The method of obtaining an antiseptic for wood impregnation
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to the preparation of wood materials in construction and can be used as impregnating antiseptic and biomagnetometer composition. The method includes the preparation of water-soluble drug containing diammonium phosphate, urea, and sodium fluoride. In the preparation additionally injected aqueous solution acetonitriles resin. A certain ratio of the components provides a high antiseptic and fire-retardant properties. table 2. The invention relates to the production of antiseptics for wood impregnation. A method of obtaining antiseptics containing sodium fluoride and boric acid. Known drug FBC-211, which is obtained by mixing sodium fluoride, boric acid and soda ash /Lomakin, A. D. Protection of wood and wood-based materials. - M.: Forest industry, 1990. - S./  .The drug FBC-211 refers to moderately soluble antiseptical (its solubility at 20o- 10%), washed out of the wood. Get the drug by mixing the components at a mass ratio of sodium fluoride, boric acid and soda 2:1:1.The disadvantage of this method averagecase capacity in wood and high toxicity of the finished product (the second hazard class standard /GOST 12.1.007-76. Harmful substances. Classification and General safety requirements. - M.: Publishing house of standards, 1977/ ).The closest to the essence and the achieved result for the proposed method and adopted for the prototype, is a method of obtaining an antiseptic by dissolving in water drug DMF), including, wt.%:
DAP - 25-42
Urea - 25-42
Sodium fluoride - 16-50
/GOST 200228-82. Protection of wood. The classification. - M.: Publishing house of standards, 1982/ .The disadvantage of this method is that when a good fire proofing properties, insufficient antiseptic, while increasing the proportion of sodium fluoride in the product increases the environmental risk impregnating compositions (second hazard class standard /GOST 12.1.007-76. Harmful substances. Classification and General safety requirements. - M.: Publishing house of standards, 1977/  ).The technical result of the invention is to improve the protecting ability of the antiseptic compositions without increasing concentrations harmful to humans and environmentally hazardous components.The technical result is achieved by the fact that water-soluble product containing 42 wt.% of diammonium phosphate, 42 wt.% urea and 16 wt.% fluoride noszenia components, wt.%:
Water-soluble drug - 18
An aqueous solution acetonitriles resin brand ACF-3M-65 - 82
Oceanfarmasea resin produced domestic chemical industry in the form of 65%, 75%, 85% in water solutions.In laboratory conditions for the expert evaluation of the proposed method of obtaining an antiseptic for impregnation of wood were prepared several compounds on the basis of DMF by dissolving it in water in accordance with standards /GOST 20022.2-80. Protection of wood. The classification. - M.: Publishing house of standards, 1980/  and by the present invention by dissolving in the solution acetonitriles resin brand ACF-3M-65 /TU 64-11-11-88. Resin oceanfarmasea ACF-3M-65.- Samara, 1988/ .In all examples, the drug DMF) had the same composition, wt.%:
DAP - 42
Urea - 42
Sodium fluoride - 16
Such ratios of components are selected based not dangerous fluoride sodium compositions prepared by dissolving the above-mentioned mixture to 18 mass percent in solutions acetonitriles resin brand ACF-3M-65.Each of the compositions were tested to determine the biological stability and activity against derawar the illium.The tests were carried out on samples svezhevypechennoj sapwood pine wood size: HH mm and 80 per cent humidity.Samples were processed by immersion in impregnation solutions and was aged for 50 days in a humid chamber at a temperature of 202oC. during the experiment was carried out interim monitoring fouling fungi with an interval of 10 days from the moment of experience. Size of the fouling of the samples was expressed as a percentage of the total sample, and then determined the preservation of samples. The results of microbiological investigations are given in table 1.Tests to assess the stability of the wood to the effects of fungi was carried out according to the standard /GOST 9.049-91. The polymeric materials and their components. - M.: Publishing house of standards, 1992/  in the medium of čapek. For contamination of samples used pure cultures of fungi the most common genera Aspergillus and Penicillium. Funginertness materials was evaluated by the intensity of the development of fungi on the samples on a 6-point grading scale /GOST 9.049-91. The polymeric materials and their components. - M.: Publishing house of standards, 1992/ . The test results showed a slight growth of fungi on the samples treated with the s-polymer and their components. - M.: Publishing house of standards, 1992/  these samples can be estimated 2; 1; 0 - points.According to the results of microbiological tests, we can conclude that the antiseptic compositions 3, 4, 5, prepared by the proposed method have a high antiseptic properties.Part 2 provides a noticeable improvement antiseptic properties compared to the prototype (part 1).Part 5 (dry mixture of DMF is dissolved in 6% solution ACF-3M-65) gives the maximum effect antiseptic properties, but gives greater long-term stickiness of the surfaces of the processed samples.The best compositions are the compositions obtained by dissolving the dry mixture in DMF 2-4% concentration solutions ACF-3M-65. Thus, as shown by Toxicological tests in the selected limits of the ratios of components is reduced hazard class mixture from 2nd to 3rd. When conducting complex tests was found more positive effects of the compounds obtained by the claimed method, namely, fire-retardant properties.Testing of flame retardant properties of wood impregnated obtained by the present method compounds and composition prototype, carried out by the method of "fire what we can conclude, that compounds 3, 4, 5, prepared by the proposed method have a high flame-retardant properties.In this part 2 does not give a noticeable improvement compared to the prototype (part 1), quality neither the biological nor the fire resistance of wood.Part 5 gives the maximum effect antiseptic properties, but gives greater long-term stickiness of the surfaces of treated materials.The best compositions are the compositions obtained by dissolving the dry mixture in DMF 2-4% concentration solutions ACF-3M-65. Such compositions have good antiseptic properties and provide a second group of fireproof efficiency in double handling.The increase of the protective effect of the claimed antiseptic, obtained by the claimed method is caused aimed comprehensive action acetonitriles resin.Oligomeric macroeconomie connections that form the basis of resin, have independent antiseptic properties. In addition, have a theoretical basis the following factors:
- the presence in the resin of highly active hydroxyl and carbonyl groups increase the penetrating ability of a solution;
< who interact with methylol resin components;
- pulp of wood also gradually interacts with macroeconomi the oligomers;
- chemically active elements of wood are playing a role, acting as catalysts or initiators of polymerization processes and polioptila resins;
- resin ACF-3M-65 refers to non-combustible, inflammable substances, so her co-presence with diammonium phosphate and other flame retardants gives a synergistic effect and increases the fire resistance of the treated wood;
- at an elevated temperature of more than 100oWith the excess resin that have not come into contact with the active substances of the wood, as well as neoplasms otverzhdajutsja, turning into a nonflammable material. Fibres of wood, covered with a film of resin and its products neoplasms, after the cessation of flaming combustion is not smolder.The combination of these and other possible processes and result in a noticeable intensification of antiseptic and flame retardant properties of the compositions obtained by dissolving a mixture of DMF solution ACF-3M-65.Conducted by the applicant's analysis on scientific, technical and patent information sources helped to identify distinctive features in the claimed technical is P CLASS="ptx2">In the detected information there is no information about the specified technical result and it is not detected the influence of individual characteristics on the achievement of a positive result. Therefore, this solution satisfies the criterion of "inventive step".The criteria of the invention "industrial applicability" is confirmed by the fact that the proposed method of preparation of the antiseptic impregnation of wood-based solutions antonioalmeida resin brand ACF-3M-65 includes available produced by domestic industry substances and can successfully without increasing capital costs used in the industries for the preparation of wood materials in construction. The method of obtaining an antiseptic for wood impregnation, comprising preparing a water-soluble product containing 42 wt. % of diammonium phosphate, 42 wt. % urea and 16 wt. % of sodium fluoride, characterized in that the preparation additionally impose 1-6% aqueous solution acetonitriles resin brand ACF-SM-65 in the following ratio, wt. %:
Water-soluble drug - 18
An aqueous solution acetonitriles resin brand ACF-SM-65 - 82
FIELD: organic chemistry, antiseptics.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to antiseptic preparations designated for biochemical protection of cellulose-containing materials, in particular, wood against fungi blue rot and mold during transportation and drying and for temporal protection against wood-decomposing fungi under conditions of periodically passing wetting. Antiseptic based on compounds of quaternary nitrogen comprises as an active component 1,1-dimethyl-1-alkylhydrazinium chlorides of the formula (I) . Antiseptic working solution contains 0.5 wt.-% of active component, not less. Antiseptic elicits high degree of activity and effective against fungi blue rot, mold and wood-decomposing fungi simultaneously.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness and valuable properties of antiseptic.
2 cl, 1 tbl, 3 ex
FIELD: protection of wood, for example, protection of green lumbers, against mold and wood-coloring funguses, as well as against insects of various types.
SUBSTANCE: the agent for protection of wood contains sodium dimethyldithiocarbamate in the form of aqueous solution and additionally insecticide chlorpyrophos in the form of a hydrocarbon solution containing in mass percent: chlorpyrophos -30 to 60, aniono-active surface-active agent 1 to 10, non-ionogenic surface-active agent 1 to 10, C7-C10-aromatic solvent - the rest. At a mass ratio of the solution of sodium dimethyldithiocarbomate to the mentioned chlorpyrophos equal to 1.0:0.2 - 5.0.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency of the agent.
2 tbl, 3 ex
FIELD: protection of wood, for example protection of green lumbers against mold and wood-coloring funguses, as well as against insects of various types.
SUBSTANCE: the agent for protection of wood contains fungicides-sodium dimethyldithiocarbomate and sodium pentaborate, wetting agent sinterol or alkylsulfonate as a quaternary ammonium base - ЛПЭ bactericide, ethylene glycol, defoamer - 2-ethylhexanol, ethylene glycol, water at the following relation of the components, mass percent: sodium pentaborate - 5 to 15, sodium dimethyldithiocarbomate 5-15, ЛПЭ bactericide, sinterol or alkylsulfonate - 5 to 15, 2-ethylhexanol - 1 to 5, ethylene glycol - 5 to 20, water - up to 100.
EFFECT: due to its balanced composition and absence of high-toxic compounds and sparingly soluble sediments, the offered agent makes it possible to enhance the biological efficiency and improve the operating properties.
FIELD: woodworking industry, building materials industry, in particular wood fire- and biological protection.
SUBSTANCE: claimed composition contains (mass %): starch 4.13-5.0; phosphoric acid 18.36-20.0; amyl alcohol 2.0-3.0; dimethylphosphite 23.58-24.08; dimethylformamide 15.07-16.03; maleic acid 4.15-5.04, ethylene glycol 15.67-18.0, and balance: water. Composition of present invention has living time of 3 years.
EFFECT: composition providing wood fire- and biological resistance without quality losses.
3 tbl, 1 ex
FIELD: woodworking industry.
SUBSTANCE: agent, which may particularly be used to protect wet carving wood, contains, wt %: boric acid 10-25, sodium dimethyl dithiocarbamate 10-20, alkyl sulfonate 1-10, dimethylalkylbenzylammonium chloride 10-50, 2-ethylhexanol (additional component) 1-5, and ethylene glycol 5-30.
EFFECT: enhanced biological efficiency and improved working characteristics.
FIELD: chemical treatment of materials.
SUBSTANCE: composition for removing black deposits resulting from oxidation and fungi colonies contains liquid chlorine (65-75 g/L active Cl), saturated monoatomic alcohol with 2 or 3 carbon atoms (300-250 g/L), and water to 1 L.
EFFECT: achieved restoration of initial color of surface without degradation surface structure.
12 cl, 1 dwg, 4 ex
FIELD: woodworking industry.
SUBSTANCE: low-temperature wood protection agent with bio- and moisture-protection effect represents alcohol-water solution of phenol-formaldehyde resin supplemented by iron sulfate and potassium sulfate, in particular containing, wt %: ethanol (as anhydrous) 42.4-62.4, resin 10-20, iron sulfate 0.05-0.10, potassium bromide 0.05-0.10, and water - the balance.
EFFECT: extended efficiency temperature range, improved moistening and wood-impregnation abilities, achieved prevention of impregnated wood from moisture absorption, lack of washout, and imparted biological protection.
FIELD: protective agents for wood.
SUBSTANCE: low-temperature protective agent for wood with bioprotective and fireproofing effect represents an aqueous-alcoholic solution of o-phosphoric acid and silver nitrate in the following ratio of components, wt.-%: o-phosphoric acid, 10-20; silver nitrate, 0.0001-0.0005; aqueous-alcoholic solution, the balance. Low-temperature protective agent for wood can be used in treatment of wood and wood articles at positive, moderate and low temperatures and possesses good wettability and penetrating ability into wood and provides bioprotection and fireproofing.
EFFECT: valuable properties of agent.
3 tbl, 2 ex
FIELD: wood-working, in particular, methods for protection of wood products, applicable in the furniture industry and in civil engineering.
SUBSTANCE: in the first modification the method consists in the fact that the product surface is worked by an impregnation compound containing, percent by mass: 70-80 of glycerol and 20-30 of water, at a temperature of 15 to 30C, drying in this case is accomplished at 15 to 30C, drying in this case is accomplished at 15 to 30C during 10 to 12 hours. In the second modification the method consists in the fact that the product surface is worked by an impregnation compound containing, percent by mass: 70-80 of glycerol, 5-10 of blue copperas and 15-20 of water, at a temperature of 15 to 30C, drying in this case is accomplished at 15 to 30C during 10 to 12 hours.
EFFECT: simplified method for working of wood products, enhanced weatherproofness of products, and provided bioprotection of products against batteries, fingi and attack of insects.
2 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: methods of production of antipyrines; woodworking industry; production of fire-resistant plate products; construction engineering.
SUBSTANCE: proposed method includes interaction of carbamide formaldehyde concentrate of the following composition, mass-%: carbamide, 21-25; formaldehyde, 54-60; the remainder being water with ammonia water taken at equimolar ratio formaldehyde and ammonia at heating in weak-alkaline medium in presence of aminoalcohol selected from group containing mono-ethanol amine, di-ethanol amine, tri-ethanol amine, amine modifying agent AM-1 or their mixtures added together with ammonia water in the amount of 0.01-0.02 mass-% per 100 mass-% of carbamide formaldehyde concentrate at subsequent introduction of 1-10 mass-% of carbamide per 100 mass-% of carbamide formaldehyde concentrate, cooling, neutralization of reaction mixture by orthophosphoric acid to pH=6.0-8.0 and introduction of 0.1-0.5 mass-% of sodium fluosilicate and 0.1-0.8 mass-% of potassium bichromate into synthesized product.
EFFECT: optimization of synthesis of antipyrines at enhanced fire resistance efficiency.
1 tbl, 2 ex