The system and method of processing data and a set of cards mass storage device
(57) Abstract:The invention relates to data processing systems, storage devices and implementation of special programs with the help of memory cards. The proposed data processing system contains a set of memory cards and at least one Central unit of organization of transmission and data processing. According to the invention the memory card and the data processing unit together form a relational database. Each memory card is in the permanent storage device to store multiple commands (A1, A2 ... An). Each command includes a logical link with at least one other team. The technical result of the invention is to facilitate data processing. The invention can be used in a pay or subscription television and in other systems with limited access, for example, in the banking operations. 3 S. and 13 C.p. f-crystals, 7 Il. The invention relates to a data processing system memory) and the implementation of specific programs with the help of memory cards.There are many different data processing systems that use a set of "cards, storage devices, at least Odia messages at least one card storage device with at least one station.In this description, the term "charge storage device" will be used to refer to all types of boards, which are also known as fee for the installation of the integrated circuit, a smart card or integrated circuit Board, including an electronic circuit and/or a passive element for storing digital data and probably gives you the additional ability to perform logical operations. All these fees below will be referred to as "card mass storage device" or simply "pay".These known systems include memory card, which usually presents cards, each of which has at least one integrated circuit (so-called fee IP storage devices), forming a microprocessor containing a memory type ROM (permanent memory - ROM), RAM (storage device with a random sample of NVR), EPROM (erasable programmable permanent memory - EPROM and/or EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read-only device - EEPROM), and access to this memory is governed by the program stored in the integrated circuit (IC). These known systems also include at least one block is the memory cards and which has the ability to write and/or read the contents of at least one zone (below we will call "private" area or "restricted area") some or all of memory cards.The station or the block below will be called "Central station or unit of organization of transmission and data processing", if she or he has the right to modify the restricted areas on Board memory, and a secondary station, or block if it has no right to modify the restricted areas.Since then, as have been invented memory card, there are many new areas of their practical use.The first known generation of memory cards, which have found practical application at the Central stations, had the ability to record sensitive information on the card and in some secondary stations with which it was possible to advise non-critical data stored on the card, i.e., data that does not include the possibility of detection or destruction of confidential information.The second known generation of memory cards, which are used mainly for systems pay TV (fee CPTV), had each Board variable number of secondary stations, each of which was free and exclusive to deal with their own restricted area of the Board. In pay-TV systems secondary strecno belongs to the seller specific services or stations broadcast TV programs.To make the system more secure, the design of the mentioned fees excluded (did it hermetically sealed) any connection between the different areas with limited access different main blocks of the organization of the data flows. Therefore, in principle any particular television broadcast station had no right of access to any restricted area of the card that was put aside for another television broadcasting station. Each new seller or service each new television broadcasting stations it was necessary to obtain permission to access some new restricted area on the Board.To illustrate the above, consider the following simplified situation.Assume that the subscriber X some pay-TV company wanted to purchase the site on three TV channels A, B and C; in this case he should get in touch with the leadership of each of the three channels. Each channel is transmitted through the video signal to record orders on the opening of the corresponding restricted areas on Board the subscriber. On the Board of subscriber X will open 4 zones with restricted access for three kamalovadaria data which is the only station having the right to open new areas with limited access, or in other words, only this station has all the rights to organize and manage all of the content Board. This principle is currently used in the system of pay-TV Eurocrypt.These are already known to the card of the second generation have the following disadvantages.Because the installation and operation of multiple systems in pay-TV and several distribution systems data have the following limitations:
Fig. 1 - schematic of the system according to the invention.Fig. 2 is a schematic representation of the mode of data storage in the memory system according to the invention.Fig. 3 is a block diagram of the circuit Board design memory system according to the invention.Fig. 4 is an example of a common configuration for television broadcasting on multiple channels.Fig. 5 is another example of a common configuration for television broadcasting on multiple channels.Fig. 6 is an example of storage and use appropriate drawing 5 data known to the system.Fig. 7 is an example of storage and use appropriate drawing 5 data in the system of the present invention.Description of the preferred variants of the invention.In Fig. 1 schematically shows a system according to the present invention. This system contains a particular number of memory cards 10, the communication network 12, at least one unit of organization of transmission and data processing 14 (shown two such unit) connected to the communication network 12, and at least one terminal station 16 (shown Chaz connecting to the terminal stations 16, also called a connecting device. This connection can be real or virtual.The configuration of this system may, for example, conform to the system of processing credit cards. However, in the case of pay-TV mentioned units 14 perform the function of a television broadcasting stations or agents representing various commercial services for pay-TV subscription services, organizational and managerial problems, and so on), and the communication network 12 will be provided to the physical line, but will result in propagation of electromagnetic signal herzian waves, satellites, or through a cable network, and the connecting device 16 in this case will be presented to the subscriber decoders, and at the disposal of each subscriber will be the decoder 16 and the memory card (memory card) 10, you can connect with this decoder to be able to accept the decoded or encoded television signals.Therefore, the system according to the invention can be used in two main practice areas: banking and pay TV. Differences between atmiv, the data Bank network can be transmitted in both directions between the operator and the card memory, whereas in the case of pay TV, data is transferred essentially in one direction only - from the operator (source sending data to the card memory (reception data).In Fig. 2 you can see a few rectangles, which schematically represent the data stored in the memory is rewritable, for example, EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read-only device EEPROM) memory card 10 belonging to the system according to the invention is used, for example, in pay television. The term "memory rewritable below will be used to describe any storage device that has the ability to store new data with or without the possibility of selective Erasure of certain previously stored data. Therefore, EEPROM meets this definition of memory is rewritable, however, RAM (storage device with a random sample of NVR), which is fed, for example, backup batteries, also falls under this definition.After connection of the memory card 10 with the data processing unit 14 operator upno memory 1, which contains a specific number of specific programs PS-1, PS-2, PS-3, each of which corresponds to some particular mode of use of the card memory. For example, in the system of pay-TV card memory can perform the following functions:
- decoding the received information program (PS-1),
- acquiring the rights to view additional information program (PS-2),
record modification loan to receive a television information program (PS-3),
record modification rights to access subsequent video information, for example, as a function of modifications in the organization of broadcasting stations, or in the distribution of television broadcasts (for example, merger or division of television channels), and so onCard memory also contains an area of memory 2, the function of which will be described below.Consider, for example, the memory card 10 for decoding received signals. The operator sends a specific command DEC, which accepts the card memory, and starts the program execution PS-1, corresponding functions and DEC which decodes the received signal. After that, the operator sends a specific number of teams A1, A2, A3,...An, which will be stored in zone 2 card is alsogo values. One of the original signs of the system according to the invention is that teams A1, A2, A3, ...An include logical relationships between the data below will call them simply "communication").It is shown in Fig. 2 teams have the following meanings.Team A1.OP This command is the command destination authorized operator.OP1 approved This operator is the operator N 1.Team A2.SUB This command is directly related to the acquired right of subscription (subscription service).SUB1 Is directly related to the subscription N 1.DATE D1, date D1 this subscription.DATE F8 F8 End date for this subscription.LEY 3 Tier 3 rights of the subscriber to receive the transmission (for example, level 1 may correspond sports gear, level 2 - sports gear + movies level 3 - sports gear + movies + other transfer, level 4 - all programs and so on).Team A 3
SUB This command is directly related to the acquired right to subscribe
SUB2 Is related to another subscription N 2.DATE, D2 date D2 mentioned subscription
DATE F6 End date F6 mentioned subscription
dust commands, for example, below together with a brief description.Command A4
DEC This command is directly related to the decoding
10 the nexus 10 (i.e., all commands with identical valence N logically connected).L-AND a Logical link And (usually exist and uses the following logical relationships: AND, OR, OR NOT and so on).OP1 Operator, sending this command, the operator N 1.Command A5
DEC This command is directly related to decoding.10 Communication 10
L-AND a Logical link AND
SUB1 Operator, sending this command, the operator N 1.Command A6
DEC This command is directly related to the decoding
10 Communication 10
L-AND a Logical link AND
LEY 2 Operator, sending this command provides signals level 2
Team A1-A3 are inclusive rights that were previously granted to the Board 10. In other words, at some specific point in time an authorized operator is appointed by the operator N 1 (command A1), after which authorized the operator fixes on the Board subscription rights N 1 (A2 team) and at the last stage of the same operator or other authorized operator writes n is Auda in charge at the moment when the operator transfers in charge encrypted signal. These commands allow the decoder, which is connected to the said memory card, to encode (or decode) the information only in the case of satisfaction of the conditions relating to purchase or obtain rights Board.After receiving commands A4-A6 card 10 establishes the fact of belonging to these teams function decode (code DEC), then the card starts the execution of their specific programs PS-1, which authorizes the operation of decoding only if you have already received the necessary rights to do so. After that, the execution of specific programs PS-1 is as follows.(1) Check all commands, which are linked by a specific logical relationship, i.e., all commands that have the same logical relationship N (in the described example will be linked all three teams A2, A4 and A5).(2) Check the types of logical relationships (in this example, all three teams A2, A4 and A5 are connected by a logical function).(3) verify the validity of the command A4 (in this case checks whether the appropriate authority, the operator sends a command A4 - after p SUB1 will be identical to the purchased subscription SUB1).(4) In case of receipt of an affirmative answer (Yes) verify the validity of the command A5 (in this case checks whether the right to charge issued by subscription; the answer is positive (Yes) in the case of confirmation of the result of the validation team A2, i.e., issued subscription SUB1 will be identical to the purchased subscription SUB1).(5) In case of receipt of an affirmative answer (Yes) verify the validity of the command A6 (in this case checks whether the right to charge issued by the programme level; the answer will be positive if the validate command A2, i.e., the level issued by the program (level 2) for subscription 1 is less than or equal to the level purchased for a fee (level 3) this is identical to the subscription).(6) In case of receipt of an affirmative answer (Yes) checks whether the current date in the interval between the initial and final dates for granted subscription (in this example, an affirmative answer (Yes) is obtained in the case, if the current date is between D1 and F8, which are respectively the start and end date for the subscription SUB1).(7) After this specific program PS-1 allows the decoder 16 to perform the operation the ides And command A5,
- the answer is Yes in relation to logical connection command A6
- the answer is Yes in relation to logical connection And for stage (7), which is a specific stage of the program PS-1, i.e., specific management regarding the program PS-1 to verify the availability of the necessary conditions for the authorized decoding.In other words, a specific program checks and verifies the existence of logical relationships between the incoming commands. In this example, a specific program at PS-1 checks team regarding the proposed decoding, i.e. commands A4, A5 and A6, starting with obtaining the rights enshrined in the circuit Board, namely the rights that have been defined previously stored commands A4, A5 and A6. This program can also perform additional checks that will be specific to the functions implemented by the program: in this example, the program PS-1 provides specific validation stage (7).From the above we can conclude that different incoming commands A1, A2, etc. can be stored one by one in the memory Bank 2 memory card 10, and a specific sequence of their storage is not of great importance. If the stored command is deleted, then p is about applies when all teams have different lengths. If the procedure of formatting was done so that all teams had the same length, then the teams that followed already erased the stored command will not be moved only for the simple reason that the new command may be stored in the new free memory space.In the process of executing a specific program operation verification of all logical links between different stored commands is carried out by sequential passage through and check all stored commands. This is done for the simple reason that the sequence storing various commands does not matter.In Fig. 3 schematically shows the structure of memory card system according to the present invention. This memory card 10 may contain a single integrated circuit 20, which includes, as a rule, the Central processing unit (CPU) 22, a ROM (permanent memory ROM) 34, NVR EEPROM 26 and 28, as well as a diagram of the input/output 30 and the data device 32, which connects the above-mentioned elements or blocks.The ROM 24 contains constant data for the regulation of inputs/outputs, Busoni or function control and common commands for the database. In particular, the ROM 24 contains a tool that regulates the operation mode the EEPROM 28 so that after the connection between the card 10 with the Central process 22 the EEPROM block 28 can perform the following operations:
- regulation of the mode of operation of the EEPROM so that it is kept every incoming data, which gives the CPU 22, in any memory space selected by the EEPROM 28;
- carried out a preliminary search after receiving a command to install, kept existing command in the EEPROM 28, with subsequent storage of this team in any cell of the EEPROM 28 only if this command has not previously been stored here.EEPROM 28 can store a full set of database commands and possibly also some other database commands that may wish to participate in the proposed system, as well as the previously mentioned specific programs PS-1, PS-2, PS-3, etc.In Fig.4 schematically shows the overall configuration of the process of education and broadcasting several pay-TV channels. This configuration is presented here for informational purposes to prodemonstrirovat the Jonah operates several television producers P1, P2, P3. Television producer P1 forms of television channels C1, C2 and C3. Television producer P2 forms a television channel C4 and television producer P3 forms a television channel C5. This region also has several broadcasters, one of them transmits television signals using electromagnetic waves (via the antenna), and the other transmits television signals on a cable network, etc., In this example there are three different television companies - D1, D2, and D3.This General configuration should be reported with the whole set of boards memory system according to the invention. This can be achieved, for example, by using commands that describe this configuration in the video signals of all broadcast channels, for example, during the vertical return (video). Such simultaneous transmission of commands for all broadcast channels can be repeated periodically, for example, during each vertical return video signal or each second. As a result, at any time after connecting the memory card to the decoder of the subscriber, who at this moment works with the aim of obtaining one of the broadcast channels at its disposal, the above command, determine the e define the configuration commands:
P1 = C1 + C2 +C3
P2 = C4
P3 = C5
D1 = P1 + P2 + P3
D2 = P1 + P2
D3 = P1 + P3
These have a symbolic commands are as follows: producer P1 can form and use the channels C1, C2 and C3; producer P2 can form and use the channel C4 and producer P3 can form and use the channel C5; broadcaster D1 can transmit video producers P1, P2, and P3, broadcaster D2 can transmit video producers P1 and P2, and broadcaster D3 can transmit video producers P1 and P3.In case of modifications of this General configuration, which typically occurs over time, become obsolete when all teams in all cards, memory, however, the system according to the invention is relatively easy to update the configuration commands that are stored in all memory cards (more about this below).Suppose, for example, that the overall configuration is changed (Fig. 3 this change is shown dash-dotted line) so that now the producer P2 forms an additional channel C6, and television company D1 and D3 are merged into one new television company D4, which receives all network kotoromrol easy to implement and in relation to memory cards. For this purpose it is enough to add two new commands:
All previous commands are still valid. New commands add logical links and make some changes in the overall configuration.In accordance with Boolean algebra mentioned modification of the overall configuration can be expressed in logical terms, but it is a logical or Boolean description meet the new relations that are added to an existing logical relations. It can be noted that the new concept greatly simplifies the problem of management of the entire configuration and the transmission of the data that should be forwarded to cost memory system.Suppose that after the release of the first series of cards that can operate normally in the just described configuration will release another series memory cards, which include specific extension that extends the right of subscribers to receive television signals under the conditions described above overall system configuration. For example, if a new series of memory cards will enable boards ZU desirability channel producer P3 through television company D3 (which cannot be done with the first CE is th the command:
There are many different ways for endless modification of the commercial possibilities of the system according to the invention.In Fig. 5-7 inclusive is shown another variant of the common configuration for television broadcasting pay several television programs, and this option is shown only as an example, you once again show how the storage and execution of specific programs in memory cards when using conventional well-known data processing system (see Fig. 6) and a data processing system according to the present invention (see Fig. 7). In Fig. 5 schematically shows the organization of television broadcasting pay television programs. Arrow "a" indicates the organization of work during the initial period, and the arrow with two signs direction "b" indicates a configuration of the work in the next period and the arrow "c" indicates the organization of work during the next subsequent period, and the rectangle "d" indicates additional items that are included in the work at a later stage.The original organization (arrow "a") contains the first television company F1, which transmits isional company F1. Initial organization also includes another television company F2, which transmits two additional programs G2 and G3. Card memory M2, M3 and M4 can be rented for G2 at a television company F2 (six months), and the payment ZU M5 subscription for the G3 F2 (12 months).Further development of the organization (arrow "b") is due to conditions that "any subscriber program G2 can optionally take the G3 program and Vice versa."Then the organization receives further development (arrow "c") due to the conditions that "any subscriber television company F1 may additionally receive F2, however, the subscriber television companies F2 will continue to accept only programs television companies F2".This organization receives further development (rectangle d) due to the conditions that "subscribers who are not subscribers of the program G1, it is a free three-month subscription".In Fig. 6 (already known to the system) schematically shows the contents of the cards M1-M5, inclusive, and in the first column of this figure shows the content of the boards in the first period of work organization. On each Board are authorised, PR is about the duration of the subscription or subscriptions (d). Motherboard M1-M5 also contains information (second column) on the further development of the organization (arrow "b") and so on, Of the Fig. 6 data we can conclude that every time there is another development system, each card must be individually processed on 1o), i.e., analyzes the contents of the card to ascertain what rights already contained in it, and 2o), i.e. introducing any newly acquired rights in the form of functions already stored rights. To implement this operation in practice, the necessary consultation on the pre-recorded image of each Board in the respective jurisdiction of organization of production and practical use of memory cards. When there are millions of such cards this will be a very onerous and time consuming and it is simply impossible to fulfil for each individual Board and to any particular deadline. And nevertheless very attractive from a commercial point of view is the possibility at any moment to issue a broadcast announcer reporting any incident to change in the organization of work and at the same time to commit this change. In the case of conventional memory cards to achieve this is simply impossible.Cannibali becomes obvious need to add at the end of the old rules, the new logical rules (i.e. to add a new logical connection). So there's no more need to read the existing law already described in each Board to determine what new law has this card. The new rules (i.e. new logical links) are simultaneously sent to all Board, then each card determines what specific rights it has.Comparing the already known and shown in Fig. 6 the system shown in Fig. 7 system according to the invention, it may be noted that in accordance with the proposed invention formed as a result of the events b, c and d commands include the memorization of commands that were established logical connections, which in this case will be the same for all cards and for each change, whereas in the case of the already known system for each change must be sent in a different Board, different commands. At least this one is obvious, that the system according to the invention greatly simplifies the problem of the using the boards.The main distinctive feature of the invention is based on the limitations of the possibilities of using memory cards in various areas of pay-TV, which is connected with the need of the("Bunch")
Statistical 95% content Board develops an implicit way (easy update of acquired rights) and 5% in the individual treatment. In conventional systems, both operations (update and individual processing) are performed in an identical manner by passing the new contents of the card into the storage device or in some specific area of this memory. This is the only practical way for the conventional system, which is associated with the risk of giving all cards 100% unlimited rights with subsequent destruction of the rights for 50 cards and replacing them with new rights, because it is impossible to guarantee that will be accepted undistorted data.Proposed by the author of the invention of the new solution gives the possibility to link the entire data set with a valid date, which is the only element that will be updated, and allows you to expand the actual date of data resulting from sending a single command, and not have to deal with some components of this team. The remaining 5% will be processed individually, and therefore it will be necessary to re-create a new connection.B. Multiple authorization.In accordance with generally homogeneous whole. Any new subscription service or a change in the subscription service is directly related only to this operator. In accordance with this concept on the Board should be so selected operator zones as there are operators provide subscription services.In accordance with such a structure only "original", the operator can disable a subscription service for people who do not pay subscription fees. As an example, consider the case where the subscriber X is connected to the channel through A cable network R. If the subscriber X does not pay the appropriate amount for the use of cable television to the owner of the cable network, then the owner of the cable network R must ask the channel A to suspend the right of subscription. This is due to the large volume of paperwork in the first place because of the large amount of information which must be exchanged, in particular, between channel a and subscriber X. moreover, this implies that the payment periods between channel a and channel cable network R must be compatible and that the cable network R must inform the list of defaulters.It should be borne in mind that in the current practice, A channel can be fully delegated UPRAVLENIE with the negative fact that channel a will need to have full information regarding the business operations of the network And R. however, in the absence of such relationship cable network R has the ability to contain a special technique to disable access to the system subscriber.In the case of the situation described above is proposed according to the invention, the system provides the optimal solution to this problem by binding the possibility of providing A channel in the disposal of subscriber X data, confirming acceptance of cable networks R. In accordance with this principle, the cable network R can allow or deny admission to A channel without prior recourse to A channel with a proposal to take any action. Moreover, you can grant permissions and with various expiry dates.To achieve this, you need to channel a practiced subscription service for just a specified length, which is conditional upon approval from the network R.The formation of such ties may vary from client to client with simultaneous modulation method of obtaining permissions customers in the form of the distribution function of the television with the th from channel A, while the client X receives a subscription service through a network of R.C. Duration and payment terms of the contract.In accordance with the known and common definition of the term of the contract on service provision meets the periods of payment - annual subscription service provides for the payment of services once a year.To expand the range of customer service, some sellers of services are transferred on a periodic payment for their services.To pay or subscription television, a problem arises in the case when the contract term is defined in one year, and payments for services are made on a monthly basis. Therefore, if the contract term is defined in one year, and the customer has not paid in time (for a particular month), then his right to subscription service will be cancelled and this fact is recorded in the card memory. However, it is almost impossible with a high degree of accuracy to establish whether the fee ZU notice of cancellation of any contract of service; therefore, the message about the cancellation will need to be repeated during the entire term of the contract. One is Odie periods (up to two months), which can then be periodically renewed. Nevertheless, this path is not deprived of his shortcomings, in particular, it may not accurately reflect the contractual situation at the time of negotiation and consultation regarding the rights of the subscriber.In contrast, the system according to the invention gives the possibility to enter into an annual contract for monthly service so that it remains in force only in case of timely monthly fee. The agreement may remain in force during the year in monthly confirmation of rights for use of the services after any monthly fees. It should be borne in mind that this issue is more that meets the conditions of the contract for service.He Repeated the distribution.In accordance with the usual concept of pay-TV systems each operator has direct access to the restricted area for each subscriber. This forces the operator to directly engage each subscriber.Proposed according to the invention, the system gives the operator the possibility to delegate the operation of the organization and management for a subset of subscribers. This means, Thu the presence of coordinate memory cards subscribers) and to delegate this same problem on another group network R2.In this example, the network R1 and R2 are independently regulate the access of subscribers to the channel A. moreover, they will have the opportunity to include A channel in the "channel packet" for R1 and R2. Due to this principle of delegation of channel a can provide a series (or a service) subscription services N management which will be undertaken by the subcontractor, including accounting.The system according to the invention also enables A channel to serve all of their subscribers, and the coding function of the program will be transferred to one or more other operators.D. Autonomous structure.Already known to the system operator stores at their disposal all the secrets/confidential information regarding each card memory. The exchange of messages between generating a signal station and memory card comes with the obligatory indication of the encrypted keys, which are usually a number of specific key or password. This principle is widely used in systems with direct connections, however, to implement this principle in systems with complex architecture becomes a difficult problem.In the proposed invention uses a representation of CL is about a specific key for a specific period of time to be transmitted, associated with a specific logical connection. The proposed system also allows the use of several simultaneously operating keys.In accordance with this concept there is no need to make reference position of the key that is used for some transactions, which simplifies the problem of organization and management. The encryption system can be decentralized, and to transmit data, it will be necessary only to know the encryption key without having to reference.E. Banking function.Already known systems provide each operator with the right to organize and to manage its own credit. The loan is issued to each operator and it can be used solely for the repayment of debts of the operator in relation to the client.The system according to the invention enables the use of the term "Bank statement", which can dispose of the loan, which would be common to any particular number of operators, and this credit can be linked to particular logical links.Comparative examples in the field of pay-TV.In the case of non-payment rights are not renewed after the expiration of the agreed term and the subscribers will be sent notifications about the completion of the term of the subscription service.If the terms of the contract will not be revised and updated, therefore will not be restored and the respective rights.In the case of adding a new channel in the contract will need to adjust the question of the respective rights, i.e. the question about one additional command.The system according to the invention.Responsible for broadcasting three channel the data channel, the term of the contract and conditions of payments for subscription customer service.After making monthly fee receiving the corresponding document operator prolong the validity period of the corresponding logical connection for an agreed period of time.After each update of the contract is responsible for broadcasting the operator will simply resume the normal functioning of communications, responsible for "duration of contract".In the case of non-payment receiving a relevant document, the operator will resume normal operation of the communication and/or will simply destroy this communication.In the case of non-renewal of contract is responsible for broadcasting the operator will not prolong the contract.If you add in the contract for the new channel would be sufficient to additionally introduce a new channel with some logical relationship in terms of the previous contract and all this will happen implicitly during subsequent operations.The main difference between the two concepts arises between the conventional system of organization and management, in accordance with which the operator must form Sobra makes it possible to transmit only modification. Moreover, if a conventional known to the system control center operator simultaneously monitors and controls the conditions of execution of the contract and payments, in the second case, these two functions can also be realized in two different control centers and control.Comparative examples by Bank credit cards - term loans.The conventional system.Fee ZU conventional banking system is considered as a "nonoperator", which means that the identity card is associated with any single organization. The definition of password or encryption algorithm directly transmitted to the operator, this means that the operator can monitor the password of the card holder.The use of such cards is complicated in the case, if their use in systems that are independent from the operator, it will be necessary to obtain special permission. In this latter case there are two solutions: either the operator reveals its secrets by another operator, or it forms with them in real time.On the other hand, there is the opportunity to create for each operator reserve zones"ptx2">In all cases the system would be too cumbersome with numerous restrictions.The system according to the invention.Consider the case where the cardholder X has an account in A Bank and wants him to be able to withdraw money from Bank accounts B and C, as well as to have a relationship of type of credit card with the merger of P; in this case, the organization issuing the credit card, will form on Board memory the following work areas:
X: area of the cardholder.A: area of operations with the account within the Bank.B: area for the Bank B.C: the area of the Bank C.P: area Association P.Area X will contain the conditional relationship that will be generated after submission of the owner password of the card. This relation will be considered valid only if the correct password is entered.Area A will contain information about account status, as well as a logical connection with the area X to prompt for a password, the conditional relationship with zones B, C and P, the link to perform the function of a debit account and A connection with encryption functions between (A and B), (A and C) and (A and P). The formation of these linkages will occur depending on the exchange rate will contain a conditional relationship with area A, communication with encryption features relative to zone A, the connection through the encryption function with the outside world and the relationship that will determine the request for the debit. The formation of these linkages will occur depending on exchange of cryptograms, the authenticity of which was confirmed by the encryption functions.A typical exchange will be as follows.1. Owner inserts his card into the reader operator P.2. The operator identifies an area of P through the exchange of cryptograms and requests a connection with the function debit credit d3. Area P forms a link with the external operator and accurately indicates that for normal operation this regard, it is necessary to add some kind of communication with area A.4. Area A receives the request from zone P to education communication and precisely specifies that this connection it is necessary to have a relationship with area X and communications debit from a credit.5. Area X receives a request from A zone for education communications and requests a representation of the password. Area X will ask the reader cards to enter the appropriate password.6. If you enter the correct password, then the area X will give the desired relationship with area A.
FIELD: protective element for data carrier such as bank notes, securities, checks, credit cards, identity cards and similar documents.
SUBSTANCE: in accordance to the invention, the base of protective element contains first layer of material and at least first non-transparent layer of material which partially or fully covers the first layer of material. The first layer has at least two adjacent zones of different color. Element also has a pattern, formed by partial etching of non-transparent layer. The pattern passes at least partially through each of aforementioned zones, as a result of that the pattern has adjacent sections of different color in complete register, visible through aforementioned non-transparent layer.
EFFECT: creation of protective element, which is realized by means of existing equipment, used for manufacturing data carriers, containing protective elements.
4 cl, 9 dwg
FIELD: information technology.
SUBSTANCE: protected access code is entered into a data base from a "commodity key". Further, compatibility of the access code with the identification number of the commodity is checked using the data base system. In case of conformity, the data base system issues an identification certificate for a specific commodity unit with an assigned number. The said certificate will then present the access code to the identification number of the commodity in the data base.
EFFECT: invention ensures accurate identification and high level of protecting any commodity from counterfeit.
FIELD: information technology.
SUBSTANCE: data carrier includes: a housing of the carrier in form of a unique spatially developed three-dimensional figure and has personalisation and security elements in form of visually recognisable first security elements in form of elements which identify the owner of the data carrier; a chip module with can be quickly detached and can be put inside the data carrier housing and has personalisation and security elements in form of visually recognisable second security elements, wherein: each of the first and second security elements contains at least one fragment configured to pre-scan in a defined position known by the owner; the chip module has the necessary information on payment system features.
EFFECT: high security from unauthorised use and faking the chip card.
30 cl, 11 dwg