Device heating systems cabins and salons aircraft
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to the field elektroobogrevatelnye technology and is designed for panel heating vehicles, in particular aircraft, as well as for local heating of passenger seats and pasture space. Device heating system contains electric heating elements for heating the facing cabins, walls, ceiling and Seating for crew and passengers. What's new is that each heating element is composed of two glass panels: bottom, which caused a serpentine conductive fuel path of the heat-resistant conductive polymer composition TTPC-4, characterized by a negative temperature coefficient of electrical resistance, and the upper insulating. Electric heating elements are installed under the covers of backrest and seat cushions, decorative covers, foot mats, facing cabins, walls and ceiling. Each heating element is connected to the onboard power supply system. The power supply of the heating system is controlled from the cockpit, with individual regularely the external surface of the plating units of the aircraft, swept and Elektrisola counter flow of air, is covered with an insulating varnish on top of the layer which is applied associated with electric heating elements serpentine paths of conductive enamel. The technical result is to improve the ergonomics of vehicles and optimizing energy consumption. 1 C.p f-crystals, 2 Il. The invention relates to heating systems cabins and salons of the plane.There are two basic ways to maintain optimal temperature in the cabin:
- convective heating, when warm air is supplied directly inside her;
panel heating based on heat transfer through the wall of the cabin.As a prototype adopted panel heating is used for heating aircraft of all types, regardless of the values of their internal volume.The heating system in the cabin or salon is accomplished by heat transfer through the walls thereof. This method is also known as a panel. When it is tapped from the compressor engines, the air passes through the temperature regulation system, the muffler and the humidifier, and then through the collector is evenly distributed over the panel and passes through the AC is established in the result of heat panels, the air is collected in the overhead channels, and then through the blinds, pull-down flow enters the cabin or salon. When this occurs, additional heating due to convective heat transfer. The air from the cabin or salon given the intakes under the floor and then through the automatic pressure regulators in the atmosphere. Maintaining the optimal temperature in the cockpit or the cabin is provided automatically by the temperature controllers. The disadvantage of sampling air from a compressor of the engine, reduces the power of the latter.Foreign analogue of the claimed technical solution can serve as the cover for the car seat electric (manufacturing Hong Kong, one of the pads 20 USD). The pad on the seat cushion or backrest provides heated seats 15o90 with when connecting to the cigarette lighter socket with universal plug - 12th Century atrata electricity as the receiver. The disadvantage is the high cost of one of the pads ($20); low temperature heating.The essence of the claimed technical solution is the formation of a heating system that contains the following nodes:
- facing sides and ceiling containing cell battery (included) heating the SLA, containing the heating element of the same type;
- grass mats with the heating element, above.The heating elements facing, lining and pad can be connected to the onboard power supply system. The power supply of the heating system is controlled from the cockpit.For the formation of serpentine paths of the heating element applied heat-resistant conductive polymer composition TTPC-4 (on THE 245-35) created in the Department of polymers, Moscow state University of applied biotechnology. TTPC-4 can be applied to the surface with a spray gun, by filling or coating in an electrostatic field. It features the following:
The adhesion film 2 according to GOST 15140-78.The resistance of the film to sudden changes of temperature from -60 to +150o(In cycles) - 50.The specific volume resistance - 1,510-2Om mThe film hardness by pendulum device types M-3 and 0.5.The strength of the film when hitting the device-1A for at least 30 according to GOST 4765-73.TTPC-4 can heat covered its surface at a voltage of 220 V to temperature 310320o(Tested on laboratory samples stored in the problem electropolymer layer is provided electrically insulating top coat varnish UR-9130, produced by THE-10-577-75.Adhesion of the film is 2 points.Electric strength not less than 75 kV/mmCut-through of the film at 150oWith not less than 150 hoursResistance to oil - 24 hours.Material TTPC-4 has a negative temperature coefficient of electrical resistance.The claimed technical solution has the following advantages over selected prototypes, such as:
technical ease of formation of the heating element;
- minimum system weight;
- ability to achieve the necessary intensity of the radiation;
on each chair provides a means of regulating the temperature of the heating mode;
- the efficiency of the system in terms of electricity consumption;
- low cost system.Graphical explanation to the description shown in Fig. 1 and 2, where Fig.1 is an illustration of the heat of the pilot's seat on offer; Fig.2 is an illustration of the heat of the pilot's seat alleged.Shows the following items:
1 - bottom panel fiberglass coated on the surface of a serpentine heat-generating path;
2 - top fiberglass cloth.
8. The source of information of JSC "Spectrum LTD., phone (095) 432-85-64, 133-97-05.
1. Device heating systems cabins and salons of the aircraft, containing electric heating elements for heating the facing cabins, walls, ceiling and seats for crew members and passengers, characterized in that each heating element is composed of two glass panels: bottom, which caused a serpentine conductive fuel path of the heat-resistant conductive polymer composition TTPC-4, characterized by a negative temperature coefficient of electrical resistance, and the upper insulating; electric heating elements are installed under the covers of backrest and seat cushions, decorative covers, foot mats, facing cabins, walls and ceiling parts, each heating element is connected to the onboard power supply system, the power supply of the heating system is controlled from the cockpit, it is also possible to individually control the intensity of heating of each chair and pasture areas.2. The device under item 1, characterized in that for generating additional energying apparatus, swept and Elektrisola counter flow of air, is covered with an insulating varnish on top of the layer which is applied associated with electric heating elements serpentine paths of conductive enamel brands AK - 928 or AK - 562.
Panels 1 and 2 are glued together so that the track 3 was between them. Positions 1, 2, 3 form a heating element. The seat heating element is installed under the covers 5 and 6. In a pasture Mat heating element placed in a decorative cover 4.Serpentine televideniya track 3 is connected to the wiring of the power supply system of the aircraft using, for example, rectangular washers in contact with the track 3, while ensuring a reliable contact. By passing an electric current through a serpentine track 3 thermal energy is released. The intensity of heating of each seat and the lower zone can be adjusted individually. The heating surfaces in contact with the human body (members of the crew or passengers), not more than 40oC. Heating the cladding of walls and a ceiling - up to 70oC. controlling the rate of heat lining is made from the cockpit.Declared the heating device can be powered from the onboard power supply system, and the constant current source formed on the outer surface of the cladding units airframe of the aircraft. Used it about the again casing earned as a constant current source, it is necessary that the charges of static electricity under the action of the absolute capacity of the aircraft, the value of which is 105, 106In, were allotted in the heating elements of a heating system of the cabins and saloons of the aircraft.External electric power source is arranged as follows. Surface units of the glider, which during flight matautia counter flow of air, is covered with electrically insulating varnish, and on top of insulation layer deposited using a conductive enamel brands AK-928 or AK-562 serpentine paths associated with electric heaters.The airframe, overcoming in-flight counter stream of air can be regarded as a wind power plant, the capacity of which can meet the needs of the heated cabins and salons and other systems of the aircraft.Sources of information
1. Passenger aircraft Be-30. Technical description, book II, part 1 "heating and ventilation, de-icing device.2. Be-103 Aircraft. Engineering note.3. The equipment of the aircraft. A. P. Volkodav, E., Singed. - M.: Mashinostroenie, 19805.THE 245-35 on TTPC-4.6. The magazine "ASS="ptx2">