The method of forming the adhesive-opatrny system in metallogenically dental prostheses
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to the field of prosthetic dentistry and is intended for use when facing dentures heliconiinae materials. The technical result is to simplify the process of forming the adhesive-opatrny system and reducing the cost of manufacture metallogenically dentures. How is that for pre-coated metal plasmolen layer frame structure of the dental prosthesis by the method of plasma spraying simultaneously applied silicon-containing layer and Apacer of a mechanical mixture of metal oxides and the basis of the mixture is aluminum oxide with the addition of silicon oxide and inorganic dyes. After applying a layer, it is impregnated with the silane. The use of the proposed method can improve the bonding strength of the facing heliconiini materials with metal frame in 3-3,5 times. The invention relates to medicine, namely prosthetic dentistry, and concerns facing dentures heliconiinae materials.The actual problem in the technique of manufacturing metalloglaboratornaya dentures t the th of the prosthesis, and with the facing material. Adhesive-opatrny system includes silicon-containing layer, which maintains the lining materials on metallic surface of the dental prosthesis, and svetomaskirovkoy Apacer. Creating a silicon-containing layer is fraught with considerable difficulties because used for this purpose silica sand (the silica) is difficult to implement in the metal surface of the dental prosthesis. The important role played by the high cost cetomacrogol of upacara - light-cured liquid polymer filled with metal oxides. All this hinders the widespread adoption of Heliconia in practical dentistry, despite the fact that from a physiological point of view, this lining material is more acceptable than, for example, acrylic plastic (1).Known way to create adhesive systems when facing dentures geliokompozitom (2), in which the silicate layer on the surface of the metal frame is applied using sandblasting silica sand, and light curing of Apacer - with a brush several layers with intermediate light curing each layer. This adhesive system is not today amicucci adhesive composite system (application 99101086, CL With 20 14/48, 1999), in which silicon ions are injected into the surface of titanium alloy by ion doping, followed by thermal deposition of oxide materials. However, application of this method is limited by the fact that it can only be used for dentures, metal base which is made of titanium and its alloys.The closest, according to the authors, analogue (prototype) is adhesive system Siloc" (3). Upon receipt of this adhesive system after sandblasting the surface of the frame of the dental prosthesis with a brush put "Sil-pre" polymer bonding layer, reinforced silicon dioxide with subsequent activation by temperature. The temperature of activation is selected so as to prevent deformation of the frame and the danger of oxidation of the metal. After activation of the applied silane layer Siloc-bond" and light curing of Apacer. Last put 2-4 times with intermediate curing of each layer. The disadvantage of this adhesive system is the duration and complexity of its creation, and the relatively high cost due to the use of expensive light curing of Apacer.The main task, which is and reducing the cost of manufacture metallogenically dentures.The proposed method for adhesive-opatrny system in heliconiine dental prostheses involves pre-coating the surface of dentures metal plasmanate layer, which is a method of plasma spraying simultaneously applied silicon-containing layer and Apacer of a mechanical mixture of metal oxides and the basis of the mixture is aluminum oxide (Al2ABOUT3with the addition of silicon oxide (SiO2and inorganic dyes.When implementing this method beforehand on the surface of the metal frame of the dental prosthesis is applied intermediate plazmalemmy layer of metal identical to the metal frame, and then prepare a mechanical mixture on the basis of Al2ABOUT3and SiO2with the addition of inorganic dyes needed to obtain the desired color for the lining geliokompozitom. This mechanical mixture is applied by plasma spraying. The obtained adhesive-opatrny system is composed of a silicon-containing layer and Apacer applied simultaneously. After application of adhesive-opatrny system conduct silvervine and facing dentures geliokompozitom on there is explained by the necessity of smoothing the existing difference of coefficients of thermal expansion between the metal frame of the dental prosthesis and the adhesive-opatrny system, consisting of oxides, to avoid cracking of the adhesive-opaquemove layer due to possible surface tensions. The thickness of the preliminary layer is determined by the capabilities of plasma spraying and is a minimum of 20-30 microns.The presence of silicon oxide (quartz sand) in the proposed adhesive-opatrny system is necessary for the formation of chemical bonds through the silane polymer matrix Heliconia. The content of silicon oxide ranged from 10-50%. As it is practically impossible to apply by plasma spraying a layer of silicon oxide in its pure form, in order to keep silica sand, use aluminum oxide. In addition, aluminum oxide performs the function of Apacer and serves to mask the dark color of the metal. To meet Apacer, applied according to the proposed method, international classification of color "VITA" for filling and finishing materials are applied using plasma spray mechanical mixture was added in small quantities (2-25%) inorganic pigments, for example, from a set of dental glass-ceramic "SICOR". The proposed system can also serve only to mask the dark color of the metal. In this case neorganic.By applying an adhesive-opatrny system of the proposed method on a metal surface of the frame of the dental prosthesis is formed of a porous layer of a certain color. To achieve the required color sufficient thickness of the layer of adhesive-opatrny system, comprising 70 to 100 microns.Cieniowanie adhesive-opatrny system, i.e., coating the silane - bifunctional chemical compound that can react chemically with the silica, and polymer matrix Heliconia, impregnation liquid matrix polymer, application of dentinal and enamel mass produced according to the known technologies, which are selected depending on the composite material.For objective evaluation of the adhesion forces facing heliconiinae material (using the proposed adhesive-opatrny system) with a metal frame of a dental prosthesis according to International standard ISO 10477 (1992) and amendment 1 thereto (1998) were made of a special device for testing according to the instructions contained in the standard. Investigation of the adhesion forces was carried out on a universal testing tensile testing machine "INSTRON". The test results showed that mo is DHESIVE-opatrny system exceeds the desired value according to the ISO standard (5 MPa) in 3-3,5 times. The use of adhesive-opatrny system dyes reduces the adhesive strength of 20-30%, but it remains quite high (12.5 to 13 MPa).Applying the proposed method to obtain adhesive-opatrny system avoids the use of expensive light curing of Apacer, to simplify the process and shorten the time of forming the adhesive-opatrny system.The obtained adhesive-opatrny system has a number of positive properties:
- full shelter of the dark metal color;
- strong connection with the metal frame due to thermal introduction of the powder particles of the oxides and the resulting chemical bonds;
- the porous structure of adhesive-opatrny system provides a mechanical connection with Heliconia due to more complete polymerization of the liquid light-curing the matrix polymer in the porous structure;
- providing chemical bonding due to the content in the porous plasmalemma layer of SiO2that is chemically bonded with silane, providing a chemical bond with Heliconia;
- can be used for dental prostheses made of different metals and alloys (stainless: formation of adhesive-opatrny system by simultaneously drawing on preliminary plazmalemmy metal layer by plasma spraying silicon-containing layer and Apacer of the mechanical mixture of the oxides of aluminum and silicon with the addition of inorganic dyes, in the known technical solutions are not found, it can be concluded that the proposed solution meets the criteria of "novelty" and "inventive step".Example 1. To obtain the combined metalloelastase bridge color A2 according to the international classification was made a frame made of titanium alloy by casting. After fitting the frame on a working model and validation in the oral cavity by the method of plasma spraying on the frame was applied adhesive system consisting of a silicon-containing layer and Apacer. The sputtering was performed on the medical plasma installation. Pre-applied layer of powder W-6 with a thickness of 30 μm. The mixture for forming the adhesive-opatrny contained 80% of Al2ABOUT315% of SiO2and 5% of inorganic dye 3 from a set of dental glass-ceramic "SICOR" THE 64-2-326-81. The sputtering was performed in a stream of argon. The thickness of adhesive-opatrny system was 80 μm. After deposition, the spent impregnation of adhesive-opatrny system silane with a brush. After drying the surface and evaporation of the organic solvent from the silane was applied liquid matrix polymer and held his light polymerization. Blackrain).Example 2. To fulfill the order of the dental clinic "Smile Rhino" on metallogenically bridge color 3D was made forged-brazed frame made of a gold alloy. After checking the frame of noble alloy in the mouth it was formed adhesive-opatrny system, which consisted of 60% Al2O327% of SIO, SIS2and 3% of inorganic dye. Adhesive-opatrny system was applied by plasma spraying. For applying a pre-coat used powder, composed of up to 2% of noble metals. After silanization and impregnation liquid polymer frame denture was faced with material Artglass" "Heraeus Kulser GmbH (Germany). Suffered dentinal weight and enamel weight with phased light curing each layer. After checking the design in the oral cavity conduct final light curing, and polishing metalloelastase bridges.Example 3. To obtain the clasp prosthesis with artificial teeth color A4 and locking fixation at low clinical crowns preserved teeth in the design introduced metallogaloidnye artificial teeth, containing thrombose alloy. Were applied to the "button lock", consisting of globular Patric, fixed on a fixed prosthesis covering the abutment teeth, and elastic matrices, fixed in the frame clasp prosthesis. For fixing the elastic matrix frame clasp prosthesis includes cast metal cylinders corresponding to the size of the matrix. Due to low clinical crowns preserved teeth to cover the matrix part of the framework standard artificial acrylic teeth without disturbing the occlusion is not possible, so the outer side of the matrix cylinder frame clasp prosthesis model as a metal frame combined artificial tooth. On the outer surface of the matrix cylinder frame clasp prosthesis form of adhesive-opatrny system by the method of plasma spraying is similar to examples 1, 2. Powder for plasma spraying of adhesive-opatrny system consisted of 50% Al2ABOUT350% of SIO, SIS3. Inorganic dye in the initial mixture was added. For applying a sublayer used CJC. For cladding used heliconiinae material "Visiogen" firm ESPE, Germany). Dentinal and enamel layers were applied with a phased light polymerization. For lstvennyh teeth, included in the design of clasp prosthesis, in the articulator and their correction was performed, the final polymerization, and polishing.Example 4. For the manufacture of inexpensive metalloelastase bridges colors B5 used metal forged-soldered stainless steel frame. After fitting the frame on a working model and validation in the oral cavity on the surface of the frame by the method of plasma spraying was formed adhesive-opatrny system. For applying a pre-coat used powder dental stainless steel dispersion of 40 to 60 μm. Adhesive-opatrny system was composed of 50% l, 30% SiO and 20% of the basis weight WB from a set of Sitall "SICOR". For cladding used the cheapest helicopsis light polymerization "Prismatic" company "scomagent" (Moscow), which is used for filling teeth. In sets for fillings teeth missing opacity and substances for adhesion to metal, so they are much cheaper than special sets of heliconiiti for cladding metal frames. The use of this material for the cladding is only possible with the application of the proposed adhesive-opatrny of Sizov and crowns of light-cured composite materials", the newspaper "Dental technician-professional", 1, 19992. Popov N. A. "Methodology for working with samootverjennyi facing material "Vidio-hem, 19973. Khalmer "Siloc: traction-based dental alloys new generation". "Clinical dentistry", 3, 1997 The method of forming the adhesive-opatrny system in metallogenically dental prostheses, comprising coating the surface of the frame denture silicon-containing layer and Apacer with subsequent impregnation silane, characterized in that on the pre-coated metal plasmolen layer frame structure of the dental prosthesis by the method of plasma spraying simultaneously applied silicon-containing layer and Apacer of a mechanical mixture of metal oxides and the basis of the mixture is aluminum oxide with the addition of silicon oxide and inorganic dyes.
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: method involves cleaning abutment teeth from deposit using diamond drill. Saw cuts are made in the abutment teeth in parallel to dental axis. The cuts are treated with acid and adhesive system and filled with fluid composite material. Glass fiber material is cut in advance in strips and set into the saw cuts arranging directivity vector in perpendicular to dental axis building in this way fastening system from fiber glass where oppositely directed fibers are interwoven with each other. Then the fastening system is filled with the fluid composite material or resin. Stump is repaired with condensed composite. Final prosthesis modeling is carried out using micro-hybrid material. Post-bonding is carried out using arbitrary protector material.
EFFECT: high retention capability; uniform chewing load distribution.
3 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: method involves preparing anchoring teeth surface by forming a cavity in each of them along anatomical equator line. The cavity is arranged on lateral side facing dental row defect. Artificial tooth inlays are fixed in the cavities. Each through cavity is 1.5 mm deep, 2.0 mm wide and at least 2.0 mm high.
EFFECT: retained individual chewing surface pattern on anchoring teeth.
FIELD: medicine; medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: method involves calculating proportions of bound and free composite surfaces and C-factor values. Adjustment coefficients are additionally introduced for taking retention substrate properties in consideration and estimate is found from formula , where CSF is the configuration-substrate factor; Si is the hard dental tissues; Sj is the composite contact surface; Sk is the metal contact surface; Sm is the free surface area; A is the hard dental tissues retention capability (A=1); B is the composite material retention capability (B=2); C is the metal retention capability (C=3). CSF value growing relative to the C-factor, low adhesion level and increased polymerization stress influence caused by contemporary composite filling materials shrinkage is considered to be the case.
EFFECT: objectively described polymerization shrinkage process; reduced risk of traumatic complications.
1 dwg, 1 tbl
FIELD: prosthetic dentistry.
SUBSTANCE: strong tooth is prepared, model is cast and doubled. Washing-though space is modeled in the area of defect onto doubled model by means of high-test plaster. Prepared cavities at strong teeth are filled with silicon mass. The mass is polymerized and is subject to cut in such a way that the mass disposes 1-mm lower than occlusion surface does. Mass is polymerized, removed from strong teeth and removed to get a bracket. Non-polymerized layer is applied to cavities and to plaster inside washing-off space in the area of defect to get thickness of 0,2-0,3 mm, cut of half-rope in form of a loop is submerged into the layer and closed. The other part of rope is applied and pressed by bracket. Excess material is removed. Polymerization is performed and intermediate part is formed. Adhesive dental bridge is put off, adjusted and fixed inside mouth's cavity.
EFFECT: improved adhesion force of prosthetic appliance with strong teeth.
2 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: medicine; orthopedics; dentistry.
SUBSTANCE: method can be used for getting quicker accustomed to dentures. Method of selection of adhesive matters for fixing overall removable dentures of upper jaw is based upon preparation of denture made for patient, application of fixing matters onto denture, mounting of denture onto patient's jaw, keeping time for beginning of fixing, application of external load and determination of breaking-off force of denture. Selection is made for two steps. During first step the selection is made onto model of patient's jaw, which model reproduces anatomic shape of denture bed. During second step, the selection is made directly onto patient's jaw; time intervals fro two to three preparations are no less than 24 hours, which preparations were selected during first step. During second step the breaking-off force is applied 5-7 minutes after fixation. Breaking-off load is formed step by step to keep it growing till denture breaks off along A line. Fixing matter is selected by means of comparison of values of breaking-off strength while taking subjective senses of patient into account.
EFFECT: reduced accommodation time; reduced time for training of uasge of denture.
3 dwg, 2 ex, 3 tbl
FIELD: medicine, therapeutic stomatology.
SUBSTANCE: one should apply special medicinal preparations immobilized upon gelatin-glycerin splin, the foundation of which is presented as 28.57% gelatin, 17.86% glycerin and 53.57% water. Moreover, during the first 3 d one should apply malavit thrice daily after breakfast, dinner and before nocturnal period. Then, during 3 d patients should apply medicinal splints with trental in the morning, and before nocturnal sleeping - those with thymogenum, at final stage of therapy for 3 d it is necessary to use splints with collargol in the morning and before nocturnal sleeping. The innovation enables to interrupt inflammatory process efficiently and short period of time due to high-degree releasing of medicinal substances at strong fixation of the splints applied.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of therapy.
2 cl, 1 ex
SUBSTANCE: method involves preparing teeth for making crown, taking imprint, producing collapsible model, forming fibrous carcass and subjecting it to polymerization. Teeth preparation is carried out with 0.8-1.3 mm wide supragingival circular shelf and with 1.5-2.0 mm wide on occlusion surface. The collapsible model is covered with rubber-like lacquer and dried at room temperature. Thin creamer layer is applied on dental stumps. Prosthesis carcass formed preliminarily measuring required fibrous ribbon length, impregnating it with liquid composite, cutting 6 or 8 equal strips and superimposing them one over the other to produce multi-layer ribbon, stretching it all its length along and determining its middle. Then, the finished ribbon is fixed on stump 1 as throw-on loop. Ribbon ends are connected and twisted in spiral with maximum tension on connection beam side to the next stump 2, that is wrapped with ribbon ends remaining free and fixed on stump 2 prepared for setting crown with end overlap of 2-3 mm or fixed on stump 2 prepared as inlay. Then, The carcass is layer-by-layer covered with creamer: pericervical layer, dentine and enamel. After having been polymerized, the ready prosthesis is polished.
EFFECT: producing large dental bridges without using metal; improved functional properties.
2 cl, 5 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention refers to stomatology and concerns composition for dental prosthesis fixation. Fixing composition for jaw prosthesis contains adhesion activator, thickener, paraffin-like substance and fine-grained filler. Thickener is carbomer with dynamic viscosity specified by standard Ph. Eur. 4, from 2000 to 26000 mPa-s. Composition provides adherence within 50 to 100 N and continuous fine consistency.
EFFECT: production of composition for dental prosthesis fixation with improved adherence.
2 ex, 1 tbl, 3 cl
FIELD: medicine; stomatology.
SUBSTANCE: agent for fixation of removable tooth prostheses on a basis of organoelemental glycerogel contains propolisum, chitosan, and as organoelemental glycerogel - silicotitaniumorganic glycerogel with the structure 2Si(C3H7O3)4·Ti(C3H7O3)4·xC3H8O3·yH2O, where 20≤x≤30, 80≤y≤120. The invention can be used at prosthetics of patients for correction of removable tooth prostheses, at adaptation to them and in the course of their constant use.
EFFECT: the agent possesses the improved adhesion; increased time of fixation also contains simultaneously essential silicon and the titanium; actively influencing on a mucosa of oral cavity.
2 ex, 1 tbl, 1 dwg
FIELD: medicine; stomatology.
SUBSTANCE: compound includes extract of leaves of burdock, sea-buckthorn oil, oil of mint peppery, polymer PVC, Na-CMC, glycerine and purified water. The compound is obtained by mixing of film-former solutions: polyvinyl alcohol, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose in optimum parity with addition of medical products of phytogenesis and plasticiser - glycerine.
EFFECT: increase of adhesive properties, abilities to film forming, prolongation of action of the entered medical products, having antiinflammatory and antimicrobial effect.
12 tbl, 1 dwg