(57) Abstract:The invention relates to the chemical industry. The composition contains 2-3 atomic alcohols, ammonium acetate, magnesium acetate and water, and ammonium acetate and magnesium acetate are an aqueous solution obtained by evaporating a mixture of by-product and the wash water in the production of ammonia fertilizer to a concentration of 20-60 % when the content of 2-3 atomic alcohols of 0.1-10 wt.% from the finished composition. The technical result - expanding Arsenal of anti-icing compositions with improved efficiency and multifunctional range of applications for prophylactic treatment of road surfaces, as well as for working with thick and thin layers of ice and snow. 4 C.p. f-crystals, 1 tab., 2 Il. The invention relates to the chemical industry and relates to deicing compositions.The problem of dealing with snow and ice formations there long, however, and it is still not fully resolved.Combating winter slipperiness are in three areas:
- to improve the adhesion of the wheels with the ice-covered floor;
- remove snow and ice formations from the road;
to prevent about the s with winter slipperiness:
biochemical.There are a number of domestic developments inorganic and hybrid deicing means suitable for the climatic conditions of our country. It tools such as NNK consisting of 90% of cashflowing of calcium chloride and 10% of the composition NOC (a mixture of nitrites and nitrates of calcium). This tool is applied in the form of a 30% solution.In the United States a patented product containing the chlorides of sodium and potassium in a ratio of from 1: 1 to 4: 1 and Supplement of urea in an amount of 1-4 wt.%. This tool can be used both in solid form and in solution.In Russia also patented a similar ANS tool, containing, along with calcium nitrate and urea nitrate magnesium, phosphates and formaldehyde polymer.These reagents quickly interact with ice, but have enough of a good fusing ability, in addition, due to the high cost of these reagents they have a limited range of applications.The closest analogue is essentially an anti-icing composition comprising 2-3 atomic alcohols, ammonium acetate, magnesium acetate and ctive when using it due to its high evaporation, not enough high environmental friendliness and low fixation on the road surface.The objective of the invention is to expand the Arsenal of anti-icing compositions with improved efficiency and multifunctional range of applications, both for prophylactic treatment of road surfaces, and to work with thick and thin monolithic layers of ice and snow and safe for the environment.This task is solved in that the deicing composition comprises 2-3 atomic alcohols, ammonium acetate, magnesium acetate and water, and the ammonium acetate and magnesium acetate it contains in the form of an aqueous solution obtained by evaporating a mixture of by-product and the wash water in the production of ammonia fertilizer to a concentration of 20-60%, and the content of 2-3 atomic alcohols is 0.1-10 wt.% from the finished composition.As a 2-3-atomic alcohols deicing composition comprises glycerin and/or ethylene glycol.While anti-icing composition may further comprise a monohydroxy alcohols, which use methanol and/or ethanol, and it may optionally contain calcium acetate and/or acetate ora NaCl on the ability to melt ice at different temperatures. For testing we used a specially prepared ice thickness 30 mm flat Plexiglas bowl. The temperature in the freezer was regulated with an accuracy of 0,5oC. a sample of the anti-icing composition in liquid form is deposited on the surface randomly.At certain time intervals was collected solution. The results are shown in table (by volume dedicated solution).The table shows that the fusing ability of the claimed composition is much higher than the same indicator of NaCl. Especially this difference is large at low temperatures.The freezing temperature of the deicing means is its most important characteristic.Freezing point is the temperature at which the formation of new ice crystals. Near freezing temperature (expected) solution of deicing "Tatralandia" frozen crystals of the same reagent to prevent hypothermia.The cooling solution is not less than 10 minutes after the temperature reaches freezing. The freezing point is taken as the temperature in the point of intersection of the curves depending on the temperature of Musee equipment:
- cooling bath, which represents a 3-liter Dewar vessel filled with liquid nitrogen;
- transparent Dewar vessel with a capacity of 300 ml with a solution of de-icing facilities;
- laboratory stirrer of stainless steel, driven laboratory motor.Testing solutions for each concentration was repeated to obtain comparable results. The results are shown in the graph of Fig. 1.The icing is mainly due to the weakening or elimination of coupling between the ice and the road surface. So also were tested for utility. In our tests used a controlled and homogeneous ice and substrate (asphalt).When testing the area of degradation was calculated for 1 ml of anti-icing composition. Ice thickness at all temperatures was 18 mmThe technical result of the present invention is the creation of environmentally safe composition with a eutectic temperature -39 deg. With high melting ability, not aggressive when exposed to the metal, as well as reducing consumption of the composition and the expansion of the range of de-icing compounds and compositions.This is to ensure what about the solution with a concentration of 20-60%. And the connection itself is a waste. In addition, only selected ratio of components in the composition will provide the desired result. The claimed composition is a clear, colorless liquid without foreign inclusions. The composition is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-explosive non-aggressive towards aluminum AMC, duralumin DL-16 and the concrete grade 400. Eutectic temperature -39 deg. C. the compositions are presented in examples 1-3 (see below).Tests were carried out on corrosion activity. For testing we used the samples nekorrelirovannogo steel body. The results were evaluated by the weight loss of steel in 20 days. It was noted that the composition of nagresign and its impact on metal is a marked inhibition of corrosion in time. The composition can be recommended for preventive treatment of road surfaces, you can use it during the snowfall, and to fight with thin layers of solid ice at temperatures down to minus 39 degrees. C. This composition can be applied in cases of the presence of thick monolithic ice and compacted compacted snow at temperatures up to minus 39oC.These tests were conducted to determine ocellana composition, contains 2 - 3 atomic alcohols, ammonium acetate, magnesium acetate and water, characterized in that the ammonium acetate and magnesium acetate it contains in the form of an aqueous solution obtained by evaporating a mixture of by-product and the wash water in the production of ammonia fertilizer to a concentration of 20 to 60%, and the content of 2 - 3 atomic alcohols is 0.1 - 10 wt.% from the finished composition.2. Anti-icing composition on p. 1, characterized in that 2 - 3 atomic alcohols includes glycerol and/or ethylene glycol.3. Deicing composition according to any one of paragraphs.1 and 2, characterized in that it further comprises monohydroxy alcohols.4. Deicing composition according to any one of paragraphs.1 to 3, characterized in that as monohydroxy alcohols it contains methanol and/or ethanol.5. Deicing composition according to any one of paragraphs.1 to 4, characterized in that it further contains calcium acetate and/or potassium acetate and/or sodium acetate.
FIELD: road servicing industry.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is dealt with the road servicing industry, in particular with the methods of extirpation of ice covering on motorways, bridges, flyovers, and also aerodromes. The method of the roadway covering slipperiness prevention provides for application of a roadway ice covering suppressing reactant based on acetate, in the capacity of which use a solution with pH=7-9.5, containing components in the following ratio (in mass %): magnesium acetate 13-17, potassium acetate 8-16, potassium hydrocarbonate 5-8, potassium carbonate 2-6, water-insoluble impurities 0-6, water - the rest. The roadway ice covering suppressing reactant may additionally contain a fired limestone in amount of 3-5 mass % in terms of calcium oxide. The method of production a roadway ice cover suppressing reactant for a roadway covering slipperiness prevention provides for mixing of a component containing a magnesium compound, iced acetic acid and water, in the capacity of the component containing the magnesium compound is used brucite, the stirring is exercised in two stages: first they continuously agitate brucite with water and a part of iced acetic acid in a stoichiometric ratio at the temperature of 50-70°C within 50-80 minutes, then, not terminating mixing at the same temperature in the produced mix with pH=5-6 add the rest of ice acetic acid and then add potash in amount exceeding by 0.1 - 6 % the stoichiometric ratio and continue agitation till production of the roadway ice cover suppressing reactant - a solution with pH = 7-9.5 with the above indicated composition. The used roadway ice cover suppressing reactant has composition mentioned above. The technical result consists in - maintenance of the low temperature at the reactant usage, ensuring the passing ice covered roadways motor vehicles metal corrosion protection and at use as the airfield runways coatings - the corrosion protection of metals used in aircraft designs as well. The roadway coating treated with the reactant has a high coefficient of adhesion, that reduces the accident rate on the roadways.
EFFECT: the invention ensures, that the roadway coating treated with the reactant decreases the accident rate on the roadways.
6 cl, 2 tbl, 4 ex
FIELD: chemical industry.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to preparations used for prevention and removal of snow-ice formations in roads. An anti-glaze of ice preparation comprises the following components, wt.-%: calcium chloride, 15-50; sodium chloride, 48.5-83.5; potassium ferricyanide, 0.2-0.5, and sodium dihydrogen phosphate, 0.3-1.0. Anti-glaze of ice preparation in granulated form is resistant against caking, inhibits corrosion of metals and reduces inhibitory effect of chloride on plants.
EFFECT: improved and valuable properties of preparation.
FIELD: special reagents.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to substances for applying on surface to prevent or diminish adhering ice, mist or water on it, for prevention of icing, in particular, to anti-glaze of ice reagents. The composite comprises the following components, wt.-%: calcium chloride, 25-32; urea, 2-7; sodium nitrite, 0.03-1.0, and water, the balance. Invention provides preparing the composite harmless for environment that doesn't show harmful effect on environment, doesn't corrode road coatings, and inhibits corrosion of metals. Agent shows economy and high effectiveness.
EFFECT: improved and valuable properties of reagent.
2 cl, 1 tbl
FIELD: road-transport industry.
SUBSTANCE: method includes applying substance on asphalt-concrete mixture. As substance silicon-organic modifier is used, loss of which at 1 m2 of area of pre-placed on road asphalt-concrete mixture at temperature 80-100°C is no less than 0,3-0,5 kg. After applying modifier, asphalt-concrete mixture is rolled.
EFFECT: higher efficiency, no corrosive effect on metals, effective at temperature above -20°C.
2 cl, 3 tbl, 3 ex, 1 dwg
FIELD: domestic chemistry.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to agents using against misting and icing windshields in transports, sight glasses in agent of individual protection and can be used in living conditions for prevention showcase glasses icing. The composition comprises the following components, wt.-%: polyoxyethylene glycol ester of synthetic primary higher alcohols of (C12-C14)-fraction as a surface-active substance, 6-25; urea or thiourea, or mixture of urea and thiourea, 1-20; glycerol, 5-25; ethylene glycol, 5-41; dye, 0.0005-0.02, and a solvent, the balance. Propyl alcohol as propanol-1 or propanol-2 can be used as a solvent. The composition elicits an anti-misting and anti-icing properties, provides two-sided protection of sight glasses of transport agents and agents of individual protection in cooling the protecting glass surface up to -40°C, elicits the prolonged protective effect, it doesn't solidify at the environment temperature below -40°C and doesn't require the special technical devices for its applying.
EFFECT: valuable properties of composition.
3 cl, 1 tbl, 10 ex
FIELD: Composition of an anti-icing water solution for roads surface treatment.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to production of composition of an anti-icing water solution for roads surface treatment against a winter slipperiness (snow rolling-ups, a glaze ice, black ice) n the roads and streets in cities and settlements. The composition contains, in mass %: 20-27 calcium chloride, 5-30 ethyl alcohol, 0.3-5 corrosion inhibitors (borax or sodium nitrite or their mixture), the rest - water. The technical result is - an increase of effectiveness of the composition application, an increase of friction coefficient due to a decrease of the ice density, a raise of the composition ice melting capacity.
EFFECT: the invention ensures an increase of effectiveness of the composition application, an increased friction coefficient and a decreased ice density, a raise of the composition ice melting capacity.
1 cl, 1 ex, 2 tbl
FIELD: materials for miscellaneous applications.
SUBSTANCE: grain mixture comprise, in mass %, 15-45% of compressed first salt of alkaline or alkaline-earth metal and 85-55% of the second salt of alkaline or alkaline-earth metal. The first salt is a waterless hygroscopic salt.
EFFECT: reduced cost.
14 cl, 4 dwg
FIELD: preventive means against freezing and sticking of loose materials to walls of mining and transport equipment; prevention of dusting on interim roads, open-cut mining; protection of rolling stock against freezing and blowing-off of loose materials, coal and peat for example.
SUBSTANCE: preventive means is made in form of mixture of solvent and thickening additive of oil nature. Used as solvent are distillation residues of coke and by-product process and/or by-products of production of butadiene, isoprene, isobutylene, ethylene both independently and in mixture with distillation residues of production process of polymers, pyrolysis residues, benzene, styrene and distillation residues of production of butanol, isobutanol, 2-ethyl hexanol acid and 2-ethyl hexanol. Solvent may additionally contain gas oils of thermal and catalytic cracking and gas oils of coking process. Used as thickening additives are mineral and synthetic oils of all kinds, mixture of used oils, oil sludge, oil residues and oil fuel. Components of thickening additive and solvent are used at any combination. Novelty of invention is use of wastes of various processes of oil and petroleum chemistry products.
EFFECT: extended field of application; cut costs; enhanced ecological safety.
5 cl, 1 dwg, 2 tbl, 17 ex
FIELD: suppression or reduction of icing on surfaces by means of antiicing compounds.
SUBSTANCE: proposed anti-icing compounds contain succinic acid and/or succinic anhydride and neutralizing base, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide or ammonium hydroxide in particular. When mixed with water anti-icing compounds form succinates in the course of reaction which causes fast liberation of heat sufficient for melting ice on surface. According to other versions, anti-icing compounds contain glycol which inhibits repeated icing on cleaned surface. Specification gives description of sets of compounds for melting snow and ice.
EFFECT: enhanced efficiency of melting snow and ice on aircraft and territories of their operation.
29 cl, 11 dwg, 7 tbl, 2 ex
FIELD: motor-car industry; other industries; methods of production of the anti-icing reactant.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the method of production of the anti-icing reactants for maintenance of roads in winter. The method of production of the anti-icing reactant based on sodium chloride and calcium chloride provides for mixing of the sodium chloride with calcium chloride and their heating and drying. Sodium chloride crystals are coated with the atomized solution of calcium chloride and dried in the "boiling bed" kiln with production of the double-layer granules, the outer layer of which is composed out of calcium chloride. Sodium chloride crystals are coated with calcium chloride in two phases. The forming small particles of calcium chloride are fed into the cyclone, whence the cyclone dust of the calcium chloride is fed into the mixer for intermixing with the wet crystals of sodium chloride. The produced anti-acing reactant has the improved physicochemical thermodynamic properties.
EFFECT: the invention ensures, that the produced anti-acing reactant has the improved physicochemical thermodynamic properties.
3 cl, 1 ex, 2 tbl