The sealing composition
(57) Abstract:Usage: sealing compositions used for sealing seams on the edges of surfaces, especially glass-glass, housing, civil and industrial construction. The inventive composition comprises butyl rubber, polyisobutylene, mineral oil and the filler is chalk, which have been added to the bitumen and the pigment is carbon black as the filler is chalk used hydrophobic chalk, pre-treated hydrophobic additive from the group of milonoff, acidol, additive on the basis of synthetic fatty acids in the following ratio, wt.%: butyl rubber 5-9; polyisobutylene 11-15; bitumen 5-5,2; mineral oil 5-6,5; carbon black of 12.5 to 12.8; chalk hydrophobic 56-56,8. Technical problem: the composition has a high resistance while providing good physical and mechanical properties. table 1. The invention relates to the field of polymer sealant compositions used for sealing seams on the edges of surfaces, especially glass-glass.In the known construction Noteridae sealants  on the basis of polyisobutylene with additives bout what I providing a composition required technical and economic indicators.The required strength of the fastening material is achieved by introducing into the composition an epoxy, phenol-formaldehyde resins, rosin, chloro - or bromobutyl rubber, which gives, however, the compositions of the toxicity and Flammability.Known sealing mastic , including butyl rubber, mineral oil and a filler, in which butyl rubber is contained in waste production and additionally introduced pyrolysis resin that increases strength mastic, its heat and frost resistance. However, this mastic is not suitable for attaching articles to a vertical surface, because it has insufficient adhesion.Known sealing composition  based on butyl rubber with the addition of plasticizer in the form of a polyethylene wax and a filler - menilite schist, through the use of which increases the adhesion strength of the material, weather resistance, dimensional instability.However, the temperature range of application of such compositions is limited, dimensional stability is insufficient and, in addition, it is expensive.Known sealing composition , taken Kahn, mineral oil, tall oil, chalk, asbestos, chloroparaffin, zinc white and forming additive.The composition has a high thixotropy and dimensional stability. However, it is not strong enough, has limited viability, relatively quickly loses its resistance, which limits the use of such compositions in a humid atmosphere.The objective of the invention was to create a sealing easy and cheap composition having increased resistance while providing improved physical-mechanical and performance properties.The problem is solved by the formulation of a sealing composition comprising butyl rubber, polyisobutylene, mineral oil and the filler is chalk, which further comprises bitumen and the pigment is carbon black and the filler is chalk it contains hydrophobic chalk, pre-treated hydrophobic additive selected from the group comprising milonoff, acidol, additive on the basis of synthetic fatty acids, in the following ratio, wt.%:
Butyl rubber - 5-9
Polyisobutylene - 11-15
Bitumen - 5-5,2
Carbon - 12,5-12,8
Mineral oil - 5-6,5
Chalk guy is the use of hydrophobic chalk provides for improved manufacturability achieving the desired water resistance, strength at separation, delamination in the temperature range -50 to +140oWith all the claimed interval ratios that are established empirically.Use in sealing compositions of bitumen gives it the ability to change its physical and mechanical properties depending on the temperature of operation. Use in the sealing compositions of the pigment increases strength, reduces permeability. Due to the limited source of raw materials and high cost of natural components used in the formulation proposed composition mentioned additives can use local raw materials to achieve the required performance.According to the applicant and the authors of the information, the set of essential features that characterize the essence of the claimed invention, is not known to the current level of technology that allows to make a conclusion about conformity of the invention, the criterion of "novelty". According to the authors, the essence of the claimed invention is not necessary for the expert in the obvious way from the prior art, which allows to make a conclusion about its compliance with the criterion of "inventive step".Getting gidrofobnaya additive mainly synthetic fatty acids (it is also possible, for example, the use of malonate, oleic acid, eidola and others), which reduce the hygroscopicity of chalk and prevent the reduction of its activity when stored enhance the water resistance of the claimed composition.The composition is prepared as follows.A sealant composition was prepared in the mixer with Z-shaped mixing by mechanical agitation of the mixture components with heat, which is released during the mixing.Prepared and suspended load components into the mixer in the following sequence:
- load all polymer components in full (polyisobutylene, butyl rubber), one third of the required quantity of the plasticizer is mineral oil, carry out stirring for 30-40 minutes;
- add one third of the required amount of filler is hydrophobic chalk and stirred for 20-30 minutes;
- load two-thirds of the amount of the plasticizer (oil) and one third of the amount of the filler is mixed for 20-30 minutes;
- download the last third of the filler, the entire volume of bitumen, one third of the number of pigment - carbon black (soot), stirred for 20-30 minutes;
- boot the masses.The table presents the formulation of the proposed composition.Of the characteristics listed in the table, it is seen that the proposed composition has improved physical and mechanical properties (high resistance, durability). Specified in the table is the range of values of indicators characterizes the compositions with all the mentioned components. All these recipes can be used for sealing joints.The proposed sealing composition was tested in the production of an experimental batch of the sealant of CJSC "Vermast" , Dzerzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod region. Tests showed that the composition has a self-adhesive ability to any dry surfaces, provides increased resistance and physical stability, simple and convenient in use, environmentally friendly. The composition may be preferably used for sealing glass and polymer (including PTFE) and other surfaces in the housing, civil and industrial construction, and everyday life.Before using the sealing composition of the work surface should be dry and free of dirt and dust.When working with a sealing composition not trebert, does not show the propensity of sticking to hands and ludoteques that can be used for sealing joints any surfaces (vertical, horizontal, inclined) and cracks, voids any configuration. The composition may be used for sealing plug connections, as is easily removed from the surface of joints and seams.The sealing composition is relatively cheap, as is used for its production of domestic raw materials.Experimental tests have confirmed the possibility of multiple use nature of the proposal in the recipe sealing compositions, guaranteeing the required technical and economic indicators, which allows to make a conclusion on the conformity of the decision criterion "industrial applicability".The proposed composition developed THE 5772-002-25687015-99.Sources of information
1. M. M. Chernov. Products and materials for individual construction. Handbook, M.: stroiizdat, 1990, S. 107 (prior art).2. A. C. the USSR 10148783, Appl. 04.11.80, publ. 30.04.83, CL 09 To 3/10. Mastic for sealing and waterproofing (analog).3. A. C. the USSR 1370127, Appl. 05.02.86, publ. 30.01.88, CL 09 To 3/10. Composition for hydrosalinity (prototype). A sealing composition comprising butyl rubber, polyisobutylene, mineral oil and the filler is chalk, characterized in that it further comprises bitumen and the pigment is carbon black and the filler is chalk hydrophobic chalk, pre-treated hydrophobic additive selected from the group comprising milonoff, acidol, additive on the basis of synthetic fatty acids, in the following ratio, wt. %:
Butyl rubber is 5 to 9
Polyisobutylene - 11 - 15
Bitumen - 5 - 5,2
Mineral oil - 5 - 6,5
Carbon - 12,5 - 12,8
Chalk hydrophobic - 50 - 56,8
FIELD: polymer materials.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to novel liquid molding compositions comprising water-soluble or water-foaming polymer, which can be employed to improve water and moisture resistance as well as for waterproofing operation, for instance of waterproofing of cables. Composition contains water, water-soluble or water-foaming organic polymer obtained from monomer mixture containing 25 to 90 wt % of nonomer(s) selected from group including (meth)acrylamide and (meth)acrylic acid or salts thereof; 10 to 75 wt % of nonomer(s) selected from group including C8-C30-alkylethoxylated (meth)acrylamides, C8-C0-alkyl(meth)allyl ethers and C8-C30-alkylethoxylated (meth)allyl ethers; and water-miscible organic volatile liquid. Polymer is present in the form of discrete particles with average cross dimension below 10 μm. Invention further provides a method for improving water and moisture resistance of articles and/or preventing introduction of water into interior of article by way of contacting this article with above-indicated composition. Method of imparting waterproofing to outside or internal components of a cable comprises contacting at least one internal component with liquid molding composition. Invention allows preparation of composition capable of protecting fiber-optic cable.
EFFECT: enhanced waterproofing properties.
15 cl, 2 tbl, 11 ex
FIELD: hermetic based on law molecular siloxane rubber, in particular sealing composition.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to sealing composition vulcanized by reaction with air moisture. Claimed rubber-based composition comprising zinc oxide, ethyl silicate, and diethylaminomethyltriethoxysilane, contains additionally pulverized grinded quartz. As a variant hermetic also contains chalk and/or dolomite. Composition of present invention is useful in sealing of various conjunctions operating in wide temperature limits where oil and gasoline resistance is required.
EFFECT: hermetic with low-cost components and excellent in operating characteristic.
1 cl, 2 tbl, 7 ex
FIELD: chemical technology.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to a cross-linking binding composition based on an aqueous base comprising (A) an aqueous dispersion of hybrid resin based on polyester-polyacrylate that comprises 50-90 wt.-% of polyester and 10-50 wt.-% of polyacrylate. Hybrid resin is prepared by grafting the composition of unsaturated monomers polymerized by radical mechanism on partially unsaturated hydroxy-functional polyester; and (B) organic polyisocyanate wherein partially unsaturated hydroxy-functional polyester prepared by reaction of mixture of polycarboxylic acid and, optionally, monocarboxylic acids with one or some (cyclo)aliphatic alcohols wherein 0.5-6 mole% of acids and/or alcohols show the unsaturation level of ethylene type. The composition of unsaturated monomers polymerized by radical mechanism comprises a mixture of hydrophobic and hydrophilic monomers. Also, invention relates to a method for preparing composition used for covers comprising above said an aqueous binding composition and substrate with applied cross-linked cover prepared by applying such composition for cover. Invention provides preparing the composition with retaining exploitation indices as result of excessive foam formation and differing with acceptable values of working life and hardening rate.
EFFECT: valuable properties of composition.
16 cl, 3 tbl, 19 ex
FIELD: power industry; petrochemical industry; metallurgy; municipal services and other branches of economy; production and use of sealing materials.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the composition for production of the lyophobic graphitic materials, in particular, to production of composite materials used for grease seals predominantly ensuring potting of "stock-body" type mobile and stationary "body-cover" joints of the pipeline fittings used in power industry, petrochemical industry, metallurgy, municipal services and in other branches of economy. The composition contains the following components( in mass %): 70-90 - black leads, 1-3 - low molecular weight polyethylene of a molecular mass 150-300, 2-7 - sodium silencer, 1-2 - sodium nitrite, 3-6 - top-finished carbon fibers, 2-7 - suspension of polytetrafluoroethylene at a ratio of polytetrafluoroethylene to water of 1:10, 1-5 - glycerin. The invention ensures a high wear-resistance of articles due to a decrease of metallic components corrosion.
EFFECT: the invention ensures a high wear-resistance of articles due to a decrease of metallic components corrosion.
FIELD: oil and gas industry, particularly to prevent fluid migration in channels of the support in working, nonworking or conserved state.
SUBSTANCE: composition includes saponified tall oil pitch, condensed spent sulfite-alcohol liquor and water preheated up to 85-96°C. The components are taken with the following amounts (by weight): saponified tall oil pitch - 35-40;, condensed spent sulfite-alcohol liquor 15-25; and preheated water - remainder. Composition may additionally include dispersed mineral or organic filler taken in amount of 5-80% by weight counting on composition mass. The composition may be used to isolate crack-porous beds during well drilling or as buffer solution during casing pipe cementation.
EFFECT: prevention of gas migration due to forming sealing screens and prevention of fresh headwater and atmosphere pollution, as well as elimination of fire and explosion hazard in neighboring territories.
4 cl, 2 ex, 2 tbl
FIELD: foam-sealing agents.
SUBSTANCE: invention describes a heat-resistant foam-sealing agent comprising polyorganosiloxane rubber, zinc oxide, oligohydride siloxane, amino-compound and vulcanization catalyst. Heat-resistant foam-sealing agent comprises polydimethylmethylphenylsiloxanediol as polyorganosiloxane rubber, oligomethylhydride siloxane as oligohydride siloxane, aminosilane as amino-compound and polyorganoelementosilazane resin as a catalyst in the following ratio of components, mas. p. p.: polydimethylmethylphenylsiloxanediol, 100; zinc oxide, 40-80; oligomethylhydride siloxane, 2.5-4.8; aminosilane, 0.1-0.3; polyorganoelementosilazane resin, 1.5-3.5. Invention provides the development of technological foam-sealing agent showing sufficiently long working life for pouring article to be sealed (30 min, not less), without toxicity, possessing internal adhesion to different backings, retaining elasticity at temperatures from -100°C to +300°C and vulcanizing at room temperature.
EFFECT: improved and valuable properties of agent.
5 cl, 2 tbl, 5 ex
FIELD: manufacture of sealing materials on base of liquid thiocol for sealing-up fuel compartments and structural members of flying vehicles; aerospace engineering; automobile manufacture; shipbuilding.
SUBSTANCE: proposed method includes mixing the sealing and vulcanizing pastes containing dibutyl phthalate with vulcanization accelerating agent; prior to preparation of vulcanizing paste, carbon nano-modifying agents are additionally introduced into dibutyl phthalate and dispersion thus obtained is treated by ultrasound. Used as carbon nano-modifying agents is fulleroid multi-layer nano-modifying agent Astralene or open carbon nano-tubes in the amount of 0.037-0.069 or 0.014-0.020 parts by mass, respectively per 100 parts by mass of vulcanizing paste.
EFFECT: enhanced tensile strength; reduction of relative elongation; enhanced fuel resistance properties and fungus resistance.
3 cl, 1 tbl, 8 ex
FIELD: production of polymeric compositions applied to pressurization of electrodevices.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the field of production of polymeric compositions applied to pressurization of electrodevices, for example, of low-voltage and high-voltage coils of transformers, chokes, etc. The polymeric composition includes a titaniumsiliconorganic oligomer, a KP-303 compound based on oligostheracrylate and a non-saturated epoxy-ether resin. The technical result of the offered invention is an increase of the maximal operating temperature, a decrease of a temperature coefficient of expansion, an increase of the heat conduction, provision of crack- resistance and positive stability to a heat shock. The declared technical task is reached due to the fact, that the composition additionally contains quartz, aluminum oxide, talcum.
EFFECT: the invention ensures an increased maximal operating temperature, a decreased temperature coefficient of expansion, an increase of the heat conduction, provision of crack- resistance and positive stability to a heat shock.
FIELD: polymer materials.
SUBSTANCE: sealant destined to seal metallic packaging joints contains, wt %: synthetic latex with 48-55% solids 100, carboxymethylcellulose sodium salt 2.045, mixture of polyethylene ethers of mono- and dialkylphenols 1.11, disperser (sodium tripolyphosphane) 0.37, casein 0.185, oleic acid 0.37, foam suppressor 0.407, pigment filler 5,92, and water 60.125.
EFFECT: increased viscosity, improved homogeneity, enhanced adhesion, reduced drying time.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to sealing compositions providing tightness in vacuum and vacuum-autoclaving process of forming polymer composite materials for use in aircraft industry, mechanical engineering, and other national economy areas. Sealing composition, showing high gas impermeability, heat resistance, cohesion strength, adhesion to metal and polyamide film and providing tightness for polyamide film sacs in vacuum formation process at temperature up to 180°C and negative pressure up to 1 kg/cm2 and in vacuum-autoclaving process at pressure 2 kg/cm2 to achieve temperature 125°C, ageing for 30 min, and further heating to 180°C, contains butyl rubber, polyisobutylene with molecular weight 10000-25000, chalk, asbestos, mineral oil, and alkylphenol-formaldehyde resin.
EFFECT: improved performance characteristics.