(57) Abstract:The invention relates to anti-corrosion coatings applied under acrylic, urethane, perchlorovinyl and epoxy enamel in the manufacture and repair of aircraft products from aluminium and magnesium alloys and steels. In addition to the polymeric binder is a copolymer of butyl methacrylate and methacrylic acid BMC-5, modifying additives - melamine-formaldehyde resin K-421-02, pigment - strontium chromic acid and mixtures of organic solvents - butyl acetate, butanol and xylene, primer further comprises acetone, ethyl alcohol and toluene. The combination of components in a certain ratio reduces the drying time, increase the resilience and resistance of the primer. 5 table. The invention relates to adhesion, anti-corrosion primers, applied under acrylic, urethane, perchlorovinyl and epoxy enamel for corrosion protection in the manufacture and repair of aircraft products of aluminium, magnesium, titanium alloys and steels.In Russia and abroad are widely applied adhesive coating, which represent solutions of acrylic copolymers in organic races who azizia, includes acrylic copolymer (methyl methacrylate monomethacrylate ether of ethylene glycol content of hydroxyl groups), the modifying additive is a hydroxyl-containing oligomer, isocyanate hardener, pigments (titanium dioxide, iron oxide pigments and chromium oxide) and solvents (USSR author's certificate 840082).Known composition, comprising an aqueous dispersion of a copolymer containing an ester of acrylic or methacrylic chelate with monohydroxy alcohols, anxietymedical or mixture of oxitetraciclina with polypropyleneconstruction, methacrylic acid and styrene, a solution in an organic solvent oxyalkylation, alkylmethacrylamide and methacrylic acid; modifying additive is a water - soluble or water-dispersed aminoformaldehyde resin, or esterified with monohydroxy alcohols (RF patent 1068039).Also known composition containing an acrylic resin or copolymers, thermoplastic (curable isocyanate) or thermoset (175-240oC), fluorocarbon resin, pigments, barium sulfate, strontium chromate, titanium oxide) and a fluidity modifier, benzoguanamine (patent EP 0177168).Disadvantages vishey the two-component composition using for drying and curing very toxic isocyanate hardeners,
the use of acrylic-fluorocarbon adhesive sublayer, restricting the use of the composition of light alloys: magnesium, aluminum, lithium,
- use in the compositions of the following pigments: iron oxide, carbon black, aluminum powder, which does not protect against the corrosion of light metals and alloys.The closest technical solution of the present invention, taken as a prototype, is the composition and.with. 896049, including, wt.%:
Copolymer of butyl acrylate, styrene, methacrylic acid and methyl methacrylate with a ratio of monomers 45:17,5:2,5:35 - 15,0-25,0
Nitrocellulose - 2,0-6,0
The plasticizer is 0.05 to 3.5
Pigments - 1,0-25,0
The petroleum resin styrene type - 0,5-5,0
Organic solvents - Rest
As modifying additives used nitrocellulose and a petroleum resin styrene type Pyroplast-2 (TU 38-20221-77) and resin paint SPP (TU 38-10916-79), representing the polymerization products of unsaturated compounds.As the pigments in the composition is applied titanium dioxide, carbon black, iron oxide pigments, aluminum powder, organic pigments, and dyes.
is on or mixtures thereof.As solvents used ethyl cellosolve, xylene, butanol, isobutyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol.The composition is intended for coatings, namely protective and decorative coatings on wood, glass, metal, plastics.The disadvantages of the compositions of the specified prototype are:
- low adhesion and anti-corrosion properties,
- low temperature resistance and fire hazards in the content of the nitrocellulose in the composition,
- cannot be used as the adhesion substrate coating systems with perchlorovinyl, acrylic, epoxy and polyurethane enamels.The technical purpose of this invention is to provide a quick drying at a temperature of 12-35oWith primer survive up to one year in coating systems with different enamels, with high adhesion and anti-corrosion properties and intended for the manufacture and repair of aircraft aluminum, magnesium, titanium alloys and steels.The primer is intended for acrylic, perchlorovinyl, epoxy and polyurethane enamel.The offered primer is sledai acid and methacrylic acid) - the polymer binder (THE 6-02-115-90) - 100
Melamine-formaldehyde resin - modifiera additive (TU 6-10-1022-78) - 20-30
Strontium chromic acid (TU 48-4-239-82) - pigment - 40-60
Organic solvents in the mixture: butyl acetate grades a,B(GOST 8981-78), butyl alcohol (butanol) (GOST 5208-81), toluene (GOST 14710-78), ethyl alcohol (GOST 11547-90), acetone (GOST 2768-84), xylene (GOST 9949-76, GOST 9410-78) - 500-1200
As the acrylic copolymer, butyl ester of methacrylic acid and methacrylic acid copolymer is applied BMK-5 (TU 6-02-115-91) (specific viscosity of 0.5% solution 0,16-0,25; acid number of 0.1 mg KOH; mass fraction associated methacrylic acid 3,9-4,7%).As modifying additives used melamine-formaldehyde resin K-421-02 (TU 48-4-239-82), which is a condensation product of melamine, formaldehyde and butanol in various solvents (viscosity of 40-50 C, the contents of non-volatile 48-52%, the content of free formaldehyde not more than 3.0%, an acid number of not more than 1.0 mg KOH).Introduction to composition:
- acrylic copolymer BMC-5 (in solution) allows use of quick-drying primer as when 12-35o(For 0.5-1 h) or 80-100oWith (within 1 h) and edificator contributes to the stability of the inventive primer to 1 year or more;
- introduction to the mixture of organic solvents (butyl acetate, butyl alcohol, xylene) volatile solvents (acetone, ethyl alcohol, toluene) improves the solubility of the film-forming components, an acrylic copolymer and melamine-formaldehyde modifier and at the same time contributes to a more rapid volatilization of the solvent from the film - rapid drying of the coating;
- strontium chromic acid provides anti-corrosion and adhesion properties of the primer coating.The inventive primer such structure enables the use of primer in coating systems with different enamel (acrylic, perchlorovinyl) melamine-formaldehyde, amoxicilli, polyurethane, having a temperature from 100 to 200 to 250oWith, and used on aluminum, magnesium, titanium alloys and steels, including galvanic coatings.An example implementation
Acrylic copolymer BMC-5 dissolved in a mixture of organic solvents. Strontium chromic acid is dispersed in the solution of melamine-formaldehyde resin K-421-02 ball or bead mill. Upon reaching the desired degree of milling the contents of windmills pumped the training set to type on viscosity and the content of non-volatiles adding the remaining solvent mixture. Viscosity of the primer should be in the range from 13 to 130 C, the mass fraction of solids of 13.5% to 39%.In table. 1 shows the compositions of the claimed composition and the prototype and the ratio of the components.In table. 2 illustrates the properties of the applied primer solution and coating systems with different enamels (PL. 3 and 4).From the test results it follows that the inventive primer exceeds the prototype for manufacturability (drying time and vitality), physico-mechanical properties (impact strength), resistance to temperature extremes from minus 40 to + 40oC) there is no danger of spontaneous combustion (table. 2).The advantage of the inventive primer when compared to the prototype appears when testing the inventive primer in coating systems with different enamels for metals and alloys with different surface treatment (table. 3 and 4). The floor of the prototype when applied to aluminum alloys are anodized, steel cadmium-plated steels, magnesium alloys chromated, titanium alloys under the action of moisture loses adhesion, and exposed to corrosive environments (salt mist) does not provide long-term protection is Yanomami, melamine-formaldehyde, etc. that are used in various engineering industries. Coating systems with the inventive primer retain adhesion and protective properties when wet and under the action of corrosive environment for a long time (PL.5).The inventive primer is a technologically - quick drying when 12-35o, stable during storage, has adhesion and anti-corrosion properties. Coatings of the inventive priming composition and with different enamels have high wear resistance and are intended for protection of surfaces of aluminum, magnesium, titanium alloys and steels. Primer for corrosion-resistant coating comprising a polymeric binder based on a copolymer BMC-5-copolymer of butyl methacrylate and methacrylic acid-modifying additive is a melamine-formaldehyde resin K-421-02, pigment - strontium chronologicly and a mixture of organic solvents butyl acetate, butanol, xylene, wherein the solvent mixture further comprises acetone, ethyl alcohol and toluene, in the following ratio, wt. including :
The copolymer of butyl methacrylate and methacrylic acid (BMK is e organic solvents 500 - 1200
FIELD: organic chemistry, technical materials.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to material used for marking roads with asphalt-concrete coating. Invention describes thermoplastic mastic comprising film-forming polymer, titanium dioxide, plasticizing agents, phototechnical additives and mineral filling agents. Mastic comprises triple acrylic polymer of butyl methacrylate, methacrylic acid and styrene with acid number 6.0-9.0 mg KOH/g, softening point 90-112°C and relative viscosity 1.4-1.8 for 2% solution in butyl acetate as a film-forming agent; mastic comprises a mixture of dibutyl-ortho-phthalate or plasticizer agent EDOS with dimethylterephthalate as plasticizing agents. Mastic comprises organic optical whitening agent, possibly in mixture with glass microbeads as a phototechnical additive, and a mixture of quartz sand and micromarble particles as a mineral filling agent. Proposed mastic provides preparing coating of the best whiteness (above 80%) and less fragility in the broad exploitation temperature range.
EFFECT: improved and valuable properties of mastic.
2 tbl, 1 ex