The vehicle's all-terrain hovercraft (autoplan "swift")
The invention relates to the transport of high permeability and is about building cars-vehicles air cushion. Autoplan includes a housing, a lifting fan and the space under the bottom of the case (the space beneath the dome), divided into a number of compartments with “skirts”. Vehicle-the vehicle is provided on the perimeter of the movable frame installed with the ability to control the height by means of the actuator. “Skirt” made of two parts - the top, in the form of a corrugated elastic enclosure, and the bottom collected from staggered elastic plates with partial overlap. The bottom of all “skirts”, located on the outer side, have the ability to rotate around a common axis in an outward direction. “Skirt” attached to the movable frame. Lifting the fan is located directly in front (forward) side of AutoPlay. The technical result of the invention is to improve the efficiency, stability of AutoPlay when driving in hang mode and maneuverability. 1 C.p. f-crystals. 2 Il.
The invention relates to the transport of high permeability, in particular for cars, vehicles, air cushion.
Subject predlagaet cushion or autoplan.
Known vehicle air cushion under the patent USSR No. 457205, CL 60 V 1/00, 1975, adopted for the prototype. It contains the circular platform with a rigid frame at the bottom, which has streamlined the building, with a control cabin passenger cabin and engine installation with fan, with air cushion is formed under the platform and has a flexible enclosure in the form of concentric outer and inner flexible panels connected semi-cylindrical flexible plates, dividing the space of the air cushion on the peripheral section. In the upper part of the outer flexible panel to its inner surface attached inflatable annular balloon, through which the fan air is injected in a peripheral section of an air cushion.
However, this vehicle for many positive qualities has some significant drawbacks that reduce the efficiency of its use on roads with low quality of the coating, uncoated or off-road. In particular, the design of the air cushion does not allow to track changes in the surface movement. Further, because of the round shape of the platform specified vehicle has a low marirose to perform an air path with the minimum number of turns of the air flow, that increases the power required of the power plant.
On the basis of these and other shortcomings of the vehicle, taken as a prototype, the purposes of the present invention are:
- reducing the required capacity of the power unit;
- increased stability of AutoPlay when driving and Parking in hang mode;
- improved retention of pressure in the compartments dome space;
- improved manoeuvrability.
This objective is achieved in that the claimed autoplan includes a housing, which houses the cabin, steering, seats for passengers, baggage compartment. In the fore part of the body, i.e., directly in front, installed the lift fan so that its axis is horizontal or at an angle=5-10to the horizon. In the middle part of the body is placed a power plant, and under the bottom of the case - transmission and chassis. The space under the bottom of the case (the space beneath the dome) is divided into a number of compartments, in which through a ring of nozzles located along the perimeter of the compartments is fed from the fan through the air ducts for the formation of an air cushion. In each compartment with POM in the dome space along the contour of each compartment has elastic "skirts", each of which is made of two parts: the upper one in the form of corrugated boxes, and the bottom collected from staggered elastic plates with partial top.
The lower part of the "skirts", located on the outer sides, have the ability to rotate around a common axis in an outward direction. "Skirt" of all sections fastened together and attached to the movable frame, covering autoplan on the perimeter and controlled by hydraulic cylinders or linear motors.
The invention is illustrated by drawings of:
Fig.1 - General view;
Fig.2 is a cross section along a-a,
1 - body; 2 - power plant; 3 - lifting fan; 4 - main fan; 5 - "skirt"; 6 - air tract lifting fan; 7 - suspension; 8 - steering; 9 - cabin and baggage compartment.
The proposed autoplan includes a housing 1 in which is placed the power plant 2, the lifting fan 3 mounted in the forward part of the hull, and a propulsion fan 4 mounted in the rear of the hull. Underneath the hull is formed airbag, fenced skirt 5, divided into compartments, in which through an air path 6 is fed air from the lift fan 3. The air from the dome prostranstvennuyu cravings, moving autoplan forward.
For driving on ordinary roads are the transmission and chassis 7, and steering 8 running in two modes: in the position freezes and when driving on wheels.
As a concrete example of the performance of the proposed vehicle-ATV air cushion provides autoplan "swift". It consists of the following main parts:
1. All-metal case made of aluminum alloy sheets with a thickness of 0.8-1 mm. To provide longitudinal (relative) stability of AutoPlay in the rear of the hull includes a fin located between the lively marching fans. Additional directional stability is provided by the fact that the fore part of the hull is already fodder, which gives it the shape of a wedge.
2. Power plant - gas turbine engine, designed specifically for AutoPlay power 220-250 HP
3. The lift fan mounted directly ahead of AutoPlay. The axis of the fan is horizontal, which makes it possible to use the dynamic pressure of the oncoming flow and to increase the efficiency of the fan. In addition, with this arrangement, the air in the air path makes minimum Oliclinomel the gap between the aft part of the "skirt" and surface movement. When this occurs jet thrust, reducing or completely compensating resistance loss of momentum.
The fan drive is built-in motor. Electric power for driving the motor is produced by the generator, the rotation of which is power installation AutoPlay.
To launch a fan of his blades are turning.
The second option would be to install two fans of smaller capacity, one on both sides, also in the fore part of AutoPlay.
In this case, each fan will blow air into his side of the dome space, the path of the air flow will become even straighter, it will be possible to separate the regulation of air pressure in the compartments located on either side of AutoPlay.
4. Marching fan is two fans installed in the rear of the hull is symmetrical with respect to the median plane. Drive each fan is built-in motor. The fan blades are pivoted, which gives the opportunity to control the speed of movement of the machine by changing the pitch and / or speed of the fan, change the direction of movement of autopla is entilation.
5. "The skirt for an air cushion. To perform the functions of the best retention of air in the dome space "skirt" should accurately follow the contour of the surface motion. Therefore, the "skirt" made with the possibility of altitude control. In addition, elements of the "skirts" are made of elastic materials, which also provides the ability to maintain a minimum clearance between the bottom edge of skirt and surface movement, thereby keeping the air pressure in the dome space.
In autoplane "Strizh" the space beneath the dome is divided into six compartments (Fig.2). Therefore, the "skirt" consists of six separate "skirts", attached to the top end to the bottom of AutoPlay around the perimeter of the corresponding compartment. The lower end of the skirt hangs freely. On the external side of all the "skirt" attached to a common frame around the perimeter of AutoPlay. "Skirt" is bonded between each other, forming a single rigid system.
Each skirt is made of two parts: the upper corrugated boxes from an elastic material, and the bottom collected from staggered elastic plates with partial top forming a closed loop.
To prevent accumulation of dust, sand and snow is their end is attached to the bumper cars, and at the other end to the movable frame.
The actuator (control height) "skirts" by four hydraulic cylinders or linear motors either in automatic or in manual mode.
In addition to the main purpose - keeping the air in the dome space - "skirt" can be used to eliminate or reduce drift AutoPlay when the turns, the turns or the wind by turning the lower parts of the "skirts" of the compartments around a common axis in the outer side. This turns the side of the bottom part of the "skirts", where there is drift. Thus begins an intensive expiration of air from this side of AutoPlay, there is the thrust, which reduces or eliminates the drift.
6. An air path consists of an input device fan, channel fan and ducting system. The layout and design elements of the air tract is performed so that the air flow has made the minimum number of rotations.
In addition to these main nodes in the described autoplane "Strizh" completed transmission, suspension and steering. To make them used well-known standardized parts cars.
When managing autoplanet neobhodimo gyroscope, associated with the trip computer.
The design of the proposed AutoPlay solves many of the problems associated with off-road. Autoplan indispensable for the maintenance of objects of oil and gas, energy complex, located in undeveloped areas. It may also find application and individual consumers.
1. Autoplan, comprising a housing, a lifting fan, the space under the bottom of the case (the space beneath the dome), divided into a number of compartments with “skirts”, characterized in that it is provided on the perimeter of the movable frame installed with the ability to control the height by means of a drive, “skirt” made of two parts - the top, in the form of a corrugated elastic enclosure, and the bottom collected from staggered elastic plates with partial overlap, and the bottom of all “skirts”, located on the outer side, have the ability to rotate around a common axis in an outward direction, the “skirt” attached to the movable frame, and lifting the fan is located directly in front (forward) side of AutoPlay.
2. Autoplan under item 1, characterized in that it is equipped with a flexible case - “Palin
FIELD: transport engineering; amphibian vehicles.
SUBSTANCE: proposed vehicle has trimaran water displacement body, wheeled propulsive device and water propulsor. Two pressure chambers with fans are installed in bow of body. Surface of body bottom part is provided with bend having two slot-like holes connected with pressure chambers to let out air jets created by fans and forming air cushion in under-bottom space. Wheeled propulsive device is of rolling type and it has individual drive from geared motors. Wheels of propulsive device are made in form of cylindrical housing with flanges on outer surfaces of which round-shape cross slots are milled in number corresponding to number of support and rest flexible members of rim secured by pins in holes of flanges for turning through angle of roll out to form, together with wheel rim and inner engagement of support-and-drive device of vehicle, mechanism with three degrees of freedom implementing rolling system with negative friction providing translational movement of vehicle owing to upward-forward (backward-up-ward) displacement of center of masses. Support-and-drive device can be furnished with covers interconnected by studs. End of upper stud can be made in form of cylinder fitted into extensible grip installed in upper part of vehicle body on its side to change mode of operation of wheel. Water propulsor can be made in form of paddle wheels installed on vertical posts for vertical displacement and containing cylindrical housing fitted in bearings on axle and paddles of rectangular shape or paddles with bevels to build additional traction force and increase efficiency when moving in water or negotiating bogged terrains.
EFFECT: improved operating characteristics of amphibian vehicle.
3 cl, 6 dwg