The device for electrophoresis
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to medical equipment and can be used in medical institutions. The device contains a number of cells, the cell with the partition. On the wall posted holder. On the holder to be pulled in one or more membranes with cargo. The goods are situated on both sides of the holder. Goods made of magnets. Magnets zamalchivaut the ends of the membranes. The device allows to carry out the procedures necessary for diagnosis of ischemic heart disease, atherosclerosis, cancer, acute and chronic inflammatory processes in the early stages. In addition, the device improved the quality of attachment of the membranes, reduced time spent on their mount. 5 Il. The invention relates to medical equipment and can be used in all medical institutions.The known device for electrophoresis in the gel and membrane carriers (hereinafter membranes) patent, copyright certificates, certificates for industrial designs and Standards, issued in the name of Sobolev Century. And., patent 1780513 from 20.11.90, "Device for electrophoresis in gel", ed. St. 967470 26., GOST 27153-86 "Instruments and apparatus for medical treatment of the sample by the methods of electrophoresis."
They all contain a number of cells, each of which includes a cuvette with a partition dividing it into two cavities for a buffer that contains the holder with the membrane or gel, and cover with the electrodes. Membrane and gel are used for application of samples, and for electrical connection of the anode-cathode space through the buffer.However, using these devices it is impossible to carry out a number of biochemical diagnostic methods, as outlined below. One of the main values is the method of attachment of the membranes.For the implementation of new techniques required new designs with the use of membranes and holders of other structures that would simply, quickly and securely affix the membrane to cause the sample to connect the camera to a power source and to obtain a clear faction.The prototype of the proposed device is a device according to patent 1780513 of 20 November 1990, containing a number of cells each of which includes a cuvette with a partition dividing it into two cavities for the buffer, where the holder of the gel with the work surface, with the two sides from which viparovuvanosti made strap, the upper surface of which is parallel to the working surface of the holder. On the strap overlaps at least one cellulose acetate membrane, the ends of which are entered in the supplied clamps vertical slits of the holder from its outside surface. The device is provided with a template with two parallel ribs that contact the diaphragm and the upper surfaces of the slats. The template has several Windows, the two sides each of which is made with grooves for drawing samples.This device is convenient for mounting single bands membranes width of 28 mm in the study of a small number of samples, but inconvenient when attaching membranes standard size 90 x 90 mm 180 x 90 mm, Therefore, the disadvantage of this device is that the time required to mount six lanes membranes width 28 mm, is 15 minutes In the inventive device, the time for fixing membrane widths from 28 to 180 mm is 0.5 minutesThe aim of the invention is the possibility of the following methods:
- electrophoretic fractionation of proteins and lipoproteins serum;
- electrophoretic separation of iovernment lactate dehydrogenase and melachroinos besieged-lipoproteidna faction.All these techniques are tested on the claimed device at the Department of biochemistry Petersburg sanitary Academy.The proposed device and methods necessary for the diagnosis of lipid metabolism that occur in ischemic heart disease and atherosclerosis, cancer, acute and chronic inflammatory processes in the early stages.The proposed device is necessary when determining the purity in the manufacture and use-globulin preparations, for example, blood transfusion stations.This objective is achieved in that the holder is stretched one or more membranes with the help of goods that are located on both sides of the holder, for example, magnets, locking the ends of the membranes.The proposed device for electrophoresis, (hereinafter "device") contains one or more electrophoresis chambers and power supply (not shown).In Fig.1 shows a camera for electrophoresis; Fig.2 and 3 the holder of Fig.4 and 5 the template.Camera (Fig.1) contains a cuvette with 1 partition 2 dividing it into two cavities for buffer 3, which is hosting the holder 4 with the membrane athisaya membrane.The device operates as follows.1. The device uses membrane "VLADIPOR" MFA-MA 4 or 5, which has a standard size of 90 x 90 mm 180 x 90 mm TU 6-05-1903-87. The device allows you to secure the membrane of any width, standard or cut into strips, almost instantly.2. Uses a buffer of the following composition:
- barbitala of sodium was 12.75 g;
- barbitala - 2.3 g - fill with distilled water to 1000 ml and placed in a water bath.3. Prepare a 7% solution of acetic acid, to which 7 ml of glacial acetic acid diluted with distilled water to 100 ml.4. For staining of proteins prepared 0.25% solution amidating dye, for which 250 mg of dye dissolved in 100 ml of 7% acetic acid.5. For staining of lipoproteins using Sudan black, Sudan 3 or Sudan 4 (red). A small amount of dye on the tip of a scalpel placed in 5 ml of isopropyl alcohol. After the dye is completely dissolved, add 10 ml of 5% Paon.6. For enlightenment membranes use solution consisting of methanol - 87 ml, glacial acetic acid (12 ml) and glycerol - 1 ml of This solution is suitable only when the fractionation of proteins.Paradol 4 (cuvette, holder, template and cover have locks 9, which prevent incorrect installation.)
2. On the working surface of the dry membrane ballpoint pen put the arrow indicating the direction of fractionation. Arrow is applied across the grain. The working surface has a porous structure, and non - smooth.3. The membrane is placed for 1-3 min in a buffer solution, is poured into a separate container.4. The membrane is removed from the buffer and put between two sheets of filter paper side up.5. Remove top sheet of filter paper. Zamalchivaut magnets each of those ends of the membrane, which is perpendicular to the arrow.6. The membrane 5 is placed on the holder 4, as shown in Fig.1, 2 and 3.7. On the cuvette 1 set the template 8.8. Applicator (not shown) through the slot 10 is applied to the sample (serum). The template is removed.9. The cuvette is closed by a cover 11 with the electrodes 12.10. The camera is supplied a constant regulated voltage whose magnitude is determined by the method.11. After electrophoresis, the membrane is placed in a fixing solution for 10 min, then in okrashivaemuyu device
1. The main advantage of this device is the implementation of the above diagnostic methods.2. Significantly reduced time to mount the membranes of any width, superior quality mounting membranes.3. Membranes are continuously metered tension, which is very important, because when conducting electrophoresis membranes become wet, stretch and SAG, which affects the process of electrophoresis.4. When applying the sample applicator membrane soft springs, which eliminates the gap between her and returns to its original position.Process automation
1. The device connects to the power source by a simple camera moves into the connector. Voltage is applied to one turn of the handle timer this sets the time of electrophoresis. The camera turns off automatically.2. Among the available processing methods electrophoregram preferred method of densitometrically. However, in the last time our computer implemented method of processing electrophoregram.At the present time on the basis of S-Petersburg scientific research Institute of cardiology of Russian Federation Ministry of health we have developed a computer system for processing electrophorese tool for the automated processing of electrophoregram.The system allows to automatically determine the percentage of fractions and mass concentration in g/l, to detect the presence of abnormal proteins "paraproteins", not typical of the blood of a healthy person, to detect the absence of factions, to capture changes in the structure of any protein, to approximate electrophoregram depending on the input to the program corrections, etc.3. The device will be included in the set of devices that are commercially available and have been used successfully for over fifteen years:
the electrophoretic device PAPAG-1 TU 64-1-3174-80, registration card 78/626-82,
devices immunoelectrophoretic PIAF-01-, PEEP-01-1, PIF-01-2, PIF-01-3 TO-1-3945-85, reg. ID 96/386-178. These instruments are included in the State REGISTER of medical products of the Ministry of Health and medical industry of the Russian Federation, M., 1996, page 124. The device for electrophoresis containing a number of chambers, each of which includes a cuvette with a partition dividing it into two cavities for the buffer, which holds the holder with cellulose acetate membrane cap with electrodes and a template, wherein the holder tight one and the
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has container for keeping product to be applied, dosing unit for distributing the product, power supply element placed near the dosing unit. The dosing unit is designed as rotating element and is apiece of felt. Container walls are flexible. The dosing unit is manufactured from electric conducting material and connected to the power supply element.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness in carrying out viscous product iontophoresis.
8 cl, 7 dwg
FIELD: medicine, juvenile surgery.
SUBSTANCE: the method is characterized by the fact that 3 wk before surgical dissection of adhesions due to laparoscopy one should prescribe bifiform per 1 capsule and Hilak-Forte per 10-15 drops thrice daily. Moreover, 7 d before surgical interference it is necessary to conduct 7 seances of electrophoresis with irucsol and prescribe smekta sorbent per 1 packet thrice daily. Then comes laparoscopic dissection of adhesions, and after surgical interference one should perform electrophoresis with irucsol for 7 d. After appearance of intestinal peristaltics it is necessary to apply smekta per 1 packet thrice daily for 7 d. Since the 8th after operation one should prescribe bifiform per 1 capsule and Hilak-Forte per 10-15 drops thrice daily for 1 mo. Then 1 mo after laparoscopy one should prescribe electrophoresis with collalysine up to 8-10 procedures at simultaneous abdominal massage and curative-physical culture complex for 8-10 d. The method enables to obtain antiadhesive effect in 92% cases of surgical dissection of adhesions due to complex impact upon pathogenesis of adhesive disease, at decreased number of relapses.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of therapy.
SUBSTANCE: method involves introducing oxybutinine solution into the urinary bladder via catheter in the amount of 5-10 mg per 20-30ml of sterile water once a day. Electrophoresis is concurrently carried out on the urinary bladder projection region using current intensity of 0.02-0.04 mA/cm2 during 15-20 min. The total treatment course is 10-12 daily procedures long.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness of treatment.
SUBSTANCE: method involves placing active electrode like metal conductor in canal and passive electrode on body surface zone and applying DC action. The metal conductor is coated with dielectric layer spread to its working part. The working part is brought close to impassable area through badly or well-passable zones of the root canal. Gap filled with electrolyte is left between the impassable area and electrode end. The active electrode is connected to electric current source plus terminal and the passive one to minus terminal.
EFFECT: enhanced effectiveness of treatment.
SUBSTANCE: method involves dropping 1% midriacyl solution into conjunctival cavity in postoperative period. Then, lidase electrophoresis is applied to orbicular muscle zones. Plaster wetted with Okovidit gel is applied to the lower eyelid.
EFFECT: accelerated treatment course.
FIELD: medical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has reservoir, containing medicament, with electrode fixed therein. The device is to be held with patient hand. Eye-bath end surface designed for making contact with orbit boundary is of oval shape having broad and narrow end approximating orbit form. The narrow eye-bath end is raised above its broad end. The electrode is removable and remountable. The eye-bath is manufactured from flexible biologically neutral thermosetting polymer stable with respect to temperature and medicament action.
EFFECT: improved adjacency to orbit in performing electrophoresis procedures.
FIELD: medicine, endocrinology.
SUBSTANCE: at the background of applying microdosages of iodine and/or levothyroxine one should conduct electrophoresis with 3%-sodium thiosulfate solution. The latter should be introduced with the help of a cathode placed onto thyroid area, an anode - onto interscapular area. The area of the interlayer corresponds to 5 x 10 cm at current power being 4-8 mA, exposure time being 15-20 min. Seances should be performed either daily or every other day, about 10-12 procedures/course.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of therapy.
FIELD: physiotherapy and health resort treatment.
SUBSTANCE: method envisages drinking mineral water, performing intragastric electrophoresis with mineral water, magnet-laser therapy, massage, and baths. Additionally, 2-3 days before physiotherapy and during physiotherapy, biologically active additive "succinic acid" is administered in daily dose 3 x 0.5 g after meal. Intragastric and magnet-laser therapy are performed every day consecutively without interval between them. Treatment course consists of 8-10 procedures. Method allows achieving stable remission in case of indicated diseases thanks to integrated positive effect produced on inflammatory process, velocity of epithelization of ulcerous and erosive defects, acid-forming, neutralizing, and motor functions in gastroduodenal region on the whole.
EFFECT: enhanced treatment efficiency.
5 tbl, 2 ex
FIELD: medicine; infectious therapy.
SUBSTANCE: device for plasma-dynamic treatment of infected wounds and cavities has high voltage electric pulse oscillator provided with low-sized high voltage pulse electric-charge unit housed inside carrier dielectric case. The case has co-axial electrode system which has ring-shaped and rod electrodes separated by dielectric insulator. Co-axial electrode system is placed inside optical-transparent quartz member made in form of flask which has perforated semispherical working end. Co-axial system is disposed to have space relatively inner surface of carrier case of unit. Part of internal surface of the unit - at the area of semispherical working end of flask - is made of material which is able to reflect radiation of visible and UF range of spectrum. Removable outlet union, provided with branch pipe connected to union, is mounted onto working part of carrier case of unit. Branch pipe is connected with member having perforated semispherical working end at the opposite side. Opposite edge part of carrier case has support sealing bushing with inlet pipe which is connected with ozone generator conjugated with vessel for containing oxygen. Inlet pipe communicates with space to inner surface of carrier case of the unit and outer surface of flask.
EFFECT: improved efficiency of treatment; improved reliability of operation.
10 cl, 2 ex
SUBSTANCE: method involves applying decompression cholecystostoma over the gallbladder. Gallbladder lavage is carried out using the cholecystostoma. Then gallbladder cavity is filled with antibacterial preparation. Electrophoresis is carried out directly in inflammatory changed area through electrodes mounted corresponding to preparation polarity in the gallbladder cavity and externally on patient skin in hepatobiliary organs projection zone.
EFFECT: accelerated treatment course.