Device for training for the formation of posture
(57) Abstract:The invention is intended for training of the muscular system and improves the efficiency of the workout. Guides fixedly mounted under the platform for placement of the feet and the trainee. Telescopic racks provided in the upper parts of the sleeves. Racks are installed on the sled with the possibility of lateral movement on the cross rails. The rack is also installed with the possibility of longitudinal movement relative to the rails beneath the ground. Fixation of the slide relative to the cross rails in the transverse direction is performed by the stoppers. The seat is made rollaway. 11 Il. The invention relates to a device for training the muscle system, in particular, to the formation of posture training run posture while sitting and standing pose in the static-dynamic mode.The prior art research poses sitting on stools erect (A. C. Urwin, C. M. ZatsiorskiÓ. Ergonomic biomechanics. - M.: Mashinostroenie, 1989, S. 72-73, Fig. 2.17, D). It has been proved that from the point of view of minimizing the compressive strength (CS), acting on the lumbar-Kraut 420 N. The "lumbar lordosis (bending the spine forward) is saved and the person acquires a position corresponding to the bearing, which is usually considered the right...", because "the preservation of the lumbar lordosis causes the pressure in the intervertebral discs in this position is relatively small. However, the degree of muscle activity when this position is very high, so the pose is boring".The prior art method and standing pose is proven that "from the point of view of minimizing the compressive strength (CS), acting on the lumbar-sacral joint, the optimal standing posture is relaxed posture standing" when the COP does not exceed 320 N. The person acquires the position corresponding to the bearing, which is usually considered the right..." (A. C. Aronin, C. M. ZatsiorskiÓ. Ergonomic biomechanics. - M.: Mashinostroenie, 1989, Fig. 2.17, A), because "the preservation of the lumbar lordosis causes the pressure in the intervertebral discs in this position is relatively small" (1, S. 75 (B). In addition, it is possible to trace the change of the lumbar curvature of the spine under different methods of cultivation (1, Fig. 2.18 A, B, C, D).Known research vertikalno is encosta vertical body position" (C. S. Gurfinkel, J. M. Kots, M. L. Shik. Regulation of posture. - M.: Nauka, 1965, S. 196). "A clear definition of the norm of the vertical position of the body has not yet produced" (2, S. 8). The studies were conducted with healthy people in the pose them comfortable standing; calculations of bioelectric activity of the muscles and the distribution of muscle stresses are given only for this rack and results are explained by the biomechanical features of this rack. Research findings are mainly conjectural nature" (2, S. 111-118).Installed, "active participation of various muscle groups in the provision and retention of the vertical posture is a dynamic task, even upon standing (2, 90 C.-100). The influence of dynamic, i.e., the variable part of the work of the muscles under the small amount of muscle tension, and by the intense tension prevails static component. Static load mode runs in the background of constant fluctuations (physiological) parts of the body and contains a dynamic component. These factors - fluctuations and the static-dynamic mode muscles is accompanied by strengthening their circulation" (3, C. 100, 104)."Therefore, the static-dynamic is blagopriyatnyh conditions of circulation, because when poznaj muscle (active position) blood in them increases. Growing up, develop muscle efforts, an increase in the amplitude of action potentials, and increasing the load on the main muscle increasing share of work, and other muscles (2, S. 106, 110). One of the mechanisms poznaj activity - reflex on stretching the muscles working in postural mode. Sustainability poses a consequence of the interaction (biomechanical and reflex) of all muscles of the trunk and extremities, is determined by the ability of the neuromuscular system to minimize physiological fluctuations" (2, S. 73, 114).Another source under the posture "refers to the habitual posture relaxed standing without active muscle tension and holding the torso and head straight" (M. F. Ivanitsky. The human anatomy. - M.: FIS, 1985, S. 398); hereinafter: "Saving vertical position by one of the passive elements of the locomotor system is impossible. Need more active involvement of the neuromuscular system, sufficient muscle tone, when movable relative to each other, the links included in the body, are held by tension of the muscles and ligaments in the docked state (3, S. 437).Do not give unambiguous is the overall center of gravity is located approximately in the same vertical plane, in which lie transverse to the axis of the main joints of the extremities (shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and ankle) and the centers of gravity of the individual parts of the body (head, trunk and extremities) little convenient" (3, S. 438).There is a drawing showing the distribution of muscle strains in different positions of the body in the standing posture, where quite clearly the advantages of anthropometric posture and obvious shortcomings of other ways racks that may cause physical defects, is the author.In biomechanics one of the mechanisms poznaj activity is "reflex on stretching the muscles working in postural mode; stability, posture is the result of interaction (biomechanical and reflex) of all muscles of the trunk and extremities, but energetically expensive form of muscle activity provides relative neoteleostei with long-term conservation of natural POS (2, S. 73,114). The latter is determined by the ability of the neuromuscular system to minimize physiological fluctuations and, in turn, is supported by an active physiological mechanisms, i.e. possible treniruemoj and improvement" (2, S. 59). "Maintaining a vertical posture of the body as a ladder of constructively, having two points of support, ensure a sustainable balance balancing "the game" a large number of different groups of skeletal muscles" (N.A. Bernstein, 1990). "To ensure the vertical position of the body of man has multiple power reserve. This power buffer indicates the relative profitability of standing and plays a very important role in restoring the disturbed equilibrium" (2, 90 C.-100).Do not give a clear understanding of the "correct" posture studies concerning the value of the reference circuit, the position of the legs and feet."In terms of the relaxed standing biomechanical indicators of height, weight and value of the support contour at the degree of resistance of the body visible influence. The angle formed by the longitudinal axes of the feet in terms of convenient hours, is in the range of 30-40o. The greatest stability in the value of this angle 30-45o( 2, s 48).In another technical solution "square bearing with closed heels to be greater in the case when the feet are positioned relative to each other at an angle" (3, S. 437).In "technical developments on the static stability of an equilibrium of the body" and "the formula and Tvout calculations for the position of the stop at different angles (Century. Petrov, Y. Gagin. Mechanics of sports movements. ): Pics, 1974, S. 74).Reliable research about the position of the legs and feet in a sitting posture is not found.The disadvantage of the prior art variations of postures sitting", "standing", "vertical position" is the low efficiency of known recommendations due to the fact that in these and other well-known publications theoretical explanation of different poses without explanation of the ways that can be sustained dynamic stereotype physiological posture.The study of features of work with people that had problems with posture, allow to draw the following conclusions.The claimed device for training on the formation of the posture with the position of mechanics is equivalent to the static-dynamic mode - sitting posture and standing posture acquire activity due to muscle tone, with each segment of the body regains mobility relative to another segment, supports its own weight by using stress of the muscles and ligaments" (3, S. 437), which contributes to improving the functioning of the body and of the individual author.When using the claimed device of muscle tone is sufThe closest analogue of the claimed invention is a device for training for the formation of a bearing containing space for accommodating the feet of trainees and telescopic rack (see Yushkevich, Etc., etc. the Application of technology in education and training of athletes. - Minsk: the Flame, 1987, S. 91-94).The technical result of the invention is:
- coordination of the vertical common center of gravity of the whole body (neck and head),
- improvement of the bone-ligament-muscle interactions,
- creation of training in sitting posture and standing posture stable dynamic stereotype posture with the maintenance of the physiological curves in the cervical, lumbar and thoracic spine with minimal compression forces in the intervertebral discs,
- creation of optimal conditions of stability of the body in a vertical position,
- creation of conditions under which each segment of the body regains mobility relative to another segment and supports its own weight, i.e., activation of POS,
- the formation of a conscious attitude to maintain a constant comfortable state of body from the standpoint of physiology,
- meeting the challenges of rehabilitation, the party,
- prevention of postural disorders.This technical result is achieved by the fact that the known device for bearing formation containing space for accommodating the feet of trainees and telescopic stand according to the invention is equipped with reclining seats and guides fixedly mounted under the platform, with telescopic racks provided in the upper parts of the cuffs and installed on the sled with the possibility of lateral movement on the cross rails and longitudinal movement relative to the guide located under the deck, and the fixation of the slide relative to the cross rails in the transverse direction is performed by the stoppers.The essence of the invention is illustrated by drawings:
Fig. 1 - scheme support the lower torso and the location of the gluteal folds on the seat, placing the feet on the platform of the simulator in a sitting posture,
Fig.2 - placement of trainees on the seat, a side view in sitting posture,
Fig.3 is a rear view in sitting posture,
Fig.4 is a top view in sitting posture,
Fig.5 - scheme of setting feet on the ground simulator in the standing posture,
Fig.6 is a top view in the standing posture,
Fig - type SPZ-CenturyDevice for training for the formation of posture includes reclining seat 13 and the pad 2 is stationary under her guides 5, while on the guides 5 with the possibility of cross 6 cross rails 16 (Fig.3, 5, 7, 8, 9) and 7 longitudinal movement relative to the rails 5, can be locked in the transverse direction 6, installed in the carrier 17 of the strut 3, is provided in the upper parts of the sleeves 4, wherein the detent slide 17 relative to the cross rails 16 6 in the transverse direction is performed by the stoppers 10.Strut 3 trainer with cuffs 4 is installed on the rails 5 by means of transverse 6 and 7 longitudinal movement relative to the rails 5 so that the axis 8 of the telescopic legs 3 was located in the frontal plane 9 of the body of trainees 1 passing through the centers of the shoulder, hip and atlantization joints and fix the stoppers 10.Training is carried out as follows.Trainee 1 in sitting posture is placed on the reclining seat 13, Fig.(2, 3, 4).Trainee 1 in the posture of standing is placed on the platform 2 (Fig.6, 7, 8).
oto the floor or hips, or back to seat up until the knees and your toes will not be on the same vertical line; slight move five feet inside.In the standing posture, the practitioner is situated on the site of the simulator, feet set so that the reference line passing through the middle of the heel and the middle of the 2nd toe of one of them, right for example, forms with the vertical line drawn through the middle of the body, the angle of 5-10oand the reference line of the left foot not more than 30owith vertical foot left foot towards the right push forward so that the midpoint of the edge of the extended heel of the left leg is at the level of the middle of the heel of the right leg, the distance between the heels no more than 3-4 cm (Fig.5).At the preparatory stage of training in sitting posture and standing posture bother with considerable effort, not to shivering, muscles brushes, compressed in kolacic, hips, legs and feet, chin held horizontally, neck and head in the apical part of the pull up and the whole body. On the main stage, bent at the elbows to throw in different directions on each side, hands while tightly connect with the palms over the apical part of the head, all the fingers together, send up, the angle between the shoulders and forearms hands 90(+/-3)o. Shoulders fasten cuffs 4. At the final stage, release the shoulders from the cuff 4, the strain with the effort not to shivering, muscles brushes, compressed into fists, forearms bent at an angle of 90(+/-3)oto the shoulders, the shoulders, the chest, not arching her forward, back, abdomen, buttocks, hips, legs and feet, podborodok hold horizontally, neck and head in the apical part of the pull up and the whole body.During the execution of each stage periodically slightly strain and relaxes the muscles of the buttocks and thighs, pruzina them, make a slight shift of the body within a fixed posture.Each stage of the cycle (preparatory, main and final) perform 3-4 approach from 15 to 60 s each.The effectiveness of the inventive method is confirmed pedagogical experiments and observing the th.All the above confirms the possibility of implementing the claimed invention and with the expected sports-technical result. Athletes with an optimal dynamic stereotype of a high level of readiness, mobility, disability.Optimal methods of medical-pedagogical control for individual state training are standard methods.Sources of information
1. A. C. Urwin, C. M. ZatsiorskiÓ. Ergonomic biomechanics. - M.: Mashinostroenie, 1989.2. C. S. Gurfinkel, J. M. Kots. Regulation of posture. - M.: Nauka, 1965.3. M. F. Ivanitsky. The human anatomy. - M.: FIS, 1985.4. S. I. Ozhegov. Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language. - M: I, LTD., 1992.5. Century Petrov, Y. Gagin. Mechanics of sports movements. ): Pics, 1974.6. T. P. Yushkevich, V. E. Vasyuk, C. A. Bulanov. The application of technology in education and training of athletes. - Minsk: the Flame, 1987, S. 93-94. Device for bearing formation containing space for accommodating the feet of trainees and strut, characterized in that it is equipped with reclining seats and guides, still testing on the sled with the possibility of lateral movement on the cross rails and longitudinal movement relative to the rails, beneath the platform, and the fixation of the slide relative to the cross rails in the transverse direction is performed by the stoppers.
FIELD: medicine, curative physical culture.
SUBSTANCE: the present innovation deals with self-massage of abdominal organs after expiration at closed vocal fissure due to protruding one's abdomen followed by relaxation and repetition of this exercise. Self-massage should be performed in a posture called "a birch" (sarvangasana). One should protrude epigastric abdominal area, pull in one's perineum, tense rectal sphincter and keep one's abdomen and perineum in this position for 5 sec, not less. During periods of relaxation one should open vocal fissure for 5 sec, not less. The method enables to increase blood outflow out of pelvic vessels and improve microcirculation in rectal wall.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of prophylaxis and therapy.
1 cl, 2 ex
FIELD: apparatus for physical training.
SUBSTANCE: device comprises pillars and collector provided with needles. The collector is secured to the top ends of the pillars. The needles are secured to the collector and arranged radially.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency of training.
4 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: apparatus for physical training.
SUBSTANCE: device has several handles for orienting hands, pillars, assembles of rods, and stops for arresting movements of arc-like members.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency of training.
3 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: medicinal equipment, in particular, apparatus for recovery of coordination, may be used for treatment of locomotor apparatus of children suffering infantile cerebral paralysis.
SUBSTANCE: apparatus comprises platform with supporting member having working part formed as cylindrical surface. Vertical posts connected with one another by means of horizontal cross-piece and patient feet retainers are secured on platform. Feet retainers and vertical posts are secured so as to change distance therebetween. Insurance belt is fixed on horizontal cross-piece.
EFFECT: increased efficiency in recovery of vestibular stability, motion coordination and treatment of locomotor apparatus.
FIELD: equipment used in sports and medicine.
SUBSTANCE: muscle exercising apparatus has disk-type platform mounted for rotation around vertical axis and disposed between columns of horizontal bar. Stop protrusions are mounted on disk-type platform under cross-piece. Each of said protrusions is formed as cylinder and is adapted for rotation around its axis. Protrusions are designed for putting user's toes thereon when user hangs over on cross-piece of horizontal bar. Apparatus is equipped with device for creating resistance to rotation of platform. Horizontal bar cross-piece is made as convex arc. Rotary cylindrical protrusions are formed so that their static position along straight line with respect to one another may be changed. Muscle exercising apparatus of such construction may be used for working out mobility of spine by symmetrical loading of chest, shoulder and pelvic girders muscles, as well as for rehabilitating motional activity of talocrural articulation in sportive-and-sanitation enterprises and in domestic curative and hygienic complexes.
EFFECT: increased efficiency of apparatus by providing enhanced action upon muscles owing to combined extension and twisting thereof.
2 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: medicine, curative physical culture.
SUBSTANCE: the present innovation deals with training the muscles of pelvic bottom and anterior abdominal wall. Additionally, one should train diaphragm, spinal muscles and those with fixing points in pelvic area. Moreover, contraction of the muscles mentioned should be performed in fractional mode so that organs of small pelvis should undergo vibration impact, at distinct combination with respiratory act to exclude straining and additional movements of patient's hands. The body should be fixed, and exercise should be performed at shortened lever at bringing the points of muscular fixation together. The method enables to enhance venous outflow, resorption of liquor and normalization in tonicity ratio of sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of therapy.
FIELD: sportive equipment.
SUBSTANCE: apparatus has upright columns rigidly mounted by means of props at free end of frame.
EFFECT: increased exercising efficiency.
2 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: medical equipment.
SUBSTANCE: device intends for strengthening muscles of spinal column and for developing its ability of moving, for training spine to achieve rehabilitation and flexible activity in medical and physical traumatological institutions. Support element is made inform of ellipsoid and is fixed by means of hinges by side shafts in motionless supports. External shafts have to continuations of ellipsoid's bigger axis. Ring-shaped groove is made in form of wedge. Motionless supports are made in form of posts connected by joist at top part. The biggest axis of support element is removed outside vertical plane where joist is disposed at the height which corresponds to height of user. Patient is able to move by pulling him/herself up onto joist with her/his face turned to extension of axis of support element.
EFFECT: improved efficiency of training.
FIELD: medical furniture; production of the medical overlaid seats.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the field of medical furniture, in particular, to production of the medical overlaid seats used for prophylactics of distortions of the curvature of the spine at sitting, as the training aids for development of coordination and equilibrium, for development of the various groups of the spinal muscles and the prelum abdominale, rehabilitation treatment, in particular, of the spinal column and can be used at sitting at home, in school, on the working place and at taking the rest, in the rehabilitation wards of hospitals, sanatoria, military hospitals, and also in gymnasiums. The overlaid seat contains a balancing component and a support. At that on the support there is a fixed post with the hinge, using which the support is linked with the balancing component. At that the contour of the mount of the balancing component is formed in plan by conjugation of 3 arcs of the circumferences and 3 straight lines, which are tangential to the arcs. At that two of the straight lines form the lateral edges, and the third straight line forms the front edge. At that the depth of the balancing component makes 1 - 0.75 of its breadth. The point of support of the balancing component on the hinge is arranged on the balancing component symmetry axis spaced from its front edge making from 0.35 up to 0.45 of its breadth. The distance from the support up to the balancing component in the place of location of the hinge makes from 0.07 up to 0.125 of the breadth of the balancing component. The ratio of the dimensions in the support plan with the balancing component makes 0.8-0.9. The hinge with the post is arranged on the support on the axis of symmetry. The spacing interval between the front edges of the support and the balancing component makes from 0.14 up to 0.15 of the spacing intervals from the front edge of the balancing component up to the point of its support. The overlaid seat, according to the second version, differs by the fact, that the support has the front edge having the arc of the circumference with the radius from 0.45 up to 0.5 of the breadth of the balancing component. The rear edge of the support is made straight and the lateral edges of the support are made with the edges bent in the direction of the balancing component and have the height equal to 0.1 up to 0.13 of the breadth of the balancing device. At that the breadth of the support makes from 0.7 up to 0.8 from the breadth of the balancing component, and the hinge with the post is arranged along the symmetry axis of the support apart from the front edge of the support from 0.25 up to 0.30 of the breadth of the balancing component. At that the depth of the support makes from 0.6 up to 0.7 from the breadth of the balancing component. As the result the invention ensures expansion of the field of application of the seat in the domestic activities, in the educational institutions and in the industry as the prophylactic and rehabilitating mean for training some groups of muscles of a person back and prelum abdominale.
EFFECT: the invention ensures expansion of the field of application of the seat in the domestic activities, in the educational institutions and in the industry as the prophylactic and rehabilitating mean for training some groups of muscles of a person back and prelum abdominale.
10 cl, 10 dwg
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device comprises two seats mounted on the unmovable platform from its opposite sides and provided with supporting members for back and stops for legs. The supporting member for back is made of an U-shaped unit whose ends are secured to the unmovable and movable platforms for permitting rotation.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency.