Radio navigation system
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to radio engineering, in particular, to a radionavigation systems determine the location of objects. Satellite radio navigation system for determining the location of objects contains land measuring points, receiving navigation signals from navigation satellites and transmitting on the appropriate communication channel of the navigation parameters in the processing center N, where N1 is connected through the communication channel shared with the Central processing of peripheral points of processing, each of which through the respective narrowband communication channels connected M, where M1, sets of navigation equipment of consumers. Achievable technical result is the adaptation of the basic original navigation settings under the requirements of each end user. 2 Il. The invention relates to radio engineering, in particular, to a radionavigation systems determine the location of objects, using differential correction.Currently known satellite navigation system (SNS), entitled "global positioning system (GPS) or "Navstar" (Navigation (US satellite navigation, called GLONASS (WO 91/11732). They have a high basic performance and satisfy the navigation requirements of a broad range of users. However, when using GPSr occur, at least two problems.The first problem is that for a number of navigation tasks standard GPSr accuracy is not sufficient for its improvement have to use special modes metaproterenol (for the accepted classification, see , for example, "global satellite navigation system GLONASS, edited Kharisov C. N., Moscow, IPGR, 1997 and "Russian radio navigation plan. The main directions of development of navigation systems and equipment, Moscow, 1993, the Interagency Commission "Internalize"). Ways of organizing such modes are known. They involve the installation or control and correction station (CCF) in the center of a local working area or the base station (BS) at the point coordination with subsequent determination respectively of differential corrections or coordinates of the BS and transmitting over the communication channels to end users.However, in practice, to combine separate local navigation Sisi BS) requires selection of the communication channels. The difference in the algorithms of sets of user equipment (CAP) leads to the need to include ionospheric corrections in the General differential corrections for some consumers and not for others. When choosing a communication channel have to choose the maximum traffic based maintenance is the most critical consumer, although most users would suit a considerably smaller load of the communication channel. In addition, for mobile consumer as its movement is necessary to arrange the switching between the individual local areas, which according to the existing concept rests on the equipment of the consumer. This greatly complicates the CAP and increases its cost, requiring in addition the introduction of a single standard for the communication channel. All of this allows us to use the existing Park of CAP, because it requires as its handling, and installing on the user objects are complex and expensive communication channels. Because of these difficulties are only individual departmental subsystem high-precision navigation, usually for specific tasks within the same local area and for a limited range of users, and the number of users a single existing shirokozonnaja existing GPSr is the impossibility of creating a single public high-precision navigation system due to technical difficulties Association of local zones of high-precision navigation within a single system at acceptable costs for its creation.Another problem is the fundamental difference methods metaproterenol in real time and in postprocessing mode, where the collected real-time navigation options are archived and can then be used at any time at the discretion of the user. The latter requires the creation of the Bank of navigation parameters, usually to solve a specific task. Therefore, the use of post-processing in a single system today is not provided.In General methods for solving navigation tasks can vary considerably. However, you can combine them and with limited cost to create a single navigation and information system for solving various problems of navigation. As a consequence of the achievements of used information technology, an additional advantage of the proposed system is its simple scalability, availability, and ease of adaptation to the changing individual requirements of end users.The invention is directed to the creation of such complex equipment, which would improve position accuracy and reliability of the transmitted consumer navigation setting system location objects contains the ground of the measuring points, receiving signals from navigation satellites and transmitting on the appropriate communication channel of the navigation parameters to the processing centre. At the processing center are receiving navigation parameters, calculation and accumulation of the array basic navigation parameters, their archiving and issuance of navigation parameters on request of the consumer. The system also contains N, where N1, peripheral points processing, connected via a communication channel shared by the processing center. Each peripheral item processing is used to convert information from the underlying array in the required specific consumer navigation options in a given format and for the formation of information-logical Protocol transmission on request of the consumer. To each peripheral item processing through the appropriate narrowband communication channels connected M, where M1, complete sets of consumers.In Fig. 1 presents a functional diagram of the satellite radio navigation system for determining the location of objects, where it is shown:
1 - ground measurement points;
2 - channels of communication;
3 - processing center;
4 - channel sharing;
5 - N, where N1, peripheral ptx2">In Fig. 2 presents the algorithm of the navigation service explaining the operation of the system in accordance with the invention.The possibility of carrying out the invention is confirmed by the following description of the operation of the satellite radio navigation system for determining the location of the object. Navigation signals emitted relevant navigation satellites (not shown), are relevant land measuring points (NIP) 1. All available navigational information contained in the primary navigation parameters, namely the measurement of quasiballistic, pseudophase and the carrier frequency of the satellite signals and navigation parameters obtained on the basis of their processing. This is enough information to solve any of the navigation task. Under ground measurement points 1 includes a control and correction station (CCF) in the center of a local working area and a base station (BS) in coordination points.To create the primary navigation parameters (RPN) all available NIP 1 are connected by communication channels 2 with the processing center 3. At the processing center 3 are the reception of navigational parameters, calculating, key writing, the fast pre-processing of the primary RNP (calculation of differential corrections for each satellite, positioning points of coordination, monitoring of SRNS and so on). To improve the reliability of pre-processing, the results can be compared with similar information obtained directly on one or more NIP 1. At the processing center 3 also highlights the ionospheric and tropospheric error components GPSr to ensure the accuracy of the correction of errors in the corresponding(s) from the set(s) 7 equipment of the consumer.Thus, in the processing center 3 on the basis of primary RNP is defined, at least the following basic parameters:
- differential correction enabled error distribution, the coordinates of the points of coordination sites;
- ionospheric and tropospheric propagation delay of satellite signals available on the NIP, CCF and BS;
- data current monitoring.Together with the primary RNAs and binding all data at the time (e.g., UTC), these parameters form a basic array of corrective information that is archived at the processing center 3 until use.The main objective of the proposed system is the adaptation of the basic ionic parameters. The key issues here are as follows.Procedure navigation AIDS the consumer in the most General formulation involves solving randomly selected navigation tasks on consumer type of CAP 7. This is required to ensure the CAP 7, the original navigation settings in the right format at the right time sequence. Under the CAP 7 in this invention is understood as the navigation equipment of the consumer, and equipment post-processing navigation information, as well as equipment for other navigation definitions of consumer, for example, the apparatus for collection of statistical data on ionospheric errors, etc. When working in a single system an unlimited number of heterogeneous consumers there is a problem with the transmission of navigation parameters: bandwidth requirements of the communication channel are excessively high, making it the implementation of economically unjustified, and the construction of a single navigation system is impossible.On the other hand, any known method of navigation definitions requires baseline information limited amount. Calculations show that when the navigation definition actionsi any service narrowband communication channel, including a communication channel with a mobile object (e.g., dispatch management service ground transportation or air traffic control, and so on). However, to use such a channel in the system must convert the information from the underlying array (obtained above in the processing center 3) in the navigation settings specific to a particular user, and in a very specific format, and, in addition, to form information-logical Protocol transmission. In the proposed system fulfill these functions, the corresponding N peripheral items processing (CEA) 5. Logic PES 5 is the following.Each PPO 5 serves a strictly defined set of end users, the combined functional, territorial or any other principle. For example, it can be geodesic users who have a common point of coordination (i.e. total BS), aircraft are within range of one of the local CCF, users who work in post-processing, etc. On request from CAP 7 (for example, one or more of M) on the basis of a priori information (a view held by a user of the navigation definitions, the type used by a CAP 7, it is remotely ready information from the list of available processing center 3 and(or) the "raw" navigation parameters. In the latter case, the processing of these navigation parameters is carried out directly on PES 5. The processing algorithm can be selected from among known for solving typical tasks or a priori selected by the user by personal request. The structural scheme of the CEA 5 is determined by the characteristics of the serviced groups of end-users and the required computing power: in the General case it can contain several intermediate processing levels. After establishing communication with the processing center 3 each PPO 5 real-time receives from the processing center 3 ordered the basic information and then adapt it to the type specified in the request accepted by the consumer. Then from the CEA 5 information on narrowband communication channel 6 is transmitted to the corresponding CAP 7 end user. If necessary, for example, when a user (mobile object) from the zone of action of one of the narrow-band communication channel 6 with its navigation service may be transferred to another PES 5 and other narrowband communication channel 6.Implementation of the functions of the processing center 3 and the peripheral points of the handle 5 may be implemented, for example, on the basis of C - anct Petersburg, 1998, the chief 16.).In the proposed system to the communication channels must meet the following requirements. The transmission channel 2 measurements from each NIP 1 in the processing center 3 may be one-sided bandwidth of about 6 KBaud. The unit of information transmitted at 20 visible GPS satellites and GLONASS will contain:
the pseudorange [cal.HR=1280 (bit/s)],
- pseudophase [cal.HR=1280 (bit/s)],
differential corrections [cahk.HR=1280 (bit/s)] or the coordinates of the base station [HK.HR.=256 (bit/s)],
- amendments distribution [cal.HR=1280 (bit/s)],
- a temporal reference to the time scale GPS and GLONASS [SL.HR.=128 (bit/s)],
i.e. with total information is not more of 5,248 (bps). This data stream can provide, for example, telephone communication channels, radio channels, etc.The communication channel shared 4 processing center 3 with the CEA 5 meet the most severe requirements. The channel must provide two-way communication, the availability of an arbitrary point of a large region (including in its remote areas, for example, in the Far North), ease of connection, not to have restrictions on the number of concurrent subscribers, the possibility of Ananta. These requirements fully meets the current global information network "Internet". Connect to it via satellite communication channels with traffic ~1 (Mbit/sec) allows in General to remove the restriction on bandwidth and system to use only the peripheral item processing.For narrow-band communication channels 6 PES 5 with Splints 7 is shown only one requirement: to ensure the transfer of additional 1,0...1,5 (KBaud) information. This requirement corresponds to virtually any communications channel, for example, a telephone communication channel, the channel wired, radio channel, and so on, typically, a mobile object equipped with a multichannel communication systems with independent subchannels. It is therefore advisable under the transfer of additional navigation options to select one of the available subchannels.The above-described operation of the proposed system is illustrated also by the navigation algorithm of the customer service system, a variant of which is shown in Fig.2, showing also some service commands, allowing you to more clearly present the work of the system.For specialists in this field and other oblie modifications can include other known prior art signs. The above version does not exhaust all their variety, which can be implemented in accordance with the following claims, which have been compiled without the restrictive part, because she's like this more clearly reflects the essence of the invention. Satellite radio navigation system for determining the location of objects containing ground measurement items, the host of radio navigation signals from navigation satellites, defining them primary radionavigation parameters, namely quasidiscrete, pseudophase and the carrier frequency of the satellite signals and navigation parameters obtained on the basis of their processing, and transmitting these navigation options on the appropriate communication channel to the processing centre, where the reception of navigational parameters, mapping, define, on the basis of the array of basic navigation parameters in the form of differential corrections enabled error signal, the coordinate points of the coordinate objects, ionospheric and tropospheric errors propagate signals, data for the current monitoring and primary navigation options, their accumulation, archiving and extraction is through the two-way communications channel shared made with a choice of the obtained information for a specific customer, with the processing center and employees each for converting information from the underlying array navigation parameters based on a priori information from the consumer in the required specific consumer navigation options in a given format and for the formation of information-logical Protocol transmission on request of the consumer, and each peripheral item processing through the appropriate narrowband communication channels connected M, where M1, complete sets of equipment of the consumer.
FIELD: the invention refers to radio technique means of determination of a direction, location, measuring of distance and speed with using of spaced antennas and measuring of a phase shift or time lag of taking from them signals.
SUBSTANCE: the proposed mode of determination of coordinates of an unknown transmitter is based on the transmitter's emitting of a tracing signal to the satellite, on receiving of signals of an unknown transmitter and legimite transmitters which coordinates are known, on forming a file of clusters, on selection of the best clusters out of which virtual bases are formed for calculating coordinates of legimite and unknown transmitters according to the coordinates of legimite transmitters and the results of calculation of their coordinates one can calculate mistakes of measuring which are taken into account at calculating the coordinates of the unknown transmitter.
EFFECT: increases accuracy of determination of coordinates of an unknown transmitter in the system of a satellite communication with a relay station on a geostationary satellite.
2 dwg, 1 tbl
FIELD: aeronautical engineering; determination of aircraft-to-aircraft distance.
SUBSTANCE: aircraft-to-aircraft distance is determined by the following formula: where position of first of first aircraft is defined by azimuth α1, slant range d1, altitude h1 and position of second aircraft is determined by azimuth α2, slant range d2 and altitude h2. Proposed device includes aircraft azimuth indicators (1,4), flying altitude indicators (2,5), indicator of slant range to aircraft (3,6), adders (7, 14, 15, 19), multiplication units (8-12, 16, 18), cosine calculation unit 913), square root calculation units (17-20) and indicator (21).
EFFECT: avoidance of collision of aircraft; enhanced safety of flight due to determination of true aircraft-to-aircraft distance with altitude taken into account.
FIELD: radio engineering, applicable in receivers of signals of satellite radio navigational systems.
SUBSTANCE: the micromodule has a group of elements of the channel of the first frequency conversion signals, group of elements of the first channel of the second frequency conversion of signals, group of elements of signal condition of clock and heterodyne frequencies and a group of elements of the second channel of the second frequency conversion signals.
EFFECT: produced returned micromodule, providing simultaneous conversion of signals of standard accuracy of two systems within frequency ranges.
FIELD: railway transport.
SUBSTANCE: proposed repair team warning device contains "n" navigational satellites, dispatcher station consisting of receiving antenna, satellite signals receiver, computing unit to determine corrections to radio navigational parameter for signals from each navigational satellite, modulator, transmitter, transmitting antenna and computer of standard values of radio navigational parameters, movable object installed on locomotive and consisting of satellite signals receiving antenna, satellite signals receiver, computing unit for determining location of movable object, first receiving antenna, first receiver, first demodulator, matching unit, modulator, transmitter, transmitting antenna, second receiving antenna, second receiver and second demodulator, and warming device consisting of receiving antenna, receiver, demodulator, computing unit for determining distance between movable object, warning device, modulator, transmitter, transmitting antenna, satellite signals receiving antenna, satellite signals receiver and control unit.
EFFECT: improved safety of track maintenance and repair teams in wide zone of operation.
FIELD: the invention refers to navigational technique and may be used at designing complex navigational systems.
SUBSTANCE: an integrated satellite inertial-navigational system has a radioset connected through an amplifier with an antenna whose outputs are connected to a computer of the position of navigational satellites and whose inputs are connected with the block of initial installation of the almanac of data about satellites' orbits. The outputs of this computer are connected with the inputs of the block of separation of radio transmitting satellites. The outputs of this block are connected with the first group of inputs of the block of separation of a working constellation of satellites whose outputs are connected with inputs of the block of computation of a user's position. The system has also a meter of projections of absolute angle speed and a meter of projections of the vector of seeming acceleration which are correspondingly connected through a corrector of an angle speed and a corrector of seeming acceleration with the first group of inputs of the computer of navigational parameters whose outputs are connected with the first group of the outputs of the system. The system also includes a computer of initial data which is connected with three groups of inputs correspondingly to the outputs of the meter of projections of absolute angle speed and the meter of projections of a vector of seeming acceleration and to the outputs of a block of integration of information and also to the outputs of the block of computation of a user's position. At that part of the outputs of the computer of initial data are connected to the inputs of the computer of navigational parameters and all outputs are connected to the first group of the inputs of the block of integration of information whose second group of inputs is connected with the outputs of the corrector of an angle speed and the corrector of seeming acceleration, and the third group of inputs is connected to the outputs of the block of computation of a user's position. One group of the outputs of the block of integration of information is connected to the second group of the inputs of the block of selection of a working constellation of satellites, the other group of the outputs are directly connected to the second group of the outputs of the system, the third group of the outputs are connected to the inputs of the corrector of seeming acceleration and the fourth group of the outputs are connected with the inputs of the corrector of an angle speed and the second group of the inputs of the computer of initial data.
EFFECT: increases autonomous of the system, expands composition of forming signals, increases accuracy.
FIELD: satellite radio navigation, geodesy, communication, applicable for independent instantaneous determination by users of the values of location co-ordinates, velocity vector components of the antenna phase centers of the user equipment, angular orientation in space and bearing.
SUBSTANCE: the method differs from the known one by the fact that the navigational information on the position of the antenna phase centers of ground radio beacons, information for introduction of frequency and time corrections are recorded in storages of the user navigational equipment at its manufacture, that the navigational equipment installed on satellites receives navigational radio signals from two and more ground radio beacons, and the user navigational equipment receives retransmitted signals from two satellites.
EFFECT: high precision of navigational determinations is determined by the use of phase measurements of the range increments according to the carrier frequencies of radio signals retransmitted by satellites.
3 dwg, 1 tbl
FIELD: radio communication.
SUBSTANCE: in accordance with the invention, the device for radio communication provides for getting of first time base (for example, getting of the code time shift) from the signal received from the transmitter on the ground. The predetermined shift based at least on the delay of propagation of received signal is applied to the first time base for obtaining of the second time base. For example, the second time base may be equalized with the time base of the satellite system of position finding (for example, GPS NAVSTAR).
EFFECT: synchronizing signal is generated, with has a time code shift based on the second time base.
6 cl, 12 dwg
FIELD: aviation engineering.
SUBSTANCE: device has on-ground automated system for controlling air traffic made in a special way, interrogation unit and re-translator mounted on air vehicles and made in a special manner as well. Autonomous duplication is used for measuring distance between flying vehicles.
EFFECT: widened functional abilities.
FIELD: radio navigation aids, applicable in digital correlators of receivers of satellite radio navigation system (SPNS) signals, in particular, in digital correlators of receivers of the SPNS GLONASS (Russia) and GPS (USA) signals.
SUBSTANCE: the legitimate signal in the digital correlator is detected by the hardware, which makes it possible to relieve the load of the processor and use its released resources for solution of additional problems. The digital correlator has a commutator of the SPNS signals, processor, digital mixers, digital controllable carrier-frequency oscillator, units of digital demodulators, accumulating units, programmed delay line, control register, digital controllable code generator, reference code generator and a signal detector. The signal detector is made in the form of a square-law detector realizing the algorithm of computation of five points of the Fourier sixteen point discrete transformation with additional zeroes in the interval of one period of the, c/a code with a subsequent computation of the modules of the transformation results and their incoherent summation and comparison with a variable threshold, whose value is set up depending on the noise power and the number of the incoherent readout. The signal detector has a controller, multiplexer, complex mixer, coherent summation unit, module computation unit, incoherent summation unit, noise power estimation unit, signal presence estimation unit and a unit for determination of the frequency-time coordinates of the global maximum.
EFFECT: provided acceleration of the search and detection of signals.
2 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: submarine, marine terrestrial and close-to-ground navigation, in particular type GPS and GLONASS systems.
SUBSTANCE: at a time instant, that is unknown for the receiver, a signal is synchronously radiated by several radiators with known co-ordinates. The radiated signals are received by the receiver, the signal speed square is measured in the current navigation session, the Cartesian co-ordinates of the receiver are computed according to the moments of reception of the radiated signal and the measured signal speed square.
EFFECT: enhanced precision of location of the signal receiver.