Device for the purification of waste water from waste
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to techniques for mechanical wastewater treatment and can be used in urban water supply and sewage farms and enterprises with self-contained sewage treatment. Device for the purification of waste water from the waste contains filter grille built into the frame, the base is installed on the tines. Grabline has the drive and the top of the purifier. The drive tines are made in the form of lever mechanism. Top cleaner with a built-in mechanism for cleaning plates, teeth and Prozorov tines made in the form of a header with nozzles. The base is made in the form of directing spatial frame of triangular contour. Grabline has a view of the forks and mounted on rollers for movement along the contour of the frame. The height of the triangular contour of the frame is chosen equal flow of water for 1 s at the minimum allowable average flow velocity in front of the grate. Insert width tines is chosen equal to half the height of the triangular contour of the frame. On the surface of the tines is provided evenly spaced holes with a diameter of 6-8 mm effect: increase the TCI wastewater from accumulation of waste. 6 C.p. f-crystals, 5 Il. The invention relates to techniques for mechanical wastewater treatment and can be used in urban water supply and sewage farms and enterprises with self-contained sewage treatment.Known devices of wastewater from waste containing carrier frame, the filter grille with vertical bars, drive, chain drive tines mounted on the chains, the mechanism for flushing waste (Moskvitin, A. C. Equipment water and sewage facilities, -M.: stroiizdat, 1979, page 80...81; EN 2144515 class. 02 F 3/10, E 02 In 5/08, 1999).The disadvantages of the known devices are:
- possible deformation of the vertical rods of the lattice from the presence of fibrous and other small contaminants, such as wood chips, gravel, metal objects stuck in the holes tines after reset waste from the plane of the tines and intensive flow of waters;
- limited predislone space to capture grabline installed on the circuits of trash in front of the grating, which can lead to podporu wastewater.A prototype of the proposed device adopted arc grid "rainbow" (Avenue of the joint stock company EKOMTEH, , Moskvin the tines, the reciprocating movement without breaking the teeth of the tines of the lattice, top cleaner, lower purifier located at the bottom of the grid.The disadvantages of this device are:
- do not exclude the presence of fibrous impurities in the openings of the blades and the back of the grid after reset waste top cleaner with possible distortion of the rods when moving the tines down;
- flush waste from the plate tines on the edge of the plate;
the appearance of a vortex flow in front of the grate when moving the tines down with the dregs against the flow as flow rates, decrease the speed of water flow, which can lead under certain conditions, depending, for example, flow rate, density of dirt in front of the grate to the formation of a "jump" wastewater;
- the possibility of accumulation of trash directly on the surface of the bottom of the cleaner and samosogrevanie him from the reduction in the average speed of the lower jet stream before grabline at the bottom below the minimum, when waste precipitate and not carried away by the stream, and pressed to the bottom of the channel increased hydrostatic pressure due to the loss of the flow velocity and thus discarded by the reaction of the jet flow.The invention relates to techniques for mechanical chestline, mounted on rollers for movement along the contour of the frame, the drive tines, the upper purifier waste, the cleaning mechanism plate, teeth and Prozorov tines, built-in cleaner.The technical result consists in increasing the service life of the lattice, reducing backwater from expansion preresection and lattice space of wastewater from accumulation of waste.The aim of the invention is to increase the service life of the lattice, reducing backwater sewage by expanding predislone space clean from trash.The stated objective is achieved in that the device for the mechanical treatment of wastewater containing filter grille, base with installed grabline with the actuator and the top of the cleaner, a mechanism for cleaning the plate teeth and Prozorov tines after reset waste built into the top of the cleaner; the base is made in the form of left and right guide spatial frame of triangular outline; grabline made in the form of forks and mounted on rollers for movement along the contour of the frame; the filter grille is integrated into the frame; the drive tines made in the form of saryrn isdi in the form of a manifold with nozzles connected to a source of compressed air; the height of the triangular contour of the frame is chosen equal flow of water for 1 s at the minimum allowable average flow velocity in front of the grating and the width of the plate tines is equal to half the height of the triangular contour of the frame, on the surface of the plate has holes with a diameter equal to 6-8 mmIn Fig.1 shows a device for wastewater treatment; Fig.2 - the same, left side view, and Fig.3 - section a-a in Fig.2; Fig.4-manifold for compressed air; Fig.5 is an enlarged image D in Fig.1 - rink tines moves on the vertical part of the contour of the inclined, Fig.4 - manifold for compressed air.The device contains a filter grille 1; grabline made in the form of forks and mounted on rollers 3; the drive tines 4, made in the form of lever mechanism; top cleaner 5 with a built-in mechanism 6 for cleaning plates, teeth and Prozorov tines, made in the form of a header with nozzles; guide spatial frame 7 triangular contour with mobile strip 8 on the axis 9 to provide continuous movement of the tines. Between the upper end of the filtration grid and the top of the cleaner 5 is placed flat panel display 1 is to supply the give full control ability to supply compressed air to the manifold. For regulating the pressure provides a pressure regulator (not shown).The cleaning device is installed in the inclined channel and may be provided with a pivot bearing 14 and rotated, if necessary, repair or inspection using the lifting means.The device operates as follows.Include the actuator 4, grabline 2 is moved in a closed triangular contour of the frame 7 and captures waste in predislone space, and then trash, hold the filter grating 1, and transports them on a flat screen 10 to the upper purifier 5, with rink 3 tines affects the bar 8, which is rotated on an axis 9, allowing the roller to move in an inclined portion of the path, and strap under their own weight occupies the former position. Top cleaner sends garbage chute in the container or conveyor ( not shown); at this point, the Cam 12 during the rotation of drive shaft 11 acts on the switch 13 associated with the dispenser (not shown), and compressed air is supplied to the reservoir and through the nozzle acts on the plate, the teeth and the holes tines. After the disappearance of the Cam 12 and a switch 13, the compressed air is stopped.CLASS="ptx2">1. Device for the mechanical purification of waste water from waste containing filter grille, base with installed grabline with the actuator and the top of the cleaner, wherein the device is provided with a mechanism for cleaning plates, teeth and Prozorov tines when the discharge of waste built into the top of the cleaner; the base is made in the form of directing spatial frame of triangular contour, and grabline made in the form of forks and mounted on rollers for movement along the contour of the frame.2. The device under item 1, characterized in that the filter grille is integrated into the frame.3. The device under item 1, characterized in that the drive tines are made in the form of lever mechanism for transmitting the tines continuous movement around the perimeter of the contour.4. The device under item 1, characterized in that the cleaning mechanism is made in the form of a manifold with nozzles and connected to a source of compressed air with the possibility of issuing a command on a supply of compressed air.5. The device under item 1, characterized in that the height of the triangular contour of the frame is chosen equal flow of water for 1 s at the minimum acceptable average speed patanol half the height of the triangular contour of the frame.7. The device under item 1, characterized in that on the surface of the tines is provided evenly spaced holes with a diameter equal to 6-8.
FIELD: waste water treatment.
SUBSTANCE: filling for biofilters used for treatment of waste waters, in particular those from petroleum processing and petrochemical enterprises, contains nonwoven polypropylene material with porosity 80-230 μm, thickness of canvas 0.30-0.55 mm, which is used in amounts 0.45 to 1.43 g/L.
EFFECT: increased strength and created favorable conditions for immobilization of microorganisms and aquatic organisms.
1 tbl, 12 ex
FIELD: cleaning of industrial and household sewage.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to design of head for immobilizing microorganisms at biological cleaning of sewage and method of its manufacture. Proposed head is made polymeric material in form of tubular element with gauze structurized side surface and through holes for circulation of sewage water made of continuous rope of polymeric material of round or shaped section in form of several layers of coaxial screw spirals with opposite direction of winding. Screw spirals are interconnected in series in places of intersection to form through holes for circulation of sewage water in all directions of system of coordinates. Method of manufacture of head includes forming continuous rope of plasticized polymeric material by extruding and winding it onto mandrel rotating and reciprocating in horizontal plane. Screw spirals, thus formed, are series-connected in places of intersection by thermal gluing with forming of through holes.
EFFECT: improved design of head and method of its manufacture.
4 cl, 10 dwg
FIELD: sewage purification equipment for separate cottages.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the devices for deep purification of household sewage of separately located detached buildings of cottages type, recreation centers, hospitals, sanatoria, and may be used for preparation of sewage for a reuse for needs of showering of plants, sinks and other needs of separately located housings. The sewage purification installation of cottages contains: a septic tank, a bioreactor with cenoses of the adnate and freely-floating microorganisms, having two rotating drums with chutes of the sludge mix interchute cross-flow, thin-layer sludge separators and underpans, and also buckets fixed on wheels of the rotating drums, a device of after-purification made in the form of a filtering tower with a grainy catalytic agent of the first kind, a tank for purified water, a decontamination device in the form of two filter towers filled with catalytic agents of the second and the third kind, containing air ducts for the second, a waste discharge pipeline and an electrified shutter controlled by a command electrical device. Chambers of the septic tank and the first stage of the bioreactor are made with a capability to average consumption of water. The technical result is a decrease of the installation power consumption, simplification of exploitation, full automation and improved quality of the purified sewage liquid.
EFFECT: the invention ensures decreased power input of the installation, simplification of its operation, full automation of the purification process and improved quality of the purified sewage liquid.
2 cl, 1 dwg