The device and method of distributing high-quality video and audio to remote locations
The invention relates to an electronic audiovisual processing. The technical result is to develop a method and system for electronically distributing high-quality video and/or audio from one or more Central devices to one or more places of play. The technical result is achieved that the Central point of generating the electronic program signal of the analog signal this electronic signal to encode and digitally encrypt, then the system modulation/transmission process for transmitting via satellite. In the cinema or other place play receiver/demodulator receives a transmitted signal of the program. Management system theater controls are stored in the memory arrays, routing over the LAN to the specified visual halls, decoding and playback of the received signal using the electronic projection equipment and a standard audio systems. 4 C. and 104 C.p. f-crystals, 11 ill.
The technical field to which the invention relates
This invention relates to electronic audiovisual processing. More specifically, this izaberete the CSO type and audio to different places to show. The invention further relates to coding, encryption, transmission, storage, unpacking, decoding and playback of the electronic audiovisual programs high resolution from the Central device to multiple projectors image or display.
The level of technology
For several decades, the film industry depended on copying, distribution and projection of films for delivery of the creative material programming to geographically different cinemas around the country and the world. Significantly, the ways and mechanisms for such distribution material movies hardly changed in decades.
The modern process of copying and distribution of movies is shown in Fig.1. Copy of a movie usually starts with a negative cameras of exceptional quality. In the Studio 50 editor 52 of the film produces a master copy of the film after the production process of the film-the original. With this master copy of a film element 54 copy of the film produces a so-called distributed negative, which distributed the prints (known as the "positives") are produced in large quantities. In zavisimosti stages or multiple copies, produced at each stage. The positives of the movie distributed by courier and other physical means to different cinemas, as shown in the example to the cinema 56. In the cinema 56 movie show through the projection of images from the film on the surface of the image using the projector 58. In this traditional system, multi-track audio is generated 51 editing sound and is printed together with kinosobytiya on film so that the track can be reproduced in sound system 57 of the cinema in time synchronization with the film in the projection system of the cinema.
Although the distribution process shown in Fig.1 works well, it has limitations. Due to the use of celluloid material for film and constraints on the bandwidth of the recording media of movies, there are restrictions on the ability to provide multi-line autoprogramming high precision. Then, there are high costs for the production of many copies of a movie, which can amount to several hundred dollars for each film length movie. Also suspence in a large and growing number of cinemas. Also, the growing trend in the industry of cinema is the development of so-called "difficult" locations cinemas, in which numerous projection auditoriums are located or grouped together in one theater. Each projection auditorium can show the movie at the same time, when other films shown in the other projection auditoriums in the complex.
Due to the large number of produced copies is becoming more difficult to prevent illegal copying and theft of material. It is calculated that the revenue lost due to piracy and theft, account for billions of dollars lost each year by the film industry. Next, the copied material has a tendency to degradation over time due to the gathering of dust, wear, temperature changes and other known factors. Finally, the cost of management and other costs included in the possible destruction of the material film, which may contain relevant regulations hazardous material.
New and emerging technologies provide an opportunity to provide alternative approaches to continuing problems of distribution of movies. For example, advances in digital technology pridetsja in stored electronically digitized format, and not on the optical recording medium of the movies. These digital images can be distributed on various magnetic media or optical compact disks or transferred via a wired, fiber optic, radio, or satellite transmission.
However, alternative technologies of distribution, including digital methods, were not able to offer the image quality and projection brightness available when using film. Competing technologies typically include audio-visual (AV) signals recorded as magnetic or optical media for display on the video monitor, TV or projection equipment. These technologies do not offer such quality of the movie because of the limitations on bandwidth.
Although the modes of transmission via satellite is now available, they are not currently commercially viable for the distribution of AV material of high quality. Because the distribution of movies in essence is a special type of broadcast on the region width in the continent, the way satellite distribution with the inherent advantages broadcast on such a wide area of the high quality "real-time" requirement of data rate (in bits per second) is of the order of 1.5 billion bits per second. This high data rate requires capacity, equivalent to a satellite for transmission even one program that is forbidden expensive. In addition to the ability to send the required information via satellite, the received information is to be reproduced using the projector's high quality, which previously was not available.
To reduce the requirements to the speed of data transfer to electronic delivery of images with high quality are developed compression algorithms. One way of compressing digital dynamic image, is able to offer significant compression while maintaining the quality of image signals, uses blocks and sub-blocks of the adaptive size of the encoded data on the coefficients of the discrete cosine transform (DCT). This method will be called forth by way of discrete cosine transform adaptive block size (DCARB). Adaptive block sizes chosen in order to use the redundancy that exists for information within a frame of video data. This method is disclosed in U.S. patent No. 5021891, entitled "Adaptive Block Size Image Compression Method And System". Ways DCT is also disclosed in U.S. patent No. are conversion Quad-tree is discussed in U.S. patent No. 5452104, entitled "Adaptive Block Size Image Compression Method And System". The systems disclosed in these patents use intra-frame coding, in which each frame of an image sequence is encoded independently from the content of any other frame.
Using DCARB required data rate may be reduced, for example, from 1.5 billion bits per second to approximately 50 million bits per second without visible deterioration of quality. This baud rate of the compressed digital data can be easily transferred from one satellite repeater at a very reasonable cost, especially when considering the fact that this is one transfer may be accepted by many hundreds or thousands of receivers cinemas across a given geographic region or country.
Dissemination of information about movies using the digital electronic format really increases the potential for rapid cheap copy without quality loss. However, along with "ease up" associated with digital technology, there are ways of encryption to ensure that information is encoded in a way that prevents the spread of useful information oborudovanie and how email encryption offer system "digital cinema". In General, digital cinema refers to the electronic dissemination and reproduction programs movie ultra high quality, which has been converted into a digital representation for the purposes of storage, transfer and playback. Digital cinema has overcome a lot of limitations of the modern process of distribution of movies. Using transmission methods, such as satellite-based system that costs included in the reproduction and distribution of this film, would be significantly reduced. The digital system does not decrease as more time than that experienced the film. In addition, digital system actually would eliminate theft and illegal copying of film and additionally offers the possibility of implementing security measures in the digital system. However, full digital cinema system was not developed by the film industry or related technology.
Some questions and problems remain to solve. New digital cinema system will require advanced forms of protection to prevent theft of the cinemas. Complexes cinemas with numerous auditoriums steel balasa and more places, reproducing this film. This could require a lot of additional electronic copies sent to the cinemas to display using the modern methods that are associated with the complexity and operational costs.
Channels and distribution mechanisms are still to be determined more old copy of film and distribution methods discussed above. New methods and devices necessary for the full use of the advantages offered by digital cinema, to reduce copying, provide faster releases to the market and update of the product, while providing increased schedule flexibility and distribution at reasonable cost. At the same time, some producers of movies, studios and cinema administrators would have preferred to have increased centralized control over releases and distribution and to be able to expand into new markets. For example, it would be desirable to provide a supply of motion pictures and other audiovisual performances with alternate audio tracks, addressed the growing markets with multilingual audiences or audiences with alternative languages, more effective particularly who and audio high quality for viewing on the big screen. Need a system and method for reliable transmission of video and audio signals of very high quality to these cinemas, flexible scheduling, movies, and advertisements, the integration of high-quality audio and built-in security measures. These tasks are solved by the method of the present invention described below.
This invention is a system and method for electronic distribution of high-quality video and/or audio programs from one or more Central devices to one or more systems play or cinema. These apparatus and method provide for the encoding and encryption of video and audio information is usually in the form of program material at the Central point of distribution of the material over a wide area and storage and playback on the big screen in one or more auditoriums or display. Program material usually consists of kinosobyty, time synchronized audio and/or other related information, such as visual directing track for spectators vision-impaired, subtitles for foreign language and/or spectators impaired hearing or mu is such as film length film) or a shorter duration (such as the final record of the film or commercial announcement), or a still image (such as an advertisement or announcement). Audio and other associated program does not have to be time synchronized with the video information, as in the case of background audio.
In the Central point software information is processed for distribution. System source generation, located either at a Central location or at an alternate location may be used to generate an electronic audio and video signals from analog or digital input. System source generation will typically include the telecine to generate an electronic signal, and the reader of the audio signal to generate an electronic audio signal. Alternatively, an electronic signal can be provided directly from the electronic camera or other electronic source, such as a computer system generating the image.
Electronic video and audio signals are then processed by the system compression/encryption. Again, the system compression/encryption can be located either at a Central location, either on the same device as the source of generation, for example in software Studio. Used s, radio or satellite communication systems. The audio signal can be compressed using standard digital compression of audio.
Encryption involves the use of a change over time of the electronic key and/or digital control word sequences, which served only to authorized receivers. In addition to video and/or audio can be added to the digital signature or watermark. This watermark visual identifier of the cinema or the time characteristic of the visual identifier is not visible to an ordinary-looking audience, but can be used to identify the source of unauthorized copies of the program in the analysis of the play is not real-time or still frames. Information decryption is required to decrypt the video and/or audio information, is generated in the individual blocks of the decoder using secret special keys auditoria and safety information that you send to the cinema. Essentially, the video and audio signals are encrypted separately from each other. By interpreting video and audiocasts as separate programs with different audio programs can be combined with a view of the system modulation/transmission in the Central paragraph or paragraphs. The modulation method and transmission usually adds information forward error correction and modulates the flow of roaming data for transmission. This transfer will usually be done via satellite, although it can also be used above-ground cable, optical link or other wireless methods. The transmission rate of the broadcast program can be changed so that information can be sent at speeds lower, higher or equal to the rate of transmission of compressed data. Transfer programs, live events supported when data transmission occurs at the same speed as the speed of compression.
The Central station also includes a network management system. This network management system may include a control processor for controlling the overall operation of the system, including broadcast control, playback/display, safety, and General management/control and management functions network. This system is able to operate under a Central or distributed fully automatic control, automatic control or manual intervention.
Running the network management system program material and additional control information transmitted in the system kinoteatrahk accept the program, designed for this system cinemas. The system includes the control methods for notification systems cinemas on the identity of each program broadcast. In addition, we offer a way to control that is designed to control the selective storing of each system cinemas accept the program.
In the system of cinema receiver/demodulator receives the program broadcast. Typically, for receiving satellite signals applied a parabolic antenna with a mirror in the form of a paraboloid of revolution. The receiver/demodulator also demodulates the received signals and performs error correction on demodulating signals. The demodulated signal is usually in the form of batch roaming stream together with the results of error correction is supplied to the control system cinema.
Management system cinema monitors the demodulated signals for errors and requests retransmission of the parts of the signal that contain errors. Management system theater uses reverse communication channel of the transmission line (from cinema to a Central point (point)) to request retransmission. The reverse channel may use the telephone network, satellite, Internet, or others shall siwy memory in the system cinema provide local centralized storage of program material. These memory arrays can be solid state, magnetic or optical, and can store multiple programs at the same time. The Central storage system are connected via LAN (electronic or optical) so that any program can be displayed in any sanctioned playback system (i.e., projector). Also, the same program can be simultaneously reproduced in two or more systems of play. Program material is forwarded from the memory arrays specified in the auditorium (hall) via the local area network (LAN), which may use different architectures drugs. For the purposes of this description is a summary involves the use of drugs, which includes the architecture of the centralized switching network. However, with this system there may be other types of architectures drugs.
Program material is processed in the auditorium in real time during playback. This processing involves decompressing the data transfer rate and decryption security (or diskriminirovaniya). Decompression algorithms and decryption depend on methods of compression and encryption used in the Central point. Unpacked/Dechy is t through the electronic sound system.
Management system theater usually manages all aspects of the operations of projection, including storing the received program, unpacking and decryption software signals and playback of program material. Although the program is accepted in the system of the cinema only once, the program stored in the memory arrays can be reproduced many times. Management system theater can control the period of time and/or number of reproductions that are allowed for each program. Alternatively, the process control playback can be located locally in the electronic projector, the remote control unit or the Central control Central point or another centralized element. In addition, the control system of the cinema may have a structure for the integration of the operations of projection and other operations of the cinema, such as discounts, delivery tickets, promotional activities, signing, environmental management, lighting, audio systems, etc. Each cinema system may include a system of various auditoria, sharing a common memory and control functions for the provides built-in security measure for digital cinema. Cryptographic methods are used to ensure end-to-end encrypted data transfer. Namely, the alarm video and/or audio information is encrypted at the source of generation (SIG) and decrypted directly in the auditorium in the system of the cinema during playback. In addition to electronic security, physical security measures provide additional protection program material.
Physical security measures are especially important for protecting unpacked/decrypted signals from the "intercept" before playing through the projector in the cinema system. In a preferred embodiment, the function of the decryption/decompression placed in a safe, closed frame, which is physically attached to the projector or embedded inside a way that it cannot be removed without authorized access, and which physically prevents the sensing of the decoded signals. In addition, the penetration in a reliable environment or the frame could cause the beginning of a process that removes or erases the information of the cryptographic key or otherwise, deletes or modifies any of the digital data available at the point of supply to the projector in order to prevent copiati, save and play high-quality program material from one or more Central devices to a single or multiple visual halls in complexes, cinemas or other places, as well as the necessary control functions for the management and control of such system.
Brief description of drawings
The features, objectives and advantages of this invention will become more apparent from the detailed description set forth below taken in connection with the drawings, in which similar reference characters identify everywhere the appropriate components and in which:
Fig.1 is a block diagram of the traditional system of distribution of movies;
Fig.2 is a high-level block diagram of an exemplary version of the digital cinema system of the present invention; and
Fig.3 is a block diagram of the system of the source of generation of film;
Fig.4 is a block diagram of a system compression/encryption;
Fig.5 is a block diagram of the system modulation/transmission;
Fig.6 is a block diagram of a network management system;
Fig.7 is a block diagram of the system of the cinema;
Fig.8 is a block diagram illustrating the internal network of the Central point and the Central reservation of the item;
Fig.9 is a block diagram of the receiver/demodulator cinema;
Fig.10 is a block diagram of a control system Kinoteatr the second invention includes a system and method, sometimes referred to here as the "digital cinema", for electronic distribution of high quality audio/video programs such as movies, from one or more Central points of distribution (referred to as the Central points, devices or stations) to multiple receiving stations (called systems cinemas, cinemas, complexes, cinemas or replay systems). The digital cinema system includes innovation in the compression of image and sound, technology projection methodology encryption and many other areas. The proposed full system, which may include a device for encoding, encryption, transmission, preservation, decompression, decryption and playback of audiovisual material and control various functions of this system.
Digital cinema is intended to replace modern physical distribution of the film to each reproduction or projection, such as cinemas or remote visual halls. It eliminates the need to copy the movie and transporting the film to the cinemas by courier. It offers the potential for exceptional audio-visual quality and macrogol high-speed electronic digital cinema environment additionally offers the possibility of transmission of real-time programs "live events", such as sporting events and concerts with the quality of the movie. Alternatively, the program may be transferred to the cinemas and stored in storage devices such as magnetic disks for playback at a later time.
Exemplary digital cinema system of the present invention shown in Fig.2. The digital cinema system 100, as shown in Fig.2, includes two main systems: at least one Central device or Central point 102 and at least one system 104 (104A-104N) play or cinema. In a preferred embodiment, the signal transmitting image data or video data and audio data is transferred or transmitted from the Central device or Central point 102 to the system 104 play or cinema using at least one satellite 106. The Central point 102 supports all system 104 cinemas (104A-104N), which are within the service area of transmission of the satellite 106 or connected to the selected wireless (radio), cable or other high speed communication lines. Essentially, a number of theatres or places of play, such as amphitheaters outdoor, school, special restaurants, etc. form Setti information shown one Central device or Central point 102, it may be desirable backup device Central point for increased network reliability or distribution. Moreover, you can use the additional Central points 102 with the same or other satellites 106 or other types of transmission lines for maintenance cinemas 104 or other places the play within the same geographic region (or satellite service area). This may be the place where various Central points are used by different vendors movies or other service providers, competing within the accepted region for the transmission of various levels of programs to serve several different types of equipment, and so on, This invention involves the use of multiple satellites and Central points, because in this industry it is desirable to provide different levels of service.
Essentially, one system 104 (104A-104N) cinema or playback is used for each theater or designated playback in network places play, which should make video or audio data, and includes a centralized equipment, and that is may, for example, to be a geostationary satellite with a range of Key, although you may be used and other frequencies and satellite orbits.
There are many satellite systems and satellite repeaters that can serve this transfer function based on the desired location, cost, desired average capacity, etc.
In a Central system 102 108 original generation provides digitized electronic audio and video system. Usually the system 108 original generation adopts the material of the film and forms a tape digitized information or data. This film is scanned digitally at very high resolution to create a digitized version of the movie or other program. Commonly known is the process "telecine" generates video information, while well-known processing digital audiotreasure generates the audio part of the program. The processed image is not necessarily provided in the film, but can be a single picture or image type frame or series of frames or paintings, including paintings, reproduced as films of different lengths. These images can be represented is provided with another material, such as visual directing track for audiences vision-impaired, subtitles for foreign language and/or audiences impaired hearing or multimedia temporary Director's track. Similarly, the only sound or set of sounds, or records used for the formation of the desired audio.
Alternatively, high-quality digital camera or other known device or method of generating digital images can provide digitized video information. The use of digital cameras, which directly produces the digitized video information, especially useful for capturing live events in the essence for immediate or simultaneous distribution. Computer workstations or similar equipment can be used for direct generation of graphic images that need to be distributed.
Digital video information or the program is submitted to the system 110 compression/encryption, which compresses the digital signal using the selected pre-defined format or process that reduces the amount of digital information required to reproduce the original image with very . the manual compression DCARB disclosed in U.S. patent No.5021891, 5107345 and 5452104 mentioned above. The audio data is also compressed digitally using standard methods and can be synchronized in time to the compressed video information. Compressed video and audio information is then encrypted and/or scramblies using one or more secure electronic methods.
The system 112 network management controls the state of the system 110 compression/encryption and sends the system 110 compression/encryption on the seal information, cinema, security, and transmission control with the compressed/encrypted data as desired. Multiplexed signal is then submitted to the system 114 modulation/transmission, which, under the management system 112 network management, modulates and transmits the signal bearing compressed information systems cinemas, such as the system A cinema via satellite 106. Namely, the compressed information can be transmitted over the air or via a transmission line to theatres or places of play.
In some embodiments, the compressed video and audio information is transmitted each not continuously or individual in a manner independent from each other. Namely, the proposed means for compressing and predecease, when you can use the invention for processing and transmission of sound and image at the same time. Uses the specified ID, or mechanism or circuit identification to associate the proper audio and video with each other. This allows the binding of one or more pre-selected audio with at least one pre-selected video is played upon request, during playback or while playback events. Namely, although initially not sinhronizovano time to the compressed video data, compressed audio data is associated and synchronized during playback. As discussed below, the compressed video and audio information can be stored together or separately, at the Central unit for transmission at a later specified time.
Although Fig.2 shows that the broadcast signal is transmitted using the satellite 106, it should be understood that the broadcast signal may also be transmitted using any of a large number of ways of terrestrial radio broadcasts, such as the well known mobile communication, microwave communication, or other types of radio relay devices. Alternative ways of wired transmission, Tekeli direct fiber-optic network, can be used for carrying out the invention.
The Central point 102 may also include at least one system 116 cinema for quality control of signals received from the satellite 106 transmitted by the system 114 modulation/transmission, and provide a measurement of the reception quality for a system of 112 network management. System 116 cinema does not need to use all the features or capabilities of the processing power of such devices located in their respective theaters, but could use a simpler receiver to the satellite signal with a suitable reception, demodulation, unpacking and other components for generating a signal useful for analysis. For example, the system 116 cinema obviously needs no introduction full high quality images for projection in order to allow for sufficient analysis of the signal quality in most cases, relying on certain known characteristics for the transmitted digital data.
When it is determined that the transmitted signal is of poor quality, the system 112 network management can adjust the system 110 compression/encryption and/or system 114 modulation/transmission for what is or loss of data frames in the received signals can be used to change the speed compression, change transmission parameters, such as signal strength, for automatic transmission parts signal or complete interruption of transmission due to certain problems of satellite transmission.
Although this invention is applicable to the reproduction of video and audio in many places of play, such as amphitheaters outdoor, cinema multiplexes under the open sky, civic auditoriums, schools, special restaurants, etc. in the discussion below, for purposes of clarity used approximate cinema hall or a cinema complex. Specialists in the art will readily understand how the invention applies to other types of places.
Transmitted or broadcast signal is received in the system 104 (104A-104N) cinema receiver/demodulator 120. In the version in which the satellite repeater is used for signal transmission, the receiver/demodulator 120 uses at least one antenna 138 of the receiver to receive the signal. The receiver/demodulator 120 demodulates the received signal and controls the demodulated signal to error. To assist in this process additional information checksum can be added to the compressed before transmission in order pourover, the system 122 management cinema may request retransmission of the parts of the signal that contain errors. This resend request may be sent from system 122 management cinema to a Central point 102 using the reverse line 113 transmission, which can use the telephone network with a dial-up or specialized line, a satellite link, the data packet type, the Internet, a wireless link transmission, or other method due to the low data transfer rate.
In some embodiments, the retransmitted part of the signal or data frames for transmission to the place of play or theater can also be transferred using a return line 113 transmission. Namely, inverse transmission line 113 has a structure of a duplex transmission line for transmitting data that includes, for example, requests re-transmission or other information from a cinema to a Central point, or command, General technical information or the compressed video and audio data from the Central point to the cinema. This two-way transmission line can also be used to transfer data cryptographic key, as discussed further below.
The system 104 (104A-104N) cenote is on some commercial markets cinemas designed as complexes, cinemas, having a lot of auditoriums in one place, often called complexes or complex cinemas. The received signal can be transmitted or transferred to numerous visual halls inside a cinema complex.
The demodulated signal is sent from the receiver/demodulator 120 to the Central system 123 storage using arrays 124A-124N memory through the Network Interface 126 Theater (SIC) for storage. The size of the arrays 124A-124N memory is scalable to support complexes cinemas with changing number of projection auditoria. The demodulated signal may instead be presented in one of the auditoriums A-128M via the Network Interface 126 of Cinema, when the desired display, while information is received from the Central point 102 (i.e., to reproduce the "live events").
When the program should be reviewed software information obtained from arrays 124A-124N memory and transmitted to one or more identified visual halls A-128M using SIC 126. If indicated auditorium is an auditorium A, the decoder 130A decrypts the broadcast signal by using the information of the secret key, asakuchi, which is inverse to the compression algorithm used in the System 108 Original Generation (SIG). The decoder 130A converts the decompressed video information in a standard video format used projection system (which may be analog or digital format), and the image reproduced by the electronic projector 132A. The audio information is also extracted and supplied to a sound system 134A of the auditorium to play with video. As soon as the period of time that is sanctioned show a specific program, is completed, the information is digitized program is erased from the designated element or elements of arrays 124A-124N memory in order to prevent unauthorized use of the material. Although not specifically illustrated, each of the auditoria V-128M contains a decoder, projector and sound system.
When numerous places to view are desirable, the Central system 123 store has a structure for transmission of compressed data of one video to different visual halls with pre-selected programmable shifts or time delays relative to each other. These pre-selected in order to be shown in the selected numerous auditoriums essentially simultaneously. In other intervals, these shifts can be set anywhere from several minutes to several hours, depending on the configuration and capacity of the memory, in order to provide a very flexible planning renditions. This allows the cinema complex to better meet market demand to play events such as movies first playback.
Playback of live events in real time, like playing movies, but bypasses the operation of storage and playback of arrays 124A-124N memory or uses such a memory, as more short-term buffer for calculation of unsteady potential interrupt signal or synchronization results.
The selection system 104 cinema provided with one or more digital devices 136 recording on the magnetic tape. The device 136 recording on the magnetic tape can be used when the satellite transmission line or some other broadcast technology is not available or when such technology is not the preferred method of transmission, such as, for example, for reasons of cost or availability. In this case, magnetic tape or other portable media used on the tape passes the program to arrays 124A-124N memory using SIC 126. This soft information is then available for playback at a later time. Video and audio can also be recorded from arrays 124A-124N disk memory device 136 recording to tape for long-term archival storage for later reloading into arrays 124A-124N memory.
Other means for storing data of higher density, high performance can be used to replace the digital device 136 recording on the magnetic tape. For example, other known storage systems using technologies such as optical discs, such storage devices CD-ROM, or a digital versatile disks (DVD) or even some solid state memory arrays can be used in this invention.
Exemplary embodiments of the processing blocks of the Central point 102 shown in Fig.3-9 and described here. System 108 original generation shown in Fig.3. In an exemplary embodiment, the system 108 original generation digitizes the source image as 35mm film, and stores the digitized version of the tape. System 108 source generating device 140 "telecine" high-resolution (BP) for pramatta well known in the film industry, any of the commercially available services or devices may be used to implement this process. However, in the preferred embodiment, the processing of high-resolution telecine is used as available at the present time with equipment manufactured CINTEL or Philips BTS, which is known in the art. This permission and the specific choice of the equipment used is determined in accordance with cost and other well known factors, when constructed some service. Alternative solutions may also be used depending on the target audience, available projection equipment and locations, including the desire to reduce the data transfer rate for a particular satellite transmission.
If the film-the original is a source of standard 35mm format, the process is performed on the image using a telecine process at 24 frames per second. The digitized output signal is a telecine can be saved using a recording device to tape with high speed data transmission or immediately compressed and/or encrypted, and stored using a recording device to tape to lower elementary only processes the image, the audio part of the input source is processed independently of the image. If the audio source is analog format, it usually comes on tape 144 to the device 146 reading sound for digitizing. In one embodiment, up to twelve channels of digitized audio is combined with the digitized image of the multiplexer 148, and multiplexed signal is stored with the video on a digital video recorder (BM) 150 high resolution or similar digital system, high-capacity storage. Alternatively, as noted above, the audio may be stored and processed separately from the video, but with the timing information included in order to account properly aligned at the time combined with the video playback system of the projection of the auditorium.
Although the system 108 original generation shown as part of a Central point 102, it should be understood that it may be located in a device other than a Central point 102. Other devices may also be suitable for generating a digitized signal from a magnetic or optical source. Alternatively, the system 108 original generation may consist of digital Camii image (such as for computer generated graphics or special effects), which directly produces a digital source material. System 108 original generation may also consist of a digitizing system for still images, such as an optical scanner or imager used for 35mm slides and prints. Therefore, conventional or specialized Studio, such as for special effects, or other devices involved in the preparation and video program, can generate the desired digitized material, which is then transmitted to the Central device or Central point 102 for further processing or transmission.
The block diagram of the system of the compression/encryption 110 shown in Fig.4. Like system 108 original generation system 110 compression/encryption can be part of a Central point 102 or may be located in a separate device. For example, the system 110 compression/encryption can be located with the system 108 original generation software movie Studio or television. Furthermore, the method of compression for either video or audio or data may be implemented as a method for variable speed.
The system 110 compression/sirawan is the first video and audio information may be stored in a frame buffer (not shown) before further processing.
The digital video signal supplied to the compressor 162 of the image. In a preferred embodiment, the compressor 162 image processing digital video signal by using method DCARB described in U.S. patent No. 5021891, 5107345 and 5452104 mentioned above.
In the way DCARB color input signal is usually a YIQ format, where Y is the component of the luminance and the I and Q components of the color. Other formats such as YUV or RGB formats, also can be used. Because of the low spatial sensitivity of the eye to color the way DCARB additionally discretetime color components (I and Q) by a factor of two in each of the horizontal and vertical directions.
Accordingly, four brightness component and two chrominance components are used to represent each spatial segment of the input video.
Each of the luminance components and chrominance enters the interleaver blocks. In essence, the 16x16 block interleaver is represented in blocks, which orders the sample image inside 16x16 blocks for the production of blocks and combined sub-blocks of data for analysis of discrete cosine transform (DCT). The operator da is one way of converting the sample by Noah representation methods DCT to address the very high levels of compression, as can be designed quantizers to use the advantages of frequency propagation characteristics of the image. In a preferred embodiment, one DCT 16x16 applies to first order, four 8x8 DCT is applied to the second order, 16 4x4 DCT is applied to the third order and 64 2x2 DCT is applied to the fourth order.
The DCT operation reduces spatial redundancy inherent in the source image. After carrying out DCT most of the energy of the signal tends to be concentrated in a few DCT coefficients.
For 16x16 block and each sub-block transformed coefficients are analyzed to determine the number of bits required to encode this block or sub-block. Then, the block or combination of sub-blocks, which requires the least number of bits for encoding is chosen to represent the segment of the image. For example, two 8x8 sub-block, six 4x4 sub-blocks and eight 2x2 subblocks can be selected to represent the segment of the image.
The selected unit or combination of sub-blocks then properly ordered. The values of the DCT coefficients can then be subjected to further processing, such as frequency weighting, questech ways in preparation for transmission. The compressed video image then enters at least one encoder 166 image.
A digital audio signal is typically supplied to the compressor 164 sound. In a preferred embodiment, the compressor 164 sound handles multichannel audio using a standard algorithm for digital audio compression. The compressed audio signal is supplied to at least one encoder 168 sound. Alternatively, the audio information can be transmitted and used in uncompressed, but still digital format.
The encoder 166 image, and an encoder 168 sound encrypt the compressed video and audio signals, respectively, using any of the known encryption methods. Video and audio signals can be encrypted using the same or different ways. In the preferred embodiment, uses the encryption method, which includes scrambled digital sequences in real-time video and audio.
The encoders 166 and 168 of the video and audio program material is processed by the schema scrambler/encoder using a time-varying electronic information manipulation (usually variable several times per second). Kremes decrypt any, he who does not possess information associated electronic manipulation, used for scrambling program material or digital data.
Encryption usually contains scrambled digital sequences or direct encryption of the compressed signal. The word "encryption" and "scrambling" are used interchangeably and are to be understood as denoting any means of processing streams of digital data from various sources using any of a large number of cryptographic methods for scrambling, coating or direct encryption of these digital streams using sequences generated by using the secret digital values ("keys") in such a way that it is very difficult to recover the original sequence of data without knowledge of this secret key values.
Each video and audio program uses a special electronic information manipulation, which is delivered encrypted electronic information manipulation, special to the cinema or play only in cinemas or reproduction permitted to reproduce this particular program. The key is encrypted program needs siteusers otherwise, to authorized cinemas before playing program. Note that the program stream data can be transmitted earlier for a few days or weeks before the authorized period of play, and the key is encrypted program may be transferred just before the beginning of the period authorized playback. The key is encrypted program may also be transmitted using a transmission line with a low data rate or transportable memory element, such as a magnetic disk or optical media, smart card or other device that has elements of erasable memory. The key is encrypted program may be provided in such a way as to control the period of time during which the particular cinema or auditorium is authorized to reproduce this program.
Each auditorium, which accepts key encrypted program, decrypts this value by using a special key for this auditorium, and stores the decrypted key program in a storage device or other secure memory.
When the program shall be reproduced, used for special cinema sludge used in the system 110 encryption when preparing an encrypted signal, now, to descrambler.html/decrypt software information in real time.
In addition to scrambling, the encoder 166 image can add a watermark, which is usually digital in nature, to the video. This includes the insertion of a special place and special time for visual identifier in the software sequence. Namely, this watermark is constructed to specify the allowed space and time for play, for more efficient tracking of the source of an illegal copy when you need it. The watermark can be programmed in such a way that he appeared in frequent, but random periods during playback and would not be visible to the watching audience. The watermark is invisible to the perception during the playback of uncompressed video or audio at a bit rate which is defined as normal. However, the watermark is detected, when the video or audio information is represented at a speed substantially different from the normal speed, such as a slower speed is not real-time or playback speed stationary frame. If assistance is received by persons and the cinema, which was made copy can be determined. This method of watermarking can also be applied or used to identify audio.
Compressed and encrypted video and audio both are submitted to the multiplexer 170. The multiplexer 170 video and audio signals are compacted together with information of the time synchronization in order to allow video and audio streams to be played aligned in time way in the system 104 cinema. This multiplexed signal is then processed by the software device 172 education packages, which forms the data packets for the formation of the program flow. Through education data packets, or education "data block", program stream received in the system 104 cinema (Fig.2), can be monitored for errors in the received blocks, and requests for retransmission are made only for data blocks, showing errors, instead of the entire program. This provides increased reliability and efficiency in the transfer.
In another embodiment of the present invention, the video and the audio portion of the program are treated as separate and distinct programs. Thus, instead of using a multiplexer 170 to seal version of the video can be transported separately from the audio signal and Vice versa. Video and audio programs going in combined programs only during playback. This allows you to combine several audio programs with programs for a variety of reasons, such as changing languages, software updates or software changes after release, to adapt to local standards in collective reception and so on, This ability is flexible ascribing different multi-track audio to video software is very useful for minimizing costs in changing the programs already in distribution, and in addressing large markets with many cultures, is now available for film.
The compressor 162, 164, encoders 166, 168, the multiplexer 170 and software device 172 education packages can be implemented in managed software processor programmed to perform functions described below. Namely, they can have a structure of hardware of generalized functions, which includes a set of programmable electronic devices or computers that operate under software control software or firmware. They can be an alternative done by the program or through one or more blocks of the circuit boards. Namely designed as a specialized hardware.
Stream video and audio is sent to the array 174 memory. Program stream can optionally be sent to a digital device 176 entries on linear magnetic tape.
The controller 178 ground control station (GCS) is mainly responsible for managing and controlling the entire system 116 compression/encryption. The controller 178 (GCS) can be implemented by programming device or General purpose computer to perform the required functions, or by using specialized hardware. Network management is supplied to the controller 178 (GCS) from the system 112 network management (Fig.2) on the internal network of the Central point, which will be described later. The controller 178 (GCS) associated with the compressor 162, 164, encoders 166, 168, the multiplexer 170 and device 172 education packages using well-known digital interface and controls the operation of these elements. The controller 178 (NSO) also manages and controls the array 174, digital recorder linear tape 176, the data transfer between these devices and the system 114 modulation/transmission (Fig.2).
The array 174 memory predpochteniy, as the disk array 124 of memory used in systems 104 cinemas (Fig.2). However, experts in the art know that in some applications could be used in other media, such as rewritable optical discs. The capacity of the disk array 174 memory of a Central point may be lower than the capacity of the disk array to the memory of all combined systems 104 cinemas (the sum of all auditoria or places), so normally you store only one program in the array 174 memory at one time. Essentially, the new program saved after each program was transferred and removed from memory. However, many programs can be stored at one time and even be transmitted at one time on the transmission line, depending on the equipment used for the reception of the transmitted material. Disk array 174 memory accepts compressed and encrypted video, audio and control data or software device 172 education packages, or from a digital device 176 entries on linear magnetic tape during the compression phase. During phase disk array 174 memory sends the stored data to the system 114 modulation/transmission. Work on the pipeline flow from the disk array 174 memory and manages information from the controller 178 NPC. Managing the multiplexer 180 compacts these two data stream represents a stream of aggregated data in the device 182 education packages to move. The device 182 education packages to move forms packets from the data stream to form a stream of data movement and sends a video stream to the system 114 modulation/transmission.
Digital device 176 recording to tape (USML) is used for archiving the compressed image and audio for distribution tape to the cinemas that are not available satellite or other desirable wire line or radio transmission. Namely, for the generation of magnetic tape digital information for distribution. Device 176 recording on the magnetic tape accepts compressed and encrypted video, audio and control data from the programming device 172 education packages during the compression phase. The program can be de-archived, when the device 176 recording on the magnetic tape passes recorded on a magnetic tape data in the disk array 174 memory. The digital device 176 entries on linear magnetic tape is controlled by the controller 178 NPC.
System 114 modulation/transmission shown in Fig.5. is imovane. System 114 modulation/transmission contains at least one modulator 200 and boost Converter 202 intermediate frequency, which is usually located in the same physical device as the system 110 compression/encryption system 112 network management and system 116 cinema (Fig.2). System 114 modulation/transmission additionally includes a boost Converter 204 of the radio frequency amplifier 206 high power and controller 208 system modulation/transmission located within or near the ground station 210.
The modulator 200 is a standard subsystem that adds information forward error correction and modulates the data stream moving for transmission via satellite (or other channel broadcast) using known methods. Known in the art methods and the associated convolutional coding reed-Solomon used in the preferred embodiment, for implementing the functions of forward error correction. Standard modulator phase shift keying (FM) can be used to implement the functions of the modulation.
Boost Converter 202 converts the intermediate frequency output signal of the modulator 200 in an intermediate frequency (if), for example, at 140 MHz. This is to be accomplished through the use of existing equipment with only minor modifications for compatibility with the rest of the system.
Boost Converter 204 of the radio frequency will typically be a standard subsystem, which converts the if signal in the transmitted signal, suitable for satellite transmission. In a preferred embodiment, the if signal at 140 MHz is converted into a signal range Key. Output range Key is configurable from about of 14.0 GHz to 14.5 GHz. Two boost Converter and automatic switch on the unit (not shown) may be implemented to provide redundancy of equipment for improved system reliability. This output signal is supplied to the amplifier 206 high power for gain. Frequency ranges other than the range Key, can alternatively be used to transmit signals by satellite or by request.
The amplifier 206 high power amplification of the transmitted signal range Key (or other desired frequency) for transmission to a satellite repeater. Two amplifiers high power and automatically switch on the unit (not shown) can be used to provide redundancy of equipment for improved system reliability.
The controller 208 SMP (system modulation/transmission) can be used for interface configuration and control equipment on the ground tanzanite, such as a personal computer or workstation.
Ground station 210 consists of all RF connections and antenna. Usually included RF Central point, or structure that accommodates boost Converter 204 of the radio frequency amplifier 206 high power, the controller 208 SMP and conditioning equipment capacities and air (not shown), where it is useful. Essentially, the program information and the control information are transmitted from the ground station 210 to systems cinemas using one or more General broadcast channels. The broadcast signal contains control information for notification systems cinemas on the identity of each broadcast program. Moreover, the control information is transmitted to systems cinemas in such a way that the cinema selectively stores only adopted a program designed for a specific system of cinema and for other control functions associated with the operation of the system. As mentioned, this information can usually be passed either by transmission lines with high-speed data or transmission lines with low data rate of the desire.
In Fig.6 shows the system 112 prawle control and management components of a Central point 102 and network systems 104 cinemas. This control may be centralized, so that the system 112 network management manages the overall operation of the system, including the management of the broadcasting or transmission, playback/display, security, and all functions of network management. Alternatively, it may be made a common control system in which the processors in systems play or movie theaters control some of the functions cinemas.
The system 112 network management contains at least one processor 220 network management, which is the Central controller or the "brain" for the digital cinema system 100. The system 112 network management is based, essentially, on a workstation of a standard platform or similar hardware programmable data processing. The processor 220 network management controls aspects of planning and system security, digital cinema 100.
Under the management system 112 network management program may be transmitted from the Central device or Central point 102 before the time of the demonstration program in cinema 104. This procedure is usually used when you don't want broadcast a live event in real time. Thus, a separate process controls play the Chi from the Central point 102.
The processor 220 network management also manages the broadcast, transmission or transmission rate programs. The transmission rate may be fixed or may vary depending on program type and design of the channel or transmission path. For example, it may depend on the transmission speed for a particular satellite relay or other data line. Parallel transfer programs can also occur at higher speeds. For programs that are stored and played back at a later time, the data rate may be greater than, less than or equal to the speed of "real-time" for this program. Also, the data transmission speed coding compression program material may vary for different programs that offer varying levels of compression quality. Transfer programs live events supported by the transmission data at the same speed as the speed of compression.
Backup processor network management can be provided as a reserve. The processor 220 network management coupled with other components of the system through the internal network of the Central point, which is usually performed using the standard architecture megaevents the emitting optical transmission line. Here the Central point 224 Ethernet system 112 network management maintains an internal network of a Central point, as discussed later with reference to Fig.8.
The control system 112 may also include Bank 226 modems, which provides an interface to a network of cinemas on the public switched telephone network of General use (PSTN) and usually consists of many dial-up telephone modems, cable or satellite modems, digital network of integrated services or controllers cellular transmission lines, or other known means. Bank 226 modems interfaced with the processor 220 network management via the function of the server modem. Bank 226 modems serves as a receiver of the communication channel feedback transmission line from cinemas to a Central point 102. Reverse communication channel can be used by cinemas to request retransmission of the software blocks of the error data from the Central point 102. Moreover, additional playback software, or modify or update in the software material can be requested using this line of transmission. The query itself, re-transmission and re-transmission can occur during or after the transfer software is the mother of the BOM due to the low data rate, or via the Internet. In this case, instead of the Bank 226 modems use other known suitable means or device for pairing.
System 116 cinema, shown in Fig.1, controls the quality of the transmitted signal and provides a measure of the quality system 112 network management.
System 116 cinema includes at least one receiver 232 system of cinema, which usually has the same design as the receiver system 104 cinema. The receiver 232 is associated with at least one antenna 234 a receiver for receiving the signal transmitted from the system 114 modulation/transmission via satellite 106. Alternatively, use a cable interface or optical feed when using other types of transmission lines in order to test the quality of such transmission lines. System 116 cinema also includes at least one processor 236 management, which receives a signal from the receiver 232 cinema system and measures the quality parameters of the transmitted signal. The processor 236 management also provides a quality report for a system of 112 network management. In a preferred embodiment, the processor 236 management associated with system 112 network management Chera. Internal network 250 Central point is the supporting communication network to a Central location 102.
Internal network 250 Central point can be distributed within a local area network (LAN) Ethernet that runs the stack of interconnection protocols. Thus, the internal network 250 Central point physically connects the system 110 compression/encryption (110A-110), the system 114 modulation/transmission (E-W), the processor 220 of the network management system 116 cinema (116A-B) at the Central point. Which is appropriate for the specific functional separation of local and remote functions, the external interface may be provided for connecting the Central point 102 with an external computer network or transmission system at will.
In a preferred embodiment, the Central point 102 provides for redundant or backup components to meet accessibility requirements in the event of failure of major components. Each system within Central point 102 has the base system and either parallel redundant system or a built-in reserve with automatic switch bandwidth, as shown in Fig.8. Therefore, the internal network 250 Central point connection is of network and systems 116A and W cinemas using several or many spare Ethernet transceivers 254A-254E. These transceivers are connected through two or more Ethernet cards, here indicated as card And and or elements A and B. Specialists in the art will readily understand how to provide backup systems and connections, and that additional numbers of systems can be used for a greater number of levels of redundancy on request from the corresponding interconnect elements and interfaces. Backup processing is provided to ensure reliable operation at a highly sensitive time and demanding markets of the show, such as for movies, first run. Some of the redundant components can operate in the "backup" or "soft boot" that it is desirable to quickly select and switch when necessary.
As discussed above, the audio/video program is distributed from the Central point 102 to systems play or cinema, such as system 104 cinema. Exemplary embodiments of blocks processing system 104 cinema shown in Fig.9-11 and are described here.
Fig.9 illustrates a receiver/demodulator 120 system 104 cinema. The receiver/demodulator 120 includes an external unit 270, which includes block low noise and parabolicheskimi signal, transmitted from the Central point 102, amplifies it and converts it to an intermediate frequency (if) in preparation for further processing. Antenna with mirror in the form of a paraboloid of revolution is usually antenna with offset feed. The antenna size is usually from 1.0 to 1.6 meters in diameter, depending on the geographical location of the receiver and interesting frequencies. Antenna with mirror in the form of a paraboloid of revolution can be mounted on the mast, penetrating or not penetrating roof mount. Typically, the size of the mirror is designed small enough to avoid the restrictions by various governmental or other regulatory documents. Unit low noise is usually the standard digital block video with low noise (signaling VPNS), which amplifies the received signal and converts it to a lower frequency in the intermediate frequency for processing by the demodulator. In one embodiment, the output signal from the low noise block is FC in the frequency range of L. Block low noise is the mouthpiece of the feed, which is installed in the focal point of the antenna with mirror in the form of a paraboloid of revolution. Standard coaxial cable connects the unit low noise with demodulator the ical request retransmission (ASPP) and demultiplexer 276 move. In the preferred embodiment, these three components are made in the form of a plug-in unit circuit boards for General-purpose computer, such as the well-known IBM-compatible personal computer or workstation. The block circuit boards can be installed inside the system 122 controls the cinema.
Recall that, although the program is transmitted from the Central point 102, and although the system 104 cinema is able to receive all the transmitted program, the system 104 cinema will be selectively demodulate and save only a program designed for a specific system of cinema. The control information included in the broadcast signal for informing systems cinemas about the program, designed especially for them, through the seal of this management information in the transmitted thread.
Thus, the demodulator 272 recovers data and clock pulses of the selected program from the if signal received from the external unit 270. The demodulator 272 may perform any of a large number of ways demodulation, such as a method of demodulating a quadrature phase shift keying where the software signal was modulated using quadrature phase diagram manipulation. Demo is the equipment receiver for receiving a direct transmission of video signals. Such devices demodulators essentially involve signal processing with direct error correction (PIO). Correcting mistakes may be, for example, performed using a convolutional encoding decoding by Viterbi together with the associated encoding and decoding for reed-Solomon. In a preferred embodiment, the convolutional code is a code k=7, r=7/8, then as code reed-Solomon code is (204, 188). The output signal with the corrected errors is served in the processor 274 ASP.
The processor 274 ASP further performs error correction on the signals from the demodulator 272. The processor 274 ASP computes a digital signature using techniques such as control cyclic redundancy code (CEC), blocks of fixed length serial data demodulated signal. The resulting computed digital signature for each block is compared with the value of the digital signature, which was calculated using the same algorithm digital signature system 114 modulation/transmission in the Central point 102 and which has been transferred on the data stream over a satellite channel. If the digital signature calculated by the processor 274 ASP not identical digital setsa value unit identification. The processor 274 ASP writes the value of the block ID for each unit that shows the difference between the computed and transmitted by the digital signature for this block. System 122 management cinema can use reverse line 284 transmission to request retransmission of any or all data blocks with wrong compared to digital signatures. The system 112 network management Central point can then re-upload these blocks requested by the system 104 cinemas. System 122 management cinema can replace the blocks in which the transmitted and locally generated digital signatures are not identical, retransmitted blocks with the same values of the identification blocks. These methods significantly reduce the resulting error rate of received signals. The output of the processor 274 ASP will be preferable to have an error rate between 110-10and 110-11or less. The data is then fed into the demultiplexer 276 move.
The demultiplexer 276 move unpacks the demodulated data stream, sends packets of commands to the system 122 controls the cinema and at the center shown in Fig.10. System 122 management cinema provides operational management and monitoring of the entire system 104 play or theater, or visual screens in the cinema complex. Management system theater can also use the tool or control mechanism for creating a variety of programs from one or more received video or audio programs that are scheduled to play in the system auditoria during sanctioned interval.
System 122 management cinema contains the processor 280 control cinema and at least one modem 282 or other device that is associated with the return transmission line, for sending messages back to a Central point 102 using the reverse line 284 transmission. System 122 management cinema contains the display element (display), such as a monitor, and a user interface such as a keyboard, which may be in the Manager's office complex, cinemas, ticket booth or any other suitable location that is convenient for operations of the cinema.
The processor 280 control cinema is essentially a standard commercial computer or the computer is mate, modules 130 decoder and a digital device 136 recording on the magnetic tape via the network interface 126 of the cinema. The processor 280 control cinema connected to the system 112 network management of a Central point through a return line 284 transmission. In a preferred embodiment, the modem 282 is used to connect to a Central point 102. Modem 282 is usually the standard modem telephone lines, which is in the processor or connected with him, and is connected with standard two-wire telephone line for transmission back to the Central point 102. In alternative embodiments, the transmission between the processor 280 control cinema and the Central point 102 can be installed by using other methods of communication with a low data rate, such as the Internet, systems of private or public networks, radio or satellite communication systems. For these alternatives modem 282 is configured to provide a suitable interface structure.
Information transmitted through a return line 284 transmission, includes requests re-transmission of any information received by the system 104 cinema from the satellite 106, which is listed as showing an unrecoverable error bits, control and uprawnienia, transmitted using the reverse line 284 transmission, can be cryptographically protected to ensure type safety eavesdropping and/or verification and identification.
The processor 280 control cinema can be configured to provide fully automatic operation of the playback system, including control of the playback/display, security and network controls. The processor 280 control cinema can also provide control of the peripheral functions of the cinema, such as the order and ticket sales, operations, discounts and environmental control. Alternatively, manual intervention can be used to add control some operations of the cinema. The processor 280 management of cinema can also be associated with certain existing automated control systems in the cinema complex to manage or configure these functions. Alternatively, some of the operations of theatre, such as play/display and security, could be ensured by air Central point 102. The system, which should be used will depend on the available technology and the needs of konkretnogo network of this invention, as a rule, to support simultaneous playback and display of the recorded program on multiple projectors play. Numerous programs can be stored in the Central store containing arrays 124A-124N memory for playback on one or more of the multiple projectors playback system 104 cinema. As previously discussed, the system 104 cinema can also reproduce program material when it is received from the channel, thereby manages the storage system.
Moreover, when the management system 122 controls the cinema or the network management system authorization program for repeat play can often be done while the system 104 cinema requires only a single admission program. Security management controls the period of time and/or the number of reproductions that are allowed for each program.
It is seen that through the automated management system 122 management cinema system 112 network management Central device provides a means for automatic distribution, storage and playback of programs under the programmable control of the network operations from a place, remote from the Central unit using a control. For example, a television or film Studio can now automate and manage the distribution of motion pictures or other reproductions from a Central location, such as office, Studio, and produce almost immediate change in reproduced to account for rapid changes in market demand or response to playback, or for other reasons that are understandable to experts in the given field of technology.
In Fig.2 one can see that the network interface 126 cinema physically connects the system 122 management cinema, arrays 124A-124N memory, auditoriums A-128M and digital device 136 recording on the magnetic tape. The network interface 126 of cinema consists of a local area network (electrical or optical), which provides local routing program in the system 104 cinema. Programs that accept and demodulate receiver/demodulator 120 are routed through the network interface 126 cinema in arrays 124A-124N memory to save. The program stored in the arrays 124A-124N memory or received for playback in real time sent through a network interface 126 cinema to one or more projection from a large number of standard architectures, local area networks, which show adequate data transfer rate, connectivity, and reliability, such as controlled closed system, dial-up or focused on the Central point of the network.
In Fig.2 arrays 124A-124N memory provide local storage of program material that is authorized to reproduce and display. In a preferred embodiment, the storage system centralized in each system of the cinema. Arrays 124A-124N memory allows the system of the cinema to create reproducible events in one or more auditoriums and can be divided among several auditoria at the same time.
Arrays 124A-124N memory, also sometimes referred to as arrays 124A-124N disk memory can include solid-state, magnetic or optical storage device, a large amount well-known in the art. In preferred embodiments, magnetic disk drives, known as floppy disk drives, hard disk drives, as used in the computer industry, are used to create arrays of memory. Such devices have the desired cost and performance characteristics (baud rate) that make them well adapted for this invention. They are to other devices, such as a rewritable optical storage devices and even devices, solid state memory, can be useful for some applications.
The Central storage system can store multiple programs at the same time. The Central storage system are connected via local network so that any program can be displayed in any sanctioned playback system (i.e., projector). Also, the same program can be simultaneously reproduced in two or more systems of play.
As previously discussed, the memory arrays may be used for transmission of compressed data of one video to different visual halls with pre-selected programmable shifts or time delays relative to each other. When these changes do in fact equal to zero, one video is played in numerous auditoriums essentially simultaneously. In other intervals, these shifts are set at different values for the coordination of various planning schemes.
Each of the arrays 124A-124N disk memory is a Bank of disk drives hard disk, which stores the encrypted/compressed program designed to scale to effectively support the storage requirements of each cinema. Further, each of the arrays 124A-124N disk memory has a built-in reserve to prevent the loss of stored programming information in the event of a failure of the memory block. Each of the arrays 124A-124N memory may, for example, be a system mounted in a rack, which is extensible to negotiate changing storage requirements of each system of the cinema. Using arrays 124A-124N disk memory allows the management of the cinema to dynamically route the playback programs on different screens in the cinema complex and to plan a program preview. This is a very flexible method, useful for quick response to changing needs or market demand.
In the preferred embodiment, each of the arrays 124A beaches-124N memory designed with the capacity for memory, is equal to the memory required for storing programs for all auditoria at the location of the cinema. In addition, adequate memory is designed so that future programs can be stored before the date of authorisation of their play, while maintaining the "sanctioned to play in present programs. This amount of available memory capacity allows Progresa authorization for the reproduction and display of such programs, without affecting the playback and display authorized at the moment of programs. It was estimated that, depending on the memory capacity for digital data in this type of device is used about 120 Gigabytes of memory capacity in the auditorium. This capacity allows the use of current technology and compression of the image that can be changed in order to prevent reduced requirements in the near future.
Space disk space is dynamically for each program loaded into the arrays 124A-124N disk space. This concept works for large movie theaters with multiple screens, since short and long programs are averaged to a nominal length, usually about two hours. As trends for theater with one screen, the memory capacity must be large enough to hold the longest programs.
Arrays 124A-124N disk space typically have a configuration to allow simultaneous read/write. For example, many previously saved program can be reproduced (with multiple simultaneous or almost simultaneous, separate read operations) at that time, as a new release is loaded with the performance of each array of arrays 124A-124N disk space. Therefore, each array can support the maximum number of screens with simultaneous or almost simultaneous read operations and one simultaneous downloads (a single write operation). With this scheme, large cinemas require additional arrays of disk space to ensure adequate number of simultaneous playbacks. It was calculated that the order in one an additional array for every five auditoria is appropriate.
However, the memory arrays must be configured or be capable of configuration to work in "strip mode" (pre-recorded program that is shown daily during the week at the same time), when the received information is stripes through the array. Namely, the received data that must be stored, sent partially to different drives during the save. Part of the input data is transmitted to a single drive, while the subsequent part is passed to the next drive and so on. After the time of the latent state, sufficient to allow the drive to write data, the drive can be re-scheduled to receive the input given is stored at the maximum (or high) speed, permitted each drive on a separate drive, benefiting the buffering of the input or stored in a memory that is available in the channel entrance drive. This allows devices with slower transmission speeds in essence to parallelize the data and, consequently, to achieve very high transfer rate. This type of preservation also provides reserve protection against errors.
Saving data on disk drives or other storage devices should use the information parity, which allows you to re-compile the program after her search. Namely, provided with means for binding the parts of the program together again during the search or display.
Each of the arrays 124A-124N disk memory is scalable in two ways. The amount of memory space on the screen is adjusted by adding or removing drives within each of the arrays 124A-124N disk space. The size of the drive determines additional stage received in memory capacity, adding drives. Alternatively, additional arrays of disk space can be added to the system 104 cinema to support additional screens.
In the preferred embodiment, each of the arrays 124A beaches-u restore a data file, if a drive in the array fails. Arrays 124A-124N disk memory provides status indicators and warnings to aid in Troubleshooting or localization failures. Remote status, control, and diagnostics are another option, suitable with this type of construction.
In Fig.2 system 104 cinema usually contains a digital device 136 recording to tape (USML). USML 136 is used to load the compressed/encrypted program in arrays 124A-124N disk memory, when the satellite communication line is not available, and the magnetic tape is used to distribute programs to the cinema. USML 136 is connected with arrays 124A-124N memory through the SIQ 126.
Usually USML 136 will not work with transfer speeds sufficient to support direct spread from USML 136 to projection equipment. Also, read operations and write tend to occur in batches. Therefore, large buffers are used for the direction of data flow smoothly from USML 136 directly to the projection equipment. For these reasons USML 136 is used for archiving and for transmitting, when a satellite channel is available.
Programs downloaded from USML 136 are stored in massively. Management USML 136 122 is implemented by a system control cinema.
Adding USML 136 to the system 104 cinema complexes allows cinemas, no available satellite lines or communication channels, implement and benefit from all of the other benefits of digital cinema. In this case, the encrypted digitized movies require physical delivery to cinemas on tape, like the current methods of distributing movies. In addition, USML 136 can be used to create a long-term archive of programs adopted previously and stored in arrays 124A-124N memory. In this case, the program can be recorded from arrays 124A-124N memory USML 136, and the resulting recorded magnetic tape can be kept for later reloading into arrays 124A-124N memory. In addition, other known magnetic, optical or solid state storage device or technology can be used to perform the function USML 136.
When the program should be reviewed software information transmitted from a particular one or more arrays 124A-124N memory to a particular one of the systems A-128M auditoria stroitelnyh halls shown in Fig.11. In such a system A-128M auditoria decoder 130A handles compressed/encrypted program to the visual projection screen or surface and the audible playback using sound systems 134. System A-128M auditoria contains the network interface 290 of cinema, at least one device 292 decompression, the controller 294 auditorium, system 296 decrypt/decompress the image, the system 298 decryption/decompression of audio, projector 132A and sound system 134A. All of these components, except the projector 132A and sound systems 134A may be implemented in one or more blocks of the circuit boards. Blocks of circuit boards can be installed in a closed housing which is mounted on the projector 132A or adjacent to it. In addition, can be used cryptographic smart card 300, which is interfaced with the controller 294 of the auditorium and/or system 296 decryption/decompression to transfer and store-specific information block cryptographic key.
Interface 290 network interface of cinema allows each auditorium contact arrays 124A-124N disk or memory system 122 management cinema network interface 126 which may be transmitted at high speeds of data transfer from arrays 124A-124N disk memory via the network interface 126 of cinema and processed at slower speeds other elements of the system A-128M auditoria.
Data and control flow between the system 122 controls a cinema and a controller 294 of the auditorium, while the encrypted/compressed programs are held to video and audio decoding/decompression 296, 298 through this interface. Any information sent to the auditorium A, shall be taken and held to the device 292 unpacking. On the other hand, the information directed to other parts of the system 104 cinema, is ignored by the device 292 decompression.
Device 292 unpacking identifies and separates individual control, video and audio packets that come from an interface 290 network interface of cinema. Control packets are sent to the controller 294 of the auditorium, while the video and audio packets are sent to video and audio systems 296 and 298 decryption/decompression, respectively.
The controller 294 auditorium configures, manages security, manipulates and controls the system A auditorium. It includes external interfaces, video and audio 296 and 298 decryption/decompression together with the projector 132A and sound system 134A. Control information comes from system 122 controls a cinema, a remote control port or locale hall. The controller 294 auditorium controls the electronic key assigned to the system A auditorium. Pre-selected electronic cryptographic keys assigned to the system A auditorium, used in conjunction with information electronic cryptographic keys, which are embedded in video and audio data for decoding video and audio data before the extraction process. In a preferred embodiment, the controller 294 auditorium uses standard software running on a microprocessor, a built-in system A the auditorium, as the main functional or control.
In addition, the controller 294 auditorium preferably has a configuration for use, or transfer of certain information system 122 controls the cinema to maintain the history plays that occur in each auditorium. Information concerning the history plays, then available for transmission to the Central device 102 using inverse transmission line or through a portable medium in a pre-selected points in time.
System 296 decrypt/decompress the image receives the video data stream from the device is the screen. The output of this operation usually provides standard analog RGB signals to the projector 132A digital cinema. Typically, the decryption and decompression are performed in real time, which allows the playback of real-time software material.
System 296 decrypt/decompress the image decrypts and decompresses the video data stream for conversion operations performed by the compressor 162 of the image and the encoder 166 image Central point 102. Each system 128 of the auditorium can process and play a variety of programs from other systems 128 of the auditorium in the same system 104 cinema or one or more systems 128 auditoria can process and play back the same program at the same time. On selection of one and the same program can be played on multiple projectors, shifted in time relative to each other.
The decryption process uses the previously granted special for the unit and for special program information electronic cryptographic key in conjunction with electronic keys embedded in the data stream for decoding video information. (The decryption process was described earlier with SS is it for all programs, authorized to display in this system 128 of the auditorium.
Multi-level system of management of cryptographic keys is used to authorize a special replay systems for playback of special programs. This multi-level system of control keys usually uses the values of electronic keys that are specific for each authorized system 128 auditorium, special video and/or audio program, and/or changing over time, a sequence of cryptographic key in a video and/or audio. "Special for the audience" electronic key, usually 56 bits or longer, it is programmed into each system of the auditorium.
This programming can be accomplished using several methods for the transfer and playback of information key to use. For example, inverse transmission line discussed above, can be used via a satellite link or any other type of transmission line for transmitting the cryptographic information. Alternatively, it may be technology smart cards, pre-programmed card, flash memory or other known portable remember is loaded in the card, cannot be read from the memory of the smart card. Physical and electronic security measures used to prevent the falsification of this information is key and detect attempts of tampering or damage. The key is stored so that it can be erased in case of detected attempts at forgery. Schema smart cards contain the core of the microprocessor, including the execution of software encryption algorithm, usually the Data Encryption Standard (SSD). The smart card can enter values that are submitted to it, to encrypt (or decrypt) these values using the algorithm SSD on the card and pre-store a unique key of the hall, and output the result. Alternatively, the smart card can be used for transmission of encrypted electronic information manipulation schemes in the system 128 of the auditorium, which would perform the processing of this information key to use for decryption processes of image and sound.
The video data streams are dynamic unpacking image using inverse algorithm DCARB or other extraction process image symmetrical to the image compression used in the process of unpacking involves decoding of variable length, the inverse frequency weighting, inverse differential transform Quad-tree, indirect cosine transformation and facing the alternation of unifier of block DCT. Processing elements used for extraction can be implemented in dedicated hardware with the configuration for this function, such as integrated circuits for special applications or one or more blocks of the circuit boards. Alternatively, the elements of the decompression processing can be performed as standard elements or common hardware includes a set of digital signal processors or programmable electronic devices or computers that are running the programming software or firmware with a special function. Numerous integrated circuits special applications can be used for processing video data in parallel for high speed video.
The decompressed video data are passed through digital to analog conversion, and analog signals are issued to the projector 132A. Alternatively, the digital interface and the analog process.
System 298 decryption/decompressing audio receive stream audioeng device 292 unpacking, performs the decryption and re-assembles the original sound for playback in the cinema speakers or sound system. The output of this operation submits a standard audio line level to a sound system 134A.
Like the system 296 decrypt/decompress the image, 298 decryption/decompressing audio reverses the operation performed by the compressor 164 and audio encoder 168 sound Central point 102. Using the electronic keys from the cryptographic smart card 304 in conjunction with electronic keys embedded in the data stream, the system 350 decryption decrypts the audio data. The decoded audio data is then decompressed.
The unpacking of the sound is performed by the algorithm, symmetric to the algorithm used in the Central point for audio compression. Numerous audio channels, if present, are decompressed. A large number of channels depends on the design mnogomillionnoi sound system of a specific venue or display. Additional audio channels can be transmitted from the Central point 102 for advanced RM is usenam vision. The system may also provide additional track data, synchronized with the video, for purposes such as tracks and multimedia special effects, adding subtitles and tracks special cut scenes for audiences impaired hearing.
As discussed previously, audio tracks and data tracks can be synchronized in time with the video or can seem asynchronously without direct time synchronization. Video can consist of single frames (i.e., still images), still-image sequence of single frames or sequences of moving images short or long duration.
If necessary, the audio channels are fed to the delay elements of sound, which inserts a delay required to synchronize the sound with the corresponding image frame.
Each channel then passes through a digital-to-analogue conversion for filing what is known as the outputs "line level" audio system 134A. Namely, the appropriate analog signal level or format are generated from digital data to run the appropriate sound system. Audio outputs line level is usually used with the AET electronic representation of the program on the screen. High quality projector based on advanced technology, such as methods of liquid crystal Svetoslav (GCSC) for processing optical or video. The projector 132A receives the signal from the system 296 decryption/decompression usually in a standard RGB (red-green-blue) format video signals. Transmitting information for the management and control of the projector 132A is usually provided through a digital serial interface from the controller 294 auditorium.
In Fig.11, the frame 302 of the decoder module includes an interface 290 fibre channel device 292 decompression, the controller 294 auditorium, system 296 decryption/decompression system 298 decryption/decompression of audio and cryptographic smart card 300. Frame module decoder 302 is reliable, closed frame, which also holds the interface encryption smart card, an internal power source and/or regulation, the cooling fans (if necessary), local control panel and external interfaces. Local control panel may use any of various known input devices such as flat panel membrane switch with integrated indicators Svetozar for to allow the inside of the frame for maintenance or repairs. This door has a secure lock to prevent unauthorized entry, theft or forgery of the system. During the installation of the cryptographic smart card 300 containing information encryption keys (special wrench auditorium), is installed inside the frame decoder module 302, strengthened behind the locked front panel. Connector cryptographic smart cards are available only inside the lockable front panel. The RGB output signal from the system 296 decryption/decompression to the projector 132 is securely attached inside the frame module decoder 302 so that the RGB signals may not be available when the frame 302 of the decoder module is mounted on the projector. Security locks can be used to prevent operation of the decoder module when it is not installed correctly on the projector 302.
Sound system 134A is the audio part of the program in the cinema speakers. In a preferred embodiment, the sound system accepts up to 12 channels of audio standard format, either in digital or in analog format from the system 298 decryption/decompression of audio.
Accordingly, the material is very high quality to the cinemas or other places to view. This system and method take into account flexible scheduling movies, and advertisements, the integration of high - quality audio and video and easy implementation of security measures, among other features and benefits.
The previous description of the preferred options presented to enable any person skilled in the art to make or use the invention. Various modifications of these options will be easily understood by specialists in the art, and the generic principles defined herein may be applied to other cases without the use of the gift of the invention. Thus, this invention is not limited to the options shown here, and corresponds to the widest scope consistent with the principles and new features disclosed here.
1. Device for the distribution of digitized video information to the view that contains at least one Central unit for receiving and compressing the digitized video information associated with at least one video program, in accordance with the pre-selected format, the means for providing szprice each playback system includes means for receiving and saving the compressed digitized video data for display on at least one pre-selected time, means for distributing the stored compressed digitized video information to one or more systems decompression tool to decompress the compressed digitized video data in each system unpacking and at least one projection system connected to receive the decompressed digitized video data and playback of the video program in the form of a reproduced event.
2. The device under item 1, characterized in that the compressed digitized video data is not stored in a contiguous manner.
3. The device under item 1 or 2, characterized in that the compression of the digitized video information is performed on the distance from the Central unit.
4. Device according to any one of p. 1 or 2, characterized in that it further comprises a system for generating digital image to generate a digitized video information.
5. The device according to p. 4, characterized in that the digitized video information from the system generate a digital image is collected, compressed and transmitted, essentially in real time to a pre-selected systems sanctioned play a Central device, essentially simultaneously with the capturing.
6. Device according to any one of p. 1 or 2, characterized those who iste for transmission at a later specified time.
7. The device under item 1, characterized in that at least one Central unit is configured to receive and compress the digitized audio information associated with at least one audio, in accordance with the pre-selected format, with each playback system includes a means for distribution of compressed digitized audio information for one or more systems decompression tool to decompress the compressed digitized audio information in each system unpacking and at least one sound system connected to receive the decompressed digitized audio and playback audio program as part of the reproduced event.
8. The device according to p. 7, characterized in that the compressed digitized audio information is variable speed.
9. The device according to p. 7, characterized in that the means for transmitting further comprises means for transmitting audio, separated in time from the related videos, and means for using the identifier to associate one or more pre-selected audio with at least one pre-selected video is played by request during playback.
10. The device is designated to play the same video in different playable events.
11. The device under item 1, characterized in that the compression of the digitized video information is variable speed.
12. Device according to any one of paragraphs.7-11, characterized in that it further comprises means for encrypting the compressed digitized video data, and the playback system digital image includes means for decrypting the encrypted and compressed digitized video information.
13. The device according to p. 12, characterized in that the means for transmitting further comprises means for transmitting information of the cryptographic key needed to decrypt encrypted and compressed digitized video information, authorized replay system at a separate time from the transmission of encrypted and compressed digitized video information.
14. The device according to p. 12, characterized in that it further comprises means for transmitting information of a cryptographic key necessary for decryption, from the Central device in the authorized playback system at a time separate from the transmission of encrypted information.
15. The device according to p. 14, characterized in that the means for receiving further comprises means for receiving and recording in the memory cell informs valid and to confirm that the key is only used during that time interval.
16. The device according to p. 15, wherein the means for receiving further comprises means for rewriting the information of the cryptographic key in a memory cell after the time interval expires.
17. Device according to any one of paragraphs.7-11, characterized in that the means for transmitting further comprises means for adding at least one watermark, which is not noticeable for perception during playback uncompressed digitized video data with predetermined normal rate, but will find out when uncompressed digitized video data is reproduced at a speed significantly different from the normal speed.
18. The device under item 17, characterized in that the watermark identifies the time and place of playback for videos.
19. Device according to any one of paragraphs.7-11, characterized in that it further comprises a system for modulation and transmission to establish the radio link, in which the compressed digitized video data is transmitted between the Central device and replay systems.
20. The device according to p. 19, characterized temacie to any one or more of a variety of auditoriums, to make possible numerous playback uncompressed digitized video information in various auditoriums at the same time.
21. The device according to p. 19, characterized in that the bit rate of the compressed digitized video and/or audio information is not equal to the bit rate at which the digitized video and/or audio information is compressed.
22. The device according to p. 19, characterized in that the bit rate of the compressed digitized video and/or audio information is equal to the bit rate at which the digitized video and/or audio information is compressed.
23. The device according to p. 19, characterized in that the means for transmitting comprises at least one satellite, and the device further comprises at least one is terminal, satellite receiver in the Central device for quality control of the satellite channel used for transmitting the compressed digitized video and/or audio information in such a way as to make possible the adjustment of the transmission parameters of the satellite channel to maintain the desired level of quality.
24. The device according to p. 19, wherein the Central unit further comprises a means which, and the device further comprises a two-way transmission line, located between the Central device and replay systems, which are exchanged mentioned data.
25. The device according to p. 24, wherein said data contain data that may be used for cryptographic security.
26. The device according to p. 24, wherein said data includes data that is used to request retransmission of the compressed digitized video and/or audio information, adopted in systems of playback errors.
27. The device under item 26, characterized in that the means for transmitting further comprises means for re-transmitting the compressed digitized video and/or audio information, adopted in replay systems with errors for two-way communication line.
28. The device according to p. 24, wherein said data include various monitoring and control input data and commands transmitted between the Central device and replay systems.
29. Device according to any one of paragraphs.7-11, characterized in that it further comprises a network management system for network management systems play in order before the tives such as those the network management system provides the operational management of each playback system.
31. Device according to any one of paragraphs.7-11, characterized in that each playback system contains a cinema at least one auditorium.
32. The device according to p. 31, characterized in that the compressed digitized video and/or audio streaming to a pre-selected visual halls systems playback at the specified time.
33. The device according to p. 31, characterized in that it further comprises at least one decoder/decoder integrated in each projection system in each auditorium in order to prevent interception and copying images.
34. Device according to any one of paragraphs.14-16, characterized in that it further comprises means for detecting physical intrusion in the projection system in the auditorium and to erase information of the cryptographic key, when penetration was detected.
35. The device according to p. 31, characterized in that at least one theater contains a complex of numerous auditoriums, and the Central device is configured to transfer the compressed digitized video and/or audio information of one of videopro what IG in time relative to each other.
36. The device according to p. 35, wherein the selected pre-programmed shifts, essentially equal to zero, so that one video program is played for various auditoria of these auditoria, essentially, at the same time.
37. The device according to p. 31, characterized in that it further comprises a Central storage system cinemas for storing the compressed digitized video and/or audio information, which will be used to create reproducible events in one or more auditoriums.
38. The device according to p. 37, wherein the Central storage system cinemas contains a Bank of storage, divided among numerous auditoriums.
39. The device according to p. 38, characterized in that the storage Bank includes an array of storage devices, magnetic storage media and a tool for use parity information to associate a different pre-selected parts of the compressed digitized video and/or audio information from various storage devices of the above-mentioned storage device during storage and only play when searching.
40. The device according to p. 39, wherein the Central storage system cinemas soda is through an array of storage devices to provide the desired speed of information transfer and backup protection against errors.
41. The device according to p. 31, characterized in that it further comprises means for storing the browsing history of mandated programs, reproduced in each auditorium, and for the message of this story is Central to the device.
42. The device according to p. 29, characterized in that it further comprises a control system theater for operational management and control of auditoriums in the cinema complex.
43. The device according to p. 42, characterized in that the control system theater system further comprises a management tool for creating data representing sets of programs, data representing one or more accepted individual programs that are scheduled to play in the system auditoria during sanctioned interval.
44. The device according to p. 31, characterized in that it further comprises a local network of cinemas for the dissemination of information stored in at least one auditorium to play.
45. Device according to any one of paragraphs.7-11, characterized in that the video information is provided in the form of video, which are in the form of either a fixed frame or series of frames, waspreparing, or movable type to play, namely, copronymus and compress the digitized video information associated with at least one video program, in accordance with the pre-selected format in at least one Central unit, transmit the compressed digitized video information in one or more remotely located systems playback, accept and retain the compressed digitized video data for reproducing at least one pre-selected time, each playback system, distribute the stored compressed digitized video information to one or more systems decompression, perform decompression of the compressed digitized video data in each system unpacking and accept uncompressed digitized video information in at least one projection connected to the system and reproduce a video program.
47. The method according to p. 46, wherein the compression is performed remotely from the Central device.
48. The method according to any of the p. 46 or 47, characterized in that it further generate a digitized video information using the system generation digital images.
49. The method according to p. 48, characterized tons of images to the selected pre-authorized reproduction systems through a Central device, essentially simultaneously with the capturing.
50. The method according to p. 49, wherein the at least one Central unit has an additional configuration for receiving and compressing the digitized audio information associated with at least one audio, in accordance with the pre-selected format and additionally distribute the compressed digitized audio data in one or more systems unpack, carry out the decompression of the compressed digitized audio information in each system unpacking and accept uncompressed digitized audio data in at least one combined audio system and reproduce the audio associated with the currently playing video is played.
51. The method according to p. 50, characterized in that the compressed digitized audio information is performed with variable speed.
52. The method according to p. 50, characterized in that the transfer of advanced broadcast audio program separated in time from the corresponding video using the identifier for the connection of one or more pre-selected audio with at least one pre-selected video is played by request during playback.
53. The method according to p. 52, characterized in that kadamay video is played during the different playable events.
54. The method according to p. 50, characterized in that the compression of the digitized video and/or audio information of the image is performed with variable speed.
55. The method according to p. 50, characterized in that it further carry out the encryption of the compressed digitized video and/or audio information to the Central device and the decryption of the resulting encrypted information in the playback system.
56. The method according to p. 55, characterized in that it further transmit the information of the cryptographic key necessary for decryption, from the Central device in the authorized playback system at a time separate from the transmission of encrypted information.
57. The method according to p. 56, characterized in that it further acknowledge and record in the memory cell cryptographic key information and the time interval at which information of the cryptographic key is valid, and confirm that the key is only used during that time interval.
58. The method according to p. 57, characterized in that it further carry out the rewriting information of the cryptographic key in a memory cell after the time interval expires.
59. The method according to any of paragraphs.50-54, characterized in that additionally govanni digitized video data with predetermined normal speed transmission, but will find out when the digitized video information reproducing speed that is significantly different from the normal speed.
60. The method according to p. 59, wherein configuring the watermark to identify both time and space play video.
61. The method according to any of paragraphs.50-54, characterized in that it further modulate and transmit the compressed digitized video and/or audio data on the radio link between the Central device and replay systems.
62. The method according to p. 61, characterized in that the broadcast compressed digitized video and/or audio information to any one or more of a variety of auditoriums in order to make possible numerous playback of the compressed digitized video and/or audio information in different auditoriums at the same time.
63. The method according to p. 61, characterized in that use the bit rate of the compressed digitized video and/or audio information, which is not equal to the bit rate at which this compressed digitized video and/or audio data is compressed.
64. The method according to p. 61, characterized in that use the bit rate of the compressed digitized video and/or audio information, which ravnos by p. 61, characterized in that use at least one satellite for transmitting signals to the systems of play and post at least one terminal satellite receiver at the Central unit and control it as a satellite channel used for transmitting the compressed digitized video and/or audio information, thereby to make possible the adjustment of the transmission parameters of the satellite channel to maintain the desired level of quality.
66. The method according to p. 61, characterized in that it further generate data at the Central unit, take the data in the replay systems and additionally shall exchange data on a bilateral transmission located between the Central device and replay systems.
67. The method according to p. 66, characterized in that the use of the exchanged data for the purposes of cryptographic security.
68. The method according to p. 66, wherein the request re-transmission of the compressed digitized video and/or audio information, adopted in systems of playback errors.
69. The method according to p. 68, characterized in that it further re-transmission of the compressed digitized video and/or audio information, adopted the said data includes various management and control input data and commands, transmitted between the Central device and replay systems.
71. The method according to p. 61, characterized in that it further include a network management system that provides operational control of each playback system for network management systems play in order to submit a video to play in sanctioned intervals of time and place.
72. The method according to any of paragraphs.50-54, wherein configuring each system play as a cinema at least one auditorium.
73. The method according to p. 72, wherein transmit the compressed information to a pre-selected visual halls systems playback at the specified time.
74. The method according to any of paragraphs.57-58, characterized in that it further detect the physical penetration of the projection system in the auditorium and erase cryptographic key information, when penetration was detected.
75. The method according to p. 67, characterized in that it further transmit the compressed digitized video and/or audio data of the same video program from the Central storage system to different visual halls of these auditoria in numerous complex is yr friend.
76. The method according to p. 75, characterized in that they reduce the selected pre-programmed shifts, essentially to zero, so one video plays for various auditoria of these auditoria, essentially, at the same time.
77. The method according to p. 72, characterized in that it further retain the compressed digitized video and/or audio information, which will be used to create reproducible events in one or more auditoriums in the Central storage system cinemas.
78. The method according to p. 77, characterized in that use an array of storage devices, magnetic media as a Central storage system cinemas.
79. The method according to p. 78, characterized in that use parity information to associate a different pre-selected parts of the compressed digitized video and audio information from various storage devices of the above-mentioned storage device during storage and one play in the search.
80. The method according to p. 78, characterized in that parallel to "break into strips" incoming information through an array of storage devices to provide the desired speed of information transfer and backup protection error is avannah programs, reproduced in the auditorium, and tell the story of the Central device.
82. The method according to p. 72, characterized in that additionally create sets of programs in the system control cinema from one or more accepted individual video and audio products, which are scheduled to play in the auditorium during sanctioned interval.
83. The method according to p. 72, characterized in that it further distribute the stored information to at least one auditorium to play on LAN cinemas.
84. The method according to any of paragraphs.50-55, characterized in that additionally provide video information in the form of video, which are in the form of either a fixed frame or series of frames is played as the films of variable length.
85. The method according to p. 50, characterized in that it further retain the compressed digitized video and audio are not in a contiguous manner independently from each other.
86. The method according to p. 50, characterized in that it further retain the compressed digitized video and audio data at the Central unit for transmission at a later specified time.
87. Device for transmitting video data, predstavitelej, a data compressor for compressing the received video data, the encoder data to encrypt the compressed video data such that the encrypted video data follow along with the data identifying the selected position, and with the encryption key to enable decryption of the encrypted video data and a transmitter for transmitting the encrypted video data and the encryption key on the transmission medium, the encryption system is designed for generating the encryption key for transmission, regardless of the encrypted video data.
88. The device according to p. 87, characterized in that the encryption key is issued for transmission at a different time than the encrypted video data.
89. The device according to p. 87, characterized in that the playback of the video program at the selected location must be authorized for a specified period of time, and the encryption key is issued to transfer shortly before a specified period of time.
90. The device according to p. 89, characterized in that the encryption key can be used to limit playback of only a specified period of time.
91. The device according to p. 87, wherein the encrypted video data transmitted by the broadcast environment.
92. The device according to p. 87, characterized in that the key Frater data is intended to add a watermark to the encrypted image data.
94. Device according to any one of paragraphs.87-93, characterized in that the transmitter is designed to transmit encrypted video data by the broadcast media.
95. Device according to any one of paragraphs.87-93, characterized in that the transmitter is designed to transmit encrypted video data at a transmission rate that is dependent on characteristics of the video program presented by them, and the characteristics of the transmission medium.
96. The device for playback of video, presents the video data transmitted via the transmission medium containing a receiver for receiving encrypted video data transmitted via the transmission medium and representing a video program for playback, and for receiving the encryption key, the data decoder to decrypt the received encrypted video data using the received encryption key, many playback devices video and dissemination network to distribute the decrypted video data to the selected playback devices video during the playback of the event.
97. The device under item 96, wherein the encryption key is taken at a different time than the encrypted video data.
98. The device according to p. 96, characterized in that the key simulator data is intended to respond to the encryption key to decrypt the encrypted video data only for a specified period of time.
99. The device under item 96, wherein the encrypted video data are accepted by the broadcast transmission medium.
100. The device under item 96, wherein the encryption key is accepted by the environment, other than the media.
101. The device according to p. 96, characterized in that it further comprises a control processor to measure the quality of a received encrypted video data and issuing a request for re-transfer of the encrypted video data based on the measured quality parameters.
102. The device under item 101, wherein the control processor is intended for comparing digital signatures in parts of the encrypted video data and to request retransmission of their parts, if the digital signatures are incorrect.
103. The device under item 102, wherein the control processor is designed to replace portions of the encrypted video data with invalid digital signatures parts with the correct digital signatures, when they were transferred again.
104. The device according to p. 98, characterized in that it further comprises a memory array for storing the decoded video data for subsequent distribution to the selected playback devices.
105. Ustreasury for simultaneous playback of video on them.
106. The device according to p. 104, wherein the decoded video data is distributed to multiple playback devices for delayed relative to the time of playback of video on them.
107. The device according to p. 104, wherein the memory array is designed to save the encrypted video data before the specified period of time, and the data decoder is designed to decrypt the encrypted video data from the memory array to play video provided by them within a specified period of time.
108. Device according to any one of paragraphs.96-107, characterized in that it further comprises a recording device for recording the history of reproducible events.