The way to prevent icing nozzle discharge component in the environment and device for its implementation
(57) Abstract:The way to prevent icing nozzle discharge component in the environment is that the discharged component on the length of the pipe and slice isolated from contact with the environment flow auxiliary component with a pressure greater than the pressure in the flow component. The device for implementing the method consists of the connection of the reset component and tube feeding warm or inert auxiliary component that is installed coaxially to the nozzle discharge. Between the nozzles formed in the collector supply warm or inert auxiliary component in the form of an annular gap. The use of the invention allows to make the process possible ice formation outside the unit discharge into the environment. 2 S. p. f-crystals, 1 Il. The invention relates to power plants, which is icing nozzle discharge into the environment, which is especially important for cryogenic components. This invention can also be used in cryogenics, for example when you reset cryogenic components in the storage process, overflows or supply to the consumer.Known , which resets the formed ice accelerated air flow.The disadvantage of this method is the process of ice formation and subsequent measures to remove the forming ice.The known method for preventing the formation of ice, which formed in the crust of ice is reset deformable elastic membrane, driven pulsating air flow (see and.with. USSR N 1476997, CL F 02 C 7/04, 1994) .The disadvantages of the presented method are:
- presence as such, the process of ice formation, which greatly reduces the reliability of the design;
- to reset component such as hydrogen, may its connection with the air in the same volume of the device, which increases pozarovzryvobezopasnost design.The closest analogue of the claimed method is a method of preventing icing nozzle discharge component in the environment (see and.with. USSR N 1300245, CL F 17 C 13/00, 1987) .It is known device protivoallergennye when vozduhopotok in gas turbine installation (1).The device comprises a supply line connecting the receiver chamber of the compressor with protivoobledinitelnoy is inane with supply line, forming at the junction of the ejector.The disadvantage of this device is the presence of ice control on construction.A device inflatable air intake of a gas turbine engine (2).It consists of a cylindrical frame with a fixed elastic case and a rubber shell. Mounted on the frame, a pipe for supplying compressed air to prevent ice formation, is supplied by a line with a solenoid valve. The frame is placed between the cover and the shell with the formation of the working cavity between it and the shell.The drawbacks are:
- moving parts design that causes mechanical wear and tear of the elements of design;
the presence of elastic materials that are in contact with cryogenic components and variable loads change their properties and as a result, may fail;
- no moving parts of a device reset, which increases the life of the structure.The closest analogue of the claimed device is a device to prevent icing nozzle discharge component in the environment, including the pipe si ice with a reset in the main cryogenic or chemically active components and devices for its implementation, where:
1) eliminated the process of ice formation nozzle discharge component in the environment;
2) cryogenic component after reset is removed to a safe distance from the design of the device is reset, thus preventing the buildup and clogging of the nozzle discharge component products of the reaction and the formation of substances, chemically acting on the material structure.The technical result is achieved in that in the method of preventing icing nozzle discharge component in the environment reset feature on the length of the pipe and slice isolated from contact with the environment flow auxiliary component with a pressure greater than the pressure in the flow component.The device to prevent icing of the connection of the reset component is supplied by a feed pipe warm or inert auxiliary component mounted coaxially to the connection of the reset component to form between the pipes of the collector supply warm or inert auxiliary component in the form of an annular gap.The drawing shows a device reset where:
1 - tube of the reset component;
2 - tube feeding warm or in which the component;
4 - dividing wall;
5 - fitting the hot or inert auxiliary component.The device is illustrated for use as a component of the cryogenic component.The device contains a centrally located socket reset component 1 and tube feeding warm or inert auxiliary component 2, which Assembly form a collector supply of hot and inert auxiliary component 3 in the form of an annular gap.The device is mounted on the separation wall 4 separating the volume, which is the device with the environment, so that the output section of the device is in the environment.The device operates as follows.In the nozzle discharge cryogenic component 1 is cryogenic component, while the collector supply auxiliary component 3, formed in the collection, through the nozzle supply warm or inert auxiliary component 5 is supplied accessory component with parameters that pressure on the cut above the pressure of the cryogenic component so that the auxiliary component:
- teploizolirovat cryo environment on a section of pipe;
- drops (auctorum) cryogenic component to a safe distance.As a result, the process of possible ice formation outside the unit discharge into the environment, because the component expires in the environment in the shell of an auxiliary component at a distance, preventing ice formation on device reset.As an auxiliary component may be selected warm component, similar cryogenic, warm inert or inert component.The materials used in construction are resistant to contact with cryogenic components.Components used in the design, are made known technological methods. 1. The way to prevent icing nozzle discharge component in the environment, characterized in that the discharged component on the length of the pipe and slice isolated from contact with the environment flow auxiliary component with a pressure greater than the pressure in the flow component.2. The device to prevent icing nozzle discharge component in the environment, including the connection of the reset component, characterized in that a gap.
FIELD: cryogenic engineering.
SUBSTANCE: drain device comprises branch pipe mounted in the casing and provided with several coaxial baffles . The spaces between the baffles are interconnected and are connected with the space between the branch pipe and casing. The outlet section of the branch pipe is connected with the casing of a shaped cross-piece and the inner side of the branch pipe and outer side of the shaped cross-piece is provided with an adhesive coating. The nozzle is provided with fastening flange. The inlet section of the casing can be provided with ribs on the outer side, and shaped cross-piece can be made of a cone whose outer angle is 230-250°. The adsorbing coating can be applied on the outer side of the branch pipe.
EFFECT: enhanced reliability.
3 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: transportation and storage in pipelines and vessels liquids freezing at low temperature of environment.
SUBSTANCE: method is realized for pipelines and vessels filled with liquid freezing at low temperature due to using compensators immersed in said liquid, having volume determined by calculation and made of plastic materials non-absorbing water and compressed by action of pressure of liquid (water) frozen inside said vessels and pipelines.
EFFECT: possibility for keeping integrity of vessels filled with liquid expanded at low temperature at transporting them.
4 cl, 4 dwg