Installation for heating greenhouses
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to a power system, can be used in heating greenhouses. Installation for heating greenhouses contains the boiler, the heating system of the tent greenhouse, connected to the boiler, the contact of heat of the flue products of combustion, a system of subsurface heating greenhouses, tank battery, air decarbonization with pipe outlet vapour, United pipeline suction duct of the blower fan boiler, two heater outlet one of which is connected by a pipe through the exhaust channel exhaust the flue products of combustion into the atmosphere, and the second air decarbonization, the distribution system of the greenhouse. The distribution system of the greenhouse is connected through the filter pipeline with channel tap of products of combustion into the atmosphere and additionally pipe - generator of carbon dioxide. Installation of heaters can improve the efficiency and reliability of the unit for filing in decarbonisation heated air, which improves the degassing of the water and the temperature of the blast air and drying the flue products of combustion Poteet increasing the number passing through the combustion gases. 2 C.p. f-crystals, 1 Il. The invention relates to a power system and can be used in heating greenhouses.Known installation for heating greenhouses, including the boiler, the heating system of the tent greenhouse, connected to the boiler, the contact of heat of the combustion products with a closed water circulation loop, the system subsoil heating greenhouses, tank battery heated water, air decarbonization with a gas outlet pipe connected to the pipe with the suction duct of the blower fan of the boiler, and distribution system having a generator of carbon dioxide, reported by pipeline through the filter cleaning the flue gases from nitrogen oxides and carbon channel tap of products of combustion into the atmosphere and adopted for the prototype (see RF patent N 2087094, class A 01 G 9/24, 1997).For reasons that impede the achievement of specified following technical result when using the known installation for heating greenhouses, adopted for the prototype, is that known device for heating greenhouses has reduced efficiency and reliability at the expense of heat consumption for heating of the air in decarbonisation and heated flue products to the performance of the contact heat exchanger and increases the moisture content of the flue products of combustion, which reduces the reliability of the installation.The invention consists in the following. In the flue gas duct between the boiler and contact the waste heat of the combustion products are installed sequentially in the direction of leaving two flue gas air heater, the air path of the first air heater is connected at the output of the pipeline to channel combustion gases in the atmosphere, and an air path of the second air heater is connected to the outlet pipe to the air decarbonisation. Installation of heaters can improve the efficiency and reliability of the unit for filing in decarbonisation heated air and drying the flue products of combustion by adding it to him hot air.The technical result - increase in the efficiency and reliability of the unit for filing in decarbonisation heated air and drying the flue products of combustion by adding it to him hot air.This technical result in the implementation of the invention is achieved in that in the known installation for heating greenhouses containing the boiler, the heating system of the tent greenhouse, connect ATOR heated degassed water, air decarbonization with a gas outlet pipe connected to the pipe with the suction duct of the blower fan of the boiler, and distribution system having a generator of carbon dioxide, and reported by pipeline through the filter cleaning the flue gases from nitrogen oxides and carbon channel tap of products of combustion into the atmosphere. The peculiarity lies in the fact that the installation is further provided with two heaters that are installed sequentially in the direction of leaving flue gases in the flue between the boiler and contact the waste heat of the combustion products. In addition, the feature installation for heating greenhouses is that an air path of the first in the direction of the combustion air heater connected to the output of the pipeline to channel combustion gases in the atmosphere. In addition, the feature installation for heating greenhouses is that the second air path in the direction of the combustion air heater connected to the output of the pipeline to the air decarbonisation.Conducted by the applicant's analysis of the prior art, including searching by the patent and scientific and technical information sources the applicant had not discovered similar, characterized by symptoms that are identical to all the essential features of the claimed invention. The definition from the list of identified unique prototype, as the most similar in essential features analogue, has identified a set of essential towards perceived by the applicant to the technical result of the distinctive features of declared facilities set forth in the claims.Therefore, the claimed invention meets the condition of "novelty."To verify compliance of the claimed invention the term "inventive step", the applicant conducted an additional search of the known solutions to identify signs that match the distinctive features of the prototype of the characteristics of the claimed device. The search results showed that the claimed invention not apparent to the expert in the obvious way from the prior art because the prior art defined by the applicant, not the influence provided the essential features of the claimed invention transformations on the achievement of the technical result, in particular, the claimed invention does not provide for the following conversions:
- dopolnennym rules to achieve a technical result, in respect of which it is the effect of such additions;
- replacement of any part (s) of the other known means known part to achieve a technical result, in respect of which it is the effect of such a change;
- the exclusion of any part (element) means while the exclusion of its functions and the achievement of a result of such exclusion (simplification, weight, dimensions, material consumption, higher reliability, etc.);
- increasing the number of identical elements to enhance the technical result due to the presence in the vehicle is of such elements;
- execution of a known drug or its part (s) of a known material to achieve a technical result due to the known properties of this material;
- creation of tools, consisting of well-known parts, the choice of which and the relationship between them is carried out on the basis of known rules, recommendations, and achievable technical result is due only to the known properties of the parts of this tool and the relationships between them.The described invention is not based on sevida. Have in mind the case where the known fact of the influence of each of these features on the technical result, and the new values for these characteristics or their relationship could be obtained on the basis of the known dependency relationships.Therefore, the claimed invention meets the condition of "inventive step".The drawing shows the setup diagram for heating greenhouses.Installation for heating greenhouses contains the boiler 1, the system 2 heating tent greenhouse, connected to the boiler, contact the exchanger 3 heat exhaust of products of combustion, system 4 subsurface heating greenhouses, tank battery 5, air decarbonisation 6 with pipe outlet a flash unit connected to the pipe 7 with the suction duct of the blower fan boiler, air heater 8, the outlet of which is connected by a pipe 9 through the exhaust fan 10 with a channel 11 venting flue products of combustion into the atmosphere, the heater 12, the outlet of which is connected by a pipe 13 with the air decarbonization system 14 timing of the greenhouse. 14 timing greenhouses are connected through the filter 15 by a pipe 16 with the channel 11 of the combustion gases in the I heating the greenhouse is carried out as follows.Water heated in the boiler 1, circulates in the system 2 heating tent greenhouse, cooled and returned to the boiler 1. Leaving the combustion products after boiler 1 is sequentially pass air heaters 8 and 12. The air heated in the heater 8, is fed into the channel 11 with the purpose of drying the combustion products before taking them into the atmosphere, which increases the reliability of external flues and chimney (not shown). Installation of the heater 8 eliminates the bypassing part of non-refrigerated gases in the channel 11. This increases the performance of the contact exchanger 3 by increasing the number of passes through the combustion products. The air heated in the heater 12, is served in decarbonisation 6, which improves the degassing of the water and the temperature of the blast air. After the heater 12, the products of combustion come in contact heat exchanger 3, where the heated water circulating in the system 4 subsurface heating of greenhouses. While water passes successively air decarbonisation 6, where the removal of dissolved carbon dioxide tank battery 5, the system 4 subsurface heating and returns to the heat exchanger 3 heats the e calciner 6, through pipe exhaust steam pipeline 7 is fed into the suction duct of the blower fan of the boiler 1. The feed to the furnace blowing humidified air reduces the output of nitrogen oxides, increases the service life of high-stressed elements of the furnace and the moisture content of the flue from the boiler 1 flue gases, thereby increasing the heat output pin exchanger 3.Part of the dried products of combustion, saturated with carbon dioxide by pipeline 16 through the filter 15 of flue gases from nitrogen oxides and carbon is fed into the system 14 timing of the greenhouse. The required additional amount of carbon dioxide being released into the system 14 timing greenhouses on the pipe 17 from the generator 18 of carbon dioxide. During periods when the greenhouse is not necessary to submit carbon dioxide, the combustion products are completely discharged to the atmosphere through the channel 11.Thus, the above data confirm that the implementation of the use of the claimed device the following cumulative conditions:
the tool embodying the claimed unit in the implementation, is intended for use in the energy sector, namely in the heat;
- for the claimed condition is s the possibility of its implementation using the steps described in the application or known before the priority date tools and techniques;
the tool embodying the claimed invention in its implementation, is able to achieve perceived by the applicant of the technical result.Therefore, the claimed invention meets the condition of "industrial applicability". 1. Installation for heating greenhouses containing the boiler, the heating system of the tent greenhouse, connected to the boiler, the contact of heat of the combustion products, a system of subsurface heating, tank battery heated degassed water, air decarbonization with a gas outlet pipe connected to the pipe with the suction duct of the blower fan of the boiler, and distribution system having a generator of carbon dioxide and reported by pipeline through the filter cleaning the flue gases from nitrogen oxides and carbon channel tap of products of combustion into the atmosphere, characterized in that the installation is further provided with two heaters, installed sequentially in the direction of leaving flue gases in the flue between the boiler and contact the waste heat of the combustion products.2. Installation for heating greenhouses under item 1, characterized in that an air path first haddow combustion into the atmosphere.3. Installation for heating greenhouses under item 1, characterized in that the second air path in the direction of the combustion air heater connected to the output of the pipeline to the air decarbonisation.
SUBSTANCE: greenhouse has vented space, apparatus for removal of carbonic acid gas from atmospheric air and carbonic acid gas generator for generating of carbonic acid gas with low content of carbon 14 isotope. Temperature mode inside greenhouse is reliably maintained by air conditioning and by employment of shock resistant light-transmitting covering tending to retain infrared heat energy. Self-cleaning of light-transmitting covering is provided by means of oxide coating. Sealing capacity of greenhouse is not affected by passage of personnel and equipment therein owing to employment of double door, wherein doors are mutually blocked. Soil air drainage is used for preventing gaseous carbonaceous soil decomposition products from getting into inner atmosphere of greenhouse. Intensified ripening of plants is enabled by addition of ethylene into inner atmosphere of greenhouse.
EFFECT: increased efficiency and simplified construction.
14 cl, 1 ex
FIELD: agriculture, in particular, cultivation of flowers, vegetables, decorative and tropical plants under home conditions.
SUBSTANCE: compact chamber is composed of at least two parts, that is, bath, extension rings-inserts, hood, and pan. Pan is placed into bath, ground is spilled, sown, watered and covered with hood. Said parts are secured to one another by adhesive tape. Compact chamber may have cylindrical or square volume of enclosure vessel subdivided into at least three main parts: lower part with bath for receiving of soil or other nutritive mixture, extension rings-inserts, and upper part with hood for creating closed space, wherein permanent humidity is maintained for creating advantageous conditions for plant growing. In case space is to be increased in vertical direction, ring-insert is positioned between bath and hood. For plant illumination, in case natural illumination is insufficient, lighting device is inserted into hood throat and switched to regulated pulse-duration power unit controlled from automatic program relay, which is turned-on and turned-off in accordance with set season, solar cycle, established at starting time by means of switches. Heating, air and moisture modes are regulated by means of vent windows defined by notches-depressions formed on vessel surface. Vent windows may be removed when necessary. Vent windows may be closed and opened by means of small windows set for predetermined threshold temperature values and automatically controlled by bimetal effect, and in case of necessity, heating system is switched on.
EFFECT: simplified and convenient maintenance, improved development of plants and reliable scientific results, when used in laboratory conditions.
10 cl, 5 dwg
FIELD: agriculture, in particular, method and equipment used in closed ground constructions, such as block greenhouses, for heating in winter or cooling in summer of useful air volume, as well as for regulating night and day temperature differences in autumn or in spring.
SUBSTANCE: method involves pumping out thermal energy from low-grade heat source into heating system with the use of heat pump; taking out low-grade heat from water of cooling system for cooling said water; spraying said water under roof for absorbing heat and collecting by means of water intake screen for further directing into cooling system tank, from which heat absorbed by water is pumped into heating system tank. Apparatus has heating system with water pump, heat pump equipped with evaporator and condenser, and cooling system comprising tank with heat pump evaporator built into tank, spraying pipes connected to tank through water pump and running to and under greenhouse roof, and water intake screen mounted under spraying pipes. Heating system is equipped with tank having heat pump condenser mounted into tank. Method and apparatus provide for year-round optimal temperature conditions for growing and development of plants.
EFFECT: increased efficiency of greenhouse production, reduced power consumed during heating period, provision for absorbing and utilizing excessive thermal energy during warm period of the year, and increased yield.
3 cl, 1 dwg
SUBSTANCE: method involves heating trays and useful volume of greenhouse, with trays being heated with hydroponic solution having initial temperature below 300C and final temperature of at least 150C, when said solution is discharged from trays; keeping air temperature of at least 40C in useful volume of greenhouse; isolating useful volume of greenhouse from remaining volume.
EFFECT: reduced consumption of power for heating plants in hydroponic units of greenhouse, convenient maintenance and reduced costs of materials.
2 cl, 1 ex
FIELD: agriculture, in particular, constructions for protected ground.
SUBSTANCE: greenhouse has carcass for longitudinal walls, end panels and roof, light-transparent material for covering carcass openings, with part of carcass openings being adapted for closing and opening to provide for ventilation of green house interior, and drive for unit adapted to provide for automatic ventilation. Carcass openings are made in the form of air vents. Drive for automatic ventilation unit is equipped with system of levers pivotally secured to one another and to air vent flaps and rigidly fixed on member for securing of vacuum pipe with counterweight.
EFFECT: simplified construction and increased efficiency in creating of advantageous conditions.
FIELD: agriculture, in particular, growing of agricultural crops with the use of multiple-flow apparatuses arranged at different levels for exposing plants growing in containers to light.
SUBSTANCE: lighting apparatus is composed of individual modules, each including light channel, comprising guides, and mini-hotbeds movable along guides. Mini-hotbeds are mounted on wheels of different diameter for moving by gravity so as to provide their horizontal position by placing them onto inclined guides. Each mini-hotbed may be used as independent module, is furnished with light-transparent hood which simultaneously serves as water accumulator and spreader. Lighting apparatus may be mounted in special industrial, household, supplementary and other rooms provided that stabilized temperature of 15-20° is maintained and phyto-sanitary requirements are fulfilled. Apparatus of such construction is characterized in that rigid coupling between mini-hotbeds is avoided and in that gravity is used for movement of mini-hotbeds along inclined guides in light channel. Apparatus of such construction provides year-round growing of pre-basic sanitated seed potato, seedlings of potato and other vegetables and flowers, as well as products of said crops, tree, fungi, algae seedlings and other biological objects under regulated artificial conditions while eliminating conditions for contacting of seedlings with pathogens.
EFFECT: simplified construction, enhanced reliability in operation and reduced consumption of power.
3 cl, 3 dwg
FIELD: agriculture, in particular, plant growing in protected ground.
SUBSTANCE: greenhouse has at least one greenhouse unit equipped with irrigation device. Greenhouse unit has ventilation device and soil heating device. Automatic control system for controlling said devices has at least one temperature sensor and at least one moisture content sensor, whose outputs are connected through amplifiers-converters to part of inputs of arithmetic-logic device adapted for receiving signals generated by said sensors, comparing resulting data with control data and generating control signals for switching-on said devices. Other part of arithmetic-logic device inputs is connected to outputs of replaceable permanent memory unit wherein program for selected climatic zone and program for growing of selected plant of this climatic zone are recorded. Third part of inputs is connected to position outputs for members of said devices, whose inputs are connected through control unit and amplifiers-converters to outputs of arithmetic-logic device and to inputs of indication unit. Voltage of 12 V is supplied to automatic control unit.
EFFECT: increased efficiency in growing wide range of plants of any climatic zone with automatic system for controlling of irrigation, ventilation and heating procedures.
5 cl, 6 dwg
FIELD: agriculture; growing plants at lesser consumption of electrical and thermal energy due to extended range of utilization of solar energy.
SUBSTANCE: proposed greenhouse complex includes base, transparent heat-insulating dome-shaped coat with round transparent heat-insulation aperture in center. Coat is secured on load-bearing supports mounted vertically on base; it is manufactured from roofing blocks made from light-tight material at low heat conductivity and provided with through holes in form of truncated cones or pyramids coated from the inside with beam-reflecting material with their vertices directed inside or outside the coat. Holes are closed with inserts from the outside and inside which are made from thin transparent material; surfaces of said blocks directed inside coat and not occupied by through holes and technological holes are coated with beam-reflecting material. Areas with plants being cultivated, main and auxiliary technological equipment and plant life support systems are located inside coat and helio-absorbing heat accumulating reservoir consists of two vessels: one of them is filled with water and is mounted on base in center of coat and other is mounted coaxially inside first one and is insulated at sides and from beneath with low-conductivity material. Second vessel is closed at the top by its own transparent heat-insulating coat and is filled with common salt, for example. Two light reflectors which are cooled with water are made in form of truncated cones or truncated polyhedral pyramids. First of them with outer side light-reflecting surface is mounted with vertex downward above coat, coaxially with it. Second reflector is hollow; it is provided with light-reflecting surfaces; it is mounted coaxially relative to first reflector with vertex upward inside coat above helio-absorbing heat-insulating reservoir. Flat beam-reflecting panels located on area adjoining the coat concentrically relative to it are arranged in two rows. Each said panel is mounted on output link of its two-coordinated swivel mechanism provided with controllable drive. Base of drive is secured on bearing strut vertically mounted on ground surface. Provision is made for additional energy channel together with two said light reflectors which is made in form of flux of sun beams reflected by beam-reflecting panels of helio-absorbing heat-accumulating reservoir concentrated and directed downward. If necessary, it may be spread over entire surface. Controllable drives of two-coordinate swivel mechanisms are connected by their inputs to output of automatic control unit realized at base of computer center. Electrical inputs of center are connected with sensors of media contained in helio-absorbing heat accumulating reservoir and in space under coat, as well as with wind velocity and direction sensors and with coordinate position sensors of two-coordinate swivel mechanisms.
EFFECT: reduced power requirements at intensified growth of plants due to extended range of utilization of solar energy.
13 cl, 13 dwg
FIELD: agriculture, in particular, protective complexes for plants, including greenhouses and hothouses equipped with electrotechnical and other equipment for care of plants and heat-loving bushes grown under home conditions or small-scale commercial plant growing conditions.
SUBSTANCE: protective complex has foundation pit with supporting carcass onto which transparent protective casing is put. Plastic walls of foundation pit are slightly extending beyond base of supporting carcass and are secured by means of drop screen. Foundation pit bed has ground provided with thermal layer and soil heating members. Foundation pit bed is connected through pipe to suspended closed reservoir hung under complex roof to define, in conjunction with foundation pit construction filled with ground and top layer of fertile soil, single reservoir with water influx-discharge regulated by means of electronic valves provided on branches as well as on pipe. Water is pumped through lower branch by means of water pump into suspension reservoir, and other branch equipped with electronic valve defines closed semicircle on pipe. Such construction provides water discharge by avoiding first branch from suspended reservoir into pipe equipped with corrugated insert provided at its lower end. Level of discharged water is controlled through bushing equipped with float having water level measuring ruler. Supporting carcass incorporates thermal sensors, humidity sensors, illumination sensors, air heating members, and illumination lamps. Valves are opened and closed by means of electronic device. All parts of protective complex are totally controlled by electronic instrument for maintaining optimal microclimate mode. On the basis of electronic instruments and with the use of communicating vessels principle, protective complex may be created, wherein, apart from setting optimal water level in ground soil and irrigation time, optimal heating and illumination mode may be maintained to thereby regulate plant development. Protective complex allows vegetable and other crops, as well as wild and exotic plants to be grown.
EFFECT: increased yield of vegetables and other crops.
2 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: agriculture, in particular, complex agricultural productions.
SUBSTANCE: method involves process and objects arranged in predetermined manner, and place planned according to relief, with geographic and other necessary factors being taken into consideration so that directions of natural air flows are corrected. Agricultural production includes complex greenhouses, heat accumulator, basin, garden, and wind shield. Air flow directed into garden is saturated with water vapors in gaseous state if increase in temperature is desirable when it is close to minimal admissible value, and in small droplet state when lower temperature is desirable. Processor functions as central controller. Objects of branches in agricultural production are selected so that objects of previous branches make raw material for objects of subsequent branches. Furthermore, joint mutually useful development of these objects at suitable conditions is possible. These conditions are created in complex greenhouse units intermediate with regard to said branches. General-purpose containers with raw material are conveyed through said complex greenhouse units. This results in multiple sequential-parallel utilization of raw materials in number of branches of industry. Method stipulates employment of useful relations between populations of organisms - objects of agricultural branches of industry: symbiosis and, according to kind of symbiosis, natural selection.
EFFECT: increased resource saving, reduced production costs of agricultural product and improved ecology of environment.
5 cl, 2 dwg