(57) Abstract:The invention relates to a power system and can be used for heating liquids. The heat source includes a housing mounted in the housing of the generator on the drive shaft of the centrifugal impeller made multi-blade, the input and output window for the passage of fluid. Body heat generator made in the form of capacity to the drive shaft located vertically centrifugal impeller further comprises front and rear disks, forming flow channels, each of which has input and output apertures. The heat source is further provided with valve box, made in the form of a cylindrical Cup, which contains the output window and valves made of a given size and installed in front of the openings of the channels of the centrifugal impeller, which together with these holes form a suction cavity of the centrifugal impeller. The tank is provided with a tubular element, and the ends of the drive shaft movably connected to the support buildings, one of which is located coaxially with the cylindrical Cup and rigidly fixed at its bottom, and the other fixed on roofs shall loveknot and to ensure broad technological capabilities. 3 Il. The invention relates to a power system and can be used for heating the liquid.A device (patent of Russian Federation RU 2085273 C1, 27.07.97), including mixed case made from separate sections fastened together, at least two working chambers, which is installed with centrifugal wheels mounted on the periphery of the rings, and in the working chambers opposite each rotor is fixed to the stator. Working chamber communicated with each other by means of diffusers and provided with inlet and discharge pipes.Known devices have disadvantages such as complexity of design, large axial load on the bearings, the complexity of the Assembly and the difficulty of alignment, resulting in low reliability and durability.Known heat (patent RU 2142604 C1, class F 24 J 3/00, published. 10.12.1999), comprising a housing mounted in the housing of the generator on the drive shaft of the centrifugal impeller made multi-blade, the input and output window for the passage of fluid.The disadvantages of the known pump-boiler are:
axial displacement of the rotor, leading to bullies;
- the collapse (condensation) caview;
- mountable chassis, the presence of a large number of servo controlling apparatus, connecting pipes and tubes, complicate the design and reduce the reliability.The technical problem solved by the invention consists in creating a more simple technological device that has high reliability, durability and low build requirements. This problem is solved due to the fact that the heat generator includes a housing mounted in the housing of the generator on the drive shaft of the centrifugal impeller made multi-blade, the input and output window for the passage of fluid. Body heat generator made in the form of capacity to the drive shaft located vertically centrifugal impeller further comprises front and rear disks, forming flow channels, each of which has input and output apertures. The heat source is further provided with valve box, made in the form of a cylindrical Cup, which contains the output window and valves made of a given size and installed in front of the openings of the channels of the centrifugal impeller, which together with these holes form the sun the underwater shaft movably connected to the bearing housings, one of which is located coaxially with the cylindrical Cup and rigidly fixed at its bottom, and the other fixed on the top of the silo.The above structural changes provide the following technical result:
1. By placing a heat source directly into the tank with the heated liquid removed:
- prefab housing boiler;
- pipeline system and equipment;
- unproductive fluid flows;
which leads to simplification of the structure and reduce energy consumption.2. Due to the position of valve boxes in the suction cavity of the wheel, the formation of cavitation bubbles and their growth occurs in each channel of the wheel, and collapse (condensation) mentioned bubbles occurs outside of the wheel, resulting in improved durability and increased reliability.3. The location in the vessel with the heated fluid tubular heaters expands options for space heating by circulation of liquid or air through the heaters or water directly from the tank.In Fig.1 shows a longitudinal resolution B (Fig.1), cross-section of the valve box on the axes of the input window.The heat source comprises a tank 1, which is installed on the drive shaft 2 of the working of the centrifugal multi-blade wheel 3, consisting of anterior disc 4 back disk 5 and 6 blades, between which is formed a flow channel 7, each of which has input and output holes. To the vessel attached valve box 8, which is made in the shape of the glass. On the cylinder of glass along the perimeter of the executed input 9 output 10 boxes that are located in two tiers. The output window 10 and the valve 11 are in the top tier and installed with a gap in the suction cavity of the wheel 3 opposite the inlet channels 7, and the input window 9 are located on the bottom floor and are located outside of the wheel 3. At the bottom of the Cup 8 is fixed supporting body 12, which is located coaxially to the cylinder of the Cup 8 and adjustably connected to the end of the drive shaft 2, the second end of the shaft 2 is installed in the bearing housing 13, which is fixed on the lid of the container 1. The tank 1 is equipped with valves 14 and 15 and tubular heating elements 17, the working part of which is located inside the tank 1, and the holes 18 and 19 on the outside of the tank 1.Heat works sleduushemu 7 periodically closed by a valve 11 and open Windows 10. The duration of the closing and opening of inlet channels 7 set the window sizes of 10 and a valve 11. At the time of closing of the inlet of each channel 7 volume of liquid present in the cavity of the channel 7, due to the inertia force and the centrifugal force separates from the wall of the valve 11, there is a break in the continuity of the liquid, which is accompanied by a sharp decrease in pressure in the cavity of the channel 7, which is much below the saturation pressure of water vapor at a given temperature, and the liquid begins to boil, forming cavitation bubbles and their growth to the final dimensions. Perticaia fluid passes through the gaps between the glass 8 and the wheel 3 in the cavity of the channel 7, which is subjected to cavitation. During the opening of the inlet channel 7 of the cavity through the outlet is thrown out by centrifugal force and at high speed cavitation fluid volume, and simultaneously through the inlet cavity of the channel 7 is filled with new fluid volume 16 of the container 1. The ejected amount of liquid collides with a mass of liquid 16 in the path of its movement, including cavitation bubbles released previous 7 channels. In the area of the collision occurs due to the increased pressure, the compression of the floor the CSOs heated liquid 16 of the container 1. The heat from the heated fluid 16 is made either through a hot wall heaters 17, passing through them, the air or fluid for space heating, or through valves 14 or 15 produce a selection of heated liquid 16.thermostat sets the temperature interval of operation of the heat source, which is favourable for the reduction of energy consumption for the formation of cavitation bubbles.The proposed generator can be docked with a water turbine, wind turbine and other energy sources to provide heat in the room as warm air or water. The heat generator, comprising a housing mounted in the housing of the generator on the drive shaft of the centrifugal impeller made multi-blade, the input and output window for the passage of fluid, characterized in that the housing of the heat generator is made in the form of capacity to the drive shaft located vertically centrifugal impeller further comprises front and rear disks, forming flow channels, each of which has input and output apertures, and the heat source is further provided with valve box, made in the form of a cylindrical Cup, which contains centuries centrifugal impeller, together with these holes form a suction cavity of the centrifugal impeller, the tank is provided with a tubular element, and the ends of the drive shaft movably connected to the support buildings, one of which is located coaxially with the cylindrical Cup and rigidly fixed at its bottom, and the other fixed on the top of the silo.
FIELD: low-power engineering, applicable as a component of windmills for production of heated water in houses not provided with centralized hot water supply.
SUBSTANCE: the friction heater has a tank with heated liquid, fixed and rotary disks coupled to the drive shaft for joint axial motion, and a propeller with the working force in the direction of the disks are installed in the tank. The novelty in the offered heater is the installation of additional fixed and rotary disks, the propeller is fastened on the drive shaft, and each of the rotary disks is installed between two fixed disks, and a float located above the propeller for rotation relative to the drive shaft and for axial motion on the latter.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency of heater operation at the same rotary speed of the drive shaft.
FIELD: cavitation and vortex heat generators; heating liquids in various hydraulic systems; activation of mixing, dispersion and chemical interaction processes.
SUBSTANCE: proposed hydrodynamic heat generator is provided with liquid accelerator made in form of bladed impeller at guaranteed small clearance; it is mounted in circular bush provided with tangential passages located over periphery and used for connecting the peripheral surface of impeller with vortex cylindrical chambers found in bush through longitudinal slots in their lateral surfaces. Mounted at outlet of cylindrical vortex chambers are accelerating packings extending to braking chamber where cavity resonators are arranged. Bladed impellers may be of different types: open or closed-type centrifugal impellers at angle more than 90 deg. and centrifugal vortex impellers; vortex and braking chambers may be also made in different versions.
EFFECT: low losses of energy; enhanced stability of cavities; enhanced efficiency.
15 cl, 5 dwg
FIELD: heat power engineering.
SUBSTANCE: heating device comprises generator of heat energy and system for supplying heat to a consumer, which are interconnected through the supplying and discharging pipelines forming a closed contour. The contour has a net pump and at least one recirculation pipeline which receives at least one member provided with a converging pipe, diverging pipe, and one ring groove made between the diverging and converging pipes. The method of operation of the heating device comprises pumping the heat-transfer agent in the contour comprising at least one member with converging and diverging pipes. The heat-transfer agent is pumped under pressure which excludes the onset of cavitation in the heat-transfer agent flow.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency.
16 cl, 7 dwg
FIELD: heat-power engineering; heating systems; water heating systems, public services, agricultural sector and transport facilities.
SUBSTANCE: steam from electric steam generator is delivered to jet apparatus nozzle where it is mixed with cold liquid flow for forming two-phase flow at acceleration to supersonic velocity. At mixing chamber outlet, this two-phase flow is decelerated for forming shock wave and converting the flow into liquid flow after shock wave. Then, flow is divided and one part is directed to heat exchanger of vortex tube where it is heated and directed for replenishment of electric steam generator. Other part is directed to nozzle apparatus where it is accelerated to supersonic velocity for forming two-phase flow, after which it is decelerated for converting it into liquid flow saturated with micro-bubble component. Nozzle apparatus outlet is connected with swirler inlet where vortex flow is formed; from swirler, flow is directed to vortex tube where heat is released and flow is divided into hot and cold components. From vortex tube, flow is directed to heat exchanger for transfer of heat to second loop; cooled liquid flow is directed to ejector inlet.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency of plant.
FIELD: power engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device comprises high-pressure pump, hydraulic motor, and safety device which are arranged in the tank under the level of fluid. The delivery space of the high-pressure pump is connected with the supplying passage of the hydraulic motor through the high-pressure pipeline which is made of a cylindrical coil whose longitudinal axis is coaxial to the longitudinal axes of the housing, diffuser of the resonance vibrations , and ring made of a trancated cone. The discharging passage of the hydraulic motor is connected through the a pipeline with the sprayer whose longitudinal axis is coaxial to the axes of the deflector and head, longitudinal axis of the diffuser, longitudinal axis of the ring, and longitudinal axis of the magnetostriction emitter.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency.
FIELD: heat power engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device for heating water comprises heat generator of pump type, which consists of housing that have cylindrical section and receives at least one member for acceleration of fluid flow made of working wheel composed of two disks which allow the working wheel to be set in rotation and disk made of a flat ring secured inside the cylindrical section of the housing in the zone of rotation of working wheel coaxially to it, one member for decelerating fluid flow made of a conical straightener, and heat exchange system connected with the delivery branch pipe and the pump. The disks of the working wheel define nozzles arranged closer to its face. The working wheel and unmovable disk define space of variable cross-section for sucking heated fluid through the nozzles and supplying it to consumers. According to a particular version, the working wheel can be mounted for permitting adjusting the spaces between its sides and lids at the inlet and outlet of the heat generator.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency.
FIELD: heat production by means other than fuel combustion for premises water heating systems.
SUBSTANCE: proposed cavitation-type rotary heat-generator has housing provided with heated-liquid inlet and outlet and cylindrical surface carrying two coaxial rings of which one is fixed in position relative to housing and other ring is set in rotary motion by drive shaft disposed coaxially with rings. The latter are provided with radial holes disposed in plane perpendicular to axis of revolution. External coaxial ring is revolving and internal one is fixed in position relative to housing, clearance of 0.5 to 3 mm being provided between external revolving ring and internal cylindrical surface of housing. Steel disk is turned onto threaded end of drive shaft and external revolving ring is turned onto its rim. Drive shaft has spider with steel spokes tightened by means of claw nuts installed in depressions of external revolving ring. Threaded end of drive shaft mounts metal head with rimmed textolite disk attached thereto; this rimmed disk carries external revolving ring. Diameter of holes in internal fixed ring is larger by 1.5 - 3 times that that of holes in external revolving ring. Hole number in external revolving ring is other than that in internal fixed one.
EFFECT: augmented cavitation processes occurring during rotor revolution which enhances heating efficiency.
6 cl, 5 dwg
FIELD: heat-power engineering; generation of heat in the course of combustion; degassing liquid in the course of heating.
SUBSTANCE: proposed heat generator includes cyclone-type jet apparatus mounted vertically and provided with inlet branch pipe located in upper part and outlet branch pipe located in lower portion; it is also provided with expansion reservoir mounted above jet apparatus; upper cavity of this jet apparatus is communicated with expansion reservoir.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency of degassing liquid; enhanced corrosion resistance; increased flow rate of liquid; reduced noise of pump.
2 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: power engineering; use of geothermal heat in units using water from external sources.
SUBSTANCE: proposed plant includes vertical delivery well-bore running to earth's crust and vertical outlet well-bore located at some distance from delivery well-bore; provision is made for evacuation of vapor from this well-bore; plant is also provided with horizontal well-bore for connection of two vertical well-bores and at least one section of horizontal well-bore located in hot rock; all said well-bores are provided with casing pipes to exclude contact of liquid flowing through well-bores with soil or underground water; water obtained after condensation of vapor from outlet well-bore is pumped to delivery well-bore and is used repeatedly. Besides that, horizontal well-bore may be entirely located in rock; delivery and outlet well-bores enter hot rock; plant is provided with devices for delivery of water from delivery well-bore to horizontal well-bore. Water admitting to rock is not contaminated in such plant and may be used repeatedly.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency.
4 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: chemical and oil industry.
SUBSTANCE: method comprises supplying methane-containing gas to the cavitation liquid (water), bringing the gas into contact with the cavitation liquid to produce exothermic reactions, withdrawing heat, and removing oxygen-organic compositions, highest hydrocarbons, and unreacted gases from the cooled liquid, and rising pressure of the purified liquid. The reaction between the methane-containing gas and cavitation liquid is carried out in the presence of catalyzers that contain carbides, nitrides, borides and oxides of metals. The unreacted gases are supplied to the methane-containing gas.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency.