(57) Abstract:Use: sealant used for sealing joints on the limits of surface metal - metal, metal - glass, glass - glass, glass - concrete and other inventive sealing composition comprising a low molecular weight polyisobutylene with a molecular mass of 10000-20000, hydrocarbon oil and a fine drive further comprises additives: butyl rubber, synthetic ethylene-propylene copolymer, bitumen and asbestos as filler it contains cement, or chalk, or talc, as hydrocarbon oils - neutral mineral oil in the following ratio of components in the formulation, wt.%: polyisobutylene - 3-5, butyl rubber - 4-8, synthetic ethylene-propylene copolymer - 1-3, neutral mineral oil of 10.5-12, bitumen - 1,5-4, chalk, cement, talc - 67-76 (in Russian), 2, asbestos - 1-3. The engineering problem is to increase the physical stability of the uncured sealant, ensuring its high water resistance, increase of the temperature of the operating interval, the decrease in yield strength when exposed to high temperatures. table 1. The invention relates to the field of polymer sealant compositions, use the tone etc.In the known construction Noteridae sealant based on polyisobutylene (PIB) with the addition of polymers: butyl rubber, ethylene-propylene copolymers, and other elastomers, as well as mineral fillers, plasticizers and adhesion additives, providing the composition homogenization, the desired viscosity and strength properties.This natureday profile sealant "Buterol, including ethylene-propylene rubber, butyl rubber, mineral oil and seal , designed for sealing and sealing of various joints walling, provides the required physical and mechanical properties. He is, however, relatively quickly starasia during operation, is not subject to long-term storage.Known sealing mastic  , containing the butyl rubber in the form of waste production, mineral oil (industrial And 12 or 20), the filler and the pyrolysis of the resin. As filler in mastic used chalk and talc.Mastic has a high heat resistance, cheap, but has insufficient adhesive strength.Known composition for waterproofing and sealing , including butyl rubber, dopolnitelnost and weather resistance due to active inorganic additives, present in the hydrophobic manitobah shales.However, such a composition is expensive due to high cost of raw materials and imported additives.Closest to the proposed and taken as a prototype, is the sealing composition , comprising a polymeric binder, the plasticizer is a hydrocarbon oil and fine aggregate. As the polymer binder composition contains a low molecular weight polyisobutylene (mol. m 10000-20000, as filler is cement or zinc oxide, or carbon black, or Krempel, and as a plasticizer - transformer or industrial oil, or vaseline.The formulation of the composition, the percentage of components provides improved adhesion to various substrates without introducing sealant with a special adhesive additives.However, during long-term storage of sealant, with significant time-use change its basic technological properties, in addition, it saves deformation capacity when operating in a predetermined high temperature (up to +50...+80oC).The objective of the invention is to increase the physical stability poterjannogo the operation, the decrease in yield strength when exposed to high temperatures.This problem is solved by the formulation of the composition containing the polymer binder in the form of low molecular weight polyisobutylene with a molecular mass of 10000-20000, the plasticizer is a hydrocarbon oil and fine aggregate, which according to the invention further comprises butyl rubber and ethylene-propylene copolymer, bitumen, asbestos, as hydrocarbon oils - neutral mineral oil, and as a fine filler chalk or cement, or talc in the following ratio, wt. %:
The above polyisobutylene - 3,5
Butyl rubber - 4 - 8
Ethylene-propylene copolymer - 1 - 3
Bitumen - 1,5 - 4
Asbestos - 1 - 3
Neutral mineral oil - 10,5-12
The above fine aggregate - 67 - 76,2
The proposed sealant helps to obtain a material with the desired viscosity and adhesive strength at separation and detachment, in the temperature range from -50 to +140oWith penetration at 0.1 mm - 30-320.Use as a polymeric binder of low molecular weight polyisobutylene with the addition of butyl rubber and ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber p is exploitatie.The introduction of the asbestos increases its resistance, alkali and acid resistance, durability when working in different atmospheric conditions, prevents flow when exposed to high temperatures.Use in sealing composition of bitumen gives the composition of the ability to change its physical and mechanical properties depending on the temperature of operation. Due to limited resources and the high cost of natural components used in the formulation of the proposed Constitution of the above additives can use local raw materials to achieve the required performance.The proposed intervals are included in the components are chosen empirically and are the best.According to the applicant and the authors of the information, the set of essential features that characterize the essence of the claimed invention, is not known to the current level of technology that allows to make a conclusion about conformity of the invention, the criterion of "novelty". According to the authors, the essence of the claimed invention is not necessary for the expert in the obvious way from the prior art, which allows to make a conclusion about its compliance with the criterion of "inventor and suspended load components in a mixer with a Z-shaped stirring in the following sequence:
- downloaded all polymeric binder (polyisobutylene, butyl rubber, synthetic ethylene-propylene rubber), one third (correct amount) of the plasticizer - neutral mineral oil, carry out mechanical stirring for 30-40 minutes a mixture of components with heat, which is released during the mixing;
type one third of filler cement, or chalk, or talc and stirred for 20-30 minutes;
- load two-thirds of the plasticizer is mineral oil, one third of the above-mentioned filler is added and stirred for 20-30 minutes;
- download the last third of the filler, the whole bitumen, one third of asbestos and stirred for 20-30 minutes;
- download the remaining part of the asbestos and then the composition is thoroughly mixed until a homogeneous plastic mass.Examples of formulations of the sealing composition and their parameters are given in the table.As follows from the table, the composition has improved mechanical and operational properties, high strength, heat and frost resistance, physical stability, high resistance to water.Specified in the table is the range of values show the s for sealing compounds. Optimal should be considered as the third formulation using any of these fillers (or mixtures thereof).The proposed sealant was tested in the production of an experimental batch of the sealant of "Vicar" CJSC "Vermast" , Dzerzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod region. The test has been sealants in the form of tapes, cords, briquettes. Tests have shown that the self-adhesive composition has the ability to create any dry surfaces, provides water resistance and physical stability, simple and convenient in use, environmentally friendly. The composition can be used for sealing metal, concrete, brick, wood, glass, polymer (including PTFE) and other surfaces in the automotive industry (building and repair for isolation of heads, wings, trunks, roofs, and so on ), aircraft, rail car, ship building, residential, civil and industrial construction, and everyday life.Before using the sealing composition of the work surface should be dry and free of dirt and dust.On the rusted surface to remove the peelable outer layer of rust.When working with a sealing composition does not require the use of special protective equipment for R is adolesecent, it can be used when sealing joints any surfaces (vertical, horizontal, inclined) and cracks, voids any configuration. The composition can be used for sealing plug connections, as is easily removed from the surface of joints and seams. The tests confirmed the expected properties of the sealing compound, namely:
- bond strength with concrete at separation, MPA, not less than 0.1
- the strength of bonding with the metal when the peeling, kgf/cm, not less than 0.15
- water absorption, % 0-0,03
- temperature range of operation,oFrom -50 to +140
- penetration at 0.1 MPa 30-320
Sealant relatively cheap, as for the production of domestic raw materials are used.Experimental tests have confirmed the possibility of multiple use nature of the proposal in the formulation of the sealant compositions, guaranteeing the required technical and economic indicators, which allows to make a conclusion on the conformity of the decision criterion "industrial applicability".The proposed structure has been developed 5772-002-25687015-99.Sources of information
1. A. D. Kokin and B. E. Bayer Finishing works in construction), stroiizdat, 1987, "GE is for sealing and waterproofing" (similar);
3. A. C. the USSR 1370127, from 05.02.86, op. 30.01.88, CL 09 To 3/10, "Composition for waterproofing and sealing" (similar);
4. RF patent 2099383, from 05.07.95, op. 20.12.97, CL 09 To 3/10, "Sealant" (prototype). The sealing composition that includes a polymer binder in the form of low molecular weight polyisobutylene with a molecular mass of 10000-20000, the plasticizer is a hydrocarbon oil, fine aggregate, characterized in that it additionally contains butyl rubber, ethylene-propylene copolymer, bitumen, asbestos, as hydrocarbon oils - neutral mineral oil, and as a fine filler chalk, or cement, or talc in the following ratio, wt. %:
The above polyisobutylene - 3 - 5
Butyl rubber - 4 - 8
Ethylene-propylene copolymer - 1 - 3
Bitumen - 1,5 - 4,0
Asbestos - 1 - 3
Neutral mineral oil - 10,5 - 12,0
The above fine aggregate - 67,0 - 76,2
FIELD: polymer materials.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to novel liquid molding compositions comprising water-soluble or water-foaming polymer, which can be employed to improve water and moisture resistance as well as for waterproofing operation, for instance of waterproofing of cables. Composition contains water, water-soluble or water-foaming organic polymer obtained from monomer mixture containing 25 to 90 wt % of nonomer(s) selected from group including (meth)acrylamide and (meth)acrylic acid or salts thereof; 10 to 75 wt % of nonomer(s) selected from group including C8-C30-alkylethoxylated (meth)acrylamides, C8-C0-alkyl(meth)allyl ethers and C8-C30-alkylethoxylated (meth)allyl ethers; and water-miscible organic volatile liquid. Polymer is present in the form of discrete particles with average cross dimension below 10 μm. Invention further provides a method for improving water and moisture resistance of articles and/or preventing introduction of water into interior of article by way of contacting this article with above-indicated composition. Method of imparting waterproofing to outside or internal components of a cable comprises contacting at least one internal component with liquid molding composition. Invention allows preparation of composition capable of protecting fiber-optic cable.
EFFECT: enhanced waterproofing properties.
15 cl, 2 tbl, 11 ex
FIELD: hermetic based on law molecular siloxane rubber, in particular sealing composition.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to sealing composition vulcanized by reaction with air moisture. Claimed rubber-based composition comprising zinc oxide, ethyl silicate, and diethylaminomethyltriethoxysilane, contains additionally pulverized grinded quartz. As a variant hermetic also contains chalk and/or dolomite. Composition of present invention is useful in sealing of various conjunctions operating in wide temperature limits where oil and gasoline resistance is required.
EFFECT: hermetic with low-cost components and excellent in operating characteristic.
1 cl, 2 tbl, 7 ex
FIELD: chemical technology.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to a cross-linking binding composition based on an aqueous base comprising (A) an aqueous dispersion of hybrid resin based on polyester-polyacrylate that comprises 50-90 wt.-% of polyester and 10-50 wt.-% of polyacrylate. Hybrid resin is prepared by grafting the composition of unsaturated monomers polymerized by radical mechanism on partially unsaturated hydroxy-functional polyester; and (B) organic polyisocyanate wherein partially unsaturated hydroxy-functional polyester prepared by reaction of mixture of polycarboxylic acid and, optionally, monocarboxylic acids with one or some (cyclo)aliphatic alcohols wherein 0.5-6 mole% of acids and/or alcohols show the unsaturation level of ethylene type. The composition of unsaturated monomers polymerized by radical mechanism comprises a mixture of hydrophobic and hydrophilic monomers. Also, invention relates to a method for preparing composition used for covers comprising above said an aqueous binding composition and substrate with applied cross-linked cover prepared by applying such composition for cover. Invention provides preparing the composition with retaining exploitation indices as result of excessive foam formation and differing with acceptable values of working life and hardening rate.
EFFECT: valuable properties of composition.
16 cl, 3 tbl, 19 ex
FIELD: power industry; petrochemical industry; metallurgy; municipal services and other branches of economy; production and use of sealing materials.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the composition for production of the lyophobic graphitic materials, in particular, to production of composite materials used for grease seals predominantly ensuring potting of "stock-body" type mobile and stationary "body-cover" joints of the pipeline fittings used in power industry, petrochemical industry, metallurgy, municipal services and in other branches of economy. The composition contains the following components( in mass %): 70-90 - black leads, 1-3 - low molecular weight polyethylene of a molecular mass 150-300, 2-7 - sodium silencer, 1-2 - sodium nitrite, 3-6 - top-finished carbon fibers, 2-7 - suspension of polytetrafluoroethylene at a ratio of polytetrafluoroethylene to water of 1:10, 1-5 - glycerin. The invention ensures a high wear-resistance of articles due to a decrease of metallic components corrosion.
EFFECT: the invention ensures a high wear-resistance of articles due to a decrease of metallic components corrosion.
FIELD: oil and gas industry, particularly to prevent fluid migration in channels of the support in working, nonworking or conserved state.
SUBSTANCE: composition includes saponified tall oil pitch, condensed spent sulfite-alcohol liquor and water preheated up to 85-96°C. The components are taken with the following amounts (by weight): saponified tall oil pitch - 35-40;, condensed spent sulfite-alcohol liquor 15-25; and preheated water - remainder. Composition may additionally include dispersed mineral or organic filler taken in amount of 5-80% by weight counting on composition mass. The composition may be used to isolate crack-porous beds during well drilling or as buffer solution during casing pipe cementation.
EFFECT: prevention of gas migration due to forming sealing screens and prevention of fresh headwater and atmosphere pollution, as well as elimination of fire and explosion hazard in neighboring territories.
4 cl, 2 ex, 2 tbl
FIELD: foam-sealing agents.
SUBSTANCE: invention describes a heat-resistant foam-sealing agent comprising polyorganosiloxane rubber, zinc oxide, oligohydride siloxane, amino-compound and vulcanization catalyst. Heat-resistant foam-sealing agent comprises polydimethylmethylphenylsiloxanediol as polyorganosiloxane rubber, oligomethylhydride siloxane as oligohydride siloxane, aminosilane as amino-compound and polyorganoelementosilazane resin as a catalyst in the following ratio of components, mas. p. p.: polydimethylmethylphenylsiloxanediol, 100; zinc oxide, 40-80; oligomethylhydride siloxane, 2.5-4.8; aminosilane, 0.1-0.3; polyorganoelementosilazane resin, 1.5-3.5. Invention provides the development of technological foam-sealing agent showing sufficiently long working life for pouring article to be sealed (30 min, not less), without toxicity, possessing internal adhesion to different backings, retaining elasticity at temperatures from -100°C to +300°C and vulcanizing at room temperature.
EFFECT: improved and valuable properties of agent.
5 cl, 2 tbl, 5 ex
FIELD: manufacture of sealing materials on base of liquid thiocol for sealing-up fuel compartments and structural members of flying vehicles; aerospace engineering; automobile manufacture; shipbuilding.
SUBSTANCE: proposed method includes mixing the sealing and vulcanizing pastes containing dibutyl phthalate with vulcanization accelerating agent; prior to preparation of vulcanizing paste, carbon nano-modifying agents are additionally introduced into dibutyl phthalate and dispersion thus obtained is treated by ultrasound. Used as carbon nano-modifying agents is fulleroid multi-layer nano-modifying agent Astralene or open carbon nano-tubes in the amount of 0.037-0.069 or 0.014-0.020 parts by mass, respectively per 100 parts by mass of vulcanizing paste.
EFFECT: enhanced tensile strength; reduction of relative elongation; enhanced fuel resistance properties and fungus resistance.
3 cl, 1 tbl, 8 ex
FIELD: production of polymeric compositions applied to pressurization of electrodevices.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the field of production of polymeric compositions applied to pressurization of electrodevices, for example, of low-voltage and high-voltage coils of transformers, chokes, etc. The polymeric composition includes a titaniumsiliconorganic oligomer, a KP-303 compound based on oligostheracrylate and a non-saturated epoxy-ether resin. The technical result of the offered invention is an increase of the maximal operating temperature, a decrease of a temperature coefficient of expansion, an increase of the heat conduction, provision of crack- resistance and positive stability to a heat shock. The declared technical task is reached due to the fact, that the composition additionally contains quartz, aluminum oxide, talcum.
EFFECT: the invention ensures an increased maximal operating temperature, a decreased temperature coefficient of expansion, an increase of the heat conduction, provision of crack- resistance and positive stability to a heat shock.
FIELD: polymer materials.
SUBSTANCE: sealant destined to seal metallic packaging joints contains, wt %: synthetic latex with 48-55% solids 100, carboxymethylcellulose sodium salt 2.045, mixture of polyethylene ethers of mono- and dialkylphenols 1.11, disperser (sodium tripolyphosphane) 0.37, casein 0.185, oleic acid 0.37, foam suppressor 0.407, pigment filler 5,92, and water 60.125.
EFFECT: increased viscosity, improved homogeneity, enhanced adhesion, reduced drying time.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to sealing compositions providing tightness in vacuum and vacuum-autoclaving process of forming polymer composite materials for use in aircraft industry, mechanical engineering, and other national economy areas. Sealing composition, showing high gas impermeability, heat resistance, cohesion strength, adhesion to metal and polyamide film and providing tightness for polyamide film sacs in vacuum formation process at temperature up to 180°C and negative pressure up to 1 kg/cm2 and in vacuum-autoclaving process at pressure 2 kg/cm2 to achieve temperature 125°C, ageing for 30 min, and further heating to 180°C, contains butyl rubber, polyisobutylene with molecular weight 10000-25000, chalk, asbestos, mineral oil, and alkylphenol-formaldehyde resin.
EFFECT: improved performance characteristics.