The method of transportation of compressed gas and a device for its implementation
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to pipeline transport and can be used for transportation of compressed gas through pipelines, in particular, on the areas of large extent, related to the impossibility or difficulty of construction of the intermediate compressor stations. In the method of transportation of compressed gas through the main gas pipeline additional gas pressure in the main pipeline create by means of the gas at the intermediate and/or final compressor stations of main gas pipeline, further compression and subsequent submission of the entraining gas flow in the intermediate points of the main pipeline; the device for transportation of compressed gas through the main gas pipeline linear section of the main gas pipeline adjacent to the final or intermediate compressor stations equipped with at least one additional gas pipeline, located with the possibility of filing in the intermediate points of the linear section of the main pipeline in the reverse direction of the gas streams higher pressure, created at the compressor station to which it is adjacent. Technical achiev the gadfly, the reduction in compressor stations Park units for compression of high pressure gas; improving the reliability and safety of operation of the main pipeline. 2 S. p. f-crystals, 2 Il. The invention relates to gas industry and can be used in the construction and operation of trunk gas pipelines increased length associated with the inability or difficulty of construction of the intermediate compressor stations (CS).Known methods and devices for transporting compressed gas by one - or multi-line gas at the initial pressure of the gas at linear sections 5.5 to 7.5 MPa and compression on the COP, equal 1,45-1,50.The disadvantages of these methods and devices are: increased energy consumption in the gas compression due to the relatively low utilization of the useful head (of 0.68 to 0.70); high specific costs associated with construction and operation of the COP placed through 110-150 km [E. I. Yakovlev. Gas network and gas storage facilities. M.: Nedra, 1991, S. 46,47].There is also known a method and an apparatus for transporting compressed gas to flow through the main gas and the additional gas is the capacity of the pipeline-prototype [see Jablonski, S. J. Design of oil and gas pipelines. Costoptimized. M., 1959, S. 270,285].The main disadvantage of this method and device is associated with an increased specific consumption of metal with a slight increase in the length of the linear section of the pipeline.In the present invention solved the problem:
- reducing the initial pressure of the gas in the main gas line section of the great length while maintaining the specified throughput and his final pressure gas;
- increase the capacity of the linear part of the pipeline great length under given initial and final pressure of the gas in the main gas line;
- increase the length of the linear part of the pipeline while maintaining the specified bandwidth him and the acceptable level of the initial pressure of the gas.The technical result of the invention are:
- reduction of specific consumption of metal for the construction of the main pipeline, as equals marginal gas pressure in the pipes of larger and smaller diameters are provided in the past with a smaller wall thickness; and, as a consequence, the reduction of costs for the manufacture of pipes (often in special design) program, since significantly reduced the proportion of such gas and, as a consequence, reduced energy consumption to receive it;
- improving the reliability and safety of operation of the main pipeline as the gas of higher pressure serves pipes of smaller diameter, which decreases the likelihood of defects in the material structure.The solution of this problem is achieved by the fact that the additional pressure of the gas in the main gas pipeline create by means of the gas at the intermediate and/or final compressor stations of main gas pipeline, further compression and subsequent submission of the entraining gas flow in the intermediate points of the main pipeline; the linear parts of main gas pipeline adjacent to the final or intermediate compressor stations equipped with at least one additional gas pipeline, located with the possibility of filing in the intermediate points of the linear section of the main pipeline in the reverse direction of the gas streams higher pressure created by the compressor station to which it is adjacent.The invention is further illustrated by a description of its essence, the procedure of calculation of the parameter is investing gas and accompanying drawings, which shows the compared options for gas transportation:
- Fig.1 - scheme of transportation of gas with two intermediate delivery points ejecting streams (proposed option);
- Fig.2 - scheme of transportation of gas with high initial pressure (known option).The invention consists in the fact that decreasing the length of the linear section of the gas pressure in the gas stream is increased by the ejection of its gas stream with a higher gas pressure, and the entraining gas stream can be created on the head COP and taken to an intermediate point of the linear section for additional pipeline or on the next, intermediate, KS. In the latter case, the entraining gas stream to create an intermediate CA by sampling gas from a gas flow of the main gas pipeline, komprimiert it to the required level and fed to an intermediate point of the feed in the main gas pipeline of additional pipeline.Used for ejection of a certain volume of gas circulates in the last stage of the linear section as an integral part of the main flow of gas that is converted into a stream of high pressure gas directed to the second method and apparatus for transporting compressed gas is as follows. With the known length of the longest segment and the specified bandwidth of the pipeline q take its diameter D satisfying the conditions of its operation. To estimate the parameters of the original version of the transportation of gas, with a gradual decrease in pressure along the length of the linear section of the pipeline. Next, you will set the approximate level of the lower initial gas pressure or by evaluating several options for filing in the gas ejecting streams determine the maximum possible reduction of the initial gas pressure in the main pipeline. However, depending on the length of the linear section can be evaluated with different design layout of additional pipelines. In the case of a single intermediate point feed into the main gas ejecting flow of additional gas can be stretched from the head of the COP or the next intermediate CA. At considerable length of the linear section of the ejection of the main gas stream is produced at one intermediate point and two or more feed ejecting flows from the head and intermediate CA.For gas flows with subsonic and mixing chambers of the cylindrical shap the Tr tubes sufficient for practical purposes, the accuracy (error of 2-4%) are associated with dependence [see G. N. Abramovich. Applied gas dynamics, M.: Nauka, 1969, S. 493]:
< / BR>where R03- the total pressure of the gas stream in the mixing chamber, PA;
- - coefficient of ejection;
F1F2respectively the cross-sectional area of the ejecting channels and the ejected gas flow, m2;
P1, R2respectively the total pressure of the ejecting and the ejected gas flows, PA.The order of implementation of the method is demonstrated on the example of the linear section of the main pipeline with two intermediate delivery points ejecting streams - option 1(see Fig.1) in comparison with the single-pipeline - option 2 (see Fig.2). The length l of the main gas pipelines and their inner diameter DNRin both cases the same. Transportation of gas through a single pipeline 1 is at the initial pressure PNcreated on the head COP 1, and the final pressure PTOat the entrance of the intermediate CA 3, providing bandwidth q.In accordance with the proposed design of the gas pipeline linear plot with two intermediate delivery points ejecting streams 4 and 5 are divided into three parts of equal or nerved 6 runs from CS 1 to 4, and the other additional gas 7 from the CS 3 to item 5.The throughput of a gas main option 1 is determined by the bandwidth capabilities of the principal0and additional qdgas pipelines, i.e., q=q0+qd. Since q0<q,the initial pressure in the pipeline PBUT<Pthat makes operation more reliable, reduces the wall thickness of the pipe and, therefore, the metal structures and the cost of its construction. The initial pressure of the gas in the secondary gas pipeline 6 RNDtaken from the condition run its stream function of the ejection of the main gas stream in step 4. PND>RNthe advantages of option 1 are not excluded, because the pipe of smaller diameter have lower risk of failures, and less intensity. On a plot of l2the main pipeline at an initial pressure of the gas in the mixing chamber R03= PP1and a final pressure PK2provided transportation total gas volume - q. It is obvious that the pressure of the main gas stream in paragraph 5 RK2will be insufficient for the transportation of gas through the feed in paragraph 5 of the additional gas 7 gas flow high pressure (P')NDcreated at COP-3. Required for ejection of the main gas flow final pressure P'KDis set so that the capacity of the area l3included gas volume flow qpsubmitted by additional pipeline 7, i.e.qP=q+qp< / BR>Example of calculation of parameters of gas transportation on the proposed method and device are made in comparison with the known variation of the transporting gas at the long gas pipeline, designed to seal on the bottom of the sea (with a maximum dive depth of 2150 m) with single-stage pressure drop between compressor stations [see Goryainov Y. A., resonance C. I., Fedorov, A. S. Kharionovsky centuries "Blue stream": scientific and technical problems and their solution. "Gas industry", 4, 2000, S. 32-33].Known variant of the pipeline (see Fig.2) is characterized by the following conditions: length l= 390 km; diameter of 0.61 m and the wall thickness 31.8 mm (adopted an internal diameter of DNR=0,54 m); initial pressure PN=25,0 MPa, the resultant pressure PP=5,4 MPa; the temperature of the gas at the beginning of the track 35oWith, at the end of about 0o(Taken TCF=300 K). Projected throughput sposobnostey: relative density = 0,6; the average compressibility factor Zcp=0,75.The proposed variant of the pipeline (see Fig.1) is divided into three sections of equal length l1+l2+l3=390 km. the Other parameters of the gas pipeline and gas remain the same. The internal diameter of the additional pipeline dNR= 0,398 mConsider the case when the section l1the main pipeline of the initial gas pressure is reduced to 8.0 MPa, i.e., 32% PBUT=MA. The gas pressure in the end of the section l1(punct) PCO=EA.The capacity of the area l1the main pipeline in quadratic mode of motion of the gas [see A. I. Guzhov. Collection, transport and storage of natural hydrocarbon gases. M., Nedra, 1978, S. 326] will be
< / BR>After substitution and calculation have
< / BR>Accordingly, the throughput of additional gas on a plot of l1must be
q1=q-q01=22,1-18,9=3.2 million m3/day.As for the initial pressure in the main pipeline, let the full pressure of the gas in the mixing chamber of paragraph 4, is equal to RP1=17 MPa. Then the final pressure in the secondary pipeline, providing a given level of P
< / BR>Where RK2=9,5106PA=9,5 MPa.To maintain the gas pressure at the end of the pipeline PTO=5,4 MPa in the mixing chamber of paragraph 5 should be created total pressure PP2. It should be borne in mind that the area l3pipeline capacity, q03= q02+q2.Calculation of parameters of the transporting gas at this stage is iterative in nature, because the unknown bandwidth of the second additional gas pipelinep. Under equal conditions with the first additional pipeline as a first approximation should be taken throughput - q01. Our iteration in this calculation misses, and then it will be shown that q2= 30,8-106PA = 30,8 MPa.The magnitude of the loss of gas pressure in the second additional gas with the same parameters with the first additional pipeline is taken equal to 0.4 MPa. Then the initial pressure of the gas stream in the second additional gas will amount to 31.2 MPa, and throughput will be equal to
< / BR>In the process of circulation of the entraining gas flow on the section l3involved double the volume of gas enclosed in an additional pipeline. The weight quantity of this gas at a relative density = 0.6 and absolute density = 270 kg/m3at an average pressure of 31 MPa and Tcf=18oWith is
< / BR>and the volume of this gas at normal conditions is equal to 11.2 million m3.Thus, the volume of gas used in a closed loop for the ejection of the main gas flow equal to half of the daily performance of the pipeline, which in relation to the volume of gas passing through it during the year, will be negligible to 0.14%.The above example clearly illustrates the power of the proposed method and device in solving the problems of transportation of gas via trunk gas pipeline with the length is Ecevit:
- reduction of pipe wall thickness and, consequently, a decrease in specific consumption of metal, the cost of manufacture of pipes and the construction of the pipeline;
- reduction at compressor stations Park units for compressing gas with a high pressure level, as with the proposed method of transportation significantly reduced the proportion of such gas;
- increase of reliability and safety of operation of the main pipeline, as the share of high-pressure gas is supplied through the pipes of smaller diameter, which decreases the probability of defects in the material structure. 1. The method of transportation of compressed gas through the main gas pipeline, including compression gas main compressor station and feeds it into the primary or the primary and secondary pipelines, additional gas compression at intermediate compressor stations, characterized in that the additional pressure of the gas in the main gas pipeline create by means of the gas at the intermediate and/or final compressor stations of main gas pipeline, further compression and subsequent submission of the entraining gas flow at intermediate points of the primary is causee main compressor station, the primary or the primary and secondary pipelines, equipment for receiving and additional gas compression at intermediate compressor stations, characterized in that the linear parts of main gas pipeline adjacent to the final or intermediate compressor stations equipped with at least one additional gas pipeline, located with the possibility of filing in the intermediate points of the linear section of the main pipeline in the reverse direction of the gas streams higher pressure created by the compressor station to which it is adjacent.
FIELD: pipeline transport.
SUBSTANCE: power plant is additionally provided with a turbine expander provided with an electric generator. Power generated by the steam plant is directed to the main gas pipeline, and a part of power is directed to the turbine expander with electric generator to produce electric power.
EFFECT: enhanced reliability and efficiency.
1 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: pipeline transport.
SUBSTANCE: method comprises intensifying extraction of low-pressure gas in tanks of oil stabilization due to rarefying gas in the inlet gas collector that connects the tank with the inlet of liquid-gas jet compressors by mixing the pumping product with active agent and increasing initial pressure of the low-pressure gas up to the pressure required by a consumer with simultaneous condensation of C5+ fraction. The gas-liquid mixture is supplied to the air cooling apparatus. After the separation of gas from the active agent, purifying and drying the compressed gas is intensified by supplying the compressed gas into the vortex pipe and, then, to the consumer.
EFFECT: improved method.
FIELD: oil and gas industry.
SUBSTANCE: device comprises device for enhancing and reducing pressure, receiving gas line for supplying the plant with the gas, discharging gas line through which the gas after purification is supplied from the plant, two vortex pipes, ejector, and condensate collector. The inlet of the first vortex pipe is connected with the receiving gas line and outlet of the cold gas flow of the second vortex pipe through the device for enhancing or reducing pressure. The output of the hot flow of the first vortex pipe is connected with the inlet of the first separator through the ejector, and the condensate outlet of the separator is connected with the inlet of the second vortex pipe. The outlet of the cold flow of the second vortex pipe is connected with the receiving gas.
EFFECT: enhanced quality of purification.
1 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: preparation and transportation of petroleum associated and natural gases.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to preparation of gas for transportation along gas pipeline and separation of heavy fraction condensate from gas. Proposed plant for preparation of petroleum associated gas or natural gas for transportation along gas pipeline and obtaining of liquid hydrocarbons from gas intake line, device to increase and decrease pressure, gas flow line, liquid hydrocarbons extraction line, three-circuit heat exchanger, separator, expansion valve, two regulating valves and swirl pipe whose input is connected through pressure increasing and decreasing device from one side with inlet gas line through first regulating valve and through series-connected second regulating valve and first circuit of heat exchanger, and from other side, with output of expansion valve. Output of cold flow of swirl pipe is connected through second circuit of heat exchangers with gas flow line, output of hot flow of swirl pipe is connected through third circuit of heat exchanger with input of separator whose condensate output is connected with line to remove liquid hydrocarbons, and gas output, with input of expansion valve.
EFFECT: increased degree of separation of condensate of heavy fractions of hydrocarbons from petroleum associated gas or natural gas designed for transportation along gas pipeline.
FIELD: the invention refers to energy-conservation technologies of pipeline transportation of natural gas.
SUBSTANCE: it may be used for controlling the technological process of the main pipeline with simultaneous selection out of gas of valuable ethane, propane, butane components. The technical result of the invention is reduction of energy inputs for maintaining pressure in the main pipeline, provision of stabilization of pressure in the main pipeline. The mode of transportation of natural gas along the main pipeline includes its feeding into the main pipeline on the first and the following compressor stations and giving out natural gas from the main pipeline through gas reducing stations and divide it on two flows one of them is directed into the pipeline of high pressure, and the other into a consumer pipe-bend. At that the gas of consumer pipe-bend is preliminary cooled and cleared from condensed and hard fraction, and then further cooling is executed till the temperature below the point of condensation of methane and division of cryogenic liquid and directed to the user, and out of received cryogenic liquid methane is separated from liquid ethane-propane-butane fraction which is returned into the pipeline of high pressure and further into the main pipeline, and detailed methane is directed into the pipe-bend. At that the gas in the pipeline of high pressure is preliminary additionally cooled, compremirated and returned into the main pipeline.
EFFECT: reduces power inputs.
7 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: storage or transporting of natural gas.
SUBSTANCE: method comprises cooling natural gas down to a temperature below the temperature of the ambient air and transporting the cooled natural gas.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency of storage and transporting.
16 cl, 13 dwg
FIELD: gas industry.
SUBSTANCE: method comprises separating the mixture into C1 methane fraction with subsequent supply to gas pipeline and C2+ hydrocarbon fraction that are preliminary stabilized by its liquefying by means of preliminary cooling down to a temperature at least 16°C and supplying to the gas pipeline. The pressure is maintained at a level no less than 3,2 MPa.
EFFECT: enhanced reliability of one-phase transporting.
FIELD: oil industry.
SUBSTANCE: supersonic tube comprises Laval nozzle, cyclonic separator with the blade, diffuser for discharging dried gas, and diffuser for discharging condensed liquid. The blade is made of deformed plate set in the screw groove made in the inner side of the cyclonic separator. The length of the plate is at least ½ of the pitch of the screw groove. The housing of the tube of the cyclonic separator receives locking members whose faces enters the screw groove. The distance between the adjacent locking members mounted in the screw groove is equal to the length of the plate.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency.
FIELD: natural gas industry; other industries; production of the gas pipeline blowoff valves.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to natural gas industry and is intended for blowing through of the gas pipelines. The technical result of the invention is the increased efficiency of usage of the gas pipeline blowoff valves at augmentation of the quantity of the delivered for utilization of the waste heavy hydrocarbon fractions of the natural gas for their additional condensation in the area of formation of the microswirlings between the exterior funnel-shaped and interior perforated conical walls. In the gas pipeline blowoff valve in the holes of the perforated conical wall there are the curvilinear grooves, which curvature is directed counterclockwise, and the curvature of the guiding vanes is made in the clockwise direction.
EFFECT: the invention ensures the increased efficiency of usage of the gas pipeline blowoff valves.
FIELD: gas conveyance means, particularly gas-main lines, gathering lines and manifolds of gas fields for condensate recovery.
SUBSTANCE: device to prevent condensate plug forming in pipeline comprises pipeline with inclined sections and connection elbows with enclosing channel. Discharge condensate pipe is formed in lower part of connection elbow. Condensate pipe is located in funnel-shaped enclosing channel and is connected to accumulation vessel located below ground freezing level. Condensate removal pipeline is installed in accumulation vessel so that the condensate removal pipeline is coaxially retained in vertical enclosing channel.
EFFECT: possibility to maintain thermal gas pipeline regime, which prevents condensate freezing, to remove accumulated condensate due to usage of steam condensation heat generated during condensation of steam present in conveying gas flow.