Composition for preserving the skins of sea animals
(57) Abstract:The composition of the primary concerns of treating skins of sea animals for conservation in the process of harvesting the fields and can be used in the fur industry. Composition for preserving the skins of sea animals include water, sodium chloride, surface-active substance, a drug, "Gamma", drug, "PF", a mixture of dimethyl sulfoxide and isopropyl alcohol in a ratio of 1:2. The composition can improve the quality of the preserved skins: to increase the strength of the dermis, reduce crime "redness" and teclast hair. 2 C.p. f-crystals, 2 tab. The invention relates to the fur industry and can be used in primary treatment of skins of sea animals, for canning in the process of harvesting the fields.Known composition for preserving the skins of sea animals vrastil, including sodium chloride and antiseptic. As an antiseptic it contains naphthalene or n-dichlorobenzene. The composition is applied in a dry form on straightened and laid vrastil skins (Belyakova Century. And. and other Technology furs and fur sheepskin. Feet, Light and food industries, 1984, S. 56-59).Also known composition for the preservation of skins morscher the (brine) (Fears And. P. Chemistry and technology of leather and fur. Meters, Light industry, 1985, S. 27-30).The disadvantage of these compositions is that when preserving the skins of sea animals compositions containing a mixture of sodium chloride and an antiseptic in dry form or in aqueous solution, when stored on the skins often changes color with botermans hand - occurs defect "redness". This defect adversely affects the quality of fur semi-finished product. It is characterized by fragile, friable Koshevoy cloth, teclast hairline.Closest to the proposed composition of the technical essence is known composition for the primary processing of skins, containing, g/l:
Comprehensive preparation on the basis of the oxygen-containing cyclic terpenes General formula C10H16O - 3-5
Sodium chloride - 15-25
Surfactant and 1.5 - 2.5
Water To liters
As a comprehensive drug composition containing the drug Gamma (RF Patent N 2142512, C 14 C 1/00; 1/02, bull. 34 10.12.99 - prototype).This composition may not provide the required quality of the preserved skins of marine animals during long-term storage and does not protect them from failure is P CLASS="ptx2">The main challenge we address the claimed composition is improving the quality of the preserved skins of sea animals.This object is achieved by the proposed composition for preserving the skins of sea animals. The essence of the proposed structure is the aggregate of the following essential characteristics sufficient to achieve the specified technological result.Composition for preserving the skins of sea animals, including water, sodium chloride, surfactant and drug Gamma-based oxygen-containing cyclic terpenes General formula C10H16O optionally contains antiseptic "PF" on the basis of sodium formate, a mixture of dimethyl sulfoxide and isopropyl alcohol in a ratio of 1:2 when the following component composition, g/l:
The drug Gamma - 0,3-0,5
Surfactant - 0,3-0,5
A mixture of dimethyl sulfoxide and isopropyl alcohol - 0,75-1,05
Antiseptic "PF" - 3,0-4,0
Sodium chloride - 200-250
Water To liters
The composition contains as a surfactant preparation "Eval" on the basis of a mixture of anion active and non-ionic substances, as well as water - more skins of sea animals corresponds to the condition of novelty.The drug Gamma and antiseptics "PF" produced by the industry on the basis of the technical conditions, respectively, THE 238100-12/01-00302474-1998 "Drug Gamma" and THE 301-03-115-93 "Preservative disinfectant PCF-PF".The present invention may be found to comply with the condition of inventive step, so as not detected known technical solutions that have the signs consistent with its distinguishing characteristics. The mentioned set of features in comparison with the prototype achieves the claimed technical result.The stated ratio of components are optimal, as beyond the boundaries of the claimed technical result is not achieved: when exceeding the lower limit is stored redness, reduces the strength of the leather and communication hairline with Koshevoy cloth.The output for the upper limit of the economically impractical, because the values are virtually unchanged (see table. 2, examples 1-5).Data supporting the achievement of the claimed technical result is shown in table. 2.On standardized indicators skins fully meet the requirements of GOST.Prepare the composition and canned the atrium and after complete dissolution of injected drugs "Gamma", "PF", a surfactant, and a mixture of dimethyl sulfoxide and isopropyl alcohol, taken in the ratio 1:2, mix and upload skins.In preservative composition skins are not stored for more than 10 months at a temperature of from 2 to 20oC.Specific examples of the proposed composition for preserving the skins of sea animals are given in table. 1 (examples 1-3).The proposed composition for preserving the skins of sea animals tested under field conditions. The test results are positive.The composition can significantly improve the quality of the preserved skins due to:
- increase the strength of the dermis (load at break increased by 46%, the temperature of the welding - 7%);
- a sharp reduction in wrinkle red" (an area of redness of the dermis is reduced by 15 times, and the intensity of the redness - 3 times);
- reduce teclast hairline (the strength of the bundle of hair with the dermis increases 4.5 times).Based on the above we can conclude: the proposed technical solution is new and meets the condition of "inventive level", as known from the prior art revealed no effect of distinguishing essential features of the claimed invention hydrated technical result that demonstrates compliance with the present invention the condition of "industrial applicability". 1. Composition for preserving the skins of sea animals, including water, sodium chloride, surfactant and drug Gamma, characterized in that it additionally contains antiseptic "PF", a mixture of dimethyl sulfoxide and isopropyl alcohol in a ratio of 1:2 when the following component composition, g/l:
The drug Gamma - 0,3 - 0,5
Surfactant - 0,3 - 0,5
A mixture of dimethyl sulfoxide and isopropyl alcohol - 0,75 - 1,05
Antiseptic "PF" - 3,0 - 4,0
Sodium chloride - 200 - 250
Water To liters
2. Composition under item 1, characterized in that it contains as a surfactant preparation "Eval".3. Composition under item 1, characterized in that it contains the water quality of the sea water.
FIELD: tannery industry.
SUBSTANCE: claimed method includes treatment of chrome-tanned semi-finished product with antiseptic such as polymineral obtained from natural non-metal fossils (minerol), which is used in amount of 5-10 mass % based on semi-finished product. Minerol is also used as filler being introduced in retanning step with chrome compounds in amount of 5-10 mass % based on semi-finished product.
EFFECT: effective biological leather conservation after chrome tanning.
3 cl, 1 tbl