(57) Abstract:The invention relates to medicine and can be used for the correction of impaired immune homeostasis accompanied by changes psychosomatic functions and/or biological reactions, through a multifaceted impact on the integrative activity of the brain. Neurotropic drug is a potentiated form of antibodies antisera to meshoperations protein S-100. This form is obtained by sequential multiple breeding and vertical shaking in homeopathic method of the solution of antibodies, antisera in a neutral solvent. The drug effectively stimulates regenerative processes without side effects. The invention relates to medicine and can be used for the correction of impaired immune homeostasis accompanied by changes psychosomatic functions and/or biological reactions, through a multifaceted impact on the integrative activity of the brain.Know the use of antibodies as drugs for the treatment of various infectious diseases, viral diseases (see R. J. Machesky diseases with the organization of the services of clinical immunology", Smolensk, "PolyGram", 1995, S. 56-64; ed. mon. 1131508, class a 61 K 39/00, 1984) Antiviral action of these drugs based on antibodies specific for antigenic determinants of a particular virus, strictly selective, and the resulting passive immunity lasts for a relatively short time.It is also known medicinal product on the basis of antibodies to the pathogen, modified to improve the efficiency of the immune response 1-2 residues of fatty acids (see ed. St. 1730144, CL C 12 N 7/00, 1992) However, this treatment gives the expected effect not all antibodies used for medicinal purposes.Closest to the invention can be considered to be use as neurotropic drugs antisera antibody to mathoperation proteins for the treatment of certain demyelinating diseases of the Central nervous system /see the book M. B. Shtark, Meshoperations proteins /antigens/ and function of neuron, M, "Medicine", 1985; S. 234-236, 224-225/.However, these drugs are characterized by a narrow specificity and, as a rule, insufficient activity that requires the use of additional substances with a stimulating effect, and can cause side I have tirovannoj forms of antibodies antisera to meshoperations squirrel effectively stimulate regenerative processes without side effects.The solution of this problem is provided by the fact that neurotropic drug based on antibodies antisera to meshoperations squirrel is a potentiated form of antibodies antisera to meshoperations protein S-100, obtained by repeated dilution and shaking in homeopathic method.To prepare potentiated form of antibodies antisera used mozopacity protein S-100, physico-chemical properties of which are described in the article by M. C. Starostin, S. M. Sviridov, Neurospecific protein S-100, the Successes of modern biology, 1977, T. 5, S. 170-178; the book M. B. Shtark, Meshoperations proteins /antigens/ and function of neuron, M, "Medicine", 1985 ; C. 12-14, isolated from brain tissue bull by the following method:
- frozen in liquid nitrogen fabric powdered in a special mill;
extraction of proteins is carried out in a ratio of 1:3 (weight/volume) in the extracting buffer by homogenization;
the homogenate was heated for 10 min at 60oC and cooled to 4oC in an ice bath;
- thermolabile proteins remove centrif is participating in the precipitate of impurity proteins;
- containing protein S-100 fraction precipitated by 100% saturated ammonium sulfate at lower pH to 4.0 and collected by centrifugation;
- dissolved in a minimal volume of buffer containing EDTA and mercaptoethanol, deleteroute against deionized water and freeze-dried;
- fractionation of acidic proteins continue chromatography on ion-exchange media - DEAE cellulose DE-52 and then DEAE-Sephadex a-50;
- collected and otvetsvennii fractions containing protein S-100, divide the molecular weight by gel-filtration on Sephadex G-100;
purified protein S-100 deleteroute and freeze-dried.The molecular weight of purified mezhoperatorskogo protein S-100 is - 21000 D.Due to the high content of aspartic and glutamic acids mozopacity protein S-100 is highly acidic and is at the anode position during electrophoresis in a discontinuous buffer system in polyacrylamide gel, which facilitates its identification.To obtain meshoperations antisera to the selected meshoperations protein S-100 is prepared a mixture of purified protein S-100 (antigen) in complex with methylated bovine serum albumin is the area back in the amount of 1-2 ml. On the 8th, the 15th day repeated immunization. Blood sampling produce (for example, from a vein of the ear) on the 26th and the 28th day.The resulting anticavity has a titer of 1:500 - 1:1000, forms the only band of precipitation with an extract from nervous tissue, but does not react with extracts of heterologous bodies and forms a single peak precipitation with pure protein S-100 and extract the nervous tissue, indicating that monospecificity the obtained antisera.From the obtained antisera, which are soluble in neutral solvents (distilled water, saline, alcohol, etc.,) the substance is prepared potentiated form, thus producing a uniform decrease in the concentration by serial dilution of 1 part of the above mentioned substances in 9 parts (for decimal dilution) or 99 parts (for centesimal dilution) or in 999 parts (for the thousandth breeding) neutral solvent with multiple vertical shaking ("dynamic") each received cultivation and use separate containers for each subsequent breeding until you get the desired potency - ratio cultivation in homeopathic method (see the image neurotropic drug taken in homeopathic practice, pharmaceutical forms and dilutions, mainly centesimal(C1-C10000).Laboratory studies on the biological activity of the claimed neurotropic drugs in the form of a potentiated form of antibodies antisera to meshoperations protein S-100 in dilutions C6-C200 showed the following:
1) studies on models of conditional avoidance (URI) introduction within 5 days potentiated form of antibodies antisera to protein S-100 inhibited the formation URI regardless of the modality of conditional and unconditional stimulus reinforcement (response of "punishment" or "reward");
2) the study experiencing slices of hippocampus of rats to model long postethnicity potentiation (dptp) found that potentiated form of antibodies antisera to meshoperations protein S-100 does not affect the induction of potentiation, incubation of slices in potentiated anticigarette removes the effect of suppressing dptp native antisera to meshoperations protein S-100. The modifying effect of potentiated antisera on synaptic strength lies in the manifestation of the phenomenon of system adaptation, previously named "bioticheskom" (see PCT application WO 97/28776, class A 61 J 3/00, a 61 H 39/00, 1997)
3) when esclusione concentration of 10-12and 10-400on the passive and active characteristics of the membranes of neurons Podkletnov ganglion H. Pomatia revealed that all options are potentiated dilutions have identical source materials, but in different degrees pronounced effect: depolarized membrane, reduce the amplitude of the action potential and the maximum conductivity increase inactivation of the channels.Below are examples of the use of neurotropic drugs.Example 1.B-Noah C. , 28 years. The diagnosis of chronic alcoholism Art. II, alcoholic syndrome of moderate severity. Monotherapy potentiated by anticorodal to meshoperations protein S-100 and 5 drops of alcohol solution in breeding C200 5 times a day for 2 days eliminated all the manifestations of alcohol withdrawal symptoms: nausea, thirst, sweating, headache. Normalized sleep, appetite and mood.Example 2. B-Naya P., 40 years. The diagnosis of chronic alcoholism II senior for 3 years did not drink alcohol, but recently b-e notes the renewed attraction to algicola, sleep disorder, lower mood. Welcome potentiated antiSoviet-antibodies to meshoperations squirrel is Yu spirits, sleep and mood returned to normal.Example 3.B-Noah P., 20 years. The diagnosis of opium addiction Art. II Within 2 years using increasing doses of heroin intravenously. Repeatedly treated in hospitals, usually the rate of detoxification reached 2-3 weeks. However, after discharge from the hospital immediately resumed drug use. At another hospitalization in December 1998 in the complex therapy of heroin abstinence included potentiated drug potentiated anticavity to meshoperations protein S-100 and 5 drops of alcohol solution in breeding C100 3 times a day. Withdrawal syndrome was arrested within 7 days. After discharge within 1 month heroin is not used, when signs of attraction takes 1 tablet (0,5 g) C1000 declared drug - potentiated antibodies serum to meshoperations protein S-100.Example 4. B-Noah D., 45 years old, the diagnosis of organic mental syndrome due to brain injury, asthenic option. Disability group II. In spring and autumn the condition worsens: increase headaches, irritability, meterability, disturbed sleep. The patient tires easily, with difficulty caring for themselves. The last period obot 1 time per day. The condition has improved, b-Noah more active, normalized sleep and mood. No headaches. Engaged in physical therapy. Subjectively assesses his condition as satisfactory.Example 5.B-Naya K., 43 years. Is in a psychiatric hospital with a diagnosis of endogenous depression unspecified origins. Held within 3 weeks of treatment with antidepressants and tranquilizers inefficient, complains of lethargy, insomnia, "indifference". After joining srednestatisticheskim doses of antidepressants potentiated antibodies antisera to meshoperations protein S-100 in dilution S 5 drops of alcoholic solution of 8 times a day, the mood has leveled off within 10 days. Was discharged in good condition.Example 6.B-Naya Century , 32 years. The diagnosis of neurasthenia. Complains of weakness, fatigue, headache, irritability. In the outpatient setting was taken in the morning and 1 tablet C200 stated neurotropic drug - potentiated antibodies to meshoperations protein S-100. Condition within 5 days has changed dramatically: b-e Stenina, active, mood, sleep, irritability, no.Example 7.Example 8.B-nye So, 80 years. He lives with his daughter with a disability. Because of memory problems can not cope with homework, losing his way in the store. Treatment within 6 months of the declared neurotropic medicine 5 drops of alcohol solution C200 has led to a marked improvement in memory. B-Naya began to care for my daughter, walking the streets, doing household chores.Example 9.B-Noah S., 49 years. The diagnosis of unresectable neuroblastoma cerebellum. Ill for 3 years, chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Despite the treatment of a serious condition: due to impaired gait and weakness are incapable of independent movement, increasing cachexia. Appointed: potentiated anticavity to meshoperations protein S-100B, which is adnane therapy after 4 months the state of the b-s has stabilized somewhat decreased gait violations (started walking with a stick) and weakness, my appetite. The condition has stabilized, the tumor is not growing. Neurotropic drug on the basis of antisera to meshoperations protein, characterized in that it is a potentiated form of antisera in the form obtained by sequential multiple breeding and vertical shaking in homeopathic method of the solution of antibodies, antisera to meshoperations protein S-100 in a neutral solvent.
< / BR>in which X represents a hydrogen atom or halogen, (C1-C3)alkyl group, one or two (C1-C3)alkoxy group, or triptorelin group, Y is a hydrogen atom or halogen, (C1-C3)alkyl or (C1-C3)alkoxygroup, R represents a hydroxy group, a methoxy group, or a group of the General formula NR2R3in which R2and R3each independently represents a hydrogen atom, (C1-C4)alkyl group, 2-methoxyaniline group, 3-methoxyaniline group, 3-aminopropyl group, group 2-(dimethylamino)ethyl group, 3-(dimethylamino)propyl or 2-piperidine-2-retil, or R2and R3form together with the nitrogen atom to which they are connected, morpholine, pyrolidine or pieperazinove ring which may have in position 4 Deputy in the form of a methyl group or groups (1,1-dimethylmethoxy)carbonyl, in the form of free bases or salts formed by the addition of acid
FIELD: genetic engineering, immunology, medicine.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to new antibodies directed against antigenic complex CD3 and can be used in therapeutic aims. Antibody IgG elicits the affinity binding with respect to antigenic complex CD3 wherein heavy chain comprises skeleton of the human variable region in common with at least one CD3 taken among amino acid sequences SEQ ID NO 2, 4 and 6 and their corresponding conservatively modified variants. Light chain comprises skeleton of the rodent variable region in common with at least one CD3 taken among amino acid sequences SEQ ID NO 8, 10 and 12 and their corresponding conservatively modified variants. Antibody is prepared by culturing procaryotic or eucaryotic cell co-transformed with vector comprising recombinant nucleic acid that encodes antibody light chain and vector comprising recombinant nucleic acid that encodes antibody heavy chain. Antibody is administrated in the patient suffering with malignant tumor or needing in immunosuppression in the effective dose. Invention provides preparing chimeric antibodies against CD3 that are produced by expression systems of procaryotic and eucaryotic cells with the enhanced yield.
EFFECT: improved preparing methods, valuable medicinal properties of antibody.
33 cl, 5 dwg, 1 ex
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutical industry and technology, pharmacy.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to a composition eliciting an antiviral effect. The composition comprises hydrophilic conglomerate of immunoglobulins consortium adsorbed with polyethylene glycol 4000-6000, recombinant interferon-α2 and a special additive taken among the following substances: glycine, glucose, maltose, sodium chloride taken in the definite ratio of components. Invention provides elevating solubility of composition eliciting an antiviral effect and enhanced release of biologically active substances to solution.
EFFECT: valuable medicinal properties of composition.
FIELD: medicine, pharmacy.
SUBSTANCE: invention relates to a composition eliciting an antibacterial effect. Composition comprises hydrophilic conglomerate of immunoglobulins consortium adsorbed with polyethylene glycol 4000-6000 and a special additive taken among the following substances: glycine, glucose, maltose, sodium chloride taken in the definite ratio of components. Invention provides sufficient desorption of biologically active substances in resuspending the composition eliciting an antibacterial effect and comprising consortium of immunoglobulins.
EFFECT: valuable medicinal properties of composition.
SUBSTANCE: the innovation deals with new immunogenic conjugates of beta-propionamide-bound polysaccharide and N-propionamide-bound oligosaccharide with protein, and the method to obtain these conjugates has been suggested, as well. Conjugates should be applied to obtain vaccines against infectious diseases and cancer that enables to broaden the number of preparations applied in treating the above-mentioned diseases.
EFFECT: higher efficiency.
1 dwg, 2 ex, 8 tbl
FIELD: microbiology and immunology, in particular immunodiagnosis.
SUBSTANCE: atypical strain of melioidose Burkholderia pseudomallei-111-6-1 with altered phenotype defected with respect to synthesis of 8 antigen and acting as immunosuppressor is used as antigen for animal immunization. Immune serum is obtained after 2 immunization cycles of animal-producer with titer in gel immunodiffusion reaction not less than 1:128.
EFFECT: immune serum with increased specific activity.
2 tbl, 2 ex
FIELD: medicine and immunology, in particular treatment and prevention immunodeficiency conditions and diseases associated with bacterial or viral aggression.
SUBSTANCE: claimed method includes administration to a patient immunoglobulin drug (e.g., pharmaceutical composition containing 6-12 % of specific heterologous secreted immunoglobulin A, isolated from milk or foremilk of immunized ungulates). Administration is performed parenterally wherein single dose is at least 10 IU/kg of patient weight for treatment or at least 5 IU/kg for prophylaxis; or perorally in dose of 0.2-0.5 g and/or topically one-two times per day for 1-5 days. Method of present invention makes it possible to decrease dose of administrating immunoglobulin due to prolonged retention of its high titers in body fluids.
EFFECT: enlarged range of application and assortment of immunoglobulin drugs.
4 cl, 5 ex
SUBSTANCE: the present innovation deals with cryoprotective ointment containing recombinant interferon-α2. The suggested cryoprotective ointment contains recombinant interferon-α2, glycerol, polyethylene glycol 300-6000, polyglucin, buffered 0.02%-Trilon B solution at pH of 5.5-7.0 and ointment foundation at a certain content of components per 1.0 g ointment. Additionally, cryoprotective ointment could contain glycine 3,7-bis(dimethylamino)phenothiazonium chloride, dry immunoglobulin preparation or dry immunoglobulin preparation for enteral application. Ointment foundation of cryoprotective ointment could contain water-free lanolin, Vaseline and Vaseline oil, at the following ratio of components: 2.5;3.5:1 - 6.5:0.5:1. The innovation provides maximal safety of recombinant interferon-α2 activity in cryoprotective ointment at multiple alteration of positive and negative environmental temperature and at keeping cryoprotective ointment under these conditions.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of application.
8 cl, 8 ex
FIELD: medicine, pharmaceutics, pharmacology.
SUBSTANCE: one should apply mammalian anti-HBP-antibodies. The ways are being suggested to identify monoclonal antibody bound, at least, with one epitope upon native HBP (heparin-binding protein) and methods to detect whether a mammal produces HBR being bound with a monoclonal antibody and, also, the kits for the above-mentioned purpose. The present innovation provides the opportunity to apply the mentioned antibodies in preventing and treating disorders associated with bradykinin releasing.
EFFECT: higher efficiency of application.
25 cl, 11 dwg, 3 ex, 1 tbl