The method combined colonizatio and dyeing flax
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to the textile industry, namely to method combined colonizatio and dyeing of flax fiber. The method combined colonizatio and dyeing of flax, containing processing solution comprising alkali dye and a reducing agent, an oxidation dye, acidification and washing to remove acid, provides that the processing solution is subjected to severe flax fiber, pre elapsed mechanical razvlechenie to a linear density of 0.3 to 1.5 dtex, the solution is further added combined on the basis of the sodium salt ethylendiaminetetraacetic acid-based or derived ethylidenediphosphonic acid, as use dye VAT dye, as a reducing agent is used alone or in various combinations with each other hydrosulfite, rongalit and nitrogen-containing reducing agent, as oxidation dye and acidification are at the same time by sequential leaching with cold water and treatment with acidic hydrogen peroxide solution. The invention improves the manufacturability processing cottonin in various operations pravlenie
The invention relates to the textile industry, namely the processing of flax fiber for further use in wool - and hlopkopryadeniya to generate blended heathered and solid yarns and production of these fabrics and knitted fabrics and products, as well as in the production of nonwovens for medical purposes.Art
When processing cottonin in blended yarn with cotton, viscose and synthetic fibres there are significant difficulties in obtaining uniform and monochromatic colors of yarn or fabrics, since the susceptibility of cotton, viscose and linen to the dye even one class varies considerably. To get the same solid color on three losartana yarn or produced from her tissues is impossible, because for dyeing protein, cellulose and synthetic fibers it is necessary to use dyes of different classes with nesovmestimymi in a single technological process parameters dyeing. Therefore, the spinning process is subjected to pre-dyed fibers.Known methods of chemical colonizatio bast fibres, which consists in the sequential processing of flax fibre, cooking and, the.A. Kobyliansky, N. P. Lepeshinski. Technology cottonin. M, Gisleham,. 1939, S. 42; U.S. Pat. RI 2073753, IL, 6 D 01 1/02/.Their disadvantages are the multistage basic chemical operations (at least three), a longer duration, increased consumption of water.It is also known the use of chelating agents in the alkaline processing flax /GB 2186002 And 05.02.1987/. The purpose of the use - removal of pectins and hemicelluloses from flax, which improves the process of scutching flax and facilitates the removal process fires and short flax fiber.However, when such processing process colonizatio fiber fails.There is also known a method of dyeing kovovymi dyes cellulose fiber materials using the composition containing the dye, a reducing agent selected from the group comprising hydrosulfite, rongalit, nitrogen-containing reducing agent (for example, GB 1509450 And 04.05.78).However, providing the necessary colors, the method does not allow the process of elementarization fibers of flax and get cottonin required predomina properties.Because the process of chemical colonizatio can be performed in an alkaline medium at a high temperature in PR is the prevalence of continuous and periodic schemes dyeing /I. M. Bogdanov, D. A. Kobyliansky, N. P. Lepeshinski. Technology cottonin. M, Gisleham, 1939, S. 59-63/.The main disadvantages of continuous technology is the rapid cooling solutions, which requires a large consumption of steam for their heating, and a high rate of evaporation due to the open surface of barges with technological solutions having a temperature of 85-95oC.The closest technical solution is periodic way colonizatio and dyeing acid dyes /I. M. of Bogdanov, D. A. kobyliansky, N. P. Lepeshinski. Technology cottonin., M, Gisleham, 1939, S. 59-63/. It consists of the following operations.1. Boiling the fibers in the composition containing, in % by weight of the fiber:
Paint - 11 - 16
Sodium sulfide - 7 - 8
Caustic soda or 1,0
Calcium hydroxide - 2,5
Soda - 3,0
Sodium silicate - 3,0 - 5,0
Sodium chloride - 15,0
Contact - 1,5 - 2,0
The duration of cooking for 2 hours, the temperature - 100oC.2. Oxidation leucosolenia dye. The operation is carried out by blowing air into the pot after draining the solution or prone fibers in the air for 15-20 minutes3. Flushing hot and cold water.4. Acidification of rest the following disadvantages:
- low technological processing in the various operations of spinning production. Thus, fiber cottonin are characterized by high rigidity and fragility due to the deposition on the surface of insoluble salts of calcium and silicate precipitation. In addition, flax reduced strength properties due to degradation caused by exposure to sodium sulphide in alkaline medium. Manufacturability processing cottonin reduces also the lack of properties that determine its predmosti, in particular crimp, softness required water absorption, a high degree of elementarization fibers;
- low quality paint, which is manifested in low strength colors to wet treatments, sitopaladi and in the impossibility of obtaining bright and clean colors, and secondary colors and light tones;
- low environmental cleanliness caused by the use of a strong mineral acid, sodium sulphide, emitting into the air space of the working zones of hydrogen sulfide, and wastewater - sulfide ions.Thus, unknown green combined method of colonizatio and dyeing, allowing you to get cottonin with high adaptability in spinning and horological method combined colonizatio and dyeing, which would get cottonin with high technological properties contributing to its further processing, and high quality of painting.The problem is solved by the method of combined colonizatio and dyeing of flax, containing processing solution containing alkali dye and a reducing agent, and subsequent oxidation of the dye, acidification and washing to remove acid, characterized in that the processing in this solution is subjected to severe flax fiber, pre elapsed mechanical razvlechenie to a linear density of 0.3 to 1.5 dtex, the solution is further added combined on the basis of the sodium salt ethylendiaminetetraacetic acid-based or derived ethylidenediphosphonic acid, as use dye VAT dye, as a reducing agent is used alone or in combination with each other hydrosulfite, rongalit and nitrogen-containing reducing agent, an oxidation dye and acidification are at the same time by sequential leaching with cold water and treatment with acidic hydrogen peroxide solution. The complex is used in a concentration of 0.1-2.0 g/L.The invention is the rigidity and fragility, because the combined binds calcium ions and sodium silicate are excluded from the solution. The use of certain chelating and reducing agents, taken in optimal concentrations and combinations between them virtually eliminates degradation of the fiber and provides a high degree of elementarization bast beams having a linear density of up to 1.5 dtex; fiber as a result of such processing appears tortuous, it becomes soft. The presence of tortuosity improves the adhesion of flax fibers with other fibers in the spinning process and contributes to the reduction of its losses. The invention allows for a high degree of dust fibers during otwarte and washing, which dramatically reduces the pylevydeleniem on subsequent transitions of spinning, weaving and finishing;
- developed using the color cottonin melange yarn suitable for use in the production of knitwear and fabrics of wide range and purposes, from underwear to dresses, suits. The essential advantage of the products of these materials is resistant paints for household washing using a detergent with a peroxide bleach. VAT dyes do not change tint and not paint over white fo levovo Jersey bed and table linen, towels;
in wool production application of color cottonin allows you to develop losartan yarn solid color from dyed tone-on-tone linen, wool and chemical fiber or multi-colored heathered depending on the purpose of the fabric and requirements of the customer.The invention improves the ecological purity of the process due to the exclusion of sodium sulphide solution.Information regarding the playback of the invention
To implement the method you can use the following reagents.As the nitrogen-containing reducing agent can be used, for example, triethanolamine, hydrazine-hydrate.Triethanolamine (NON2CH2)3N mol. M. 149, 19 - colorless viscous liquid, tKip.360oC. soluble in water, alcohol, acetone. Widely used in the manufacture of surfactants and CMC.Hydrazine hydrate N2H4H2O mol. m 50 - transparent colorless liquid with a boiling point 118,5oC, soluble in water, alcohol, ammonia. Used in organic synthesis and in the manufacture of plastics, rubber, explosives, as a component of rocket fuel.Rongalit H2OCH2S(O)ONa2H2About mol.m. 153,23. Colorless hygroscopic crystals, tthe melt.63-64oC, soluble in water. Widely used in textile industry, such as reducing VAT dyes and the bleaching of wool and silk.Hydrosulfite Na2S2O4mol. m 128. The white crystalline substance, soluble in water. Widely used in textile industry as a reducing agent in dyeing kovovymi dyes, bleaching of wool and silk, as an oxygen scavenger in gas analysis, as a reagent for the photometric determination of selenium.As complexone based on the derived ethylenediphosphonic acid can be used, for example, it auxiproizvodnykh - oksietilidendifosfonovaya acid or hydroaxe derivatives - hydroxyethylidenediphosphonic acid conc. 0.1 to 2.0 g/L.Hydroxyethylenediphosphonic acid WITH2H8O7P2< / BR>[CH3C(OH) (P(O)(OH)2)2]
mol. m 206,03 is a paste or a powder of white colour with grey or pink shade, it is soluble in water, worse in methyl and ethyl alcohols, hot acetic acid. Oxyethylenenitrilo the 0oC.Hydroxyethylidenediphosphonic acid WITH2H8O7P2< / BR>< / BR>mol. m 206,03 is a white powder with a grayish tint, it is soluble in water, worse in methyl and ethyl alcohols. Hydroxyethylidenediphosphonic acid is a combustible substance, t C 1773oC. Chelating agents based on phosphonic acid is widely used in textile industry as stabilizers for peroxide bleaching.As complexone you can also use disodium salt ethylendiaminetetraacetic acid EDTA) - Trilon B C10H8O10N2Na2mol.m. 372,25. It is a white crystalline powder, soluble in water and alkali. Trilon B is widely used in analytical chemistry for water softening, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.As the lubricant, you can use any non-ionic drug used for this purpose in the textile finishing factory, for example, sulfated-31, phenoxy 9/10 BV.As fibrous raw materials use harsh flax fiber in the form of short flax, tow, Mitreski that were previously razvlecheniy and is the form of powders or pastes to obtain dyed any color from light to dark tones. In the preparation of suspensions of the dye dispersant use of type NP. Preparing a suspension of the dye in a known manner. The dye can be taken at a concentration of 0.3 to 4.0 g/l depending on the desired intensity of color. Based on the concentration of the dye and with the metering on the process of colonizatio selected concentration of reducing agent in the range of 5-15 g/l of alkali 5-20 g/l, complexone of 0.1-2.0 g/l and dispersant 0.5-1.0 g/L.Method implemented by successively carrying out the following operations.The treatment machine flax elapsed mechanical razvlechenie to a linear density of 0.3 to 1.5 dtex. Spongy linen is processed in a solution containing the following components, g/l:
Caustic soda - 5 - 20
The reducing agent is 5 - 15
The combined - 0,1 - 2,0
Dye - 0,3 - 4,0
Dispersant NF - 0,5 - 1,0
The wetting - 0,5 - 1,0
Fiber is treated within 100-120 min at 100oSince, then, the dye is oxidized by sequential leaching with cold water and treatment with a solution containing the following components, g/l:
The hydrogen peroxide 100% - 0,5 - 3,0
Acetic acid 32% - 2,0 - 3,0
at a temperature of 25-40oC for 20-30 minutesThe content of cu is AI fibrous materials. M, Gisleham, 1963, S. 318/, the resistance of the paints to dry friction and wet wiping - by standard methods. The quality indicators cottonin were determined by known methods described in the book "Laboratory of textile materials", M., "Light industry", 1974. In table.1-4 are examples of obtaining a color cottonin according to the invention and the results of its testing in comparison with the prototype.The data table.1-4 show that the invention provides for obtaining a color cottonin, which in its main indicators superior color cottonin obtained by the method prototype. High hygienic indicators - the rate of wetting - 1, capillarity is not less than 60 mm, the absorption capacity of not less than 12 g/g fibers provide the possibility of its application to obtain a variety of non-woven medical supplies, underwear, hosiery from light pastels to intense tones. The softness and the presence of specific "curl" good cause formiruemoi and the necessary strength properties of woven canvas and yarn for the manufacture of knitting and weaving fabrics. According to such factors as fiber content down avema him during processing, the tortuosity is a unique property, unique to this fiber. The tortuosity color cottonin was defined as the number of crimps per 1 cm length of the fiber. 1. The method combined colonizatio and dyeing of flax, containing processing solution comprising alkali dye and a reducing agent, an oxidation dye and acidification, washing to remove acid, characterized in that the processing solution is subjected to severe flax fiber, pre elapsed mechanical razvlechenie on a linear density of 0.3 to 1.5 dtex, the solution is further added combined on the basis of the sodium salt ethylendiaminetetraacetic acid-based or derived ethylidenediphosphonic acid, as use dye VAT dye, as a reducing agent is used alone or in various combinations with each other hydrosulfite, rongalit and nitrogen-containing reducing agent, as oxidation dye and acidification are at the same time by sequential leaching with cold water and treatment with acidic hydrogen peroxide solution.2. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that the combined use at a concentration of 0.1-2.0 g/L.
< / BR>where R1- H, CH3the h4H9, cyclohexyl, aryl;
R2- H, CH3, Cl, which can be used as dyes for textiles pulp and nature, as well as to obtain the corresponding derivatives of 3,4,9,10-perylenetetracarboxylic acid
FIELD: agricultural engineering; devices for treatment of the long-fibered flax stems.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the field of agricultural engineering, in particular, to the installation for the long-fibered flax stems steaming in the UHF field after their preliminary ultrasonic wetting. The installation contains: the linked by the transportation assembly chamber of the long-fibered flax stems wetting; the ultrasonic source; the chamber of steaming; the devices for the steam injection; the pumping off device. The chamber of steaming is divided into five zones for: successive realization of oxidation of the hydrocarbons in the UHF field; preliminary steaming; steaming of the long-fibered flax stems in the UHF field; removal of the decay products of the pectins-containing substances by the spray of the hot water; dryings of the long-fibered flax stems in the UHF field. Utilization of this installation ensures production of the long-fibered flax fibers of high quality.
EFFECT: the invention ensures production of the long-fibered flax fibers of high quality.
2 cl, 2 dwg, 1 tbl
FIELD: textile industry, in particular, primary processing of long and short flax fibers, modified flax fibers of cotton and wool type, and of flax combings.
SUBSTANCE: solution contains enzymic preparations-cultural filtrates of Penicillium canescens and Trichoderma reesei microorganisms, surfactant and intensifier, said components being used in predetermined ratio.
EFFECT: decreased content of woody fibers and contaminants in flax fibers, increased tearing strength and decreased linear density of yarn produced from flax fibers.
1 tbl, 1 ex