Locking gas valve-valve
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to devices for household gas appliances and is designed to regulate the flow of work, for example natural gas inlet to the gas stove, located in the kitchen premises. Locking gas valve-a valve includes a rotary valve installed on the gas line, shut-off body, svodnoe device, locking device, the actuating drive impact electrically interconnected with the threshold-amplifying unit, which receives signals from the gas detection devices, made in the form of a selective gas sensor, and power supply. When the sensor detects gas above an acceptable level in a controlled location of the sensor on the threshold-gain block signal; a unit excitation Executive drive impact is generated electromagnetic pulse. The created magnetic field in the coil creates a significant force of impact. Moved up the anchor drummer picks up the tab double-arm lever, which, turning around its axis, lowers down the opposite ledge. Exempted from engagement of the con is to eliminate fixing of the disk. Spring, rasimas, rotates the disk, and with it the rotary shaft, the handle until it stops in the state "Closed" across the gas line; the valve is closed. The invention provides an automatic locking gas in excess of the threshold level in a controlled environment. 7 C.p. f-crystals, 7 Il. The invention relates to devices for household gas appliances and is designed to regulate the flow of work, for example natural gas inlet to the gas stove, located in the kitchen premises.Known gas valve-a valve, comprising a housing with inlet and outlet ports and a saddle cover, locking the body in the form of a plate with sealing gasket and spring loading locking the body to the side saddles . Between the casing and the cover and in the housing are two membranes. Installed in the housing cover with the guide elements for the rod of the locking member. The actuator is made in the form connected to the handle rod into the hole which is perpendicular to its axis has a pin which is placed in grooves made in the inner surface of the cover. On gasket locking member has a plunger in contact with the membrane.ETR> However, the presence of membranes subjected to constant cyclic loads, can lead to the appearance in them of microcracks and hit the gas environment in an atmosphere that requires the constant presence of the person to close the valve. However, even the presence of a person does not always provide the following sequence of actions, because the gas must have a specific smell, the person must have a good sense of smell, good mental and physical condition, etc.Known solenoid valve, comprising a housing in which is installed the main stop valve with discharge, kinematically associated with the anchor - Manager shut-off body, interacting with the axially-movable stop, and the separation tube, and in order to reduce power consumption at the end of the separation tube by rolling the foot fixed non-magnetic sleeve with the bore, and has an adjusting screw with collar, interacting with the end stop, and between the clamp screw and the bore of the sleeve has elastic element .The disadvantage of this valve is relatively large power consumption required for its opening, as Noires microcracks or the penetration of gas into the atmosphere valve or another gas pipeline requires the presence of the person to close the valve.Closest to the proposed invention the technical essence is the locking valve regulating the flow of the working gas and providing increased reliability by reducing the likelihood of leakage of the working gas .This locking valve contains provided with inlet and outlet nozzles of the housing in the cavity of which is placed a spring-loaded towards the saddle stop valve, lockable in the open position by an electromagnet, the winding of which is connected to thermocouple, and the launch button, provided with a return spring and a rod which interacts with the locking body; the valve is provided overlying the saddle washer, is placed in the cavity of the housing from the inlet pipe and planted on the stock trigger button, the washer is made of a throttle hole, and it is spring-loaded in the direction of the seat, and a rod passed through the penetration hole of the saddle and its free end provided with a stop, limiting the puck.In this locking valve by clicking on the launch button working gas passes only through the orifice of the washer and its consumption can provide only the work of the firing device. After turning ignition device EMF rod is moved to its original position, the flow area of the seat becomes open and working gas by the rotation of the crane can be fed to the burner.However, with the advent of gas in the atmosphere, for example by pouring the flame of the burner with water at boiling that occurs in living conditions in the cooking process, the ignition device will continue to develop the EMF of thermocouple and the electromagnet will capture the shut-off body. And only after stopping the crane man gas supply to consumers, including to the burner will be terminated.Thus, in the known devices with the advent of gas in the room needs constant and careful human presence for operative shutoff of the gas supply. Otherwise, arising, for example, natural gas accumulating in a closed room can cause an explosive situation.The objective of the invention is the automatic blocking of the feed gas in excess of the threshold level in a controlled environment.The problem is solved in that in the locking gas valve-the valve contains a valve that regulates the main flow of the working gas when turning, the spring loaded locking body, the locking device of the locking member, the device priori body in the form of pad springs, interacting with swivel shank of the faucet, the valve is provided with a gas detection device, which is made in the form of a selective gas sensor, transmitting an electrical signal through the electronic threshold and amplifier unit on the actuator impact acting on the locking device starting spring locking member.In addition, selective gas sensor is located away from the tap in the place of possible leaks and/or gas accumulation.In addition, the rotary shank faucet features a swivel handle.In addition, the rotary shaft of the faucet covered trigger spring, made in the form located in the same plane spiral tape.In addition, actuator percussion contains the excitation winding and coaxially mounted anchor, one end of which is made in the form of a ferromagnetic core, and the opposite part is made in the form of a conductive disk.In addition, the electronic threshold-gain block contains a stand-alone power source, and includes an audible alarm and led indicator.In the proposed casovy sensor provides automatic closing of the valve is pre-cocked trigger spring. When this gas may flow directly into the room from the main thread when you open the faucet, for example, if the flame of the burner filled with water on a gas stove, and from the flow coming from the core, for example of cracks in the pipe or a leaky seal at the joints of the gas pipeline. The re-opening of the locking valve-the valve can successfully be carried out by a person only after elimination of the reasons that caused its closure. Selective gas sensor is configured exactly the kind of gas that flows through this gas pipeline, such as natural gas (methane), propane, butane, etc. the Location of the sensor depends on the gas type and places of accumulation, for example at the bottom or top of the controlled premises.The handle on the rotary shaft of the crane in a position either along or across the gas pipeline, which corresponds, respectively, to the States of the valve "Open" and "Closed", allows you to easily determine the status of the crane.Execution trigger spring in the form of a wound from a spiral belt, located in the same plane, allows to use the standard springs are manufactured by the industry.In fact, Dan is Yah. By mounting the crane on the rotary shaft of the square cross-section, covered by a trigger spring, as well as other elements, you can easily upgrade existing gas valves, greatly increasing reliability, but does not disrupt the structure and integrity of the crane.Because the anchors Executive drive impact one end in the form of a ferromagnetic core, is realized in this electromagnetic actuator, working on the attraction to the Central plane of the excitation winding. Run the opposite end of the armature in the form of a conductive disk implements induction-dynamic drive, running on the repulsion from the Central plane of the winding. As a result of this shock, the actuator generates a sharp pulse load on the fixation device trigger spring that causes rapid closing of the valve, and this drive consumes low power.The presence of an Autonomous power source, such as batteries, makes the proposed crane valve is economical and does not depend on other factors, such as external electrical network.The presence of the audible alarm and led indicator allows domestic us the e l e C the closing of the valve occurred after the introduction of natural gas in a controlled room (exceeds the maximum allowable threshold level) that allows you to take appropriate action, such as to ventilate the room, to eliminate the source of the penetration of gas into the atmosphere, etc.In Fig.1 presents a block diagram of a locking gas valve-valve;
in Fig.2 - General view of the faucet-valve;
in Fig.3 is a view As in Fig.2 without rear cover;
in Fig.4 - view of B in Fig.3;
in Fig. 5 - the device Electromechanical actuator faucet-valve in an open position;
in Fig. 6 - the device Electromechanical actuator faucet-valve in closed position;
in Fig. 7 is an electrical block diagram of a locking gas valve-valve.Locking gas valve-a valve includes a rotary valve 1 installed on the gas line 2, the locking body 3, svodnoe device 4, the fixing device 5, the actuating drive impact 6, is electrically interconnected with the threshold-amplifying block (PUB) 7, which receives signals from the selective gas sensor 8 and a power supply 9.Svodnoe device 4 made an 1. The locking body 3 is made in the form of starting a spring 12, which is wound spiral ribbon in a single row and located in the same plane, and comprises a rotary shaft of a cock.Selective, i.e., reacting only to the appropriate gas, for example natural gas sensor 8 is located away from the tap in the place of possible leaks and/or gas accumulation, allowing you to quickly detect, accumulating a significant number in the room. In this case, gas sensors may be several.The rotary shaft 11 of the crane is equipped with the swing arm 10, which is cocked (plant) spring 12 stress in a compressed state. The location of the arm 10 along or across the gas line 2 indicates the state of the valve "Open" or "Closed" (Fig.2 and 3 the valve is open).Executive drive impact 6 contains the field winding 13 and coaxially mounted anchor, one, for example the lower end portion of which is made in the form of a ferromagnetic core 14, and the opposite upper part is made in the form of a conductive disk 15 mounted on the end of the striker 16.E-threshold-amplifier balatero 19, the voltage Converter 20. The timer 21 is designed to automatically set the frequency of the signals for calibration and monitoring of the sensor 8 and other elements of the equipment.To control the discharge of the capacitor 22 to the field winding 13 is a thyristor VS 23.On the front panel 24 of the housing gas valve-valve mounted led indicators Network 25, indicating the connection to the external network 17, to "On." 26, showing the inclusion of the faucet-valve in work, "ISM." 27, showing that is in the process of measurement and sensor calibration, and "Emergency" 28, signaling an emergency closing of the valve 1 when exceeding the permissible level of gas in a controlled environment. In addition, the electronic threshold-amplifying unit is equipped with an audible alarm (not shown) that is triggered when an emergency closing of the valve 1.The fixation device 5 starting spring 12 of the locking member in the cocked position when the open valve 1 is made in the form of a disk 29 with a rectangular cutout 30. The outer end of the trigger spring 12 is connected with the disk 29, a rectangular cutout which is the protrusion 31 of the l-shaped lever 32 with the axis of rotation 33. The opposite end 34 R is 38 double-arm lever 36 communicates with the striker 16. The spring 39 is running out l-shaped lever 32 and the double-arm lever 36.The rotary shaft 11 connects the pivot arm 10 faucet-valve with native arm 40 of the gas valve 1. This design allows you to easily upgrade existing gas valves, without prejudice to the valve itself or the gas line.Locking gas valve-the valve operates as follows.When using a pre-charged battery 19 to run the faucet-valve in work enough to turn the handle 10 from the initial state "Closed" (the plane of the arm across the gas line 2) on the 90oin state "Open" (along the gas pipeline). When this led lights up to 26 "On", that indicates readiness for operation. At this time, through the transducer 20 from the battery 19, the capacitor 22 is charged to the desired voltage level. If the led 26 "On" is not lit, it indicates that the battery 19 is discharged, or it does not, then you need to connect the input device 18 to the network 17. The light-emitting diode 25 "Network", then you must also rotate the handle 10 in the state "Open", and the led 26 "On".With regards the arm 40 of the gas valve 1 and the opening; in addition, the turns and the disc 29 by tightening the starting spiral band spring 12 and cocked her stress state. In the extreme position, when the handle 10 is the position along the gas pipeline, biasing spring 39 up the ledge 31 of the l-shaped lever 32 falls into the rectangular cutout 30 of the disk 29 and the opposite end 34 of the lever 32 extends over the ledge 35 double-arm lever, also pressed by the spring 39 upwards. In this position, the protrusion 35 of the lever 36 locks from turning around its axis 33 of the l-shaped lever 32, and the latter, in turn, the protrusion 31 records from rotation in the opposite direction under the action of the spring 12, the disk 29 and the handle 10. Gas through the open valve 1 is supplied through line 2 to the consumer, for example in gas stove appliances stove (not shown).Upon detection of a selective gas sensor 8, for example, methane or natural gas is above an acceptable level in a controlled location from the sensor 8 on the threshold-gain block 7 receives the signal; from block 7 in the excitation winding 13 Executive drive impact 6 is formed of an electromagnetic pulse. This process is accompanied by the supply of the pulse from the timer 21 to the control electrode generium in her current pulse. The created magnetic field in the winding 13 draws up the electromagnetic force of the ferromagnetic core 14 of the lower part of the anchor (to the Central plane of the winding) and repulsive electrodynamic force up the conductive disk 15 of the upper part of the anchor. Obtained with this design anchors considerable force of the blow up provides a relatively low power consumption. Moved up the anchor drummer 16 raises the ledge 38 double-arm lever 36 which rotate around its axis 37, lowers down the opposite ledge 35. Released from the engagement end 34 of the l-shaped lever 32 is rotated about its axis 33, the protrusion 31 extends from a rectangular notch 30, which leads to the elimination of fixation of the disk 29. Spring 12, rasimas, rotates the disk, and with it the rotary shaft 11, the arm 10 and 40 to lock in the Closed state across the gas line 2; the valve 1 is closed. Simultaneously, the threshold-gain block 7 generates an audible signal and illuminate the led 28 "Emergency", which for better perception of the person creating the intermittent sound and light signals, the duration of which is set by the timer 21.Advantages predlagaemoi diversion;
- multilateral visual, sound and light alarm system state faucet-valve;
- possibility of installation on the operating gas valves additional equipment and converting simple tap-in locking valve crane;
- small size, low power consumption and relatively simple mechanical and electrical design;
- ability to automatically self-control after a certain time set by the timer threshold-amplifier electronic block;
- full protection of the controlled premises from the "human factor" - inattention, poor health, malice, and others;
- the ability to protect your premises with a gas stove and other related factors, such as smoke and fire that may occur, for example when boiling water in a heated gas utensils; in addition to the selective gas sensor can be installed sensor smoke or temperature sensor;
- makes a more aesthetic appearance of the existing gas valve.The proposed locking gas valve-the valve is manufactured, tested and showed high technical and economic indicators.Sources of information
Gnity valve. MKI F 16 K 31/02, 15.11.82,, bull. 42.3. A. C. the USSR 1421943. The locking valve. MKI F 16 K 21/04, 07.09.88,, bull. 33 (prototype). 1. Locking gas valve-the valve contains a valve that regulates the main flow of the working gas when turning, the spring loaded locking body, the locking device of the locking member, the device generating an electrical signal when gas escaping from the main thread, characterized in that the spring-loaded locking the body in the form of pad springs interconnected with a rotary shaft of a faucet, the valve is provided with a gas detection device, made in the form of a selective gas sensor, transmitting an electrical signal through the electronic threshold and amplifier unit on the actuator impact acting on the locking device starting spring locking member.2. Locking gas valve-the valve under item 1, characterized in that the selective gas sensor is located away from the tap in the place of possible leaks and/or gas accumulation.3. Locking gas valve-the valve under item 1, characterized in that the rotary shank faucet features a swivel handle.4. Blokirovki alsenoy in the form located in the same plane spiral tape.5. Locking gas valve-the valve under item 1, characterized in that the actuator percussion contains the excitation winding and coaxially mounted anchor, one end of which is made in the form of a ferromagnetic core, and the opposite part is made in the form of a conductive disk.6. Locking gas valve-the valve under item 1, characterized in that the electronic threshold-gain block contains an independent source of power.7. Locking gas valve-the valve under item 1 and 6, characterized in that the electronic threshold-amplifying unit is equipped with an audible alarm.8. Locking gas valve-the valve under item 1 and 6, characterized in that the electronic threshold-gain block with led indicator.
FIELD: mechanical engineering; liquid materials handling facilities.
SUBSTANCE: proposed drain valve has seat secured in reservoir bottom and cup with lid provided with central hole. Overflow unit and shutoff member lifting mechanism are provided. Cup is secured on seat. Overflow unit is made in form of two coaxially arranged inner and outer tubes. Inner tube is installed for axial displacement and fixing relative to outer tube. Float is secured on outer tube from side of its outer surface. Shutoff member is installed on lower end of outer tube. Outer tube is installed for axial displacement and is passed through central hole in cup lid. Float is arranged inside cup. Shutoff member lifting mechanism is made in form of hinge unit connected by tie-rod with overflow unit and mechanically coupled with pushbutton. Pushbutton is installed in reservoir cover by means of thrust bushing. Cup is secured on seat by bayonet joint. Two seats are made on cup lid. Post is secured in each seat. Adjusting bushing is secured on posts. Said bushing is connected by threaded joint with thrust bushing of pushbutton. Rim is secured on adjusting bushing. Hinge support is made on rim. Position of inner tube of overflow unit is fixed relative to outer tube of overflow unit by means of union nut and sealing gasket. Said gasket is clamped by union nut between tube of overflow unit. Hinge unit is made in form of lever. Rotary axle is installed in middle part of lever in hinge support. One end of lever thrust against base of rod. Rod is connected with pushbutton spring-loaded relative to thrust bushing. Other end of lever is connected with upper end of tie-rod. Said tie-rod is connected with -shaped lever from side of its lower end. Said lever is rigidly secured on bracket. The latter is made on outer tube of overflow unit higher than cup.
EFFECT: improved reliability of drain valve owing to simplified design and provision of coaxial arrangement of pushbutton of hinge unit drive and overflow unit.
FIELD: mechanical engineering; liquid materials handling facilities.
SUBSTANCE: proposed drain valve is design for organization of draining liquids of different type from containers. Proposed drain valve has seat secured in bottom of reservoir, cup installed on seat and overflow unit. The latter contains axially movable tube. Float arranged in cup is secured on outer surface of tube. Shutoff member is mounted on lower end of tube. Overflow unit is passed for axial displacement through cup. Overflow unit is mechanically coupled with rod of shutoff member lift handle. Cup is secured on seat by means of bayonet joint. Overflow unit is furnished additionally with inner tube. The latter is partially arranged inside overflow unit tube. Inner tube is installed for axial displacement and subsequent fixing in position relative to overflow unit tube by means of union nut and sealing gasket. The latter is clamed between tubes of overflow unit by union nut. Two diametrically opposite brackets are made on overflow unit tube from side of its upper end. Tie-rod is secured in each bracket from side of lower end. Upper end of tie-rods is secured in clamp. Longitudinal cut is made on free end of rod forming, at least, two cantilever flexible lobes. Each lobe is made in form of upward widening stop from outer side. Clamp is fitted on rod through stops on flexible lobes with possibility of action onto clap when shutoff member of drain valve is lifted by its handle.
EFFECT: improved reliability of drain valve owing to simplified design and overflow unit tube made symmetrical and adjustable in height suspension of overflow unit and possibility of its mounting in reservoirs differing n height.
SUBSTANCE: straightway stop valve comprises housing with inlet pressure port and outlet port for flowing fluid. The housing receives closure member, driving link of the closure member connected with the handle for valve control, and single-acting positive-displacement servomotor. The pressure chamber of the servomotor is in communication with the inlet port. The straightway stop valve is provided with the preliminary loaded flexible member mounted inside the housing. The movable outlet link of the flexible member is made for permitting single action on the driving link of the closure member and its movement under the action of the flexible member from its any position to the closure position of the closure member. The single-acting positive-displacement servomotor is made so that, under the action of pressure, the pressure chamber provides the action of its output link on the output link of the flexible member directed oppositely to the direction of flexible force of the flexible member and movement of the output link in the position in which it does not act on the driving link of the closure member and driving link can freely move under the external control action between the closure position and open position of the closure member. Under the action of pressure in the pressure chamber, the output link of the flexible member is held in the mentioned above position. When there is no pressure, the output link of the positive-displacement servomotor together with the driving link returns under the action of the flexible member to the closure position of the closure member.
EFFECT: enhanced reliability.
SUBSTANCE: valve comprises seat, overflow unit, and mechanism for lifting the closure member. The seat is secured to the bottom of the tank. The overflow unit is made of a pipe provided with a float. The closure member is mounted at the bottom end of the pipe of the overflow unit. The pipe of the overflow unit is mounted for permitting axial movement by means of the mechanism for lifting the closure member. The closure member is made of pivoting unit, connected with the overflow unit, and kinematically connected with the push-buttons of the large and small drains. The push-buttons are set in the stop bushing mounted in the tank.
EFFECT: enhanced reliability.
SUBSTANCE: double-wash-off valve comprises seat, spillover assembly and shut-off element-lifting mechanism. The seat is fixed at flush tank bottom and incorporates cylindrical shell. The shell bottom is furnished with openings, their upper part communicating with rectangular slots made in the shell wall. The shell accommodates cover enveloping, with a gap, outer pipe and representing barrel. The aforesaid gap makes 0.06 to 0.012 of cover hole diameter. X-bar passes through the inner pipe. The bar lower part rests upon the ledges made inside the aforesaid seat and on the flush hole cylindrical surface. There are hooks on one of the bar walls. The bar is coupled with an extension arm furnished with rectangular holes for the arm to be fitted on aforesaid hooks. Two upper hooks have flanges for the extension arm to be fixed relative to the X-bar. The extension arm upper part has a support bracket with two cylindrical pins mounted one above the other. The aforesaid lifting mechanism represents parallel active and passive levers fitted onto said pins. The active lever represents rocker, its one end being articulated with a radial bracket arranged on the cap nut jointing the spillover assembly pipes. The rocker other end and the passive lever end are articulated with the vertical pushrod, its upper end being sharpened. The major wash-off push button is spring-loaded towards the thrust sleeve with the help of C-like spring and connected with the hollow foot receiving the screw furnished with thrust disk on its lower end. The said disk features corrugated lower surface and circular collar arranged along the disk edges on the corrugated side. The disk rests upon the vertical pushrod sharpened end in its top position before flushing liquid from the flush tank. There are ledges limiting the travel of the major wash-off push button arranged on the lower part of the thrust sleeve. The foot inner surface has radial flexible ribs resting upon the screw screwed into the foot to lock the screw relative to the foot.
EFFECT: higher reliability.
4 cl, 7 dwg
FIELD: machine building.
SUBSTANCE: stop water-supply valve comprises body, which contains the following components that are coaxially installed and tightly pressed one into another - threaded insert, couplings of various diametre and valve tube. The latter comprises a through hole with valve stem and thrust tube installed in it with the possibility of axial displacement. Thrust tube is spring-loaded with standpipe stem on one side and is fixed by a thrust ring at the other side. Valve stem is made in the form of hollow tube with plug at the end, is limited with a collar and connected to disk by means of thrust. Disk is a stop-relief valve of hydraulic chamber. This chamber is formed by coupling of smaller diametre, threaded insert and coupling of larger diametre. One or several openings are located in lower part of valve stem and thrust tube above collar. Centre of thrust tube openings is coaxially installed above centre of openings of valve stem.
EFFECT: protection against valve freezing at low temperatures.
4 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: machine building.
SUBSTANCE: valve body consists of three parts in the form of sleeves inserted one into another. One sleeve has the seat for seal and inlet hole in the middle and is rigidly fixed in upper part of the main sleeve having outer thread. The second sleeve has symmetrical cuts in the form of triangles and is inserted in the main sleeve in movable manner from below. The inserted sleeves have movable connection between themselves due to the fact that collar of upper sleeve is engaged with shoulder of lower sleeve. Arms with buffer spring and a hole in its middle slide along the end part of the cuts. Valve stock projecting beyond its limits along its axis with filter screens put on it passes through the hole of the balance arm.
EFFECT: providing the adjustment of the force for manual opening of the valve.
FIELD: machine building.
SUBSTANCE: non-interchangeable double-component connection valve is described to connect a source of fuel to a fuel element or another device. The valve comprises the first and second part of the valve. The first part of the valve comprises a valve body, a sealing element and a middle stand. The middle stand is connected to the valve body so that the middle stand is in general fixed relative to the valve body. The sealing element is placed at a certain distance from the contact surface of the first part of the valve, and there is a space on the contact surface around the middle stand. The space has dimensions and is calibrated so that it holds a thin-walled pipe of the second part of the valve. Each thin-walled pipe presses onto the first part of the valve, it moves the sealing element to a certain distance from a sealing position for development of a flow through both parts of the valve.
EFFECT: improved valves, which make it possible to discharge gas, to maintain tightness, to improve fuel movement through a valve.
19 cl, 30 dwg
FIELD: machine building.
SUBSTANCE: automatic shutoff valve is used to shutoff gas in case of pressure drop in gas pipeline below the minimum level. Automatic shutoff valve, the body of which with input and output nozzles has the stop valve made as a body-integrated spring-loaded diaphragm with locking device, interacting with a seat, the through passage of which connects under-diaphragm hollow with the input choke. The valve is equipped with the spring-loaded turn-and-thrust handle installed between the diaphragm with a valve on their shared axle on the one side and a cap, covering the diaphragm, on the other side, with the possibility to turn around this axis and to occur in thrust between them, the output choke is connected with under-diaphragm hollow directly.
EFFECT: perfected design.
FIELD: oil and gas industry.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to production of hydrocarbons and can be used in operation of wells, in particular, for alignment of profile of fluid inflow along the length of a horizontal well. The device contains input and output devices between which, at least, two series arranged regulating stages consisting of normally open valve and hydraulic resistance and/or the shut step containing one or several valves installed in parallel with the fixed position of a lock are series placed. Besides, the device contains an external casing in which, at least, the named device elements are partially placed. The valves in regulating and/or shut step contain configuration devices for holding and switching of the gate. The hydraulic resistance contains devices of configuring of its value in the regulating stage.
EFFECT: automation of fluid inflow regulation.