrower 11 (Fig.12), with troops of the 7...10 people placed on the seat 51, armed infantry rocket flame-throwers type (RPO) 52 placed in special racks 53 of the vehicle body and staff in small arms. The landing has a chance of landing (similar to a heavy armored personnel carrier) through the troop hatches 33 made in the aft superstructure 34 of the housing, and secured a "corridor" of the machine, and combat dispersion. The superstructure 34 completed with the formation of aft protected armor posted bilateral frame 35 referred to a "corridor" for the passage of troops over the engine-transmission compartment of the machine, flame thrower when it is dropping.
To control military operations in challenging combat the second satellite communication equipment, the battle management and navigation equipment. For the purposes of disinformation appearance CRG performed in accordance with the external one (among other) machines.
To increase the mobility of the complex and its autonomy, the complex is equipped assault mostoukladchik 14, Fig.13, with mechanized bridge 53, providing the opportunity to overcome water obstacles of one sort or another long obstacle width 20...22 PM Time overcoming obstacles complex (for example, when using the developed by the applicant of nastolatka MTU-80 as assault) is provided within 5...8 minutes from the beginning of the deployment, which makes it difficult for the enemy (including the detection of the complex in the back) to create insurmountable interference when installing mechanized bridge and the implementation of the terminal.
To increase the autonomy of the complex machines with machine life support 15, Fig.14, containers for food 54 and equipment 55 and/or kits for emergency medical care to the wounded.
To increase the autonomy of the complex it is equipped with armoured repair and recovery machine 12, Fig.15, equipped with a traction winch 56 with variable geometry mechanism, about the Oia damaged machines, and handling equipment, for example a rotary shaft 57. This machine is also equipped with large-caliber machine gun 36.
Performing a basic tank and armored tracked vehicles on the basis of the common semyonovo chassis 22 with elongated chassis 58, Fig.17, gives the range of additional opportunities for survival and efficiency. It has been shown in Fig.18 option combat anti-aircraft machine contains anti-aircraft gun missile system (one of the best in the world), borrowed from the rolling anti-aircraft system "Tunguska-M, provides detection, identification, tracking and destruction of air targets shot caliber 30 mm double-barreled anti-aircraft machine (A) 59 and rockets (E) 60. At the same time to place a borrowed complex estipona chassis 16 of the basic tank of the layout of the conditions is not possible.
Heavy armored personnel carrier 3’ of the complex (Fig.16) instead of a machine gun mounted infantry mortar 61 caliber 82...120 mm In this case, the number of paratroopers reduced by the number of the units included in the combat calculation of the mortar.
The stand-alone complex
While conducting combat operations in the occurrence of an Autonomous complex bronirovannye divisional and army assets (artillery, aviation) to break through the enemy's defenses and continue to act in canadastore countryside behind enemy lines in an Autonomous manner, by fighting with his defensive (armored and other) groups. Because the armor designed for tank level and is achieved by using a single mobile tank chassis, all machines are complex, combined into an Autonomous group, have ravnoudalennostj and ravnochestnosti. Fighting vehicles fire support tanks in these battles provide the breakthrough and development operations immediate cover for tanks from infantry and lightly armored funds enemy, machine and technical support (TSMT and toplivoresurs) replenish the ammunition of the complex and provide fuel and lubricants (POL) as their expenditure. In necessary cases, the main group of cars armored complex can be replenished by the machines of group gain for intelligence operations, increased firepower, and so on, as described above. Especially high firepower provide a high MLRS BM and combat vehicles of the flamethrower, capable of hitting almost any defensive structures and machines protivnikmusora.
It should be noted especially potentially important role of such complexes in local conflicts, where the speed (mobility), a high level of protection and autonomy of the complex, along with its high firepower determine positive results in terms of wide application terrorist or other illegal groups in portable anti-tank in the middle range, for example in the border zones.
While conducting combat operations in defense of the Autonomous complex armored tracked vehicles, having a high protection inherent in each of the machines, and the ability to replenish ammunition and fuel, including under enemy fire or in his environment, has the ability to exit the environment and can long hold the line of defense, to a lesser extent fearing environment. In defence the main group of machines armour complex can be replenished machines number of machines group gain.
Thus, due to the high level of armour protection caterpillar machines capabilities to provide ammunition to his combat vehicles and provision of fuel for all of its machines in isolation from supply bases, and also updated its flexible structure depending the power of Autonomous complex armored tracked vehicles, in General, increases its efficiency in solving tactical combat tasks.
1. Autonomous complex of armoured tracked vehicles, combat vehicles containing (BM), machines and technical support (ito), engineering machinery () and command-and-staff car, characterized in that all armored tracked vehicles designed using the same basic tank tracked chassis with standard chassis, power pack installation, means of observation, communications and navigation, and a shutter housing, a wealthy passive and dynamic protection with resistance from tandem shaped charge warheads and armour-piercing fin-stabilised discarding sabot projectile caliber 120 mm, if the underlying BM complex contains a tank, armed tank gun caliber 120...125 mm, with a power density of at least 16 kW/t and a power reserve of at least 400 km, with six - or semiprone chassis made for the turret bustle-mounted automatic loader and active protective system, at the same time as BM fire support tanks complex contains heavy armored machine-gun or mortar weapons and troops 7...10 people, is designed with safety the RA 30...57 mm, and as machines technical support complex contains transport-loading machine tank machine-gun armament, made with possibility of simultaneous transportation of not less than 2 arms ammunition tank, and armored toplivoresurs with machine-gun armament and volume transport of the fuel, providing independent complex a distance of at least 100 km
2. Complex p. 1, characterized in that it contains a military reconnaissance machine, equipped with all-weather means of detecting enemy and using as main armament heavy machine gun and/or automatic cannon caliber 30...57 mm
3. Complex p. 1, characterized in that it further as BM fire support tanks it contains fighting vehicle reactive multiple rocket systems (MLRS BM) reactive with unguided projectiles 122 or 220 mm made with the possibility thermobaric defeat hidden enemy, while in the complex BM the MRLS applied in a single package with transport-loading machine (LT) the MRLS, and LT is made with possibility of simultaneous transportation at less than one ammunition missiles MLRS BM.
4. Complex p. 1, Otley what ispaster, providing a pulling force of at least 100 tons and a lifting-transport equipment, such as a rotary shaft.
5. Complex p. 1, characterized in that it contains anti-aircraft combat machine, using as weapons automatic cannon caliber 30...57 mm and portable anti-aircraft missile systems.
6. Complex p. 1, characterized in that it contains engineering-road vehicle equipped with a bulldozer, mine gauge and/or electromagnetic trawl and lifting equipment, such as multi-turn arrow with a mouse.
7. Complex p. 1, characterized in that it further as BM fire support tanks it contains fighting machine, flame thrower with troops 7...10 people armed with rocket-throwers type (RPO) and the regular small arms made with the possibility of a safe landing in conditions of military counteraction.
8. Complex p. 1, characterized in that the command-staff vehicle includes the equipment of the battle management, and its appearance corresponds to the appearance of any of armoured tracked vehicles Autonomous complex.
9. Complex p. 1, characterized in that it includes assault malolactic m is the Complex p. 1, characterized in that it contains a life-support machine with containers for food and equipment and/or kits for emergency medical assistance.
11. Complex p. 1, characterized in that the heavy armored fire support tanks mounted mortar caliber 82...120 mm
12. Complex p. 1, characterized in that it contains combat anti-aircraft machine with anti-aircraft gun and missile system, including double-barreled anti-aircraft machine with shots caliber 30 mm and rockets and made with the possibility of detection, recognition, tracking, and destruction of air targets.
FIELD: military material; equipment of fighting vehicles.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to seats for crew members. According to invention, base of seat is installed for automatic reclining into inoperative position. Proposed seat is provided with spring-loaded locks, and longitudinal nonthrough slots are made in upper and lower parts of rod. Two holes in slot of in upper part of rod at its edges are made for engaging with spring-loaded lock installed in bracket. Discrete holes made in slot of lower part of rod are designed for interacting with spring-loaded lock installed on additionally introduced housing in lower part of rod. Said guide is secured on housing by means of axle on which spring is installed to act onto guide.
EFFECT: improved convenience of operation for gun layer.
FIELD: artillery armament.
SUBSTANCE: the self-propelled artillery gun has a receiving indicator of the satellite navigation systems, gyroscopic instrument mechanically linked with the rotating part, elevation angle sensor mechanically linked with the rocking part, and mechanical velocity transducers mechanically linked with the running gear. According to the first modification, the outputs of the gyroscopic instrument, elevation angle sensor, receiving indicator of the satellite navigation systems and mechanical velocity transducers are connected to the respective inputs of the processing unit. According to the second modification, the inputs of the processing unit are connected to the outputs of the gyroscopic instrument, elevation angle sensor, receiving indicator of the satellite navigation systems and mechanical velocity transducers, and its outputs - to the inputs of the training and elevation drives that are made automatic.
EFFECT: expanded functional potentialities of the self-propelled artillery gun due to provision of automatic elevation and training of the gun from an indirect fire position and automatic computation of fire adjustments according to the preset coordinates of the aiming points.
5 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: armored equipment, in particular, armored caterpillar vehicles.
SUBSTANCE: the vehicle is provided with folding water displacement tanks, whose spaces communicate with the inner space of the hull, sections of hinged flaps-pontoons, hinge-joined along the hull on the sides and that can in the non-operating position be packed up on the left-hand and right-hand flaps of the hull from the top, built in the rear sections of the flaps-pontoons on the sides of water - motion propellers of the "packed propeller" type with a drive from the power plant, that can in the inoperating position be packed up in the recesses in the upper rear part of the hull and be hinged together with the rest sections of the flaps-pontoons, hydrofoil in the nose section of the hull. A 12.7-mm machine gun with a circular rotation is installed on the hull roof with a forward shift. The vehicle has a mass up to 5.5 tons.
EFFECT: enhanced speed and stability of motion afloat.
FIELD: military equipment, in particular, armored fighting vehicles.
SUBSTANCE: the armored hull of the fighting vehicle has a streamlined shape with rounded off angles and inclined, armored plates in the fore and aft, hatches and cells for combat missiles on the boards and under the roof under the armored aerodynamic wing of an asymmetric profile producing a lift at the speed of movement compensating for the load on the running gear. The fighting vehicle is provided with hinged wheels of a cross-country vehicle positioned on the front section of the frame by means of a hinged beam with a hydraulically operated hoist and coupled to the back axle wheel through additionally introduced half-axles, differential gear, cardan shaft and a gear shift and back running mechanism located in the transfer gear-box. The latters represent low-speed running mechanisms with a high-power traction. The fuel tanks located in the compartment of the hull aft are provided with a fire release mechanism.
EFFECT: enhanced combat and operating characteristics of the vehicle.
FIELD: military equipment, in particular, control modules of mobile armament systems.
SUBSTANCE: the berth of the control module of mobile armament systems consists of a foundation in the form of a box rigidly installed in the module, and a sofa made up of the main and cushion components fastened on the foundation for their folding-back and fixation in the folded-back position. The foundation is divided into compartments with dimensions corresponding to the equipment of the fighting personnel laid in them.
EFFECT: enhanced combat efficiency of the armament systems.
FIELD: military equipment, in particular, armored military vehicles.
SUBSTANCE: the part of the tank, in which the crew is positioned, is equipped with two coupling assemblies, one-from the front, and the other-from the rear for simultaneous coupling with two fighting sections of the tank. The fighting sections are also equipped with two coupling assemblies, one-from the front, the other-from the rear for coupling either with the other fighting sections, or with the part of the tank, in which the crew is located. The compartment of the latter is made sealed, with a filter-ventilation system and chemical air regenerators. The tank is made for making a set of fighting parts or military engineering appliances and mechanisms.
EFFECT: enhanced protection of the tank crew and its operating characteristics.
FIELD: armored equipment.
SUBSTANCE: armor protection of the tank hull nose section is replaced with a block of reactive armor on a rolled mounting and a stack of combination passive armor by removal by means of gas-arc cutting of the components of attachment of the built-in dynamic protection and welding. Marking is performed for removal of the outer hull upper nose plate of the hull, then the plates are cut out along the marking line. With the aid of a hoisting gear the cut out section of the plate is removed, and the filler of the passive protection is extracted with formation of a recess in the preserved nose section of the armor. The cutting line is subjected to mechanical treatment, the inner surfaces of the recess are subjected to conditioning. The stack of combination passive armor is fastened on the bottom of the recess, and the block of the reactive, armor is installed with the rolled mounting on the mounting seats and bolted. Dismantled also are the blocks of dynamic protection, the fastening brackets are removed by gas-arc cutting, then marking and cut-out by mechanical treatment of the walls of the nose section and stoppers of each of the two spaces with the filler of the passive protection. The filler and the remnants of sealant are removed. Armored inserts are installed and rigidly fastened by means of welding in the cavity past the front board wall outside the sectors of mechanical treatment.
EFFECT: enhanced level of stability of armoring of the tank hull and turret.
2 cl, 16 dwg
FIELD: military equipment, in particular, airborne caterpillar vehicles.
SUBSTANCE: in the width of the vehicle nose section positioned are five chairs for operation and landing. The central chair is designed fro the driver and positioned in the longitudinal axis of the vehicle opposite the steering column. This chair is hinged from the roof of the hull on the rod forked above and has a mechanism changing the seat position in height and length and a back with a detachable had rest. Besides, the chair is made for installation of it in the landing position on the supports coupled with the hull and fixation by the side extensions coupled to the hull. The chairs for landing may be coupled with the hull roof by means of rods or installed on supports coupled with the hull and fixed by extensions.
EFFECT: simplified arrangement of the airborne vehicle, provided installation in the middle part of the vehicle of a more powerful gun with a racer of a larger size in diameter.
FIELD: fighting armored vehicles, in particular, fighting compartments.
SUBSTANCE: the fighting compartment is made with smoothbore gun of high ballistics, caliber 125 mm, in a polyhedral aluminum turret with a circular rotation. With an automatic loading device of the gun, with a computerized fire control system from the commander's and gun layer's workplaces with provision of their inter changeability, with a system of cleaning of outdoor air for workplaces.
EFFECT: enhanced fire power of the fighting vehicle, efficiency of fire and convenience of use of the fighting compartment of armored caterpillar and coheeled vehicles with due account made for the requirements to volume - mass indices, motor transportability, airtransportability, air landing and landing from landing Naval ships.
SUBSTANCE: device comprises friction members interposed between the housing and stop screw. The handle is made of two movable and unmovable sections. The movable section is secured to the screw, and the unmovable section is pivotally connected with the movable section. The locking member is made in both sections of the handle and housing. The friction members are made of balls. The locking member is made of spring-loaded rod that cooperates with openings in the movable section of the handle which receives the spring-loaded locking member that cooperates with the openings in the housing. The openings are provided over periphery.
EFFECT: enhanced reliability.
3 cl, 1 dwg