(57) Abstract:Structural material obtained by processing the pressure of the hot mixture comprising a melt of at least one thermoplastic polymer and sand, and cooling the mixture to cure under pressure, the ratio of the starting components are selected as follows, wt.%: sand 50 - 85; polymer - rest. The material has high strength in all directions. 4 C.p. f-crystals, 2 tab. The invention may have wide application, for example, in construction, as well as in the field of instrumentation, in particular for performing buildings, enclosures, racks, bins, measuring instruments. The invention can also be used in the manufacture of electrical and electrical products, as well as the handles of power tools, etc. At the time of pressing of the material in it can be presoviet a variety of materials, such as metals (e.g. screwdriver - metal handle).Known sand-plate material intended for the manufacture of cast forms, including rubber and sand (China patent N 1162523 from 22.10.1997). However, this material is costly and fragile.The closest analogue stated invented termoplastycznego polymer and a filler, in particular, the sand in an amount of from 67 to 95 wt.% (SU 1719345, 1992).This material has a high resistance to the external environment, acids and alkalis, as well as well-processed. However, it has insufficient strength.The technical result, which directed this invention is to increase the strength of the material in all directions and its durability.The technical result is achieved by the fact that the structural material is obtained by cooling the hot mixture comprising a melt of at least one thermoplastic polymer and sand, according to the invention obtained by processing the pressure while cooling the hot mixture before hardening, the ratio of the components selected in the following, wt%:
sand - 50-85
polymer - rest
To impart additional properties to the main sandy polymer mass can be added:
- reinforcing agent is fibrous materials of organic and mineral origin (asbestos fiber, glass fiber, acetate fiber, cotton waste etc.);
- plasticizers, for example, dibutil and dioctylphthalate, tricresylphosphate and others;
- to facilitate compaction and prevent adhesion of the mass to the walls of the mold during the pressing can be added lubricants: stearin, wax, etc.;
- when used in the majority of secondary polymers may be random admixture of different origin, for example, pieces of aluminum foil, rubber, thermosetting polymers and other materials of organic and inorganic origin. Depending on the requirements of the final product with some impurities unacceptable, for example, particles of aluminum foil in insulating products.Sand (grain size of 0.005 to 5 mm) can be applied nature (mountain, river and sea) and artificial (by-product of stone crushing plants and quarries) or obtained from coarse crystalline marble, marble limestone and dolomite, coarse granites, syenites, tuff, hard coal, burned brick, tile, ceramic pipes, porcelain, glass, basalt, quartzite, pumice, slag, brick, tile, ceramic pipes, porcelain, glass, basalt, quartzite, pumice, slag, perlite, vermiculite, etc.The polymers can be used pure or blended, the primary and the WTO is divided polymers, due to environmental and economic factors.A specific example of a structural material and its manufacture.The composition of the mass: mountain sand 72%, secondary polyethylene of 27.5%, the dye - red iron oxide 0.5 percent. In a preheated 400oC sand (grain size of grains of 0.5-0.9 mm) with constant stirring was gradually introduced (crushed to the size of < 15 mm), a mixture of secondary polyethylene (household waste: film, bottles, packaging, and others) and the dye, the stirring was continued while the temperature drop to 200oC, when it formed a homogeneous plastic mass.The resulting mass was treated with pressure by pressing cooled in the mold, the pressure of 29 MPa was taken under the solidified mass to achieve her temperature 95oC, the processing time of 150 seconds.The obtained sample:
color - red-brown,
the surface is homogeneous, glossy-matte, non-porous,
the density of 2700 kg/m3,
water absorption - 0,
- Flexural 150 MPa,
- tensile 90 MPa,
- compression 200 MPa,
acid - 99%,
democractically to 96.5%,
volume resistivity 110
Sand - 50 - 85
Polymer - Rest
2. The material under item 1, characterized in that it contains a dye.3. The material under item 1 or 2. notable citymouse substance.5. Material according to any one of paragraphs.1 to 4, characterized in that it additionally contains a reinforcing material.
FIELD: methods of processing of the industrial and domestic wastes.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is dealt with the methods of processing of the industrial and domestic wastes and may be used in mechanical rubber industry, housing and communal services, a fuel and energy complex and in petrochemical industry for production of raw materials and fuel resources. The method of processing of a waste rubber includes their thermal decomposition in a furnace, separation of the decomposition products into solid and gaseous, extraction of a liquid phase from the light-end products and withdrawal of the latter for incineration to maintain the process of the thermal decomposition. The waste products before their thermal decomposition are mixed with 2 ч 15 mass % of water. Commixing of the waste products with water is performed by the water spraying in the furnace in an amount of 50 ч 150 % from the weight of the waste products. At that the solid products of decomposition are spraying with water in an amount of 10 ч 20 % against the mass of the waste rubber.
EFFECT: the invention ensures processing of a waste rubber to produce the raw materials and fuel resources.
1 cl, 1 dwg