The method of processing bottom-hole zone of the well
The invention relates to neftedobyvajushhego industry, and in particular to methods of treatment of bottom-hole zone of the well, is complicated by the loss of asphaltoresinparaffin sediment deposits. The technical result is to increase the efficiency of the bottomhole zone treatment complicated by loss of deposits, due to the recovery of the injection and production rate mining wells. In the method of processing bottom-hole zone of the well, including the injection of the composition of surfactant in the mixture of aliphatic and aromatic solvents, a displacement composition in the bottomhole formation zone, conducting technological extracts and running well in operation, as surface-active substances are used salt hoipolloi resin of 0.01 - 0.1% concentration. And can carry out pre-processing wells solvent or acid solution. 1 C.p. f-crystals, 1 table. The invention relates to the oil industry, and in particular to methods of treatment of bottom-hole zone of the well, is complicated by the loss of asphaltoresinparaffin deposits (ARPD).The known method of complex impact on the bottom-hole zone of the well, vkluchaushsih fraction with a content of saturated hydrocarbons With6-C8at least 50% and organic synthesis products based on aromatic hydrocarbons at a ratio by weight (25-75): (25-75), the displacement of the downhole fluid solvent in the bottom zone to fill the wells solvent, conducting technological exposure within 12-24 h and run well into operation (see RF patent 2160359, MKI E 21 In 37/06, 2000).The known method is not effective enough and technologically difficult to use.Known application hoipolloi resin - VAT residue from the distillation of fatty acids released from cotton soap stock, as a reagent for the removal of solid paraffin deposits in oil wells (see ed. mon. 1157044, MKI 09 TO 3/00, 1985).The use of this reagent in oil wells leads to a slight dissolve paraffin deposits.The closest in technical essence and the achieved effect is a method of treatment of bottom-hole formation zone, which includes the injection of the composition of surface-active substances (surfactants) in the hydrocarbon liquid, pre-mixed in an aromatic solvent, a push composition in the reservoir buffer fluid conducting technological exposure and start ode bottom-hole zone of the well.The invention solves the problem of increasing the efficiency of the bottomhole zone treatment complicated by loss of deposits, due to the recovery of the injection and production rate mining wells.The task is solved in that in the method of processing bottom-hole zone of the well, including the injection of the composition of surfactant in the mixture of aliphatic and aromatic solvents, a displacement composition in the bottomhole formation zone, conducting technological extracts and running well in operation, as surface-active substances are used salt hoipolloi resin of 0.01-0.1% concentration in a mixture of aliphatic and aromatic solvents. In an embodiment of the method previously spend processing-well wash solvent or acid structure.As salt hoipolloi resin use calcium, zinc, barium and sodium salt hoipolloi resin obtained by additional processing hoipolloi resin. Solutions data salts are anionic surfactants due to the presence in the composition of from 52 to 64% of synthetic fatty acids and their derivatives (see E. Fatullaev, A. T. Jalilov, K. S. and K.S. Minsker. A. P. Marin. To ascent: Izd-vo "FAN" of the Uzbek SSR, 1988, S. 15-33).As the squeezing of the liquid used anhydrous oil. As aliphatic solvents use: - hexane fraction on THE 3 8.10381-93; petrol BR-2 according to GOST 443-76; petrol unstable beyond 38.101.524-93; - kerosene according to GOST 10227-62; - wide fraction of light hydrocarbons (NGL) TU 38.1011026-85 and others. As aromatic solvents use: - ethylbenzol fraction on THE 6-01-10-37-78; - butylbenzene fraction on THE 38-10297-78; - toluene fraction in THE 38-103579-95; - toluene oil GOST 14710-78;
- nefras AR 120/200 on THE 38.101809-80;
- dimethylformamide (DMF) according to GOST 20289-74 and others.As the mixture of solvents used solvent "MIA-PROM", which is a composite mixture of paraffinic and aromatic hydrocarbons in accordance with THE 2458-011-27913102 - 2001.The mixture of solvents is used in a mass ratio of aliphatic and aromatic solvents(1-1,5):(1,5-1) respectively.As acid composition using an aqueous solution of hydrochloric acid in THE 6-01-04689381-85-92.The proposed method provides for mixing of salt hoipolloi resin in a pre-prepared mixture of aliphatic and aromatic solvents.When developing naftanaila, the fall of the relative permeability of oil and growth phase permeability for water, paraffin deposition.For carrying out processing by the claimed method is chosen well, prone to intense pollution asphaltenesresinous sediments in the bottom hole zone of the well, where the reduction of the flow rate of intake capacity is 80% of the initial.For injection into the bottom zone of the composition of salt hoipolloi resin in the solvent mixture is recovered, the production rate of the production well or injection well due to the manifestation of various properties of the composition. First used salt hoipolloi resins have gidrofobiziruyuschimi properties due to adsorption of surfactant on the rock surface, improve the wettability of its oil, which increases the relative permeability to oil and to reduce the water content of the produced products. Secondly, there is washout of contaminants from the surface of the rock, which leads to increased coverage of the bottomhole zone of influence. Third, the injection of the composition of salts hoipolloi resin in a mixture of solvents leads to the removal of sediment.Based on the above, we believe that the proposed method of treatment of bottom-hole zone of the well satisfy your high is La achieve the objectives.The method is as follows.Choose well, where reducing the flow rate or pick-up is 80% of the original due to heavy deposits of sediment. When processing, it is necessary to conduct lifting equipment. Determine the flow rate of the production well or injection to injection. At low values of flow rate and pickup conduct preliminary processing wells solvent paraffin or hydrochloric acid 6-8% concentration with time in the hole for 4-15 hours a perforation Interval must be open across the perforated portion of the reservoir. For processing open valve annulus and if the pump wells are pumping the calculated volume of the composition to a full zapolneniya tubing.The amount used of the composition is determined from data on the effective capacity of the reservoir in the perforation interval, the capacitive properties of the reservoir and the radius of the processing by the formula:
where V volume of the composition, m3;
H is the effective thickness of the reservoir;
m - porosity;
KN is the coefficient of saturation.Next, push the song into the PR is according to the formula:
where W is the amount of squeezing of the liquid, m3;
W to - volume columns to the current bottom hole, m3;
W - volume tubing, m3.Down the equipment and put the well into operation.For experimental verification of the effectiveness of the proposed method perform laboratory studies on the dissolution of ASPO when interacting with the composition of salts hoipolloi resin in a mixture of solvents. Studies conducted by the following method.On an analytical balance accurate to 0.002 g take a portion of deposits placed in pre-weighed metal grid - M1(grids). Record the weight of the grid with a hinge - M2(grid side). A lot of grid - M3(sample) is determined by the difference M1-M2. Then in a glass vessel, pour 60 ml of the composition of salt hoipolloi resin in the inventive range of concentrations in a mixture of solvents and placed a grid with hanging paraffin. Record the start time of the experience. After 4 h the grid with undissolved residue ARPD is recovered and dried to constant weight - M4(mesh residue). Used the composition is filtered through pre-weighed filter paper - M5. Filter with disperse part of the red part of deposits is determined by the difference M6-M5.Evaluation of the effectiveness of the dissolution produced by three indicators:
the amount of insoluble residue paraffin, wt.%, determined according to the formula OS=(M4-M1)/M3100%;
- the number of dispersed parts of paraffin, wt.%, defined by the formula D=(M6-M5)/M3100%;
- the number of deposits that have fallen into the solution, wt.%, defined by the formula P=100-OS-D.The research results are summarized in the table.Example 1. Pre-composition is prepared by mixing 0,01% calcium salt hoipolloi resin in a mixture of 50.0 g of hexane fraction and in 49,99 g etilbenzene faction. Next, perform a research on the above methodology. The efficiency of dissolving paraffin is 80% (see item 1 of the table).Examples 2-8 carried out analogously to example 1. The efficiency of dissolving paraffin 77,8-82,0% (see PP. 2-8 table).Example 9 (prototype). Pre-prepared mixture of surfactants 0.5 g, AF96 and 0.5 g AF-10 at a ratio of 1:1 in 50.0 g hexane fraction, then the resulting composition is mixed in 49,0 g toluene fraction. Experience on the above methodology. The efficiency of dissolving paraffin is 55.9 percent (see item 9 of the table).3/day, the current flow rate - 1.3 m3/day. Determine the integrity of the production casing and the injection wells. Through the pump tubing with the open annular valve pump 6.5 m3composition of 0.01% salt hoipolloi resin in solvent "MIA-PROM". Next, push the composition of the anhydrous oil capacity of 3.2 m3in the bottom zone and leave to react for 48 h at closed string of tubing and the annulus. Run the well into operation. Include the pump and produce a selection of products. The well production rate after treatment recovered to the initial value.Thus, the application of the proposed method provides high efficiency in the treatment of bottom-hole zone of the well.
1. The method of processing bottom-hole zone of the well, including the injection of the composition of surfactant in the mixture of aliphatic and aromatic solvents, a displacement composition in the bottomhole formation zone, conducting technological extracts and running well first resin of 0.01-0.1% concentration.2. The method according to p. 1, wherein the pre-spend well treatment solvent or acid solution.
FIELD: oil and gas production.
SUBSTANCE: invention is intended to protect inner surface of transmission pipelines against asphalt-tar-paraffin deposits and provides appropriate composition containing 0.5-10% polyvinyl alcohol, 0.01-1% nonionic surfactant (FK 2000 PLUS), and water.
EFFECT: prolonged pipeline protection effect of composition and manifested demulsification activity.
1 dwg, 5 tbl, 5 ex