Semi-submersible floating offshore platform
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to shipbuilding and the construction of floating structures, in particular drilling rigs. Semi-submersible floating offshore platform contains the freeboard deck and the underwater part. Between them are columns. The underwater part is dismantled submarines. In columns made mine connecting surface deck with submarines. The platform contains additional elements of the lattice, connecting submarines. The technical result of the invention is to reduce material and labor costs for the construction of offshore platforms, as well as to improve its navigation properties. 3 Il. The invention relates to floating structures, in particular, to drilling rigs.Known semi-submersible drilling rig (U.S. patent N 3771481, CL 114-5D) having two longitudinal pontoon hull, on which is fixed a stabilizing columns, connected by crossbars. In the center of the installation is mounted a cylindrical support column, the length of which exceeds the length of the stabilizing columns. In the upper part of the support columns made deck of the rig, N. the health of the helicopter pad. The stabilizing columns connected to the mounting deck with the help of ropes or support columns of small diameter.Known floating offshore platform adopted for the prototype, with the rig semi-submersible type (U.S. patent N 3797438, CL 114-77R), consisting of the underwater part of the stabilizing columns, the surface of the deck. Install them in the following sequence: in dry dock built underwater part of the installation, including the buoyancy blocks, it sets the stabilizing columns and diagonals; christen, partially immersing, and delivered to the installation location; in dry dock to build a surface part of the installation with deck, including the buoyancy blocks having the shape of parallelepipeds: this part also launchable and delivered to the place of installation; surface part of the setup pull on the bottom part, a stabilizing columns raise all the way to the deck by means of partial discharge underwater part from the ballast and fasten to the deck, deck mounted drilling and other equipment.The characteristics of the prototype, coinciding with the essential features of the invention, is the presence of a semi-submersible floating offshore platform freeboard deck, underwater part located between cobretti is the reduction of material and labor required for its construction, increased shipping qualities of the platform.The reasons that impede the achievement of the technical result in the prototype are:
significant material and labor costs for the construction of the underwater part of the platform;
- application platform at limited depths, as by increasing the depth of operation dramatically increases the consumption of the material due to the increased thickness of the walls of the blocks;
- great resistance created by the buoyancy blocks (pontoons), low propulsion platform;
low indicators of the stability of the platform.The basis of the invention the task is improving the semi-submersible floating offshore platform by changing the design of the underwater part, this reduces material and labor costs for its construction, increased buoyancy, stability, subdivision, propulsion, control platform and additionally econocrats money spent on cutting the hull of the submarine.The problem is solved in that in the semi-submersible floating offshore platform, including freeboard deck and the underwater part located between the columns of the related elements of the lattice, according to which hty, connecting the freeboard deck with a submarine platform has the additional elements of the lattice, connecting submarines.Between the set of essential features and achievable technical result is the following causal relationship:
- use instead of the pontoon hull will increase seaworthiness floating platform;
- use submersible part of submarines, which dismantled only equipment related to military functions, will allow to transport the platform with a residual velocity at specified distances;
- the use of dismantled so boats and execution in columns shafts with elevators will reduce the cost of materials and labor for construction of residential and domestic premises on the surface of the deck platform.Naval bases are submarines scheduled for cutting, the body of which is still workable. Cutting on scrap requires much time and high material and energy costs. Optionally use dismantled submarines in the economy when the development of the continental shelf or for other purposes, for example, PR is e principal dimensions of the platform and use it to launch artificial satellites of the Earth with the waters of the ocean.The set of features of the invention will ensure the achievement of the technical result.The invention is illustrated by the graphic material, where Fig. 1 shows a semi-submersible floating offshore platform of Fig. 2 - section a-a of Fig. 1, in Fig. 3 - section b-B of Fig. 1.Semi-submersible floating offshore platform contains underwater part 1 from dismantled submarines, surface deck 2, column 3, the grating elements 4, shaft 5, additional elements of the lattice 6, oil rig 7, 8 lifts, deepwell 5, helipad 9.The Assembly of the semi-submersible floating offshore platform is as follows.In the intended cutting submarines produce dismantling of equipment, systems and components military purposes, without affecting the equipment, systems and components, providing the course, ballasting, life support.In dry dock submarines are combined into one unit - the underwater part 1 by means of additional elements of the lattice 6. On bottom of 1 set column 3, which is provided by shaft 5. Columns 3 raskreplyayutsya between itself and the floating semi-submersible offshore platform elements 4.Afloat on to the world tower 7, helipad 9. Mines 5 are 8 lifts. Semi-submersible floating offshore platform, including freeboard deck and the underwater part located between the columns of the related elements of the lattice, characterized in that the underwater part is dismantled submarines in the columns made mine connecting surface deck with submarines, the platform contains additional elements of the lattice, connecting submarines.
FIELD: shipbuilding; manufacture of mobile research complexes.
SUBSTANCE: proposed complex is made in form of ship with small waterplane area having upper and lower hulls interconnected by means of telescopic columns for disconnection and autonomous motion of these hulls. Lower hull is submersible vehicle and upper hull is amphibian. Both hulls are provided with greenhouses and power units for generation of energy for motion of complex, domestic and technological purposes, as well as for growing vegetables, sea products and production of distilling water by motion of spheres with plant containers located spirally on their surfaces, thus ensuring generation of electric power. In addition to vegetation tubes with plants growing chains are provided where sea products are contained for distilling sea water by change in pressure and level of illumination and growing chains for growing fish and preparation of nutrient solution for plants. Lower hull is provided with plankton trawls for delivery of plankton for greenhouse and power plants of lower and upper hulls for growing fish and sea products. Amphibian supplies fresh air to submersible vehicle through its collector; it is also used for transportation of sections for erection of scientific research station. Provision is made for delivery of light to submersible vehicle through lenses, light conduits and structural sections and light conduits of collector of vehicle.
EFFECT: environment control.
4 cl, 22 dwg