The method of transfer of image to different surface
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to processes of transfer of image to different surface of products made of different materials. In the method of moving image perform image scanning, display the image on the monitor associated with the computer, remove the forward or reverse image using a printer on the transfer material and transfer the displayed image on a substrate by combining the transfer material with the image to the substrate. After the alignment transfer material, the substrate carry out their heat treatment for 10 s at 50°C for substrates made of fusible material, and for 30 min at 350°C substrate of refractory materials. Next, separate the transfer material from the substrate and protect the resulting image from the external destructive impacts by applying a polymer coating and heat treatment. This technology allows to increase the durability, durability, strength characteristics of the transferred image in terms of the damaging effects of moisture and temperature. 3 Il. The invention relates to technologieshave in the printing industry, in the manufacture decorative materials, while creating a protective and decorative coatings of ceramic products, glass and metal; decorative fact, memorial plaques and monuments, stained-glass Windows.Known raster methods of non-contact recording of images and information on a surface of the carrier by dispensing costs colourful structures in the direction toward the surface through the use of inkjet printers (see patent UK 2220892, class B 41 J 3/04, 1998). In decorative fact, to create theatrical scenery, colored stained using the photolithography method, consisting in contact with an emulsion exhibiting photomasks. To protect the image from the harmful effects of the environment of the use of film protective coatings based on drying oils, varnishes, synthetic resins, high polymer materials (see patent RU 2012917, 1994). A known method of transfer of image to different surface using spray extraction principle of transfer (see U.S. patent 4839666, 1989 ). The method consists in the progressive scan readout optical image in the plane of its focus and the synthesis of a copy of this image on the surface.To tenderness use on different substrates, such as ceramics, various fabrics;
- inability image transfer on contoured surfaces;
- low strength characteristics of the surface;
- low resistance (burnout).The closest analogue of the proposed method of transfer of image to different surface is the method lies in the fact that you are doing a scan or pershimco image, display the image on the monitor associated with the computer, kadriruju, retouch the image and adjust the color on the monitor, remove or reverse image using a printer or copier on the transfer material and transfer the displayed image on a substrate by combining the transfer material with the image to the substrate (see Log for printers and publishers "Computer" Ed. Computer press, N 7, 1998, page 48).The disadvantages closest analogue include low functionality due to the lack of specific modes of technological process, designed for different materials of the substrate; for various transfer materials. The known method does not take into account the conditions of use of the product on notoriety characteristics of the transferred image.The objective of the proposed method of transfer of image to different surface is to develop technology transfer image with the use of modern computer hardware that provides increased durability, resistance and increased durability of the transferred image in terms of damaging effects, temperature and moisture.This problem is solved due to the fact that the method of transfer of image to different surface, which consists in the fact that carry out the scanning of the image, display the image on the monitor associated with the computer, kadriruju, retouch the image, adjust the color on the monitor, remove or reverse image using a printer or copier on the transfer material and transfer the displayed image on a substrate by combining the transfer material with the image to the substrate, after the alignment transfer material, the substrate carry out their heat treatment for 10 seconds at a temperature of 50oC required for substrates made of fusible material, and for 30 min at 350oC for the substrate of refractory material, and then separating trasti by applying a polymer coating and heat treatment.In Fig. 1 is a flow diagram of image transfer; Fig. 2 depicts the operation of the image transfer to the substrate of Fig. 3 depicts the operation of the image transfer to the substrate, made of glass, in this case, the image is protected by a glass surface, and the opposite image side is covered with a polymer coating. The essence of the proposed method consists in the following. The proposed method is based on application of modern computational technologies associated with the use of digital devices input and output images, computer-controlled.The proposed method allows to carry out the process of image transfer on porcelain, earthenware, leather, textile, clay, glass, metal, plastic and other derivative materials.A full description of the process image transfer is as follows:
scan pictures or input into the computer using optical systems that are compatible with your computer;
- processing program, a pixel graphics;
output through the printer or copier to transfer materials;
- the combination of the transfer material with the image of the product (the transfer of material from the workpiece (substrate), the image remains on the substrate;
- protection from external influences;
- heat treatment for 5 to 120 minutes at a temperature of 50-350oC.The proposed method can be applied to various existing tools for input and output images.To input graphical information can be used by existing scanners are three types of devices: drum, flatbed and specialized slide scanners. Scanning or digital retaking image is the input image into the computer using the equipment, to convert the optical image into digital. They use various types of scanners, digital cameras, video cameras, slide scanners. The image is displayed on the computer monitor. Using pixel graphics produce a crop, retouch, image and adjust its color. Remove the forward or reverse image using a printer or copier on the transfer material. Best image quality is obtained when using printers that use the principle of dry color printing MICRO DRY. The print head of the printer consists of 240 cell battery (included) heating the points size of 40 microns. Paint does not impregnate the paper, as it sticks to it, so the colors on the prints look brighter and cleaner. The image is not blurred and not smeared, does not tarnish over time and does not fade in the sun.This technology allows you to print a color photo-realistic image on paper of any quality: on a postcard, on cardboard of a thickness of 0.23 mm, transparencies, self-adhesive tapes, plastic and foil. Photographic quality can be achieved when printing on photo paper. In addition, you can apply the transfer material in the form of transfer paper and film, in which images are transferred on different surfaces - book covers, boxes, posters, wood, plastic, fabric, and various items. Printers can print metallic paints (gold, silver). The strength characteristics of the transfer material are in the range 80-150 g/cm2. The resulting image on the transfer material is transferred onto a substrate (product) by combining the transfer material to the substrate. The transfer material may be combined with the product (substrate) of any shape, including cylindrical. After combining carry out heat treatment for 10 seconds to 30 minutes when the temperature is s (substrate). The heat treatment is characterized by a processing time of 10 sec at a temperature of 50oWith necessary for articles (substrates) made of fusible material, for example, from polyepoxide resin with wax additives, fusible transfer materials. The heat treatment up to 30 minutes and the temperature to 350oWith sets for articles (substrates) made of marble, granite, metal, glazed, tradeplace materials.Intermediate regimes apply to products made from wood, thermoplastics.Given the range of heat treatment is a violation of communication between the ink and the transfer material due to its softening. Is the adhesion of the image to the product (substrate) due to forces of adhesion. The strength of adhesion between the paint and the substrate is higher than the force between the ink and the transfer material, the surface of which is coated with a thin film. Then separate the transfer material from the substrate, which is easily separated from the layer of paint without damaging it. The force of adhesion between the paint and the substrate becomes higher if the product (substrate) coated with a glaze, which is usually in faience ware, decorative-art isdel is further transferred to the protection obtained on the substrate image from external destructive impacts by applying polymeric coatings and heat treatment during the 5-120mm min at a temperature of 50-350oC. as the material of the polymer coating is used polyepoxide resin, polyester resin powder type, as well as liquid varnishes, which do not interact chemically with the transfer image.Then carry out the heat treatment within a 5-120mm min at a temperature of 50-350oWith substrates made of any material other than containing waxy components. The method essentially comprises thermal regimes for most existing transfer of materials and substrates. As a result of implementation of the proposed method of image transfer the image to the desired product with high quality, characterized by improved color gamut, high art and decorative level and protected from harmful environmental influences.To ensure high reliability save transferred images as a protective material can be used screen is made of glass. In this case, output a live image on the transfer material. Carry out the heat treatment at the location of the glass screen on the image. After removal of the transfer material provide protection reverse Godara high functionality used equipment: scanners, computer printer. The use of the computer allows you to perform operations cropping, retouching, image and adjust its color.Retouching, correction, installation images allow you to create (draw) any of their image or processing introduction image.In the image processing includes:
- crop - change the image format, deletion or insertion in the original additional image elements;
- retouching - removing image defects with the use of computer drafting programs, pixel and vector graphics;
- coloring, color correction is the application of colors in any image.This may be a different program that is widely used in printing and computer artists.When the image output using output devices, use of organic and inorganic pigments for paper and film, to convert these images on any surface.The heat treatment is carried out using electric heating chambers or by imposing on product rubber electrodes to create a local who aqueous radiation or hot air. The method of transfer of image to different surface, which consists in the fact that carry out the scanning of the image, display the image on the monitor associated with the computer, remove the forward or reverse image using a printer on the transfer material and transfer the displayed image on a substrate by combining the transfer material with the image to the substrate, characterized in that after the alignment transfer material, the substrate carry out their heat treatment for 10 s at a temperature of 50oC required for substrates made of fusible material, and for 30 min at 350oC for the substrate of refractory material, and then separating the transfer material from the substrate and protect the resulting image from the external destructive impacts by applying a polymer coating and heat treatment.
FIELD: soft wares, paper.
SUBSTANCE: invention concerns polymerous sheet perceiving thermally embossed image, on which with help of pigments or inks heat transmission it is capable to record an image with high contrast and definition. Image-receiving sheet for thermal image transfer contains lamellar basis with perceiving embossing image resinous layer. Current layer is coated by aquatic compound, which includes at least one water-dispersible resin on the basis of aliphatic (polyether)-polyurethane and at least one water-dispersible resin on the basis of aliphatic (polyester)-polyurethane or resin water dispersion on the basis of aliphatic (polyether)-polyurethane, silicon dioxide dispersion and wax anionic aqueous emulsion, and also aquatic coupling agent. Proposed invention provides receiving of perceiving layer with aquatic compounds usage, with image formation of high contrast range and storage stability.
EFFECT: receiving of perceiving layer with aquatic compounds usage, with image formation of high contrast range and storage stability.
20 cl, 1 dwg, 2 tbl, 2 ex
FIELD: technological processes.
SUBSTANCE: this paper for printing consists of base and coating applied on it, which contains binding agent and filler. At that components are contained with preset proportion. As binding agent coating contains substance selected from the group that includes starch, carboxymethylcellulose, polyvinyl alcohol, gelatine and their mixtures. As filler coating contains substance selected from the group that includes calcium sulfoaluminate, fine-grained starch, talc, silica gels and their mixture. Mass of coating on paper base amounts to 10-25 g/m2. Possibility occurs to use thermal transfer paper in production of different items with firmly printed colour images, both with application of jet printing method and typography printing methods.
EFFECT: provision of high rate of ink drying and images printed with them on paper in the complete range of ink densities.
4 cl, 3 tbl, 3 ex
FIELD: technological processes.
SUBSTANCE: this invention is related to method of colour marking application by laser and plastic with such marking. Method for application of durable and wear-resistant colour inscriptions or marking on plastics consists in the fact that system of layers is used comprising two layers arranged on each other and separated with supporting film. The first layer consists of plastic that comprises absorber of energy inside or in the form of layer. The second layer applied on supporting film serves as medium for marking and contains dye and polymer component. At that polymer component is welded to surface of plastic under action of laser radiation in process of inscription/marking application.
EFFECT: suggested invention provides for colour-resistant, durable and wear-resistant laser marking and inscription on plastics.
12 cl, 4 dwg, 13 ex
FIELD: textiles, paper.
SUBSTANCE: thermosensitive paper is designed for producing pictures under influence of heat and refers to printing industry. It contains composite thermal paper ancestor and active layer containing components for forming the picture on the base layer. Composite thermal paper ancestor consists of the bottom layer and the base layer located on the bottom layer. The base layer consists of a bonding agent and at least two additives improving porosity. One of the additives is burnt kaolin, and the other additive is chosen from the group containing lustrous calcinated kaolin, calcinated bentonite, silica, silica gel, zeolite, etc.
EFFECT: improving picture quality.
10 cl, 3 dwg, 8 tbl, 4 ex
FIELD: physics, labelling.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to a label mainly designed for packages. The invention also pertains to a package having the said label, as well as to a method and equipment for putting the said labels onto packages. The label has a pigment on one side which can create a printed image when heated. The colour of the printed image is different from the main colour of the label. On the other side the label contains an agent designed for removing contrast between the said colours if the label is temperature higher than a given maximum value. The label has a surface field for the printed image in form of coded information. The label is made from porous material which enables capillary suction, and the said agent is contained in a dose of substance which is solid at temperature below the said maximum value, but becomes liquid if exceeded. The dose of the substance is placed near the surface field of the printed image.
EFFECT: proposed label is simple and cheap to make and enables monitoring of temperature of packages.
20 cl, 11 dwg, 3 tbl
FIELD: textiles, paper.
SUBSTANCE: thermal transfer paper for ink-jet printing with sublimation ink consists of a base paper and a barrier coating applied on it, containing a binder and filler. The binder is taken from a group of substances, including starch, carboxymethyl cellulose, polyvinyl alcohol, gelatin or mixtures thereof. The filler contains a fine-grained powder of polymethylmethacrylate and/or a fine powder of diatomite and additional substances selected from the group including kaolin, talc, finely divided starch, silica gels, or mixtures thereof.
EFFECT: increased rate of drying, colour contrast, clarity and uniformity of sealing the image.
4 cl, 3 tbl, 3 ex
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to printing, namely, the means used for thermal applying of alphanumeric symbols or images on the surface of various products. Film for thermal transfer printing is a composite material formed of a set of layers, the first of which is the main-bearing, the second is separating, the third is coloring, and the layers have respective melting points, determined by the technology of film application. At the same time in one of the layers or simultaneously in several layers there is at least a portion of material which is uniformly distributed or distributed to individual sites, and having the ability to function as an optical marker in the range of ultraviolet, infrared, or X-rays radiation.
EFFECT: proposed new film for thermal transfer printing enables to identify both the film and the products on which it is applied, as well as to provide a high degree of protection against counterfeit production.
5 cl, 6 dwg, 3 ex
FIELD: printing industry.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to a technology of a process of image transfer to different surfaces of items made of different materials. The method includes transfer of an image with display to a monitor connected to a computer. Image processing in a computer, printer output. Sending fragments or layers of an image to a printer for printing onto a carrier and transfer of a pigment onto produced fragments or layers of the carrier with the help of a foil applying device with a colour metallised, holographic or simple pigment foil. Afterwards an image is transferred to the surface, at the same time the image is processed in a PC by division of the image into fragments or layers complying with colour fragments of the image (colour separation). To produce the image on the surface, produced colour fragments or carrier layers are transferred with previously transferred pigment and foil with pigment remains, produced during transfer of the pigment from foil to the carrier or foil with the remaining pigment produced as the pigment is transferred from the foil to the carrier.
EFFECT: method makes it possible to apply an image of any size on every possible surface and with high resolution.
FIELD: textile, paper.
SUBSTANCE: method includes preparation of a paper base with weight of 55-90 g/m2 and specified parameters of absorbency with one-sided wetting and air permeability, application of a coating on it with weight of 6-12 g/m2, consisting of a binder and a filler with their specified ratio, besides, the base is prepared with the value of absorbency in the range of 28-55 g/m2 by Cobb60 and value of air impermeability in the range of 190-480 cm3/min.
EFFECT: possibility to reduce coating weight with preservation of printing quality when operating in wide ranges of filling density values and speed of images sealing.
2 cl, 1 tbl
SUBSTANCE: present invention relates to the field of finishing materials, particularly relates to retransfer film curable by UV radiation, method of production and use of retransfer film curable by UV radiation. The retransfer film curable by UV radiation comprises a film of the substrate, a layer of release agent, a layer of the decorative pattern of printing ink curable by UV radiation, and a background layer of ink curable by UV radiation, at that the layer of release agent is on the film of the substrate, the layer of the decorative pattern of printing ink curable by UV radiation is on the layer of release agent, the background layer of ink curable by UV radiation is on the layer of the of the decorative pattern of printing ink curable by UV radiation. Alternatively, the retransfer film comprises a layer of release agent, a protective layer of ink curable by UV radiation, a layer of the decorative pattern of printing ink curable by UV radiation, and a background layer of ink curable by UV radiation, at that the layer of release agent is on the substrate, the protective layer of ink curable by UV radiation is on the layer of the of release agent, the layer of the decorative pattern of printing ink curable by UV radiation is on the protective layer of ink curable by UV radiation, and the background layer of ink curable by UV radiation is on the layer of the decorative pattern of printing ink curable by UV radiation. At that the layer of release agent is made of release agent which is a mixture of 20-50 wt % cellulose, 1-30 wt % wax, 0-10 wt % silicone oil, 0-20 wt % butanone, 0-15 wt % ethyl acetate, 5-20 wt % acrylate prepolymer, 5-20 wt % acrylate monomer, and 1-6 wt % photoinitiator.
EFFECT: proposed retransfer film provides a strong and durable transfer of the retransfer image.
18 cl, 2 dwg, 8 ex