The method of determining the recoverability properties of the coolant (coolant) after dehydration
(57) Abstract:The method is applicable in the field of research of properties of lubricating fluids (coolant) for metal cutting. The essence of the method is that the test sample of the coolant is placed in the vessel is maintained for a certain time, then to the residue is added water to the original volume and the resulting liquid is compared to the original, and then make conclusions about the ability of the coolant to the recovery. Achieved simplification and flexibility determine if a multilateral comprehensive quality control coolant. The invention relates to the field of study of the properties of lubricating fluids (coolant) for the treatment of materials by cutting in machine building and other industries.Known methods of regeneration coolant and emulsol (Berdichevsky E., Lubricating and cooling technological means for processing materials. Handbook, M., engineering, 1984, S. 179-181):
1. Preventive comprehensive quality recovery coolant (usually emulsions), which is carried out by periodic selection of a portion of fluid from the circulating system, the direction of this fluid at the site of restoration, Oia required number of agents and coagulants; remove pop-up oil and sediment; fine purification from mechanical impurities and trap oils: introduction corrective additives (cleansed of all impurities enriched with additives, is brought to the required conditions). In addition, in the circulating system periodically add fresh coolant to compensate for irreversible loss (ablation with chips, spraying, evaporation). Periodic comprehensive quality recovery part of the volume of circulating coolant does not exclude other stabilization measures (temperature stabilization, purification from mechanical impurities, microbial protection).2. Regeneration emulsol in cases when the emulsion is completely exhausted and can not be restored. Regeneration involves two steps: decomposition of the emulsion of water and oil phase; regeneration of the oil phase in order to transform it into the emulsol.3. Regeneration of synthetic coolant is carried out as a preventative measure by purification from mechanical and colloidal impurities and add the necessary corrective additives.The disadvantage of these methods is the lack of adjustment of quality coolant with p is de quality differs from cooked for technical water, and so on).These methods do not take into account the ability of the coolant to restore properties under various external influences (for example, evaporation and/or others) and internal processes (microbiological failure and/or others).In the prototype is seen only 2 types of coolant (emulsion and synthetic coolant), although their production is greater (synthetic, semi-synthetic, emulsions, solutions of electrolytes, alcohols and others).Not evaluated the recoverability properties of concentrated coolant and the coolant concentrate (which also contain water).The present invention is the creation of a simple, universal way to determine whether remediation of the properties of any number of samples of any aqueous coolant in any concentration, including concentrate coolant for the implementation of multilateral comprehensive quality control for specific applications with the aim of training manufacturing test and subsequent effective implementation in production.The essence of the proposed method lies in the fact that the subject aetsa water to the original volume, and the resulting liquid is compared with the original on the basic and specific indicators.This is achieved by the following technical result.Firstly, the possibility of exercising method that takes into account the influence of water on the coolant with various internal and external influences on the coolant.Secondly, cheapness, so as to test the coolant requires a small number of samples.Thirdly, it reduces the time required to select new songs coolant, as samples of the coolant can be tested simultaneously.Testing is carried out as follows.Samples of the coolant is poured in the vessel, the coolant may be different concentration. As examples, you can use any coolant as old and freshly prepared. The coolant may be natural liquid (water), i.e., the method applies to any kind of the water-containing coolant, regardless of origin.Testing is recommended in conditions as close as possible to the conditions of mechanical treatment:
1) natural evaporation at room temperature and atmospheric pressure when free from foreign oil the surface of the coolant from the mixing Ilgo household heater (heated parts in production), when spraying using a spray gun (passing through the treatment zone in production) and/or other drying methods (e.g., air sparging).The condition of the samples upon dehydration periodically monitor (typically, this fluid, "cream", "butter", "gel", and sometimes dry residue).After dehydration of the sample to fully dry residue or partly in one capacity pour water in a volume equal to the volume of removed water, i.e. to restore the original volume of the coolant, look ability to restore basic and specific indicators of the quality of the coolant. This:
- indicators of the quality of water coolant: appearance; odor; pH; corrosive effect on metals; the concentration of emulsol, volume (mass)%; density at 20 deg C, kg/sq m; the tendency to foam volume foam, cubic mm; the lifetime of the foam, s; Microlaboratory, million cells/ml; the content of impurities, volume concentration, %; exhaustion; stability (%/h);
- indicators of the quality of the emulsion are considered, concentrate: appearance, smell, color, total alkalinity, mg KOH/g; acid number, mg KOH/g; saponification number, mg KOH/g; the kinematic viscosity at the temperature of 20, 50 (40 and 100 degrees C; the viscosity index; pour point, Hong/g; acid number, mg KOH/g; saponification number, mg KOH/g; the content, %: water, mechanical impurities, sulfur, phosphorus, chlorine, water-soluble acids and alkalis, correlating the action of g/square m, steel, iron, copper; density at 20 deg C; evaporation, %; demulsifying capacity; stability against oxidation, anti-aging, thermal-oxidative stability during storage; ash content, %; cocking behavior, %;
specific indicators of quality coolant: flowing; the thickness of the layer of lubrication; cooling capacity coolant; detergency coolant; the effect of the coolant on the paint coating; thermal stability of oils; mechanical stability; the impact of oil on the sealing materials (see Berdichevsky E., Lubricating and cooling technological means for processing materials. Directory., M. engineering, 1984, S. 41-44).Compare with the original (reference) coolant, and then make conclusions about the ability of the coolant to the recovery by the persistence of quality indicators.If the calculated coolant after dehydration and adding water to coincide with the indices of the reference fluid, it can be concluded that the tested coolant is identical to the reference (source), i.e., able to Bossaso is applicable at any stage of operation of the coolant - from preparation to recovery.It should be noted the degree of recovery (recovery may be incomplete, but sufficient to reuse the coolant).It should be noted that under the original coolant in a production environment, you should understand fresh coolant. And the quality of the concentrate and fresh water coolant should be exactly those used in the preparation of the coolant.The proposed method allows to evaluate the quality of the coolant for reuse in the production, which provides cost savings for the purchase of concentrate coolant, corrective additives, reduces labor costs for replacement coolant for recycling and disposal.The method is very simple, requires no special equipment and gives reliable results. The method of determining the recoverability properties of the coolant (coolant) after dehydration, including the selection of residue, wherein the residue add water to the original volume, compare the properties of the fluid with the properties of the original coolant and make a conclusion about their identity.
FIELD: purification of industrial sewage containing finely dispersed colloid organic and mineral impurities.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is dealt with the field of decomposition of the spent emulsive lubricating-cooling liquids (LCL) and may be used for purification of the spent industrial sewage containing the finely dispersive colloid organic and mineral impurities. The mode of decomposition of the LCL provides for introduction of the phosphoric acid into the LSS at stirring of the mix up to pH 2-3. Then the solution is heated up to the temperature of 65-80°C and after settling and removal of a lubricated phase, urotropine is added in the purified water phase at stirring and they exercise electrocoagulation of the partially purified water phase before production of a purified water phase. Then the product of treatment with the LSS is neutralized to meet parameters of maximum permissible concentration (MPC) for the sewage. The method ensures an increased level of purification the spent emulsive lubricating-cooling liquids from organic and mineral impurities at the expense of an increased duration of an effective functioning of the electrocoagulators.
EFFECT: the invention ensures an increased level of purification of the spent emulsive lubricating-cooling liquids from organic and mineral impurities due to an increased duration of an effective functioning of the electrocoagulators.
FIELD: metal-working industry; metallurgy industry; other industries; methods of decomposition of the spent lubricating-cooling liquids.
SUBSTANCE: the invention is pertaining to the methods of decomposition of the spent lubricating-cooling liquids and may be used at the enterprises of metal-working, metallurgical and other industries for treatment of the spent lubricating-cooling liquids (LCL) and purification of the industrial waste waters containing the low-dispersion colloidal organic and mineral impurities. The method provides, that the solid sorbent in amount of 0.4-0.5t/m3 is introduced in the LCL, separate the water phase, freeze it till the temperature of minus 3°C - minus 5°C with the following thaw out up to temperature 0°C - plus 5°C with simultaneous removal of the remaining content of the organic phase. The technical result of the invention is simplification of the method, reduction of the process cost, improvement of the ecology of the production.
EFFECT: invention ensures simplification of the method, reduction of the process cost, improvement of the ecology of the production.
FIELD: technological processes.
SUBSTANCE: installation for processing of spent detergents and lubricants contains appliance (5) with vertical cylindrical casing, cover and conical bottom, heating elements, nozzles (17) and (18) in top part of appliance for bleeding of settled soap and oil, tap for bleeding of sludge in bottom part of appliance, installation also includes unit for collection and settling of detergents, which includes reservoir (7) for collection and settling of soap, conveyer (16) with metering device for soap dispensing, unit for collection and settling of oil, which includes reservoir (3) for collection and settling, device (19) for oil dispensing into tare, unit for sludge collection, which includes reservoir (11) for sludge collection, conveyer (12) for sludge dispensing into molds and drying chamber (13) with heating element, unit of emulsion collection, which includes reservoir (8) for collection and settling of emulsion, and also reservoir (10) for collection of emulsion, device (15) for emulsion dispensing into tare, pump (1) for water supply into appliance (5) and pumping of water with emulsion into reservoir (8). Method is also suggested for processing of mentioned solutions and lubricants.
EFFECT: increase of efficiency and simplification of process.
2 cl, 1 dwg
FIELD: technological processes.
SUBSTANCE: invention is related to the field of magnetic cleaning of technological liquids from hard and colloid particles and admixtures and may be used in metalworking industries. Magnetic separator comprises mounting frame, tank with supplying and draining nozzles for placement of processed technological liquid, cylindrical magnetic cartridges in the form of cylindrical disk magnets set, having vertical longitudinal axis and installed with their head part on plate in at least two rows in horizontal plane, facility for removal of slime. Separator is equipped with cross beam fixed on mounting frame. Separator is provided with portal rigidly fixed on reservoir, with cross beam installed in it with drive, with the possibility of linear vertical reciprocal displacement. Magnetic cartridges are oriented in direction, which is transverse to flow of technological liquid in tank, are shifted row-wise in the same direction and are installed with their head part on bracket that rests on upper part of cross beam. Facility for removal of slime comprises supplied driving conveyor for transportation of slime and slime removal elements that envelope with their lower edge each magnetic cartridge with sliding fit and are fixed by cross beam. Bracket is equipped with facility of periodical rigid fixation of position relative to supplied driving conveyor for slime transportation with the possibility of bracket stop in upper position.
EFFECT: improved efficiency, manufacturability and reliability of separator design.
10 cl, 3 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to versions of a method of breaking down a colloidal system by electrochemical decomposition of emulsions and to apparatus for carrying out said method. One version of the method includes: separating solid contaminants from the emulsion; preheating the emulsion in a heat regenerator; achieving minimum emulsion stability by regulating pH; decomposing the emulsion in an electrochemical decomposition reactor by passing the emulsion between an anode made of electrochemically active material and a cathode made of electrochemically inactive material, as a result which colloidal particles of the emulsion are attached to flakes which form foam, when using as the flocculant a compound obtained in situ from the material of the electrochemically active anode; discharging the foam obtained from the step described above and discharging the purified water through a filter for final purification and/or into a reservoir for final settling and into a heat regenerator.
EFFECT: use of the present invention reduces power consumption when purifying water.
21 cl, 2 ex, 2 dwg
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to method of decomposing coagulated and flocculated sludge, formed after processing utilised emulsion cutting fluids, where in order to reduce pH phosphoric acid is used; its application results in formation of flocculated material, and includes the following stages: dosed introduction of anionogenic SAS in the process of sludge loading in order to accelerate processes of degassing, extraction; depolymerisation of polyphosphate compounds is realised with concentrated sulfuric acid, application of which is accompanied by additional exothermic and water-binding effect, accelerating depolymerisation; extraction of oil-containing organic fraction with compatible with it solvents both simple and compound having minimal miscibility with water; and it is permissible to carry out depolymerisation and extraction, with successive supply of each reagent and step-by-step output of formed water and organic phases from reaction reservoir.
EFFECT: provision of high efficiency of decomposition of sludge, formed after processing of utilised emulsion cutting fluids, considerable reduction of ecologically hazardous and non-technological wastes.
1 ex, 1 dwg