A method of manufacturing a wire-composite crowns
The invention relates to medicine, namely to the field of dentistry, in particular to a method of manufacturing a wire-composite crowns defects of the tooth crown. The technical result of the invention consists in the full restoration of the anatomical form, function and appearance of a damaged tooth, preventing chipping and bruised, increase the durability of the coronal part of the tooth along with high aesthetics, gentle dissection of the stump of the tooth. A method of manufacturing a wire-composite crowns defects of the tooth crown, includes odontophoridae stump of a tooth to give it a cylindrical shape and is formed at the gingival level of the ledges on the vestibular and oral surfaces and retention points in a horizontal grooves depth of about 0.2 to 0.3 mm Depth of grinding the tissues of the stump is 0.9 to 1.2 mm, the Formation of the carcass crown is carried out in accordance with the form of pre-fabricated plaster model formed stump. The frame is formed from gold plated metal mesh with a thickness of 0.4 mm cells, and before the reconstruction/restoration of the coronal part by applying a composite are the correction of the anatomic shape of the grid-based composite crown part and carry out its fixation on the cult through cement.
The invention relates to medicine, namely to the dentist, to the method of manufacturing a wire-composite crowns defects of the tooth crown.
The causes of the defeat of hard tooth tissues include: dental caries and its complications, pathological abrasion, acute and chronic injuries. As a therapeutic means when the defects of the tooth crown is used mainly dentures tab and artificial crowns [2-3, 5, 8-12]. Tab - fixed microproces part of the tooth crown. Is used to restore tooth form. Currently, there are several types of tabs: all-ceramic, composite, metal, composite, tabs IPS Impress, computer tab “Sages” [4, 6, 7]. The crown is a non - removable denture, full restores anatomical form, function and appearance of a damaged tooth. Depending on the material there are crowns: metal (alloys of noble and base metals), non-metallic (plastic, porcelain), combined (metal coated with plastic or porcelain). Crowns are more traditional and accessible, efficient and effective method of repair of defects of the dentition, sravnyenii or chipped tooth from further destruction.
• To correct an irregular shape and broken colour of the tooth.
• To strengthen the remaining tooth, when this cannot be achieved by sealing or by using the tab.
• To be a support for the bridge.
Closest to the technical essence is taken as a prototype ceramic veneer frame chewing teeth Kuwata .
Disadvantages of metal-ceramic crowns:
1. The inability of prosthetics with small crowns in vestibuloocular and mesiodistal directions, in particular the lower incisors.
2. The inability of the prosthesis with low clinical crowns.
3. The inability to apply when the malocclusion (deep cutting overlap).
4. Impossibility of the use of children.
5. The inability to apply in people with periodontal disease, bruxism, epilepsy.
6. The need to prepare a large number of hard tooth tissues (1,5-2,0 mm).
7. Most likely a thermal burn of the pulp.
8. The necessity of using retraction thread.
9. The need for removal of tooth pulp of the teeth in the case of tilt.
10. The complexity of odontophoridae (Oh) crown on the prepared tooth.
12. Complex, multi-step fabrication process.
13. Difficulties in simulating transparency teeth.
14. Color change due to the metal frame.
15. The duration of manufacture (requires multiple visits).
16. The difficulty fixing.
17. During cementation of the prosthesis inside the crown creates an increased hydraulic pressure of the cement.
18. The penetration of the locking cement in the gingival crevice.
19. There is no possibility to dorregaray color.
20. Increased abrasion antagonists due to the greater hardness of ceramics in comparison with enamel.
21. Functional overload of periodontal.
22. Cause inflammation of the gums.
23. Frequent chipped ceramic lining.
24. Possible rastamaniak crowns.
25. If necessary endodontic treatment is necessary to remove the crown.
26. The high cost.
The purpose of this invention is the complete restoration of the anatomical form, function and appearance of a damaged tooth, preventing chipping and bruised, to increase the durability of the tooth crown, along with high aesthetic qualities.
the reports periodontal tissues.
3. The opportunity to carry out laboratory stage as doctor and dental technician.
4. Low cost price.
5. The ease of construction.
6. Grid-based composite crown is made quickly and predictably.
7. Low cost price.
8. Net framework provides high strength crowns.
9. A simplified method of manufacturing crown.;
10. Lightweight robust design.
11. Eliminates the process of casting frame.
12. Speeds up the recovery time of the defect.
13. Reduces time consumption.
14. Increases economic effect.
15. Grid frame due to the cellular structure provides a complete fixation of the structure.
16. Grid frame, connecting with a composite material forms a single piece, providing structural strength.
17. The mesh structure of the mesh provides a strong connection portions of the composite between a and prevents chips and split.
18. Dual adhesive and masking processing grid framework not only helps to improve the bond strength of the composite, but at the same time eliminates the discoloration of the crown.
19. The grid frame in combination with sovremennoi her weak boundaries between layers, which ensures the reliability and efficiency of crowns.
20. Grid-based composite crown is alternative metal, non-metallic and combined crowns.
21. Net framework enables simulation of a coronal part of a tooth.
22. Wire frame allows you to restore torontobuy part of the tooth the easiest way.
23. The cellular structure of the grid frame provides retention and aesthetic effect.
24. The ability to create access through the perforation, without removing the crown, if necessary endodontic intervention.
25. The ability to remove quickly and easily satchelmouth crown if necessary.
26. Gold plated wire frame provides shade similar to dentin.
27. Yellow metal mesh layer composite illuminated smaller and looks more natural and provides a natural looking crowns.
28. Gold plated wire frame are not only aesthetic, but also compatible with composite and tooth tissues.
29. The many colors of the composite contributes to the achievement of the maximum aesthetic result.
30. Gold plated mesh Karka the LASS="ptx2">31. Pozolochennuyu wire frame helps to reduce shrinkage of the composite material and leads to improved marginal seal of composite to the tooth hard tissues.
32. Gold helps to reduce stress (stress), which occurs during polymerization.
33. Grid-based composite crown ensures the prevention of possible complications chips and bruised and increases the durability of the crown.
Grid-based composite crown is made as follows.
I Clinical stage
1. Specifies the color of the crowns.
4. Taking impressions.
1. Casting models.
2. Fixation models occludator.
3. The formation of the grid frame crowns.
4. Fabrication of crowns.
5. Correction crowns.
6. Grinding and polishing.
II Clinical stage
1. Fitting crowns in the mouth.
2. Fixing the crown.
Clinical and laboratory stages of manufacturing wire-composite crowns.
I Clinical stage.
Removing dental plaque and color definition.
Do pastes for removal of dental about the and at low rpm drill motor to prevent injury to the gingival margin. After that, the teeth are thoroughly washed with water. To define a color using a standard scale VITA. Color matching is carried out at daylight. The patient should be in a vertical position, the mouth is at eye level physician who is between the patient and the light source. Choose the color of the body of the tooth, further define the shades that are required to build color composition of the tooth. For optimal cvetovetete natural appearance of the tooth reproduce it using the composite materials of different colors and varying degrees of transparency (more transparent enamel and less transparent - opaque or dentinal shades).
The anesthesia. The application of local anesthesia to prevent possible pain.
Odontophoridae. Carry out the grinding of hard tooth tissues tools with diamond coating in combination with an air-water cooling. Start with the preparation of a chewing surface, using a special barrel-shaped or spike-shaped diamond head. Tops chewing cusps of the curve. Further separation disc or conical Burr zashlifovyvajut contact (approximal) the surface of the gums. Bor tubulares and oral surfaces produce similar contact, creating at gingival level ledge. The thickness of the grinding tissue is 0.9 to 1.2 mm, in order To improve the fixation on the stump of the tooth shape retention points in a horizontal furrow depth of about 0,2-0,3 mm
Taking impressions. Perform alginate mass. Both prints evaluate the display quality of the prepared stump of a tooth. Then the casts are sterilized in an antiseptic solution.
Casting models. Cast combined collapsible model of the dentition. Auxiliary model cast from plaster, and the working of super plasters. Fold the model in the Central occlusion and fix them in occludator.
The formation of the grid frame crowns. For the formation of the grid frame using gold plated metal mesh thickness 0.4 mm firm "Renfert" grid cut out a square of 22 cm, the corners and edges of which are cut with scissors and achieve the shape of a circle. Next, using stopper circle give a bowl shape and try on a plaster tooth stump. Then Cremonini and beaked forceps form a grid frame in such a way that it matches the contours of the stump of the tooth. Then try on the frame for plaster tooth stump.
raspredeleniya and polimerizuet standard method. Then put the second layer of adhesive and repeat manipulation. To improve the aesthetics of the crown on a grid frame put masking agent, which evenly distribute a thin layer stream of air. Will polimerizuet standard method. Then put masking agent second layer, spread it and will polimerizuet. Grid-composite frame set plaster on the tooth stump. Then hold the restoration/reconstruction of the coronal part of the tooth with composite materials according to the instructions.
Grinding, polishing. Using finishing burs for grinding, plastic and rubber heads, strips, soft floppy disks. To apply polishing polishing pastes. The criterion of quality polishing is the emergence of “dry” Shine on all surfaces of the crowns.
II Clinical stage.
Fitting and fixing of crowns in the mouth. Before fitting the crown disinfected. After checking the quality of its fit crown again disinfect, degrease and dry. Cement for fixation of prosthetic crowns fill one third of the crown, covering its walls. A crown put on the tooth and ask the patient tightly to close the teeth. The excess of the hardened cement is removed after 10 St 34 tooth.
History: Two years ago, 34 tooth was covered with stamped crown. Two weeks ago was rastamaniak crowns.
Objectively: the Crown portion 34 of the tooth is destroyed by1/2. Comparative percussion painless.
Diagnosis: Defective coronal part 34 of the tooth.
Treatment: Mechanically surface of the teeth adjacent the defect, clean toothbrushes using toothpastes and determine a suitable color according to the standard scale VITA. Put a portion of the composite on the tooth surface for clarification and comparison of the selected color from the source.
Next, the application of local anesthesia to prevent possible pain.
Carry out the grinding of hard tooth tissues tools with diamond coating in combination with an air-water cooling. Start with the preparation of a chewing surface, using a special barrel-shaped diamond head. Tops chewing cusps of the curve.
Further separation disc or conical Burr zashlifovyvajut contact (approximal) the surface of the gums. Boron is positioned so that the walls of the tooth are parallel, and the stump had a cylindrical shape. Dissection of the vestibular is ivania tissue is 0,9-1,2 mm To improve the fixation on the stump of the tooth shape retention points in a horizontal furrow depth of about 0,2-0,3 mm
Remove the prints using alginate mass. Then the casts are sterilized in an antiseptic solution. Cast combined collapsible model of the dentition. Auxiliary model cast from plaster, and the working of super plasters. Fold the model in the Central occlusion and fix them in occludator.
For the formation of the grid frame using gold plated metal mesh thickness 0.4 mm firm "Renfert". Metal mesh is used to strengthen plastic dentures (the Directory. Products for dental technicians 2001-2002, pages 102-103). Grid cut out a square of 2 cm, the corners and edges of which are cut with scissors and achieve the shape of a circle. Next, using stopper circle give a bowl shape and try on a plaster tooth stump. Then Cremonini and beaked forceps form a grid frame in such a way that it matches the contours of the stump of the tooth. Next, the grid frame is removed from the plaster model and cover with adhesive 3MTMSINGLE BOND DENTAL ADHESIVE SYSTEM Directory. Dental materials 2001. 3M Dental, page 6), lightly blow air for R is t manipulation. To improve the aesthetics of the crown on a grid frame put masking agent - 3MTMRelyXTMCERAMIC PRIMER (the Directory. Dental materials 2001. 3M Dental, page 11), which evenly distribute a thin layer stream of air. Will polimerizuet standard method. Then put masking agent second layer, spread it and will polimerizuet. Then hold the final restoration/reconstruction of the coronal part of the tooth compositetype materials for chewing teeth groups - 3MTMFILTEKTM(The directory. Dental materials 2001. 3M Dental). Correct the size, form and occlusal surface of the crown.
Grind and Polish grid-based composite crown. Using finishing burs for grinding, plastic and rubber heads, strips, soft floppy disks. To apply polishing polishing paste.
Try and capture the crown in the mouth. Before fitting the crown disinfected. After checking the quality of its fit crown again disinfect, degrease and dry. Cement for fixation of prosthetic crowns fill one third of the crown, covering its walls. A crown put on the tooth and ask the patient tightly to close the teeth. The excess solidified the economic form, the function and appearance of a damaged tooth. Complications of the above method have been identified.
The sources of information.
1. Kazunari Ohata. Ceramic veneer frame chewing teeth Kuwata. The quintessence. 1991, No. 1. - S. 53-65. The prototype.
2. Abolmasov N. G. Prosthetic dentistry Moscow: Medpress-inform. 2002. - S. 211-219.
3. Aparin centuries Prevention of complications in the application of metal-ceramic prostheses. Journal Of Dentistry. 1981, No. 2. - S. 34-36.
4. Bessmertny, C. long-term results of prosthetic tabs. Journal Of Dentistry. 1990, No. 6. - S. 63-64.
5. Kopeikin Century. N. Prosthetic dentistry. M - 2000, S - 156-165.
6. Petrosyan D. E. Application of ceramic tabs when restoring the occlusal surfaces of the teeth. Journal Of Dentistry. 1997, No. 5. - S. 49-51.
7. Rogozhkin, I. Restoration of hard tissues of teeth tabs. The C - 2002. - S. 40-51.
8. Ryakhovsky A. N. Marginal fit as a criterion of quality prosthetics fixed prosthetics. The magazine “Dental technician” No. 3. 2000. - S. 15-17.
9. Hudonogov, N. The potential application of metal-free dentures made of ceramics. New in dentistry. 1995, No. 2. - S. 14-17.
10. Kristian W. the New all-ceramic korkie bridges: sufficiently tested in practice? The quintessence. 1993-1994, No. 32-39.
12. Iohn A. In - Ceram technology fabrication of all-ceramic bridges. The quintessence. 1993-1994. - S. 39-74.
A method of manufacturing a wire-composite crowns defects coronal part of the tooth, including odontophoridae stump of a tooth to give it a cylindrical shape and is formed at the gingival level of the ledges on the vestibular and oral surfaces and retention of items in horizontal grooves depth of about 0.2-0.3 mm, and the depth of grinding the tissues of the stump is 0.9-1.2 mm, forming the skeleton of the crown in accordance with the form of pre-fabricated plaster model formed the stump, and the frame is formed from gold plated metal mesh with a thickness of 0.4 mm cells, and before the reconstruction/restoration of the coronal part by applying composite material to the frame, the frame is mounted on the plaster model and cover the double-masking agent, carry out the correction of the anatomic shape of the grid-based composite crown part and carry out its fixation on the cult through cement.
SUBSTANCE: method involves restoring teeth by placing composite material, reinforced with net, into prepared dental cavities. Gingiva retraction is preliminarily done. Root part is prepared forming cup-shaped cavity. A tooth is subjected to acid etching, thoroughly rinsing with water, dried, covering twice with adhesive material and polymerized. Crown walls are molded to equator part and polymerized. Additional retention points on the internal surface of crown tooth part and part under restoration on circumference. Flowing composite is applied to prepared cavity dental cavity bottom after etching and treating with adhesive material. Cup-shaped net, prepared in advance and repeating internal surface of the prepared cavity, is set and pressed against cavity bottom. Final restoration of crown tooth part is carried out after having fixed the net. Occlusion editing is carried out before polishing and control polymerization is applied.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness in restoring anatomical form and function of injured teeth.
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has perforated plate or metal wire network plate. Pin has reinforcing part manufactured as curve plate and fixing part matching root base cavity in shape and fastening member. The reinforcement pin is fixed in root canal with a fastening member manufactured from twisted metal threads passed through fixing part of the pin. The crown tooth part is formed on the reinforcing pin part from composite material.
EFFECT: retained anatomical natural tooth shape and appearance; retained crown part.
SUBSTANCE: method involves carrying out odontopreparation, forming cylindrical tooth stump to gingival level, forming a projecting part on this place and fixing net carcass on the stump followed by crown part restoration using composite material. When forming stump, occlusion surface is filed off by 0.9-1.2 mm and additional retention zones like 0.2-0.3 mm deep horizontal grooves are formed on the aproximal surfaces. The carcass is produced from gold-plated metal wire net having 0.4 mm large meshes to fit the stump. Before being fixed, the net carcass is treated twice with masking agent leaving meshes open. Final crown part restoration follows with anatomical tooth shape being taken into account.
EFFECT: fully restored anatomical tooth shape; high strength of tooth walls; long service life; high esthetic quality.
SUBSTANCE: method involves carrying out gingiva retraction, forming L-shaped notches on central incisors medial surface and cutting edges. L-shaped reinforcing members produced in advance in conformance with the notches are arranged in the notches filled with fluid composite. The reinforcing members are set 1-1.5 mm below incisor cutting edges level. Guided polymerization of vestibular, oral and cutting surfaces being over, diastem is eliminated by coating medial surface of incisors layer-by-layer with composite material selected for being applied to frontal teeth group. The central incisors are polished and cutting edge is adjusted to recreate anatomical shape.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness of treatment.
SUBSTANCE: method involves applying preparative endodontic treatment, fixing reinforcing net in prepared cup-like tooth cavity formed and produced in root base zone. The cup-like tooth cavity is formed after having temporarily fixed crown part walls along the fracture line using enveloping composite ring, gingiva retraction and preparing demineralized tissues. The crown part walls are formed from composite material keeping to anatomical shape of tooth under restoration after having fixed root fracture with glass ionomer cement being used. The net is shaped in advance to make it congruent to cavity of tooth under restoration and fixed in the cavity by means of fluid composite. The formed cavity is filled with microfilled composite. Macrofilled composite is used for building tooth crown part and tubercles.
EFFECT: high strength of the structure; long service life.
FIELD: medicine, stomatology.
SUBSTANCE: the suggested method deals with applying infiltration anesthesia, preparing intact walls of dental crown part up to healthy solid tissues and their reconstruction up to equator's level, moreover, osteostimulating material based upon hydroxyapatite, collagen and "Collapan-L" medicinal preparation should be applied in area of root foundation and bifurcation after removal of demineralized tissues of foundation and medicinal treatment to be isolated due to temporal bandage. After complete reconstruction of root perforation one should additionally reinforce a cavity developed with walls and foundation of reconstructed root due to applying a metal netting pre-formed in accordance to reinforcing cavity, moreover, the next final reconstruction of dental crown part should be fulfilled by applying restorative system for masticatory dental group. The innovation enables to minimize traumatism of impact in the course of reconstruction along with the control for regeneration of root's solid tissues and higher strength of dental root and crown parts.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of dental reconstruction.
FIELD: medicine; dentistry.
SUBSTANCE: method involves preliminarily improving worn-down chewer teeth occlusion, determining tooth color from VITA scale, making gingiva retraction, forming U-shaped groove on each tooth along cutting edge and on approximal surfaces and bearing areas on oral surface mating the tooth grooves along cutting edge. The oral surface is prepared on 1/3 of its length 1-2 mm far from medial and distal borders. Reinforcing rectangular gold-plated metal gauze is fixed on the supporting area. The gauze width is selected not to be greater than sum of tooth crown width and interdental space. The gauze is fixed at least 1 mm blow the cutting edge level. Its separated intermediate portion formed in advance in accordance with supporting area dimensions. When being fixed, the gauze is thrusted against supporting area. Gauze portions to be fixed in grooves on approximal surfaces are formed as free wires brought close to each other in pericervical zone before final substitution of diastemas and restoring cutting edges with hard tissue losses taken into account and composite materials being applied.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness of lower dentition treatment in worn hard tissue cases.
SUBSTANCE: method involves forming socket for setting pins in dental root canals. Collapsible stump pin insert is manufactured on plaster model in two stages. The first stage involves manufacturing stump part with pins available in parallel canals. The second stage involves prefabricating tunnel form for locking pin and adjusting it with wax. Available one-piece tooth crown manufactured before natural chewer stump fracture or destruction taking place is used as die for reproducing acrylic composition of positive artificial dental stump.
EFFECT: high strength and restoration quality.
SUBSTANCE: method involves applying endodontic root canal therapy, treating cavities in each canal being not deeper than 1/2-1/3 times corresponding canal length after preparing demineralized tissues of cervical one-third of the root and interradicular septum with flat surface being formed, forming walls from macro-filled composite material at the level of equator with arisen crown part being formed next using gauze crown carcass fixed in the crown cavity with glass ionomer cement and additionally attached to the root by means of at least one immobilizing pin and three additional pins prefabricated from gold-plated metal wires. The pins are mounted in canal cavities through crown carcass perforation holes and on internal surface of crown carcass bottom part. Intraradicular parts of the immobilizing wire pin manufactured as wire braids are fixed in canal cavities of roots to be united. Crown part walls are reconstructed from equator to occlusion surface using macro-filled composite material with damping cavity built at equator level. The crown part formed by restored walls and damping cavity surface is reinforced with the second prefabricated crown carcass fixed by means of glass ionomer cement and its cavity being filled with macro-filled composite material to the occlusion surface level. Tubercles are rebuilt using macro-filled composite material.
EFFECT: high strength and vertical displacement stability.
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has internal and external crowns repeating anatomical tooth shape. Recess is available on the internal crown as semicircular groove of 0.5-0.7 mm in depth all over the whole circumference. The groove is in upper part at the level of 1/3 of tooth crown. Convex protrusion of 0.3-0.6 mm in height is produced on the internal side of the external crown. The protrusion repeats internal crown recess shape.
EFFECT: high capacity for fixing removable prosthesis.