The method of dual development of several production facilities and well installation for its implementation
The invention relates to borehole development and operation of multilayer deposits of hydrocarbons. Ensuring a higher return on development of oil and gas multilayer deposits due to the effective use of performance objects, breakable well, and optimization of parameters of borehole installation. The inventive method includes the exploration of objects, drilling, exploration, selection, perforation, the descent to the column tube well installation, development, and operation. For each operational change an object and/or determine its geologic features, select technical parameters corresponding section. Investigate and regulate the modes of operation of wells and production of the object by changing its geologic characteristics, and/or technical parameters relevant to him or other objects in the operational sections, and/or technical-technological parameters of borehole installation. Repeat this process until the optimal mode for maximum production of hydrocarbons or the corresponding maximum uglevodorodami. Well installation consists of a column of trmi parameters. They are made depending on the geologic characteristics of the corresponding operational object. Each section includes at least one downhole camera and/or one nipple. It has a valve to regulate the flow. In fact, at least one or more packers top is equipped with a disconnector column of pipes and/or telescopic connection. 2 C. and 23 C.p. f-crystals, 8 ill. table 1. The invention relates to borehole development and operation of multilayer deposits of hydrocarbons, in particular to technology and technology of dual use several operating objects in the same well, and can be used for production of hydrocarbons from wells and/or injection of working agent, and/or displacement of the reservoir fluid, and/or reservoir pressure maintenance, and/or physico-chemical effects on the producing formation.There is a method of simultaneous separate operation of reservoirs and device for its implementation (RF patent 2023871, E 21 In 43/14, 1994), including sequential operation from the bottom up bypass products from one layer to another and the rise of production to the surface.Known from the Technology of oil production. M. : Nedra, 1986, S. 186-197), including drilling, perforation, the descent to the string of pipe borehole installation in the form of a pipe, packer circulating valve, development, study, physico-chemical effects and optimization of the technological mode of wells.A device for simultaneous separate operation of oil wells (A. C. the USSR 446630, E 21 In 43/14, 1974), including lowered into the well casing with radial channels, the sealing lip, the annular spring-loaded valves placed in the casing, centralizers and pressing tool.The known installation (prototype) for the separate operation of multiple zone oil and gas wells (mirzadjanzade A. X. Technology oil production. M. : Nedra, 1986, S. 186-197), including a string of pipe, a packer, a telescopic connection, disconnector columns, starting valve, service valve, a circulation valve, borehole camera and a landing nipple, downhole regulating device.Known methods do not allow: to reliably separate production facilities; to maintain their filtration properties; change their characteristics; to regulate the production of hydrocarbons from each operational facility in accordance with their characte well as a whole through the borehole and the modes of each of the operational object.Known for well installation, have low reliability, primarily because of the impossibility of a consistent setup and check the tightness of the packers, sharing production facilities and do not allow quickly changing technological regimes by changing the valves, and also carry out separate research and the impact on operational objects, in addition do not allow to hold the cable operations throughout the depth of the borehole installation, in particular due to backfill sand landing nipple (downhole control device).The purpose of the invention is improving the Economics of oil and gas development multilayer deposits due to the effective use of performance objects, breakable wells and optimization of parameters of borehole installation.The positive effect of the application of the invention is expressed in the reduction of capital investments for the construction of wells for each of the production facilities, reduce operating costs and time of development of multilayer deposits, to increase the production of hydrocarbons and term cost-effective operation as well as improve the utilization rate of the downhole about the local development of an oil rim and gas cap, to prevent the formation of gas and water cones, to provide a differential impact on different intervals and/or areas of the reservoir, to use the same hole at the same time for the production of hydrocarbons and injection of working agent, etc.The purpose of the invention is achieved in that for each of the selected operational change an object and/or determine its characteristics (for which, taking into account the projected technological modes) select technical parameters corresponding section, after setting of the packer check the tightness of the latter, examine and regulate the modes of operation of wells and production of the object by changing its characteristics and/or technical parameters appropriate for him or other operational objects, sections, and/or technical-technological parameters of the entire borehole installation; repeat this process until the optimal modes of each of the operating objects and/or optimal well in General. This helps improve the reliability and efficiency of the development of multilayer deposits taking into account production, regulation and optimization of the mode for each of the operational objectivety on the conditions and nature of the development multilayer deposits in the design and operation of wells to achieve the goal of the invention can be further made the following decisions.Characteristics of operational change an object's allocation and/or drilling and/or punching and/or hydraulic and/or chemical exposure to the descent of the corresponding section, which enables to act on individual production facilities, to ensure required for the rational development of the field selections, to agree on the mode of operation of the operating object with the mode of operation of the downhole installation and to increase the efficiency of the well.After checking the tightness of the packer set above the operational object, examine the mode of operation of the latter in conjunction with the corresponding section (in the case of coincidence with the forecast mode), divide (partition) and pick up the string of pipe, then go down the string of pipe with the subsequent section, connecting it with the previous section, or leaving in a free state, which improves the reliability of each section and ensures the integrity of the landing packers, separating operational objects, on the other hand, prevents inefficient use of operational object (in the absence of flow re-allocate or change his characterists operational object, the last master and/or modify it features perforations and/or one or various types of physical and chemical stimulation with simultaneous creation of depressions or without it, and/or focusing and/or regulate the operation mode separately and/or simultaneously for multiple operational objects with their corresponding sections, which enables to manage operational objects, to prevent violation of filtration properties at the opening performance of the object.Operational objects estranges from wells by modifying the technical characteristics of the relevant sections (setting deaf valve) or/and by separate or simultaneous injection of kill fluids are the same or different composition for different production facilities, or/and by installing a cement bridge, which enables to divide separate operational objects from well.Production facility master by descent in the well subsequent sections, filled with light environment, or/and swabbing, or/and change the technical parameters of borehole installation, which enables to understand given the depression is but or periodically used for the production of hydrocarbons from the operational object and/or blowing agent, affecting the operational object, so you can use one well as production and injection not only intermittently, but continuously, not only separately, but at the same time.Extracting hydrocarbons from the operating object with a low temperature heated by the products of the operational object with a high temperature or/and by creating a depression on one operational object by using the energy of high-pressure products other operating object, or/and by mixing products with harmful elements of one of the operating object with products other operating object, neutralizing the negative impact of harmful elements, or/and by mixing of high-viscosity products one of the operating object with less viscous products other operating object that allows you to prevent conditions which complicates the operation of wells.Products from one operational object used as an agent affecting other operational object that allows you to make controlled (adjustable) flows from one reservoir to another.Highlight (select) the operating object, Aly layer, or/and some parts of the reservoir, i.e. the use of multiple sections enables to have an impact on various performance objects, in particular to regulate the selection of products or/and placing agent from different intervals or areas of the same layer or different layers.Well the installation is used for the operation of horizontal and multilateral wells, or wells drilled lateral trunk that can differentially affect various intervals and plots (production facilities) opened well.Allocate operational objects by selecting and partitioning to perforation or their research (optimization) after perforation or/and change their characteristics, or/and change the technical parameters of the corresponding sections, or/and change the technical parameters of borehole installation depending on the initial and/or possible operational characteristics of objects - their geological settings, and/or hydrocarbons and/or their geologic characteristics, and/or physical properties of their species; and/or filtration properties of their collectors; and/or energy state, and/or geological-technicality uglevodosoderjati; and/or physico-chemical properties of their fluids, and/or physico-chemical properties of working agents, and/or design parameters, and/or depending on economic indicators - prices for oil, gas and condensate or/and cost required for production of hydrocarbon resources, and/or cost of production fluid, oil, gas and condensate, and/or taxes. This allows you to effectively design and reliable operation of the downhole installation based on the known existing or potential operational characteristics of the object, as well as adaptive to optimize the development process as further information about technical objects.Optimal operation mode of each of the operating objects provide by regulation and formation downhole pressures, reaching its maximum uglevodosoderjati and/or maximum hydrocarbon production and/or design of downhole or reservoir pressure, or/and the optimum gas-oil ratio or water content of products produced, or/and the minimum cost of products produced, or/and the maximum profit or the flow of real money. This allows for the development and operation of production facilities Oia mode of operation of each of the operating objects, achieving optimal bottomhole pressure or/and the optimal flow rate for each of the operating objects and/or equity to changes in flow rates of hydrocarbons under equal pressure changes in the borehole installation, and/or maximum production of hydrocarbons, and/or optimal gas factor, and/or the optimum water content of produced fluids, and/or a minimum cost of products produced and/or maximum profit, and/or maximum flow of real money, and/or equality of output change of hydrocarbons for the entire group of wells with equal changes in gas flow or operating agent or other shared limited resource. This allows the lifetime of the well and opened it operating objects according to a given optimization criterion.Space (annular ring) formed between the borehole and casing pipes, where there is no movement of the liquid, inert fill (corrosion) or insulating medium, which allows to increase longevity (duration) of the pipe string, to reduce energy losses and increase production of high-viscosity oil and prevent paraffin deposits.Put an extra string of pipe and connect it with what the column pipe and to provide the possibility of working agent (gaslift gas etc).Select from one of the operational object different types of products (oil, gas, condensate, water, etc.), directing their flow through one or multiple channels section, and/or through one or more columns of tubes that allows you to manage (monitor and adjust) flows produced or injected environment.Select from one of the operational object gas and the liquid, and the gas is directed through the top of the channel section or vent pipe, and the selection of the liquid passes through the lower channel section, while another part of the gas directed to the string of pipe with a liquid that allows you to adjust the flow of gas from podgotovki zone of the reservoir or to prevent the formation of a gas cone technological way.The method can be implemented using a setup consisting of a pipe string with one or more packers. When this unit is equipped sections above or/and below the packer with the technical parameters, performed depending on the characteristics of the corresponding operational object, and each section includes at least one downhole camera or/and one nipple placed in them by the valve regulating photoscapes connection. This solution allows you to provide (to be set in advance or to find during operation) each operating object optimal differential impact in wide ranges, and the location of the regulators in borehole camera prevents their falling asleep sand and you can change them at any time using rope techniques along the entire length of the installation, thereby to pick up the borehole installation (layout) under operational characteristics operational objects. The presence of disconnecting the tubing allows you to remove and install partitions separately, i.e. if you need to disconnect and reconnect the string of pipe that provides the necessary reliability for the hermetic separation of operational objects. Having telescopic connection allows you to compensate for deformations caused by changes in temperature and/or pressure.To improve the efficiency and reliability of the installation can be accomplished with the following additional technical solutions.Section corresponding to the lower operational object is additionally equipped with adaptors or/and escobaria, and/or deaf or shear cap, or/and a breakaway or removable stopper or the s (s') object (object), managing this flow through the valve installed either in a borehole camera or in the nipple, and if necessary, you can install hydraulic connection unit with lower operational object through the Shoe the pipe string. Use a hole punch allows you to open the well for depression without subsequent killing of negative anthropogenic impact on the bottomhole zone.The valve regulating the flow executed in the form of a removable flow regulator or pressure "before" or "after", or differential pressure regulator flow, or temperature controller thread, or valve, fitting, or valve damping, or hollow tube that allows you to automatically or using rope techniques in wide ranges to modify the technical parameters of each of the sections or change the technical parameters of the entire borehole installation.The valve regulating the flow executed in the form of a removable double-acting regulator, providing the opposite direction of the flow, which allows to improve the control characteristic of the controller with limited dimensions, in particular to increase the consumption of products produced or flow rate of the injected working agent when fiime pumps, or/and shank, or/and vent pipe, or heater, or/and the emitter of the waves or/and punch. Pre-installed extra column for larger diameter pipes allows you to create top performance subject to an individual or an additional channel for extracting products or discharge of the working agent, on the other hand, it allows to protect the production casing from the negative impacts produced environment or injected working agent. The use of a pump or multiple pumps allows simultaneous development of several production facilities mechanized, and the presence of the shank useful in the accumulation of products produced in the lower section in the development of low-productivity production facilities. Exhaust pipe dissipates pedacinho gas during operation of a well pumping unit. The use of heater and emitter of the waves helps to prevent fat deposits, reduce the viscosity of products produced or injected working agent and impact of the bottomhole zone of the well. The hammer allows you to open the well for depression without further glocalization each other, connected or disconnected with each other or/and partitions can be installed in separate branches of the branched hole that allows for each individual wells, including horizontal wells and wells with multiple trunks to find an optimal configuration of the downhole Assembly.Column pipes can be performed with a constant or variable cross-section that allows you to optimize (minimize) the energy cost or to maximize the total production of the well.In Fig.1 shows a typical generalized technological scheme of the well installation of Fig. 2-7 show a specific schemes borehole installation for the simultaneous development of several operating sites; Fig. 8 - indicator curves of various operational features in a specific well, which was implemented this way.Installation (Fig. 1) includes several sections, separated by a packer (2), each section consists of pipes (1), and one or more valves (3), each of which is placed in the borehole camera (4) and/or nipple (5). At the lower end of the setup posted by plug or nipple with cap tube (5). The unit is equipped with one or several Central nip what nikami (7). Column pipe (1) has a constant or variable cross-section to perform the cable works, as well as to reduce pressure loss in a flow of medium (for example, in the area above the upper packer column has a larger diameter). At least one or more packers (2) above is equipped with a disconnector column pipe (8). When this switch pipe string (8) can be made with the possibility telescopic stroke (for example, in the form of a sealing coupling "K" for packer FHH) or the unit can be optionally equipped with a telescopic connection (9) to reduce the voltage of the column pipe temperature changes in the well.The unit can be additionally equipped with a column pipes with a large diameter (10) and the annular space formed between the borehole and casing pipes (10) can be filled with an inert medium (11), or separated by a packer (12) or a cement bridge.The method is implemented as follows.After selection (selection and separation) production facilities, for example, according to surveys (magnetic, gravitational, electrical, seismic, nuclear-geophysical, geochemical and/or geophysical research wells define the characteristics of Aut operational characteristics of individual objects by re-allocation and/or additional operations (activities) such as: - drilling, such as Saburo second (third, fourth, and so on) lateral trunk - perforation; fracturing; - physico-chemical effects, such as acid treatment of bottom-hole zone of the well; - electromagnetic effect; - seismic (vibration treatment) effects; - acoustic (ultrasonic) impact; - thermal effect (heat treatment);
- implosive effect (barbabatch);
- casinolinea effects;
- chemical effects (treatment chemicals);
upload plugging materials, warning (minimizing) the transformation of the gas-oil contact gas deposits and/or insulating gas breakthrough in the extractive(mining) the well(s) through the operational object;
- injection into the injection well structures (business agents) with the best displacing properties and/or detergent properties, and/or penetrating (capillary displacing oil) properties and/or properties of injectivity profile alignment;
- injection into the producing wells compositions (business agents) with the properties of the alignment of the flow profile or/and with the best gidrofobiziruyuschimi properties or/and insulating water breakthrough in the ins to produce descent of the relevant section for each operating facility with the simultaneous creation of a depression or no depression.To punch the operational object and to determine its operational characteristics (including the hydrodynamic coupling it with the hole) before or after the descent of the relevant section.Other operations aimed at the performance change can be made after the descent of the relevant section for each operating entity separately or simultaneously for a group of production facilities. The characteristics of the operational object can be changed by punching or/and hydraulic fracturing, or/and physical-chemical effects, separately or simultaneously, one or various types of impacts (see above), or/and pump one or various agents to impact the near-well zone, and/or agents to restrict the flow of water, or/and agents to restrict the flow of gas.Operational allocate object by combining several layers with similar characteristics or/and take a layer or/and a separate intervals (the power) of the reservoir (e.g., gas, oil and water bearing or high-permeability and low-permeability) and several sections are used to regulate the selection of products from a variety of intervals (m is modern adjustable selection of the oil part of the Deposit and of the gas cap of this Deposit, creating a differentiated impact (different depression) on oil and gas-saturated part of the reservoir. Similarly, to prevent the formation of water cones on reservoirs with bottom water, produce a regulated selection of oil and water, creating a differential impact on oil-saturated and water-saturated part of the reservoir.For the selection of operational features use the following information:
to perforation using data exploration (e.g., seismic or geophysical surveys (log) obtained during drilling (primary opening operational object), etc.;
after perforation using survey data on steady and unsteady mode with sampling from each of the operational object, etc.Put on a dedicated production facility section of the technical parameters corresponding to the predicted mode, set the section by setting the packer above it or below it. Then check the tightness of the packer with the top and bottom. This is a very important operation to ensure installation of required reliability and warrants further from the inter-layer flows. After checking air-tightness is building on it depression or repression pressure.In case of difference of actual from predicted (expected) mode decide on the advisability of further descent of the sections of the installation. For example, if there is no inflow from operating object produce re-allocation and/or perforation, or/and other impacts, providing efficient use of the allocated operational object. But with significant underestimation of the potential operational object can be necessary to modify the technical parameters of the corresponding sections, for example, to install additional downhole camera with regulating valve.In the case of coincidence (minor variations) resulting from research mode predictive mode, disconnect from the established section of the string of pipe and raise it to the surface, then back down the string of pipe with the subsequent section. The newly launched section may be connected with the previous section using the disconnector of the column and can be left in a free state above or below (with smaller diameter) previously lowered section.Borehole installation can be used for the operation of horizontal and multilateral wells, or/and canalised its own section with packer and disconnector columns and only then descends well installation for lifting the production of all objects (barrels, branches) well with the output of each of the objects is regulated by the technical parameters of the relevant section.Choose, share and modify the operational characteristics of objects or/and change the technical parameters of the corresponding sections, or/and change the technical parameters of borehole installation depending on the operational characteristics of objects.Under the operational characteristics of objects are:
their geological settings: depth; power uglevodonasyschennye (oil, gas, condenscension) intervals; the heterogeneity of power; the heterogeneity of the area, etc.;
their hydrocarbon reserves geological reserves of oil, gas and gas condensate; the ratio of stocks of oil-water and pure oil zones deposits; residual recoverable reserves of oil, gas and gas condensate, etc.;
their geologic features: the location of the contacts (water and oil; gas; oil; gas condensate; kondensatoren); saturation: water; oil; gas; natural gas liquids; thermophysical properties of deposits; cumulative production: oil, water, gas, condensate, etc.;
the physical is; porosity; specific surface area; elasticity; fracture; hydrophilic; hydrophobic; anisotropy etc.;
- filtration properties of their reservoirs: water permeability; bezopastnosti; permeability to: water, oil, condensate; gas; capillary properties, etc.;
- energy parameters: pressure, temperature, etc.;
- geological characteristics of the bottomhole zone: productivity; pickup, the inflow profile; injectivity profile; saturation (water content); saturation (fumes), etc.;
- system development: number of wells; the layout of the wells; the density of the grid wells; the ratio of the injection and production wells; impact; the scheme impacts; the mode of operation of deposits operational object, the amount of water injection in relation to the selection of the liquid, etc.;
- used methods of increasing uglevodosoderjati: flooding; hydrodynamic; physico-chemical, thermal, etc.;
- physico-chemical properties of fluids: density; viscosity; phase state - saturation of gas, oil and water saturation pressure; the volume ratio; structural-mechanical properties of abnormally viscous is Ogorodov; heat capacity; thermal conductivity, reactivity, acidity, polarity, carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide, etc.;
- physico-chemical properties of working agents: density; viscosity; permeability; the volume ratio; structural-mechanical properties of the content of solid, liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons; the concentration of hydrogen ions in water; the content of gelling, organic materials, nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide; the content of chemicals - surfactants, polymers, acids, salts, bases, alcohols, glycols, ketones, esters; sulfur and rare metals; composition; heat capacity; thermal conductivity, chemical reactivity, polarity, etc.;
- project performance: the coefficient of extraction of hydrocarbons; the displacement coefficient; the coefficient of coverage impact on reservoir capacity; coverage factor impact on the reservoir area; the ratio of sweep efficiency; the ratio of wells.In addition to the operational characteristics of the object while taking into account economic indicators:
- prices for oil, gas and condensate;
- the cost required for their production resources (electric power, the taxes, etc.Taking into account the projected technological regimes (e.g., calculated using physical and mathematical models) for each operating object and for wells in General, pick up the technical parameters of each partition, the corresponding operational object.Under technical settings section primarily refers to:
the diameter and length of pipe in section;
the number and type of downhole cameras;
valve size: type; diameter of the valve seat; a pressure charging valve; the presence or absence of the check valve, number of fittings, number of shafts, etc.;
corrosion resistance of materials equipment section; etc.To separate sections choose the type and characteristics of the packer.Then establish and verify the functionality of each section separately, first of all, determine the tightness associated with the section of the packer.Explore the work of each of the operating objects.For exploration wells can be used several ways.1. Make sampling reservoir fluid every operational object after perforation, which consistently produce bottom - verplaatsing objects using their respective sections.2. Hydrodynamic studies of each operating object installation on all other operating objects of the hollow tube. Change technical settings section of this operational object or technological parameters (mode) borehole installation and determine the formation pressure, the indicator curve, curve reconstruction (fall) pressure and other parameters well.3. Measurements of the flow rate of the fluid for each of the operating objects by setting the downhole flowmeter (debitmetre) in series between the respective sections, fixing the change in the flow rate of the liquid.4. The definition of the operating modes of each of the operating objects (the flow rate of liquid, oil and gas or water injection) by modifying the technical parameters of the sections of one or more production facilities or/and technical parameters of borehole installation, and/or technological regime borehole installation. The procedure is repeated until the complete elimination of the uncertainty of the operational parameters of the object by successively solving the inverse problem.5. Check the pressure at the bottom of operational (data) of the object (s) and/or at sploitation (data) of the object (s) and/or at the level of the relevant (related) sections using special sensors.7. Geophysical studies near-wellbore. At the operational level object casing must be made of non-metallic material (fiberglass casing pipe), then the material appropriate section of tubing and/or downhole camera) in the interval opposite the operational object also make transparent with respect to electromagnetic and acoustic waves. Such studies allow photocamera to study the working capacity of the reservoir and to evaluate the production performance objects
8. The study of the underlying instrument pressure gauge and/or thermometer, and/or densitometer to determine flows for each of the operating objects by solving the inverse problem.On the other hand the use of the proposed method to extend the possibility of operational research objects. For example, if well combined operational objects (layers) are able to:
to determine the volume fraction of the total production (production or injection) of each of the layers with different values of hydrostatic pressure (to make the flow profile or pick-up) that allows to restore Chemie reserves;
to determine the current water content and/or gas content of products produced from each of the operational object;
- identify the change (differential) of water and/or gas production from each of the operational object when you change depression;
to determine the current pressure in the zone of selection for each of the operating objects when changing depression.The presence of the above information allows not only more justified to allocate production facilities, but also to update the geological and hydrodynamic model for decision making to optimize the development of operational objects.Regulate the operation modes of each of the operating objects by changing:
- characteristics of the operational object;
technical parameters of the corresponding section;
- technical and technological parameters of the entire borehole installation while ensuring that not only consistency, but also the optimal technological mode.Change of technical parameters produce a number of well chambers, valves and their sizes.For example:
if you want to restrict the selection is therefore necessary to arrange a forced selection;
when developing production facilities at the highest possible modes for the prevention of pollution of the bottomhole zone set valves - pressure regulators to itself, maintaining set (depending on the saturation pressure) bottom-hole pressure;
in the presence of aggressive media (carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, etc. in the output of the operational object and/or gas-lift gas, use corrosion-resistant equipment for the relevant section and upstream sections.Change of technical and technological parameters of borehole installations are manufactured by changing:
- process parameters - change for a certain period of time, the flow of the working agent and/or produced products; the pressure of the working agent and/or produced products; the temperature of the working agent and/or produced products; voltage; current; frequency; the number of swings; stroke etc.technical parameters produced by changing the pipe diameter and/or length of the column pipe, and/or combination of units, or/and the number of installations, or/and the depth location of each partition, and/or size of pump installation, or/and the depth location of the pump.Under explcitly and due to the physico-chemical effects) of its technological mode.For the extraction of hydrocarbons from production facilities the most efficient use of gas-lift method by gas flow from development of the well (downhole gas lift) and/or from neighboring wells (natural pressure of the gas lift), and/or from the compressor station (compressor gas lift), and/or from other sources of gas supply. It is reasonable to choose the corrosion of downhole equipment depending on the corrosiveness of the working agent - gas-lift gas and crude production.In the extraction of hydrocarbons using ESP (and other pumps, overlying the downhole space, which makes it impossible to change valves using rope techniques) to prevent disruption of the flow of the pump you need at least one of the sections to install the valve, increasing their throughput by reducing the pressure in the well space.Well the unit can be used continuously or intermittently at the same time for the extraction of hydrocarbons from the operational object and to discharge the working agent acting on the operational object, for example:
- when the high-viscosity oil production periodically into the reservoir pump is of bjectiv through the annulus on the inner tubing pump working agent in lower operational objects.At the same time separate the hydrocarbon production from different production facilities effectively used in extreme conditions, for example:
- extract the hydrocarbons from the production facilities with low temperature heating products from production facilities with high temperatures;
- by mixing products (corrosive, harmful components) of one of the operating object with products (reducing aggressive or harmful component - ARPD in the General stream) other operating object, in particular by mixing high-viscosity products one of the operating object with less viscous (light oil, condensate or water) production other operational object;
in a low productivity production facilities to ensure the continuous operation of the pump unit (or minimize the frequency of outages) as samopodoben systems can be used:
- developed operational facilities;
- adjustable bypass system installed downstream of the pump;
system fluid into the well from the surface.Products from one operational object can be used as a working Agay who was the object through the use of high pressure products other operating object using an inkjet or gidroporshnevym pump;
- produce managed (controlled and adjustable) bypass fluid (continuous or periodic) from one operational object to another, in particular hot products from lower operational object at the top of the object with high-viscosity oil;
- perepuskat gas from the gas zone in the oil, and then perepuskat water from another reservoir, or pumped water from the surface, through the process wag;
- from an object with condensate or light oil pump (regulated by bypass) constituting the object of a saturated high viscosity oil to reduce the viscosity of the latter within the reservoir;
- pump the fluid (water) from one operational object to another (oil) using a downhole installation;
- high watercut make a separation of oil and water in the well (with or without the use of special separator) after which the oil is extracted to the surface, and water is injected into one or more production facilities;
- create a barrier flooding on oil and gas deposits;
- download (for example, under the gas-oil contact) constituting or more rims NGL (broad fraction of light hydrocarbons) - gas rims are water-gas.This method can be effectively used for water injection in a number of performance objects or alignment of the pickup in one heterogeneous operational object. The same principle can be used when organizing a Cycling process condensate fields.The method can be used as a tool to identify geological and hydrodynamic models of inhomogeneous layer, i.e. for the study reservoirs. For example, before extraction of the produced products or discharge of the working agent even for monolithic layer on its different areas establish the respective sections and conduct complex studies (rent for each curve recovery pressure, strout indicator line. Receive information about the filtration reservoir, reservoir type, the presence of zones of tectonic and lithological heterogeneity, permeability of the formation both laterally and vertically.Optimal operation mode of each of the operating objects provide by regulation and formation downhole pressure, reaching a certain criterion of optimality (efficiency) for a specified period of time, as such a criterion, machi or/and production of hydrocarbons;
- the achievement and maintenance during operation of the project downhole or/and pressure;
- the achievement and maintenance during operation the optimum gas and/or water contents of the extracted products;
the minimum cost of production;
- the maximum profit and/or flow of real money.Optimum work well in General find by regulating the mode of operation of each of the operating objects, reaching their optimal modes for a specified period of time, as the optimization criterion can be the following:
maintaining optimal levels (calculated using the physical-mathematical model or found by adaptive search) downhole or/and pressure;
maintaining optimal levels (calculated using the physical-mathematical model or found by adaptive search) output;
or/and achieving optimality criterion throughout the well as the optimization criterion can be the following:
- equality changes the flow rate of hydrocarbons for each operating object with equal changes in pressure or gas flow, or flow of the working agent, or electroenergetic and/or production of hydrocarbons;
- optimization of the gas flow;
- optimizing (minimizing) the water content of the produced products;
- minimizing the cost of production;
- maximization of profit and/or flow of real money;
or/and achieving optimality criterion for the group of operated wells, as the optimization criterion can be the following:
- maximizing uglevodosoderjati and/or production of hydrocarbons;
- minimization of resources (gas, work agent, electricity etc) necessary for the production of hydrocarbons;
- equality of output change of hydrocarbons for each well with an equal change of the gas flow or working agent, or other shared limited resource;
- minimizing the cost of production;
- maximization of profit and/or flow of real money.When operating oil and gas fields can be selected from one operating subject to various types of products (oil, gas, condensate, water), directing their flow through one or multiple channels section and/or through one or more columns of tubes.If you select one of the operational object gas and the liquid, part of the gas can be directed through vereesa in the string of pipe with liquid and/or separately via an additional channel sections.For each production facility (e.g., I, Fig. 1-7) down a single partition setup, consisting of the tubing (1), retainer (2) and one or more valves (3), each of which is installed in a borehole camera (4). At the lower end of the setup posted by blank or blind tube (5). In the lower section of the installation under the lower borehole chamber (4) there are several pipes (1) to collect sand.The cap can be made with the possibility of cutting at a certain hydraulic pressure or mechanical impact.All unit sections can descend into the well simultaneously (at a time), and then held their installation and verification of operation, however, in practice, to implement it very difficult (almost impossible) for various technological reasons, but primarily because of unreliable (impossible) simultaneous installation of multiple packers, verify their integrity, and their subsequent retrieval when the repair of the well.For efficiency and reliability in the well down first section for supporting the string of pipe and set the packer (2) then test it for leaks, and then disconnect the switch column (s for example, hydraulic or hydro-mechanical, or mechanical action (triggered by focusing on the bottom, rotate the tubing from inertial effects, pripode and descent of the tubing string and others).Disconnect the tubing (8) can be hydraulic and/or mechanical action.Operational object I may be investigated separately through the first section before removing the auxiliary pipe string. To do this, after setting the packer (2) remove valve (3) in the form of a hollow tube from the borehole camera (4). Then learn and/or focusing and/or effect the object I by creating a circulation through the bushing channels borehole camera (4) or through its circulation valve, or fitting, to be installed instead of the valve, the hollow tube.In case of discrepancies between forecasted and actual operational characteristics of the object produce re-selection and/or change its characteristics or/and modifying the technical parameters associated or other operational objects sections. For example, in the absence of hydrodynamic connection of the operating object with well doing a re-perforation in the new interval. Thus, obespechivayuschim layers.After development and/or research object I can be hermetically divided from the cavity of the well by installing a valve in the form of a hollow tube (3) in borehole camera (4) to save the filtration characteristics of the operational object when working with upstream operational objects.Produces killing the well borehole through the camera, descent vehicle what is used for supporting the string of pipe. Disconnect the first section from the auxiliary column with the help of the disconnector columns (8) and remove the supporting string of pipe from the well.The next upstream object II may be perforated in three ways:
before descent borehole installation) in the traditional way;
after the descent, installation and performance verification (previous) the bottom of the first section. In this case, after removing the auxiliary pipe string down the hammer and involve (perforined) object II;
after the descent of the corresponding operational object section, which must include perforating device. After the perforation made in the depression there is no negative impact of the kill fluid on the reservoir properties of the formation.The descent is erway section. Then establish and verify the integrity of the packer (2) on the second partition. If necessary, the object master II, change its characteristics are examined separately, similar to the object I.If there is more production facilities (III, IV, V and so on), the operation for them is similar to previous operational object (II).Before checking the health of each run in the hole section is checked the tightness of the pipe string (1) by installing a check valve in the nipple 6. The tightness of the column can also be checked during the descent borehole layout for each individual partition by installing a hollow tube in the borehole camera 4 and/or the receiving (boarding, pressing valve in the nipple (6).If packer (2) mechanical action, i.e. its operation is not dependent on the pressure in the tubing (1), the casing pressure testing of piping may be conducted after the descent of the installation.Above the upper packer (2), in the absence of a performance object is installed downhole camera (4) from valve (3) in the form of a hollow tube or shear circulation valve (for plugging wells). Replacement solution in an inert environment (oil, inhibitor, and so on) produced through a borehole camera (4). For ecogranite working environment lower density through the borehole camera (4) above the upper packer (2).If above the upper packer (2) there is an operational object (e.g., IV), then disconnect the switch column (8) from the top section and pull the string of pipe (1). Then lowered into the well column pipe (10) with a larger diameter above object IV, and the annular space, forming with well filled with inert or insulating medium (11), and/or divide the retainer (12) or a cement bridge. While the hydrocarbon from the reservoir IV can be removed through the cavity of the pipe string (10) by feeding the gas from the bottom of the object through the valve (3) borehole camera (4).Can also be deflated column pipe (1) with a smaller diameter in the column pipe (10) of larger diameter and is attached to the upper section of the installation. In this case, the hydrocarbon from an object IV can be removed through the annular space between the columns of tubes (10) and (1). Operation may be effected by feeding gas from the surface of the well, this is the gas lift valve in the upper borehole camera (4) or gas from any exploitation.The same installation can be used for dual injection working agent in various objects of exploitation (for example, object I, II and III) specified for each of them supplies giraut your boss or knob, which provides the desired injection. When periodic alternating injection of the required amount of working agent in a specific operational object from the corresponding section of the extract deaf valve, leaving other sections deaf valve. Valve application made in the form of a removable double-acting regulator with flow direction from the opposite sides, allows the injection of water through one borehole camera more than 250 m3/day. If you need even more performance section is equipped with two or more downhole cameras.In Fig. 2 shows the setup for flowing and gas-lift well operation, revealing several production facilities. This setting can be used for simultaneous injection of the working agent (water) in the lower object I through the inner string of pipe and simultaneous sampling of formation fluids through the annulus of the other operational object II or upper part of the same operational object, which is fed into the working agent.In Fig. 3 shows the setup for the three operating facilities, such a device can, for example, be used for downhole gas lift, while the pod is active it is used.In Fig. 4 shows the installation of the oil pump 13, while due to the installation of the regulator 3 regulates the selection of the operational object I, and its produced products together with the production of the object II rises to the surface.In Fig. 5 shows a combined installation (lift - submersible pump), except where the pump 13 and borehole camera 4 for gas flow through the valve 3 is used also pressing the nipple 14 and the heating element in the form of a cable 15.In Fig.6 is a diagram for operation between the two or three production facilities with the pump unit. It should be noted that the operational object III is not fully adjustable, in particular the fluid it cannot be limited and even more so to stop that you can do with the first (I) and second (II) operational objects. Therefore, flexibility in the regulation of this scheme should be used for two production facilities (without the third (III) - top performance object).In Fig. 7 is a diagram of two Elevator installation, in which in addition to the pipe string 1 is used the column pipe 10. This setting allows, for example, to use the scheme of the Central gas lift Onna 1 and 10), thus preventing the wear of the production string.The proposed method of dual development of several operating objects was tested on several production and injection wells van-eganskoye.Below is an example of one of the producing wells. The well was opened two oil-and-gas deposits - NI3(dissolved gas) and BV5(the presence of a gas cap), some of the operational parameters of these objects is given in the table.In Fig. 8 two performance objects is given indicator curves, for which each of the layers prior to the use of the proposed method was virtually impossible. As can be seen (from Fig.8), because of differences indicator curves (dependence of flow from downhole pressure) caused by the difference between reservoir pressure and saturation pressure (fracture indicator curve is observed for different values of hydrostatic pressure) on the deposits, the total flow rate was 95 m3/day (20 m3/day for reservoir BV3and 75 m3/day for reservoir BV5). Thus the maximum possible (optimal) operation according to the flow rate when the joint operation of two reservoirs could be (on pracn gas Plast AB3by perforation with concurrent depression and development (performance change operating object AB3) well was transferred to simultaneously separate operation using gas lift (see Fig.3).For each of the layers was chosen its own section with the appropriate regulator. Then the regulators with cable equipment were installed in a borehole camera. After researching the performance of operational objects (layers AB3, BV3, BV5), leaving open one of them, the parameters of the controllers were again recalculated and replaced by rope technique. The method proposed in this application has allowed to increase the total flow rate in two separated production facilities to 185 m3/day. When it became possible to conduct research and to consider the extraction of each of the layers with simultaneous operation: 89 m3/d - formation BV3and 96 m3/day for reservoir BV5. That is, the extraction fluid has increased by 95%, while oil production has increased even more since the formation BV3had the product less watering.
2. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that the geologic characteristics of the operational change an object's re-selection and/or drilling and/or punching and/or hydraulic and/or chemical exposure to the descent of the corresponding section.3. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that after checking the tightness of the packer set above the EC is Aut from it and pick up the string of pipe, then go down the string of pipe with the subsequent section, connecting it with the previous section, or leaving in a free state.4. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that after the descent of the section corresponding to the geologic characteristics of the operational object, the last master, and/or change its geologic characteristics of perforation and/or one or various types of physical and chemical stimulation with simultaneous creation of depressions or without it, and/or focusing and/or regulate the operation mode separately and/or simultaneously for multiple operational objects with their corresponding sections.5. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that the operational objects estranges from well change the technical parameters of the relevant sections and/or separate or simultaneous injection of the working agent and is used for all objects in a single composition or for each individual composition of the working agent, and/or installation of a cement bridge.6. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that the operational object is mastered by descent in the well subsequent sections, filled with light environment, or/and swabbing, and/or changing techno-technologielaan or periodically used for the production of hydrocarbons from the operational object and/or blowing agent, affecting the operational object.8. The method according to p. 1 or 7, characterized in that the extracted hydrocarbons from the operating object with a low temperature heated by the products of the operational object with a high temperature and/or by creating a depression on one operational object by using the energy of high-pressure products other operating object, and/or by mixing the products with harmful elements of one of the operating object with products other operating object, neutralizing the negative impact of harmful elements, and/or by mixing of high-viscosity products one of the operating object with less viscous products other operating object.9. The method according to p. 1 or 7, characterized in that the products of one of the operational object is used as an agent affecting other operational object.10. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that allocate production facility, taking over the last few layers with similar characteristics, and/or a layer, and/or separate intervals of the formation, and/or sections of the reservoir.11. The method according to p. 1 or 10, characterized in that spudded with the lateral shaft.12. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that allocate operational objects by selecting and partitioning to perforation or their research after perforation, and/or change their geologic characteristics, and/or alter the technical parameters of the corresponding sections, and/or alter the technical parameters of borehole installation depending on one or more of the primary and/or potential geologic characteristics of operational objects: depth, power uglevodonasyschennye intervals, the heterogeneity of the power or area, geological reserves of oil, gas and gas condensate, the ratio of reserves of oil and water and pure oil reservoir zones, residual recoverable reserves of hydrocarbons, the location of oil-water or gas-oil contacts, saturation, water, oil, gas and condensate accumulated oil, water, gas and gas condensate, physical properties of rocks, hydroconductivity, piezoconductivity, the relative permeability for water, oil, condensate and gas, capillary properties, reservoir pressure and temperature, productivity, acceleration of the flow profile or pickup used development system and methods p is atela, coefficients of hydrocarbon recovery, wipe, coverage impact on the formation of power and space, sweep efficiency, coefficient of wells and/or depending on the economic performance of the produced fluids and resources needed to achieve them.13. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that the optimal operation mode of each of the operating objects provide by regulation and formation downhole pressures, reaching its maximum uglevodosoderjati, and/or maximum hydrocarbon production and/or design of downhole or reservoir pressure, and/or optimal gas or water contents of the extracted products, and/or a minimum cost of products produced and/or maximum profit or flow of real money.14. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that the optimal mode of operation of the well generally found by regulating the mode of operation of each of the operating objects, achieving optimal bottomhole pressure, and/or the optimal flow rate for each of the operation objects, and/or equity to changes in flow rates of hydrocarbons under equal pressure changes in the borehole installation, and/or maximum production of hydrocarbons, and/or optimisti of products produced, and/or maximum profit, and/or maximum flow of real money, and/or equality of output change of hydrocarbons for the entire group of wells with equal changes in gas flow or working agent.15. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that the space formed between the borehole and casing pipes, where there is no movement of the liquid, inert fill or insulating medium.16. The method according to p. 1 or 15, characterized in that the lower an additional string of pipe, leaving it free or connecting with the upper section.17. The method according to p. 1, wherein the selected one of the operational object of various kinds of production, directing their flow through one or multiple channels section and/or through one or more columns of tubes.18. The method according to p. 1 or 17, wherein the selected one of the operational object gas and the liquid, and the gas is directed through the top of the channel section or vent pipe, and the selection of the liquid passes through the lower channel section, while another part of the gas directed to the string of pipe with liquid.19. Well installation for implementing the method, consisting of the tubing with one or more packers, profile, based on geologic characteristics of the corresponding operational object, and each section includes at least one downhole camera and/or one nipple placed in them by the valve regulating the flow, with at least one or more packers top is equipped with a disconnector column of pipes and/or telescopic connection.20. Well installation under item 19, characterized in that the section corresponding to the lower operational object, additionally equipped with adapters, and/or escobaria, and/or deaf or shear cap, and/or shear or removable stopper, and/or hammer.21. Well installation under item 19, characterized in that the valve regulates the flow is executed in the form of a removable flow regulator or pressure "Before" or "After", or differential pressure regulator flow, or temperature controller thread, or valve, fitting, or valve damping, or hollow tube.22. Well installation on p. 21, characterized in that the valve regulating the flow executed in the form of a removable controller bilateral action, providing the opposite direction of the flow.23. Well installation by p. hostovecka, and/or vent pipe, and/or heater, and/or the emitter of the waves, and/or hammer.24. Well installation under item 19, characterized in that section installed in series one behind the other, connected or disconnected among themselves and/or partition installed in separate branches of the branched hole.25. Well installation under item 19, characterized in that column pipes are made with constant or variable cross-section from the same or different material.
FIELD: oil and gas extractive industry.
SUBSTANCE: device has operation columns of upper and lower well zones, placed eccentrically one inside the other in upper zone of well, double airlift column, mounted in upper well zone, and double airlift column, connected to operation well of lower well zone, separation column, mounted coaxially to operation column of upper well zone, and cementation pipe. According to invention, in a well with significant power of non-productive zone it is equipped with additional separating column with cleaning channels for lowering drilling tool therein and drilling well to lower well zone with removal of drilling slurry by double airlift column of upper zone through cleaning channels. Additional separating column is combined coaxially with operation column of lower well zone and is rigidly fixed to separation column.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
1 dwg, 3 cl
FIELD: mining industry.
SUBSTANCE: at least one pipes column is lowered into well with constant or variable diameter with or without plugged end, with at least one packer lowered below upper bed of hydraulic and/or mechanical effect with or without column separator. Below and above packer mounting assemblies are lowered in form of well chamber, or nipples with removable valve for feeding working agent through them respectively into lower and upper beds, mounting packer and pressing it from downwards and/or upwards. Minimal absorption pressure for each bed is determined during pressing. Working agent is pumped from mouth into pipes column hollow at given pressure, directing it into upper and/or lower beds through appropriate detachable valves in mounting assemblies. Total flow of working agent is measured on the surface as well as mouth pressure and/or temperature in pipes column hollow and behind-pipe well space. Face pressure of upper bed is determined as well as pressure in pipes column and behind-column space at depth of detachable valve in mounting assembly above the packer. Flow of working agent pumped into upper bed through detachable well is determined, subtracted from total flow and flow of working agent fed into lower bed is determined. Actual flows of working agent for beds are compared to planned values. In case of differences mouth pressure is changed ad/or detachable valves for one or more beds are extracted from mounting assemblies by rope gears. Their characteristics and/or parameters are determined and altered. After that each detachable valve is mounted again into appropriate mounting assembly by rope gears and pumping of working agent through them into appropriate beds is resumed.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
25 cl, 11 dwg
FIELD: oil industry.
SUBSTANCE: device has body with solid wall in central channel and three rows of radial channels. Moving branch pipe is put on the body with a pin. It interacts with figured groove, placed on the body. Stepped cylinder is connected to the body, which by lower end enters a packer, and by upper end is stopped against a spring. It is mounted between end of cylinder and ring-shaped shelf of moving branch pipe. Dependently on position of moving branch pipe connection of behind-pipe space where pump is positioned, occurs to zone of upper or lower productive bed.
EFFECT: simplified construction, higher efficiency, higher reliability.
FIELD: oil industry.
SUBSTANCE: device has raising pipes column, flow distributor, upper and lower packers, each of which has body and elastic collar. Flow distributor is made in form of sub with longitudinal radial channels. Device has central pipe, connected to lower portion of sub. Channels and pipe connect inter-tubular space above upper packer to well shaft below lower packer. Each packer is provided with drift-bolt and support sleeve, into the latter from which its body enters with possible longitudinal displacement and connected to it by shear elements. Also provided is branch pipe, connected by upper end to supporting sleeve of upper packer, and by lower end - to intermediate pipe or pipes with detachable connection, connecting upper packer to lower one. Branch pipe is made with inner disconnecting ring and above it - with radial channels, connecting inner space of raising pipes through longitudinal channels of sub to well shaft between upper and lower packers. Lower end of central pipe enters disconnecting ring of branch pipe. Also provided is supporting pipe or pipes with filter, connected to supporting sleeve of lower packer.
EFFECT: simplified construction, higher reliability, higher durability.
FIELD: oil field development, particularly to obtain oil from a multiple-zone well.
SUBSTANCE: method involves drilling vertical and horizontal wells, injecting displacing agent and recovering product. Production horizontal and vertical wells and/or branched horizontal wells are drilled in zones having lesser average number of permeable intervals and greater reservoir part values and in formation junction zones of field to be developed. Injection wells present in above zone are used for oil production. Some production wells arranged along above zone border are used as injection ones along with previous highly-viscous liquid plug injection into high-porous formations to direct main liquid flow, namely oil and displacing agent, to horizontal wells.
EFFECT: increased oil recovery due to enlarged effective well bore length and due to increased inflow of oil displaceable from zones characterized by increased average number of permeable intervals to zones with high reservoir part values.
1 ex, 2 dwg
FIELD: oil field development, particularly obtaining oil from a deposit by flooding.
SUBSTANCE: method involves drilling injection and production wells; injecting liquid in wells and extracting product. Wells are drilled along with local valleys and projections investigating. Natural formation water directions are assigned as water flow direction from projections to valleys. Then formation permeability anisotropies created by above flow are determined. Peripheral and line injection wells are located in correspondence with natural formation water flow direction, namely at outer oil-bearing contour from natural formation water flow entering side. Intracontour well rows are additionally arranged substantially transversally to natural formation water flow direction. Production wells are drilled substantially transversally to natural formation water flow direction.
EFFECT: increased oil output due to improved high-permeable formation injectivity and decreased number of injection wells.
1 ex, 2 dwg
FIELD: oil and gas industry, particularly downhole equipment to be installed in oil and gas reservoirs.
SUBSTANCE: device comprises hollow body with discharge channels threadedly connected to flow string. The body is provided with shell having orifices and pressure nut. Spring, valve and replaceable head are arranged in annular gap between the body and the shell. The spring is installed between upper and lower support washers. The valve is located between upper support washer and shell ledge. The replaceable head is secured to the shell by means of pressure nut. Sleeve with orifices is coaxially installed inside the body between body extensions so that the sleeve may be displaced by wire-line equipment tool to misalign or align sleeve and shell orifices with discharge body channels.
EFFECT: provision of fluid flow from underlying reservoir to overlaying one.
FIELD: oil and gas production industry, particularly methods or apparatus for obtaining oil, gas, water and other materials from multizone wells.
SUBSTANCE: device comprises packer with flow blocking means formed as hollow body with orifices located over and under sealing member of the packer. Pipe is arranged inside the body so that the pipe is concentric to body axis. Lower pipe end is connected to the body, upper part thereof cooperates with annular bush over outer pipe surface. Annular bush may move in axial direction and is provided with annular sealing means and with shear pins, which fixes the bush inside the body. After pin cutting annular bush moves downwards and closes body orifices located over sealing packer member to cut-off flow leaving orifices below sealing packer member.
EFFECT: extended water-free oil well operation period, increased oil recovery and reduced oil production costs due to elimination of water lifting charges and prevention of well bore zone contamination.
FIELD: oil industry.
SUBSTANCE: method comprises setting the jet pump into the well. The housing of the pump is provided with the central nozzle, openings for inflow of fluid, and radial passages. The openings for inflow of fluid are shut off by means of valving members. The jet pump is mounted between the top and bottom oil-bearing beds.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency.
FIELD: oil production, particularly to produce watered oil and produced water utilization.
SUBSTANCE: pumping plant comprises pumps, which may be serially installed in well and provided with inlet and outlet means, drives and packer. Packer may be located inside well between beds. One bed is filled with oil-water mixture, another bed, namely lower one, is adapted for water receiving. Plant comprises screw pumps with drives installed on surface and polished shaft with gasket to connect worm shaft of upper pump with that of lower one. Lower screw pump has inlet means with radial orifices to receive water phase separated from oil-water mixture, as well as with slots. Lower pump comprises case, which defines channel for water injection into lower bed via above channel and through slots made in inlet means of lower pump during the same auger shaft rotation.
EFFECT: increased efficiency due to surface-driven screw pump usage.