The way of dressing of garlic and root vegetables selenium
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to the field of production of food additives, namely to methods of enrichment of selenium garlic and some root vegetables. To increase the selenium content in the bulbs and roots they are soaked in 1% solution of sodium selenate, cooked on electroactivated water with pH 8.0, within 48 hours Using the process will increase the efficiency of absorption of selenium by plants. 1 table, 1 Il. The invention relates to the field of production of food additives, namely, the methods of enrichment of selenium garlic and some root vegetables.The trace element selenium enters the human body from the soil through the food crop and livestock production. Its deficiency in the diet is associated with the emergence and development of cardiology  and some cancers , leads to the weakening of the body against the effects of adverse environmental factors (industrial emissions , radiation ). One of the methods to optimize the level of security of the population trace is the use of selenologist food additives: Baker's yeast , wheat , garlic , Stoica . Selenologist garlic and the selenium.The main methods of enrichment plants selenium are:
1) making salts of selenium in the soil with fertilizers  or in General cultivation in the environment, selenium-enriched (for example, Baker's yeast ),
2) spraying of plants during vegetation aqueous solutions of salts of selenium  and
3) soak it in a salt solution of selenium (garlic bulbs ).The disadvantages of the first two methods is the duration (time to vegetation garlic, for example, is 2 years) and the relative complexity of the processes. In addition, it does not eliminate the possibility of unwanted accumulation of selenium in the soil and create toxic concentrations of trace elements for plants over time, especially during liming of soils ; probable becomes unregulated increase in the concentration of selenium in groundwater.The closest analogue of the present invention is a method of enrichment of selenium garlic bulbs by soaking the latter in a solution of salt of selenium . The method allows to get the bulbs with the contents of the trace up to 4 mg/kg dry weight. This method is fast and simple in execution.We propose a General way of dressing garlic bulbs and root crops, vimac the method provides for the same treatment time, as in , a more efficient uptake by plants of selenium. Unlike the method of  proposed method does not require the process of sulfur compounds. The efficiency of using of electroactivated water during the concentration of selenium bulbs and root crops are presented in table. As can be seen from the data, compared with the known method  accumulation of selenium garlic can be increased 3.6 times, stagism - 3.0 times, the Jerusalem artichoke - 2.6 times, Econom - 2.2 times, while the magnitude of the enrichment of trace elements compared to the original products, respectively 8,4 (garlic), 391 (stakes), 731 (Jerusalem artichoke), and 9.2 (Akon) (the ratio of selenium-enriched product to the content in the source).The data in the table and graph given on the drawing, show the advantage of using of electroactivated water with pH 8.0 before inactive (pH of 6.7) and water with a pH of 4.0. The investigated range of pH from 4.0 to 8.0 ensures the preservation of the activity of biological processes in plants, which is necessary for biotransformation of inorganic selenium in a biologically active form. Outside this interval, the activity of the plant cells is sharply reduced, as indicated by the deterioration str inorganic selenium in the process of maceration is confirmed by the inclusion of the latter is mainly in the high-molecular compounds (see the diagram at the end of the description). Thus, the extraction selenologist stahis water and subsequent separation of high-molecular compounds and inorganic salts contained in the aqueous extract by chromatography on Sephadex G-25 showed that about 93% of the selenium contained in the high molecular weight fraction.For enrichment of bulbs and tubers selenium was chosen concentration l, 0% selenic acid sodium. As can be seen from the drawing, the interval salt concentrations of selenium from 0.5 to 1.0% provides the highest speed the inclusion of selenium by plants. The concentration of 5.0% lead to inhibition of plant growth, and hence the biological processes necessary for implementing the biotransformation of inorganic selenium.Previously electrolysis water with a pH over 7.0 is used to accelerate plant growth and yield increase was observed therapeutic effect of this water on the human body [10-12]. Electrolysis water with a pH less than 7.0 was used for disinfection , for special purposes, such as cooking food for fish . In the case of enrichment plants selenium water electrolysis has not previously been used.Example 1. 100 g of peeled garlic pour 120 ml of a 1.0% aqueous solution of selenium-Ki is 48 hours. The solution is drained, onions washed 3100 ml of water and dried in air. The selenium content in the bulbs 1787 µg/kg wet weight.Example 2. 100 g of peeled garlic pour 120 ml of 1.0% NaSeO prepared on electroactivated water with a pH of 4.0, and leave at room temperature for 48 hours. The solution is drained, onions washed 3100 ml of water and dried in air. The content of selenium 1397 µg/kg wet weight.Example 3. 50 g of pure nodules of Stachys pour 50 ml of 1.0% solution of Na SeO, cooked on electroactivated water with a pH of 8.0. After 48 hours the solution is poured, the roots washed with 350 ml of water and dried in air. The content of selenium 25037 ág/kgExample 4. Similar processing nodules of Stachys 1,0% solution NaSeO prepared on plectroglyphidodon water with pH 4.0, allows to obtain a product with selenium 13476 ág/kgExample 5. 250 g of pure nodules of Jerusalem artichoke pour 350 ml of 1.0% solution NaSeO prepared on electroactivated water with a pH of 8.0. After 48 hours the solution is poured, the roots washed 3100 ml of water and dried in air. The content of selenium 14337 ág/kgExample 6. Similar processing of topinambour 1,0% solution NaSeO, sentence on the ASS="ptx2">Example 7. 270 net nodules of akona pour 350 ml of 1.0% solution NaSeO prepared on plectroglyphidodon water with a pH of 8.0. After 48 hours the solution is poured, the nodules washed 3100 ml of water and dried in air. The selenium content 1102 ág/kgExample 8. Similar treatment of akona 1,0% solution NaSeO prepared on electroactivated water with pH 4.0, allows to obtain a product with selenium 650 ág/kgSources of information
1. J. Virtamo, J-K. ttunen"//Ann.With 1in.Res.1988 at M.V.Lomonosov.-V. 22.-P. 102-113.2. N. J. Thompson //J-Agric. Food Chem.-1984.-V. 32.-P. 422-425.3. A. A. Gavrilov, N. With. Gavrilova//Biology life expectancy - M.: Nauka.- 1991.- S. 78-89.4. I. S. Djujic, O-.Jozanov-Stankov//Biol Trace Elem Res.-1992. V. 33. -P. 197-204.5. Biologically active food Supplement "Bioselena", THE 9211371113-15.6. J. G. Gissel-Nielsen // Ann. Clin. Res.- 1986.- V. 18.- P. 61-64.7. Konvicka Olarion Ger. Offen. DE 3737566 (A 01 H 5/00)1984.-(Chem.Abstr.-V. 112.-Ref. 84191) (prototype).8. Gins C. K., Golubkina N. A., Konenkov P. F.// Abstracts of Between 1 D. Symposium "New and nontraditional plants and prospects of their practical use"-1995.-Pushchino. -S. 749-750.9. Zhao M.//Turang (Nanjing)-1991.- V. 23.- N5.- P. 236-240. (Chem. Abst. -V. 117.-Ref.47356).10. "Unexpected water". Inventor and Rational-C 14-16 and N2-C. 26-28.12. "Academician centuries Vahidov: water activated promising"//the Inventor and rationalizer" - 1981.- N9.- C. 30.13. N. A. Golubkina, T. I. Galkina, A. S. Fedotov and others// ABT. St. N 1407472 (23 To 1/04.-1985).14. G. Alfthan // Anal. Chim. Acta. - 1984.- V. 165. - P. 187-194. The way of dressing of garlic and root vegetables selenium, which includes soaking the bulbs and root crops for 48 h in a solution of salt of selenium, characterized in that for soaking use a 1% solution of sodium selenate, cooked on electroactivated water with a pH of 8.0.
FIELD: agriculture, may be used for treatment of seeds, vegetables and flowers.
SUBSTANCE: method involves applying onto seeds aqueous suspension of gluing substance and fine-dispersed peat in an amount of 0.3-0.5 by weight of seeds; introducing into aqueous suspension gluing substance of micro- and macro fertilizers and growth promoter; alternatively applying onto peat-covered seeds mixture of bentonite and peat used in weight ratio of 0.14-0.64 and aqueous suspension of gluing substance with macro- and micro fertilizers and growth promoter; rolling treated seeds in pelleting apparatus and drying.
EFFECT: improved quality of presowing treatment of seeds.