Transmission system and document control
The invention relates to a system for creating messages e-mail. The technical result is a quick and inexpensive preparation and shipment of any number of documents with variable core part and a constant harvest. The claimed methods and apparatus for implementing a generate documents in a specific format and content in response to client demand. Data memorize in the memory of the client, thus remember the documents used more often than others, recognize frequently used phrases, pass code that identifies a phrase, add the identifiable code phrase to data generated document and transmit to one or more recipients. 3 C. and 20 C.p. f-crystals, 7 Il. This invention relates to a system for the rapid and largely automatic creation of a large number of e-mail, Fax, compilations of data or documents and their transmission to distributed collection points, to increase the transfer speed by using self-learning system, to create a system of checks and eliminating the need to use optical character recognition to transmit the main letters are slightly different from each other in content, but going to different addresses, different persons or at different companies. Today, these documents are usually created in one Central or several such centres and sent by mail, for example, using the postal service or similar organization, such as courier delivery service. In this case, the client is hoping for the mercy of the postal service, which is becoming increasingly inefficient and costly and has a negative impact on the environment that caused the expenditure of huge amounts of energy and other resources for the transfer of millions of mail it receives each year, for example, by air or by truck, often with very large distances.In addition to costs, often it also required a lot of time. In particular, the route of the letter can pass through the entire United States,or even other countries, and this delay time is increasing, despite the heroic efforts of the postal service, which tries to cope with the growing volume of mail.Perhaps the use of some alternative technologies, such as facsimile transmission and e-mail.However, none of them is prof is ectroni mail and do not have equipment for receiving Fax messages. In addition, these techniques have other disadvantages. The cost of Fax messages increases significantly if the transfer is outside the local telephone network. Email works quickly and inexpensively if it is used in a period of low daily loads, but it does not automatically provide a hard copy of a message, if you do not want the recipient information, which selects either intentionally or accidentally, and the sender of the information cannot control this process.Regardless of the method of transmission of information, whether the postal service, email, Fax or other means, is extremely wasteful and almost universal phenomenon is repeated transmission of the same information. For example, when sending a business letter, Fax, the sender usually uses a kind of identification sign, or professionally printed letterhead, printed letterhead of the company or a kind of special ID attribute that contains the original data of the sender. Although for the recipient and it is important to have this information, yet a significant part of the load when transferring data n the enterprise and for many individuals it is very important to have a control system documents which provides user registration sent and received correspondence and search.Thus, the aim of the present invention is to provide a system for repeated, rapid and inexpensive preparation and sending to the selected address through various possible means of transmission of any number of documents, most of which varies in accordance with a predetermined workpiece or remains unchanged.Another objective of the present invention is to create a system that is able to dramatically reduce the amount of logos, or text, and/or standard graphics.Another objective of the present invention is to increase the transfer speed by using self-learning system.Another objective of the present invention is to provide a control system of documents that can be used as a standalone system or in conjunction with the transmission system documents.Another purpose of this invention is the provision of access to remote systems for the formation and storage of graphics and control these processes.Another objective of the present invention is elimination of the need for the application of the system optical raspoznavaniya described method of generating and disseminating information, including the steps of creating multiple service centers in different geographical locations and ensure that each service center managing computer, functionally divided native memory clients and the means of generating a document consisting of the required data stored in the memory. Part of the memory of the client is transmitted to each of multiple users and each memory client stores data composed of part of the generated documents. In response to a request received from the client, the selected document is transmitted oznaczenia recipient. At the output of the system may be issued a copy of the document in the form of a printout on the printer, electronic copy, such as e-mail or Fax, or data compilations, in one form or another.These goals are achieved by the fact that in the method of formation and distribution of information include the following steps: - create a number of service centers in different geographical areas with the installation of each service center control computer with functionally divided native memory clients and means receiving the output from the memory; - equip each service center sredstvami part of the generated documents; create and store the output in a specific format and content and the development of unique data in response to client demand and provide an output document to one or more recipients; - repeat and auto view text output documents stored for the client to identify phrases, repeated over and over by this client that are part of the stored data, and add the identified phrase to the data composed of part of the generated documents, which reduces the amount of unique data that is added to the output document.These goals are achieved by the fact that the transfer memory area of the client to each of the clients.These goals are achieved by the fact that provide connections electronic service centers with each other to provide two-way communication between all points of contact.These goals are achieved that are accessing a storage device, and code compiled with a recognizable format for transmission to the customer at the centre of service requirements on the document, to identify the client control computer reads the code, the format of the document and selectively places the number of elements in the document from memory assigned to the customer and collects the elements together to form the requested document.These goals are achieved by the fact that transmit the output document to the recipient by electronic means of communication.These goals are achieved by the fact that convey a printed copy of the output document to the recipient by electronic means of communication.These goals are achieved by the fact that transmit the output document to a recipient using a Fax communication.These goals are achieved by the fact that the service center establish the means of sending and receiving Fax messages.These goals are achieved by the fact that the service center install the print and mail equipment.These goals are achieved by the fact that the stage of formation of the document includes adding data to the generated document with installation of the original date of transfer of the document by the client.These goals are achieved by the fact that mark formed document with a pre-selected identification information by electronic means.These goals are achieved so as to create and store an electronic copy of each feather is also transferred the requested document in the selected language, non-authentic language requirements, and the transfer of the document in the selected language.These goals are achieved by the fact that also hold for a customer service center with a copy of each of the output document in electronic, machine-readable form and the provision of individual recipients and output documents in electronic, machine-readable format regardless of the format in which this output document was originally sent to this recipient.These goals are achieved by the fact that the request received from the client, can be obtained by any kind of communication, including facsimile and electronic, at this stage of the transmission of the output document to the specified recipient includes transmitting the communication that is selected from the conditions of effectiveness regardless of what kind of communication was transmitted the request received from the client to the service center.These goals are achieved by the fact that convey a shared memory area of the client to all clients, the total area is accessible to all clients, and storage in this General area of phrases and sentences for use by all clients.These goals are achieved by the fact that the memory of the client includes stored greentow, stored in the service center.These goals are achieved by the fact that the memory of the client includes stored graphic elements and the step of forming the output document includes transmitting the selected code from the customer service center to select the stored elements and manipulating them to create and modify graphic images in the service center.These goals are achieved by the fact that: - create service center, equipped with means of communication, for communication between the service center and clients, and between the service center and the recipients of the output documents generated for clients; - store customer service center with a copy of each of the output document in electronic, machine-readable format; - repeat and automatically looking at the text output documents stored for the client to identify phrases, repeated over and over by this client that are part of the stored data, and add the identified phrases to data composed of part of the generated documents, which reduces the amount of unique data that is added to the output documents; - provide individual recipients, the output document is about sent to this recipient.These goals are achieved by the fact that there is a device for generating and disseminating information, which includes:
- service centers in different geographical areas, each of which includes:
a control computer;
- several functionally native memory of the client;
- client memory stores data representing portions of documents that are used repeatedly in the generated documents;
- scheduling output of data stored in said memory;
- communication means for communication between the center and clients and between the service center and recipients;
- mentioned control computer, in response to the request of the client generates and stores the output in the selected format and content using the stored data and the unique data provided by the said client, and sends the output to one or more specific recipients, and makes repeated and auto view text output documents stored for the client to identify phrases, repeated over and over by this client that ATI generated documents that reduces the amount of unique data that is added to the output document.These goals are achieved by the fact that the service center from the point of view of geography is much closer to the recipient than to the client.These goals are achieved by the fact that this centre also includes funds placed at the centre of service for storing documents, intended for sale, and means for printing and issuing of the above-mentioned documents for a fee.These goals are achieved by the fact that this centre also includes means speech input to generate the text.To fully understand the way to achieve the goals of the present invention are the drawings showing embodiments of the present invention.In Fig. 1 shows a simplified block diagram of the system of the present invention.In Fig. 2 shows a diagram illustrating the elements of the document used by the system of the present invention.In Fig. 3 shows a diagram illustrating the composition of the treatment to a storage device and code compilation of the present invention.In Fig. 4 shows a diagram of another document, which mewusa part of the service center, including alternative transmission technology.In Fig. 6 and 7 shows a simplified layout of the centers of service of the present invention in different geographical areas.In accordance with Fig. 1 implementation of the present invention requires a set of devices, which are called service centers 10, the number, size and geographical position of which can vary, but as will become clear from the following description, it is desirable to place these service centers near densely populated areas. These service centers are connected to each other via the network communication lines 12, which can be used with a simple phone line, they can be arranged either in a formal network, or be used if necessary.Individual Corporation or any other organization may establish its own service centers for their own needs or to have a direct line of communication between the two parties, it is assumed that the most effective way of implementing the present invention is its use by the service provider, which may be a telecommunications company, to the m, this system can be used effectively as enterprises are very small businesses, and large enterprises. Hereinafter, the users of the system will be referred to as clients, as clients can be individuals, firms or companies. For corporations, subsidiaries or branches which are remote from each other districts, economically establish in these areas and service centres for communication within the company, as well as for communication with subscribers outside the company, and the term "service center" should be understood as equipment for internal use and for use between individual clients.Each service center 10 there are several key pieces of equipment, which is shown in Fig. 1 in the form of rectangles inside one of the service centers. It is assumed that all this equipment is installed in each service center, but this is not mandatory and in fact the number of used computers and the amount of memory will depend on the volume of work, the same applies to the sending and receiving devices, the number of which grows with increasing system throughput. In the include interfaces with other service centers and customers, shown as telephones 16. This computer is connected to the large memory of the computer 18, which is functionally and can be physically divided into separate parts, each of which is assigned to the individual client. One part of the memory can be available for all customers. Each center also includes one or more printers 20, which are running the computer and print out information from the memory 18. Printed material, depicted in the form of a sheet of paper 22, forwarded to postal equipment 24, which can vary in appearance, but which necessarily includes apparatus for printing and for the preparation of this print to physical delivery to the recipients. The exact composition of postal equipment is determined by the shipping method. Usually used for this purpose automated equipment to print a document consisting of several parts, and envelope. In addition, for folding printed material and stacking it in the envelopes may require manual labor.The process of using the system of the present invention may begin with a definition of the types of correspondence that are processed by the system for the customer is ismo simple form. The client or for the client creates a sample letter, which is stored in a specific memory area of the service center designated for this client. For the purposes of secrecy and adherence to private interests, it is desirable that the memory allocation was targeted. When this memory is also stored recipient list, and each client has a unique identification number.A sample letter has an area where you set an address, in addition, the sample letter and there are other areas that are filled in accordance with commands issued at the time of preparation of letters, for example the amount of money. To use the system the client by phone or via computer link to the service center gives service center commands that come in the form of access to the storage device and code compilation. For privacy and billing part of the treatment to a storage device and code compilation includes client identification number. The computer 14 receives the command to search for in the appropriate part of the memory system blank sample letter in the compiled document. In an address to a storage device and code compilation is the ID of the I this client, for example, the account; the identity of a recipient from the recipient list of the client in the system memory; and the ID number of the money for charges with the selection stored in the memory of the phrases that apply to this specific sample letter; and finally, the ID code of the end, which tells the computer that the statement is finished. The instruction may include a large number of recipients and amount of money for each of them, but to illustrate a case of one receiver.After receiving the code, the end of the control computer compiles a sample letter and combines it with the address and other information or a sample of sequences of commands, and then prints the letter and sends printed letter on equipment e-mail or personal address. As noted earlier, the document output system may be in electronic form, and not just in print. Thus, the document obtained by the described process, can be transmitted, for example, by Fax to those recipients that can receive faxes and with a known telephone number or Fax, for example, in the form of a file, is executed in ASCII format.It should be noted that in Subhadda closest to the recipient (the recipient). Thus, one client at one campaign can use multiple service centers, with each center used by the recipients in the geographic area, which is located closest to the centre, to ensure that each sent email, Fax message or e-mail, or compilation of data sent in the shortest way and in the shortest possible time. For this purpose, as soon as the mailing list for the client will be prepared or updated, addresses can be distributed to centres in close proximity to these addresses, and in each center contains sample letters corresponding to these addresses.In order to implement the connection, the client can always contact the nearest service center or to order one or more compiled sent the samples, or to update the data, and then the control computer in the near service center sends the information to other relevant centres network operating between centers.The network of service centers may be established at the national level or in international. World dissemination with the use of this system allows the is days or even weeks. When using the system of the present invention the time of shipment may be one day or less.In the case of international distribution is very important to send the material in the appropriate language, it means that the mail must be prepared and stored in the languages that correspond to a given geographic area.It is obvious that the use of the system of the present invention should be preceded by a phase of careful planning and preparation. However, it is not difficult, because the use of the system, clients can begin with simple forms that require only minimal merge and insert data, and can then take a more complex form with documents, in which, for example, can choose to use different materials.In this simple example, you can see some important advantages. First, the client makes only a short, cheap phone call (call). Secondly, the sequence of commands comprising accessing a storage device and compile code, can be prepared in a simple format in advance (before the call, and can be prepared simply on a personal computer. Then, when the command sequence is ready, it is transferred cf is ectroni-mail, or data compilation was prepared and printed in the service centers, these letters etc. sent to recipients that are located near these service centers. Thus, if the service centers are located in other countries, letters, faxes, e-mail, you can get in Hamburg (Germany) and Cleveland (PCs Ohio, USA) during almost the same time without the cost of international mail or international telephone and regardless of where the client is located.Thus, the client needs only to prepare an appeal to a storage device and compile code and change or insert to make document, in any case, the document takes less time. Since the use of this system significantly reduces the time of delivery at the system output, the shipping time on the receiver side is also reduced. Thus, with the two sides of the system are time saving, which leads to faster transfer speeds, which might increase in the use of advanced technology.Most of us are familiar with the usual letter format and can be useful to look at one of them in more detail. In Fig. 2 shows the traditional elements of writing, as they should prosmotr the field and presented in the form of marked cells. Most of the letters above are the logo, the size of which may vary but which remains constant for a specific customer, or which can be selected from several similar logos, if a customer has multiple branches or structural units, each of which uses its own logo. In this case, the term "logo" means a trade mark, company name and/or symbol, hat letterhead or just the name and address of the client. In European countries the information that is usually located in the header of the letterhead and which can be included in the logo, contain the attributes of the Bank and the registration number under which the company has been officially registered. In the case of the system of the present invention in the memory area of the client to store the logo (s) for their use in all future documents.Another element that must automatically be entered by the service center using a conventional software processing of the text information is the date. If necessary, you can also consider the time difference and the numbers in individual countries to ensure that the document contained the appropriate date or even a date on the example, what the client from Maryland sends a documentary requirement for your local service centre at 10 p.m. on March 14 in order to be in time for the deadline in Germany, which expires on March 14. The document will be received immediately after that, on March 15 at 4 am in Germany, but if the document is stamped with a departure date of March 14, he can satisfy the temporary regulations.The following items are the name and address of the recipient. Assume that messages are sent to this system, the recipient group and that this group is set in advance by the client and is identifiable. This field is populated by the function as the preparation of letters.The "subject" line is often next, followed by greeting that can be used partially the information from the fields name and address of the recipient. Then build up the contents of the letter or message, which can be applied to the insert so that the letter could consider osobennosti individual recipient. For a specific number of inserts, which can be used such as the amount of money, date, or time intervals, the required sample letter of a certain type.After composing soobshenia attached any application, says about them in the end of the letter, can also result in the newsletter. Can be other elements, but those listed are sufficient.In a preferred embodiment of the invention to create such a document, whether a letter or something else, the client creates and sends the address to the storage device and compile code. Each client is accessing the storage device and the code is compiled in a standard format that can be dictated by the operator of the service center. In another case, the code format may consider osobennosti a specific customer. In the use of different code formats for different clients have some advantage from the point of view of privacy, because of the great difficulties in the case of attempts to gain unauthorized access to the system through the electronics. Not necessarily in the sequence of commands to access a storage device or code compile each client includes all these elements, they can be used as desired. If they should not be used, you can use the symbol "ignore". In Fig. 3 shows a possible sequence of commands to refer to memorize functions can be added, or discarded, or close a single code, depending on customer needs, dictated by experience.The speed increase can be achieved by creating a single shared code compile a cross-reference to any of the transmitted message (text and/or numbers and/or graphics), as well as for any single change data elements composed of any in-memory single data elements and graphics (e.g., logo). The letter, which, for example, begins with the words "Dear sir" will have a different total single treatment and compile code, than those who have absolutely identical letter beginning with "Dear Madam", even if this is the only exception.It should be noted that the format of the letter can vary or be typed on the screen. If it happens slowly, the power system may be provided to other clients or used for the development of new formats, based on the old ones. In manual mode, the data writing can be determined by manual selection using the instructions in the menu, i.e., the selected logo, date, address, etc. as described above.In Fig. 3 shows that each section facing the client identification number, which contains sufficient information to facilitate recognition of the used memory space and to meet the requirements of secrecy and process billing service center. The next item is the category ID of the used sample letter called form type. The actual sample letter has already been created and is in memory at the service center with the codes in the appropriate places in order to specify whether to insert data variables or elements for writing or other document that is in memory and is made programmatically.Another site appeals to a storage device and code compilation can identify the language that should be used in the document or portion thereof. In another case, the language code can be associated with each address so that a specific recipient always receives documents in a specific language. Then, you can identify a group or category of recipients. It provides a preliminary grouping of the recipient and the identity of the group or groups; or addresses can be associated with the identification of certain characteristics of individuals (income internausage computer to sort the list of recipients on these characteristics.Then, together with appendices, which may include, for example, advertising material or special offers, as well as the mailing list, can be identified in the signature block (if the client is more than one).If the message contains unique data that you want to insert, then this information may be received from one or more tables associated with the names of the recipients. In a preferred embodiment of the invention for each of this group of letters, compiled and sent as a single letter, only one code string is formed as accessing a storage device and compile code with such supporting information as the insertion of messages provided as attachments to this line. However, if the letter is more complex with multiple inserts or changes, a separate line may be required for each letter. If it makes the line appeals to a storage device and code compilation longer, we can assume that this is an advantage for distribution.As described above, the row access storage device and code compilation may, for example, consist of a sequence of literal characters, soprovojdala identify the client type As%*, followed by a separator character # followed by form type G32, another separator, language code DE, another separator and a group of recipients. This string may begin as follows: Ac8%*#G32#DE#XV4.... When forming teams for other purposes may have variations and different approaches.The purpose of this system is to create a document library for each client through the use of various inserts could take into account the peculiarities of individual recipients and reused many times. However, as noted previously, this "library" may be virtual, consisting of a series of phrases or sentences. Thus, the letter of a certain type may consist of a stack of fifteen stored in the memory of the proposals that come together when you want to compose the letter. In this case, the client in his address to the storage device and the code compile enters the host computer identifier of the finished document, and a control computer collects the document library items under the control of a simple program. As with any system that uses a computer, it is desirable to provide the system with a backup memory or the backup memory is all past texts each client, allows you to use it for training system. This system may include a separate program to search the content stored in the memory, and frequency of use of various phrases and sentences. Those that are used often or that are used more frequently are stored in the service center and made available to computer systems of the authors of the letters. Then, when the identical phrase or sentence typed by the user, the machine recognizes it (him) as one of the most frequently used phrases and submits it to the service centre only a short code that identifies this phrase. It also reduces the amount of material that must be passed, and the more material recorded and saved, the less material you need to pass. This reflects the fact that many authors of business letters tend to use the same phrases. Finally, in this category can get many letters entirely.A notable advantage of the system is the ability to store at each service center specific communication channel text (code) document. Thus, if two parties enter into a contract at a distance and use the system service centers, each paragraph or paragraph is about is to send only the changes. This can be done automatically. However, each party receives the full text of the document with the changes. This creates a very big savings compared to the usual process of sending the full text of the document, usually by e-mail or Fax, each time changing part of it. Although the "paperless" office has been predicted for many years, he has yet to be implemented, and although it was predicted "the demise of the Fax due to the arrival of e-mail and related electronic technologies are likely faxes will be used for many years, mainly for advertising purposes. Moreover, in the same way as logos or text, you can store, edit and create graphics.In order to preserve the records can also be stored with each document, obtained by the combination that was sent and to associate each document with a file for a specific recipient. In General, this need not be done in real-time, up until the document will not be in the file recipient in due time. The document can be compiled and sent to the file either electronically, by Fax or on paper, depending on the form in which the records ke receiving and shipping time. Depending on the shipping method service center is free to provide automatically generated confirmation time sending a document, e-mail, Fax, or data compilations, or sets of them from the service centre and/or the DSN. The client can also print a record of what was sent and the system of service centers can reduce the volume of transmitted information by providing monthly summaries.When using the above described system it is possible to introduce a new system to ensure monitoring of sending or receiving through the system of all documents. As a first step, all shipments carried out by electronic means must be in the format of one code, such as ASCII. If the received information or information sent by electronic means to the recipient, made in some other format, such as HTML, then it should be converted to ASCII.In one approach, each document is sent or received by the system, and then provided with a unique "token" by which he can be identified. This marker can be printed on hard copies of the document,any or all of the following data: the date of dispatch or receipt (easily inserted by the program system), the name of the sender and/or recipient (individual or company name), the topic of the document and the category of the document (letter, invoice, etc. or any other characteristics of the customer's choice. The amount of information included in the identification marker is selected and changed by the customer. Additional features include the use of all data elements after "poliestrowych" unique data, such as the logo, the recipient, the number-hours-minutes-seconds, subject, sender's name, the application, if given, mailing, etc.,A group of related emails, such as order bill/bill of sale and/or the sender's name (signature). When working with menus, the sender can add to a separate file "date/time" (meeting, the prescribed period) the date and/or time, while another file, just may be created only for names. This should be considered not so much as a necessary condition, how much more one more chance. Moreover, these opportunities are not limited. The customer simply offers easy access to documents and find them. All this can be achieved by adding special files while working with the menu, select search words. Control uni the Oia drive unwanted words (as, for example, I, you, when, why and so on) that cannot be used as search keywords. This drive is used to eliminate these words from a list of search words. Another drive of words dealing with personal activities/organization of the sender (or recipient) may be created to provide access through search keywords associated with the activity/organization.It provides numerous opportunities for single and joint controls, access and retrieval of documents, saving costly administrative time and costs. In case of combination of control over the documents with the increase in data rate can be used independent system for processing documents. A unique "token" can of course be used separately for a particular sender, and together with the additional condition for the recipient, allowing you to perform additional individual control, in addition to all other available features. In addition, the fonts of the sender can be tied to the logo of the sender for another tool quick selection.If the document is sent on the customer's request, the sender is able copy but it is important that the document was presented in the codes, as it eliminates the need to scan the document with the optical character recognition. If the transmission system of the present invention is generally used for all business correspondence, there is no need to use optical character recognition and every document sent or received by the system automatically marked and recorded in a memory in a form that allows easy retrieval and search in the usual way. On the other hand, this is achieved by using an independent system. If the document is available to the recipient in ASCII format, it should be
- hard copy in ASCII code, and transmitted by the service center, or
- hard copy in ASCII code, provided on a floppy disk.Both features work together to provide
- delivery of the document;
control access to the document and retrieve it, and
- the refusal of optical character recognition.These capabilities can be extended, if you can provide keywords to search for documents relating to the business of the customer. For these purposes may be used for the method of selecting key words, such CISA menu system. In such a system, send the document displayed on the screen and appears in the drop-down menu that allows the user to select the units that are to be kept. In addition, the user can select keywords and store them in memory, for example, by highlighting them on the screen. As a separate system used in lieu of optical character recognition, the service center can write data to a floppy disk or transfer them as codes.If such a system is created, it can be used by the customer for notes. Notes not transferred to the system, but can simply be entered in the same way, recorded in the memory in the form of codes, and then be removed in the same manner as correspondence. And again as a separate system used in lieu of optical character recognition, can be used control system for documents.Below is the method of increasing the transmission rate of unique data using the learning mode.The sender stored in the computer memory which stores all emails, notes, etc. may , in the process of creating a document by using the menu immediately or sometimes or after a certain period of time, vypolnyu sender may be, for example, multiple identical proposals, came to the service center code automatic access that can be used during subsequent compilation. This code is identical, correlated with the selected proposals file. Of course, the system during the search for identical sentences may also make similar proposals (with one or more words that you want to delete, replace or add) to report to the memory of the service centre for the sender. The system can be used to transfer instructions to the automatic processing of this part and/or may be allowed human intervention to carry out the examination, in addition to prevent memorization of unsolicited proposals.This approach allows the system to operate in a learning mode, allowing each time to transfer less data, thus reducing their volume to an absolute minimum. Of course, this approach can be used between two users in the presence of an Autonomous system.The preceding sequence of events is based on the assumption that the data from the computer are sent quite a large number of recipients, i.e. more than two or three, but vozmozhno copies, sent two or three other people. An example is the legal document that usually goes to trial. For documents of this type in a dedicated client area are stored in the memory standard paragraphs and sentences together with the fundamental document type main form for the compiler, which can be inserted into appropriate paragraphs. For preparation it is desirable that the client could have access to items stored document in order paragraphs and sentences stored in memory can be viewed and selected. In another embodiment, system, material can also be stored in a memory of the client computer to view and identify elements that are used, which allows the client to draw up a code line for transmission to the service center.It is desirable that each such document was the signature block that can be added to the document using the numeric signatures, similar to those developed for the transmission of documents by other means using electronic means. The document may also be printed facsimile signature.In the above example, customer demand for the formation and transfer of Doc is about delivery, the request may also be sent to the service center via Fax. To do this, the service center need a device receiving and preparation of Fax messages, as well as the channel Fax and e-reading device or scanner in order to appeal to a storage device and compile code, discussed above, could be converted into electronic form, which is necessary for your computer. In another case, the system can remain unchanged. If the received facsimile message may be recognized by the computer, some of the above vehicles may not be needed.In particular, in order to avoid repetitions in the information communication system can effectively retrieve, amend and broadcast faxes. For example, consider sending Fax messages from Frankfurt (Germany) in Los Alamos (PCs California, USA). The client, using the system of the present invention, together with the contents of the message send to the service center address to a storage device and compile code that identifies the recipient and the nature of the compiled document (i.e., faxes). The nearest to this recipient center service is with and is relayed. The recipient receives the entire message, including the header, but the only part that is sent to a distance, for example, by e-mail is a message content and a relatively short treatment to a storage device and compile code. Thus, significantly reduce costs and save time. It should also be noted that most of the transmitted messages occupy a single page, and Fax messages are transmitted usually with a cover letter or covering letter has a message.This is illustrated in Fig. 4, which shows a typical facsimile message. The part 36 of this Fax messages that are unique, circled in phantom line. The remaining part is a standard, repeatable material, which can be recorded in the memory of the service centre, including address and Fax number of the recipient, combined with unique plots obtained from the client and then sent to the recipient. The time spent on merging unique sites message lots stored in memory is very small, so the total time required for transmission of messages is almost the same as the time required would be of saratikov. Therefore, the cost is sharply reduced and the transmission line is free for use by other subscribers of the communication system. You should understand that this process will increase a thousand times, this savings over the network will be very noticeable. The big advantage is the ability to send the message, for example, by e-mail can be replaced, for example, by Fax or other means in the service centre, which replaced the funds to the recipient, i.e., a search for the cheapest means of transmission from the sender to the service centre can be replaced for a different tool from the service center to the addressee. The presence of symbols, special characters and numbers stored in graphical form, as well as other graphical objects stored in the service center, allows you to transfer e-mail content of the faxes that are in the service center.From the examples and descriptions above, it becomes clear that the greatest savings can be obtained from the use of this system in the European countries or Canada, where the postal system is relatively expensive or subject to random disruptions. For example, suppose the client wants to p. these letters can be selected center, which is physically located, for example, in Copenhagen (Denmark). When the code string is generated and transmitted to the service center, messages are generated and sent to appropriate languages, in different countries, which with the development of the European Community (EC) can have a single e-mail system, the same as in the US. This allows you to send emails from EU countries, taking advantage of preferential tariffs for local delivery. Of course you can also use numerous service centers, located in various places in the EU, if it is critical.The service centers can also be used to disseminate information. For example, assume that the manufacturer wishes to make available to interested partners are numerous, detailed information about their products. It is expensive and wasteful to repeatedly copy a document which describes the products, knowing that many copies and probably most of them will be thrown out by those who have no serious interest. However, it is very simple to store information in electronic form in the center of the service or all of the service centers and then in a relatively short magazine advertising to publish a note that these St. the center, requests information using the identification code, published in the journal, and the service center or prints the information or record them on a CD and deliver to the customer the same way as any other document. This service depending on the nature of the information can be paid either by the company or the customer.In the same way, the system can be used by public services. Consider, for example, a government Agency such as the IRS (USA) or the office for patents and trademarks, which have forms and publications for distribution to interested members of the society. Storage of such forms in the service centers to make them available to the public with little involvement of people or even without it and will allow people to search for and retrieve samples in more convenient places than today, due to economic reasons.In Fig. 5 more fully illustrates the service center, which is equipped with a data transmission devices, such as modems 25A-n (one or more) to receive and send e-mail and data files by direct transmission and the Fax contact dynany control computers 14a-14n, each of which, in a preferred variant of the invention, supports two-way communication with each other and with memory 18. Also provided a rewritable ROM in the CD-ROM 28 for the creation and distribution of a relatively large volume of documents, and also for storage of some materials.In this regard, the service centers can also be used as a kind of substitute publishers. As such it is very easy to store large amounts of data, someone can store all the books and make these books available to buyers, either in printed form or on CD-ROM limited edition. After paying the required fee, the customer may order a separate book that the service center will print under the order. This eliminates the need to maintain a range of printed texts, which are unknown will be sold. You can also provide access to parts stored so books, so that a potential buyer could flip through the book to understand, need it or not. They can be stored on CD-ROMs or other storage devices, providing, preferably, high density recording. The approach semesters, such as those associated with transportation and storage.Listed below are the types of documents that can profitably be handled by the system of this kind:
a reminder of the date, time, extension of deadlines;
the cost calculation, cost structure;
the message to be printed.However, there are a huge number of types of documents that can be successfully processed by the system of the present invention. In another approach provides remote access and step-by-step control of works of graphic and editorial graphics or through access codes to compile stored in memory programs, or by using compressed codes for remote graphics. The basis for this approach could be a stored image from pixels of different sizes and shades, with whom he could work and which can be driven by means of compressed code for multiplication and conversion into any desired shape, direction or structure in the form of, for example, vectors, circles, squares, etc. and to create technical drawings or changes to these drawings, the article is retrieved from memory and by its insertion in the drawing, in this picture, the valve will be remote. The control could also include the explosive expansion of drawing (s) or his (their) part. Storage of such graphs could be microsites. Further control could, for example, to provide the location of the image elements within a specified area, and move the graphic elements in the desired direction, overlaid, and/or creating a structural model.A very important program that is stored in the service center, which can depict, for example, lines or cells for various forms of access to such programs is performed by accessing a storage device and code compilation. On the other hand, additions or changes to remote stored in the centre of graphic materials, can be carried out using compressed codes, the size of 3 bytes, which give the opportunity to create, for example, 16777216 simple instructions, some of which are used in various individual manipulation.When the General view of the system of the present invention can be concluded that the main thing in it is that the client can be stored in a memory of the service centre many phrases, sentences and models, including log the final document together with the unique part of the message type, after that the service center is required document/letter and phrases, sentences, etc. and sends the appropriate recipient resulting document by any available and suitable for this purpose, the transmission medium. In addition to savings and increasing the processing speed of the system allows organizations using this system, delegate to the service center a certain amount of work normally performed by the employees of the organization that provides the reduction of time and costs. It should also be noted that the system allows the client to selectively erasing information.In Fig. 6 and 7 shows a diagram of the potential distribution service centers. Of course the number of service centers can be much larger than that shown for the system for General use, but it may be even less for a system designed for communication within a large Corporation, although it is not clear why the corporate system cannot connect to large.As can be seen in Fig. 6, the service centers can accommodate throughout the United States. The absence of such points on the drawing in the Central part of the country is explained by the desire to simplify the illustration, and not to the rum of the service are customers and recipients, which, in a preferred variant of the invention, will be served by the closest center. Between centers and customers is a two-way communication.In Fig. 7 in simplified form showing the location of such centers around the world, while chosen to illustrate only a few points. As you can see, the high-level communication with countries where there is no communications infrastructure in General, is provided by satellite and placement service centers simplifies the connection of these countries to complete communication with more developed countries of the world.For clients, which is very important to observe secrecy, can be taken certain steps in order to convince them that the content sent by the system documents are protected. One such step is the use of hardware cryptography for all electronic messages between service centers and customers, including e-mail messages to recipients.Remains the possibility that an employee of the service center can view the document if it is sent to the recipient as the printed copy, as this copy must be obtained from the printer and placed in an envelope or something else for delivery. The operation is local methods. To convince the client to secure you place between the area of printing and packaging in an envelope to supply video cameras aimed at the route of the secret document. Video location of the document can be recorded during this process, indicating the date and time (hours, minutes, and seconds) that can also be printed on the document simultaneously with date and time of dispatch in case of different time zones, and the identification token of the document, showing that no one could view this document. Of course the camera must be aimed so that it was impossible to read the document.For illustration of the invention were chosen few preferred options, however, experts understand that various modifications are possible, which however should not be taken as deviations, which is clear from the accompanying claims.
1. The method of formation and distribution of information, comprising the following steps: create a number of service centers in different geographical areas with the installation of each service center control computer with functionally divided machine communication means for providing communication between the service center and clients, form and store the output in a specific format and content in response to the request of the client, store the data memory of the client, looking at the text output and save the client phrases and sentences that are used more often than others, and, when the user of a sentence or phrase, which is managing the computer recognizes as one of the most frequently used phrases are stored in a memory of the client, transmitting a code identifying this phrase, add the identifiable code phrase to data generated document, provide an output document to one or more recipients.2. The method according to p. 1, wherein the transfer memory area of the client to each of the clients.3. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that provide connections electronic service centers with each other to provide two-way communication between all points of contact.4. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that are accessing the machine memory and the code is compiled with a recognizable format for transmission to the customer at the centre of service requirements on the document, to identify the client control computer reads the code, the document format and sampling months is the number of elements in the document from memory assigned to the customer and collects the elements together to form the requested document.5. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that the transmit output document to the recipient by electronic means of communication.6. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that they can provide a printed copy of the output document to the recipient by electronic means of communication.7. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that the transmit output document to a recipient using a Fax communication.8. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that the service center establish the means of sending and receiving Fax messages.9. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that the service center install the print and mail equipment.10. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that the step of forming the document includes adding data to the generated document with installation of the original date of transfer of the document by the client.11. The method according to p. 1, wherein the generated document select the code that identifies the statement by electronic means.12. The method according to p. 11, characterized in that also create and store an electronic copy of each submitted document and identification information for clients from authentic language requirements and the transfer of the document in the selected language.14. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that store for a customer service center with a copy of each of the output document in electronic, machine-readable form and the provision of individual recipients and output documents in electronic, machine-readable form, no matter in what form this output document was originally sent to this recipient.15. The method according to p. 1, wherein the request received from the client, can be obtained by any kind of communication, including facsimile and electronic, at this stage of the transmission of the output document to the specified recipient includes transmitting the communication that is selected from the conditions of maximum efficiency.16. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that the transfer of a shared memory space of the client to all clients, the total area is accessible to all clients, and storage in this General area of phrases and sentences for use by all clients.17. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that the memory of the client includes stored graphic elements and the step of generating a document includes the document creation of graphic elements stored in the service center.18. SPO output includes the transfer of code from the customer service center to select the stored elements and manipulating them to create and modify graphic images in the service center.19. The way to control and track the distribution of documents in which a service center equipped with communication means for providing communication between the service center and clients, and between the service center and the recipients of the output documents generated for clients, hold for a customer service center with a copy of each of the output document in electronic, machine-readable form, looking at the text output and store in memory for the client phrases and sentences, most often used by this client, and, when the user of a sentence or phrase, which the computer recognizes as one of those which are most frequently used file that is stored in memory, pass code that identifies data of a sentence or phrase, add the identifiable code sentence or phrase to data generated document and transmit the output to one or more recipients.20. Device for the formation and dissemination of information, which includes the service centers in different geographical areas, each of which includes a control computer, several functionally native memory of the client, client's memory XP the scheduling output of data, stored in said memory, communication means for communication between the center and clients and between the service center and recipients referred to the control computer, in response to the request of the client generates and stores the output in the selected format and content using the stored data and the unique data provided by the said client transmits the output document to one or more specific recipients, and view text output and saved in memory for a client of phrases and sentences that are used most frequently by the client, and, when the user of a sentence or phrase, which the control computer recognizes as one of the most frequently used, stored in memory, transmits a code identifying the sentence or phrase that reduces the amount of transmitted data by adding the identifiable code sentence or phrase to data generated document.21. The device according to p. 20, characterized in that the said service center from the point of view of geography is much closer to the recipient than to the client.22. The device according to p. 20, otlicho, held for sale, and means for printing and issuing of the above-mentioned documents for a fee.23. The device according to p. 20, characterized in that will include means of speech input to generate the text.
FIELD: data access technologies.
SUBSTANCE: method includes assignment of simplified network address, recording URL and converting numbers into storage system with net access, inputting assigned number into computer, transferring inputted number to storage system, converting number to URL, receiving page matching URL, and displaying it. Method for use in operation systems for message transfer include intercepting system level messages to certain objects and forming pseudonym messages during that. Systems realize said methods.
EFFECT: broader functional capabilities.
12 cl, 30 dwg