System capture runoff from tailings in permafrost soils
The invention relates to mining and can be used to increase the stability of the dams, including existing and reconstructed tailings storage areas with permafrost soils (VG). System capture runoff from storage (VG), including filtering the dam and pipe drainage, provided with drainage peregruzochny prism (DPP), located in the lower part of the dam's downstream face under a waterproof screen (VE) posted on (DPP), and tooth. The tooth is made of permeable material and is located under the DPP and connected to the upper part of the wing, and the lower part with the permafrost zone. The system also has a pond drive, located on the tooth at least twice the capacity of the permafrost and is made with a bottom layer of waterproof material located between layers of insulation, and the tooth is made of material providing a flow of seepage flow from the tailings storage facility, not exceeding natural. The invention provides a complete prevention of depression curve on the dry slope of the tailings dams and significant reduction of hydrostatic and hydrodynamic pressures generated is always;">The invention relates to mining and can be used to increase the stability of the dams, including existing and reconstructed tailings storage areas with permafrost soils.A well-known system of interception filtered water, which consists in creating the on the slope and at the base of the earthen dam of the screen and the tooth of waterproof material (R. R. Chugaev. Hydraulic structures. Part 1. Deaf dam. - M.: Agropromizdat, 1985, page 86).The limitation of this device is that during its implementation on the existing tailings with the release of depression of the curve on the dry slope of the dam there is a threat of further lifting of depression curve with a corresponding increase of hydrostatic and hydrodynamic pressure filtration flow. This also happens degradation of permafrost base of the dam with a possible loss of its stability.Closest to the proposed invention is the drainage system of the tailings dams containing filter dam, pipe drainage with electrodes placed in the body of the dam (patent 1604903, E 02 In 7/06).As disadvantages of the known device can perechislitelnye permafrost; - complexity implementation of the device in terms of mining, when the introduction of electrodes into the body of an existing filter dam fraught with considerable difficulties and costs; - low operational reliability, as well as the complexity of the replacement of electrodes; - the inability to fully capture filtered flow; - the possible loss of stability of the dam.The technical result of the invention is to improve the stability and reliability of tailings dams, the increase of the collection of harmful effluent for re-accumulation in the tailings pond and additional cleaning when re-filtering.The essence of the invention lies in the fact that the system capture toxic runoff from tailings in permafrost soils, including filtering the dam and pipe drainage, additionally contains drainage peregruzochny prism, located in the lower part of the dam's downstream face waterproof screen placed on the drainage peregruzochny the prism, the tooth of the permeable material located under the drain-peregruzochny prism and connected to the upper part with a waterproof screen, and the lower part with an area of eternal rocks and is made with a bottom layer of waterproof material located between layers of insulation. The system also lies in the fact that the tooth is made of material providing a flow of seepage flow from the tailings of not more than natural.The claimed technical solution differs from the prototype in that as elements to prevent termoplastichnye deformation of the base of the dam and the loss of its stability, and to ensure the completeness of the collection of harmful effluent from the tailings pond, use: - the device of the tooth from a material providing a flow of seepage flow from the tailings storage facility, not exceeding natural, connected in the upper part of the screen of waterproof material, and at the bottom with a roof of permafrost; - drainage-peregruzochny prism of macro-grained rock soil located in the drain pipe and closed on two sides by a screen made of waterproof material; the device of the pond, situated from the tooth by a distance equal to not less than double the capacity of permafrost rocks.System for capturing runoff from existing tailings in permafrost soils can be explained as follows.It is known that the device prototype partially solve the following tasks: - increase ostoich is using electrodes with a constant current;
- collection prefiltermessage water through perforated drainage pipes.To solve the first problem you need to either completely eliminate the filtration of water in the dam Foundation, or to include measures aimed at preventing possible Vipera soil base due to a sharp decrease in their carrying capacity due to the resulting filtration flow.In the device according to the prototype of the complete elimination of seepage flow in the base of the dam is only possible if there aquitard, which significantly narrows the scope of application of this method, especially since there are no events to increase the bearing capacity of soil base of the dam, for example peregruzochny prisms, contractof etc.The second task is to intensify the cleaning water of the tailings is an extremely complex issue. This is due to the fact that water accumulated in the tailings pond, have a multi-component composition, such as tungsten, tantalum, heavy metals, petroleum products and other hazardous substances. To capture each component is necessary in the body of the dam to create separate layers with some filtering ability, but due to possible collateralize this layer is the key seepage flow using bipolar electrodes.To solve the third problem of the prototype - the collection prefiltermessage water is necessary to ensure the completeness of the collection with a sufficient level of reliability of the system. Applied to this perforated pipe is inserted into the negative electrode have insufficient reliability due to the inability of replacement tubes for the deterioration of their performance and failure, for example due to corrosion and lack of a backup system that allows you to intercept filtered water tailings in case of disruptions in supply of electricity.According to the invention, the use of the tooth from a permeable material and dimensions determined by the position of the boundary of permafrost, and waterproof screen, closing the drainage progruzochnye the prism, and pond located from tooth at least twice the capacity of permafrost rocks, allows to eliminate the mentioned disadvantages of the prototype. This is because the use of a tooth from a material with a specific filtration ability significantly reduces the consumption of seepage flow at the base of the dam, caused by backwater from the top be the AET excessive back pressure level in the downstream and out of depression curve on the lower slope of the dam with its erosion in places vytachivanija water. Emerging as a backwater level to the horizon of laying drainage pipes providing work and collection of water filtration stream.Selection of the material of the tooth is carried out according to the results of the filtration calculation dam with such a condition that the flow rate at the base of the dam does not exceed natural. To create a tooth can be used by local soil with the addition of fine sand, sandy loam, or loam.In Fig. 1 shows a tailings dam 1 dam tailings dam 2, depressionera curve 3, the recycled water pipeline 4, the pump 5, the drain-peregruzochny prism 6, the drain pipe 7, the screen is made of waterproof materal 8, 9 tooth, pump pond 10 pond drive 11, the dam of the pond from waterproof material 12, the boundary of permafrost) 13.Implementation of a system to capture runoff from tailings in permafrost soils is carried out in the following sequence:
- at the bottom of the dam 2 on the downstream side of her face tear trench under the tooth 9 on the entire length of the dam and a depth equal to the depth position of permafrost rocks 13, the distance from the lowest edge to edge of the trench is determined by the width of the drainage-peregruzochny prism 6;
the trench is filled drainage pipe 7 with the output to the pump;
- make dumping drain-peregruzochny prism 6 of the macro-grained rock material;
- arrange on the side and top of the drain-peregruzochny prism screen 8 of waterproof material;
on the prism 6 set the pump 5 with recycled water pipeline 4;
from tooth 9 at a distance equal to not less than double the capacity of the permafrost, installed pond drive 11 with the pump 10 and the dam of waterproof material 12, buried up to the border of the permafrost 13;
- the base of the pond 14 are made of layers of waterproof material located between at least two layers of insulation.The work of the proposed system to capture runoff from tailings in permafrost soils is with the following:
- when the device drain-peregruzochny prism 6, secured to the side and the top screen of waterproof material 8, is collected part of the filtration flow resulting from the output of depression curve 3 on the dry slope of the dam 2. Collected in the drainage peregruzochny prism 6 water with toxic substances through the pipe 7, the pump 5 and the recycled water pipeline 4 is fed back into Vostochnoye 1 for re-accumulation;for collecting effluent passed through the tooth, is a pond drive 11 with the base layer of waterproof material placed between them a layer of insulation and dams 12.To prevent thermal influence filtrating through a tooth of the flow on the roof of the permafrost, the length of its path filter should not exceed twice their capacity, and to pond 11 is excluded as filtering the collected water and its thermal effect on the underlying rocks. Water with toxic substances from pond 11 by a pump 10 is fed back into the tailings pond.Advantages of the described system are:
complete prevention of depression curve on dry hydrodynamic pressure arising in the system is the base of the dam;
- improved the stability of the dam and reliability of its work;
- organization of collection and transport water filtration flow in the body of the dam;
- increase the reliability of the tailings due to the dual system of effective trapping of toxic wastes and their repeated accumulation;
- improving processing plants due to more stable water recycling;
- prevention of degradation of the permafrost with all the ensuing consequences by eliminating thermal effects of seepage flow;
- dramatic improvement of the environmental situation of the territories occupied processing plants.
System capture runoff from tailings in permafrost soils, including filtering the dam and pipe drainage, characterized in that it is equipped with drainage peregruzochny prism, located in the lower part of the dam's downstream face waterproof screen placed on the drainage peregruzochny the prism, the tooth of the permeable material located under the drain-peregruzochny prism and connected to the upper part with divi the tooth no less than twice the capacity of permafrost rocks and is made with a bottom layer of waterproof material located between layers of insulation, when this tooth is made of material providing a flow of seepage flow from the tailings storage facility, not exceeding natural.
FIELD: hydraulic structures, particularly to consolidate slopes or inclinations to be eroded by ground waters.
SUBSTANCE: method for slope protection against landslide by diverting ground water with the use of drainage mine tunnel, through filters and upward dewatering wells involves excavating mine tunnel beginning from lower point of original ground under water-bearing horizons with tunnel elevation for water gravity flow, wherein mine tunnel extends parallel to direction of water flow from water-bearing horizons; excavating mine tunnel in different directions perpendicular to above flow direction; performing drilling vertical venting wells at tunnel ends beginning from original ground; drilling upward dewatering wells in water-bearing horizons; drilling vertical wells from original ground used as through filters crossing all water-bearing horizons; connecting thereof with cross-headings excavated from mine tunnel; installing valves at through filter ends; providing filtering members at place of intersection between upward dewatering wells and vertical wells with water-bearing horizons; forming water removal channel in mine tunnel and connecting thereof with original ground; drilling hydraulic observing wells beginning from original ground along line of through filters to control water level in water-bearing horizons.
EFFECT: increased reliability; possibility of diverting 85-90% of water contained in water-bearing horizons.