The workplace of the crew member in the cockpit
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to equipment jobs crew members or passengers of the aircraft and can be used in both aviation and automotive industry, shipbuilding, building, and so on workplace crew member in the cockpit includes protruding above cabin floor support for the installation of chairs and piping system of air heating. Support for the installation of a chair provided with a casing made of sound-absorbing material, which is closed under the piping system of air heating work place, on the walls of the housing are made of the exit port of the air flow, and the floor of the cab, under the hood is covered with sound-absorbing carpet material, forming the camera noise absorbing system of air heating. The technical result is the creation of a workplace, a crew member in the cockpit required a comfortable working environment through effective system combining uniform air heating jobs crew members while reducing noise from the incoming air from the system air heating. 6 Il. The present invention relates to equipment jobs crew members or passageiro etc.Known seats for crew or passenger seats installed on poles or on the grounds, towering above the floor of the aircraft cabin, for example: A. with. 1079547, CL 64 D 11/06 for 1982; U.S. patent 4674713, CL 64 D 11/06; the United Kingdom patent 884266 for 1962.However, a common disadvantage of these known solutions is the lack of devices for uniform circular heating jobs of the crew and passenger seats.Known heating and ventilation cabins of airplanes and helicopters, and see.with. 164803, CL 64 D 13/08 for 1963., in which warm mixed air pipeline is displayed in the cockpit on the windshield of the lamp to the feet of pilots and individual blowout passengers.This system provides heating, but does not create a uniform distribution of warm air around the jobs of the members of the crew and passenger seats.Also known in the air conditioning system, see Shulzhenko M. The design of the aircraft, ed. 3rd, revised and enlarged, published in"engineering", 1971. p. 220, Fig.4.45 and page 219, in which the warm air under pressure noise is fed into the cabin through pipelines located along the sides of the cab.P is Shagirov and crew members, but makes a noise, but in the supply system of warm air no silencers.The objective of the proposed invention is the provision in an aircraft required comfortable working conditions of crew members through the creation of an effective system combining uniform air heating jobs crew members while reducing noise from the incoming warm air.This object is achieved in that in the proposed device, comprising protruding above cabin floor support for the installation of chairs and piping system for air heating of the workplace, support for the installation of a chair provided with a casing made of sound-absorbing material, which is closed under the piping system of air heating work place, on the walls of the housing are made openings for exit of warm air stream. In this case, the floor of the cab, under the hood is equipped with sound-absorbing carpet material, forming the camera noise absorbing system of air heating.In comparison with the known technical solutions proposed is significantly different because:
- create the necessary comfortable working conditions by ensuring uniform distribution of warm vassenka casing;
the casing serves a decorative and protective functions, covering design supports;
- casing made of sound-absorbing material, and the floor under the bonnet covered with sound-absorbing material, which gives the device the functions of a silencer air heating system.Thus, the present invention meets the condition of inventive step.The invention is illustrated by drawings, where:
- Fig. 1 shows a General view of the workplace, a crew member in the cockpit;
- Fig. 2 is a rear view;
- Fig. 3 is a top view;
- Fig. 4 - cross section a-a of Fig. 1;
- Fig. 5 - section b-b of Fig. 3;
- Fig. 6 - section b-B of Fig. 1.Workplace crew member consists of chair 1 and supports the installation of chair 1, including rails 2 connected to the vertical posts 3, resting on the floor 4 cabins, and transverse horizontal profiles 5 fastened together by bolts, closed by a cover 6 made of absorbent material, such as fiberglass, and having a horizontal surface 7, side walls 8, and the front 9 and rear 10 wall. Side 8, the front 9 and rear 10 of the wall of the casing 6 provided with holes 11 for output warm the heating of the workplace. Holes 11 for the output of warm air supplied visors 13 for deflecting the air stream and protection against ingress of random small items into the internal cavity of the casing. The cockpit floor 4 under the hood covered with sound-absorbing carpet material 14, such as pile aviation carpet Avimo-1". The lower edge of the casing wall around the perimeter edged rubber sealing profile 15, which prevents the release of air near the floor.The device operates as follows.Warm air coming from the pipe 12, the air heated workplace, fills the interior space under the bonnet 6, heats the horizontal surface 7 of the casing 6 and the through holes 11 in the walls 8, 9 and 10 of the casing 6 extends into the space surrounding the workplace, a crew member is uniformly heated him from all sides.Passing from the pipe 12 through the internal cavity of the casing 6 to holes 11, the noise from the heating system significantly suppressed absorbent material of the casing 6 and the floor surface 4 under the casing 6, and fades out in the maze formed by the elements 2, 3 and 5 of the supports of the chair 1.Thus, in the workplace crewmen are required comfort conditions servant who ENES crew while reducing noise from the incoming air from the heating system. The workplace of the crew member in the cockpit, including protruding above cabin floor support for the installation of chairs and piping system of air heating workplace, characterized in that the support for the installation of a chair provided with a casing made of sound-absorbing material, which is closed under the piping system of air heating workplace, and on the walls of the housing are made openings for exit of the air flow while the cockpit floor under the bonnet is covered with sound-absorbing carpet material, forming the camera noise absorbing system of air heating.
FIELD: furniture, particularly heated furniture piece that may be used in home, possibly for medical-prophylactic purposes.
SUBSTANCE: furniture object includes support for engaging with user having on surface layer of mineral material selected from group containing ceramics and natural stone. Support is provided at least with one electric heating device mounted at least on part of its surface turned to user and placed under layer of mineral material. Said device is in the form of panel electric heater irradiating heat for heating layer of mineral material along its thickness in temperature range 30-50°C in order to generate in said layer elastic acoustic waves in ultrasound and hyper-sound bands. Support is provided with unit for controlling temperature of heating layer of mineral material under which respective panel of electric heater is arranged.
EFFECT: enhanced comfort, intensified process of metabolism of user, keeping healthy state of user and providing prophylaxis of diseases due to heat action upon organism of user.
9 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: transport engineering; car seats.
SUBSTANCE: proposed cover for car seat has base, face part provided with perforated coating, and space with air pass channels connected by corrugated air duct with air force-feed unit arranged under car seat or on rear side of seat backrest for connecting to car electric circuit for forced circulation of air between driver pelvis-and-back part and seat.
EFFECT: simplified design.
SUBSTANCE: armchair contains seat and back with breathable upholstery and inner channels and cavities for air supply. Armchair is supplied with air duct and exchange fan installed therein. Armchair is also equipped with thermoelectric device represented by thermoelectric module with heat exchangers installed on its work surfaces. There is also second thermoelectric module in armchair identical to the first one. Said thermoelectric devices are installed respectively inside seat and back, both are equipped with fans intended for distribution of air current in inner channels and cavities of seat and back. Heat exchanger of thermoelectric device located in back, exchange fan and heat exchanger of thermoelectric device located in seat are installed consecutively in air duct along air flow direction.
EFFECT: automatic sustaining of preset cooling temperature difference for seat and back of armchair when common exchange fan is used, and joint simultaneous power feeding control is achieved for identical thermoelectric devices installed inside seat and back.
4 cl, 1 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention deals with devices that improve comfort of passengers and drivers. Seat-air conditioner includes seat, hollow stole with perforated surface, air blower located under the seat. Under the seat there is vortex tube connected with air blower and control device that consists of an element made of material with shape memory effect. In winter time control device supplies warm air into hollow stole and cold air - outside, in summer time it supplies warm air outside and cold air - into hollow stole. In hollow stole there can be located flexible foamed material providing uniform air passing. Pipes supplying air into hollow stole are equipped with return valves.
EFFECT: invention allows automatic maintaining of comfort temperature in the cabin or passenger compartment.
3 cl, 2 dwg
FIELD: electrical engineering.
SUBSTANCE: proposed module comprises electric heating elements connected with poser supply and is made up of an insert into elastic material jacket. Jacket top part is made from mixed fabrics or synthetic fiber fabric with meshes not exceeding 5 mm while jacket lateral and bottom parts are made from air- and water-proof fabric. Insert is made from synthetic material with rectangular ribs made on its top part. Spaces between ribs, base and jacket fabric make channels. One of ends of said channels is communicated with inlet collector while another end is communicated with outlet collector. Inlet collector is communicated via branch pipe with inlet valve with vehicle body vent system while outlet collector is communicated via outlet vale with atmosphere. Electric heating elements are arranged in channels between ribs on aforesaid base. Said channels accommodate temperature, humidity and air flow speed pickups connected with registration unit connected via signal amplifier with computer. Computer is connected with computer with its outputs being connected with actuating elements, i.e. inlet and outlet valves, electric heating elements, standard heating and ventilation systems.
EFFECT: better conditions for driver.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to heated seat. Proposed seat comprises heating element, heating element temperature pickup, pickup controller and passenger presence pickup. Aforesaid controller controls feeding power to heating element in response to temperature signal of aforesaid pickup. Seat temperature pickup is arranged under seat to define seat surface temperature. Passenger presence pickup defines passenger presence in response to temperature variation defined by seat surface temperature pickup in preset time interval.
EFFECT: power savings, higher efficiency.
6 cl, 4 dwg