Device for measuring the geometrical parameters of blades blade grating machine
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to measuring technique and can be used to control the geometric parameters of the blades and interscapular channel shoulder array of impellers and guide vanes) of the machine. Device for measuring the geometrical parameters of blades blade lattice machine contains functionally related underlying basis, the reference site for controlled grid, made with the possibility of rotation of the latter about the vertical axis, is movable relative to the base, the site of measurement and the associated block transformation and information representation, the linear position sensor and configured to reciprocating movement along the longitudinal axis of the base and with the possibility of angular deviation relative to the vertical axis in the plane perpendicular to the plane of the controlled wheels, the power conversion and presentation of information includes an electronic processing unit. The dimensions node contains optically coupled between the source and the receiver laser. The technical result is greater accuracy and objectivity removal informaing technique and can be used to control the geometric parameters of the blades and interscapular channels vane grids of impellers and guide vanes of the machine, for example, gas turbine engine, turbine, and other Vaned grate machine is in the form of rotating impellers and stationary guide vanes. In impellers blades are fixed on the drive shaft so that the feather blades was directed from the center of the disc. And in the sending apparatus blades are fixed on the ring shank so that the feather blades pointed towards the center of the disk.A device for controlling the profile of turbine blades . It includes a rotary table on one side of which is a slit light source, and on the other screen. For measurements using the reference blade, which is pre-installed on the rotary table, projecting her image on the screen, note the section contour labels at different angles of rotation. Next, replace the reference blade is controlled and the difference of the projections of the contours is judged on the profile of the blade. A disadvantage of the known device and the implementing method is the inability to control the parameters of the blade lattice, and the duration and small objectivity of the audit process, the need to produce the reference blade.Closest to the claimed which contains the basic Foundation the associated reference node for the blades of a bladed wheel, movable relative to the base node of measuring the deflection of the geometric parameter of the blades of the blade wheel in a given cross-section, includes a dial gauge fixed by the horizontal axis and base swivel base and the level set in the last vial vial and located on its free end of the guide frame made with top and side pads, adjusting the micrometer screw for contact with a swivel base mounted in the frame on an axis perpendicular to the longitudinal axis of the ampoule with the bubble, to adjust the level position, the worm pair, a worm which is connected with the micrometer screw, additional arrow display, the scale of which is made minute and is situated on the top floor of the guide frame, and the arrow on the end of the adjusting the micrometer screw, and the scale of the main dial indicator made of degree and are fixed on the lateral area of the guide frame, and his arrow on the axis of the worm gear pair, the reference site for the blades of the vane wheel includes a line with reference ploskostno, within the enclosure, the device is equipped with a rotary actuator base that includes a worm gear pair gear which is fixed with its axis of rotation on the base, made with a degree scale and is rigidly connected to the swivel base for horizontal adjustment and fixation of the angle of the chord of the pen control vanes between the rotary Foundation and the above-mentioned range. This device is chosen for the prototype.The device prototype has the following disadvantages. It is cumbersome, difficult design, has a large number of parts and components, mechanically interconnected. All this leads to more hardware errors in the measurement process, especially during long-term operation of this device. To ensure the necessary accuracy of the measurement device prototype requires periodic calibration, not only directly to the site of measurement, but of all fasteners and installation. The biggest drawback of the prototype is the subjective nature of information retrieval, as the setting of each subsequent blade on the selected section is at the bubble point, the position of which is determined "by eye". In addition, n is the surface quality of the blades, that excludes the possibility of obtaining reliable data in repairs, secondly, inevitably leads to deformation of the pen blades. The measurement process is long and cumbersome.The challenge which seeks the invention is to remedy these disadvantages, namely improving the accuracy and objectivity of information retrieval, enhanced functions, simplifying the design, reducing the complexity of process control.The problem is solved in that the device for measuring the geometrical parameters of blades blade lattice machine containing functionally related underlying basis, the reference site for the controlled blade lattice, movable relative to the base node of the dimension and its associated conversion unit and view information in which in contrast to the prototype reference node for controlled blade grilles are made with the possibility of rotation of the latter about the vertical axis, the dimensions node contains optically coupled between a source and receiver of optical radiation, equipped with a position sensor and is configured to reciprocating movement along the longitudinal OS which has been created lattice, unit conversion and presentation of information includes an electronic processing unit and the PC.The drawing shows a General view of the claimed device.Device for measuring the geometrical parameters of blades blade grilles machine contains the base base 1, carrier 2, on which is mounted controlled grating 3, is equipped with blades 4, the dimensions node 5, which is mounted on the base 1 with the reciprocating movement along the longitudinal axis of the latter. The dimensions node 5 contains optically coupled between the source 6 and the receiver 7 of the optical radiation, for example laser. As the radiation receiver 7 can be used photodiodes, the photosensitive and other dimensions Node 4 is equipped with an actuator (not shown) by which it can be installed at a certain angle relative to the vertical in a plane perpendicular to the plane of the controlled grating 3, and the linear position sensor 8. Unit conversion and reporting 9 contains the electronic unit 10 and the PC 11. The electronic unit provides processing information received from the linear position sensor 8 and the sensor on the centers of the narrow optical beam. Technical implementation of all elements included in the electronic unit 10, described in .The inventive device operates as follows. The operation of the measuring system is based on the informal method of measurement. Shadow projection of the settings of the blades is obtained by irradiation of their narrow edges of the optical beam in the form of a strip, which is directed from the radiation source 5 to the receiver 6. Width of the strip is of the order of 0.02 mm from the position of the ray intersects the edges of the blades, a signal is generated, a temporary position which is in the form of code, generated by the electronic unit 9, is entered into the computer 10. Fixing the current angular coordinates of the provisions of articles on the points of intersection of the edges of the blades of the optical beam allows you to register an array of installation options.Measured blade grille (impeller or guide device) 3 is mounted on the carrier site 2. Next put the dimensions node 5 for a certain specified radius of the shoulder of the grating 3. The position of the node dimension 5 programmatically set and fixed by the linear position sensor 8. The blade 4 is between the source 6 and the receiver 7 of the optical radiation.As LEGO "review" of the scanning optical beam, the dimensions node sequentially rotated by some angle + - set programmatically. The ability to rotate the dimension node 5 allows, furthermore, to produce one system control blade wheels of different sizes without having.The system is ready for measurement. Controlled grating 3 is rotationally driven, which provides scanning a narrow optical beam alternately all of the blades 4 of the grating 3 with simultaneous fixation of the photodetector 7 and the next block transformation and information representation moments shadows from regular blades and moments of a disappearing shadow. The more turns of the wheel, the better will be the control of the blades 4 of the grating 3. If necessary (for example, for determining the size of the critical section), scanning grating 3 on the same radius, move the dimension node 5 start scanning this wheel on a different radius. Knowing the speed of rotation of the grating 3, determine not only the parameters of the blades 4, and the parameters of the blade lattice, in particular the distance between adjacent blades. Thus, a complete cycle of measurements allows you to determine how the geometry of each blade (Polo is the solution provides:
contactless measurements with high performance for 5-20 seconds measured parameters of all the blades in cross-section, which eliminates distortion and deformation pen blades in the measurement process;
high precision measurements, due to:
- full automation of the processes of measuring, recording and processing of measurement results;
- the lack of deformation pen blades in the measurement process;
- enhanced functionality, since it can be controlled not only runners, but also guides the machines, and they can be installed not only horizontally, but also in all other planes, for example, vertically, when the machine Assembly mounted more impellers or distributors;
small width of the zone of measurement equal to 10 to 25 microns, depending on the optical scale that it is impossible to provide contact means.Device software implemented on the PC, allows you to automate the process of measuring, recording and processing of measurement results are dozens of sizes of impellers and guide vanes machines (GTE, and others).Sources of information
1. Copyright certificate CCC is mkin, C. S. Titov, Y., Yakushenko, R. M. Galiulin, etc./Under the General editorship of C. I. Sarakina and C. S. Titova - Tomsk, IHL "Rasko". Publishing house "Radio and communications, 1993, S. 36-132. Device for measuring the geometrical parameters of blades blade lattice machine containing functionally related underlying basis, the reference site for controlled grid, movable relative to the base node of the dimension and its associated block transformation and information representation, wherein the reference node for the controlled grating made with the possibility of rotation of the latter around the axis, the dimensions node contains optically coupled between a source and receiver of optical radiation, equipped with a linear position sensor and configured to reciprocating movement along the longitudinal axis of the base and with the possibility of angular deviation in the plane perpendicular to the plane of controlled grid, unit conversion and presentation of information includes an electronic processing unit and the PC.
FIELD: railway transport; instrument technology.
SUBSTANCE: proposed wear checking system contains optical receiving projection system and converting-and-calculating unit. It includes also car position pickup and car counter whose outputs are connected to inputs to inputs of converting-ands-calculated unit. Optical receiving projection system consists of sets of stereo modules. Rigid structure of each module includes two CCD television cameras and lighting unit. Outputs of stereomodules are connected to corresponding inputs of converting-and-calculating unit. Stereomodules are rigidly installed relative to each other.
EFFECT: enlarged operating capabilities.
3 cl, 2 dwg