The method of obtaining protein feed additives
(57) Abstract:A method of obtaining a protein feed Supplement with yeast and bacteria, providing for use as a nutrient medium distillery stillage, which is added to the starch-containing raw materials. Nutrient medium is subjected to hydrolysis under certain pH and temperature. The number made in the distillery vinasse starch-containing raw material depends on the mass transfer characteristics of the device cultivation and is 1 to 8%. The method allows to reduce the consumption of reagents, to improve the content of crude protein in the finished product and to increase the productivity of the process. 4 C.p. f-crystals, 4 PL. The invention relates to biotechnology, in particular to a method for production of protein feed additives, and can be used in microbiological industry for the production of feed protein.A method of obtaining protein feed additive (patent RU N 2054880), in which during preparation of the nutrient medium, in addition to waste milling, as an additional source of carbon supply use ground-up grain. In this case, both components separately in the form of suspension is subjected termoobrabotke): 0,2 - 5,0 (waste) and incubated for 1-4 hours at a temperature of 34-36oC in the presence of sulfates of ammonium, iron, manganese, and zinc, taken in a certain ratio, followed by the cultivation of microorganisms to produce feed product.How complicated the technology of preparation of the nutrient medium, which requires a significant consumption of steam, nutrient salts and expensive hydrolytic enzymes.Closest to the present invention is a method of enrichment plant materials microbial protein (patent RU N 2103349), which consists in the fact that starch-containing raw materials (wheat bran, flour and a mixture of bran and flour), subjected to heat treatment in water at a temperature of 60-70oC for at least 45 minutes In the heat-medium make mineral nutrition (phosphoric acid, ammonium sulfate, ferric sulfate, magnesium sulfate, manganese sulfate and zinc sulfate) and spend the cultivation of bacteria Acinetobacter sp. (caleoaceticus) PMBC-6966.The disadvantages of this method are:
- not enough high productivity and high expenditure ratio;
- high consumption of water for the preparation of nutrient media (for large plants>- use of mineral nutrients (phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, iron, zinc).In addition, in this way we get the culture medium is of rather low quality, because at the stage of heat treatment is virtually no hydrolysis process, which provides a transition trudnousvoyaemoe starch, part of the waste milling, in easily digestible soluble sugar.The essence of the invention lies in the fact that feeding protein Supplement is produced by culturing microorganisms having amylolytic activity, the nutrient medium, consisting of distillery stillage, which make starch-containing raw materials (bran, substandard flour) and incubated for 1 h at pH of 4.0-5.5 and a temperature of 60-100oC.The method is performed in the following sequence:
- bard coming from distillery with a temperature of 70-100oC and pH 4,0-6,0 make bran or substandard flour, or a mixture of bran and flour in the amount of 1-8% (depending on the mass transfer apparatus of cultivation) and incubated for 1 h with stirring;
- received gidralizovanny nutrient medium make a settlement is eaten raw materials to ensure the final concentration of nitrogen in the environment 700-800 mg/g biomass, phosphorus - 200-400 mg/g biomass, iron 12 mg/g biomass, mg up to 10 mg/g biomass;
the growing process is carried out in an apparatus with aeration and stirring at a temperature of 30 - 40oC using, as crop-producing bacteria and yeast, with amylolytic activity or Association;
- obtained after cultivation of the biomass is subjected to heat treatment at a temperature of 80-100oC for 1 h and dried to obtain dry (10% moisture) feed product.Technical result achieved in the implementation of the present invention includes:
- the development of a new medium, in which water is replaced by distillery vinasse - withdrawal of alcohol industry and make a starch-containing raw material - waste seromucinous industry (bran, substandard flour);
- implementation of the hydrolysis medium, which is carried out without the use of steam and hydrolytic enzymes;
- reduce consumption of mineral nutrients (nitrogen, phosphorus, trace elements) in connection with their presence in the distillery Barda and starch-containing raw materials;
- increase of productivity and reduction of expenses from the cylinder which measures 1.In distillery vinasse (dry weight of 5.0%) and pH of 4.9 was added 5% wheat bran, or 5% of wheat flour, or 5% of a mixture of wheat bran and flour (1:1 ratio). The resulting mixture was subjected to heat treatment at a temperature of 60-100oC for 60 min Obtained gidralizovanny nutrient medium had cooled to a temperature of 35oC and contributed elements of mineral nutrition, mg/g biomass: nitrogen - 70, p - 20, Fe - 12, magnesium - up to 10. As seeds of culture used the yeast Candida retilis BWA-651 having amylolytic activity. The cultivation was carried out in laboratory conditions in the spacecraft Abitex volume 19 l (working volume of 5.0 l) with intensive mass transfer and automatic monitoring of temperature and pH when the air supply is 0.4 l/min at 500 rpm for 1 min growth Process led to periodic (8 h) and continuous mode (D = 0,13-0,2 h-1). The obtained biomass was subjected to heat treatment at a temperature of 90-100oC for 1 h and dried in the spray dryer.The results are presented in table. 1, which shows that the greatest amount of carbohydrates, including glucose, obtained at a temperature of 60-100oC. Thus, at a temperature of 50oC carbohydrate content was 33.3 g/l (bard+5% of corpse+5% bran), 64,0 and 64.5 g/l (bard+5% mixture of bran and flour) and 71,6-75,0 g/l (bard+5% flour). Productivity and the content of crude protein in the finished product when growing the culture in a nutrient medium, treated with 50oC, amounted to 1.8 kg/m3/h-37.2%, respectively (bard+5% bran); 3.0 kg/m3/h and 42.0% (bard+5% mixture of bran and flour); 5,9 kg/m3/h and 44.3% (bard+5% flour).Productivity and the content of crude protein in the finished product when grown on a nutrient medium processed by 60-100oC, amounted to 5.9-6.1 kg/m3/h and 43,44-to 44.0%, respectively, 6,8-7,2 kg/m3/h and 43.9-46,0% (bard+5% mixture of bran and flour), and 8.7-9.1 kg/m3/h and 46,0-46,8%, respectively (bard+5% flour).Example 2.The process of obtaining protein feed additives was carried out according to example 1, but the preparation of the hydrolyzed nutrient medium was carried out at 60oC, and as a culture-producer used the yeast Candida scottii. Control was the processes of obtaining feed additives separately on distillery bard or starch-containing raw materials (5% bran, 5% flour 5% bran and flour).The results are presented in table. 2, which shows that the addition of the distillery vinasse starch-containing raw material p is one distillery Barda) to 4.7-8.9 kg/m3/h (Barda + starch-containing raw materials). This was accompanied by a reduction in the expenditure ratio to substrate of from 1.3 to 1.6 in controls to 1.2-1,03 in the experiments. The content of crude protein in the controls was 43,7-to 53.0% in the experiments 43,4-52,8. The total time of crude protein in the controls was 1.7-2.8 kg/m3/h, in the experiments of 2.5-4.7 kg/m3/PMExample 3.Preparation of feed protein supplements was carried out according to example 1, but using distillery stillage with a solids content of 7%, and heat treatment was performed at 100oC, and as a culture-producer used bacteria Pseudobacteriuni biforme BWA-644. In addition, starch-containing raw materials are made in quantities of 1, 4, 6 and 8% in the form of a mixture of bran and substandard flour in a 1:1 ratio.The results are presented in table. 3, which shows that the increase in the content of added starch-containing raw materials to the bard with 1 to 8%, the mass transfer apparatus 3 to 5 kg/m3per hour, respectively, leads to a productivity increase from 5.3 to 13.4 kg/ m3/h and reduce the discharge coefficient for the substrate from 1.3 to 1.0.Example 4.Preparation of feed protein supplements was carried out according to example 1, but the heat treatment is conducted at a temperature oti on the synthesis of 1 g of biomass, that is without counting the number of these elements in the substrates, but also the estimated number of these items based on their content in Barda and starch-containing raw materials.The results are presented in table. 4, which shows that the productivity on the hydrolysis medium, which contributed all of the above elements of mineral nutrition, almost equal productivity on hydrolyzed nutrient medium, which was not made of mineral nutrition or made them with regard to their content in Barda and starch-containing raw materials.So, adding elements of mineral nutrition to all the tested nutrient environments productivity amounted to 5.8-7.4 kg/m3/h, and without adding or partial add productivity has not changed and amounted to 5.6 to 8.8 kg/m3/PMThus, the effectiveness of the proposed method of obtaining forage protein supplements is to use hydrolyzed nutrient medium prepared on the basis of waste - distillery stillage with the addition of starch-containing raw materials (bran, substandard flour). This is achieved by increasing productivity while reducing rashodnim product was 43,7-53,0%.This method of obtaining protein and vitamin supplements have been tested in industrial conditions (Peschansky, inter-plant dry fodder yeast, Stary Oskol, Belgorod region). The production of protein and vitamin supplements were performed for growing yeast Candida retilis BWA-651 distillery on the bard with a solids content of 7% with the addition of 2.2% wheat bran.Thus we obtained the following results:
- productivity - 10 kg/m3/h;
the content of crude protein in the finished product - 44,6%;
- reduction of urea in 2 times;
- reduction of ammonium sulphate by 33.0%;
- reduction of phosphorus by 50-100%;
- reduction of micronutrient 100%;
- reducing the cost of the finished product was 15%;
- profits with annual production of 2 tons will be 2.8 million rublesThe proposed invention is novel, as the receipt of feed protein supplements as described above in the prior art is not known.It has an inventive step, because the ability to obtain the technical result of the proposed method is not obvious from the prior art.
is this environment, cultures of microorganisms with subsequent production of fodder product, wherein the nutrient medium is obtained by introducing in the distillery vinasse starch-containing raw materials (bran, flour), followed by keeping the mixture for 1 h at pH of 4.0 - 5.5 and a temperature of 60 - 100oC.2. The method according to p. 1, characterized in that distillery vinasse make starch-containing waste grain-milling - bran or flour, or a mixture of bran and flour in any proportion.3. The method according to PP.1 and 2, characterized in that the quantity in the distillery vinasse starch-containing raw materials (bran or flour, or a mixture of bran and flour) makes 1 - 8% depending on the volume of the apparatus, in which grow the microorganisms.4. The method according to p. 2, characterized in that the nitrogen, phosphorus and micronutrients (iron and magnesium) is carried out with regard to their content in the hydrolyzed nutrient medium.5. The method according to p. 3, characterized in that as cultures of microorganisms using yeast or bacteria having amylolytic activity.
FIELD: fodder industry.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to a method for preparing protein-vitamin fodder that involves solid or liquid waste in production and processing the natural raw (grains, milling waste, post-alcoholic distillery grains, beer pellets, fruit pulps or whey). Enzyme lysates are prepared from solid waste and starch waste. Cobalt salt is added to liquid waste or enzyme lysates. Prepared nutrient medium is used in incubation of lactobacillus and propionibacillus microorganisms taken by the following pairs: Lactobacillus acidophilus 1660/02 with Propionibacterium freudenreichii subsp. shermanii 103/12; or Lactobacillus acidophilus 1660/02 with Propionibacterium acnes 1450/28; or Lactobacillus plantarum 578/25 with Propionibacterium freudenreichii subsp. shermanii 103/12; or Lactobacillus plantarum 578/25 with Propionibacterium acnes 1450/28. This method provides preparing fodder enriched with vitamins and proteins and containing live cells of lactobacillus and propionibacillus microorganisms. Method enriches animal intestine microflora after feeding the prepared fodder to animals. Fodder comprises protective substances (organic acids, enzyme systems) and can be stored as crude form for the prolonged time.
EFFECT: improved preparing method, valuable properties of fodder.
13 cl, 1 tbl, 12 ex
FIELD: food-processing industry, in particular, processing of after-distillery industry wastes.
SUBSTANCE: method involves withdrawing and feeding suspension for processing; separating suspension into sediment and filtrate; directing part of filtrate back into production circuit; introducing feed additives; mixing sediment with feed additives; drying mixed mass and forming product; separating delivered after-distillery dregs suspension by forced filtering and coagulation process and feeding into mixer for mixing of sediments with feed additives; conveying resultant mass to equipment for drying and forming procedures. Upon completion of procedure for forced filtration of after-distillery dregs suspension, up to 1/3 the total volume of resultant filtrate is directed back into production circuit for mixing of spent wash. Calcium hydroxide is use as coagulant.
EFFECT: simplified process for preparing of after-distillery dregs suspension before drying procedure, reduced power consumption and material usage.
FIELD: fodder production.
SUBSTANCE: the present innovation deals with preparing fodders out of waste products of alcoholic production. The method deals with filtration of distillery grains followed by its mixing with soybean grinding product, chalk, salt. Then comes drying, fragmentation and granulation. The method enables to increase the content of protein in the fodder and decrease energy expenses.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
1 dwg, 2 ex, 2 tbl
FIELD: combined feedstuff industry, feedstuffs for calves.
SUBSTANCE: the suggested feedstuff includes, weight%: barley 50-62, sunflower oil cake 20-21, brewery mash 3-6, premix PKR-1 0.5-2, common salt - the rest, wheat bran 3-4, dry skimmed milk 3-5, fodder phosphates 0.5-1 and chalk 0.3-0.5, moreover, brewery mash - at moisture content being 15% and particles' size of 0.5-0.8 mm. The innovation enables to obtain feedstuff balanced by amino acid composition, carbohydrates, lipids, macro- and micro-elements and vitamins to provide stability of gastro-intestinal tract, high performance in animals to keep their health successfully. This feedstuff has got prolonged storage terms, its composition provides widened assortment of feedstuffs. Moreover, it enables to intensify growth gain in calves in earlier age at great content of muscular tissue and minimal content of low-valuable parts for the purpose to grow high-performance breeding stock of preset exterior.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of application.
3 ex, 2 tbl